Rammstein releases Music Video mocking German Genocide with nigger lady as Patron Saint "Germania"

youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc
Rammstein releases new music video depicting "Germania" the German patron saint as a black woman and also depicting her as major historical figures. Nigger washing and mocking of white genocide in its finest.As an example a nigger as medieval king or kissing a decapitated white man. It also has marina abramovic spirit cooking references depicting the cannibalistic consumption of Germanias organs. Some Crowley "fatherland" satanist references also. The lyrics says things like "Germany, my love I cannot give you" or "damn Germany". Fuck these kikes.

Attached: g0000016.jpg (1024x1337, 140.48K)

Their political views Sucks Weiner but this song Amerika is Catchy

Coca-Cola wonder bra sometimes war ….

seriously though gas

Ramm(((Stien))) 😁

Their only good album is Mutter.

Rammstein has always been known to be an LGBT band in closed circles.

1. Learn to embed
2. Learn what Hooktube is
Bump because unlike the other newfaggots, you actually put the minimal amount of effort into your OP.

was the other thread deleted?

I liked this video, but apparently they were cucks all along–literal Stockholm Syndromed cucks born of cucked German parents. Pathetic traitors that need to be strung up in the street and set on fire.

Rammstein is a US Military base in Germany.

I saw this shit last night when I was deliriously browsing cuckTube. I woke up thinking it was some exhaustion dream. I'd expect it from Rammstien though as well as from any sort of realitivley mainstream band.

So kill the band members and the people involved with making the video.

No, you're just low IQ and don't understand the message. You bought into the message they want normies to believe so they don't get arrested. Watch the video again, the black kween executes the leader of the Germans and when she becomes leader their history is distorted. The men from space visiting represents how people will view Germany's history after blacks ruin society. She even gives birth to a fucking dog (mutt).

They've always been a dumb band with a lot of followers for some reason. Both German and American. Don't get that heavy metal shit whatsoever especially when most these last few decades are larping rebellious faggots.

The visuals are amazing, especially the operation table part, even though the giving-birth-to-a-beast sequence is clearly satanical.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.5K)

Ramstein Air Base only has one m.

Rammstein the homo-rock band got the inspiration for their name from vid related.

OP… Wtf are you even saying u fucking faggot…

Do you even know English, retarded asshole.

Mind effortposting a scene-by-scene breakdown?

WE

Yids BLTO

WUZ

I’ve always thought Rammstein were very tongue in cheek politically, am I wrong? Links and Wohen Gehst Du seem satirical and this is blatantly flippant and provacative

They looked pretty funny in those nooses, though.

theyre probably trying to piss off everyone to generate buzz and it worked

There's already a thread.

I watched the video. Both you and the OP are wrong, and are reading into it what you want to be there rather than what is there.

Who cares t

The video can be viewed a few ways. Germany is not seen in a good light as it is… black kween or not. But, the mutts is telling.

But oy vey you're supposed to take everything seriously goy!

Du hast is about not wanting to marry a woman.

Oh look, nigger posted it again.

Push your white privilege on other people Much? like your the only one that wants to kill kikes. let that skin in. #meto

And?