Well well well, 8pol mods are aiding and abetting again

This thread exposing a honeypot VPN/proxy just got 404d, because mods have aids and a giant jewish dildo up their asses as they take their shekels for trying to hoodwink the lower IQ end of the spectrum of pol anons.

FOR SHAME MODS! Have you so quickly forgotten why you came to pol in the first place? Unless you are JIDF/NSA/CIA/FBI shills, in which case I totally understand. As you were.

Attached: VPN_Setup3_pol-wins-again.jpg (1366x768 93.92 KB, 377.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-older-version-of-firefox#w_i-still-want-to-downgrade-ae-where-can-i-get-the-previous-version
files.catbox.moe/i9xkfv.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, jFUKme right?

Attached: jFUKME_capture.png (1366x768, 219.56K)

Attached: EH.jpg (1280x720, 133.71K)

Lol. I reported the thread for “too much info”.
THE GOYIM KNOW

What about Moarpheus? Tell me more?

NVM I found it. Interesting. Anyway, his was just one of the caps I got that was in the previous thread.

Attached: moarpheus_summary.png (1366x768, 229.07K)

Come on Jacob Goldbergowitz, you can do better than that. Such low energy.

Attached: more_nrg_arnold.jpg (407x405, 55.12K)

Your previous OP was kinda shit tbh.
Pretty intreasting though

I don't Respect Mods and Admins. You all can literally get the fuck on your knees and Kiss My User Ass Hair. Indefinitely. With Fashion.

Attached: nirvash_guide.jpg (500x281, 35.95K)

The original Eureka Seven was better

Attached: 1510255499687.png (758x693, 444.56K)

You mean the one attacking their advertiser? I was surprised they didn't 404 that sooner

They never stopped. You just gotta post like a retard and make everyone monitoring this site hate their job. Also I will PayPal $20 to anyone who gives me proof of death for any US journalist. hey kid, wanna blow up a Federal building?

Attached: 1541432058779.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

ACCELERATE ACTIVISM AGAINST Zig Forums

8 CHAN SERVER LOCATION

N.T. Technology, Inc.
200 Paul Ave
San Francisco, CA 94124

8 CHAN BUSINESS LOCATION

N.T. Technology, Inc.
9120 Double Diamond Parkway
Suite 5901
Reno, NV 89521

8 CHAN OWNER JIM WATKINS LOCATION

Race Queen (RQI), Inc.
2303 Cityland 10 Tower 1, 156 H.V.
Dela Costa St. Makati City, Philippines

8 CHAN REGISTAR LOCATION

tucows
96 Mowat Avenue, Toronto, Ontario,
M6K 3M1, Canada

ACCELERATE

He recently (January/February onward) became increasingly deranged (either accidentally on purpose), adopting an over the top stormfag boomer persona that likes to capitalize entire words. His gimmick now is accusing every single public figure no matter how insignificant of being a KIKE TRANNY living in TEL AVIV. It's often fucking hilarious but I still wish he'd stop shitting up decent treads.

Shit time make stormfags, stormfags make good times. Good times make leddits, leddits make shit times.

So companies spying for government are too dumb to pay couple dollars to hide registrant info?

You do realize you have 100% unique fingerprint, ever leaked your ip or logged into real life account with that browser, congrats, you are the one who fucked your privacy.

Actually it's the latest version but thanks for your concern. I don't just have multiple VPNs and multiple computers at a few locations but I also TORfag like you most of the time.

Who the fuck is this guy anyway? I keep hearing about him connected to laura loomer and (((rebel media)))

Doesn't the green arrow at hamburger menu mean there are updates available?

Nah it means you've downloaded something you haven't looked at yet. Aka new download.

What do you use?

the GREEN arrow, nvm I'm retarded from lack of sleep. You are in fact correct.

Attached: Rach.png (1062x1265, 2.44M)

Homosexuals like you need to be culled.

Ahhh the ol Rach Maddow poster. Speaking of jews and/or leftypol fuckwits.

This bitch look like me!!!!

Kill all leftists.
Kill all jews.
Kill all shitskins.

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

ACCELERATIONISM IS A TRAP

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Zig Forums IS NOT A NATSOC BOARD

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Yes. Additionally, an orange warning sign on the hamburger menu means that you need to go check something (an extension requesting new permissions, etc.)

Finished downloads are shown by a blue arrow with a bar on the bottom on the menu bar.

>using an unupdated (((pozfox))) on windows 8
>a (((viber))) thing on his task bar
You should really change your OS and that (((botnet))) messaging program at the very minimum.

I got a VPN recently.

I noticed that if I post, it says (You), and if I switch VPN routing the (You) doesn't go away. Does this mean it doesn't work?

No, it's working. I've noticed old (you)s remaining after changing IPs before.

Who is this imbecile, muh qresearchtard. Fuck off with your nonsensical rubbish.

checked
Your computer/device sends out more info than your IP.

get off the internet

Check out ipleak.net
You might have DNS leak or WebRTCrequest leak

Yeah that too

Pretty sure it's just cookies, I was switching between several public wifis

Daily Reminder

Kikemonkey removed names from the board logs of Zig Forums after too many of his totally organic and unrelated mods were found out to be total shills thanks to users monitoring the logs like a hawk. Kikemonkey has zero trust and commitment to Zig Forums.

Remember polvol2 and his all christian or nothing policy? Only removed not because of his totalitarian Zig Forums agenda but because he was caught unbanning his own IP for spam. In other words he was meant to stay.

Removing mods was never his plan. Holding them accountable was never the plan. Removing their names is to protect them from us and to keep the users blind.

A log where the names are removed. What a total joke. But probably the biggest telltale sign, and says everything about Kikemonkey.

Literally every imageboard of even the littlest reknown is compromised.

You think the Government and their masters would let someone host a board with Neo-Nazis prone to extremist acts of violence without any retaliation? Foolish.

Get your heads out of your FUCKING asses. We live in a Machiavellian world and if you don't go with the masters plan they WILL destroy you. Why do you think literally everyone of note follows their agenda?

>Who the fuck is this guy anyway? I keep hearing about him connected to laura loomer and (((rebel media)))
>

I'm barebacking zero fucks given.

Attached: AH200.gif (163x200, 442.4K)

Bump because teenage spergs don't understand this, but need to.

Astroturfing christkike is as annoying as imkikefy was. Trying to flood the board with spam and low IQ propaganda. While kikey was never pretending not to be retarded, this guy tries to be verbose in order to deceive goyim that his posts hold any intellectual value. It never works though, but that's not stopping him.

You can't destroy something that's already dead

This.

Attached: Shig Life.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

He pisses off anyone that isn't a newfag.

Attached: deal with it.gif (360x202, 1.89M)

I didn't know about Legato before seeing this thread.

If you take your meds the other voices may start talking to you again.

Bump. Jew shill confirmed.

What is this, the 2000s?

Attached: 1xazem.jpg (558x344, 61.71K)

This place is getting shittier by the name. I regret not lurking for like 2 years before the tarrant attack (lurked before) cause no user will post links to decent replacement sites. neinchan just screams honeypot.

Sage for spoonfed

Good luck finding a replacement.So many shitty ones were floated back in the kikey days that ended up being honeypots or exactly the same as the place those people left, any actual replacement will be distrusted the same as those.

Browser guide

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-older-version-of-firefox#w_i-still-want-to-downgrade-ae-where-can-i-get-the-previous-version
files.catbox.moe/i9xkfv.zip

You can now use Firefox without it constantly spying on you.
If a website is not functioning correctly then look at uMatrix. Find a guide on how to use it.

Up your meds moarpheus