Nick Fuentes debates Destiny, Sargon, Asmongold, TrainwrecksTV, Hasan Piker

twitch.tv/trainwreckstv

Nick Fuentes debates Destiny, Sargon, Asmongold, TrainwrecksTV, Hasan Piker

Attached: pepe.png (550x451, 401.8K)

Fuck off.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

They are talking about the christchurch shooter.

the only white in theat thread is a complete beta

Neanderkike if ever I saw one

why does my adblocker not work on twitch lately

Attached: @NickJFuentes “Women in the movement”.mp4 (640x360, 2.52M)

works fine for me

Attached: 7ccbcaa3d39b0f702cb6ed6859add4ffe2855da3e1dcf85be09d678be713c11a.jpg (1200x1200, 111.97K)

who are these guys?

Attached: talking.jpg (1286x643, 200.15K)

destiny is a manlet, top right is related to the fatass that runs the young turks, you should know about sargoy, nick the spic fuentes, and I don't know the other two

Attached: Nick_J_Fuentes_Your__laughing_now.mp4 (856x480 4.26 MB, 5.75M)

a slice of the average mongrel male in the year 2075

Nick is the only person there that is tolerable to listen to

Cool. How does that justify the existence of eceleb faggotry and the quest for clickshekels?

It can sway the opinion of 27000 normal fags on twitch and other people who will watch clips after this is over.

destiny - betamale gamer liberalist
asmongold - the same but centrist(?) and his personality is asshole instead of smug
hasan - the same but works for TYT
trainwrecks - never heard of him

Train is a streamer who has had a bunch of faggot gamer journalist write articles about him being mean to women or something. He is anti sjw and mostly right wing

Attached: PHYSICAL REMOVAL OF DEMOCRATS AND COMMUNISTS.mp4 (160x240 13.55 MB, 676.49K)

Sargon saying "I'm a bigot against terrorists"

use streamlink + the gui

eh, I used to call him Spic Fuentes too but he's Italian and he's actually pretty cool. His YouTube show is entertaining and he presents himself well. His worst sin is being an optics cuck but he's not that hardcore about it. Definitely woke on the JQ but doesn't talk about it explicitly, which I can understand if you have your sights set on political office. We need people like him as much as anyone else.

Sargon is letting the side down. They should have got another identitarian in

Attached: 5fc3f96e21ef0c68a908c6dcf617495bef0c11dd887db7dd47ff9ecf07633d0c.jpg (600x600, 50.75K)

hue

Destiny and Hassan trying to talk about what the NatSocs thought and just admitted that he hasn't read Mein Kampf

Striker should be in Sargons place

Continue to speak quickly and interrupt, Dis-tiny, You're still being BTFO.

leftist men talk like women

Sargon just conceded that race is real

Imagine being fucking stupid at the point that Soygon of Applebees beat you at debate.

Destiny is such an insufferable faggot. Hassan is just dishonest

this livestream have made this very clear

He's not italian. His sister is a literal shitskin.

Both Density and Hassan rejected being called good heated by the host at the end of the stream. When people tell you who they are believe them. 1488, death to commies and progressives.

I should clarify that: "When people tell you they are evil believe them"

Yeah they wouldn't even address the concept of race-realism, nevermind with honesty. I was pleasently surprised to hear Sarcuck admit that IQ differences must be genetic

ending
i think it's interesting point to say "far right rhetoric causes violence, at least more so than far left"
if a government is killing its people, the people should do anything to stop that
the problem is, like leftists almost always do, is jump to "if you believe a certain thing, you will commit violence"
assuming the certain thing is the people being killed, and there's no peaceful way to stop it, of course the people will commit violence
the denial, like with race realism in this debate, is embedded with the idea
i would've asked destiny "do you believe all races are the same"

Attached: InnocentAcceptableSharkMingLee AT-cm_432024995-360.mp4 (640x360 1.17 MB, 1011.67K)

Non-White incels you mean? Nick isn't white. Neither are you.

The fatass is a jew. You're a faggot and all of these ecelebs are cancerous. They're the entire reason that nothing will ever happen from your generation. You faggot losers hate women have no jobs. Can't afford a gun let alone to take a girl out for dinner. Even if you could afford either you'd use it for video games, anime, and to donate to another man on their kikestreams. You are a disease and I want you dead. I want you to die.

No, he's a spic and you should neck yourself.

That's right.
NO HEROES.
Spic (((FUENTES))), what kind of name is that? Jewish? He doesn't look white to me at all.
Nasim Aghdam? What is that, a tranny?
Brenton Tarrant is clearly a Mossad agent, no one would be so stupid as to actually do something like that.

richard spencer is based though we should rally around him, go in public and wave torches and call yourself a white supremacist confederate nE0NaZ1 so you can get arrested when leftists attack you it's the only way

based and boomerpilled