Transgender activist wins High Court battle to force Mumsnet to reveal identity of user who 'made defamatory comments...

Transgender activist wins High Court battle to force Mumsnet to reveal identity of user who 'made defamatory comments about her' - after a mother was arrested for calling her a man on Twitter

A transgender activist has won a High Court ruling ordering Mumsnet to reveal the identity of a user who allegedly abused (((her))).
Stephanie Hayden tweeted an image of the court order, issued by Mr Justice William Davis, which requires the parenting website to name the anonymous user and provide their address, email and date of birth.
On the caption (((she))) wrote: 'The days of defaming, abusing, and harassing transgender people on Mumsnet behind the cloak of anonymity are over.'
The comments left by 'ALittleHelp18' contained claims of criminality that Ms Hayden said were defamatory, reported The Times, so obtaining the user's name could allow (((her))) to pursue legal action.
Mumsnet now has until 4pm to comply with the order.
It did not contest the application, but its founder, Justine Roberts, said: 'Clearly, if we thought the details we released might be used maliciously, we would be happy to contest the order if one of our users asked us to do so.'
Ms Hayden has been involved in several of online spats in recent years.

In 2018, (((she))) reported Father Ted creator Graham Linehan to the police for 'transphobic harassment' after he shared a tweet saying she was a 'dangerous troll'.
And in February, a mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to Ms Hayden as a man online.
Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an Ms Hayden on Twitter over so-called 'deadnaming'.
The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken.
Mrs Scottow denied harassing or defaming Miss Hayden and said (((she))) holds a 'genuine and reasonable belief' that a human 'cannot practically speaking change sex'.

archive.fo/QoATE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6905503/Transgender-activist-wins-High-Court-battle-force-Mumsnet-reveal-identity-troll.html

Attached: 12076892-6905503-image-m-44_1554855916279.jpg (634x872 35.94 KB, 110.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/flyinglawyer73
twitter.com/DebbieHayton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So doesn't the fag have an address too? maybe a piece of the same medicine should work on the trannoid subhuman.

Attached: jimmiesrustled.jpg (569x571, 233.74K)

You had better hurry up with your counter-harassment. Trannies kill themselves faster than any other demographic ever in all history. That man is one instance of self reflection away from suicide after realizing he wasted his whole life playing pretend.

The pressure is building….

Trannies should adopt SUV loads of nigger children, then drive them off cliffs in California…… did I just say that, or only think it? fuck me I'm losing it

I didn't actually say it, I only thought it, but is sharing of thoughts in writing the same as saying it in public, no one is here, it was just a thought…… what's happening to me? is this a thought crime, or an actual crime, where are we?

don't worry dude or dudette, you're all alone and no one will help you, walk towards the light

Attached: Semite is as Semite Does.png (450x270, 52.02K)

"Society grows great when men plant trees whose shade they will never sit in."

We really desperately need a decentralized communication system. No more kikes and trannies running the show and deciding what can be said.
Was in one discord where the tranny mods told their 20k users to report some youtube eceleb that made a video about them. Ignored it but they kept posting it so I finally watched and it didn't bash them at all, just 'here they are, decide what you think yourselves'. So I join eceleb's discord after his youtube gets banned from this to give him some evidence; and of course his rules are the same 'no racism, no sexual discrimination, etc etc.' so I just said the deserves to get jewed and left.

The power gets into their head and they just become massive fags.
One of my "friends" banned me from our server with like 10 members for telling him to GTFO from our room in the middle of a competitive match because he is interfering with our coms.

Attached: 1508799953206.png (720x715, 471.97K)

Her twitter.
>twitter.com/flyinglawyer73
The person getting sued, who also doxed the tranny once before.

twitter.com/flyinglawyer73
twitter.com/DebbieHayton

what a surprise he's a jew and his twitter is a gaggle of jews rallying round him.
Recent tweet.

Stephanie Hayden
‏ @flyinglawyer73
9h9 hours ago

Stephanie Hayden Retweeted KolHaolam

Netanyahu re-elected. On course to become the longest serving prime minister in Israeli history.

>and said (((she))) holds a 'genuine and reasonable belief' that a human 'cannot practically speaking change sex'.
you tell 'em mom

Also you weren't supposed to bracket the last one, you know, that's the mom speaking.

Steven Hayden is a man with a penis and a mental illness and is not a woman
And
Mr Justice William Davis is a faggot who deservs death by cia.
Come get me niggers.

Don't worry anons.
It's a feminist that's going to be doxxed.
Let them eat each other while we eat popcorn.

Attached: popcornbag.gif (320x179, 1.7M)

Really doesn't like to be called a dude…

Attached: dfjgfj547utjgmgg.jpg (1090x459, 54.9K)

Idk, what do you expect for being British?

If it's looking for sympathy, it's doing it wrong.

I think we all know what to say here. MR. Hayden!!
Also, UK is so cucked I don't know how their people haven't been rioting in the streets longer than the French for fuck sakes London is a mess, do something about my old kingdom for fucks sakes. William Wallace AND William the Conqueror would be turning over in their fucking grave.

Yeah right.
Staged propaganda.

And creating a precedent

dont be a fool….
the light at the end of the tunnel is…
… a high speed train

Attached: hitlerbanefire.png (700x888, 438.13K)

This is what happens when members of a society are so protected that malignant spiteful genes, that would usually have been extinguished by evolution, are able to thrive.

Thats all I need to know to be able to say its another tuesday.

Trannies forcing normal humans to indulge their degeneracy.

KILL THAT DEMONIC SHIT

I knew a guy once who, when he was off his meds, used to believe that he was once the head of a secret security arm of the UK government (he was mid twenties and used to clean offices) and that foreign agents were going to assassinate him. He got very upset when the logical inconsistencies of his arguments were highlighted..
I assume that if that happened today, I'd have to agree with him because indulging mental abnormalities, so as not to upset the sufferer, is the new norm. Or is it just sexual mental abnormalities like trannies, gays and, soon, pedos?

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

You should be banned for spreading jew indoctrination propaganda.