Illiterate Nigerians Selling Their Young Daughters Over Facebook

Debt-laden parents in the south Nigerian region of Obanliku have been selling their daughters to older men since long before the internet even existed. Now, with the help of their tech-savvy sons, often-illiterate tribesmen have been listing their young daughters on Facebook to be sold into de facto slavery in what is known as "money marriage."

As the Daily Beast's Philip Obaji Jr. reports, girls as young as 10 years old (and by other accounts, age five) in the 17-village-strong Becheve community are often referred to as "money wives," or "money women," and are sold in exchange for food, livestock, cash, or to settle debts

My father knew nothing about Facebook until my elder brother bought him a smartphone and convinced him to join Facebook and post our photographs whenever he likes," said 16-year-old Monica, one of two sisters who were sold to men over the social media platform. "He'll buy new clothes and force me and my sisters to put them on before taking photographs of us."

"It is young people who convince old men to look for wives on Facebook," said Monica - a former child bride who ran away from her husband to live with friends less than a year after getting married. "The man I married said his oldest son showed him my photo on Facebook and directed him to my father."

It's not just Nigeria either - last November, Facebook took heat for posts discussing the sale of a 16-year-old South Sudanese girl who was sold for 530 cows, three Land Cruiser V8 cars and $10,000 - after a bidding war broke out between five men, including senior officials in the South Sudanese government.

The money wives of Bechive are typically not allowed to go to school, and can be traded and sold between husbands. If a money wife's husband dies, she belongs to his next-of-kin. And if a money wife dies without bearing a child, her parents have the right to bring another girl in the family to replace her. In all scenarios, they aren't allowed to run back to their parents.

"The practice is meant to boost the status of the men in Becheve community," said local Ogbakoko chief Magnus Ejikang, who added "The more brides you have, the more respect you gain in the community."

"Once he married me, he turned me into his slave and punching bag," said Monica, one of the two daughters sold over Facebook for 20,000 Nigerian naira (approximately $50), along with a pig, two goats and some yams. "He said he paid so much to marry me and so I had to labor hard by working for hours everyday in the farm to prove that I'm a grateful wife."

"Our greedy uncle, in his usual way of manipulating his brothers into selling their daughters, convinced my parents [to give out their daughter in marriage] because he wanted a share of the bride price money," said John Ashua, whose 15-year-old sister Regina is now part of a plural marriage. "He earns a living by looking for husbands for the girls in the family even when they are not ready to get married."

Regina, meanwhile, has dropped out of school to do chores at home, including looking after her husband's livestock. She is frequently beaten.

"He beat me last night because I said I was tired and couldn't have sex with him," said the now-pregnant Regina, who added "Whenever he returns home at night, he demands sex."

"The majority of Becheve men knew nothing about Facebook until their sons and other young relatives began to show them photos of young Becheve girls on the platform," according to Nigerian women's rights researcher Queen Eteng, who works for Our Women Network. "Most fathers don't run the Facebook pages opened in their names. Rather it is younger family members who create the pages and post the photos."

So anons, why not buy ourselves some slaves and create an army of mongrels?

Who the fuck pays that much for some nigress?

You could not bring them back to any western country as slaves, would have to use them in their shithole continent. Pretty sure if you buy enough of them for a plantation, locals will just rob you, or kill you in your sleep. Also a flight to Africa is cost more than their worth even as full time slaves.

Peak ancap

You could pay the parents to come with the nigresses in vacation and return without them.

It's an investment. The slave could make you at least 1000$ per day as fantasy for cucks or could serve as your maid.

Maybe we approached this the wrong way. The ethnostate should be in Africa.

They are not worth a price of a single plane ticket, let alone 3 that would be needed for such transaction (one for girl, 2 for the father back and forth). Also implying one would even want to pollute western soil with inefficient nigger farm labor in the first place. I would not like to eat a tomato picked by a nigger. Even if you use them in Africa, you still have to buy land where you can grow some cash crop, would have to buy guards, would have to pay for transport of goods, too big investment, too little returns.

You wouldn't but white cucks would pay extra money if you advertise the tomato as being touched by nigger hands.

No joke. If these women were white, it's buy one.

better than the system we have in the (((west)))

If it ain't white, it ain't right

This

Good to see niggers finally using technology and the internet for good.

Isn't this common in human history though?

Typical nigger stuff, they never learn

Yes, moralfags will cry otherwise though. Theres nothing wrong with slavery, I want to buy some Swedish sex slaves myself.

Figures the degenerate like you would also be a nigger-lover too.

Those would just be syrian and turkish sex slaves

this

can't fucking wait for the collapse

i love how niggers take white man civilization and all its advancements and use them to proove us all how primitive and uncivilizde they are

i've been lurking Zig Forums for a while and are very familiar with nigery but just when i think niggers have nigged the niggest niggery they ever niggered another nigger appears and does something even niggerer

if sweden collapses, Serbians will take it over since they own most of the illegal weapons there

whoever take over, as long as they sell qt swedish lolis it's all good

white genocide is the best thing that could ever happen to mother nature

once there won't be enough whites to keep order and civilized rules around nature will be free to take it's course

Well, you can kiss your house broke ass goodbye then, kitten.

whitout whites around to save them
what would cause nigger extintion first?
place you bets
my money is on the glorious soulless bugmen master race

yeah, probably chinese, if not civil war

WE WARLORDS NOW

niggers aren't worth that much

It was until England sold them out

SAD

a nigger would

Do they have any white women up for sale? Just asking!

TAKE THE SOPH PILL

Wow what a sophisticated culture! We as Europeans have so much to learn from them! 😍

So another problem caused by the jew.

I am loving it.

Attached: 35f145d3b7e5ba7ec62dd7e446641ecbf83383803c5ad5cecd7b106ba412e42.png (427x427, 113.13K)

You will raise the Swedish girls properly, with their culture being a foundation and discipline, like the kind they outlawed in 1979, guiding them to become responsible white girls.

niggers selling their own into slavery!?!?!?
Wakanda FOREVAH

I may have some for you. Starting bid is 420 reindeers, 14 volvo trucks and 88 K krona. Note: dishwasher and laundry machine not included. You will have to operate those yourself anway, modern swedish women do not do household chores. First thing you have to do with a new swedish girlfriend is to bathe her and wash her clothes.

You shouldn't love it, because they're always bailed out in the end.

What part of Facebook do I need to go to so I can buy a niglet sex slave I can keep as a fucktoy / maid?

Obviously I would sterilize her first. That goes without saying.

In 40 years we would probably see white slave girls Muslim trade in Europe again. Like in Ottoman times.

Attached: hrtyu.jpg (730x1095, 213.38K)

And again must be point out
Facebook that shutdowns white nationalism memes in hours time-frame let niggers slave trade slide for years.

Attached: 1321.jpg (700x394, 23.26K)

I'll take 2

Sounds like Part and Parcel. It was a mistake when the white race crusaded to abolished slavery. We should have just embraced the beautiful superior African culture and kept them in cages.

been going on for thousands of years, if humanity survives it will go on for thousands of more years
and who gives a fuck about other niggers, certainly not other niggers. Kayne West could buy them all.

How many bags of fresh cow shit does one negresss cost?

That's not a slave feature though.

Give me one reason why owning a subhuman is wrong. I'll wait.

This makes me wish I had daughters.