Notre Dame burning

>twitter.com/YannVlV/status/1117835368869564417

Place your bets for shitskin burning it down.
I say let the fucker burn down, accelerate! If a glorious city like Paris needs to be reduced to ruins and rubble, i say let it happen. Because in that ruin of a once great city i will find my brothers again. They will see the rubble and finally realise what has happened to their ancestral lands!

LET IT BURN! HONK HONK

Attached: 2543344001059.jpg (1024x768, 126.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/almacy/status/1117835910131978241
pscp.tv/w/1yNGavoByLgJj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn you macron
I played in an orchestra there back in ‘02. This is a fucking shame. Same user who stood where Adolf stood at the Eiffel Tower too. Fuck em

I'd bet money on an Allahu Akbar.

>twitter.com/almacy/status/1117835910131978241

Attached: burningshitpile.jpeg (1537x961, 62.16K)

Same. Mad mo’ mudshit

Looks pretty advanced

You watch, they'll build a mosque over the ruins.

Attached: kek.png (1278x236, 59.63K)

This is a horrifying site, desecration of holy history. However, in the face of tragedy tears should be overlapped by vengeance.

No matter who did it, I wonder if the French government will scape goat the yellow vests.

Yep, that's a happening.

Attached: heatman.JPG (414x438, 31.96K)

wew
I wonder who burned it down.

Argh, maybe this was (((Catholic))) lightning.

Thats what (((news))) is saying at least.

doesn't take the government for some tard to scapegoat the yellow vests

Attached: firefox_Ly9i6Cp57V.png (384x119, 11.52K)

I found this image, the fire seems to be exactly where the scaffolding stands.

Attached: GettyImages-1133102572.jpg (1200x675, 759.07K)

Attached: what the hell fire.png (849x522, 334.26K)

wonder who was working the restoration?

Attached: 12307640-6925015-image-m-14_1555349367026.jpg (470x700 51.33 KB, 62.22K)

Rage fuel

Cheap labor from the Middle-East?

lmao, you might be right

niggers burn our history we burn niggers. i really hope there is retaliation here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 Yann Françoise on Twitter.png (781x918 427.5 KB, 685.7K)

Probably a diverse group of people! Come on user it's 2019! French historical monuments are for the world and don't belong to the French! :^)

Marked and capped

Attached: 508602A0-F5B2-46A9-B426-9190565A49C3.jpeg (750x888, 153.56K)

Anyone have a live feed?
When this one ended, the fire looked really bad pscp.tv/w/1yNGavoByLgJj

That's what I'm thinking. Anyone with an easy labor's working, which can include MANY immigrants, with all kinds of thoughts circling in their minds about the country they've fallen into, could have "accidentally" instigated a fire amongst a restoration project of the cathedral from a period of history they had nothing to do with. A symbol serving oppressive traditions, in their eyes.
Just my two thoughts.

REMOVE KEBAB

Well, you can be sure it wasn't a jew doing manual labor, so I'd guess cheap shitskins

How symbolic

This is the logical conclusion of flooding your nation with niggers. Civilization literally burns down.

Attached: Macron-reacts-as-he-gets-backlashes-over-middle-finger-photo-lailasnews-3.jpg (3994x1994, 227.06K)

heil, but the jew profits.

Cheers.

Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1555348898488.jpg (565x519, 29.77K)

Attached: firefox_i4TBY6SSou.png (265x295, 143.91K)

Attached: absolutely paganpilled.gif (220x220, 564.12K)

Let it all burn down. The French have historically been nothing but weak cucks and kike lovers. I welcome the death of the French nation and I welcome the beginning of a new Algerian-Cameroonian Caliphate.

christcucks btfo

Wow this is almost poetic, a symbol of French culture literally in flames

Youre an idiot.

Attached: trump.png (1236x708, 178.21K)

lmao wat are you even doing

Feels rough, always wanted to go there.

Deus Vult

lole

Attached: La future marseillaise remix pour l’Élysée ( fête de la musique 2018 )

Libs will mock this but he’s right

Varg did it. The vikings took Paris at last.

Attached: zoom.jpg (1280x720, 144.91K)

Roof is burning?
Should be all slate and copper?
Inside arches should be stone and marble and shit?
Hmmmmmmm

lmfao, restoration started on April 11th, 2019. Either the people restoring it are painfully incompetent or this was malicious.

Nasty. I've seen more feminine White trannies.

It is very symbolic. A turning of ages, built on fire. It was only inevitable, perhaps, with the slow dulling of France over the centuries, but it hurts nonetheless knowing the time it came from.

You can always light a candle in the Notre Da… oh wait..

The spiral is going to collapse soon.

This is speculation of course. But a pretty good one at that. We should know more pretty soon.

I’m a historian at a DII university.

What a great day. Hail Óðinn!

1) Get a certain South American country to form a Free Trade and Immigration zone with its neighbors, which must include Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, as well as trying to get Chile and/or Argentina.

2) Once this alliance forms, use that country to house certain peoples from their neighbors in Development Areas. I was planning to establish said areas on the opposite side of the country where their borders exist. This way, while most people can move around, certain communities from other countries will be forced to integrate.

3) Use immigration and legislature to move in on the Panamanian border. My plan would entail to move +1,000,000 of the most poor/homeless people in the countries to the northern part of Panama, forcing Panama to enter the Union.

4) Also, I would try to have a strong relationship with Russia to ease the acquisition of Venezuela, I would do this via immigration. Immediately after Venezuela becomes ours, we would use our Russian diplomatic connections to help us move people in exchange for securing their interests. Any internal migration at this point will try to use parts of Argentina as resettlement zones.

5) Because Venezuela is more of a Caribbean nation than a South American one, we would push for the immigration of its people into the different countries of the union. Furthermore, we would repeat the same thing with those 3 small countries at the north-east of South America. We would use some of the Venezuelans that want to stay and send them to those 3 countries. Furthermore, we would send the populations of those 3 countries to push into Paraguay and Uruguay.

6) Once all of South America is one (Central America might also be needed), Brazil should also be targeted. We would send all sectarian/nationalist dissidents in the empty areas around Brazilia. Then disperse Brazilians on Central America to weaken them.

7) Start using the populations we don't want to start acquiring the Central American countries, mostly using the same method. At this point, we will call on Russia and even China if possible to help us migrate some people in Europe and South Africa. This is important because I'm planning to disperse the South African farmers in the empty farming areas of Central America. Furthermore, we will "try" to get Reparations from Europe because of Colonization or some other excuse.

8) Lobby in the US to make anti-hate legislature targeting WNs. Then work with the US to allow people marked as "potential terrorists" to be able to go to Central America with their weapons and property. This one move will ensure that you have men of fighting age and weapons in that region. Allow them to have land, while ensuring Central American governments favor us. Furthermore, South African farmers should be spread out evenly and also allow them to keep their weapons. This ensures any revolt in the region is stalled by the farmers.

9) Once we get to the Mexican border, we will "try" the same trick, but pressure Mexico and Canada to enter into a Confederation (which will make the US diplomatically trapped between the two). Once US is on that point, they will have no option but to enter into a formal pact between us (South American Union) or them (Mexico-Canada Confederation).

10) Once the pact is formed, we will push for immigration policies that "restrict" immigration between our countries BUT in actually it creates a pipeline to send any and all immigrants to the opposite side of their entry. This will diffuse any separatist sentiment on part of the immigrants as our governments grow stronger due to the immigration (economic and police expansion, to name some of the benefits).

11) Allow the people of our nations to drive the country together. The governments' jobs should be to form a continual and unified culture based on our history and rejecting the (((modern))) way things are done. We need to create our own history, cherish our own heroes, and have the same vision of the future. We might need another 9/11 to unify the country in tragedy, perhaps a terrorist group nukes some of the most degenerate cities in the continent.

She’s whiter than most anons on this board

Black women are meant to be masculine, white boy. They’re better in bed than white women (who mostly fuck dogs and niggers nowadays).

Roof just collapsed the shit looks like detroit nao.

TOWER DOWN.

Filtered.

you have terrible taste in women

Why is Jewtube giving me a link about information on 9/11?

JEWS BURNED DOWN NOTRE DAME

Attached: D86576EC-BEA8-40DE-B1CD-21C4975E920A.jpeg (1242x1603, 934.79K)

Does anybody know has the hunchback escape?

Checked dub dubs
No prob

fuck you, I'm just naturally tanned

We lost him unfortunately
F

Attached: 6785D22D-C551-452C-9818-932F0806B846.jpeg (1920x2485, 1.23M)

SPIRE COLLAPSED INTO ITS OWN FOOTPRINT.

Start the clock until we hear the first kike offer the idea of how this tragedy would be a great opportunity to rebuild it into a mosque.

Holeeeee krikeeee!

This seems malicious. Imagine how proud some Muslim is at the fact that he burned down one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Paris.

This.

You absolute coon. If the French hadn't been gelded so recently, for their cooperation with the Reich, then you would be the one on fire.

whats left of christcuckery when all their pretty buildings are burnt down? a dead kike on a stick. burn them all.

SPIRE COLLAPSED

Attached: laughing_merchant.mp4 (640x360 188.85 KB, 7.17M)

That would be too brazen, they'll call it an "interfaith centre" first. Then it will ultimately become a mosque.

Where the fuck are the firefighters? Don't tell me they're in a tolerance course.

Lel, this was my first thought as well.

And the retarded shill outs himself again
You're mistaken white women for your mom and sisters.

The French are weak and Napoleon was the anomaly. Of course, he made the mistake of trying to invade Russia.

Jews are holding their leash. This was planned. Destruction of Christian culture

My name is Common Filth

Checked. I’m seething. Right out of hs I got to go tour Europe with an orchestra and we played in this cathedral. We played the entire Carmen suite by Bizet.
It’s gone now just like everything else good
Fuck em

youre not even posting mutts with hot bodies probably because youre a beta and you know youd never have a chance to fuck so you post 6’s and act like theyre top tier as a cope

They are not even trying to put the fucking fire out.

Crazy, it's like the muslim firefighters are in no hurry to put out a fire in a Christian cathedral.

Chrhistian culture is jew culture

See

Centuries of hard labor by European hands disappearing in minutes

Attached: serveimage (38).jpeg (1134x800, 193.76K)

French 9/11 ;_;

Why would the Jews want to destroy their kike worshiping golems?

the hunchback is kill

Attached: 12018_1.jpg (728x409, 46K)

Checked. Fuck

nobody agrees with you, kike.
if youre not a kike, lurk more

This is no joking matter. The kikes are performing some black magic with this event, just like they did with 9/11.

Attached: 28e1118e7b7e5c0ca75f4d77c3b9d194bf7b715577dbe51b11d83228e3f6d746.jpg (681x780, 110.75K)

Second church on fire in Paris within a month

no, u

GAS YOURSELF

JUST A COINCIDENCE