OY VEY!!!

OY VEY!!!

timesofisrael.com/third-mussolini-descendant-enters-italian-political-arena/
archive.is/OSKG8

Benito Mussolini was Italy’s dictator for two decades until his summary execution in 1945.
Mussolini plunged Italy into World War II, allying himself with Nazi Germany’s leader Adolf Hitler, and signing racial laws that led to the deportation and murders of thousands of Italian Jews.

Attached: 3655f9fc7ceb700c6a4cb389e6faa7c46b690fc1.jpg (640x400, 33.77K)

what a great name

Attached: destruction_complete.jpg (500x342, 76.96K)

Based and ZOGpilled. Italy is welcome in the fourth reich next time. 100%

Fascist scum are not allowed in Italy. Salvini is also fascist scum serving the apartheid state of Israel and committing human rights violations on nonwhite immigrants. He will be dealt with like “Il Duce” was and hopefully the remaining descendants of Mussolini become sterile or just don’t wake up one day. Gli italiani sono nati di rosso, mangiano e bevono rosso, pisci di rosso. Meglio rosso che morto.

Attached: 85F23FB4-9137-49E1-A61C-7A250717181B.jpeg (1540x2048, 391.87K)

Mussolini is TRASH name and he got hung like all fascist pig. Caio Rachele Alessandra are next!

shut up, nigger

Attached: 244fee5bdf771e8d8e92b1fa608ef3a3a6d3e0e16a9b04c53bb759f1f2f6cb1f.jpg (405x650, 39.27K)

Try us you kike.

Haha fuck you racist fascist scum. Hitler commit suicide and Mussolini was hanged for the atrocities he comitted. I should stick to leftypol because I didn’t realize you were all senile and terrible people. We will deal with you all very soon, remember that!

LOL we won’t just try, we WILL do it like we always have and succeed! What happen to Mussolini again? Hanged

Checked. Italy leading the way. Also looks like you found some traitorous pasta lurking.

Keep running your mouth, antifascist scum. You and your rotten kind shall yourselves dangling from lampposts long before anyone lays a hand on mussolini.

Hanged.

Attached: welcome_to_po.png (506x395, 99.75K)

We'll see who gets the rope faggot. You should go back to trannypol and enjoy it while it lasts. Even if the jews and rich traitors get rid of us, how long do you think they plan on keeping you around?

Attached: 8b199f51a4e65f9cc3d7957303786a43dd9d999d97fa0505a32c6875e0460e66.gif (672x800, 188.33K)

Haha if you don’t think we aren’t already plotting on doing something to his descendants then you’re fucking stupid Nazi scum. We will collapse as a nation before letting any Mussolinis in power again.

English isn’t not first language fuck you

Haha “trannypol” we don’t tolerate trannies you fucking retard. Unlike you Nazis we are anti-Zionist and not like western “communists”

Consider it a lesson.

Attached: UncleAdolf.jpeg (1366x768, 144.08K)

Where do you think you are, you communist faggot?

Yet you suck up to bolshevik jews and attack other "goyim" like the useful idiots you are.

Even communist pastaniggers are literal retards

That man you worship commit suicide and was a homosexual haha! I always knew you Nazis were gayZ pathetic

I am on frontlines ready to snipe weak and pathetic Nazis

I am a Stalinist we do not take too kindly to Jews, but we are not hateful and thus don’t want to kill 6 million of them

posting in a jew larp bread. good work OP thanks for the show also checking those dubs

OY VEY

That's enough messing with that faggot. On to more important business. Any Pasta Anons in the thread to help translate for propaganda?

What? He wasn't executed, he was murdered by a mob of communists.

I help you improve your English and all I get in return is denigration? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Attached: whatintheworld.gif (500x391, 965.6K)

Pic related.

Attached: 1524955453877.png (1220x822, 420.41K)

Actual Italanon here, not sure what that sperg was mad about because we don’t have many communists and they mostly use Signal, not Zig Forums. The Mussolini descendants are subpar: Alessandra is a member of a party that is basically the Republicans of Italy and Caio used to work for SISMI in the 90s so take that how you will.

Suck me

Lol fuck Trotsky!

Haha thread dead! Back to /cow/

Same

Why are you so scared /leftycuck/? If Zig Forums is so incompetent and useless; if these "fascist" politicians are so garbage at getting things done that you dislike then why are you so terrified? It doesn't make sense.
What it seems like is you understand that you are losing and will continue to lose.

Some Zig Forumsak should impregnate this pasta queen. Imagine impregnating Mussolini's granddaughter! Kek.

Say what you want about Hitler but he 100% escaped to Argentina The US, Soviet, UK, German, and Argentinian intelligence agencies have all declassified documents on it.

Secret Hitler grandson appearance soon PLEASE

/cow/ is raiding this board

-Nickposter

Probably a 90 IQ spic in Argentina.

When aren't they, they mostly live on drug money and welfare. Not like they have anything productive to spend their time on.

Fuck Hitler fuck Mussolini heil Anita heil Sargon!
/cow/

Thank you for the relevant information user. Military intelligence, eh? I'm not familiar with how it's run there or who was in charge at that time. I'd assume no one good from your answer or being the intelligence business in general. I suppose my main query is if he would be a thorn in some way at the EU.

This woman is the new BO of leftypol and a moderator on /cow/. She owns Nazi scum online and irl lmao, Russian Nazis are afraid of her!

Attached: 788F4242-3BA0-4EB9-9D68-D1536893C143.jpeg (1369x1242 186.44 KB, 230.18K)

I suppose you’re fucking retarded for not knowing what my 5D chess angle is here

Okay.
Will she partake in mutual combat with me?

She’ll end you OwO

I'm okay with that.
So let's make it happen.

K

Kill yourself kike

I promise you, not a single grown man is scared of her.

/cow/ is shit and /trannypol/ BO sucked dick

Hai dimenticato a cambiare la tua IP, stronzo. Per un'altra volta provano i communisti che sono i fascini più patetici che si possa immaginare.

Attached: salvini.jpg (960x700, 88.51K)

He didn;t,

What ever /cow/

She looks like she sucks dick for heroin.
Also, no matter who is BO, you'll never live down Ms. Piggy.
How does it feel knowing that most of the site only knows your board from a video of a tranny sucking cock?

kek, can't wait till /islam/ raids and takes over your board and you submit to them within 2 hours

and it's another controlled opposition

they would not survive any raid done by any board, especially us

They fit together like ass and toilet.

he can't do shit

Next time, we don't deport. One bullet per kike, in Minecraft

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES