Star Wars - The rise of SJW walker

Star Wars - The rise of SJW walker

Skywalker becoming a white woman leading a black man and a white guy is tagging along behind the black man.

A heroic guy in a fighter jet is a middle aged black guy.

We have reached peak holyjew demotivation at this point.

KGB defector predicted jews would do this in the 80s already.

This is what it will lead to: Brown commies lynch mobbing the burgeous whites while jews head off to China, Russia, Israhell, Taiwan and wherever else they can establish base.

That happened decades ago.

An alternative scenario is a media blackout on rising anti white hate crimes in cities while rural whites get fed with meth and RX drugs by mossad / CIA sponsored dealers.

Nobody cares about that pozzed crap.
Even Normies are getting bored with the stupid Hollykike propaganda.

So for the next moths we will burn time and resources to shit on Cuck Wars? Bravo jews, nice D&C…

Man I'm so glad a thread was slid for this fucking garbage cuckchan thread

Will we see a slow death of white america or will we see china level revolution? So far it seems to be a largely psychological warfare considering historic number of deaths in jew instigated wars.

That is such a faggy thing to say.

And yet white men will be responsible for a majority of its revenue.
we deserve to be wiped out ffs

What people should take away from the disastrous handling of Star Wars by Disney is just how much of a failure their propaganda has been.

Rey failed to click with pretty much any audience, but especially women. TLJ had the opposite effect of what was intended since people actually sided with the spic Jew instead of Admiral Tumblr and all the subversion shit killed any goodwill Star Wars had for good.

I don't think we'll see any Star Wars movies in a long time after IX crashes and burns and takes the merchandise sales with it.

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

I don't think any kind of white male wants to see this level of cuck but what the hell do I know…

FOR A FUGGIN STAR WARS MOVIE
i never thought there would be so much indiference towards STAR WARS, nobody cares, nobody is talking about it, absolutelly zero interest, there's not even trash talk against roundhead, jewjew, or Katelin Kenedy
nobody gives a shit
the oposite of love is not hate
it's indiference
TLJ broke the hearts of all the fans so they hated it becos they once loved it
now they don't care, becos all the love is gone and it won't come back
this isn't a dumpster fire anymore
it's nothing but a pile of ash and smoke now

Attached: freeza laugh.jpg (236x314 43.81 KB, 22.97K)

What's your point?

This woman is not white. Hard to say, what she is, really mistery meat. I see mix of hapa, etiophid (half negroid), and a bit of atlanto-mediterranid. Triracial mongrel.
Whats her name?

forgot fucking pic

Attached: SharedScreenshot.jpg (429x541, 29.49K)

it's pretty obvious
Star Wars, the most profitable IP in existance, the one thing nerds all across the glove have practically made a religion out off, a new one is coming out, and nobdy givces a fuck, nobody is talking about it, no buzz, no fandom, no hype, not even hate or butthurt like the last 2
it's literally something normies barelly pay atention to anymore
with TFA and TLJ at least they all gathered to watch the dumpster fire, now they just walk over the pile of ash without even noticing it's there
i bever thought i'd live to see the day when Star Wars fandom died
i never liked this shit IP to begin with, i respect the original for what it stood for and all the effort and passion that went into making it but i sitll considered it meh,
i don't reamember when it was that all the fanboysimg around it began get on my nerves and now i am witnesing this fanboyims die right before my eyes, not with a bang or thunderous applause, but with a whimper

Attached: let-the-hate-flow-through-you-emperor-palpatine-meme.jpg (640x618, 22.97K)

just say kike, user

It isn't important to anybody who's serious about purity and abstaining from the jew's brainwashing, but star wars was the pinnacle of consumerism from cold war america. Isn't it's IP bigger than cokacola? Anyhow, its dead. That can be welcomed, because although it was fun imagination as a kid, its fucking garbage. Its funny how George Lucas, the man who capitalized on it all, sold the jews at Disney a steaming turd. Seeing the jew kvetch is fine. I hope this new Dune movie bombs too.

okay then
jewess, jew, nigger, nigger, negress

Attached: Naomi Ackie.jpg (416x416 366.95 KB, 46.12K)

So like, Jodorofski is a sephadic spic kike, but I would still watch his version. Are they finally making that one?

This tbh. Except it didn’t die it was murderfucked into the dirt by a man who thought facial hair would be a good substitute for a jawline who then sold it to a child sexual exploitation corporation that thought it would be a great way to induce double plus good think in the target audience.

Attached: dfgjkkll.jpeg (416x416, 27.9K)

Hopefully this will be the nail in the coffin for this garbage franchise

at least post a better picture m90
also, i don't know if you are talking about the precuels being shit when you say murderfucked, but the precuels were actually better than the original, the had more spcae battle, more lightsaver king fu and more lazers going pewpewpew than the original trilogy did, purist would go on about muh shit acting or muh complicated plot i will never get them
starwars has always been about prety good people dressed in white vs ugly bad people dressed in black, i fail to se what was so complicated in the precuels that fans complained about
the murderfuck you speak about happend right after the first one
the original idea for the 2 secuels was to make the empire sorta justyfied in what it did, to make luck kinda turn to the darkside a little by the end ending up as a white jedy and to kill solo in the second movie, but merchandasing was selling so well that Georgie sanitised it to the point where he could shoehorn fucking teddy bears and turned stormtroopers into a meme of incompetence, dumbing down the story toa good vs evil instead of the morally grey area he originally planed
I would have sold this IP to Disney to if i had been him. the one time he tried to do something new with it, a few butthurt fanboys hyped by the media made a meme out of hating the prequeles and all the otehr normies went with the flow to be "in with the cool kids"
i don't remeber the prequels being hated until years down the line, everybody loved them as the dumb space ship pewpewpew movies they were meant to be

Attached: george-lucas-beard-1.jpg (500x318, 18.55K)

It's only demotivation if you watch it or pay attention to it.

Normalfag!

Kike mods anchor anything good anyway, which is why quality anons stopped making threads.

Not to be that guy but the fact they IMMEDIATELY killed Han Solo, for no reason, was the biggest red flag of what they're doing with this series.

Harrison Ford wanted to kill Han Solo since the Empire Strikes Back, i knew he was gonna die from the moment they anounced there would be a new Star Wars movie with Han as a character, and i'm not surpriced they are killing old characters, the actors are old now, they won't be able to repirse their roles for much longer why they made the retarded decition of letting Leia live when the Carrye Fisher died is beyond me
what pissed off fanboys is not the death of the characters but the blantant disrrespect they all got
Han went from rouge to hero and leader same with luck from farmer to saviour. but then comes the sequeles and nothing of waht they did was worth jack shit, the empire is back with a better death star, the Republic wich won in the last movie is again the underdog resistance or revelion or wathever, Han and Leia broke up with Han going back to be a smugler and a looser, Luke was turned into an incompetent who not only failed to save the universe but even created another supervillain becos he almost killed his nephew for some shit reason i still fail to understand
Han, Luke and Leia were all heroes at the end of ROTJ but when TFA came around they were nothing but failures and loosers
if anything, the greatest red flag in the whole Disney Soywars shitshow is the filthy jid they shoehorned as the son of Han and Leia
it cracks me up that the movie tryes to "redeem him" as kinda good guy when the fucker is a tantrum throwing genoside who killed god knows how many planets

Attached: kike ren.jpg (622x334, 124.87K)

Demography is everything.
If things go down, it would be better as from the ashes, and with a stock of, let's say, 200K whites, the nation can be reconstructed and improved infinitely.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about the original trilogy, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Lightsabre school at Disneyland, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Memory Alpha, and I have over 300 confirmed vandal edits. I am trained in the Force and I’m the top larper in the entire 501st Legion. You are nothing to me but just another trekkie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before since Alderaan, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Bothan spies across the outer rim and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the prequels. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere in less than 12 parsecs and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my flesh light. Not only am I extensively trained in the Force, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Rebel Alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you imperial scum. I will shit spice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 5e1210f8caf5226db8d9a69dec94a74d6ee3776864db67d124b7b5ee9a080c89.jpg (813x988, 154.07K)

I was more pointing out the symbolic dying of the traditional masculine white character. His own inner struggles of good and evil, drive, and ultimately choosing of, according to the movies, the good side. Luke Skywalker, a young character who came from nothing, and working hard to train with a 1,000 year old green dude and the legendary Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, who had secretly been guarding him from Darth Vader the whole time. They're all WHITE characters with tremendous reputations among everyone. Now they're dead, because they're "old white men", and Hollywood needs to usher in the new wonderful multicultural Star Wars, which is just an insult to the original. They got shoved aside for some black beta, that Asian midget, and that girl.

Of course the pencil mustache bad guy in the new ones, General Hux, is just white as snow lol

Stop watching Jew movies.

Not sad about the movie itself. If you do watch the new movies, the killing of the old characters and replacing them with this assembly of shitheads is just more a middle finger to the "old" Star Wars fans, i.e the nerdy white kids from the 90's. It's supposed to be disrespectful to every conservative white person and just "old" America in general. Then again, I could be just overanalyzing it, but knowing Hollywood and just looking at these characters in the new Star Wars, it seems pretty obvious. If some director wants to make an all black cast of a completely new story of their original working, I don't trip over it. But this is just meant to be a fuck you to white America from the way it looks. Don't give a fuck about Star Wars, but the point of this isn't about Star Wars.

He is a geriatric octogenarian.

>RE: Star Wars: Episode IX – Teaser