Cher

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

Cher : LA can't handle more migrants.

archive.is/hp5sL

Pop icon Cher said Sunday that Los Angeles, California, “can’t take care of its own” residents, much less newly arrived illegal and legal immigrants.

Cher said she failed to understand how the city of Los Angeles in the sanctuary state of California could afford to admit and take care of any more immigrants when city officials have failed to care for homeless, veterans, and poverty-stricken Americans.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More,” Cher said.

The post came after President Trump threatened to bus border crossers and illegal aliens into sanctuary cities and states, like California, if the country’s asylum laws were not changed. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed that the White House is considering the plan.

In response, Democrat mayors across the country — like New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Oakland, California Mayor Libby Schaaf — have welcomed bringing illegal aliens and border crossers to their cities.

While left-wing mayors say they will continue to admit any and all illegal and legal immigrants, Los Angeles is home to the second largest homeless population in the country, second to only New York City. About 50,000 residents of Los Angeles are homeless and about 7.5 percent of California’s American Veteran population is homeless.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And she's pulling the vet card? Fucking shameless

Attached: Cherchucknancy1-640x480.jpg (63.2 KB, 640x480)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1117236058129870850
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117813230678814722
youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4
stuffnobodycaresabout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Door-back-album-cover-elektra.jpg

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Kike free first post

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

People are waking up to the clown world honk honk 🤡

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

SAME FUCKING PEOPLE WILL NEVER RAISE A HAND TOWARDS THE TURD WORLD REFUSE EITHER FOR FEAR OF BEING RACIST…this is all going EXACTLY AS PLANNED.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

As predicted…

Attached: 3mytpi1i83k21.jpg (1.13 MB, 3000x4000)

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Attached: cher.JPG (210.24 KB, 675x2048)

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

This is big. Cher is still an icon to many people around the late 20s to 40s range. And a liberal icon for her whole career too. Pulling a 180 on illegals will cause a lot of cognitive dissonance in normalfags

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

cher is an icon
Shes barely a meme at this point. These normalfags you speak of will be the first to throw her under a bus.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

many people around the late 20s to 40s range

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

all turd world scum must be transported to Malibu to live with Cher and all you other kikes.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Attached: 1474241661672.jpg (42.26 KB, 636x358)
Attached: 1474240697482.jpg (193.92 KB, 998x1024)
Attached: 1474240686054.jpg (95.26 KB, 750x563)

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Man quit huffing blackpill dust shit cqn be vad but at keast we still have guns and can shitpost on forums. At least we can still move to safe states. At least we can get cans of food and learn to farm. Slow your fuckin roll jimbo.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

How big is Cher's property and how much money does she have on hand? Surely if her state can't take in illegal aliens, she is doing all she can to help homeless veterans live on her estate? Surely she staffs her tour crew with unemployed vets? There are plenty of infographics to be made of this.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

kek I remember that twatter breakdown

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

we need to give those poor fugies a safe place to stay
hey, I didn't mean in my yard.
A liberal classic.

Attached: warning---my-stuff-design-template-5532dc09d61ad4b2c055dfea50e8ccab-screen.jpg (92.3 KB, 447x690)

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

cory booker too; Admits Releasing Illegal Migrants into Sanctuary Cities Would “Make Us Less Safe”
twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1117236058129870850

Attached: 1540706734562.jpg (60.98 KB, 960x778)

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

they are called sanctuary states for a reason.
really, the whole of the US should be a sanctuary country, for all the negroids, gooks, pakis and ragheads in the world to go to.
if they were all there, the rest of the world would be a clean wonder land

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Nobody under 40 knows who she is.

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Checked. Good man

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

So the left will destroy her now for being an evil NADZEEE? 5..4…3…2…

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

all turd world scum must be transported to Malibu to live with Cher and all you other kikes.

Under pure communism everything will be owned by everybody. This includes your body. So if an illegal immigrant wants to rape you he can because your body is common property too. To deny him would be racist and that is the worst crime of all.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Only fags still care about her

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Just enough migrants so they can pluck her lawn by hand, but not so many that they’re fertilizing it.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

kek

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

lol

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

You are going to be counting for a long time…I hope you like negative numbers

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

You are going to be counting for a long time…I hope you like negative numbers

I dunno, there's no more sacred thing than a rapefugee in America now. Their fee fees are the most important thing. The pope even slobbers his loving kisses all over their filthy feet. So if it's a choice between Cher, a privileged white bitch who is fussing over her bourgois mansion in Malijew then what's going to give? I'm guessing that even Cher will be thrown down the gullet of the hungry Orouboros of Bolshevik/Jacobin revolution.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

You know back in the day she never was really popular; the msm created her. Sonny and Cher never performed at the Avalon Ballroom or the Filmore West. I got you babe was a Mafia controlled AM radio hit.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Cher was then, the equivalent of Kardashian now.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

Well, you gotta hand it to Trump.
Even if he's a retarded Shabbos goy, this is the perfect move.
He knows migrants are future democrat voters. By shipping them to Sanctuary cities, he concentrates them on states that were already perma-blue. Thus, the electoral college results remain un-affected by how many illegals the dem's ship over.
What's best: he fucks over blue-states by overloading them with migrants. No matter how good your public image us, when your state's streets are covered in shit, needles and homeless, your Senator career is over.

David Baker
David Baker

Poor trump. everytime i see a negative trump post, it makes me love him more.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

Yes you can Cher!
No retreat no surrender!
†RUMP2✡2✡

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Cher was then, the equivalent of Kardashian now.

They are both media creations but Sonny and Cher were never anywhere near as big as the Kardashians. They were a minor novelty group; they were polyester hippies, cleanly scrubbed and polite, without the LSD or even the demon weed or the communal impulses. They were more in the same league with The Carpenters or The Cowsills. They were one hit wonders basically. The Kardashians are or were Frankenstein monsters of the MSM.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

I know people that bought Beatles, Beach Boys, Doors, Led Zep, Iron Butterfly, Cream, Air Force records.

I never ever knew anybody that bought a Sonny and Cher record.
Sonny was the kind of guy that would play golf with Reagan. Jim Morrison went off to Paris to shoot heroin.

Attached: MV5BZjg3ZDIxZDgt[email protected].-V1-SY1000-CR0,0,1333,1000-AL-.jpg (63.79 KB, 1333x1000)

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Doesn't is just make the current exodus from blue states even worse?

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

Attached: 20190415-112300.jpg (268.58 KB, 720x895)

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

using Pepe-Sonny on Cher
not Pepe-Chastity
Guys, she doesn't give a shit about the late Mr. Bono. You should be finding pics of "Chaz" and frogging the shit out of those.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

The DEMS want them…..LET THEM HOUSE,FEED,PROVIDE MEDICAL and that way they will have a never ending supply of PIZZA.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

the illegals can come in LEGALLY to sanctuary cities to own the libs!

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

She's an icon in the homo community that's about it

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

While left-wing mayors say they will continue to admit any and all illegal and legal immigrants, Los Angeles is home to the second largest homeless population in the country, second to only New York City. About 50,000 residents of Los Angeles are homeless and about 7.5 percent of California’s American Veteran population is homeless.
If Western nations steal resources from other nations therefore Western nations should be made to shit basically bullshit? Los Angeles is still the bourgeois mecca of consumerism and resource destruction. There is no real wealth distribution anymore.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

Waiting for a madlad that works somewhere in DHS or even some charity, and implies using there own socjus logic to make her take in migrants. Lower Cali deserves to be turned into a wasteland. Upper Cali northern front nationalists should stay living off the grid and just watch the smug metropoli turn into black billows of smoke.

Attached: Screenshot-20190331-070042.jpg (964.65 KB, 1080x2260)

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Yes, the local community of Brentwood and Hollywood hills should pay for the upkeep of these migrants, and the state of California.

Southern states letting the migrants in is an economic externality, and this is the only way it can be internalised.

Attached: untitledj.png (90.81 KB, 184x273)

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Exactly. Let them burn.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

AAhaHaah!!!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117813230678814722

Attached: Untitled.png (181.03 KB, 600x550)
Attached: 00918723.jpg (145.39 KB, 500x700)

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

LOL

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

<Truly a lovely woman. Would love to have her help MAGA!

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Attached: IMG-8899.JPG (123.59 KB, 1125x490)

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

That Sarkisian half-breed bitch doesn't like her multiculti hell?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (19.46 KB, 480x360)

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

Just as planned.

Attached: dd7e850a495e510dd9d37ed87c3bde37ece76de3673b7d1d5373e3294e5825ac.gif (96.37 KB, 384x477)

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

I bet there is going to be a push as a "compromise" to illegals, by allowing the rich assholes in cali to pay servant wages at 2 bucks an hours to legal citizens stripping the minimum wage.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Lmao

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

You know tbh I know that this post will catch me flack
Since the whole trump 4-D chess meme has seemed like nothing more then a sad joke for ages but i really do think this is part of a larger plan on Trumps part
If the illegals are herded into liberal sanctuary cities before, 2020. He'll have alot better chance at holding the rust belt, texas and arizona all while alleviating the demographic issues in these areas.
Additionally this will deteriorate the conditions in said santuary states to such a state that the populace will demand more nationalist candidates who allow illegals to be deported
We could se illnois go red along with much greater parts of midwest and even new england
This will also lead to the repbulcian party becoming more of a "white peoples party" and leading towards more of a legitimate nationalist movement in the future

Attached: AH.jpg (8.13 KB, 270x187)

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Pop icon Cher said Sunday that Los Angeles, California, “can’t take care of its own” residents, much less newly arrived illegal and legal immigrants.
Sucks when it's in your own back yard, doesn't it? Honk Honk!

Attached: fuck-trees.jpg (168.02 KB, 770x436)

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Attached: 1554257823010-(1).jpg (25.58 KB, 600x721)

Brayden James
Brayden James

this thread
I wonder how many of you have came over cuckchan last months

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Maybe but this will also make balkinization of the US easier if we ever actually gain the political capital to form an ethno state
Seeing your daughter raped by some third world migrant can turn some of the most well meaning liberal minded people in the world into hardcore ethno nationalists
just look at the italians and dutch.

Attached: basedsalvini.jpg (102.06 KB, 1084x625)

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

We aren't dividing our country up and making it easier for jews to secure more land.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

I wonder how many of you have came over cuckchan last months
Have you been away from this place for a while? Between 4cuck getting split into two sites and the exposure we got from the Christchurch community outreach, we are absolutely swarming with cuckchanners and normalfags who didn't even know what an imageboard was up until last month.

Attached: 234c4236397c019cfd01d35202feab7dec0d59f439bf8169f74dd61578ecb4b3.jpg (583.75 KB, 1080x1080)

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

This. I'm thinking of making my own Imageboard. Fckn, 4um and plebbit shills been coming here for months

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

doooeetttt. this place is shit and halfchan is fucking reddit lite these days.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

The Republican Party will TOTALLY become /ourparty/ guys just keep trusting the plan and vote down the ballot R

Attached: 4123D0B4-926B-4D85-A233-D102C073BF92.jpeg (181.68 KB, 1569x1242)

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Well maybe if you get off your ass and run it will my dude
otherwise you're right
we're fucked

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

The left and right are a false dichotomy, both controlled by the same lobbyist jews.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Actually let me rephrase that. Both sides are controlled by the same lobbyists, and their jewish masters.

Much better

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

You can't be this fucking dumb. Trump is a categorical enemy of White America. His only task is the preservation of the postwar order – which is foundationally anti-White. He is the same exact puppet who got wheeled out to launch attacks on Pat Buchanan and Ross Perot in the 90s. Trump is actually indicative of the closing circle that jews have to pull from, as he is as reliable a stooge and as owned as they come.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Better to drop them off in Skid Row where are there is plenty of services for them. Lots of homeless blacks there who will be happy to teach them English.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

Admiral George Morrison called for economic and military attacks in due reprisal for the 1967 attack on the USS Liberty. His son Jim must have been aware of the situation. With plenty of semitic threats and intimidation coming through jew-net via music industry kikes, he probably realized Hitler did nothing wrong. At that time, in those particular and personal conditions, a boomer will going to into heroin.

Attached: jim-and-father-1-e1401458494463.jpg (24.86 KB, 359x276)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

makes sense, Injuns always been WAY ahead of the curve on hating Mexicans.

While Injuns had issues with Americans after the Mex-American War, no Injun ever said "we want to be under Mexican rule instead".

Injuns are much like Mexican in that they are now parasites on Whitey, and Injuns understand that every Mexican only means their Gibs-Pie gets cut into smaller pieces.

Cher may have a "liberal" but only in the general dumb broad sense of always wanting to be nice and play hostess, but she did do that video where she rode the battleship gun like it was a giant dick, with flags flying, so there is that.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4 "turn back time"? sounds good, when this video was made Mexicans were only a nuisance in certain areas
Cher: woke; Trump: a joke who'd ever thunk?

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (44.49 KB, 1280x720)

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

one hit wonders basically.
What about Believe or w/e the autotune shit was?

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

INTERESTING, Sonny was killed while skiing and ran into a tree AFTER SAYING "fuck trees".
Some say weather may have been a factor: it was "cloudy, except for Sonny on one tree". :)

But seriously folk, they found he had something like 12 diff powerful drugs in him, none of which he had a prescription for. WORSE, after his "tragic death" they just HAD TO elect his now widow to his CA Assembly seat. Yeah, his "life partner" who claims she knew NOTHING about him being wacked out on a dozen diff drugs is instantly now qualified to run the State. In reality you can't take one puff on a joint without your wife gonna detect it 6hours later.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

same. I have seen a lot of vintage vinyl collections, never any of their shit

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

it's 1488D chess
trust the plan
kill yourself

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

posting memes that are 50% white space

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

Has she become our useful idiot now?

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

may actually be 5d chess
I dunno user. If true thats good but its wishful thinking. What Im wondering is he just got handed a court decision from the fucking 9th circus even, saying he could give them the boot and ship them back to mexico. So why in the fuck isn't he doing that? Why isn't he removing shitskin? It makes my spidey senses tingle. A lot.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Problem?

Attached: 35d0ee0abf5a99b6e61218a63fa1fc0b7abab7d106f49fc90fb394e03063982ab.jpg (182.91 KB, 2656x1572)

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

13134708 (OP)
This is big. Cher is still an icon to many people around the late 20s to 40s range. And a liberal icon for her whole career too. Pulling a 180 on illegals will cause a lot of cognitive dissonance in normalfags

You think these people have enough reasoning skills to feel cogdiss? This is the same mindset that will unironically defend Israel building walls because their neighbours are violent whilst simultaneously saying Trump has no right to build one

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Nothing else got onto the radio. Just that one fucking tune nobody cared about. Even when I was 14 or so I had this sense listening to it…I could almost see fat greasy jews in pinstripe sack suits sitting around the conference table just arbitrarily deciding it was going to be a "hit" and what ranking it would get to on Billboard top 30. I wonder how much fat jew record exec sperm Cher had to guzzle to get even that.

Attached: 1b5c19724c15f2bd6f09f795a821f1f7.jpg (162.81 KB, 760x1024)

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Just imagine 30 years ago telling *anyone*, left or right of the political spectrum, that people will seriously use the phrase "nazi frogs".

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

It goes deeper than that; the first two Doors albums were brilliant, then three and four were shit. Jim hated the producer who wanted to "hollywoodize" them with string section parts added in. Jim got into deadly quarrels with this producer. He'd get drunk in the studio, obnoxious.

guess what that producer's name was.

Just guess…

Rothschild.

Finally, when they got rid of him they came back with one final magnificent album to great acclaim; LA Woman.

And then Morrison, Joplin, Mama Cass, Jimi, they all died of heroin. Coincidence? I think not. Somebody wanted to rule their asses and when they found they couldn't they sent out a warning to all their other little indentured servants to remain obedient.

Recording of the group's third album in April 1968 was marred by tension as a result of Morrison's increasing dependence on alcohol and the rejection of the 17 minute "Celebration of the Lizard" by band producer Paul Rothchild, who considered the work was not commercial enough.[43] Approaching the height of their popularity, The Doors played a series of outdoor shows that led to frenzied scenes between fans and police, particularly at Chicago Coliseum on May 10.[44]

the doors, wiki

Nice photo of jim and his father thanks.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

they all died of heroin. Coincidence?
Yes double dubs, because everyone who was degenerate or on the edge did fucking drugs. That's why the modern opioid epidemic is a fucking lie. The old fucks pretend their generation wasnt full of speedballs, pills, rails and mainlining.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

kek…evidently you're not Canadian…

Attached: download.jpg (8.77 KB, 180x280)

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Thanks to White Nationalist retards always giving Jews ammunition to kill Whites.

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

Yeah true but a whole batch of them just up and died in 1973. And then I saw what it was all about and dropped rock music and started buying baroque records.

This was my first;

I never looked back.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

I see serious publications use terms like "incels" in earnest these days.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Get the fuck off my board, boomer.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

I guess you've never heard of the German Happy New Year Frogs. It has to do with the stories of "Der Froschkönig", written down by the Brother's Grimm.

Attached: dfde092fb37bd3445999bbafef5bd776.jpg (35.52 KB, 326x500)

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Cher was a refugee promotor. She will take them, and she will like it.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

I'd like to see her nekkid in a plastic wading pool full of baby oil being violated every way possible by a huge lineup of 50 or more illegal immigrants. That'd serve her right.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

those are (((subversive plants))) inside white nationalist orgs, dummy

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Where are all the anti-Trump shills? They'd normally sperg out at a post like this. Must be busy controlling the Notre Dame narrative.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Must be busy controlling the Notre Dame narrative.
They are. Mostly they seem to trying to get ahead of things and push the idea that Zig Forums approves of destroying Europe because christians=jews or something retarded like that. Probably some playbook response as they haven't had enough time to come up with anything better.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

HAHAHA! good Trump pic.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

push the idea that Zig Forums approves of destroying Europe
Trumpniggers are the ones always pushing anti-Europe agitprop. Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

I love all the Zion Don fanboys who are going to crawl over here to chirp about this. But think of the bigger picture - he's not shutting down the flow of illegal immigrants, he's now talking about ceding to them the south western half of the country.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Nah thats a repubtard move. Cali will just hike taxes

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Oh god this thread is infested with talk about celebrities I don't know and don't want to know since I never watch television. Stop talking about the celebrity electric jew shit and focus on other stuff. I don't want to know anything about celebrities.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

that pic

lmao

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

The Natives I know in Canada (Ojibway) are literally still at war with the Mohawks and certain other tribes and they actually go from one reserve to the other and kill each other. They are more at each other's throats than any of you could ever imagine. It's kind of like how the Quebecers hate the English in Canada, or the Irish hate the English in the UK, but both are being flooded with shitskins they seem blind to. Native Americans hate each other and kill each other, while to us they seem like they are all the same thing.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

How is that anyone's problem outside LA?

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

just look at the italians and dutch.

What is going on with the Dutch right now?

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Getting rid of the minimum wage would be a good thing. Would reduce the cost of living.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Except his name is
Rothchild
instead of Red Shield in german
Rothschild

And he did the first album

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

stuffnobodycaresabout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Door-back-album-cover-elektra.jpg

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

not stopping the flow of illegals, just routing the flow to one corner
This is what worries me. I want these fuckers out! Don't use them as pawns to prove a point. He needs to get them the fuck out.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Attached: chergimmegimmegimme.png (673.97 KB, 930x1200)
Attached: cherturnbacktime.png (677.81 KB, 934x1200)

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

saved
If I could turn back time…
If I could find my way…
I'd take back those words that hurt you
And you'd say… "MAGA"

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

We're gonna bus those shitskins right into our country, and the libtards will be furious about it!

SUCK IT LIBTARDS

Winning!

Attached: 82ca823f04428eafb46ebe5a504d5e57081e9405323c9dd7d06fa91103de44fd.jpg (9.15 KB, 274x237)

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Cher, a privileged white bitch
Actually she is a real feather nigger not the liz warren type, not sure what % though.

t. ancientfag who remembers when sonny divorced her and went to congress.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

FYI, where Newsom lives (Marin Co) deports spics despite them having a policy against it. Everyone knows it's two-faced but they don't care. San Jose has a similar problem but instead their Sheriff is having to defend deportations at the moment.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

using the berlusconi puppet of salvini
Well played rabbi.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

I wonder how much fat jew record exec sperm Cher had to guzzle to get even that.
Less than a goy singer would have to.

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Actually she is a real feather nigger not the liz warren type, not sure what % though.

Bull fucking shit. She's as much of a woo woo chug as Elizabeth Warren. Her black hair and swarthy skin is from being Armenian for fuck's sake

Her father, John Sarkisian, was an Armenian-American truck driver with drug and gambling problems; her mother, Georgia Holt (born Jackie Jean Crouch), was an occasional model and bit-part actress who claimed Irish, English, German, and Cherokee ancestry.

Note the emphasis on "CLAIMED Cherokee ancestry". kek

Her rep as a chug came from wearing her polyester hippie headbands.

Holy fuck they sucked cat shit. Even the Monkees were cooler than them. Even Strawberry Alarm Clock were more hippies than them.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

I can assure you that the English hate the French a lot more than the French hate the English.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Just imagine 30 years ago telling *anyone*, left or right of the political spectrum, that people will seriously use the phrase "nazi frogs".

Imagine even more. 30 years ago "internet" was not for the common man. ARPANET was for government and educational institutions, and the bbs system USENET was college tier white people only and it worked splendidly because average user IQ was 115-120 by todays measurements. I used to read game walktroughs and discuss history there. That was how I got past that escort mission in Privateer where you had to take down a Paradigm class frigate before he and his fighters wasted your client. Then AOL connected their online BBS system to internet in 95 or 96 (?) and things started to go to shit when joe not-quite-a-full-sixpack went online. But that was not the end, things went even more to shit when smartphones became internet capable ten years ago because they enabled even those who were too dumb to see the utility of a desk/laptop with a dedicated internet connection to connect to the internet.

Do you know how primitive it was back then? Software engineering was difficult work because there were no common frameworks and more importantly no automated garbage collection, which meant that hastily or slopply made programs consumed more and more memory until you had to restart them. Low cost third world programmers were not viable because of no garbage collection. Funnily enough third world nations are filled to the brim with garbage in RL.

The 8086/8088 CPU had 30 000 transistors. A modern CPU has over 1 000 000 000, but to be honest most of them are for (essential) cache. Floating point CPUs - FPUs - were separate add ons you bought if you had to do CAD or numerical analysis with your computer.

If you had gone back in time to warn people it would have played out like this:

"Theres this thing called the internet and its like in everybodys telephone and Cher got like assaulted by nazi frogs in there and stuff"

…..WTF is ARPANET doing in someones …. telephone? Do they use FTP to share files with each other? Do they use gopher to search for phone numbers?

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

no, this is more NIMBY bullshit. Hollywood leftists, like their handlers, are full of virtue until it personally affects them.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

disagree. send them all to Australia and NZ and Europe, leave America for the ethno-state

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

They say we're young and we don't know
They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
And when I'm sad, you're a clown

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (666.44 KB, 800x600)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (114.65 KB, 236x245)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (358.36 KB, 500x393)

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

even the celebs are waking up

Attached: noir-smug.jpg (26.13 KB, 605x351)

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

What a qt

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

Holy fuck they sucked cat shit.

That's harsh, dude. Cher sucked, but this song was written by Sonny Bono. Nancy Sinatra did it better.

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

she failed to understand how the city of Los Angeles in the sanctuary state of California could afford to admit and take care of any more immigrants when city officials have failed to care for homeless, veterans, and poverty-stricken Americans.

It's called an eviction. California is run like a business. A Mexican drug dealer bought the land and wants to use it as a landfill for Mexico's losers. There's nothing you can do.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Jim Morrison went off to Paris to shoot heroin.
Rush was faking his death so he could come back and enjoy the proceeds of that op

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Nancy Sinatra did it better.
Nancy Sinatra did it better.
both Nancy and Sonny & Cher had the same backing band though

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

All these celebrities which asked to bring them in should have their homes turned into barrack style housing for them and made to live with what they brought in. Make them live that way until they all agree to deportations and bans.

Austin White
Austin White

Yes, these dumb Hollywood stars who live in a fantasy world, they will have to face reality.

Attached: unplanned.jpg (74.74 KB, 700x700)

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

Cher is a man.
Playing both sides of the dialectic as usual, they are.
Video related - mocking womanhood and demoralizing women continuing marriage.
muh schizo.
He admits he is male, they usually do.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Why do their shoulders stick out so far?

William Reed
William Reed

Men have much wider shoulders as a rule.
A White woman's hips are nearly always wider or at least equal to her shoulder width.
You'll often see trannies wearing dresses which leave the shoulders exposed, and it seems counterintuitive but distracts the eye away from the shoulders in most people. A huge part "passing" is optical illusion.
They get the waist by a combination of rib removal (yes it's a real thing) and corset training.
These days they also wear pads under the dress, and fat transplantation called "sculpting" using the patient's own fat is pretty popular now too.

Attached: 61o2qJ7ftjL.-UL1000-.jpg (79.85 KB, 1000x606)

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

send them all to Australia and NZ and Europe
How about we send (((You))) to the oven you fucking heeb!?
/oven/index.html

Attached: oven.jpg (63.92 KB, 400x400)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Hey, what's wrong with the Monkees? Their TV show sucked, but their music was all right.

You're sounding kinda flat-earthy right now. And if you plan on giving us video evidence, how about a webm or mirror, instead of a fucking JewTube link?

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

I can't stop laughing at this Cher reaction.

Imagine the stars of Hollywood criticising Trump and the wall in a restaurant in peaceful Beverly Hills when a turd world migrant shows up and starts to molest and mug them.

It when the Hollywood stars see veiled Muslim women on Rodeo Drive.

Or when turd world migrant refugees organise a house party in the Hamptons.

Attached: untitledhgfdss.png (80.08 KB, 180x238)

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Cher is an old lady, she must be around 80.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Cher is an old lady, she must be around 80.

something like that. She's got millions of dollars of plastic surgery on that mug of hers.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

That's harsh, dude. Cher sucked, but this song was written by Sonny Bono. Nancy Sinatra did it better.

It's more famous, I'll hand you that much, but take note; another one hit wonder. And that sound, that voice. That flat monotonal soulless LA sound. It's like watching one of those Quinn Martin TV productions from LA.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

I remember when the Allman Brothers band finally made it big after years of scuffling around the LA scene. At one point they were compelled to even wear 18th century garb like Paul Revere and the Raiders.

When they did make it big they became insufferable culture snobs, refusing to cooperate with Rolling Stone magazine for their feature article that was was being written about them. Greg and Duane were the main culprits. They were blues purists and I must say they had a great band. Then it all fell apart. Then Greg Allman simultaneously took up with heroin and Cher which culminated with him passing out at dinner and planting his face into a plate of spaghetti in public. Which was mega disgusting thinking of all the hot southern girlfriends he had.

He should have stuck with the babe on the horse…

Attached: 6cfbfaeae0dc5a6a0a23daede077ce3b.jpg (47.76 KB, 466x601)
Attached: gregg-allman-on-horse-1970s-billboard-1240.jpg (194.95 KB, 900x1157)

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

He don't knock it; we got Tik Tok.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Fuck me, American pop culture is dog crap, though nowhere near as faggoty as British pop culture.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

exactly, let the people who push these policies deal with the consequences. Why should everyone suffer?

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Clown World, they shall soon reap what that have sown and we all watch their towns burn. The indoctrination is strong in the inner cities. They will only wake up when the crashing blow of a diversity pipe hits their suborn head. Keep those you love safe if you are near the epicenter of diversity brothers.

Attached: HItler-little-maedchen.jpeg (229.38 KB, 1143x1600)

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

<Awoooooooooooooooooooooo it's just so based now that Cher and based Neocon kike Trumpstein are on the same page
<Oy we voted for this heroic shift from commie marxist/zionist death to full spectrum death from the jew
Pats on the back for all retarded MAGApede spastic NeoCon kike cheerleaders

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Timeline?
Is Blonde Chastity/Chaz (1969) someone elses Spawn from Adulterous Cher?
Sonny was a record promoter when they met (1962) and 11 years older. Cherilyn Sarkisian was 16 and a Stripper, Gold digger climbing her way to the top on the casting couch.
First; Eric Clapton according to Cher.
Second; Warren Beatty (1962) Cher (16)
Third; Sonny. Cher Pregnant when they finally married for Real in 1969.
Enter David Geffen…
Sonny and Cher waited and divorced in 1975 for Career sake, marriage actually over well before. "At one point, wasn’t he (Sonny) living with another woman in the same house with you while you were still married?” Cher: “Yeah, but we were fine with that. We had a strange relationship."
The divorce was finalized in 1975. Cher married Gregg Allman a mere three days later in Las Vegas.
Gregg and Cher Divorce…
Enter David Geffen, yet again…
It is not What you know in Hollywood, it is Who, you sleep with or have a fake relationship with to promote.
Cher is a Whore.
Cher has always played "The Victim" in the tabloids.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (274.17 KB, 300x400)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (383.59 KB, 736x427)

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Pol is full of niggers. She our gal now

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

God what trash threads Zig Forums has been barfing up now.

In months time we will be 4/pol/ level "quality" and completely destroyed.

Shill threads clog up the catalogue and you faggots don't reply to quality threads anymore. What a fucking joke you all are.

Attached: 1520960468352.jpg (19 KB, 480x480)

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Does anyone else feel like giving (((Cher))) the ben garrison treatment?

I mean, just kidding. That bigot Cher is already so much of a racist that it would be redundant. Look at how she prioritizes Whites, supports White Nationalism, and wants to see California return to its true image of the home of golden-skinned, golden-locks people.

Cher "Send the brown out of town" is the terror of LA. Back in the 90s she secretly kicked off the LA race riots. She vowed to do it again if a single spic or nigger ever looked at her funny ever again. They say every shitskin in LA has her face imprinted in the back of her mind and lives in constant terror of ever seeing her.

Cher "Don't let the jew breathe air, send them gas gas gas!" is the reason why whites and republicans haven't given up on California. During the 2016 election, she secretly sabotaged the Democratic party just to see how easy it was. She's the reason why the DNC servers were hacked. How could she do it remotely? Someone clearly hasn't heard her influence and reach knows no limit. Someone doesn't realize her infamous "twitter meltdown" was pure chess.

Cher is truly the biding her time. When she kicks off the next race riot, it will end with a white USA and a golden california.

Attached: Pepe-is-Cher's-greatest-ally.jpeg (38.24 KB, 640x645)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

No, fuck off. Send them to Africa, the gooks could at least do more than mud huts there.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

They had a son; Elijah Blue..

Gregg was a guy who made a great show of hating the phony plastic society of LA.

Attached: rs-293x473-140205084049-634.Cher-Elijah-Blue.jl.020614-copy.jpg (17.58 KB, 293x473)

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

People are waking up to the clown world
No they aren't. I live on the SW border, almost all white people here are against the border wall and feel bad for shitskins

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

I find that most people, and I mostly know other men, just want to play a round of golf for $135 and then have a tasty sandwich and a tall boy of cold beer.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

HONK

Attached: honk.png (220.73 KB, 1024x634)

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

The post came after President Trump threatened to bus border crossers and illegal aliens into sanctuary cities and states, like California, if the country’s asylum laws were not changed. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed that the White House is considering the plan.

This is fucking genius. Bus shitskins into white democrat suburbs while we're at it like Samantha Bee's neighborhood.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Doubt it. She is pretending to care. Let me ask you one thing…

Since when fucking Cher cared about vets? Did she even told her followers if they could donate some dollar to LA shelters or similar in twitter or other places recently?

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Whatcha sliding Chaim?

Cameron White
Cameron White

Don't forget boomer women. They fucking love that hag.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Of course the tranny is mentally ill and makes no sense.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

She's only an icon to boomers.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

She is an Icon to faggots.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Then They can be sent”EVENLY” 2cities🇺🇸.Not Just THOUSANDS Bussed 2Calif,NY,Etc 4 revenge
Revenge? Giving you diversity is revenge? She's the epitome of the hippiecrite.

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

boomer
faggot
implying there's a difference

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

I didn't mean to trigger you.
Yet it gave me a good laugh.
I bet you take pictures of your mom naked for pornhub,

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

In response, Democrat mayors across the country — like New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Oakland, California Mayor Libby Schaaf — have welcomed bringing illegal aliens and border crossers to their cities.
left-wing mayors say they will continue to admit any and all illegal and legal immigrants,

Attached: K82CVD356.jpg (281.71 KB, 1000x662)

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

I wonder why

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Murder all kikes

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

honestly this.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit