Trump threatens to release illegal migrants in Democrat strongholds [PART 2]

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Releasing detained illegal migrants in places like Nancy Pelosi's backyard, that alone will raise Trump plus 4 points in the polls.

Attached: c.JPG (142.53 KB, 1322x451)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1117236058129870850
abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/concerns-trump-administration-laying-legal-groundwork-military-action/story?id=62360052
fpif.org/bolton-and-pompeo-are-steering-trump-toward-war-with-iran/
youtube.com/watch?v=U8XJPwmX3jo

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Most democrat strongholds already have significant illegal immigrant populations. This is just more theatrical nonsense from the resident kosher stooge.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

I think your low effort thread would be better on cuckchan, friend.

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

<This is just more theatrical nonsense from the resident kosher stooge.
dramatically increasing the number of criminals in the highest crime-rate cities is theatrical nonsense, not pure unadulterated accelerationism
fucking implying
FOUR MORE YEARS

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

Unfortunately my trust in Trump has been eroded that I don't believe anything he says anymore.
I don't believe anything of value will happen and I don't believe he will make good on his threats.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

Wow, Fuck Cher though.
The whole immigration issue is a scam to break up conservative strongholds for electoral reasons.
So this is actually a brilliant media strategy by Trump to reveal that fact but like I said, I don't think he'll do it, unfortunately.
Would love to be proven wrong.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

That is because he is a fucking retard who doesn't realize that HE IS FUCKING RELOCATING THEM INTO OUR NATION EVEN IF THEY ARE IN THE CITIES!!
THEY NEED TO BE FUCKING SENT TO THEIR FUCKING SHITHOLES, NOT PLACED IN OUR NATION!! LIKE IF HE PUTS THEM THERE IN THE CITY THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE!!!

FUCK IS THIS A FUCKING IQ TEST FOR ANONS???

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Can we have a new board rule that you can only post about Trump policy preposals once they are enacted? Opposed to every time he makes shit up to try and rope suckers back in. Seeing really is believing.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

MAGAcucks now trying to coopt accelerationism as some 88D chess

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

New York and LA should become at least 95 percent brown. We want to see the results.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

What i like about this is that trump unknowing opened the doors so that it's now politically correct to point out that out of 90,000 Somalis in the ENTIRE country, the democrats moved 87,000 to one single republican state.

It's now politically correct to bring up block busting.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

THEY NEED TO BE FUCKING SENT TO THEIR FUCKING SHITHOLES,
send them back and they return, you need to change fiscal policy starting with total elimination of farm subsides to give these people incentive to stay home and work there, if they can make money growing food because our cheap mass farmed crops aren't undercutting their food prices they are more likely to stay home.

skip bussing immigrants, instead hand out free meth and handguns to ex cons and release them in the city

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Gather all our trash in one place, like a land fill. Common sense.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

niggercattle opening its gibhole to project
stay swarthy, shitskin.

Attached: crybully.png (200.79 KB, 267x334)

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

another positive aspect is that the dems foreign pals have invested a lot of money in property in those shit hole cities we have, if their property values go down essentially American banks will foreclose if the people aren't super wealthy, an associated rise in property tax could really upset many classes of property investors, much of whom are not US citizens

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

He does realize it. That is the point.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

As it stands right now they will stay anyway. Might as well dump them where the (((elites))) live.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

what are concentration camps

this user gets it

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

We could bust liberal strongholds such as Malibu or Harvard with section 8 housing apartment complexes.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

words of wisdom. Can 4niggers stop posting on bait threads that don't mean anything?

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

you will never get anywhere that way, but you could continually bus those people in, that community will have to bus them back out but if homeland or someone is paying attention you just bus them back,

make sure you give them meth and a gun though, no reason those cops shouldn't have to work for their pay picking them up to ship them away from those expensive gated communities

give them a tent while they're at it, set up a program to build tent cities of ex cons in liberal strongholds

roo funny

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

A much simpler and cheap option is bullets. We have lots of em too.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Escape From New York and Escape From LA.

Great fucking movies. Ahead of their time.

Attached: nimbi.jpg (76.73 KB, 1024x888)

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

We don't have much of a choice here.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Cory Booker Admits Releasing Illegal Migrants into Sanctuary Cities Would “Make Us Less Safe”
twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1117236058129870850

Attached: 1555032563772.png (93.79 KB, 201x290)

John Howard
John Howard

Escape From New York and Escape From LA.

Great fucking movies. Ahead of their time.
true

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

Release illegal immigrant who vote Democrats into population centers that vote Democrat so they can rise in numbers and vote in Democrats
SAY IT WITH ME NOW

Charles Young
Charles Young

BASED drumpfity flumpfity niggeree doo, importing illegals and ethnically replacing whites is BASED and EPIC when he does it!

Juan Price
Juan Price

Donald “I worship the jews and have given my entire family over to them” Trump purposely keeps MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL SPICS in the country
they all vote democrat
national vote goes blue by 20,000,000 votes
states give their EVs to the national vote
democrats win every election at every level in every state from 2020 until the end of time
HOORAY FOR THE ZOG EMPEROR!

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

white genocide is good
vote for the guy who helps white genocide

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

95% low iq mestizo niggers
5% jewish overlord class
that is the plan

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

Looking at Israel, I doubt that will work for LA.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

All they'll do is move out to the country and infect their shitskins virus to parts of this country which are clean

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

<2016
We are going to build a wall to keep out the Mexicans
<2019
We are going to import Mexicans into our cities
I think I'm starting to get tried of winning

Attached: ouah.jpg (86.58 KB, 1280x720)

John Gomez
John Gomez

Looking at Israel
Its an actual nation unlike the US?

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

Dude I'm not winning. I'm honking.

Honk Honk.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

lol white genocide is funny goyim
laugh at your own destruction
never fight back

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

You didn't get the joke obviously. Who exactly is fighting back? Give me the name so I can join.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Just pointing out how much of rhetorical back peddle there has been, so much for the overton window

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

I seems you don't like him.

Who did you vote for who would have had your views?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

lol it’s so funny to see whites die
wow goyim which jewish puppet did you support
/reddit/index.html
Just stop.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

yeah…it's almost like he never believed what he said or something and just wanted votes/memes

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

oh look it's a magapede on 8/pol/

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Honestly I think he just wanted to promote his branded wine and steak, Kushner was the only one with real political aspirations

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Seeing pelosi, cher and madonna as white

I don't care. Flood LA with brownies.

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

The population of San Francisco is 48 percent white, I'm sure they are all just jews though

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

8/pol/
oh look it's a fake ass faggot

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

they're going to stay in sanctuary cities
they won't cut off their ankle bracelets and leave to anywhere they want
they're somehow enough resources to monitor said bracelets but not wide scale deportations

James Bailey
James Bailey

could be, he did have a look on his face after he won like 'oh shit how did this fucking happen to me'

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

anyone who doesn't shill for politicians is fake
Oh the irony.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Implying the city police won't just remove the bracelet as soon as they get off the buss

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

What was strong enough to stop you from voting for someone with your views?

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Its more of a forethought test. The only reason leftists are blind to the problem is because its not their problem. Make it theirs and you'll soon see panicking privilaged faggots.

I would prefer pressuring the left into giving illegals equal pay. They'd drop it like a hot potatoe. These are SLAVES, they want slaves
that breeds citizens that can vote and owe democrats their livelyhood: its the only reason they care.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

Oh look it's a votecuck. This thread is filled with shills. lol

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

still doing the "who else you gonna vote for" bit
3 years later
That shit went stale all the way back in 2016

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

you'll soon see panicking privilaged faggots.
Plenty of people who aren't leftists who qualify, like pseudo-conservative Republicans.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

True, and the kikes in these cities are just going to bus them throughout their states and outside like they have for years anyways.
It's giving them biological ammo to play with, with no effort.

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Detail your, better, plan here then.

I couldn't find it in your 7 posts.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

It doesn't matter what his view is, as long as he's not a votecuck.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Trump threatens this.
Trump threatens that.
Let me know if he actually does something, if he doesn't nobody cares.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

my idea that may or may not exist is immune to all criticism
much intellect. such wow

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

We already summed it all up with Planet of the Apes. That's where this world is headed.

Attached: source.gif (4.04 MB, 938x383)

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

More talk which will most likely lead to no action. All the jew Trumpstein can do is tweet and make speeches groveling to the lower races in this country.

If anything, this would make shit worse in liberal shitholes and they will move out to other places to vote and support the same failed ideology. Why are these threads made? JIDF?

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

everyone that types 8/pol/ is 100% genuine

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

I don't have one, voting is pointless because any politician that has a chance at winning is corrupt. But I know you are already aware of that and are just engaging in semantics because that is the only way to defend the god emperor these days

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Attached: seattle.png (71.78 KB, 471x257)

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

Where there's a will, there's a way. Have you ever tried to push a candidate you can get behind? Why not try so hard so as to be satisfied with your effort, at least once, before attacking all voting as a sham?

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

four more years
In four years well be dead set in a war with Iran on the verge of global death and destruction.

Attached: Screenshot-20190414-123756-Gallery.jpg (782.78 KB, 1440x2094)

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Why not try so hard so as to be satisfied with your effort, at least once, before attacking all voting as a sham?
Because we didn't get anything. I was willing to have a wait and see attitude with Trump but this is not what anyone wanted three years ago

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

This is me right now.

Attached: ygn.jpg (23.76 KB, 556x258)

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

trump said a thing
Oh, again?

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

In four years well be dead set in a war with Iran on the verge of global death and destruction.
And I can’t wait to watch it all burn. Fuck this experiment

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

I’ve been hearing this theme about war with Iran for about 20 or 25 years now. Yet it never happens, nor does it ever seem like there’s any evidence it will happen.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Detail your, better, plan here then.
the country cannot be saved, there is no plan to do the impossible

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

MORE

Attached: aQv9YM6-d.jpg (32.78 KB, 640x404)

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/concerns-trump-administration-laying-legal-groundwork-military-action/story?id=62360052

fpif.org/bolton-and-pompeo-are-steering-trump-toward-war-with-iran/

Trumplestein's regime is literally preparing for war with Iran now. It's happening Goy.

Attached: Screenshot-20190414-203050-Samsung-Internet.jpg (1.05 MB, 1440x2051)
Attached: Screenshot-20190414-203026-Samsung-Internet.jpg (453.74 KB, 1440x1430)

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

This.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

That's some retarded analysis right there. They said the same about North Korea. It's trump derangement syndrome.

You can find same articles from 20 years ago.

Iran is also a fake enemy. They curse America in public and make deals with it in private.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Release illegal alien invaders into their already established strongholds
local governments either resist deportation efforts or simply do not assist
illegals cannot be deported easily from these areas
Sanctuary cities are already shit and the people tolerate it
Wow this is some 4D Chess… TRUST THE PLAN! Trump is going to dump all these people freely into a shithole (where they will have numerous connections and transportation options) sanctuary city. His voter base who is stupid and ignorant (because they've never directly seen these cities) will think this is some how going to cause damage. It won't. It's just a clever jewish trick by Trump to let in more immigrants while making his retard MIGA voter base of boomers think he is doing something.

Attached: 5c3a7f556cde9d7aba45529cd8e7df297ca9ed78f28098ae966304959476f349.jpg (51 KB, 735x551)

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

If everyone gets 1000 dollars the cost of living goes up by 1000$ across the board MINIMUM
prices won't stay the same

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

More than your shitposting on a Jew run Nadzee board.

William Miller
William Miller

Don't forget user, sanctuary cities in places like Mexifornia are actually giving illegals shit like drivers licenses which means trump is actively facilitating illegals voting en masse if he pulls through with this.

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

WHERE'S THE BRAKES?

THEY WERE NEVER INSTALLED

Attached: 1555292755433.png (612.33 KB, 986x740)

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

I'm not the votecuck, it's not my opinion that facilitates the enemy.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Most aren't Jews. Lots of Jews, but they don't live in San Francisco proper. Most that live in the Bay Area, especially SF are not from California. One reason why this area is so fucked, is that all the faggots from flyover states move out here. They get tech jobs so they can afford to rent a $2500/mo closet and play big city kid.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

are actually giving illegals shit like drivers licenses
Shit I didn't even think about that part

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

why the fuck is anyone bumping this thread?

Owen Green
Owen Green

If everyone gets 1000 dollars the cost of living goes up by 1000$ across the board MINIMUM

Nonsense. That's a MIGA talking point.

Attached: isr.jpg (103.13 KB, 615x900)

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

This board moves so slow it really doesn't make a difference

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

To piss you off

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

I live in this sanctuary state so I'm well aware of what will happen as it is already happening. I believe the plan TRUST THE PLAN is to send them to sanctuary cities within states that vote red. Let them pad their voting ballots with more illegals so a white never wins another election again. They'll flood places like Houston and Orlando turning those reliable Republican states into Democrat states. Now I'm under no delusions that Red is better than Blue but (((they))) know that white men overwhelmingly fall under the Republican party and to cripple their electoral power more than they already have is their goal. In short, baste MIGApede boomers like to think this will only fuck up places like California are delusional. Every major city in every state is already or is becoming a Sanctuary city.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

seems like this board matters enough for your boss to pay a cock chugging homo like you to shill on it though

Michael King
Michael King

This reply was meant for

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

What a faggy fucking response. Do you want to be sage-bombed or what? This is a fucking slide thread and there's way too many magapedes in here.

Attached: 363b06ce275d76c3a9d6e816b8ba813e62b510f034d1accd48d5034a69c591db.jpg (22.77 KB, 431x653)

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Its not a slide thread magapede, Trump is importing spics into the heart of the USA. This needs to be fought.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

White Nationalists, the low brow useful idiots for the Jews, always.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

He is not importing them. They were already imported. He is just transporting them.

Congress won't fix "Catch and Release".

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Hello /leftypol/.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

White Nationalists
how many niggers, spics, and Muslims should live in America? in your neighborhood? How many should go to school with your daughter?

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

I'm a multicultural anti Semite

Attached: index.jpg (7.21 KB, 275x183)

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

complains about magapedes
gets called a magapede
calls for a "fight" via some thread on fucking Zig Forums
You're just bumping a slide thread made for magapedes to jack off to Trump too, so either you're projecting or too damn stupid to be bothered with regardless.
anyone who criticizes Trump is a leftist
Wow you say this shit every fucking time. Nobody buys it.

Attached: 4f92757b7110753a2a45d8a94c4adaae374aa22058f8cea3713058d49df73ead.png (17.41 KB, 521x298)

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

still believing trump is actually trying but he's just too stupid to get anything done
kys

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

And I'll be voting for him again, shill.

David Ward
David Ward

okay? i hope he sends the spics to your house next

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

hurr i fit in around here guiz!
i speek sum of ur language
huurrrr zog!
Thanks for the laugh. Filtered. Go back to /leftypol/ and celebrate a huffington post article or something.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

And I'll be voting for him again
Wow, so fucking brave this guy. Give him a medal.

Attached: f49d313cf4ef68ed6c8f6647da25e6b4839d40176b1147359e9e3f627335efac.jpg (153.75 KB, 673x748)

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

v-v-v-vote for the democrat preaching reparations!
No thanks.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

No one is buying it schlomo.

Attached: 20190414-205917.jpg (289.61 KB, 880x628)

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

muh filter
It's not a fucking downvote faggot.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

vote
yeah, just vote harder kike, it will work THIS time

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

it's either a democrat or a republican
You're being willfully stupid.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

reparations
What do you call Kushners "crime reform"

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

shills patrolling a trump thread and leaping in unison
Oh man, not obvious at all. Filtered.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Stop bumping a slide thread. That's exactly what the magapedes want, your attention.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

don't forget the 'start act' that no one talked about here, another massive mutli billion hand out to trumps pet niggers.

I'm SURE he breaks 10% of the nigger vote this time, only cost white America 200 billion dollars

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Already jumped straight to victimhood.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Checked

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

oh you filtered me so I guess that means you convinced everyone to vote for trump, at least your shilling is as effective as trumps immigration policy

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

they'll flood houston and orlando, turning those reliable reds into dem states
orlando
Orlando turned blue after the midterms when they said nigger felons could vote.
im under no delusions that red > blue but they know whites overwhelmingly support the reps and to cripple their electoral power further is the goal
Absolutely agree
in short baste migapede boomers think this will only fuck up places like mexifornia but every major city in every state is already or is becoming a sanctuary city
correct, but in a good portion of those cities its more difficult to vote as an illegal (for now) hence why i specifically outlined commiefornia's initiative.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Exploiting dubs to bump a slide thread is absolutely disgusting.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

voting
voting
voting really matters
youre not voting hard enough
Allright Jakov, time to get gassed.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Shut. the. fuck. up.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

bumping a slide thread
They might be votecucks but you bumped their favorite thread.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

You’re right. How terrible.
Go fuck yourself yid

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

d-d-d-don't v-v-v-vote guys
l-l-l-l-let the marxist anti-white politicians demanding reparations w-w-w-win!
Still voting, /leftypol/.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Calling people jewish while sucking off a Zionist (Trump) is also pretty goddamn disgusting, not to mention it was for the sole purpose of bumping his thread.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

he still believes the show is real
Hat on too tight or IQ too low?

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

implying you don't live in Tel Aviv and have citizenship

Attached: 5a33d1d9655a748617b12f1.png (316.82 KB, 575x682)

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

I made sure to not assume Trump was a person you agree with. In fact, after he announced his support for h1b visas early in his campaign, he outed that possibility, so I assume you haven't yet given your all to support a candidate who publicly declares his support on all your specific important issues.

You haven't got anything. And you won't get anything unless you try. The fact that you haven't tried yet is telling: your resolve to change the system is weaker than your fear of the social consequences. You own't get anything until your resolve is stronger than your fear. It starts with pushing your candidate to the extent that you were yourself satisfied with how hard you tried.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

As long as you bump the thread then that makes you at least potentially as stupid as him.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

d-d-d-don't v-v-v-vote guys
l-l-l-l-let the marxist anti-white politicians demanding reparations w-w-w-win!
Didn't you just try this tactic?

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

he is a trump campaign intern trying to get out the vote for an election a year and half away

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

the people who want to genocide the jews are actually the best tool for jews
everyone else who wants to give them endless aid and power over our country is not the idiot, WN's are!
You are horrible at your job kike.
still voting
Unless youre voting for secession, it literally does not matter.
/leftypol/
Yeah, White nationalists are leftists now. MIGApedes are such useful retards its astounding.
shut the fuck up
(17)
LMAO sure thing kid
b-b-b-but its a slide thread!
what is the catalog? The last thread in there is from 4 days ago so you'd need 4 days worth of threads to slide shit nigger. If you really want to prevent sliding, you don't sagebomb a thread to 750, you BUMP THE ONES YOU THINK AREN'T SLIDE THREADS.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

Fuck trump and fuck you pal

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

if you don't vote for this turd sandwich, you will end up with a shit waffle!!!!
this is how fucking low tier the shilling trump pays for here is

John Reed
John Reed

a year and a half away
They've been shilling to try to get us to vote/meme for trump for longer than that, even before the midterms they were pulling this stupid shit.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

White nationalists
White Nationalists don't advocate for putting into power anti-white shit-skins who want white people paying reparations, among other things. You're not a White Nationalist, you're an anti-white marxist rat.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

This is true, these faggots are retarded. They just want that Open Borders fucking bugman in office.

DO NOT ACCEPT SOMEONE WHO IS NOT WHITE IN A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP, OR PAY THE CONSEQUENCES

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

yeah your right, they don't give a fuck about our votes, but man do they want those memes

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

They just want that Open Borders fucking bugman in office.
It's because Zig Forums is infested with slant-eyed gooks, inbred middle easterners, and marxist sub-humans from /leftypol/. They outed themselves after the shooting in NZ.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

White Nationalists don't advocate for putting into power anti-white shit-skins who want white people paying reparations, among other things.
When did I ever advocate for this? Oh right, I didn't.
You're not a White Nationalist, you're an anti-white marxist rat.
Advocating for secession means I'm advocating for a multicultural welfare state? Are you OK? Do you have brain damage?

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Advocating against voting is advocating for that.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

you don't sagebomb a thread to 750, you BUMP THE ONES YOU THINK AREN'T SLIDE THREADS.
You do both faggot. At least you saged.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

all the MAGAniggers have left is straw-maning and pretending the wall is already built and trump seriously hates spics, just not he hundred million legal and illegal he lets in the country every month

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Arguing against one thing doesn't mean arguing for something else unless you are fucking retarded and can't do logic.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Advocating against voting is advocating for that.
Unless youre voting for secession, it literally does not matter.
Unless youre voting for secession
VOTING FOR SECESSION
VOTING
Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

hundred thousand* trump only wishes it was 100 million

Colton King
Colton King

Remember when Fort Sumter was besieged by a hail of votes that forced it to surrender?

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

it literally does not matter
There you go again, advocating for putting into power reparation demanding shit-skins. Yes, voting matters. You're a shill. It takes 15 minutes to go vote. Anyone advocating to not vote for the best candidate on the field is advocating for the worst. Filtered.

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

/reddit/index.html
You do not belong here and never have. Voting has not mattered in a century. You know nothing about the West. You know nothing about the jews. You know nothing about voting systems. You're a cocksucking yid.

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Oh, and I didn't even read your post. It's extremely funny.
to not vote for the best candidate on the field is advocating for the worst.
Every candidate is owned by jews. You are a traitor (more likely a jew yourself).

James James
James James

filtered
Oh it's this nigger again.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

There you go again, advocating for putting into power reparation demanding shit-skins.
Except advocating secession is quite literally the opposite of this. Advocating for secession means the end of clown world for an entire state that manages to secede and as a result, zero reparations and zero shitskins. If your fear is that us not voting means Trump doesn't get elected then my next question is why would it matter given that trump wants to import a huge number of nonwhites legally, thereby giving them full legal rights to vote for dem gibs and reparations? The outcome does not change, you are literally voting for "reparations now" or "reparations after trumps term when the shitskins outvote the whites". This is why voting does not matter, without demographics you eventually lose and neither party is doing fuck all to reverse demographic trends.
Yes, voting matters.
It doesn't and you can't beat the demographics argument.
You're a shill. It takes 15 minutes to go vote. Anyone advocating to not vote for the best candidate on the field is advocating for the worst.
A choice between a quick poison and a slow poison is a false illusion, the end result is you've drunk poison and will die. You call me a shill but fail to address this point, you fail to address demographics, and you fail to point out how a self proclaimed white nationalist that argues for whites seceding from the US is somehow advocating for the worst just because i'm not going to vote for the slow poison.
Filtered.
You don't belong here, Zig Forums does not fear the truth or investigation, yet its very clear that you do. Funny enough 3 other anons have called you out, we see through your bullshit.

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

Filtered for shilling.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

(1)
We meet again, IP hopping shill.

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

we voted for the 'best candidate on the field' and nothing changed at all, fuck off

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

HELP HELP MUH HARMFUL OPINIONS! MUH FEELINGS!
Trumptards are right wing SJW's, the only difference is who their cult of personality sucks off.

Ayden King
Ayden King

It's fine as talk, but he needs to actually direct ICE to bus illegals into sanctuary cities and cause the inevitable lawsuit shitshow, then everyone who supports borders should ram this hypocrisy down everyone's throat until it's burned into a part of the brain.
The "best candidate in the field" has been for the longest time the guy who fucks you the least.

James Howard
James Howard

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE A SHILL BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SHILLING FOR JEWS AND JEWISH CONTROL SCHEMES
/reddit/index.html

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

has been for the longest time the guy who fucks you the least.
I'm tired of that, lets just get it over with, enough with the constant rearguard actions and hope our kids will win where we failed

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

/reddit/index.html

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

he needs to direct ICE to bus illegals into sanctuary cities
Or, you know, the fuck out of this country like he's supposed to do and how the law says he needs to do.
the best in the field has been for the longest time the guy who fucks you the least
At least you admit he's doing nothing but fucking you in the ass, just with a bit of lube first.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Or, you know, the fuck out of this country like he's supposed to do and how the law says he needs to do.
this is apparently too difficult for the trump niggers to understand, he himself has stated he COULD deport 11 million illegals, but don't worry he won't

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Bin Salman supports Haftar in Libya.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

well its not like seattle is in america so sounds good

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

Tucker weighs in

youtube.com/watch?v=U8XJPwmX3jo

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

I don't like the guy but that would be pretty ironic for them. Section 8 housing for gated communities.

John Young
John Young

This doesn't even require new migrants.

There are plenty of dangerous Muslim migrants in the US already.

Imagine the fear on the face of these liberal Hollywood stars when they see them in Hollywood, Brentwood, Beverly Hills etc in full body veil.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Don't worry user. Here is a headpat.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

WEED 2020

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

The plan was always to flood the country with cheap labor, and the populist spics have proven throughout the 20th century that they love puppet rulers. They're the perfect replacements for us, when you think about it.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

White Nationalists
Threadly reminder this is the oy vey kiked terminology. In times past this same group of people was referred to simply as "Americans".

How does that circumcised cock taste, goy?

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

get in early
use the 1k to buy guns, bullets, precious metal, and shelf stable food
The price increases won't happen immediately.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

GUYS MAYBE THIS TIME TRUMP WILL KEEP HIS WORD AND DO SOMETHING EPIC AMIRITE MAGAPEDES

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

they'll stay where we put them and not just wander off and go wherever

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

Make sure your VPNs are working so you don't get docked any shekels!

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

implying the president is actually anything more than the hood ornament on the car that's about to run you over.

come on dude, politics are just sports for people who "care." I don't think anyone here who isn't shilling some kind of agenda ( one way or another ) really sits there keeping score of trump like there was ever some chance he was really gonna get into the oval office and shock, let alone blow up, the system. It's just some kind of entertainment akin to the end of that one vintage Simpson's Halloween episode where the aliens take over the world and have everyone performing slave labor and homer turns to Marge and says "don't blame me I voted for kang"

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

if I were them I'd go to Germany where the children's shows show POC kids how to take off a bra. Comes handy with the gov't issued sex-ed how-tos that literally show a brown dude on top.of a white woman in the diagrams. You wanna go to a place that has billboards telling you to hook up with the white womyn cuz seriously, you'll deffo get your wifi PS3 and NEETbux there. they're legit pulling for you over there, seriously, their women will line up to welcome you when you get off of the trains/planes… Not subject you to some political ploy meant to garner votes for the next most important election of our lifetime in 2020.

(hey at least this strategy worked with the homeless in South park!)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit