Second woman to accuse Joe Biden of inappropriate touching slams his 'disgusting' response

Second woman to accuse Joe Biden of inappropriate touching slams his 'disgusting' response

The second woman to accuse Joe Biden of inappropriate touching has told how she was convinced he would kiss her and slammed his response to the growing outcry as 'disgusting.'
Amy Lappos, 43, of Greenwich, Connecticut, was a Democratic congressional aide when she met Biden at a fundraiser in the state.
When he went to leave, he rubbed noses with her and she believed he was going to kiss her.
'I used to joke around that the vice president tried to make out with me but it's really not funny,' she told WTNH News 8.
Lappos said she came forward Monday solely because of how Biden responded to the first accusation of inappropriate touching, by Lucy Flores, a former candidate for Nevada lieutenant governor.
In his response to Flores, Biden said through a spokesman that he offered 'countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort' that may have been photographed — all of them innocent in nature - over years on the campaign trail.
He has yet to speak about the allegations in person, echoing Bill Clinton's response to renewed allegations of sexual assault which emerged while his wife was campaigning in the 2016 election.
Lappos said: 'I saw that statement this morning and I was really disgusted by it. He uses the word affection in there and that's disgusting.
'Who wants affection in the workplace? That's not where we should be setting the bar. As a progressive party we should be setting the bar where the bar should be - that men respect the personal space of women.'
Lappos, now a non-profit worker, described how in 2009 when she was an aide to Congressman Jim Himes she was approached by Biden as he left a fundraiser.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6877445/Second-woman-accuse-Joe-Biden-inappropriate-touching-slams-disgusting-response.html

Womyn-related:
Fake rape-claim victim, 20, told police man had sexually assaulted her near a school - but was caught on CCTV shopping in Morrisons at same time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6877239/Woman-20-told-police-man-raped-caught-CCTV-shopping.html

Attached: 11766796-6877445-image-a-10_1554213083209.jpg (306x499, 30.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/31/us/politics/lucy-flores-biden-accuser.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6884717/Three-women-accuse-Joe-Biden-touching-inappropriately.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sBCZtz0MYDQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is everyone blowing their load on the democractic candidates before the race? Biden would have been an easy win with how many kids hes diddled in public, but people are cutting him down early.

Appropriation of Inuit culture right there… disgusting.

Prolly some other democratic faction that is trying to seize power.

If the lies, wars, kickbacks, pedophilia, and betrayal of your own race don't sink a White Man, the hussies will get you.

Funny when the right shows affection it is sexual harassment. The left beat that into our heads for decades.

Sad thing is, people have been doing that long before they knew snowniggers existed.

Yang Gang death squads in action.

Why didnt any of these cunts speak out when their idol kang nigger was president? Biden has been acting this way forever.
Women who talk about their personal problems do. Coworkers aren't your friends or family. So cut out the birthday cake in the kitchen, the flowers and all the other bitch bullshit and do your jobs.

Probably a smart tactic, if they backed him and we used this last-minute. it would help Trump win 2nd term.

That's because nothing to lose. Younger women will lose sexual value if other guys think they've fucked older men or might falsely accuse them of something.

Kek. This is pretty funny. Remember m88s
"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
Their bullshit works both ways. Dis wombryn must be beliebed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x885, 1.03M)

Yes, we should make Biden as the dem candidate.

He touched so many women that it would impossible for him to win.

^This
They see his relatively high pre-primary poll numbers and they know his vulnerability in the open.
They'll kill off the white male candidates (figuratively; literally if necessary - bonus points if blamed on Trump).
They'll put up a Nigress and a cuck male VP - preferably one with minority status they call sell (lo siento, Robert Francis).

Attached: 1548928800057.jpg (1024x576, 263.27K)

Isn't it fucking infuriating how (((they))) have hijacked our values and used them against us?

We dont even want women in the workplace, and you damn sure wont find me "showing affection" to any female coworkers (if i had them)… well except for that one time, but that was at my place for lunch break…

Or "diversity." The nation state is the ONLY system that preserves diversity of the entire system. But they know this.

It just goes to show that using logic or moralizing with these fucking rats is OVER.

Remember, every woman and child must die since they pass their lineage through the woman.

Death to all semitic sand cults, race traitors, and sexual deviants.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-123818_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x637, 505.64K)

Cenk Uighur is trying to seize control of the Democratic party with young radicals like AOC…a whole crowd of them.

It's going to be the left that gets behind this, they want him out for this very reason.

Prediction- because there are so many candidates in the field they'll use tactics like this to destroy everyone else except whoever the chosen one will be (anyone's guess at this point), they end up tanking most of their leaders and hurt them in the long run.

Thank for you for proving that the races have become degenerate due to race mixing.

Remember when SNL was based? Well, here they are mocking precisely that kind of feminine nonsense.

www.aryanity.com

It's the old establishment (Palosi, Biden, Obama, Reid) wing vs the AOC, Bato, and Sanders crowd.

>>nytimes.com/2019/03/31/us/politics/lucy-flores-biden-accuser.html

The old guard will ram flawed Biden through like they did with Hillery because thats all they have. Which will create a new batch of BernieBro's who will split the dem vote.

Hillery broke the democrat party greatly by kneecapping any viable up and commers. She didn't want a repeat of '08. Her aftermath left a big void in the middle. Now all they have is 75 year old boomers and new to the game shitskin millennials.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 7.38.39 PM.png (738x566, 684.03K)

I understand your desire to be inclusive but even though I sexually identify as a tank recovery vehicle I think you are marginalizing other groups and inciting attack helicopter supremacists at the same time.

Attached: M-88.jpg (640x426, 43.08K)

Exactly. It's not people on the right who are putting this sort of thing forward, there's absolutely no point in wasting ammunition on anyone this early on. The (((New Left))) are simply thinning the herd

SNL was never based, but they did used to be funny. The Jussie Smullet skit they did recently reminded me of those times.

Three MORE women accuse Joe Biden of touching them inappropriately: Number of allegations against the former Vice President rises to SEVEN just hours after he promised to be more mindful of personal space

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6884717/Three-women-accuse-Joe-Biden-touching-inappropriately.html

why are all these women fat and ugly. he's the vice president and a millionaire, he can fuck any hole he wanted yet he chooses to harass fat old hag ass.

this is arnold swarznigger knocking up that fat disgusting spic maid of his when he could fuck any puss on the planet. what is wrong with these rich powerful people that their standards get lowered so far when they could be so high.

He was just being affectionate goys.

7 now, seven…
need to touch on Ukraine now

What, seriously? Biden feels up anything that moves, starting at children and going up.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBCZtz0MYDQ&feature=youtu.be

Whoops, forgot to embed.

Age is but a number 100, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 he wantz them ALL!

Can meme magic make Joe doe of testicular cancer?

thnx.