'Mother of all Caravans' Heading Toward U.S. Border - Over 20,000 Migrants

Here we go again, this shit never stops….

—————————————–
March 29, 2019

Mexico warned this week that “the mother of all migrant caravans” could be heading toward the US.

Interior Secretary Olga Sanchez Cordero fears that up to 20,000 migrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala are already gathering in Honduras.
—————————————–

LINK:
nypost.com/2019/03/29/mexico-warns-mother-of-all-caravans-headed-toward-us/

What's it going to take to put a stop to these damn caravans from flooding into the U.S.?

The U.S. should just secretly pay off one of the mexican drug cartels to put a stop to these caravans, since they seem to be the only force in Mexico that gets shit done.

Attached: Honduran Caravan.jpg (971x569, 245.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/daily-border-crossings-undocumented-migrants-hit-13-year-highs-n987396
nytimes.com/2019/03/08/us/politics/trump-anti-immigration-groups-betrayal.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/27/border-patrol-forced-restart-catch-and-release/
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=TWn2k5mv2Vg
youtube.com/channel/UCzj_jBdoppML-t9DQIEMqrg/featured
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah dude the zog is going to pay off cartels to keep them out. trump 2020 hail q

its over the niggers and spics will fight back and have the zogbots on their side including all the based republican white men that stand with the blue and military. just destroy infrastructure and let it all burn.

this fucked faggot posts idf just cuck my board up

Mothers of al bombs for the mother of all beaner burrito-vans

waaah i don't want the third worlders to try and get a better life, this fat and useless life where I sit around and eat brugers all day only going outside to get my welfare check is for whites! Gee I sure do hate jewish people!

hahahH good one brother i agree lets post more totally unrealisix faggot shit so we dont acknowledge how pacified we are

You are mostly right, however my Israeli friends say the "Women In Israeli Army" is BS, and just show for tourists, and that the only "women" he ever met in his time in IDF were soy-bois and "typical Jews". In fact, when the during the Six Day War some female clerks or something that were techically sort of "IDF" were killed by chance there was huge outcry in Israel.

However, you are right, but what USA needs to do is cut-off about the Northern most 400 miles of sparsely populated desert, ship all Mexicans out and to the South, and call it our new "Security Zone" and "World's largest nature preserve".

maybe if i was a little bitch who had to pretend basic hoes were eye candy because 9/10 aryan women were out of my league. gas yourself kike.

that would be a 3/10 in any American midwestern town in 1960.

Drop your conspiracy theories! The IDF does not run memetic campaigns on sites like this, that would be ridiculous!

Attached: Hasidwave2.webm (1024x576, 3.78M)

Third worlders are coming here to get welfare checks you retard. California pays out billions to these lazy fucks.

63% of non-citizens are on the welfare dole compared to just 35% of US citizen households.

The "hard working immigrant" stereotype is bullshit, they're here for free shit & free services.

Sheryl Sandburg 2nd in kike in facebook cell# 415 786 0153 Think She blocked text after I bot spammed her…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (425x240, 218.56K)

Trump will allow all of them into the country.

Or you could go BRENTAN on your next door beaner burrito neighbor and burn their house down. Hop to it jack

why dont you post the federal agents who are supposed to be in charge of keeping illegals out dox? you nerds wont even do that much less kill them.

maybe because the internet geeks arent playing their role and finding out where politicians/feds/kike bankers live

Well if you get that there are paid Shills maybe your worth saving.

you’d love that because it wouldnt amount to anything. post orchestrators dox or dont tell me shit to do

What was your reply to? I hate the moderation here deleting everything and suddenly the thread is out of context.

The US army pushing south and conquering all the countries that have populations trying to get into the US to begin with. Take them over, make their lives better, murder every drug cartel, have them speak english. Of course, expansionism is bad after word war 2 ended, so it'll never actually happen but it god damn should. Maybe if Texas ever goes independent they'll push south and slowly conquer Mexico, ideally after razing Austin to the ground.

It's niggers like you who make this board so dead end and pointless. Being fucking magatards and jacking off about muZies while actually being retarded enough to experience even a tiny amount of speculation as to considering jews potential allies in the fight against muh jihadies. Spics have, do, and will do more damage to the U.S. than sandniggers ever have or will
FBI OP
Inside job, cia, mossad, bushes, lucky larry silverstien.
Saint Tarrant, shill or not, has shown us how much of a problem mosks are. You ever seen cartel spics covered in tattoos head to toe? They're psychotic from being buttfucked and tortured by their uncles and dads and faggot siblings and being neglected by drug addled prostitute mothers, driven by shotcalling kike mestizos threatening them with death if they don't obey kill orders, and not distracted by the comforts our 2nd world society has. So if your brain is fried from rape, retardation, filth of environment, and the cia and rodrigo "big jefe" shlomopez and fed spooks say "go kill these people so we can give you money and drugs, maybe you will get caught, or we will fucking kill you," it's no wonder how they will act, and they are getting close to 20% of the U.S. populace, and half ot you faggots think they're "baste" because "muh catholocism and republicans like cheap labor" and the fact they have shit dark hair and shit brown hair like you irish/norwegian/italian/sicilian/cherokee/chippowa/black foot fucking shit-tier sub-aryan 56% yankees do.

Wake the fuck up and smell the tacos you fucking faggot.

It can't stop. They need what amounts to slave labor to keep all of the insolvent social spending schemes rolling along. Who's going to take care of the Boomers and their unfunded pensions? Younger Whites don't want anything to do with that pyramid scheme.

The (((Mafia))) in the US came from 'controlled' immigration. So much for assimilation, right? I can't imagine what kind of generational ultra-violence will result from the insane immigration policies of the present day (drawing from a pool of far more primitive people).

Illegal crossings are at a 13 year high, Trump and Republicans insist on doing nothing, and the Democrats/corporations have everything to gain.

"Daily border crossings by undocumented migrants hit 13-year highs"
>nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/daily-border-crossings-undocumented-migrants-hit-13-year-highs-n987396

"Anti-Immigration Groups See Trump’s Calls for More Legal Immigrants as a Betrayal"
>nytimes.com/2019/03/08/us/politics/trump-anti-immigration-groups-betrayal.html

Attached: 783284728374826347823.png (1000x711, 231.63K)

I have disappointed my fans before, If a small handful of people control all the rules and get whatever they want its better then 5000 people with the same power and corrupt practices until people as a whole are willing to be in charge of themselves its not worth putting more hands in the pie to steel and plunder.

White Nationalism is first and foremost the root cause of the death of white nations, culture and their people. They are the political 'AIDS' virus that has suppressed our whites immune system from enemies that have and continue to seek our ethnic cleansing.

You know who's to blame? White people who want to defend their homeland.

Attached: 1552199883639.png (632x404, 15.59K)

You bow down and beg for a fair ruler that is half of the problem of why your ruled by corrupt leaders you still bow down and beg to be ruled over by someone else.

This post was deleted before and I'll reply in the same way:
I am white and I am a nationalist.

3 lines, three languages.

Urban
Empire

Acronym
Binary
English

They used the same in Vail and Wisconsin to push me out for not cucking.

blUe Red BAN (that's what I will tell you, it's real meaning is far more offensive ).

1ean Yes or in this context Yeah
0 means no.

So: Yeah, no.

Empire means just that. In this context it means none of my own people.

So the message said.

blUe Red BAN
Yeah, no
Empire.

It means the Jews and Queers say no, you aren't allowed to deal with your own people.

You kids really have no idea what's going on half the time. I do live in a nightmare

This is how we should respond

Attached: Fuck_off_you_spic_bastards!.mp4 (1280x720, 1.13M)

Hitler had brown hair

The growth economy will stop. The only question is when.

1999 Anonymous. glowing worked with cia

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1513x643, 672.28K)

I was never the leader, Your moraines. Tactical divisions, spear point yes.

And like last time Trump will just let them all in

Nope no violence. Painless harmless sterilization is better

fuck off bootlicker

Imagine crowd surfing that caravan

When the front of the caravan reaches the border and border patrol tells the front row to put their hands up, it may start a Mexican wave

Long ass Mexican wave, a record breaker

with an a10 warthog lmao

My fave plane

Do you think they'll fall for the mirror trick

I mean when you stand a mirror up in front of an animal and when it sees its reflection it scares it and it runs off

May work with the caravan

"All options are on the table" - pres trump

Trump is keeping all the beans in detention centers in order to radicalize them and then set them loose on the general population. They're strategically moving known cartel members around, to ensure the greatest number of military aged latin males receive their indoctrination. It's the same stunt they pulled with Camp Bucca - get a bunch of Sunnis together, allow them to disseminate radical propaganda, and then a year later turn them all loose. What did we get when that happened? Al Baghdadi and ISIS. Trump and Mossad are doing the same thing with the beaners. Eventually they'll bus them to cities across the USA and give them rifles to take revenge on the ebul whitey. Don't think I'm joking.

Attached: ea1e83c1535213d76151aa9d435a6f2eef7e680fc2f49180bdf10e7e4ba5a43c.png (1280x720, 481.2K)

GoFundMe?

It's a sanctuary state. They won't go away.

So based man with stick Chapman was sentenced to 63 months in federal prison. Sorus pays 400k no charges for Smollett. Given this is not a fair fight what is are plan to stop the caravan?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x68, 4.52K)

Somebody(s) need to take one for the team and start shooting at the border.

Attached: 414e5b0d311e2a67ab45830970b44b4add19d1d0e992796c648120c70b2525d3.jpeg (1412x672, 79.65K)

if you could get rpg's given to alcida by Hillary and prove the context of how you got the weapons for the attack id be for it.

The entire US government and both political parties all the way up to the president are making it both exceedingly clear and obvious they have absolutely no interest in securing the US border. All bark and absolutely no bite.

"Border Patrol forced to restart 'catch-and-release' of illegals at border"
>washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/27/border-patrol-forced-restart-catch-and-release/

20,000 is a drop in the ocean. We've had at least a million illegals cross since January. The US has fallen and the wh*teoids will wake up any minute now and realize that the BBC is outside their door.
VOTE YOUR WAY OUT OF DEMOGRAPHIC COLLAPSE
CONTRIBUTE ALL OF YOUR LABOR PRODUCTIVITY TO A SYSTEM THAT WANTS TO SEE YOU DEAD
HAVE MORE CHILDREN SO THAT (((THEY))) CAN FEED ON THEIR FLESH
KEEP BELIEVING IN SALVATION THAT WILL NEVER COME!

Attached: 27eee3212a0419ce1b8551c6077d06889d65f3b921875cf2801b5ad14004e461.jpg (612x612, 40.14K)

OP here…

Apparently Donald Trump theatened to shut the border down entirely just a few hours ago on twitter. Scroll down his twitter feed to see the messages:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Trump says that if Mexico doesn't stop illegal immigration through Mexico, he'll shut down the border permanently.

Is Trump just blowing hot air again or will he actually do something this time?

dolan drumpf says a lot of things on Twitter.

Attached: 8ddc33f02586b53a2a3d1198b215b46ddc569da700bf7d732129739a28952625.jpg (952x536, 73.23K)

After you lobed rocket after rocket into the head of the scourge you would only win in giving them the end game they wanted thou… Think more who's head on a stick we want.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (520x325, 346.27K)

andrew jackson would have called forth the militia to defend our border

Attached: hotair.jpg (960x960, 92.28K)

Where's your God Emperor now? He'll let them in like he did the last time.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK TRUMP

Hi Hillary.

I know Alex Jones was banned for calling Hillary a demon spawn from the surfers hell and with 'trump doom' what he said made seance for once. The whole game was over the alien immigration issue for president. youtube.com/watch?v=TWn2k5mv2Vg

Yea, no. White continent or bust now. Anyone whom speaks of anything approaching this white responsibility to subhumans are getting publicly executed in an very savage manor.

youtube.com/channel/UCzj_jBdoppML-t9DQIEMqrg/featured

The Jew is using (((Migrants))) as muscle against you! They are a Jewish Proxy. WHITE POWER!

Mobilize all to kill them all. If you don't, they win.
Mass murder of pregnant invaders and their children first. Then, mass murder of all still alive.
Kill them all for existing. They don't deserve a better life. they deserve death. And all who support them and want them to have a better life must also be killed.

This

Yes, here we go again with you retardedly cutting and pasting spreading jew indoctrination terms.

I see that trump is trying…. Called for emergency action at border Shilled there was no reason then largest caravan yet is moving calls for total shutdown. But he was still weak enough to be extorted by Israel for 38 billion Holocaust money.

Migrants, refugees, laborers looking for a better life, asylum seekers, and so on. All bullshit to keep the population accepting of the hordes of invaders.

Attached: 1546567368184.png (769x508, 719.18K)

he said that during the last 2 caravans and did fuck all, their still coming in, in the large numbers ever. Maybe he will send the military down there again to give them expedited access to the country

yes the Eu was plagued by emigrants to the point any pro non discrimination to whites issue that can't them self out of following the rules will ever win a vote. When they say replacement they mean it double are population with emigrants.

Source nigger?

>can't (((buy))) themselves out of following the rules

(((they))) can't (((buy))) themselves out of following the rules. even I am compromised for years of physical torcher .

its all fake news political agenda we could help starving job less people ect. at 1/10th of the cost to are nation if they where not in are nation and stayed in the shit hole they made. I don't see why we are reaching for radical counter arguments.

you could go as far as for every shit slime illegal we take in we could have feed 1000 people outside of are nation at the same cost. Even tho this is trader talk old pol users giving a fuck about shit slims at all.

old pol users giving a fuck about shit slims at all.

hey man nah

Attached: fuck the NAP.png (1200x800, 876.21K)

If anyone is inspired by Brenton Tarrant this right here is the ULTIMATE acceleration scenario and you could easily get a highscore that tops both Breivik and Brenton combined.

SOMEONE SHOOT THEM

arrgggh I just want my children to have no future and be raped and killed by these people, I am such a huge fucking cuck, fuck having a better quality of life, I want my country to degenerate year after year until it's third world (you)

Don't we have Mexican Zig Forums anons and American Zig Forums anons and anons who can travel to Mexico?

Someone needs to go pro themselves shooting this caravan and tossing grenades at them.

Fuck don't we have soldiers here on Zig Forums? Why doesn't someone in the military just go rogue and take whatever they can from the armory and use it to kill everyone in this caravan? There was a dude on here awhile ago that went on a joy ride in an armored vehicle for a long fucking distance before eventually being stopped in some town.

Why can't someone who lives in America or Mexico do something about this? Fuck this is frustrating. I wish I wasn't banned from travel to America.

Its called scorched earth.

I look at things in a cold hard business approach and don't care to be boxed into hate directed thinking. If we can build a factory out side of the us to make rubber boots for $20 after import tax and I can where then to wade though excrement and clean up are country to be productive I don't find a quandary with giving them Jobs.

And the traitorous politicians, media propagandist, cancerous religious leaders, and the NGO/activist who aid the invaders.

Attached: 2571591596360.jpg (500x598, 238.53K)

That would accomplish fuck all. The clear and obvious thing to do is go full Brenton on this caravan and to record it. Recording it is absolutely essential. You could kill a bunch of beaners (it happens every day) in USA and it won't even make headlines and nobody will know. We need to inspire people and get footage of literally hundreds of dead beaners ran over, gunned down, and blown up all filmed by GoPro or similar livestreaming devices.

Did he let them in last time?

I saw a church in my area with a rainbow flag.

If I can get a different flag (NatSoc or WN flag) I'll take that flag down and put the better one in place of it.

Otherwise I'll burn that fucking flag and post it on Zig Forums.

Only going to do this though if someone agrees to gun this caravan down.

So whites can be vilified as monsters instead of letting the illegals in to prey on the unarmed liberals.

No thanks.

Why are we still opposed to the caravans? Seems more like an emotional response than it does logic. It's fantastic acceleration. I mean on a day-to-day basis, I would never hire these people for anything and I wouldn't help this 3rd world genetic garbage, so it doesn't really impact my ability to plan for the happening. All it does is ups the ammo requirements when the happening starts. Besides, they're all getting in anyway just like every other caravan did. No point in worrying about what we can't control. What we can control is getting ready for the collapse so that we reconquer.

if we let it happen we will be giving into the amazon ceo's ect because honest people won't be able to run a store front with out getting everything stolen. There is a lot to be said for keeping a cold hard business logic that is honest.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (652x354, 621.18K)

Do it fam, don't get caught by ZOG.

wow look at all the glowniggers advocating illegal actions in this thread

it's like you all want to just show your badge colors here for all to see

You nailed it exactly with that comic, neither party really wants to end the flow of illegals.
If they did it would actually be simple. Set a minimum fine of $100,000 and 90 days in jail for the first offense of hiring an illegal, $500,000 and 2 years in jail for a second offense. At that point no one would hire them anymore, it wouldn't pay. If no one hires them the flow of illegals would mostly stop.

You could get rid of almost all of the remaining illegals by a constitutional amendment granting citizenship by birth only to those legally in the country. That however is a bigger deal to pull off

Those are actually secondary reasons at best. Primary reason for the illegals is the declining fertility rates threaten the welfare state, and the welfare state is what keeps a large swath of people dependent on government.

Attached: 9625261468288.jpg (3000x3367 3.49 MB, 3.55M)

Not gonna argue with you. You’re not wrong

Agreed