Polish wants $850 billion in reparations from Germany

Polish wants $850 billion in reparations from Germany

Warsaw has the right to demand reparations from Germany potentially worth $850 billion for destroyed property and people killed during World War Two, the politician in charge of reparations said on Friday.

The Polish ruling Law and Justice party (PiS) has revived the issue of war reparations at a time when Israeli politicians accuse it of attempting to whitewash the role of Poles in German war crimes against Jews during the conflict.

German parliamentary legal experts said last year that Warsaw had no right to demand reparations.

The Polish government stopped short of making a direct claim to Germany but the issue could lead to tensions between the two EU governments, analysts say. Germany is Poland’s largest trade partner and Poland is the (((biggest recipient of EU aid.)))

The politician looks like a kike. Can anyone post that "art / satire" kike congress vid where they stated this exact plan?

reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/polish-lawmaker-due-reparations-from-germany-could-stand-at-850-billion-idUSKCN1GE1NC

Attached: 6,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 40.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
jns.org/israel-to-officially-demand-250-billion-from-arab-countries-which-expelled-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This entire zionist front party needs to be put up against the wall.

Attached: RealGermany.jpg (255x226, 7.35K)

This

The only good thing about this is that it highlights the hipocrisy of everyone breaking their necks to pay reparations to Israel, but some fucking Eastern European Slavs? Fuck that they don't deserve shit.

He is trying to recreate the division amongst the Europeans for jews just like a good goy.

I'd rather see the money in Poland where they wouldn't spend it on welfare for mudslimes

Fuck modern germany. If germany were to spend that money they would use it against whites.

British guy here.
Back in the day we got invaded a lot by Vikings.
I notice that some of these scandinavian countries are rich now. But still no repairations?
Get your shit together scandinavia. We accept cash only.

Attached: baffling.gif (360x240, 1.43M)

Checked. Get YOUR shit together you cuck. your lands have been overrun by mudshit hordes

This poster is a jew.

why not russia and germany both?

Attached: .jpeg (1280x720, 89.94K)

US kikes don't have an occupying force in Russia to back up the threat behind the scenes and there is nothing to be done about Russia buying Russian energy.

As a strayan, I demand the reparations from Europe for being good goyium to the Jews.

Giving it to Poles is also not helping whites subhuman piece of shit.

Good point.

Poland is getting attacked by jews. This is a good diversion. Jews will get their polish reparations when poland gets their german reparations. I.e. never.

Germany will laugh this off, this is purely a propaganda play. A smart one, but still propaganda.

*hmmm*

Sorry Hanz, shouldn't have lost the war.

Poland is a willing proxy for jews. The PiS party is a zionist front and they aren't even particularly concerned with hiding it anymore.

Germany is the one who is occupied by US troops without consent. Germany is the one who the US government attacks economically with sudden reunification costs, made up emissions "scandals", and most recently threats of sanctions [and implied real state violence] over buying Russian energy. This isn't even getting into the run ups to the First and Second zionist Wars.

Just everyone stealing as much money as possible before the crash.

If the WTC & 2000 dead warrant an invasion, then what bolshevik polish were doing to Germans in territory that was Germans no more than a decade previous warrants an invasion by Germany.

Apparently he is a kike.

God you White people are so fucking pathetic
I bet not one of you even owns a gun let alone knows how to use it.

reported for being a jewish shill

Germany can pay them with refugees. I already see how Poles will start another shitshow this time. They think they are masters of universe, because Trump send Pence to give sell them few missiles. They already starting fight with Germans and Russians in same time.

Be careful what you wish Jaroslav.
For that amount of money the Germans could calculate how much it would cost to euthanize each and every Pole.

where they wouldn't spend it on welfare for mudslimes

Why not? If Germany is ruled by weaklings who bend over backwards to appease the jew, if they bend over backwards to assist the invading hordes of subhumans, why should they not bend over backwards to help out some White people for a change?

Kek. Why would anyone want to accept Germany's shitskins?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1200x675, 68.83K)

Good, it'll help wake Germans up.

Do you think somebody care if you accept dick in your ass during rape?

It's all so tiresome.

This faggotry must cease.

Attached: 163c1a3f1f5be258d151f1c147ca658e9833c0a4a3b1536e5ba7f093efc65a01.jpg (500x694, 61.68K)

Are you suggesting that Germany should rape Poland?

Germany should stand up for herself and get rid of traitor politicians and shitskins. Not try to turn all of Europe non-White.

Good. Germany isn't a country anymore, it's a glorified pay pig for whoever is the biggest victim. I'm okay with a homogeneous white country benefiting from that. If Poles don't take it, shit-skin Turks and Arabs, and jews will.

gas yourself you glow in the dark cubicle rat

Watch, the only people Germany will stand up again is another white people. If shit-skins or jews demanded reparations, Germany would give it without even a discussion. Poles? Nope. The same goes for any Western Europe country. They love hating other white people, but jews and shit-skins? Best friends. They'll do anything for them, including allow rape gangs to fester, and give them housing on the tax payer's dime.

Except that the people demanding the reparations are KIKES and not 'Poles'

Poland is a HIVE OF KIKES right now. That is the only reason why they are allowed to maintain 'nationalism'…like Hungary the kikes are nested inside like a comfy parasite that thinks it can't be dislodged from the beating heart while it devours the lifeblood of Europe.

Nobody's buying it Chaim. We know you won't be satisfied until the last German is hunted down and tortured to death. I'm just here to remind you that you will never succeed with that. In fact, you've signed your own death warrant with your actions.

Attached: glow.png (980x200, 276.96K)

Wew, you really think whites are a weak, inferior, stupid people.

Burger here. Its time for everyone to pay up and get out.

Attached: The Future of Poland.mp4 (1280x720, 13.24M)

Wasn't because Poland was at first threatening to demand reparations from Germany if (((EU))) keeps pestering Poland and giving them penalty in removing their rights to vote in EU parliament.

I'll stand by the homogeneous country willing to keep the shit-skins out. You keep attacking those homogeneous countries though. After all, they're the real problem here, right? I bet you look exactly like the pic. I added. Filtered.

Attached: ugly-arab (1).jpg (640x480, 26.37K)

B-b-b-but it is just a joke right user. Because you will not DO YOUR DUTY and kill the invaders of your nation, they do whatever they want to you. SOMETHING CAN ONLY BE A POSSESSION OF A PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO DEFEND IT.

Except Poland is not 'homogeneous' it has a huge infestation of kikes. YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE PILLAGING OF EUROPE.

I AM

One thing is what should be and another thing is what we have. Poles should tease germans. They can send them whole muslim army as workers and Poland can't do nothing about it.

A shill is?

shit kill?

It would be a god start, please use a condom

IT FUCKING DISGUST ME. GERMANY FOR THE "GERMANS". EUROPE FOR THE GERMANIC PEOPLE!
THE SUPERIOR GERMANIC PEOPLE MUST TAKE BACK THEIR LANDS FROM THE FOREIGN INVADERS.
WE MUST UNITE GERMANIC EUROPE (ANGLO-SAXONS, CELTS, SWEDES, DANES, AUSTRIANS, HUNGARIANS, ETC.) TO BECOME A WORLD HEGEMON.

Good, you see it yourself, Poles are like Turks and Arabs

Poles belong with Turks to the parasites that infest Germany. Yeah "Poland stronk" toilet cleaner and ass wipper. Thousands of polish hobos are in German cities living of German welfare.

And TURKS

Poland is home of northern Europe's oldest Turkish settlement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

Is that you Svatoslav?

I consider the turks and kikes to be the same people. Both are semites, neither are related to our people. Both need extermination for their crimes against humanity.

Attached: MDE meetup ottoman empire dick in ass circle.jpg (582x960, 71.69K)

Also, both are FOREIGN INVADERS of our ancestral homelands.

Follow the money, always.

I SECOND THIS, BUT ONLY THE PART ABOUT THE JEWS. THE JEWS ARE AN ANCIENT FUCKING EVIL THAT NEEDS TO GO AWAY. THE JEWS ARE POISONING PEOPLE IN THE USA RIGHT NOW LIKE THEY POISONED PEOPLE IN THE USSR UNDER STALIN.

Attached: 37e34d9655f58c6a728dc68a697858bc25daa0338982600490dfa20f34f39f2a.jpg (300x168, 11.49K)

YES! FUCKING YES! SOMEONE THAT GETS IT! SOMEONE THAT IS WOKE!

THE JEWS ARE SO FUCKING EVIL. THEY POISON NON-JEWS. IT IS IN THEIR RELIGION TO TREAT ANY NON-JEWS LIKE GARBAGE.

I can assure you that they are the same people user…genetically and ideologically.

Attached: spot a kike shitshow 2.jpg (1371x3735, 2.19M)

you're a fucking jewboy, everyone can see that

Is that what the art kikes were copying in that video?

sadly this. the operative word here is "willing" those ppl on here cheerleading for PiS are just the european equivalent of trumpsteins (or burgerswho obviously don't know whats what when it comes to europe)

Yes but I think they ran out of dicks and so they had to use their fingers in each others assholes…it was so avant fucking kike, don't you think?

I don't think the POLES themselves are willing. The USA has a huge military presence in Poland to protect its burgeoning kike/turk population. They use our people and sons against YOU so that your nations can be occupied and pillaged and raped by foreigners.

This is partially why I found the entire CIA Yellow Vest 'color revolution' in France so ungodly hilarious…because I know if there was any real danger to the muslim overthrow of Europe the USA mil would carpet bomb the living FUCK out of the entire region. This shouldn't stop up though, we are going to HAVE TO DEFEND WHAT WE WANT TO POSSESS. If we want to POSSESS our ancestral homelands we are going to have to fight to possess them.

poland is not germany or france, the people actually want NATO to protect from muh russia. Yes it is true there is a very high jewish population in poland compared to other countries in europe (probably the highest), but this has historical reasons and jews in poland are for the most part very low key and nominally catholic, if NATO left they would not be in danger, poland would still be part of the (EU).

So why?

Minimal presence and only very recent.

This "occupied country" don't cut it like in the case of Japan, Italy or Germany.
After the Soviets "left", the Russians had no troops in Poland, who should force the Poles to do a thing?

It was a choice, a very eager choice by Poland.

It is no coincidence that the Trumpstein administration finds Poland the most useful tool to agitate against Germany and it is no coincidence that jewish trolls and "Polish nationalists" screech the loudest at anything German.

Attached: NiggerScumInPoland2.jpg (1013x569, 100.3K)

DISGUSTING PICTURE. I USE TO WORK FOR THE US MILITARY. BLACK WOMEN WERE THE WORST WORKERS. WE HAD TO PICK UP SLACK BECAUSE THEY JUST DIDN'T WANT TO WORK. THEY WERE ALSO THE WEAKEST GROUP OF EVERYONE IN BASIC TRAINING. THEY WERE THE MOST LIKELY TO FAIL OUT OF BASIC TRAINING. BUT BECAUSE OF "NEW ARMY" AND THE ATTEMPT TO PROMOTE DIVERSITY, THEY KEPT SOME OF THEM AROUND DESPITE BEING WEAK BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING THAT BASIC TRAINING WAS RACIST. HOW IS BASIC TRAINING RACIST. THERE IS ONE STANDARD FOR EVERYONE, EVERY GETS THE SAME FOOD, SAME TRAINING ETC. EVERYONE IS THEORETICALLY "EQUAL" IN BASIC TRAINING, THE BLACK WERE JUST WEAK.

That is a woman?
Gross fucking chimpanzees…can’t tell the males from the females.

Thanks for letting us know. One more for the ditches.

At least those Germonkeys won't use those money to import more invaders.
GO POLAND

a lot of these polish nationalists are neither polish nor nationalists. right now poland is being used by nato to annoy russia. the russians have clearly said "if you want to station those weapons on your territory, get your gas masks ready", look what happened in georgia nato punched russia in the nuts and ran away. georgia got a bloody nose. There are real nationist groups in poland but they are not very "media ready", what is in polands real national interest will never be done, because it involves doing deals with what most people see as "the devil" (germany and russia)

If they're gonna give all this free money to sandniggers and kikes, the least they could do is funnel some of it into European hands.

JIDF certainly has their talking point for this thread.

hahaha yeah, and they are so obvious about it as well.

This is the problems we get when the people who rule aren't like the natives of the land.

This is genius. They keep telling everyone that refugees and diversity are valuable assets. Surely we can trick people into accepting them for balance of payments? Can we meme China into accepting a few tens of millions of diversity to swing back the demographics of White countries?

You are a beggar in your own nations now?
A slave to the kikes and turks?
Interesting.
You know you could simply kill them and have all the money.

China already has their nigger problem. That is why they hate niggers as much as they do…there are whole regions of China that are infested with niggers because the kikes moved them in there.

I can’t say this matters very much, 14 words means all whites are equal. What does it matter if some whites are forced to give other whites money?

And consider the following:
Poles fought muslims, Shitler actually cursed them for doing so and wished the Germans had been converted. Shitler was a islamic sympathizer and Poland are true white heroes.

Pay up islamonazi trash.

If the Poles would be rational, sensible people they would not antagonize an NATO "ally" that is supposed to help them against Russia and sits right in their back and will sit there in a hundred years still and if the dumb Poles speculate of the Germans being replaced by Turks and Arabs, how turned that out for the neighbors of the Byzantine empire?

No the Poles are not rational thinking people. They are mad as a hater. They are psychos, that can't stop thinking of taking revenge for imagined wrong doings.
I'm talking from experience. I know it out of the horse mouth, Poles. Even during communism were the children indoctrinated with MUH Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth "our lost clay, must take back". The "crazy Poles" you are here experience are very normal for Polish affairs. Ordinary Poles are only different, that if they talk to stranger, live in a foreign country, like 10 percent of MUH stronk Poland's population, they would guard their speech. If ordinary Poles become comfortable with you and don't suspect you of being one or have sympathy to one of Poland's nemesis, Russia and Germany, then they might open their heart and divulge their craziness.
Poles are false and shifty people, in person they would pretend to be nice even towards a Russian or German. Trusting a Pole is like trusting a jew, even for people they would not consider their prime enemies. Just think what happened to the French in Haiti and how the Poles their betrayed them or how the Poles in UK behave.

?

I should have known anything sneaky has already been used by them. If only we got there first and handed off the entire batch in one go before the Chinese realized what they were like. I love seeing how leftists try to handle Chinese people and other non-whites being blatantly racist. They often just ignore it like they ignore anti-White stuff.

This might even be a deliberate distraction to get two White groups hating and attacking each other while they of course skim off some of those reparations as a bonus.

We all know all this money is created from nothing anyway and it isn't White people with the control of it now. One trillion or ten it's all just tricks to get us fighting and for them to bleed us. Concentrate on the rats and not the skirt the rats is hiding under.

I hate jews so goddamn much

jns.org/israel-to-officially-demand-250-billion-from-arab-countries-which-expelled-jews/

I want 500 nigger slaves, 500 spic slaves, 500 muslim slaves, and 5000 jew slaves as reparations for semitic trifling and murder of my people and culture over the last 6000 years.

Poland is the Pale of Settlement; home of the kikes.

Attached: catherine-the-great.jpg (820x1119, 428.49K)

MUH Poland fought the Turk single handed fiction

Citation needed

Why don't they demand it from Israel? The (((USSR))) did the Katyn massacre and worse.

(((Whites))) are not all equal user. In this case you are talking about DESTROYING Germany so that the kikes can pull a profit off of it and then genocide it.
Herp derp…all (((whites))) are equal.

Albert Speer’s memoir and Table Talk. And don’t pretend those sources are bogus like the worthless tornigger you are. David Irving vouches for them. Shitler said Germans needed Islam then would riseup and take control of a global Islamic empire ruling over the non-Aryan muslims with its religious capital in Mecca but industrial, political and military capital in Berlin.

Read a book, tornigger.

We need to kill all parasites. Kikes, homos, ZOG, niggers and the rest of the subhumans. We can DO THIS…we have never failed at anything we set our minds too.

Me too user, they are going to deserve EVERYTHING man woman and child that we do to them…EVERYTHING.

that is like saying all irish are drunks. I know that due to history of stabbing friendly people in the back for stupid, illogical reasons, poles are not very popular in eastern and northern europe, and the polish education system and tv doesn't help matters, but there are many intelligent, normal thinking people in poland willing to compromise, they are just not so outspoken about it.

YES. EXACTLY. I HAVE SO MUCH FESTERING HATE FOR THEM. THEY ARE SO FUCKING SNEAKING AND EVIL.

MY FRIEND'S FATHER TURNED OUT TO BE A CRYPTO-JEW AND FREE-MASON AND USED HIS POSITION AS A POLICE OFFICER TO KILL OFF GIFTED WHITE PEOPLE.

All whites are equal you dumbass. Stop fetishizing languages and borders. The main problem is the islamic invaders. Even christian non-whites can sometimes be made honorary whites.

They have been doing this for 6,000 years though. They actually have notes and plans on who they want to kill in our nations based on their intelligence and creativity. None of the war deaths are random or the deaths day to day. Let’s put it this way, would you go to a kike doctor? If you say ‘yes’ you have lost your fucking mind. They are our mortal enemies.

NO NON WHITES…NO SUBHUMAN TRASH

FUCKING YES!! JEWS, HOMOS, NIGGERS, ETC. HAVE. TO. GO.
FOREVER. OR ELSE THEY WILL KEEP POPPING UP TO SPREAD THEIR EVIL.

All of Poland and all of Western Russia up to the Urals remains to this day German clay.