70% of Wealthiest People in Australia Just So Happen to Be Jewish

70% of Wealthiest People in Australia Just So Happen to Be Jewish

As reported by a major jewish news site, The Times of Israel, five of the top seven positions on the list of Australia’s wealthiest people are members of the Jewish community:

Jews are very proud that their co-ethnics dominate the wealth rankings in most countries wherever they dwell, and they report it in a matter of fact way, like they were giving a weather report. But if we report the same information about jewish wealth, we are most likely ‘antisemites’ driven by ‘jealousy’. After all, why should it concern any non-Jews what the Jews are up to? Do the goyim have a right to be concerned that so much of the world’s wealth is consolidated in such few hands of one ethnic identity?
If Muslim arabs controlled this amount of wealth in our countries, and controlled most of the major media outlets, would you be concerned? What if you were called an “islamophobe” if you didn’t trust Muslims with this much power over your countries? Someone once observed that “money follows the path of least resistance,” which explains why the most amount of money ends up in the bank accounts of the most immoral people. If there is a line that you won’t cross, then your ability to amass such wealth will be hampered, to say the least.

Attached: AP_16820002523-e1527453767464-640x400.jpg (532x398, 44.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/B9u9a
rightoftheright.com/70-of-wealthiest-people-in-australia-just-so-happen-to-be-jewish/
8ch.net/pol/res/13043261.html
smh.com.au/business/visy-cartel-was-the-worstever-judge-20071102-17r3.html
archive.is/QFGOa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

+ archive.fo/B9u9a

Oh, and that too.
rightoftheright.com/70-of-wealthiest-people-in-australia-just-so-happen-to-be-jewish/

Don't be silly, it's just a cohencidence.

Nobody is noticing, they're going to be o.k.

Attached: Sarcasm - Scott Roberts.mp4 (640x480, 10.94M)

8ch.net/pol/res/13043261.html

Attached: pokelawls bitch.png (578x422, 54.7K)

You make no sense. Take your meds schizo

you and the cabbage people in my basement cannot make me take them any more i have flushed them all

Jews are superior

Is that so hard to get for you idiots? Jews create business, capital, innovation and so on where they reside. Other people buy it, Jews become rich through their business and can exert influence. Can't help the lack of innovation among other people. Yes obviously Jews who know each other help each other out. No reason why Catholics wouldn't do the same, or local communities. So it's obvious Jews are just superior at things in life.

Just like it's a coincidence almost all genocides on other races were carried out by whites? Lol.

How do we get people to start noticing Jewish wealth and the privilege they have through their nepotism.

It’s always just evil whitey being the one being slammed on by the nigger hordes for having too much money.

Attached: Divine Providence.jpg (600x400, 487.2K)

Apart from getting wealthy (most of the time by fraud or usury) I don't see how they accomplished anything

Your jealousy is amusing

Like attacking warships and buildings and blaming it on the silly low iq terrorist arabs.

this is the only proof I need that Trump is actually protecting the White Race

We're all jews here LARPing as stormtards you impotetent little stormweenie.

I see the JIDF is out in full force today.

i wouldnt be so sure. i have heard from an aus guy in a discord of several groups planning mass redpills in their communities locally to make people aware of this. its sounding pretty likely that theres some kind of australia awakening about to take place.

wow shit gets deleted fast

Attached: 1bd007047741ac9963de23504e0443e74d9b9b5c8ab2b30585adb8cf5932f459.mp4 (1280x720, 13.76M)

Awesome video.

Weird I just explained this in another thread talking about that washed up kike faggot 'milo'…here is the thing anons; this is how the kikes function; the WHOLE FUCKING THING IS A MASSIVE SCAM:
Copypasta
>One of the interesting things I learned about that kike faggot while I was on reddit was this 'trick of the kikes' to make themselves seem more popular. Milos book wasn't selling at all. The publisher did a buy back, stored them all in a warehouse and then the warehouse (((accidently))) went up in flames. That is how they launder money to their own kind and make them seem more important and influential when they are NOTHING that anyone would even look at twice. I thought you guys might find that anecdote interesting when you think of all the 'celebrity kikes and politicians' THAT YOU CAN'T STAND and it seems like NO ONE LIKES THEM…well they are simply propped up by other kikes through money laundering and scams (like Hilldog's campaign)…they use what they have, finances, and money laundering to make themselves seem important when they actually hold no influence at all…

i only wish i had more

Threadly reminder that there are Jewish only lending organizations (aka banks) that will give you loads of money at 0% interest if you're a (((chosen one)))
If you ever think about opening a financial product that doesn't have interest rates, you get two free bullets to the back of the head
:^)

Attached: Popuku Die.png (256x255, 49.33K)

Ok so people hate it when I do this, but fuck, I don't want to type it all out again. here read it or not…lending is not the problem with the kikes…I have learned since then that the real problem with them is far deeper than even 'money' but that is for another thread.

Attached: 8chan comment kikes usury gold current sea explained.jpg (1758x484, 898.37K)

A prosperous synagogue such as Schara Tzedeck in Vancouver charges $100k a year for one seat. You pay or you lose your prestigious seat, no exceptions. Think of all those members paying that kind of money year in year out for decades. That synagogue is a bank, a secret bank run by the rabbis and a committee of special trusted members (not necessarily the wealthiest either…they might be old women of non descript appearance who have done exceptional services throughout their lives, or perhaps students of great brilliance). This bank allows members to come to them and borrow money for whatever. The committee analyzes the request and decides. There's also an extra judicial court operating in there of great power and prestige that can bypass the government's criminal courts in special situations to keep things quiet for the jews. What you think is going on is not necessarily what is going on.

Attached: download.jpg (309x163, 9.27K)

You had me reading right up to this point. There is no 'great brilliance' among the kikes just fuckery piled on top of more fuckery.

"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” ~ Samuel Roth (Jew), “Jews Must Live,” page 18.

Proof?

Jewish guy here:

Jews have higher IQ's than the rest of the population (Google it, it's just a fact) and have a culture which values education. For thousands of years becoming a man/woman in Judaism means learning to read.

Because of these traits Jews are a model minority. Father than coming into countries and committing crimes, they work hard and rise up the ranks into positions of power.

This leads to a lot of jealousy of course, but there's no conspiracy at play. It's simply a smarter and harder working group of people naturally assuming their place at the top.

Jewish in one thread;
White in another…
You are good at LYING AREN'T YOU?

I am White fool. I have White skin. Thinking Jews can't be White is just a dumb Nazi conspiracy peddled by low IQ morons.

Literally the only people who believe Jews can't be Whites are dumbasses on irrelevant internet forums.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Awww shit…its learning
You are not hWhite because you have (((white))) skin user. You are hWhite because you have EUROPEAN DNA…which you don't you are a fucking mongrel bastard, and being part kike that means you have too much NIGGER in you to be on Zig Forums.

jews aren't white.

t. white person

This is what a White Jew looks like.

High IQ, wealthy, educated, strong, and proud.

Attached: 20190407_070116.jpg (4032x3024, 5.37M)

Not a thing nigger.
Neither are. (((you're))) a Pharisee and (((you're))) a demon of Satan.

DNA doesn't lie user…you are a nigger…you have nigger culture and nigger customs. You don't have a 'high IQ' either you got in to Stanford because your parents PAID TO GET YOU IN…I went to an exclusive school as well and I KNOW YOUR TYPE.

Keep believing in dumb internet conspiracies it doesn't effect me.

I'm stronger, taller, smarter, and wealthier than any one of you manlets. I've got watches probably worth more than your life savings.

I'm from a country with nukes, ie: untouchable. My people have survived and thrived despite every attempt to take us out, because we are at the very top of the ethnic heirarchy.

Dumbasses talking about European superiority when we literally have higher IQs and live longer lol.

So you know…you are the ONLY bridge between HUMANS (that would be us Europeans) and nigger/chimpanzees…that would be the animals/hominids that you are related to "Out of Africa" and all…kikes are part nigger. See the little yellow circles? That is 'you' bridging the gap due to the (((Islamic slave/rape trade))) where you raped nigger right into your DNA…enjoy mother fucker…you aren't European or hWhite.

Attached: DNA hominid african ssa white.jpg (526x470, 83.6K)

Even your 'cohen' are related to niggers…Moses married a nigger user…all his offspring are part nigger. That is a stain that can't be removed. You are a NIGGER….

Wrong again dumbass. My IQ has been tested and it's high enough over the average that I was admitted to Mensa.

I'm Askenazi and we have the highest IQ of any ethnic group.

You're just jealous because you see our success and you can't match it.

I'm not worried about any of you dumb internet supremacists. In real life you are cowards, if I ever found out about any rally you held around me I'd come and help the lefties beat the shit out of you.

LOL.

Put some pants on, queer. Also, if this post is legit, you actually call yourself white in the company of other Jews? I thought only Southern Jews did that. I wouldn't know or anything. Just saying.

Attached: cozy feelz.png (500x610, 123.81K)

You are a disgusting parasite on humanity. Every civilization for all of recorded history saw it. And we're seeing it again. It's the reason you hate nature, endlessly exploit, lie, cheat, and manipulate.

With leaps in technology that you are having trouble controlling, white people are waking up all over the world. Get ready kike.

Just look at me. I'm stronger than you, taller than you, and come from the race with the world's highest IQ. I'm fucking ethnically superior to any one of you Nazi idiots.

You should be greatful that my people have achieved so much in this world and are willing to share it with you. Don't forget most of the medical treatments, surgeries, and technology in every hospital in America comes from Jews. We are kind enough to let you live through the things we invent.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING LEFTIST KIKE FAGGOT NIGGER

REPORT AND SAGE ALL KIKE THREADS

I call myself White everywhere and to everyone.

I'm proud of being Jewish. I'm proud of being White. I'm proud of being a man.

I post IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD HERE.

user, top 2% isn't anything to feel superior about. I was in it too, and here come the jokes, but I didn't want to pay dues to be in such a lame club. The only reason I joined it was to be able to say I joined it. I had zero interest in it. I feel bad about it now.

Doubtlessly.
Filter this tool-→ cd8765

No-ones waking up or doing shit. You stupid conspiracy theorist can't even agree on whether fucking Brenton was a Mossad plant or not.

Every time you try and get together, 100x the amount of counter protestors just beat the shit out of you.

As a proportion of the country people with your views are shrinking, not growing. And people who want to beat the shit out of you are multiplying.

There is literally even a "punch a Nazi in the face" meme on the left. It's considered socially acceptable to punch you in the face. That's how low you are in the eyes of society.

Come at me bro.

user, tell me about the Talmudic understanding of Satan.

MWAHAHAHAHA
I got you both beat. :)

Whites made modern civilization. What a fucking mistake. If only the ultimate rule when colonizing was the study the race and its culture, then just killing them all off completely, but some faggots just had to have feelings. I'm sure if they could see the world as it is today, no one would have been spared, even for slavery.

How about the understanding of being allowed to rape and murder 3 year old gentile little girls?

Fuck Satan, that shit is OLD NEWS

Only top 10% of Jews from the Jewish community are actually rich, the rest are not, just like in the white community.

Jews are just evolutionary more prone to have a tighter knit community within which they help each other. Their strategy relies on individualizing and fragmenting all other groups all the while retaining their unity. This recipe always then achieves success as a team of people working together will always eventually overcome just one individual competing against it.

This is why Jews hate homogeneity and racial loyalty, they absolutely dont want a competitor that uses their evolutionary strategy as they understand that this will put them right back where they would normally be. In a smelly impoverished ghetto.

Attached: the-betrothed-john-william-godward.jpg (900x461, 87.68K)

You should be able to rattle this off without Googling it.

Fuck me, the GENIUS. If only I had 725,000 iq, I could make a CARD BOARD BOX.
Al Capone was a business minded innovator too.

Whether or not you accept it Jews created the modern world. Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism and most of the success of Europeans comes from Christian values. If it wasn't for Judaism there would be no Christianity and Europe would have just remained a backwater of warring city states.

It's a theological question that anyone who is Jewish knows.

Nice trips, but you are larping.

Yeah…I know it too user…but it is boring. I wanna see that NIGGER explain why he is allowed to rape and murder 3 year olds.

smh.com.au/business/visy-cartel-was-the-worstever-judge-20071102-17r3.html
archive.is/QFGOa

Visy cartel was the worst-ever: judge

>"Cartels are theft - usually by well-dressed thieves," Mr Samuel said.

The word is nepotism and criminality, complete amorality and birthright participation in a thief cult.
Gypsies are almost identical in every way, the only difference is the scale of criminality is slightly lower.
Leeches aren't impressive, no one admires or respects them. Nor does anyone want to shake the hand of an intestinal worm. Parasites are disgusting.

See

LARPING?! That is the STUPIDEST thing I ever heard…that fucking kike is a retard who doesn't know his own history. Everyone worth their salt knows that Pharisee ben Zaki and Pharisee Paul were given their Charter by Nero at the same fucking time. That 2% didn't help that NIGGER our much…top 2% of what? Nigger hominids????

Naw user Kikes are Thuggie.

That is where the ritual human sacrifice comes from.

No decision maker for a (((corporation))) has ever spent time in jail for the illegal actions of the company. A patsy is thrown to the system as a payment to the angry goyim. That patsy is always a goyim too.

OK, I have no idea what you are talking about by that.

In all fairness, I'm not fully Jewish. I'm just a dirty Mischling. You'll let me be a second clas citizen in the ehtnostate, though . . . right?

This guy had a photo and everything, so I don't think he'd expect an actual Jew to be on 8ch Zig Forums to question him.

Is it not apparent he was just a guy with someone else's photograph he had downloaded?

Actually I don't hate ordinary Europeans. I love my European friends. I don't hate black people, Muslims, or people of any specific race/religion.

What I do hate is racists who believe in ethnostates, genocide, and other related fucked up retarded ideological views.

I'm more than happy to attend any kind of counter protests against these kinds of people and attack them.

You sit here on this forum espousing political violence, and I read this shit and it just makes me more willing to fight back.

Come at me and my people with all you got because we are ready

The jig is up my pseudo Hebrew brother.

The left needs an ever growing source of free stuff for their model to work. By hunkering down and preparing we are denying them that source. They will soon be forced to eat each other.

I hear your pets Ilhan Omar, AOC are starting to turn on you.

You will be attacked from all sides, and your country will fall to Russia and its Middle Eastern allies.

Let's have some more fun, larper.

Hey user, tell me in some detail about your bar mitzvah.

You gotta have your story down if you want to do this, and you're just not familiar enough with Judaism to pull it off.

I'm just a globalist and everywhere I go…people know the part I'm playing…
Paid for every dance…selling each romance
Ohhhh what their saying…
There will come a day, when kikes will pass away…
What will they say about he?
When the end comes we all know they were always kikelo's…
Life goes on WITHOUT THEE…

Hahahaha. Wrong again low-IQ faggots.

Here is a time-stamped picture of my certificate of Jewishness, along with my Israeli passport.

Time to accept reality and my ethnic superiority.

Attached: 20190407_073558.jpg (4032x3024, 5.79M)

>using the word racist in the pejorative sense

This is so fucking cringe. I catch shit constantly (online in these forums), and you want to role play this part? What are you, a fucking masochist?

reported

אני מתנצל

You want to be a Nazi with dreams of a racist uprising.

Well I'm ready to fight back.

לא אכפת לי אם תפרסם כאן. כל עוד אתה נלחם עם האחים שלך כאשר זה הזמן

ok i'm leaving now. i really am half jewish,>>13088168
I want to be nothing. I come on here to argue and try to understand their viewpoint. There are constantly larpers coming on pretending to be Jewish because they want to rile everyone up and troll.

Ohhh you are MISSING OUT user on your own culture…so immersed in our superior European culture that you neglect your own.

According to the Talmudic Encyclopedia:

'He who has carnal knowledge of the wife of a Gentile is not liable to the death penalty, for it is written: "thy fellow's wife" rather than the alien's wife; and even the precept that a man "shall cleave unto his wife" which is addressed to the Gentiles does not apply to a Jew, just there is no matrimony for a heathen; and although a married Gentile woman is forbidden to the Gentiles, in any case a Jew is exempted.'

This does not imply that sexual inter-course between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman is permitted - quite the contrary.

But the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman; she must be executed, even if she was raped by the Jew:

'If a Jew has coitus with a Gentile woman, whether she be a child of three or an adult, whether married or unmarried, and even if he is a minor aged only nine years and one day - because he had willful coitus with her, she must be killed, as is the case with a beast, because through her a Jew got into trouble. The Jew, however, must be flogged, and if he is a Kohen (member of the priestly tribe) he must receive double the number of lashes, because he has committed a double offense: a Kohen must not have inter-course with a prostitute, and all Gentile women are presumed to be prostitutes.

Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, Pluto Press, London 1994, page 87

Also, NO, you may not come ANYWHERE THE FUCK NEAR MY PEOPLE…

Jews, stop trying to breed hobbits with aliens, harshing my buzz.

lol

Of course, but I also consider Europeans my brothers. I'm half British. I don't put one ahead of the other.

Well you can give up those dreams right now.

Neither of you are European.

I can see where his foreskin is meant to be. Sad.

Gee, maybe there's more to running a business than just making the product.

Shocking, Christians never do this kind of thing

Attached: VOC_Trade_Network.png (850x596, 95.26K)

I'm Jewish and post here all the time, in basically every thread.

Initially it was a desire to understand the enemy, but I quickly realised these people aren't a threat to anyone. They don't have the intelligence to mobilize, fight, or do anything useful to support their racist cause.

So post away my Mischling brother. You are superior to them and don't have to be a sycophant to people who would happily kill you. They aren't your friends.

Four out of five are in parasitic industries, the last is a thief who got rich by forming a cartel. The goyim know.

Rough job getting paid to post on Zig Forums

Cuckchan, begone!

51 dead muslims might care to differ

That's funny, because I also have a European passport and citizenship.

So what are you going to do to stop me from living anywhere in Europe I please?

Attached: 20190407_074922.jpg (4032x3024, 6.49M)

;)
Eventually we are going to do it up my style user and then things are really going to get heavy.

Cuckchan, leave.

Jews are very low IQ it’s why they need to parasite off of others to thrive and why Israel is a welfare state.

The facts are Jews never built a culture and civilization of their own. They only have took advantage of the altruistic nature of the white aryan man, always begging at the city gates, spewing sob story after sob story to get the white man to open to gates and let them into his kingdom out of pity. The Jews then cry when they get expelled for being Jews and trying to subvert the culture and leech off of it. They are lucky they have been soon mercy for their wicked sins against us.

No more will mercy be shown, not after all the death and destruction they have left wherever they go, not after trying to muttify all of the last nations with aryan populations. The Jews are playing a very dangerous game that they are bound to lose. Once the Jews are found out this time. They are all going into an oven for real.

Attached: D8302380-15C6-4933-B79E-5B0375AF3644.jpeg (902x2268 749.77 KB, 1.63M)

Have you guys reached a consensus on whether it was a Mossad psyop or not? It's funny watching you guys flip between worshiping the guy and saying you had nothing to do with it

muh ZOG passport, muh kike nigger

I have an official ZOG documents that 'declares' that I am 'European'.

HAHAHAHA…that is rich kike. What makes someone a European is not in your little ZOG 'paperwork'.