‘Europe is NOT white!’ says African woman running for European elections

‘Europe is NOT white!’ says African woman running for European elections

The European Parliament elections are less than 2 months away but all sorts of regressive leftist candidates are already making their biggest efforts in order to monopolize the vote of the electorate with white guilt and also getting their share of attention

Joacine Katar-Moreira, an African woman from Guinea-Bissau, a highly unstable African country is running for the European Parliament elections through the far far left Portuguese party LIVRE. During a conference last Monday (March 25th) in a very crowded theatre room in Brussels, the black feminist and political activist, with a ‘very useful’ Ph.D in African studies, made an outlandish claim (among many others in her speech), Europe is not white and is not democratic without black women.

In the video of her speech, shared on social media, where the candidate speaks in English she starts with:

The overwhelming white crowd then applauds and cheers for a few moments.

The overwhelming white crowd then proceeds to applaud, cheer and even whistle for several minutes with the former Greek finance minister Yanis Varoufakis in the background also cheering for this degradant show of intersectionality.

defendevropa.com/2019/news/europe-is-not-white-says-african-woman-running-for-european-elections/
twitter.com/LIVREpt/status/1110852427476058112/video/1

Attached: notwhite-1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 835.78K)

Fuck this nigger. There's a billion white men with a higher IQ than this fucking ape. I hope it dies from AIDS.

Where does she live?

This.
Someone guy fawkes the ape.

Do people take the European Parliament seriously? It looks like a SJW echo chamber to me.They have no fucking idea about what's happening on the streets of Europe.

This world is so depressing.

Start using full words boy.

Whites may as well pack it in and get fucked by nigger cock, the white man is done. Heil Niggerfuhrer!

They'll all win in the end because white cucks are too busy being raped by the kikes to bother fighting back. Everyone is a woman today and hasn't got the balls to start a war

Lol WG is basically the norm in EU now.

There you go cucks. But hey, at least she is christian right? Since that is what matters.

THE RACE WAR HAS ALREADY ARRIVED
ONLY ONE SIDE ISN'T FIGHTING BACK
SHIT WON'T CHANGE UNTIL NIGGERS AND KIKES ARE FOUND DEAD EVERY MORNING IN THE STREET
WE DIDN'T WANT THIS
WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
BUT WE HAVE TO DO IT
STALK KIKES AND MURDER THEM IN DARK ALLEYWAYS

Of course the jew would shoe horn Christianity into this discussion, can you PAGAN fag larpers ever stop being butthurt

In the video of the Führer's speech, shared on social media, where the Führer speaks in English he starts with:

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_147-0510,_Berlin,_Lustgarten,_Kundgebung_der_HJ.jpg (541x800, 123.63K)

Maybe when you get your own religion in order because until you do it's anti-White.

Of course everything is Christianities fault because you pagan larpers sure did a whole lot for civilization right? Oh wait, no you didn't

Sadly our numbers are about 3/4 of that. To your point though, the nigger does need to die of aids.

Portuguese anons should find out where she lives and surprise her (in minecraft).

Let's send all the niggers to Africa and see how well they will do with a democracy… Oh wait
This only increases my longing for a grand reopening of the Auschwitz fun park

I don't understand - -Is she calling for biological warfare the development of a pathogen or two that will cleanse Europe of all of the Black sub-Saharan Africans and North African Semites that are currently alive there?

What's her idea?

Attached: 82809867616869009.jpg (655x488 42.38 KB, 50.53K)

She must be talking about jews being over-represented. Based.

lol fuck niggers

Attached: nigger.png (965x748, 169.17K)

Just fucking murder these people.

Kill yourself.

And here's the cuckservative boomer trying to make a comparison to MUH EVIL NADZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

There will be no political solution.

Attached: 832c1a5f8cded4eaef5b59bfcfd7c16fcf423618150c0e3fa7a3e37c01d3eb70.png (1905x997, 1.25M)

dude chill, it was shitposting

Jesus outlaws revenge
we much turn the other cheek
we are all equal under god
Jesus loves them and he loves you
Stay cuck and let the white race die
God loves you! Peace on earth, and amen!

t. neocuck

The fact that no one will kill her means Europe is already lost

Cheque mait felloe anonymouse posters!

Attached: coffemate.jpg (462x550, 25.93K)

Consider yourself retarded.

Unawakened

There arent 1 billion Euros on this world. There havent been, ever. Their mutt colonial descendants included.
Stop repeating false info.

THIS is always the best way to undermine the left.
When you swapped the races around they would be horrified by exactly the same speech.

Attached: 1375035981549.gif (334x357, 1.56M)

There never was a political solution, do people really think kings will give up their immense power because their people voted? Every change in goverment has been made with blood, its the only guarantee and its time for those in power to pay their debts in full.

Why wont you do it then? or atleast persuade someone else to do it?

Attached: 0c249f4540f4c96f382ad15bd6763df3181f4cadb1f9145917b62b226493b1ef.jpg (820x704, 109.03K)

Why wont you just call them for what they are, marxists.

kill yourself moishe

Africa is not black, we need more whites in the system there

Also, would there be any memetic potential in mass-tweeting "Africa is not black?"

intradesting memetic phenomenological mechanics fellow comrade.

I wonder what happens if you cut off foreign aid 🤔

it was OVERWHELMING white until a few decades ago you fucking nigger until the kikes at the EU forced us to let shitskins like her into our nations.

she should be in africa

#1. GO TO JEWGLE IMAGE SEARCH
#2. SEARCH FOR 'EUROPEAN PEOPLE HISTORY'
#3. DEHUMANISE YOURSELF AND FACE TO THE BLOODSHED.

Attached: euroniggers.png (500x735, 142.19K)

>>>Zig Forums
Go back.

It's already true, North Africa isn't black nor has it ever been. The Sahara Desert did a great job of stopping the spread of kangery until transportation tech advanced far enough to let them cross out of their containment zone.

How come saying "europe is not white" not a declaration of war?

stop sperging out faggot

because Europe has been successfully subverted through equality
niggers shouldn't be treated like whites, they should never been let in
now merkel has destroyed Germany and in a couple of years 50% of """british""" children will be niggers or sand niggers
lads i think its time

its basically war, fuck.. i guess this is it.

nigger is telling the true. something belong to you only if you can and ready defend this.

That's one useless degree.

That subhuman monkey face makes me sick…

Attached: 9200528747_ef53c4e710_b.jpg (779x1024, 243.51K)

Britain gave Europe Two World Wars while America Blacked Europe. Britain was still noticeably better.

Marcus Aurelius is turning in his grave out of disgust and rage. What did europe become. Did he create civilization for this?

Just let her get elected running for the EU, that will facilitate their downfall, or any other uprising.

No, but soon it will be again.

This is also the same when you search "American Inventors" and "White man White woman" on images

Fuck yeah, I want nothing more for blacks to return to "glorious" Africa and establish their own state without whites far away from the west. It will be great, no more wai pippul to hold you down. And we can be here with our stupid first world technology, indoor plumbing, and every other thing retarded whitey made.

they are more likely to get whites killed rather than go back. Africans will never go back. They are the r in r/K-selection theory. They will breed until every single drop of resource runs out. The only thing that holds them back at this point are abortions, and christcucks wants to stop blacks to do abortions too, so they can hasten white destruction.

Abortions and abortion clinics are just tools for child sacrafice to moloch anyway

A lot of revolutions in the last couple hundred years have been literally jews. Who's going to give anyone the weapons to revolt?
It's always fucking jews.

When the niggers say things like this, it's a declaration of war. Bring it on.

Attached: tittyshot gun.jpg (1024x769, 86.85K)

There are more niggers in London alone than the entirety of Africa (except ZA)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1295x1300, 106.82K)

Huh, I wanted to take Africa, save the endangered wildlife from the chinks and niggers, and make anything not desert or game reserve into farmland. Let's just kill the Afroapes, clean the continent, and claim it for ourselves.

Attached: coastalforestsoundscomfytbh.jpeg (206x245, 10.09K)

We'll have to say goodbye to ebolachan, though.

Attached: 75e5900009dc9e40d2fd636e27e3b1fc4dbe7e2a33c711ac234caa330037fe78.png (180x255, 9.02K)

and what did the jews do as soon as they got in power? outlawing guns, every nation used to have more relaxed gunlaws untill people feared or had communist uprisings
Today its easier than ever to make your own explosives, guns, chemical weapons,etc you could use homemade stuff to rob police/military of their guns

(((Leftypol))) approves the destruction of Esau. The Moshiach is coming! Hate the white goyim Accelerate the coming of the Messiah!

Africa is not black.
Asia is not Asian.
Europe isn't Europe.

ah yes, we will beat the jews by sitting around waiting for them to give up their power and by voting!

someone should make that word filter into /cuckcenter/

Your words. You missed the meaning of the post, eventually you'll catch on.

WHAT A RAYCISS COLONIST NAZI

Are you done mastrobating to the thought of dead darkies? Good. Wipe yourself off with a sock go outside and put up some flyers.

Attached: It's okay00.png (524x640, 347.76K)

do this. dont forget to put some razors behind the paper for the sake of kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1078x602, 834.34K)

These flyers do nothing, if you want change you have kill. or at the minimum create good propoganda that isnt vague as fuck and its message reaches every white man woman and child, everyone already knows its okay to be whte, how many times and years has this poster been put up only to have ZERO effect.
if anything ZOGites that shill that shit are just distracting you from whats actually important and will produce real change

This. Flyers are a larp at this point - an activity for someone who wants to think they're doing something so they can pat themselves on the back.

If Europeans aren't white that just means we can now start taking credit for Sumer and every notable civilization of the past. Get your kang hats on, folks.

Fuck Africa! I wouldn't want to live there. Have you heard about the flies that bite you and drop parasitic worm eggs. They live there en masse. Nigs can have it. Just stop all the international aid cuckery so they can all rot and die in their hellhole.

You mean like, virtue signaling?

Perhaps we should start telling the nigs how great africa is, and how beautiful it is, how safe it is. Maybe it will trick them to move back? KEK

Just kill the fucking nigger.

Shut the fuck up you larping fags, you homos are a just a bunch of worthless niggers

Attached: look-at-me-im-the-european-now-black-man.jpg (735x538, 60.54K)

Of course he is european, the only thing he needed to do was to become christian and there you go. One of us KEK

literally fucking who

But the UK is banning christians from entering citing quotes from the bible to prove christianity is dangerous!!!

there are more blacks than whites in the world. slant eyed asians are over 50% of the world population. whites are a minority.

This is how I got redpilled, starting with feminism. Solid 14/88 rate m8.

Could you be more a sack of shit? Wow.

Fuck you you blackpill nigger. If you really believed that you would do it yourself. Fuck you shills for making me respond to your bullshit.

ETH

NO

GLO

BE

says the non-white, NON-European. The fuckin' world we live in.

THIS HONESTLY. DON’T WORRY YOUR PRETTY EUROPEAN MALE HEADS OVER IT, I AM STILL GOING TO MAKE MY BIOWEAPON AND SAVE YOU MEN, SINCE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO SAVE YOURSELVES.

Yea, definitely don't go on W3 and spread your message at meme speed, goyim.

its a declaration of war, as far as I can see it

That was a tactic used to stop scheming Iranian muslims from entering by claiming to have been recent converts to Christianity, despite knowing very little about it.