Holy shit I can't waaaait for this cunt to win the next election and the higher popular vote will certainly be the...

Holy shit I can't waaaait for this cunt to win the next election and the higher popular vote will certainly be the cherry on top. I read an article that if every article on media every platform had to pay to mention Trump - his name is valued at 800 million to 1 billion on any given week. Obummer was 500 million at his peak and Shillary barely made it to 250.

If 60 million votes are in the bank (85-90% approval rating among…republican voters) I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to 100 million after the democrats contribute the votes to be spread out over 29 of thier 30 or more candidates. Losing elections by thier own stupidity, that party of pathetic faggots are going to die of starvation before the next election anyway with no avacados.

Attached: 09CBCE88-BB72-4CA7-83F8-CDB88E6B6F63.jpeg (1242x1613, 387.66K)

Wow so based he's got my vote

I'm not voting for him. Guess I'm part of that 10%. Gonna have to work to get that raised - can't have our folks rewarding treacherous kosher twats for their kosher treachery.
Thanks for letting me know I should prepare some new memes against Trump's kosher faggotry user.

This board is fucking ZOG'd. Contaminated worse than a fukushima kindergarten.

Didn't drain the swamp.
Didn't build the wall.
Has not stopped pajeet and wang flooding in through the front door.
Has not said a peep about the encroachment on human rights for those refusing (((vaccinations))) being discriminated against despite being vocally anti vaccination before being elected.
The orange shabbo cunt can fuck rightoff.

Go ahead and vote for him again faggot. It's not like it makes any difference who the head good goy is. Just don't come back bitching on Zig Forums when he inevitably fails to do anything positive for us… again.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 34.66K)

He will build wall in Israel and America will pay for it. MIGA2020

In Trump's favor, the implosion of the Russia Collusion narrative was a big gift that really helps him. Other than Tulsi Gabbard who is polling poorly, all of the Dem candidates endorsed it not sure about Yang

Working against Trump:

>marginally better candidate next time around Hillary set the bar extremely low, she is one of the most hated people in American politics

This last one might be very important. Not only are there more non-whites every year, but in Florida, for example, 1.4 million felons now have voting rights. To put that in perspective, Trump beat Hillary by only 113,000 votes in Florida, the 3rd most populous state in the country, so very important from the standpoint of electoral votes.

My thoughts are that Trump right now would probably win against any Dem, but Russiagate might fade away entirely in 18 months, and more importantly a much higher percentage of his base will realize that Trump did not achieve his core promises regarding immigration, he was a massive failure in that regard.

Another issue: Israel is set to become a political hot potato thanks largely to Ilhan Omar, and Trump will fail massively in that regard. A core group of evangelicals love that Trump has done so much for Israel, but some portion of his voting base will probably be sick of it. Not just the "America First" group, but across the spectrum. It's hard to say how much that will affect votes though.

Attached: 2020-democratic-candidates.jpg (1300x712, 165.57K)

Win, those fuckers are going to rig the election to ensure that he gets a second term. Because removing him from office would remove the last protection they have against all out war.

Remember goys, if you don't vote for the boot on your neck, you can't complain!

Attached: 17523038_10154253222706227_6476221570887345981_n.jpg (600x800, 69.28K)

Fellas, you seem to have forgotten why Trump was elected in the first place. Don't go all political because Trump actually DID do what he was elected for - make US politics a sketch comedy show for 4 years. And I'd like another 4 years of any president who calls a hooker he face fucked while his wife was at home, raising his kid 'horseface' on Twitter, 3 days before a midterm and STILL gained in the senate.

Plus I like Israel because I hate Muslims (am Australian obviously) and the jew thing doesn't really bother me. At least they (((leave me alone))) and I'm all for killing (((Muslims))). It seems me and Brenton Tarrant only ones with that logic, maybe not him fundamentally but he carried out my preferred mass shooting had I been tasked with picking a 1488 event, probably pick B.T. over A.B. simply for the statement. Unless A.B. Has actually made an impact from killing the offspring of traitorous whites? Any stats? Or would 79 less Muslims in the population census have made a bigger difference?

Piss off kike or lurk more.
Muslims are in Australia because the global jew multicult pogrom of white countries brought them here.

But why? if the more infested our countries become the more sand niggers get into power and deny things like aid, imports/exports (military) or allegiance to Israel. They are making it harder for themselves don't u think? Or are Jews not that clever? Like how trump is not clever really but runs the USA?

Yeah, I cry into my pillow at night because we don't have President Hillary.

He can ask the kikes he spends all day fellating for votes. Patrick Little is the White candidate.

Remeber when he was fully against islam and once he became president he hopped on Saudis dick right away and took it Raw without Vaseline???

THIS.
i'm voting for aoc because she's going to nuke israel off the face of the map. just focus on voting. whether you do or do not vote, make sure you identify with your chosen action so the central topic (voting) maintains validity

At least he's still against the Islamic nations that are a threat to Israel, which are the real problem if you think about it.

Still not tired of winning

How is he against them?? Bro islamic nations are like cockroach hives but Saudi is the sewers thats letting these cockroaches come out and spread, you dont kill disposable bees you go straight for their Queen…its very basic common sense …lets face it weve all been DUPED

Dont waste your time woth cockroaches You have to Attack the source of thr infestation and thats exactly what Trump is NOOOT doing -_- if anything hes giving them high tech weapons amd shit..come on man

Attached: wahhabis_saudi_cockroaches.jpg (500x304, 25.44K)

all this shareblue shilling. They really are trying so hard they have all but replaced Zig Forums not realizing where Zig Forums went when their shills flooded in 24/7. Keep up the good work as gate keepers!

Because the Saudis stand with our greatest ally. Think about it, God promised to bless those who bless Israel, so everything we do to protect Israel and her allies is really putting America first in guaranteeing that America is blessed by God.

Back to your room, Butters. You're grounded.

Actually they are just pretending to be on your side to buy enough time to spread their islamic virus everywhere , they preach hate about jews and christians 24/7 inside their mosques …dont you know this ?

Are you shitposting or actually this brain-raped?

Not a thread. Reported for ZOG support.

Trump has also said that the vote to repeal Niggercare is going to be after 2020. They’re literally running on something they ran on in 2014.

Must be quite the time to be jewish.

Exactly. The people who think Jews are behind everything that happens in the world, especially the spread of Islam, clearly are 60 IQ types

Jews have always brought in Mudslimes when infiltrating Europe and used them as a proxy to hide behind. They did it in Portugal and Spain.
Jews control the fucking creation and flow of money. Any slime who is put into a position of power is their puppet like the rest.
Lurk, faggot.

Fuck right back to reddit you right wing SJW.

"I want a degenerate president that encourages people to accept his degeneracy as normal." You no longer get to complain about Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.
That's some holocaust tier bullshit. He got elected because he appealed to white americans and then flopped completely.
how to out yourself as a redditor or shill in one statement

This post is a lie. The one who promised 38 billion to Israel was Barack Obama in 2016 in a "Memorandum of Understanding". This is covered extensively at and Trump has not signed anything enforcing the promise made in Obama's memo. Rand Paul filibustered (((ISAA))) in December (waited out 115th congress) so the republicuck senators rebooted it as part of (((SASMEA))) as the very first action of 116th congress in 2019. Rand was the only Republican senator who voted no. They got most of the democrat senators to vote for it too, the only ones who abstained were the ones trying to run for president. Our last hope is either Ilhan Omar and her anti-AIPAC brigade kill it in the House of Representatives, Paul filibusters it after the House amends it, or Trump refuses to sign it after Rand passes out after a 10-day hunger strike.

He said wall and I expected wall. Where's the fucking wall?

I agree that he's a saudi dick rider and another puppet with no power

I can't wait for your HRT to run out.

Your own thread admits Trump did not stop the money from going to Israel. Yeah, he didn't start the program, but he didn't end it. The money still ended up in Kikeland.

How dumb do you think we are?

Leave.

You don’t agree with anyone, yid. No one said that.