Second drag queen story hour member in Houston exposed as pedophile

What are the odds?

infowars.com/bombshell-another-drag-queen-story-hour-member-exposed-as-pedophile-report-says/

First pedophile: abc13.com/drag-queen-storytime-reader-once-charged-with-assault/5197176/

Attached: dqs9.jpg (525x727, 117.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/nya/
al.com/news/2018/08/what_is_a_drag_queen_some_mobi.html
archive.is/TkV5J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHILD ABUSERS have no philia, no love for children.

True

I'm pretty sure they are all pederasts.

I feel like this will be an argument for pedophiles

You know that whatever IT did had to be REALLY VILE (and I mean absolutely life destroyingly disgusting) for the press to throw one of their own globohomos under the bus.

For actual pedophiles it would be true. For those who are child abusers, it wouldn't change their true character as opportunist abusers.

Attached: 0e0a8a29e37c6d4d98b0a68866dcafe3b1b9fca63b36436b9cafff1e05a50494.jpg (1584x2016, 127.35K)

kill all fags and let's see what things look like with a clean slate. we can figure things out from there.

1-1. All fags are pedos on the inside.

We got this here in PHILAdelphia , Mr John’s Music. I’m stopped at a Red Light , blowing my cigarette out the window, look over , there’s a bunch of baby strollers lined up outside, through the glass front door a bunch of Moms holding babies, holding toddlers hands watching a Transvestite wearing a purple dress and a tiara read a children’s book.
I’m like “WTF” and then all the cars behind me start honking so I go.
I really thought it was some California bull shit , a gag of sorts for the Internet, NOPE it’s all over.

Attached: D80DEB8E-8646-4FFA-9972-607F02A2F281.jpeg (1242x1405, 281.75K)

yeah, there's one in the nearest major city to me as well…..people are so fucking cucked they are offering their homelands to niggers and the women are offering their infants to pedophiles dressed in what could be considered ceremonial garb and drag queens don't dress like that all of the time….
my desire to cleanse intensifies by the day as i see this shit happening all around me.

Attached: Deus vult intensifies_f0da2b_6113980.jpg (748x960, 72.48K)

Just because someone is infected with ZOG doesn't mean that they are beyond cure.

unfortunately you have to break the tool of the zog if you hope to defeat it. yeah, maybe some can be saved, but i don't think the ones taking their kids to a fucking drag queen for story time would be of the sorts….i agree, we shouldn't be savages, some of these people are our people after all even if under the influence, i just don't think the people taking their kids to something like this will ever be someone you can trust, they would likely conform to save their own hides and secretly work against you behind your back…..seems kinda familiar.

Imagine my shock.

Attached: homosexuals gays pedophiles 1655f73b04e7ab518bcfad6a24683c0bf5bcc219bc34ec21fc9c1aa24463c8ef.png (1074x1117, 855.69K)

I don't agree user. It seems merciless at this point but there is an IQ factor at work as well. We don't exactly need bottom feeding low IQ retards filling up our ranks either. At this point if they are incapable of seeing what is wrong in the situation when the degenerate filth is all around them they are probably too low IQ to be worthwhile. Of course, that said…

I sure as fuck hope that you intend on PURGING the SUBHUMAN FILTH FIRST, right? That way those that have the ability to wake up do so. You are the hand of God user…it is time that men woke up and acted like it!

what kind of faggot doesn't believe in hierarchies? of course it's going to be a top down approach,

I wonder how long it will be before someone burns that place down

I honestly cannot understand how anyone can tolerate this shit, especially actual parents.

I WISH!! But they would simply move the child molestation program to an undisclosed location. Something different has to be done to prevent pedo child rape in our nations (hint hint it involves getting rid of something but not the 'buildings' that are sponsoring the pedo rape).

The real problem is no one bothered to screen who are going to be spending time with the children. Child predators are everywhere, in churches, families, authority positions, care positions, and drag queen troupes.

you think a grown ass man pretending to be a woman that wants to read books to children would be enough of a red flag/screening. lol. but yeah, i agree with you on a larger scale…

They are, even in the Amish, who people here sometimes idealize.

However, among homosexuals, there is a far higher rate and it's been denied through propaganda.

Controversial to say but children are property of their parents. If a parent can abort their kid, they can fuck their kid. I'm tired of illogical shit nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: __chloe_von_einzbern_illyasviel_von_einzbern_and_miyu_edelfelt_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_etc_drawn_by_blade_galaxist__37dee019ea1fde1b76e32e7cf286f864.jpg (587x800, 375.82K)

DEGENERATE!!

DOTR…you fucking tranny.

Also, for Jew loving anti-abortionists, permanent genital mutilation like circumcision is far worse than regular parental ass raping that doesn't rupture the rectum. Again logic is everything nya~

Attached: __jougasaki_mika_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_yo_chaosangel__68d34eaafac713cfa58ab127638cc723.jpg (1024x1446, 292.54K)

HA I'm being politically incorrect. It often generates hate nya~

Attached: __miqo_te_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_exlic__721634b17ae7677380ce4be4498cac0f.png (870x1280, 1.53M)

Fags rape kids, more news at 11.

actually a faggot eh? fuck back off to your tranny subreddit.

Based, adding that to my repertoire.

BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD FAGGOT TRANNY…DOTR

i heard a victim of child sex abuse talking about a pedophile on a youtube video, she was saying among all the people that raped her there was one guy who seemed to be in love and actually trying to have a relationship with her.

Attached: weimar7.png (444x444 216.9 KB, 229.93K)

sexual deviants

Attached: D219JM8X4AA-nfj.jpg (750x750 66.62 KB, 127.69K)

Good point actually.

Attached: c89fe07a9a5c224e0b0af6c7e30b0745394cfd8440c73613b10ecc2908857cea.jpg (304x550, 89.54K)

Houston librarians could look to multiculturalism's alternative culture's for guidance.

Attached: 510654326861.jpg (555x534 47.09 KB, 42.1K)

Attached: asas.jpg (1305x611, 107.74K)

This isn't just a race war. This isn't just a fight for racial survival against the jews and their golems. This is a fight against demons for the soul of mankind. A literal spiritual war for all that is good, against all that is evil.

Back to megooka with you tr/a/nny.

Jesus told us way back. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Of course that does not mean that flesh and blood is not involved. Jesus also told us in reference to the jews: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

The lusts of the devil's heart is all of this. Sodomy, race-mixing, child-molestation, depression, suicide, the destruction of order and the obfuscation of truth. The muslims are the sword of jewry just as jews are the children of the devil. The battle has always been more than mere tribalism; we are literally the forces of righteousness fighting against demons and their swarthy allies.

Attached: 1389080517905.jpg (794x1000, 232.76K)

yes they do.

Didn't Philly just ban guns?

no cure needed there is nothing wrong with it.

>Pastor: Drag Queen Story Hour critics 'have no idea what a drag queen is'
al.com/news/2018/08/what_is_a_drag_queen_some_mobi.html
archive.is/TkV5J

Attached: Child sex offender banned from Drag Queen Storytime.webm (640x360 1002.62 KB, 2.58M)

I never understood the use of -philia as sexual attraction anyway. Philia is one of four words used in Greek to signify love, with philia being brotherly love or bromance as the kids call it, while eros is sexual attraction. Storge is love for family and might also apply to love for your own folk, and agape is divine love.
When you call someone a pedophile, you call them a friend of children.

Which is why "pederast" is the correct and original term. It says "boy fucker" and it means "boy fucker" and the boy fuckers didn't like that. The misuse of "philos" is intentional. Jews invented psychiatry, they got to invent the vocabulary. Which is why every deviant sexual disorder that we're still allowed to call disordered is a "paraphilia" (unusual friendship) and not "dyserasty" (bad sexuality).

>Designed to promote (((acceptance)))

Legalize prostitution. Take down the walls of hellfire and the corruption of inquisition, and bask in the freedom of an honest society. For that people can voluntarily self-regulate is core to societies worth conserving, and when we open every alternative people will voluntarily alter themselves or else they shall willingly and stably retreat into fictional representations of unethical desires. Enhance every “escape” and we will someday dwell within a world from which people do not seek escape at all. Should you instead seek to make the world inescapable, you shall suffer in the darkness that your own false light casts about you.