Pedophilia is a sexual orientation. I'm sexually attracted to cunnies, therefore I orientate sexually to cunnies

Pedophilia is a sexual orientation. I'm sexually attracted to cunnies, therefore I orientate sexually to cunnies.

It's simple.

Attached: 1554438903000.jpg (800x1200, 191.46K)

Go to hell Kike.

The thing is I don't have any morality aside from the 14 words. So if you despoil our breeding stock I'm going to bleed you real slow as a warning to the others.

Post pc or gfot

SAGE AND REPORT PEDO THREADS

Being attracted to people who you cant reproduce with is a mental illness. But you would never reproduce even if you where not a sodomite tbqh.

Better get attracted to rope.

i'm not a sodomite cause i'm repulsed by arsehole, also its not a mental illness

You seem like a Hebephilia, friend.

I really like this user right here

i like 9-11 yos

/thread

Could you be anymore picky?

Do you recognize that you have a pathological sexuality? Are you willing to kill yourself for the greater good?

pedophilia is the same brain disease as women getting abortions

my sexuality is not mental illness, it is extremely high test

MODS NOT RESPONDING

GLOBAL REPORT

When I'm God Emperor of mankind pedophiles will be crucified.

Nigger.

When I'm God Emperor of mankind I'll have a harem of horny prepubescent 9 year old girlies, all which I've deflowered.

Isis is no longer getting paid, dumbass.

Sorry but beats

I don't know if it's mental illness or a weird example of Fisherian runaway. It is definitely the case that for most of human history aggressive males that screwed anything that moved had a definite advantage over less aggressive males. However OP is suggesting that he has a more selective taste; it's not that he is a pig that will impale any female, but that he specifically prefers very young females and probably doesn't like older females. In this case it becomes maladaptive because trying to breed with girls that are actually too young to breed is just as ineffective as trying to breed with another mans anus. I suggest you get in the bog you degenerate.

you just quoted yourself, why should i care

p in v when v cannot concieve kids is not breeding you niggerbrain

Why girls?

AT LEAST YOU COULD FUCKING SAGE TORFAG SO THAT THIS PANIC TURD WILL DROP TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BOARD WHERE IT BELONGS

fucking niggers

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Maybe the reason you want to have sex with 9 year olds is because you can't write or speak at the level of a typical 10 year old?

Oops, sorry.