Morocco: Calling for a total Afro-Islamic invasion of Europe, Bergoglio proclaims that God is a Negro

Morocco: Calling for a total Afro-Islamic invasion of Europe, Bergoglio proclaims that God is a Negro

The Jewish newspaper Le Figaro has just published a very long article to Bergoglio's glory on the occasion of his new trip to the land of Islam.
Bergoglio is very fond of travelling to the land of Islam.
In general, he likes to visit Semites. As evidenced by his trip to Israel to bow down to the idol of the Holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbHMIKnD0cE

I thought last night that Satan's lieutenant on earth would leave us at least 48 hours in peace after the announcement of the Christian character of anal sex, but no.
He had a secret plan.

You didn't know about it, but here's the thing: you want to become travel companions of Toufik and Abdul, on their way to Europe to rape white women.

That being said, I would be slanderous if I were content to overwhelm these poor "migrant" Muslim souls.
We also have these Rwandan Catholics who rape and cut up young Normans along their spiritual path to migratory redemption. (>>13048809)
I invite Elise and Julien's parents to contact the Bishop of Rouen in order to set up, as soon as possible, a path marked out by the reception of Rwandan refugees.

This is the situation: even the Moroccans were not aware of what Bergoglio was promoting for the Afro-Islamic invasion of Europe.
Nothing was planned.
Bergoglio, probably after having been sodomizing a few Arab kids at La Mamounia with two or three cardinals, took the Moroccan government hostage to make this long plea in favour of importing young brown-skinned ephebes.
The King of Morocco may be a degenerate but he is also head of state. Seeing all these African niggers come to his territory is a real nightmare for him insofar as the Moroccan population hates these wild animals.
We have already mentioned the case of Tunisia where Jews militarize illegal niggers against Tunisians.
Morocco is in the same situation. The niggers, agitated by the Jews, now make it an axis of propaganda: after the Whites, it is the Arab women who must be delivered to the male niggers in heat.

Attached: ob_56871c_migrants-invasion.jpg (1200x900 100.27 KB, 75.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX5W8IQUu0A
democratieparticipative.club/maroc-appelant-a-linvasion-afro-islamique-totale-de-leurope-bergoglio-proclame-que-dieu-est-negre-analyse/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYkMgWWvMpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The advantage of autocracy is that if something goes wrong, everyone knows who to hold accountable. Mohammed VI certainly does not want racial unrest in his country for at least one good reason: he will be accused of being responsible for ethnic chaos.
Let's not talk nonsense: Arabs hate niggers. In fact, all races hate niggers. Everyone knows what scourge this generation represents. Morocco has not experienced the Judeo-antiracist reprogramming that we have gone through. They think globally like our great-grandparents on the subject.
This is where Bergoglio comes in, calling on the entire billion niggers in Africa to rush to Europe through Morocco. As a result, some of them finally remain vegetated in Morocco.
If you believe that Muslim North Africans will greet Catholic or animist niggers who covet their wives with a smile, you are sinning out of naivety.

Jesus is literally the Nigerian nigger who breaks into your home to rape your daughter and cut her alive before throwing the pieces on the side of a road, packed in an old suitcase, that's what Bergoglio says, literally.
That is, His Holiness the Pope of the Catholic, Apostolic and Roman Church.
It was the Catholic Church that paid the rent for the illegal Nigerian dealer who cut Pamela Mastropietro alive.
Therefore, these niggers, especially those who are Mohammedans, are now "the center of the heart" of the Catholic Church.
Jesus being technically God for Catholics, this is the face of God (pic 2).

My level in theology is high enough to say:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I don't know what this guy's talking about. It's a kind of verbiage that vaguely resembles these conferences of false psychics.
This type of conference always turns into hollow sentences of a psychological nature with two or three new age references. Things about ghosts, reincarnation… Women love this kind of background noise, because it's really just background noise.
Like relaxation music, if you will. But for women.
Women are not interested in rational things, facts, mechanisms of social order. They want to feel good emotionally. Their emotions simply need an object to focus on.
Traditionally, these emotions, love if you will, focuses on the man in their household and then on their children and grandchildren.
Since Jews took control of our societies, it is niggers and faggots who have benefited from this empathy. This is logical since, at the same time, Jews have taught white women to hate white men.
Bergoglio, in the hierarchical order of international charlatans, occupies second place just after the curator of the Yad Vashem Museum. He, like his colleagues, knows their business. They know that you can never pick someone's pockets without first putting them in a state of mental confusion through the manipulation of their emotions.
And you can achieve even better results if you manipulate a woman's emotions, it being understood that she will immediately put pressure on the men around her to get satisfaction. It is enough to remind a woman of a past trauma by telling her about a present trauma.
Bergoglio is not irrational: he uses jargon for old ladies, talks about "heartless society" and "sterile mother" in order to reach the ears of pre-menopausal white women who are gnawed at by the unconscious desire to mother and have sex with young brown males.

Attached: 18tt_vehlmannfode_0082_0.jpg (1200x894 151.74 KB, 96.5K)

Only the written press reports what Bergoglio says. No one subscribes to a newspaper anymore except the boomers, which is the core target of the Vatican's Judeo-LGBT NGO: the boomeuses with savings.
The fact that the Catholic clergy is mainly a homosexual organization gives it a very great advantage in this regard. Homosexuals know how to talk to women because they themselves have a female psychological.
Women love homosexuals for that reason.

In short, it means that to make the trip of niggers and Pakistanis more pleasant, we must import them ourselves, to our brothers, systematically. By "widening regular migration channels".

"Morocco not well because white racists.
Open doors."
Pope Francis, spiritual father of the West

We must protect those who invade us, apparently.
Our daughters will wait.

">Promoting" migrants was his third line of thought because "no one is human waste". And that "host societies will be enriched if they know how best to value the contribution of migrants by preventing all types of discrimination and xenophobic feelings". This would have the merit of creating "a positive form of empowerment of migrants" including through "learning the local language", he stressed.

Because no one, absolutely no one, is promoting the Afro-Eastern invasion, it is high time to correct all this.
Maybe by the Jewish press, it's something to study.

Last step: "Integrate". François' idea is to "build an intercultural and open society" with "welcoming, pluralistic cities attentive to intercultural processes, cities capable of valuing the richness of differences in the encounter with the other".

Yeah, no, no.

Semitic fanaticism is religious

In general, I avoid getting involved in questions about the religious affiliation of this or that person in our ranks. First, because the opportunity almost never presents itself, people are now atheists or agnostics. Secondly, because we must remain political, and therefore operate on the basis of a clear demarcation between friends and enemies in order to bring together as many people as possible to fight.
At least a significant number of people can be brought to agree, on the basis of logic and science, on the causes of the anthropological crisis we are experiencing and the concrete measures to be adopted to overcome it.
I think you know our definition of the enemy: the Jew and his allogeneic objective allies who invade the white world. In addition, of course, their indigenous associates, the Marxists and Democrats. That is, the coalition of those who want to destroy us at home.
It is undeniable that Jews are animated by a religious and messianic vision of the world and it is no less true that most Jews are not religious, in the strict sense, but mystical. The fact that they serve the Devil does not change this objective observation: they want to place all humanity under their control because Jehovah would have asked them to do so, which involves the destruction of nations and, in practice, the eradication of the white race.
It is the heart of the Jewish religion: the triumph of the Jew.
I can say, without fear of being mistaken, that what is called the Catholic Church in 2019 belongs to the enemy camp led by the Jews. And it is this Jewish policy of racial eradication that Bergoglio and his homosexual cardinals aggressively promote.
The heart of the Catholic religion is the brown man, Muslim if possible. That's what the Pope said.
This is not a religious point of view but a political one.
I know that there will always be more than a Catholic here than the Pope himself, but I confine myself to noting what the Supreme Pontiff says to determine what the Holy See thinks.

Religion in our ranks

I know we have some racist comrades who are Catholic. Everything would be fine in the best of worlds if the Catholic Church did not do what I said above. If they articulate that somehow in their minds, that's fine. I guess they don't ask so much from others.
But even these Catholics are no longer really Catholics insofar as they say that the Papacy is no longer Catholic and that the Pope is Pope without being Pope.
Even they admit that this church is repugnant. Moreover, it is almost the essence of what they say in public: this church in Rome is a den of demons.
I think it can be said, in all objectivity, that this last square of Catholics represents only a tiny part of current Catholicism. And even if they say that other Catholics are not Catholics, it only makes it even more marginal.
On the political level, what interests us, then, is that such a thing is simply impracticable.
Nothing can be built on the basis of what a minority of a minority says, itself divided into subgroups that are currently reduced to condemning each other.
If Jesus comes back tomorrow morning in the clouds to destroy the Jews, I would like to take this new situation into account in order to formulate something in political terms. But in the meantime, it is impossible in practice.

Attached: The-Passion-of-the-Christ-Judas-Betrays-Jesus-To-Sanhedrin.jpg (1920x1200, 204.6K)

The religious void

My personal point of view, and it is only mine here, you think by definition what you want on the subject, is that a spiritual path is only useful if it strengthens a man or a people.
What should we do with a "religion" that promotes collective poisoning under vague millenarian pretexts? No people have any obligation to any religion that enjoins them to die.
Societies generally operate on a set of religious principles that are presented as a set of immutable laws that have been part of the cosmic order since the creation of the world.

Science, without abolishing for all the questioning of eternity or the supernatural, has considerably shaken all known archaic representations. Except, perhaps, those relating to the permanent cycles that govern the universe.
When I speak of Jewish religious warfare against humanity and especially against Aryan, I am referring to the psychological vampirism that feeds the Semitic parasite and its demons through the weakening of the white man, particularly through his guilt.
Jewish religious power, however secularized it may appear, embodies in the mind of every white child the notion of racial original sin. The fault of being born as a white man with the duty of redemption in serving the son of darkness who is the Jew.
More than a simple inhibition of vital energy, this leads to the complete destruction of our race.
You cannot and must not cohabit with the vampire who drains you of blood. That's impossible. It is therefore a struggle to the death without a possible truce.
If I am a deist and if I think that Christ is an extraordinary figure to the point of being a true source of inspiration, I think that he has been largely betrayed by all these "churches" which are, in fact, only businesses that have flourished on the weakening of man for centuries.
It is no more a question of orthodoxy than of Catholicism or Protestantism: these organizations have as their primary obligation only to survive in the political and social environment of their time and therefore to mutate in order to survive. It means making compromises.
Even to the point of blessing sodomites.
Rather than still tolerating this Vatican insanity about this god with the face of an AIDS nigger, I much prefer a religion free of all forms of idolatry that is rigorously oriented towards action, on the basis of scientific laws and the common natural good.

A religion that strengthens the one who carries it, that awakens the best in him, for his people.
For example, I have no particular animosity towards Down's syndrome, but to see these Catholic organizations go to great lengths to convince white families to produce them in full knowledge of the facts - not accidentally - seems to me not only absurd but perverse. What can he get out of all this if not poverty? A misery that the whole people will have to face, without having been able to choose.
This obligation to commiserate for failure is what legitimizes, for coherence, this invasion of European pics in this long march towards the Jewish egalitarian utopia that Bergoglio and his cardinals carry.
Sorry but this great project is conditioned by the destruction of our people and I will not be made to believe that it is my duty to care about the Catholic niggers of Congo before a kid from Poland or Ireland. That is simply and definitely not the case.
No Semitic blackmail will make this poison look like an antidote to anything. True goodness is to love your own.

Rome and the White Empire

I have become convinced that, on the road to the creation of a global white empire, we must take over the entire structure that is called "the Catholic Church".
Because this church in Jewish hands is now in possession of a vast network of religious centres that was not built by chance by our elders. They mastered the universal rules of geobiology and it is not even the cathedrals that are not actually built on ancient places of worship built for energy reasons on which I will not dwell here.
By seizing the Catholic Church, the Jews seized Europe's nervous network. We cannot allow Semitism to maintain its throne at the head of the European nervous system, which dates back to the dawn of time to wage its war of racial extermination against our children.
Semitism must be physically expelled. No more anti-aryan sectarian nature should be tolerated on the surface of the continent.
To let these dioceses operate is to let so many Judeo-Masonic cells, bound by the cement of sodomy, conspire against us, in our cities, by actively supporting our racial enemies, the African and Eastern masses that invade us.

These dioceses, which are largely inherited from the Roman imperial era, must become our property again. This is already the case in France since all these churches, chapels and cathedrals belong to the State. This policy must be extended to the entire continent, but not only.
The material aspect is the most trivial.
These sodomite priests worshipping the Negro and the Jew must be expelled from all Europe and these spiritual centres must once again become places of light and elevation for Aryan spirits.
At the very top of this pyramid of dioceses and archdioceses is the head of the Empire: Rome.

In the same way that the Papacy established itself by seizing the Imperial Pontificate, the time is approaching to claim Rome for ourselves. By "we", I mean European racists.
I am not talking about the creation of a crypto-animist cult, or even any cult. For my part, I have no taste for idolatry or folk reconstructionism. But overcoming the global crisis facing peoples of European origin will require the creation of this white empire, which will have liberated its soul from the Jewish occupation it is experiencing, from its semitisation.
Every empire needs a spiritual centre and this centre, for us, is, in my opinion, already established. That is my opinion and as I said, it is Rome.
Can these old cacochymic cocoa lovers who crawl like cockroaches in these places only oppose, in the long run, the awakening of white humanity?
I don't think so. They've done their time.
Of course, in practice, we are not there yet. But take the time to look at your churches: they are empty, deserted, abandoned. Rome will follow.
And if it is not the global white empire that seizes this city to make it its capital, it will be Islam.

It doesn't matter if you like it or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX5W8IQUu0A

Attached: wp2471066.jpg (1680x1050 256.87 KB, 379.1K)

You already did that through the trans Atlantic slave trade. It would be one thing if you actually used images from this year. Same old FAKE NEWS❌

It is too complicated to quote the source ?
democratieparticipative.club/maroc-appelant-a-linvasion-afro-islamique-totale-de-leurope-bergoglio-proclame-que-dieu-est-negre-analyse/
You're a fucking plagiarist, dickhead

As points out, OP is a fag. First, you should fucking archive where you took this shit from. Second, don't just fucking copy and paste the entire article; at least give a tl;dr because I'm not going to fucking read 6 walls of text.

That is pretty fucking lazy…you’d think you had a 3 second attention span.

Not everyone reads frog. And why the fuck would you complain about having to read something you absolute nigger?

Just forgot to add it after the whole thing was translated, as it had to be cut in several posts.
Other articles were previously translated and the source was quoted normally. Rôde plus, pédé.

O hai again!!

Attached: JQ.png (1022x336, 76.65K)

Translation is not a problem, but just put a link from the original article is necessary ton be honest
othewise, it's stealing the work from another dude

God was not a negro, because god created the aryan men, like his own!
Aryans do not look like negroes. Checkmate, (((pope)))

Pope francis is in reality a jewish Jesuit, and should not have become pope in the first place. He is the NWO pope. Christcuckery is deeply semitic, I reject that!
'''Do your part in the great war for the aryans (aryans means indoeuropeans).
IREland = land of the aryans.
(ancient) IRan = Land of the aryans.

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/

Fuck off with your spam yid.

wtf are you talking about?

It takes a special kind of schizophrenia to pretend the jewish god created the Aryans and was rooting for them all along.

I can confirm this. I’ve been catholic all of my life but I’m the last six or seven years I have not been keeping the faith.

Recently I had went back to church only to see women at the alter giving a sermon, and the arch bishop of my archdiocese speak on the STRENGTH OF DIVERSITY!! These people they’ve taken control of the church and religious system.

Eastern Orthodox is where it's at, honestly.

They say Eire (Ireland's original name) comes from the name of an ancient Egyptian princess. I don't care about what Trinity college Dublin has to say, debunk it if you must. Nowadays it's easy to undo forged history within university articles

this

holy jebus francis, at least lube us up before you're going to assrape us

As a political leader it's his duty to protect the lives of the catholics that are in muslim countries. So far no one EXEPT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH has a CATHEDRAL in UAE.

Sure the islamic extremism is far from over but the whole gig is so that muslim countries offer a little more religious freedom. The long term goal is total freedom of the catholic faith. No relationship just appears. It takes time.

Here. This guy explains well the Pope's plan as a whole:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYkMgWWvMpU

das rite!

Attached: 178bae596c5146e4f3e0a079c7dd6f0c133a2b3d3281c529548615e7c0452291.png (671x645, 155.36K)

Eastern orthodoxy is mostly KGB agents btw. Look it up, Stalin personally set them up during ww2 for propaganda reasons.