15 States Sign National Popular Vote Bill, Ignoring Constituents

To summarize, this bill means that participating states will hand over the entirety of their electoral college votes to whichever candidate wins the NATIONWIDE popular vote, regardless of how the local population voted. In my state we had no say in this and it was passed with utter media silence until it was too late.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/05/new-mexico-joins-national-compact-casting-electoral-college-votes/3374747002/
Archive Version: archive.fo/zJwxf

nationalpopularvote.com/state-status
Archive Version: archive.fo/GqHto

Current states that have signed on:

California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Delaware
Hawaii
Illinois
Massachusetts
Maryland
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Rhode Island
Vermont
Washington

Other states have passed it through one or more branches of their governments and are pending. Currently this thing is at 189 electoral votes, just 81 from completely destroying the Electoral College.

Attached: Status_of_National_Popular_Vote_Bill_in_Each_State_2019-04-08_15-18-58.png (778x652, 333.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/iresist/works/32508190-qanon-letter-q-user-with-israel-jewish-flag-the-great-awakening-the-storm-is-here-prints-draintheswamp-where-we-go-one-we-go-all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares? Democracy has always been a sham. It's the national selections, not the national elections.

Good, the sooner this country dies the better. At least we can hope in the future when whichever civilization comes after they'll learn not to give rights to women and non-whites and to never trust kikes. Obviously this world we live in now didn't learn

Good. I like watching "conservatives" have it rubbed in their face and then do nothing but shriek about how it affects israel.

15 states that will never be able to call me a citizen.

It's worth noting because it officially locks in the fact that voting is dead at the national level, so faggots can't pretend anymore.

Doesn’t matter. Trump cannot win 2020. He was never going to win. There is no peaceful solution. Fuck off back to reddit.

They will pretend forever. Preening and stumping for victimhood is something conservatives live for.

The last state in Minnesota.

DC isn't a State.

DC isn't a state but it gets 3 electoral college votes. Pardon me for not pointing that out.

Not only will Trump win 2020, but these states will cast their votes for him. Are you ready for over a dozen perma-blue states to go red?

pre-salt, i'll be here to mock you, you should be on reddit shilling for Jim Webb if you don't want Trump to win cuckfag

I actually do want Trump to win.

Attached: John McPhillips on TRENDSPACE.png (554x626, 683.98K)

What they are proposing would be intolerable.

I actually wait for anyone to "win" and the people who think they're "winning" get what they asked for.

I can only imagine how many people would freak out if, for example, a Republican gets 50.01% of the popular vote but would have lost the EC until California votes for them at the EC.

I would live in DC, assuming I was a Congressman.

So basically 15 states just seceded from the United States of America.

Quadrupling down to try and keep the Bad Orange Man from enjoying two scoops. It will backfire on Soros and his handlers yet again.

Muh democracy. When Texas turns blue, desperate cuckservatives will push for the same thing.

Attached: 87b5ea46d8a2f1921eb3d51d977f9404.jpg (236x231, 18.51K)

Would it be uncouth to point out the inherent humor value of Donald Trump following through with his deportation promise and the national vote – plus the 55 electors from California – going his way in 2020?

Also, this is the point of white genocide. They don't have to kill every single one of us yet. Just move enough enemy civilians in to shift the balance of power with a few fag cities.

Then you're an idiot.

Rebellion?
Revolution?
Send in the Army and Marines to Quell that shit..

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x370 387.39 KB, 388.17K)

The US Army and Marines is full of fags and women and muds and White shabbos morons.

Most of them would likely turn against any order to impose as you describe, and few if any for the right reasons.

He couldn't even get voter ID passed in the states where it mattered, and ALL fraud investigations just turned up empty…somehow.

that doesn't affect state wide elections but you're otherwise correct. I don't think Trump stands a chance. Also (((they))) will crash the economy a few months before the election to ensure he can't win. The stock market is a complete bubble. If a dem were in power they would have crashed it already so that it could recover in time for 2020. I think right now they are propping it up for as long as they can to get close to the election.

Reported for ban evasion and for supporting Trump.

What fraud investigations?
I remember some vague instance of him starting one, but it never went anywhere, and last I heard one of the guys involved was a nigger who got caught with a PC full of CP.

That this is even a fight is so fucking laughable, its amazing.
Cuckservatives bleat about it, but then the kike-run dems just say "Oh well it'd be raycis" and the cucks put their heads back down and stop talking… At least, the cucks who even bothered to lift their heads up - most of them being in the service of those who WANT these muds voting in our elections, after all.

I'm just talking about a purge of the voter rolls. You don't need to launch any investigations, you don't have to prove anything, you just have to say "We need a purge of the voter rolls every 10 years, to avoid corruption" and STICK WITH IT.
But nobody does that.

Nobody cares.
The US is not a serious country, and everyone except the White American population realizes as much - which is a tragedy, because if the White American population realized as much, they might well stop giving a shit about all this nonsense tripe thrown their way and just DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Instead, they stay invested in the system that is destroying them, and think it makes them moral. How pitiful.

Too bad, jew. He can’t win.

How does it not?

Are you retarded? In-state districts have nothing to do with the votes in national elections.

There is no US constitutional restriction on how a state may cast their EC votes.

They aren't going to realize anything but the goldmine of opportunities to cry about being victims and whining like a weak liberal about "white affirmative action".

Define "winning."

The election, you illiterate fuck. Has everyone recently lost 40 IQ points? What the fuck do you think context clues.

Are. What the fuck happened to my last word, kikemonkey?

Prepare to join the loony left for another four years of wailing.

Reported. ZOG emperor worship belongs here: >>>/reddit/

Sounds like a good way to usher in a bloody conflict instead of an election.

I didn't say you are a leftist. I said prepare to join them.

You don't have to be on the left to be an impotent crybaby.

The ones that got stonewalled by the dem states. They couldn't find any evidence because those states wouldn't turn anything over. So of course the kike media reports that no fraud was found in the investigations.

tRuSt ThE pLaN!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 8.10.06 PM.png (1134x1050, 1.86M)

Would be if the red states started signing up. Instead, they just say "thanks for the electoral votes!"

So you’re brain damaged, got it. Reported.

Whose plan is this? If it's the plan of a homo, then keep it to yourself.

Then you know nothing about conflict.

Wow, you've already joined the libs off in a world of utterly insane hallucinations. I didn't say anything like that. Just that Trump is going to win. It doesn't matter if you like him or not, but the left is simply not able to put forth an effective candidate.

redbubble.com/people/iresist/works/32508190-qanon-letter-q-user-with-israel-jewish-flag-the-great-awakening-the-storm-is-here-prints-draintheswamp-where-we-go-one-we-go-all
#WAGWAGWGAWGAWGAWGGGG1

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1053x788, 362.91K)

Reported for spam. They don’t need a candidate. THEY HAVE ALL ELECTORAL VOTES ALREADY. They’re on video admitting that they have stolen every election in the last 60 years. NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Shut the fuck up and go back to reddit.

We can't go back, we can only go forward.
The world began with fire, it will end the same way.

"It is better for Muslims to not adjust in non Muslim societies"
~Osama bin Laden, killed without trial for having an opinion

" Do you remember the good old days, when Americans were enjoying the blessings of security and peace, when the word 'terrorism' was rarely invoked, and when you were oblivious to any threats?… You were a nation at ease.
But America thought that it could threaten the lives of others, kill and invade, occupy and plunder, and conspire without bearing the consequences of its actions."
~Anwar Awlaki, killed without any trial for having an opinion

"We are not against Americans for just being American. We are against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil. What we see from America is the invasion of two Muslim countries, we see Abu Ghuraib, Bagram and Guantanamo Bay. We see cruise missiles and cluster bombs, and we have just seen in Yemen the death of twenty-three children and seventeen women."
~Anwar Awlaki

"I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.
In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.
And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children."
~Bin Laden, talking about America's terror

Look at yourself. You're having a mental breakdown.

Don't worry, I don't blame you. All whites are my brothers. I know your heart is in the right place, even if you are experiencing massive cognitive dissonance at the prospect of Trump winning the next election.

Reported for spam. This isn’t reddit. Your ZOG emperor worship doesn’t matter here.

I wouldn't say I'm retarded, no, but I was of the impression that in US presidential elections, the states are broken up into congressional districts, and that plays a role in national elections.

Are you really reporting every single comment I am making in this thread?

You are going to get banned for abuse, brother.

Also, looking at your posts, you seem like a seriously ascerbic piece of shit. Just saying.

Oh, I don't think thats whats going to happen at all.

So then this wasn't a serious investigation, it was more pretend-time shit.

I thought announcing reports was a bannable offense now?
I better report these.

Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution! Revolution!

Oh, no? Why's that? It's all they do. Conservatives just love whining about being victims. They get so giddy at the prospect of being able to wail like a liberal because they're too stupid to understand the power dynamics behind what liberals are doing. They're trained seals and don't even realize it.

They'll cut it out pretty quick when they realize it won't get them anywhere. But it will probably be too late.

gO BAck To meGUcA yOU mOnG

Bans on a site that advocates VPNs and IP hopping.

True. EC niggers can vote as they wish anyways. This is just an agreement to act in one specific way.

Actually it seems unconstitutional tbh.

Amendment XII
>The electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President. The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

>But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote
If a state makes their one vote the national vote, and that national vote does not reflect the state vote, it is an act of constitutional deprivation of the right of the people of the state to vote in a national (union) election, specifically, a violation of the 12th Amendment of the US Constitution. A national vote is not a state vote. Case fucking closed. Send bitcoin to some random autist as payment. Thx.

adorable, you think the constitution matters

FCC regulations do.

You would have gotten angelic quads, but Trump inserted himself and he’s a zero.

He might win.. He's going to get all jew bucks for his support of Israel and the fundies think he's god's gift. All he needs is for the Democrats to make reparations for slavery part of their platform.

Total trump derangement syndrome. These fuckheads are so obsessed with 2016 that they just gave up their right to vote in a pointless temper tantrum.
Think about this logically.
Its ALL risk for them with zero chance of gain. These states where already solid blue. Now there is a chance that CT, MA, NY, CA, etc could all go RED where before there was zero chance of that happening.

Attached: notevenremotely.png (466x496, 229.54K)

Reported for spam.

Cry the fuck more. You're too stupid to figure out we're talking about the election in an election thread.

Yeah, we buy what you say.

What's funny is that you think
1. the rule of law exists
2. your quote has anything to do with the electoral college vote for the president in a REGULAR ELECTION.

You don't seem to understand what happened here.
It's all gain with zero chance of risk.
None of those states will ever go red. Ever. You know nothing about the demographics of this country or what democrats do in elections.

Liberals are such morons that they're cheering the fact that safe blue states giving away their electoral votes to the popular vote when safe red states won't.
The only help the cohenservatives.

Missouri and Oklahoma aren't red states, but they've already approved it at several levels.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (771x79, 29.42K)

*ARE red states

This man has a point: with electoral college, voter fraud in, say, California is a non issue. A million fake votes would have no impact as the state was gonna go blue anyway. Voter fraud only matters in contested states which is a more risky game. Now, fake votes can happen anywhere and influence how other states vote.
For the time being, these are all solid blue states anyway so it's no big deal. But any swing states hopping on the bandwagon could spell disaster.

Even worse: they could distribute fake votes across a much wider range. If voter fraud is confirmed in a few places, it could still be too little to swing the vote. A million vote lead via 2 million fake votes could be made to look like they still won if 200,000 fake votes are discovered across 4 different states.

Districts should be drawn by the county line.

Attached: 290258.jpg (2280x560, 348.7K)

Bean = flicked.

Looks like that's just referring to the special procedure for an election by House representatives representing each state when no one got the majority of electoral votes overall.

There's zero chance the popular vote is red, because immigration is higher than it's ever been under Trump, and he's done nothing at all–literally taken no steps whatsoever–to stop illegals and legal non-citizens from voting. It's over. Hopefully 2020 shows all the complacent white idiots how bad it is. Single party rule forever.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 10.19.10 PM.png (168x168, 63.34K)

See you in Jan 2021. Be sure to dress warmly fren.

Dumb nigger.
NATIONAL VOTE ≠ STATE VOTE
This is the only argument to make.

Ah my rural but relatively nigger free (in my area at least) state of Missouri hasn't done this yet

You mean until revolution, assuming you aren't retarded.

WAR IS COMING

California alone is enough to swing an election. It's beyond retarded because one of these days Republicans will run a competent candidate and Californian Democrats will find all 55 of their EVs going to someone like Micheal Pence or the Zodiac Killer. This is honest to god self destructive idiocy on liberals' part. They might not benefit from the system now, but they sure as shit would in the future.

Death to America

Trump is 100% going to win. Bibi will annex Golan and the WB by the end of this year, Jews are ecstatic at how Trump is being their best goy. And to top it all off, he's willing to fucking bomb Iran and collapse the entire region at their request. Democrats will have to either offer more (protip they won't because lefty cucks won't allow it) or loose.

Why do you think Trump exists at all?
Why do you think they're flooding America with illegals in the largest numbers ever while simultaneously approving more refugee status immigrants, H1B Visas, and citizenship approvals than Any American President in history?
When the popular vote elects a Democrat all while Trump would have won the Electoral College, there will be a civil war.
You
Me
Whites?
We will be slaughtered by the ZOGbot military and the illegals and niggers.
We're going to be killed.
The final solution is real but it's for us.
Its us or (((them))).
If you want to stop this, Synagogues have addresses.

Trumps in office and he's worse than Obama. You Trumpniggers should kill yourself.

This sounds like a good idea. People will be PISSED OFF when their state votes one way and this stupid law forces the votes to go the other way. Like pitchforks levels of pissed off. Might be enough to spark the fire.

honk

They will rig it for Trump. Democratic candidates this election are going to used to float trial balloons for insane leftist policies. They will use the next 4 years under Trump to start a war with Iran, and keep bringing spics into Texas. Texas will flip blue and then 2024+ will be democrats in office.
Race war will begin somewhere around 2032 when whites finally figure out they are being replaced and can't win national elections anymore.

Just fucking lol at being a cuckservative in this state voting in 2019, soon to be 2020.

New Jersey = Mini Israel.

Nigger, good, it was based on the jew's preference before. The electoral college allows the traitorous jews to vote for whoever they want as opposed to what the people want.

C O P E
O
P
E

He's hemorrhaging support from people with the exception of the lowest IQ of his support base.