Why is the flame of hatred in the Republican militia being repeatedly fanned?

It's obvious to anyone with double digit IQ that it is the armed civilians in the U.S. who need to be convinced of a certain policy. Democrats/non-gun owners are simply the pawns who are used to push the armed militia (majority of whom are Republicans) in the right direction. So why are the Republicans being pushed to demand a wall? Do the elites really want to close the borders of the U.S.? It doesn't make any sense. What's the endgame here? Is there a war coming to the shores of the U.S.?

Attached: aryansHaveBeenHereBefore.jpg (1800x1350, 2.98M)

wat?
Republicucks don't want a wall.

Not the politicians you fat fuck. The base.

Why wouldn't they want a wall to keep wetbacks out?

Nothing wrong in Americans wanting the wall. The elites always fan the emotions of people to get the people to do what the elites want - removes culpability from the elites. Why would the elites want a wall if it wasn't in their interest? Something doesn't add up.

The elites don't want a wall and they didn't want Trump.

They don't want a wall. The people backing Trump are ultra-zionists who are worried there are viable elements in the national security structure that not only don't trust israel, but see it as a detriment. So they said a bunch of shit to win a narrow electoral victory and then set about trying to cram as much PNAC 2.0 through as possible.

Sage
Go back to reddit, or fuck off back to your kike masters and learn to code.
Republicans have never wanted a wall, and they, just like their traitorous Democrat brothers are working together to destroy the USA and Europe for their masters.
Newfags=look at this fucking post and learn what massive kike faggot now pollutes this place.

Why am I wasting my time? You're right user. The elites didn't want Trump and they didn't want a wall. The people are in power for the first time in American history. How stupid of me to think otherwise. Good night.

You are a dumb nigger.
Go back to Plebbit with your bullshit.

Attached: monkey.jpg (578x416, 34.11K)

Don't care. Kill yourself.

wall vs no wall or trump vs hillary are just hegelian dialectical false dichotomies tbqfhf

Attached: 1554409552806.png (635x422, 372.17K)

Not in a democracy. Weapons are useless if the people who are armed don't use them to enforce their will.
American cuckservatives don't. Thus, they might as well be unarmed.

sage, OP confirmed as a faggot.

Armed civilians need lines of oil, flowers, identification fuel for bombs with an arsenal of ammunition, camps and military bases will be directed of sabotage of the, while the cars, the trucks with army of military vehicles or police, where these lands are destroyed. Military and police repression with its technical procedures is also necessary to demand that in the party saboteur. Foreign companies and land roots for the team, there are frequent measures sabotaging the magnitude and overcoming the list of all measures are fought against the enemies important points.

The D&C shill bots are getting pretty advanced. 7/10 for AI generated agitprop content.

Every sentient fucking being is an "armed civilian" nigger

Who cares? Not your blog.

He's being sarcastic you autistic faggot,

lmao

I think the original plan was to give Americans a wall in exchange for war in Syria. Without deportations it wouldn't have made a difference in the long run.

there is no armed militia, only isolated individuals who will not do shit, apart from a tarrant/breivik now and then

Attached: FC971801-9950-4BE5-B33A-CF7291053731.jpeg (700x803, 118.13K)

Drink bleach. Praise the Saint. 1488 FOREVER

This….for the love of god. If Trump had the same owners as the previous several admins, why is he reversing course on their policy so hard? Even if your argument is "he's not really reversing policy, he's just making it look like he is". My response is why would he intentional make the optics appear the way he has? Why would he through the Bush's under the bus along with Obama? Most republicucks still aligned with Bush, but he did it anyway.

Lots of other examples, but I'll get to the point. Trump is not a completely independent agent yet, but he will be, soon, and he's (or I should say the new regime) moving the public consciousness towards the issues that are actually destroying the nation (illegal immigration, the FED, corruption in the CIA, FBI, etc).

Is it bedtime for you yet, granpa?

why do you carry water for rod rosenstein

why do you carry an oxygen tank in your asshole?

He isn't.
No. The US is just losing.

"It is better for Muslims to not adjust in non Muslim societies"
~Osama bin Laden, killed without trial for having an opinion

" Do you remember the good old days, when Americans were enjoying the blessings of security and peace, when the word 'terrorism' was rarely invoked, and when you were oblivious to any threats?… You were a nation at ease.
But America thought that it could threaten the lives of others, kill and invade, occupy and plunder, and conspire without bearing the consequences of its actions."
~Anwar Awlaki, killed without any trial for having an opinion

"We are not against Americans for just being American. We are against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil. What we see from America is the invasion of two Muslim countries, we see Abu Ghuraib, Bagram and Guantanamo Bay. We see cruise missiles and cluster bombs, and we have just seen in Yemen the death of twenty-three children and seventeen women."
~Anwar Awlaki

"I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.
In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.
And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children."
~Bin Laden, talking about America's terror

Persia and the muslim faith are disgusting and are at the root cause of every evil which has persisted thousands of years after the fact