Don't fall for mr. Schlomo's paper money. Crypto is the future, and it looks like the market has finally realized that

Don't fall for mr. Schlomo's paper money. Crypto is the future, and it looks like the market has finally realized that.

Market rally incoming.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 8.49.36 AM.png (2304x644, 101.98K)

Fuck off with your obvious fraud scheme mother fucker.

every time

Enjoy the filthy jewish paper money you uncultured faggot.

Attached: 1550682933239.png (210x201, 46.32K)

I can't wait until it crashes again, I was enjoying this nice little reprieve we got from you after the 2017 crash

tfw up $2,000 in the last 24 hours

Attached: 1554200630787.png (608x593, 214.71K)

Instill FOMO until and beyond the ATH.

Attached: fomo.gif (640x360, 1.01M)

lulz, are they scamming a bubch of tards with obvious pump&dump again?

Yup.

Good to see i'm not the only /biz/nissman that's sick of how ded /biz/ is.

Hold my bags baby!

Attached: 43103842_2310626922301583_4844800810141351936_n.jpg (720x960, 79K)

After the global economy collapse thanks the debt usury, the jews will usher in the end of monetary wealth in the hands of citizens with a three point enslavement combo…
1. cash-less currency (crypto is the test run)
2. social credit system (China is the test run)
3. universal income (shilled everywhere)

The different crypto currencies today will be globally banned once the jews pull the plug on the debt bubble, for which they will they are massive distraction, hence the migrant invasion towards a global race war, to hide yet another massive jewish crime behind a war.

for which they will create a

The jew Ari David Paul thinks you can use fraud to bootstrap real value in bitcoin.

You deserve to lose everything including your freedom.

Still funny.

It'll take off alright. When Mærsk and two others of the world's bigget shipping corporations start their own coin and start paying their employees in that, instead of some government sanctioned currency. And the UN are going to have to suck it up.

Crypto will be a thing when people start following Mr. Schlomo's holy gospel that nationality shouldn't be geographically locked. Eventually, your boss will own you. And the company policies will be the actual laws. And Mustahfa from the other company can punch you in the face because that's legal where he works, but you can't call him a ni

Can't wait to move my money from something backed by nations to something backed by Chinese!

Truly a glorious future where nobody is responsible for your digitally recorded money being lost or stolen, as a cryptowallet is barely removed from having a pile of bills raked together in your front yard.

Get ready to be barted, again. I sold at 15,000.

congratulations. you managed to figure out a way to outdo paper money. forget trading your gold for paper. howabout trading your gold for digitized """money""" which is WORTH LESS THAN PAPER.

The fact that this shit can go up 20% overnight is not exactly an advertisement for it. Sure it's good for coin hoarders but it's shit for anyone else who was contemplating getting into it, or for anyone who needs a reliable, stable alternative currency. If it can go up that far in a couple days it can fall just as hard. The volatility shows that it's still just a vehicle for speculation, not an actual useful currency. Imagine if the US Dollar had such insane spikes and plummets, nobody in the world would want anything to do with it. Why would you want to pay someone for a service using bitcoin, when your coins could potentially double in value if you held them for another month? Why would anyone accept bitcoin as payment for a service when their payment could potentially be worth only half as much the next week? It makes no sense bro. It's a scam, easily manipulated by the industrial holders.

I can’t wait for this world to burn. I’m doing my part, are you?

I already made my money from crypto. Shits too volatile for me to ever touch again. Too stressful. Good luck boys.

Solid financial advice: Sell everything and buy in! Be a part of something big, we can change the world for the better! We're all going to be millionaires baby!!!!

Lel. Let me know when it gets back up above 10k.

Never fall for the FOMO either you dumb nigs, the market now has been raking up after 3 months of "stability", this is the part where you will see a bunch of shills spamming their cryptokikery. I'd rather suggest to invest in silver, at least that market is safe and is not as filled with discord niggers and shills as the crypto market is.

Attached: 8.png (484x381, 179.35K)

It is also our Enslavement.

Attached: slaverytotal.jpeg (838x606, 98.62K)

Cant tell whether I should be upset or happy

Same, mining with with stolen eqpt and stolen electric is the only "safe" way.

I don't hate crypto, it is a great technology. What I do hate is shills.

Fuck off kike.

what would hitler say about anyone buying anything that only exists on the digital plane

You do realize crypto is all controlled by chinks right? Whenever there's huge inflation and dips it's because of the chinks fucking with the market

Paid shill thread.

this line of thinking is absurd and you should feel bad.