Jews congratulate the burning of Notre Dame for being 'anti-Semitic'

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

The Jew hates everything that isn't built by them. They hate the European man and wish to see it burn. They unleash the Muslim dog as an aggressive animal of attack and as a distraction of their antics. You can say what you like about Christianity but this is a symbolic of the highest degree. If we do not fight by, everything our ancestors built will be destroyed to rubble and ash

Attached: oy-vey.jpg (63.55 KB, 572x960)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/maggiekb1/status/1117874743711948800
haaretz.com/israel-news/with-fertility-rising-israel-is-spared-a-demographic-time-bomb-1.6131135
mosaicmagazine.com/picks/israel-zionism/2019/02/the-mystery-of-israels-high-fertility-rates/
thejc.com/news/uk-news/jewish-birth-rate-non-orthodox-rises-1.465802
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5163331,00.html
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/33572/Default.aspx
strawpoll.me/17823808
blogs.nature.com/soapboxscience/2011/05/18/science-owes-much-to-both-christianity-and-the-middle-ages
twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1117854674479009792
archive.fo/ABwhB
cbsnews.com/news/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-notre-dame-68-million-renovation-massive-fire-today/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-paris-notre-dame-renovation-project-20190415-story.html
thelocal.fr/20190412/in-pictures-watch-notre-dames-16-bronze-statues-being-flown-over-paris
jta.org/2015/03/20/culture/from-notre-dame-to-prague-europes-anti-semitism-is-literally-carved-in-stone
8ch.net/bans.html
euronews.com/2019/03/26/french-spiderman-climbs-skyscraper-to-raise-funds-for-crumbling-notre-dame-cathedral
archive.fo/bcGUH
cbsnews.com/news/paris-crumbling-notre-dame-cathedral-hopes-wealthy-americans-will-help-save-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=O8yyiEfHIRA
archive.fo/d6TJR
forward.com/fast-forward/422630/jews-muslims-blame-notre-dame-fire-conspiracy/
desuarchive.org/monster/thread/390008/
youtube.com/watch?v=8qNx7UXNanU
archive.is/mtodV
zigforums.com/thread/13152020/politics

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

There's at least one hint the jew is giving related to the iconography.
If there's drawfag or other sculptor in here, they could take some hint and reuse the imagery.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Kikes talk a big game when they think they are strong

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

It turns my stomach. These inhumans are working a cross-generational scheme to ruin the icons of history and success. Right now, there are children that will be born in a world without the original Notre Dame, and only one that had collapsed and then tampered with by the modern government. That should be sickening to anyone with common sense, but that itself is something ridiculed and soon made illegal.

Attached: 42ae7685d9641d5690e9a3274fb107d3b1a3187dcabbe21903d7415adf7f6c90.png (361.17 KB, 706x373)

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

The firefighters are keeping a very respectful distance, even the folks in the aerial pieces aren't getting too close so they're well away from any danger
it's too coincidental. Damn it. Damn it. Fuck. There's so many negatives on all sides of this.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

These subhumans will cough-out each and every arrogant word that they've uttered whilst getting prepped to be flayes and crucified upside down; there's just no other way for us to be even. In minecraft, of course.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Death to the accursed jews.

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Reporter said "Two iconic twin towers"
Chuckled

Attached: ec-4.png (162.25 KB, 640x360)

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

I was listening to Michael Savage Weiner kvetch about how this was like kristallnacht. Fucking yids.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

kill jews

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

So how does a big stone building catch fire like this??I just saw this. I'm sick, shaking with rage

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Very old wood. Many centuries old, of course. Also in part to the large scaffolding around the building due to the restoration project.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Drone footage

Attached: D4OIMtQWsAAdZR6.jpg (80.75 KB, 989x576)

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

Apparently it was in need of drastic repair and it was given to the Americans to fix.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

And how did it start?

William Parker
William Parker

Same. I didn't even know that this amount of rage was in me. This is the last fucking straw.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Attached: 1555361120712-1.jpg (138.97 KB, 1000x705)
Attached: Notre-Dame---Muslim-reactions.mp4 (3.45 MB, 360x640)

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

he's also trying to claim that the iranian revolutionary guard is responsible for the fire

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

So the race war is here, now then. Get ready to die fighting and killing this shit.

John Reyes
John Reyes

Anyone who doesn't realize WW3 is currently happening is a Boomer.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

was the construction company jewish?

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

This. DIG DIG DIG.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

We are at war and we will always be at war with the non-white world.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

You don’t need 50 fucking threads.

James Edwards
James Edwards

OY VEY DON'T CALL OUT THE JEWS
reported

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Blame those roleplayers.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

if they're ready to go this far, what next? Just a couple days ago I was worrying they'd attack the Uffizi. But it was Notre Dame instead. Beware, there'll be more of these incendiary attacks on the precious treasures of western civilization now. The accursed jews are insane criminals and need to be struck down like mad dogs.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

they just need to get IP ranged banned.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

Aren't Cathedrals a form of idolatry? The jews are against idolatry so it makes sense they'd want to destroy it, like also destroying the White race, where race is also a form of idolatry, Muslims also have this same view in pulling down all idols, be they racial or pre-Islamic.

Attached: 4db07288fa4c63aae2e3c0b448f71a9c--stone-statues-lands-in.jpg (63.17 KB, 640x640)
Attached: wpid-wp-1446760725345.jpeg (36.76 KB, 400x400)
Attached: c3a0f38faf64522bdfaaa8db2f902e5c.jpg (26.29 KB, 236x314)

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Honestly I was perfectly fine with just chillin' but if mere existence on this planet is going to be rendered so fucking toxic then it's time to erase this world and every living thing on it.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

To answer you're question, yes.
Honestly, I don't get Catholics as Christians aren't supposed to worship "graven images". Which includes their own god, since they don't know what he looks like.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

It's a bigger victory for jews than the Muslims.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Seems a lot easier to get upset over monuments as opposed to people being destroyed, huh?

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

There's a big difference between "worshipping graven images" and insane semetic iconoclasm you barbaric mutt.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Monuments are the culmination of many peoples lives, it has always been easier to motivate fury over destroyed monuments than the crimes done to individual peoples of little fame or sway.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Attached: CYuOa06.jpg (207.76 KB, 651x932)

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

What other thread is speaking about the Jew?

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

for being 'anti-Semitic

That's basically everything. I think they accused the moon of
being anti-semitic a few days ago when it smashed into
their spacecraft with it's surface.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

doesn't know what their god looks like
we must worship this image

Deuteronomy 27:15: Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.

I'm sure your god is proud of you, son.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

OPEN YOUR EYES

“ Yes, Germany was, back then, a democracy, before us (The Third Reich), and we have been plundered and squeezed dry.

No . . . what does a democracy or authoritarian state mean for those international hyenas? They do not care at all! They are only interested in one thing . . . Are you willing to be plundered? Ja odër nein!?

Are you stupid enough to keep quiet in the process? Ja odër nein!?

And, when a democracy is stupid enough (i.e. dumbed-down enough) not to stand up, then that is good! But when an authoritarian state (like the Third Reich) declares ‘You do not plunder our volk (people) any longer, neither from the inside or the outside,’ then that is bad.

In reality, money rules in these countries (“democracies”).

They talk about press freedom, when in fact all these newspapers have one owner, and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor. This press shapes then public opinion. These political parties do not have any differences at all, like before with us (in post World War One Germany). You already know the old political parties. They were all the same.

Then these people must think that especially in these countries (“democracies”) of freedom and wealth; it should exist, a very comfortable life for its people. But the opposite is the case . . .”

In these countries, in so-called ‘democracies,’ its people is by no means the main focus of attention.

What really matters is this group of ‘democracy makers.’ That is, the existence of a few hundred giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares, and who ultimately lead the people. They (the capitalists) are not interested at all in the great mass of people. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small rootless international clique that is turning the people against each other, (a clique) that does not want them to have peace.

They can suppress us! They can kill us, if you like! But we will not capitulate!

THE ANSWER IS CLEAR

WILL YOU BE DOMINATED, OR WILL YOU RESIST!?

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Jews are such bastards who think that they can outsmart god.

nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

These jews used to laugh about it, they thought it was a joke. They are not laughing anymore. Today they realize the gravity of the situation. It was a struggle especially against the people who seemed to have omnipotent power in our nation (Germany). The struggle against the jews; a Satanic power that had taken over our whole country, who had been able to grip key positions of our intellectual and spiritual life. But also of the political and economic life. And from these key positions they were able to control and monitor the whole nation. This (jew) power had, at the same time the influence to persecute even with the law those who fought against this power, and who were willing to oppose (and offer) resistance to the advance of it (jew power).

The almighty jewry declared, thus, war on us . . .

And what have we (Germans) achieved in these (post Weimar Republic) years! Until 1939 (prior to the need to stop the murdering of Germans in lands that had been given to and occupied as “Poland” after the jew banker lies of the Versailles Treaty).

The envy in the same way . . . the same men who back then got Germany into World War One. The ‘Mr. Churchill’ started immediately to agitate. The ‘Mr. Eden.’ And then of course the jews, with Hore Belisha at the forefront . . . the smear campaign began, year after year . . .

They said, ‘Yes, he (Adolf Hitler) is arming himself.’ Yes, I have always done that. They also asked me, “Why do you have then the SA if you want peace? Why did you create the SS, when, however, the only thing you want is fraternity?” Because there are people who do not want it! And I wanted to show them that I was prepared too for the other case.

* The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight!
And never slacken!
And never tire!
And never lose courage!
And never despair!”

Attached: Jews---Hypocrisy-Writ-Large-3.jpg (3.4 MB, 3408x7952)

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

I was about to go to sleep and then heard of the Notre Dame on fire. I have been kept up with a riling conspire and rage like none other for the implications of this "accident". It won't be forgotten easily, but I can't live on this without rest. We should all be collating as much legal information and pretext to this as comparison to everything surrounding it, but more so we have a reason to prioritize action as a fire here and a vandal there continues week after week without end.

what said is what's important here. That building was built on hundreds of European lives and sacrifices and it stood the time it was built on. The only thing tested against it that brought it down was another single man against it directly, his goal driven by his influencers that we all know and love so dearly.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Death to the accursed jews.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

<Worshiping of the Golden Bull intesifies

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

I'm not French nor could I be categorized as Catholic or even Christian but I AM a White American woman of European decent, and I wept when I saw this.

For God's sake men, I am begging you …STAND UP.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Good. Fuck Notre Dame and fuck all Catholics. May they all be killed. Varg was right about you pacifist Christcucks.

Attached: CF5D3D1A-B05B-4901-B9EA-AF8C280EEE97.jpeg (1.16 MB, 1242x1538)

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

That building was built on hundreds of European lives and sacrifices and it stood the time it was built on. The only thing tested against it that brought it down was another single man against it directly, his goal driven by his influencers that we all know and love so dearly.

Attached: saint-barbara.JPG (320.33 KB, 854x1494)

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

It's the evil child fucking jews that worship Moloch, you shit.

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

Implying I like Catholics
They are gay nigger lovers, user.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

wew lad, take a chill pill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (13.2 KB, 216x233)

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

That building was built on hundreds of European lives and sacrifices and it stood the time it was built on.
Lives wasted on judaic nonsense.
The only thing tested against it that brought it down was another single man against it directly, his goal driven by his influencers that we all know and love so dearly.
By which you mean jews.

Its funny, in a sense.

An Abrahamic temple, destroyed by an Abrahamic believer, brought into the nation by other Abrahamics.
Universalist Abrahamic Monotheism is Evil

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

No shit, faggot. That’s why Notre Dame burning turns me the fuck on as a proud white man who is far removed from desert religions.

Attached: 7AC17D2B-F26E-4973-9019-572D5A044B50.jpeg (976.72 KB, 1242x1102)

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Jew here. I'm glad your cathedral is being burned. It was nothing but a shitty monument to white supremacy. Also, make no mistake, GOD did this. Whatever you throw at us, GOD will throw back at you tenfold. And with what the white race has been throwing at us, I fear for whats coming to you.

William Hughes
William Hughes

use picture of a degenerate slut
fuck your culture and history and shit
fuck catholics, may they all be killed
Hitler was a catholic
Hmm.

Attached: hmm.jpg (51.73 KB, 378x564)

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

I am old halfwoman and i begging you …
A C C E L E R A T E
for brenton tarrant

Julian Green
Julian Green

Promotes homosexuality
Killing of innocents
Lies
God still loves us

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (28.23 KB, 240x210)

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

tits or gtfo

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Hitler was a catholic
Sure he was bro, sure he was.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Damn. I go take a shit , come back, the other thread reached it's limit and this thread is a shill-topia.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Can someone photoshop these laughing sand niggers in front of a bunch of christchurch bodies for me? Thx

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (509.05 KB, 638x449)

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

You worship a demon, and demons never win.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

Attached: fff.jpg (42.84 KB, 699x637)

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Its almost like we don't have moderation on this board.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

I want the evangelicucks (who give money to israel for their third temple) to leave

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

It's almost as if the mods were (((bought))) out

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

I want the evangelicucks (who give money to israel for their third temple) to leave
I want all spiritual jews to leave.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Hitler also never killed jews

Attached: E1F7F308-F9FD-4E42-8083-01F51D02897E.jpeg (1.24 MB, 1242x1222)

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

user, they aren't bought out, they're literally /int/ from 4chan.
The moderation staff was completely replaced at the end of November 2018 and the ones who came in outright stated they were /int/niggers in the first few weeks, then gradually stopped mentioning it.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

the tranny poster came back

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

oy vey why do they persecute me so

Attached: 1454129613694.png (43.99 KB, 300x250)

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

cry harder, white devils. GOD will turn your countries to ruin for what you've done to the jews and other races. your people won't even be remembered.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Stop posting internet whores with shitty dye jobs

Attached: 79853a40cbfe6ec76b3e442605809d1977b56a245ed8f4beed20593319c23be0.jpeg (167.2 KB, 960x639)

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Ok.

Attached: 2019-04-16-tits.jpeg (112.79 KB, 750x1161)

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

You've lost thousands of times over the last thousand years.
You're already doomed and you know it.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

I agree with that. Vatican Council II was a mistake

David Powell
David Powell

Reported twice. Lets see what the mods do.

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

You have to go further bud.
Back to the start. Back to the dogma.

Attached: The-Semite-'god'-is-a-Demon.jpg (3.93 MB, 3732x2790)
Attached: The-Semite-'god'-is-a-Demon2.jpg (1.79 MB, 3971x1695)
Attached: Abolish-or-Fulfill.JPG (95.73 KB, 797x550)

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Implying white people can't kill god too
Suck my dick
Also 0/10 try harder

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Don't you dare try and speak for God, you foreskin collecting parasite.

Attached: 2ab6d5d25169d659eb58e6a9bce4229daa87fdc171743d743cf16705c5102227.png (940.39 KB, 1000x893)

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

devils
is synagogue of satan
sacrifices children for satanic rituals
supports pedophillia
Why are JIDF shills so retarded. Reported for low IQ.

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Nazis don't actually give a shit about Jews. They just require a scapegoat. For the Nazis in the 1930s/40s Germany that boogeyman was the Jew. Now in America it's the Latin-American or the Muslim.

Spencer is a white supremacist and praised Israel for trying to keep Israel Jewish because that fits with his vision. Israel will be 100% Jewish and America will be 100% Christian and ethnically white. For him and those like him It's okay for other races to exist as long as we never intermingled or interbreed.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Aren't Cathedrals a form of idolatry?

You haven't a clue as to why it was built.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

The answer here is for Zig Forums to make thousands upon thousands of OC images of Ecclesia and Sinagoga from now on.

Attached: (((Synagoga-and-Ecclesia-in-Our-Time))).PNG (284.15 KB, 1505x361)

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

Nazis don't actually give a shit about Jews. They just require a scapegoat.
This must be some of that Jewish Projection I keep hearing about.

Spencer is a white supremacist
So you're Jewish and retarded? That's a double whammy. How unfortunate.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Renovation teams on the cathedral fucked up and don't care about saving monuments since they are 'nationalist'

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Spencer
Wow kiddo, you sure are lost.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

I’m hoping we get more cathedrals burning down all over Europe.

Attached: 240B1CCD-8579-4BF0-80FD-E59F1F94C1C2.jpeg (228.46 KB, 1066x1600)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Reported twice.

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

So you're Jewish and retarded?
Gets to ride the shortoven to holocaust camp

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Go away jew you don't belong on this site. You know what when I was at school had lessons on ww2 and how hittler was the bad guy but then i came to relize he wasn't your kind are and he should have gassed the whole lot of you until you where all banished from this earth and hopefully the day will come where we will finish the job and make his dream come true

Attached: c96e2d5655ac6aae8d4ea5d72a472dc6.jpg (37.34 KB, 637x405)

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

The Red Army was spearheaded by jews.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

based as fuck. I hope Europe burns.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

This.
>inb4 rule 34

Attached: Ecclesia-et-synagoga.jpg (1.6 MB, 3120x2688)

Evan James
Evan James

I’ll just be back. Go ask people on /cow/ about me. Nickposter

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

Heniously underrated.
Seriously though, kill them all.

Attached: 1518228253243.gif (302.5 KB, 500x281)

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Nah, you seem like a fag.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

So was Hitler’s financing

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

LoLOl!
OY VEYY, GOYIM, ALL the evidence of JEWiSh intereference is false!
Reported for shit shilling
Nah, they ride the holocoaster

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (663.26 KB, 884x886)

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

You seem like an angry Christcuck :)

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Another FOOL who doesn't know what it represents!

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Ah, this makes sense now.

No I don't.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Hey I'm a pretty big deal on /cow/ I namefag and everything
Is this some new advanced form of bait?

Attached: d184837acc928b344402b2f46138c76e818ad94afdbd40b1f3b467637eaf13af.png (657.21 KB, 638x717)

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Ok boomer

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Juden raus. Same old tricks.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

I own /cow/ lmao

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Nah, its just this same loser whose been posting here for awhile now.

Betcha can't prove Hitler was funded by jews.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

I'm jerking off right now, I don't even live in Paris, but I love seeing white people cry.

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (37.32 KB, 399x385)

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Synagoga cannot receive rule 34, as she is the Virgin Synagoga.

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

Guess we'll have to fix that.
Anal it is.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Jew here. I'm glad your cathedral is being burned. It was nothing but a shitty monument to white supremacy.

Because you hate the true Israelites and Judeans (Grail bloodline) which this building represents!

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (45.21 KB, 458x301)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (77.79 KB, 454x305)

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

It turns me on ngl

Attached: D12AA04C-3DB7-4A46-95E6-A020D76AFB91.jpeg (558.47 KB, 1202x1600)

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

I'll go ask the /monster/ drawthread to see if they come up with anything.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

your race won't live long enough to finish the job. you guys are going extinct soon. the world is waiting so please hurry it up.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

I love all all the racist remarks niggers get

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Don't you dare try and speak for God, you foreskin collecting parasite.
as she is the Virgin Synagoga.
Not when the drawfags get ahold of her, kek

A wild nigger appears
If you think the arabs are gonna be nicer to you than whitey, you're in for a bad time.

Attached: Just-another-Tuesday-in-Sweden.mp4 (1.15 MB, 480x848)

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

same shit and i am white

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

The mods allow this.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

No you aren't nigger, get real.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

i am white
Antarctic temperature IQ subhuman detected

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

Reminder: The mods allow it.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

based

David Diaz
David Diaz

going extinct
Fails to land on the Moon
Your jewish IQ isn't showing moshie

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

(((45db4c)))
sage for irrelevant post

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

Its always jews. Or semites at least.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

All Catholics get the rope

Attached: 06C9BEAE-3B96-407B-A6EB-ED3D85972A40.jpeg (555.6 KB, 1202x1600)

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

So do you.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

The heeb has less time than the white man. Not only is your nation a parasite, it doesn't breed any faster. You're pozed, you'll never have a messiah.

Justin Young
Justin Young

Stfu nigger

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Nah, you ain't White.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

ALL NON-MUSLIMS GET THE FIRE

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

all these race wars LARPers
Notre Dame is a Christian monument, not a white one. All you fedora and paganfags trying to associate otherwise are pathetic.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Nah, Islam is shit too, full of inbreds.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Christianity is dead bro.

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

Doubt it I think it's your kind that will mostly be in trouble as more people start to wake up and see the truth we saved your butts in ww2 big mistake but this time will be diffrent no one will come to help cause people will see all the shenanigans that you have all ben up to

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Notre Dame is a Christian monument, not a white one.

DEAD WRONG!

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Nah, you're basically dying out too jew.
Your grandchildren will be brown muslims.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Envy is a helluva drug. Your people can't build, so you obviously can't relate to this tragedy, as that requires humanity.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

meant for

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

The Notre Dame isn't related to Christianity
That's a new one lol, pagan larpers everyone

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

jews will never be White, they're going to become brown muslims soon.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (77.77 KB, 2459x914)

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Lol. What a failure.
Also checked.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

I AM THE CHRISTIAN
A C C E L E R A T E

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

tattoos
Absolutely disgusting.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Christianity is dead, anyone claiming to be a christian is LARPing.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

haaretz.com/israel-news/with-fertility-rising-israel-is-spared-a-demographic-time-bomb-1.6131135
mosaicmagazine.com/picks/israel-zionism/2019/02/the-mystery-of-israels-high-fertility-rates/
thejc.com/news/uk-news/jewish-birth-rate-non-orthodox-rises-1.465802
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5163331,00.html
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/33572/Default.aspx
the white races time is coming to an end, buddy, accept it.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

That's because you're part of a subhuman race that's animalistic in nature that doesn't value beauty in art form and have significantly less amount of empathy than Aryans who have literally brought 1 billion of you subhumans in this world in just 50yrs through Western aid. You destroy any city you reside and don't show a single remorse for what your people have done to a place built by us from scratch. And you certainly can't maintain civilisation when you didn't even invent the wheel and have a written language. You're simply biological mass weapons of destruction. I hope the Jew exterminates you're when they've genocided us.

Attached: 5edccd4b000111b10981b3fe25a38108e86cf485f995eb8866dd98fc1c9f4bcc.png (198.02 KB, 316x294)
Attached: DgFsp-zps8e39e994.jpg (46.33 KB, 543x589)
Attached: a-fAPM8-zpsd24db1ff.jpg (108.31 KB, 499x750)
Attached: animal-abuser.jpg (45.64 KB, 346x351)
Attached: l-Adolf-with-animals.png (180.24 KB, 346x214)

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Attached: Chutzpa---When-a-Kike-Needs-Help-Lifting-His-Massive-Balls.jpg (78.37 KB, 590x386)

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

You are an IGNORANT FOOL!

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Brutal.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (108.88 KB, 1742x721)

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

sinagoga

CHINESE GOLEM

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Savage.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (8.39 KB, 902x69)

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Falling apart.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (101.91 KB, 1721x664)

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Hmmm…
13% and 52

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

When will it be 56%?

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

The towers are still standing. The 9/11 analogy would be "the TV antenna on top of the North Tower burned down."

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Systemic collapse.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (84.6 KB, 1725x587)

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Maybe if the french started throwing jews into it?

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

My point is that Western Civilization requires both Europeans and Christianity. If we want to save the West, we must regain our faith as an essential component of our identity. Pure racial idolatry is a massive weakness that is constantly perpetuated on this board by people who hate God for various reasons, oftentimes because of some addiction to vice.

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Crumbling.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (57.01 KB, 1364x346)

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

My point is that Western Civilization requires both Europeans and Christianity.
Western civilization is dogshit.
I'll pass on that, keep the Euros, and ditch the judaism.

Thanks though m8.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

It's a cathedral. user, do you know who the Cathars were?

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

A monumental work of art, an 800 year old masterpiece is burning down, and what do they and theirs say? "Good."

You know, there was actually a time when I believed we could live in peace, them in their own containment zone and us in our hemisphere, but these jews just push and push until their eradication seems to be the only viable solution. Luckily for us, the world parasite isn't nearly as numerous as his brown-skinned cousins.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

You’re fooling no one. Nothing you are paid to say is working. Tell your boss to fire you.

Jace James
Jace James

Complete demographic collapse.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (89.62 KB, 870x742)

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

How many mosques is the Notre Dame worth?

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

So true considering all the nigger christians and catholics have made so many complex structures. It can't be related to accomplishments and intelligence of whites at all. Truly a holy miracle!

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

It's a form of defensive magic. Meme magic works even better with physical objects, it was (((discovered))), so the stupid were given a rule so the leaders would stay on top.

It's why you see the dictators picture everywhere in the third world country or the mayor's name everywhere in Chicago.

Landon Price
Landon Price

A monumental work of art, an 800 year old masterpiece is burning down, and what do they and theirs say? "Good."
Its a jewish temple in an urbanite shithole.
Good indeed.

You are neither impressive nor clever.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Then you are an enemy.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Yes, I'm an agent of the European people, not your weird jewish 'civilization' shit.
We had civilization, better than we have NOW, before your rabbi was born.

Deal with it, jew.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

stop comparing your bland and ugly towers of greed and usury to Notre Dame

this is 10000 times worse than 9/11

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Daily reminder: kike literally means "Anti-Christian"

William Smith
William Smith

You’ve already failed. You’ll have to change your IP to trick anyone again.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Attached: MIDF.png (366.1 KB, 576x324)

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Keep crying, yid.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

It doesn't matter if you're a Christian following a foreign desert religion or not, this is an attack on Europeans as a whole.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Now use the synoptic gospels to find your rule.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

No, kike means kikel, which means circle.
Its born from jews being loath to put a race-traitor's symbol when they 'made their mark' upon arriving as immigrants in Ellis Island, made possibly by weak christian morals.

You are pathetic.

Attached: Ancient-Judaism-v-Christ-=-Modern-Zionism-v-Marx.JPG (282.83 KB, 2497x725)

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

This is an utter lie; Christianity propelled our civilization to great new heights. It only declined as Christianity regressed, bottoming out in post-sexual revolution we have now.

Zachary James
Zachary James

Its a jewish temple

This would be a pathetic attempt at humor if you weren't such a dumb white nigger!

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

Islam is full of inbred mud people, much like christianity and judaism.

Abrahamism is cognitive AIDS.

I'm not a jew, and that's why I don't mourn jewish temples burning.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

And I love seeing semites die.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

That’s why Notre Dame burning turns me the fuck on as a proud white man
Sure, rabbi, you're white

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

They didn’t want to write an X because it looked like a cross, a symbol of Christianity which they despised. They were then called “Kikels”, Yiddish for circle since they would write that instead. In short, the name “kike” comes from how much they hate Christianity.

Attached: 6b14b431bb20aaf6a0fbf604f211f6e3803894c499f188550789bcff0da7f452.png (149.54 KB, 881x703)

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

And you would still fail to recognize me!

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

This is an utter lie
Nope, its truth.
Christianity is shitty judaism and we were better off without it.
Stop trying to claim the greatness of European folk for your gross semitic death cult, jew.

Christianity is judaism.
Deal with it, jew.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

They didn’t want to write an X because it looked like a cross, a symbol of Christianity which they despised.
Yeah, for being a race traitor.
See image here

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

You know nothing of history. The Christian worldview birthed the Scientific Revolution.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Too many Christians think they're getting back to their roots by going to church, when really that religion is very young, very new to whites, and also entirely foreign to us. Whites have been building incredible things for far longer than 2000 years.

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

still here, whiteboi, cry harder.

Attached: 1551060120436.jpg (32.34 KB, 286x445)

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

I am NOT a "Jew", and this is NOT a "Christian" structure!

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

As I said originally: kike means "Anti-Christian" because it is based on a rejection of the cross. You cannot deny this.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

No, the spirit of the White man birthed the Scientific Revolution. And yes I'm aware the church made contributions, when it suited their interests. You insult the spirit of your people giving all the credit of our achievement to a Judaic desert religion.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Christians who LARP about jew-hatred of christ are so pathetic.
They hate christ because he was a jew, and they perceive him as a subversive who was punished and the nasty ebil goyim took up a death cult around him when his subversive buddies fled their homeland for Europe.

I know more about history than you do.
Christianity is awful, and put science back centuries. Not that I care, really.
We didnt even get back to Roman standards til like post 1000 AD.

Point being, all the awful cultural trash you brought in, your jewish 'morals' and shit, is all garbage, and has done potentially-irreparable damage to our people

I hate you the same way jews hate christ - you're a race-traitor committed to a semitic death cult in service to a proto-Bolshevik rabbi.
Disgusting.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

become
(((They))) already are.
Ashkenazi are not white, want to be white, but have white skin because of child rape trade over centuries.

ALSO, THREADLY REMINDER;
JEWS ARE NOT SEMITES.
JEWS ARE PHARISEES.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

This is Bill Nye levels of 'intellectualism' right here. Pretty clear you've never read anything of substance on church history other than kike commentaries which makes you a goy faggot

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

IP Hop
You sure showed me, lad.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

not PHARISEES
retard alert

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Nope, you are wrong. It was specific Christian principles which lad the foundation for the rigorous inductive methods of inquiry which formed the basis of modern science.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Yet it's less then like 3% for white women and jews love to push that propaganda.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

You are a jew. Christianity is just judaism for the goyim.
Christ even said outright that he was not coming to abolish judaism, but to fulfill it.

You are worshipping the fulfillment of judaism.
You're a jew.

Kike relates to kikel, which means circle.
You can't deny the anti-Christian sentiment from jews is with relation to a race-traitor.
If a coalburner died and a cult to her was started in Africa, and their symbol was a V, I doubt you'd be keen on writing the Roman numeral for 5.

William Kelly
William Kelly

It was a big WOODEN building that had stones mounted on the outside of the wood frame. The wood frame caught fire, as it fails, the stones it supported would fall. If you paid any attention to the story you would have heard the church's representative say about an hour in that the entire wooden interior was already in flame and the building might be a total loss.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Yeah, that's why Rome and Greece made such great strides in science. Christianity.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Yep, Whites aren't falling apart nearly as bad as (ethnic) jews.

Nope, I am right. Christianity is trash born of sandpeople religions and if you buy into it, you're a spiritual jew.
In the absence of christianity, Europeans would be better off. Fact.

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

Anyone who calls Christianity jewish is absolutely 100% a shill

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Uh huh. Totally the fundies that did it.

Attached: d4c2acd38731680acff7d0b6849bbf8a-jesus-with-a-dinosaur-2[1].jpg (68.04 KB, 600x824)

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

And this is Billy Graham levels of "christian historicism" right here.
You are a worthless spiritual jew, you sorry loser.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Anyone who claims opposition to their jewish death cult is a shill is espousing the reality of shilling.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

It was because of Christianity that developments were made in all fields, go look at the rest of the world if you want a reminder

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

I can because you said it LITERALLY meant something it did not. It has come to mean it because of why they did it.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Kike relates to kikel, which means circle.
But you are divorcing the etymology from its historical context, which is dishonest. This is like if I called you an "ass" and you tried to argue that I was literally calling you a donkey.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

It was because of Christianity that developments were made in all field
Christians once again trying to steal the accomplishments of the European blood and attribute it to their semitic cult

Spiritually jewish to the core.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Attached: 10%.jpg (70.3 KB, 771x431)

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

But you are divorcing the etymology from its historical context
So are you bro, you're trying to pretend jews hate christianity and thus christianity is based, but its really just inter-jewry assmad.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Or someone who believes their race is what made the difference, not some kike desert religion. Christianity is pretty big in Africa and South America. How's that going?

inb4 it's mixed with their native traditions
So did European Christianity mix with Pagan traditions.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

These are 100% kikes, it's nice to see the JIDF has now hired pagan larpers along with atheists to try and destroy Christianity, I guess it wasn't working all too well before because despite their subversion Christians were still growing.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Christ even said outright that he was not coming to abolish judaism, but to fulfill it.

Don't tell me what I did or didn't say! Your Christian lies are BULLSHIT!

When I tell you that you are wrong, I speak of things that you are presently ignorant of!

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Christianity is pretty big in Africa and South America. How's that going?
Its huge, in fact.

So huge, that modern christianity is overwhelmingly non-White.
Typical judaic behavior.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

These are 100% kikes
We have IDs here you fucking loser.

And whenever I see a christjew call me a jew, I can only laugh. You sold your soul and foreskin to the same demon you believe you stand in opposition to.

Pathetic.

William Sanders
William Sanders

How Christianity helped us think straight

It is something that many secularists really don't want to admit but modern science grew out of Christianity. This is a subject that utterly fascinates me even to the extent of my wanting to research it if ever I get back to university. As a physicist I have been able to appreciate the enormous 'beauty of the spheres'. The derivation of the laws of thermodynamics from the first principals of statistical mechanics beats any poem. Where did these fantastic ideas come from?

The size of the subject precludes a full discussion here so I'll have a look at one very specific point that illustrates the general point.

The question concerns why the ancient Greeks failed to build on the fantastic legacy of Athens and so reach technological take off. And why did the Christian civilization of Western Europe manage it? The Greeks had the time - from Alexander's conquests to the Moslem invasions they were basically undisturbed for a thousand years. They also had the brains. Even if the Hellenistic Greeks produced no Socrates or Plato, the names of Galen, Archimedes and Ptolemy aren't those we associate with dunces. They had the ideas. Whether it is Aristarchus and his heliocentric cosmology, Eratrosthenes getting to within 50 miles of the earth's diameter or the Pre Socratic atomists, the Greeks thought of everything. And they had the mathematics - basically the same maths that Newton had. We know that a primitive steam engine was invented in Alexandria but things went no further.

Why not?

To understand we have to look at the way the Greeks thought. At root they saw the universe as big and alien. The most powerful force was Fortune. Even the gods were subject to Her whims. She was fickle and dangerous and to upset Her was foolish indeed. The greatest sin was 'hubris' or false pride. We would call it tempting fate. If this is the way you think, the experimental method is simply not going to appeal. The idea that the universe ran according to strict mathematical rules was just laughable. To even suggest it would attract the beady eye of Fortune.

There were exceptions. The planets were thought to not be of this world and so did run like clockwork. But all their orbits had to be circles as that was the perfect shape. Mathematics itself was something mystical and beyond comprehension.

Hence the Greeks failed to describe the world. Oriental cultures were also dominated by this idea of inescapable fate. Science once again seemed a pointless and dangerous activity.

Enter the Christians, who after a thousand years of barbarian invasions finally managed to achieve some sort of stable (if rather dynamic) civilization in Europe. They didn't see the world in thrall to fickle fortune but governed by a just God. He had given his Law and he kept to it. He was constant and reliable. He could be trusted not to change his mind. It followed that His universe would be the same. It was now worthwhile to find out what the laws it ran by were.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Where are all the Mexican scientists?

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

pure pilpul
Literally, kill yourself.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Nah, you're just a dumb whiney jew who can't come to terms with reality.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

kike shill pulls out the /kikestian/ copypasta
Pottery.

Julian Price
Julian Price

That's why christian niggers are rocket scientists and renowned mathematicians and physicists, because of "christian principles".

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

<muh (((atheist)))
Only in the last 50 years has Christianity been kiked. The entire time that building stood up until now the peoples had been jew-wise.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Christianity helped us think straight
<There is only one divinity and it sent one messiah and it was this smelly rabbi
<EUROPEANS ARENT GREAT BECAUSE THEYRE EUROPEANS, BUT BECAUSE OF MY SEMITIC DEATH CULT! YOURE A JEW IF YOU DISAGREE!
Seems legit.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

you're trying to pretend jews hate christianity
????
Who are you trying to fool?

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

You don't like universalist abrahamic monotheism?
<YOU MUST BE AN ATHEIST
You are such a jew, and you dont even see it.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Jesus Christ you kike rats really come out of the woodworks whenever someone mentions Christianity. You react 100000000000000000000000% like a jew would, incredibly ass hurt at any mention of jesus causes the kike to lose complete control

Attached: 1553837417660.webm (1.44 MB, 448x536)

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

I created the reality you are in denial of!

John Jackson
John Jackson

Explain please then faggot.
jews ARE Pharisees.
jews ARE NOT semites.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Why'd you cut it off there, jew?

Let me help you:
you're trying to pretend jews hate christianity and thus christianity is based, but its really just inter-jewry assmad.

Fucking disingenuous jewish losers.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

writes a response 1 minute later
You didn't read any of it, brainlet.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Nah, you're just a whiny lil jew with power fantasies.

You cruader LARP fags are so pathetic.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

OY VEY EVERYONE WHO DOESNT LIKE MY JEWISH CULT IS A JEW!
Shush now jew.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Okay but where are all the Mexican scientists?

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

I read fast, and your argument was shit, jew.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Because that was the proposition of your statement. You are saying that jews don't hate christianity, which is absurd.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Blacks don't know what this feels like because all their ancestors ever made were mud huts. They're literally incapable of culture and thus incapable of identifying with culture. They're just animals who happen to be able to speak.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Depends on how you look at it. Aquinas integrated aristotilian metaphysics into christianity and made a place for reason and scientific questioning. Christian dogma heavily infused this though so it's more of a tainted aristotle than a christian birthing. The romans were the ones to halt it initially. Hence why the murder of Archimedes became a common theme for various painters to interpret. It became a symbol of how romes thirst for conquest came to stagnate progress and breed degeneracy and decadence. Some of the christian lingo that shaped our world view is fine and the lense contributed in both good and negative ways. The scientific revolution could mean various things. If you are thinking of Descartes christianity was actually at odds with his rationalist world view and he introduces God ad hoc in the meditations. He really wanted to be a good christian and to be scientific at the same time, which is a constant struggle and tension in his writing. I'm quite sure it made him think very hard, and that dialectic might very well have been fruitefull in a pragmatic sense. So, sure, I'll give you that christianity has a part to play and should be congratulated for it, and to a large extent avoiding ontological naivite demands that one is pretty well aquainted with christian metaphysics just to spot how it has shaped our way of thinking. It is however not today a primary shaper active shaper. Nor was it primus motor for the way of scientific questioning as such, whatever specifically you mean by that. Also, kill all niggers and kikes.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

The Cathars were annihilated by the Crusaders in France in the 1200s?
"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Kill them all, the Lord will recognize His own"
"The doors of the church of St Mary Magdalene were broken down and the refugees dragged out and slaughtered."

Attached: Dame-guiraude-supplice.jpg (170.41 KB, 573x720)
Attached: burning-the-Cathars.jpg (35.17 KB, 288x278)
Attached: Albigensian-Crusade.jpg (180.92 KB, 703x327)

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Your attacks are hollow to the initiated, kike. Go peddle your wares on someone naive.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Because that was the proposition of your statement.
No, it wasn't. Now you're being disingenuous, AGAIN, like a jew.

Disgusting. YOu fags are maybe even worse than jews, I swear.

Justin James
Justin James

You addressed nothing but the title, which further proves you read none of it.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Christianity is the reason Europeans are successful
What's it like to think so little of your own blood? Was every ancestor of yours who wasn't Christian, which is the majority of them, a kike?

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

If that was true you wouldn't be responding, jew.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

lol, you kikes are really mad today huh? It's obvious you're jews

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

Explain where my commentary was inaccurate as a commentary on your commentary, jew.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

everyone who dislikes judaism is jewish!
Seems legit.

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

You dumb, pathetic white niggers aren't worth a nanosecond of my time!

Enjoy your well deserved doom!

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

The Scientific Method was derived specifically from the Christian worldview of lawfulness of nature.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Its grotesque. They are entirely spiritually jewish.

Their blood? Oh thats just consequence. No matter.
Its the semitic death cult that made Europe great, you see!

Fucking disgusting jewry.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

Anyone who mentions Christianity founding the world is a jew
Uh huh, yeah, you're not butthurt right kike? Or are you one of these pagan cucks?

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Shush now jew.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

The correct truth behind Judaism and Christianity is that although everything about YHVH's law existing in the midst of jews more than proves that he must actually exist, his continued stubbornness of trying to raise them up as his chosen people up to the point of only abandoning that idea once his own son was killed and then basically leaving the mess he helped create to be cleaned up by the rest of the world proves he is not an ideal deity.

Attached: qt-angel-bride.jpg (1.35 MB, 960x1200)

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

they won't wake up until Notre Dame has fallen

Apparently not even then, as the yellow vest have died down and refuse to acknowledge the problem, the military is full of 5th columnist and proud traitors.

France is dead

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

desperately looking for a narrative to cling to
Like clockwork.

Attached: Christian-Arguments.png (139.74 KB, 1490x545)

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Yeah, the jew god exists, except its not a 'god', per se, but a malignant divinity.
A demon.

The Morning Star, with many masks in tow.

John Jackson
John Jackson

You didn't reply to anything, you just "muh rabbi, stinky jew". Filtered for low IQ.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

built by them
so… everything?

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

THE JIDF IS DERAILING THIS THREAD FROM ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE!!! YOU FAGGOTS HAVEN'T FIGURED THIS OUT YET?

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

I asked you to explain where I was inaccurate, you couldn't, you just noted that I didn't respond to your specific points, while ignoring that I didn't have to.

You are a coward, jew.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

The christian world view of the lawfullness of nature was derived from the greek notion nous and more explicitly from aristotles metaphysics.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Yeah, whites never got anything done or discovered anything until they became Christians. You fucking race traitor.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Your blood is based on Christian triumphs jews, posting some cucked shit by some larping retard isn't an argument, being mad at the world because you're worthless cucks doesn't negate the monumental role Christianity has had on civilizing the entire world

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Its not derailing, you loser. You want to show people jews mocking christianity? So do it.
The fact that we're mocking you for being a jew while you're trying to show jews other jews mocking them shouldn't inhibit you unless you let it.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Your blood is based on Christian triumphs
Not really, the early Christians werent even fucking Christian, jew.

Unless you want to tell me Clovis was a legit christcuck, whcih is laughable.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

It makes me think OP isn't a faggot tbh. Why else would they be here in numbers?

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

No one is talking about burning of temple
Not derailing
Then what is derailing, retard?

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

converse fallacy
Maybe you should take a basic logic course before vomiting all over your keyboard.
Christianity is necessary but not sufficient, and I never suggested otherwise.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Christianity invented civilization
You have really been brainwashed. What do you think the white man did before Christianity? Nothing?

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Because it became a thread about religion, and whenever it does, you jews come out of the woodwork to deny being jews and call everyone calling you jews jews.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Look at all of the Jews and/or their coloured weapons of mass destruction pathetically trying to masquerade as us in a divide and conquer attempt. Whether you pagan, agnostic or Christian is irreverent, this 800yr old structure is part of us, that inspired us in all it's glory that symbolizes Western beauty to a tee. These subhumans gloating are envious of something they could never create and be part of; it's a way to hide their anguish.

Attached: Aphrodite-Greek-Goddess-Painting.jpg (144.15 KB, 371x528)
Attached: ares-athena-Athena-Greek-Goddess.jpg (24.63 KB, 336x414)
Attached: ancient-Roman-library-of-Celsus-at-Ephesus,-constructed-from-117-120-AD.jpg (153.82 KB, 1024x768)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Then what is derailing, retard?
Something that gets you upset and distracted instead of plowing ahead you dimwitted fuckstain.

Asher White
Asher White

This x1000. Whether or not you're Christian, Pagan, or whatever, this is an attack on the West as a whole.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Whether you pagan, agnostic or Christian is irreverent, this 800yr old structure is part of us,
No its not.
Its an 800 year old testament to the conquering of my people by a foreign cult of demon worship.
I'm glad it burned down and I hope more burn down too.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

nous
That has nothing to do with lawfulness of nature.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

makes up his own definition
wew lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (62.38 KB, 536x298)

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

1 Jew is not the same as "jews". One of whatever religion you are probably has said some stupid stuff too

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Fuck the West.
The West is sick as shit, and its all because of you wretched jews and your sick cults.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

God you're stupid.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

(72)
doesn't know how IDs work

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

So, what of it then? Whites don't fight. Democracy will devour all the white people, and the only way white people can have any homecountries is when and if the democratic systems collapse.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (5.25 KB, 121x121)

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

A religion that calls jews Pharisees as sons of Satan is a jewish cult
Fuck off kike.
We all know (((you're))) scared.
We all know.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Only thing that's laughable is you cucks trying so very hard to shit all over Christianity, meanwhile no one cares about your cuckold fantasies of worshiping dirt, The Notre Dame wasn't built for faggot pagans or atheists retards, it was built by Christians and anyone who tries so very hard to denounce this fact and make it all about "MUH EUROPA" is just as big of a fucking worthless kike as you. Notice how none of these pagan larpers have any intelligent posts, it's just constantly spamming "DEAD JEW ON A STICK" 500 times, cucks like this>>13138246 are part of this whole problem of the west dying

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

No it isn't you absolute asswipe. You've been proven wrong multiple times in this thread.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

It was a big WOODEN building that had stones mounted on the outside of the wood frame. The wood frame caught fire, as it fails, the stones it supported would fall. If you paid any attention to the story you would have heard the church's representative say about an hour in that the entire wooden interior was already in flame and the building might be a total loss.

So it was a counterfeit stone building?

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

This right here is why the West is shit, and it couldnt have happened without christianity being a weak cuck cult.

I know exactly how IDs work, and you attacking my post count shows you are a fucking COWARD with no argument, jew.

Attached: The-Problem-in-the-West.jpg (682.5 KB, 3416x1732)

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Profanity is the strongest expression of a weak mind.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Blah blah blah, what the fuck kind of kike would post this
you imbecile.

YOU ARE THE JEW, NOT ME.
That you cant see this is WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU FUCKING EUROJEWS SO MUCH.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Notice how none of these pagan larpers have any intelligent posts
Are you illiterate? Most of what I'm seeing is people making arguments against Christianity being responsible for every good things whites have ever accomplished, with the only response being "KIKE!"

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Only thing that's laughable is
You trying to pretend the early 'christian' kings were actually fucking christians? Yeah, thats funny as shit, jew.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

So, when muslims get to be 10% of a population they start demanding special privileges. Sarkozy and Macron, clever boys, think we could give them special privileges without their even demanding it
< What would happen then?

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

You fight for what you love that's behind you not the enemy on the front. Without inspiration in patriotic art you fall for everything. Why do you think the demons massively promoted degenerate modern art since the 60's?

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

I can't find out anything about the editor. The name provided, Naftali Botwin, is a pseudonym.

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

I din't have to change my ip, the mods just don't give a fuck about you.

Attached: 1548110385258.jpg (41.57 KB, 736x592)

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Filtered, faggot. Christians have been misled, but you're just a fucking retard.

Attached: cAXkaXh.jpg (88.28 KB, 396x302)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Most of what I'm seeing is people making arguments against Christianity being responsible for every good things whites have ever accomplished, with the only response being "KIKE!"
AND THIS IS WHY EUROJUDAISM IS FUCKING GAY

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

You fight for what you love that's behind you
What behind me isn't that 800 year old testament to judaism, and i dont fucking love it either.

You're dodging the issue. Thats not art, its not some lovely thing in a vaccuum.
Its a testament to the conquering of my people by jewry.
I'm glad it burned.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

*didn't*

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Love is a made up jewish concept.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

*rolls eyes*

John Cox
John Cox

Filtered
COWARDICE WRIT FUCKING LARGE.
YOu have no arguments, and so you must run away into the silence of your own self-delusion.

I hate you jews almost as much as the ethnojews, I swear. YOu are perhaps even more evil.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Thankfully, the semitic faiths are quickly losing hold in the West. In fact the time is ripe for a new faith to take hold, and I'm afraid of what that might be

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

Oh, that’s who you are. Thanks for outing yourself.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Thankfully, the semitic faiths are quickly losing hold in the West.
FUCKING. THIS.

I can't wait for the day I can look upon a temple to something worthwhile in my homelands, instead of just the many masks of the Morning Star demonic cult-hierarchy.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

It does. The human nous, that which can comprehend is alligned with the cosmic nous of primo mobile. Understanding and rationality of the real are two sides of the same coin in ancient thought. It is literally the doctrine that lawfullness is what is comprihensible, and then the following notion that the everything is so ordered and hence all is comprihensible in principle. A line of thought that finds its conclusion in Hegels logic.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

WOODEN building that had stones mounted on the outside of the wood frame

Are you fucking retarded? The only wooden parts that hold any part of the builing are the roof and the supporting pillars for the roof. That is what you also see burning. Everything else is made of massive stone blocks. Do you seriously think this building would have survived for hundrets of years if it were made of wood cladded with stone like some fucking Amerimutt strip mall made of thin steel struts covered with drywall that gets knocked down in a breeze?

Granted some of the stone structure may have been damaged because of the huge wooden beams striking against them as they fell or because of thermal expansion but most of the building will survive. Although to repair and replace the rest and get the cathedral back into the original state may take anywhere from 5 to 10 years depending on the effort and money put into it and the damage.

Attached: chapter18-8-728.jpg (116.42 KB, 728x546)

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

No, it was a massive stone structure supported by a wood frame. It was a monument to engineering in its day.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

And don't be afraid of the Light.

It will set you Free.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

It was a monument to engineering in its day.
And that engineering was the product of the European man being a wonderful being, not some fucking cult.
And the symbol itself was a symbol of a gross foreign cult which destroyed the European society over several millennia.

And now its gone.
Good fucking riddance.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Just keep an eye on the (((rebuilding))) plans that they'll come up with in a few weeks. Anyone taking bets that there'll be a great Holohoax memorial front and center and these "antisemitic" structures not replaced because they are no longer considered "appropriate".

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Don’t be scared. Embrace it
Sieg Heil

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Anyone taking bets that there'll be a great Holohoax memorial front and center and these "antisemitic" structures not replaced because they are no longer considered "appropriate".
You need to go further.

I bet they rebuild it as a shared communal space of worship.
Until it eventually just becomes a mosque.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Of which Christianity is not. on both counts
So what's (((your))) point again?

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Nous is an attribute of human. Lawfulness of nature is an attribute of the wider world. They are not the same thing. The Greeks absolutely did not have any concept of the latter, which is why their scientific inquiry was almost entirely deductive rather than inductive. Read this

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

The Notre Dame wasn't built for faggot pagans or atheists retards, it was built by Christians

NO! It was built by the Knights Templar in honor of my wife, and our Grail bloodline!

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Be quiet jew, you know nothing and speak only the lies of your cult.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

What the fuck are you even talking about? Who are you trying to fool?

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

desperately begging people to read his screed

I repeat:
Christianity helped us think straight
<There is only one divinity and it sent one messiah and it was this smelly rabbi
<EUROPEANS ARENT GREAT BECAUSE THEYRE EUROPEANS, BUT BECAUSE OF MY SEMITIC DEATH CULT! YOURE A JEW IF YOU DISAGREE!

Seems real fuckin legit, jew.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

I think he might just be LARPing at this point.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

Get back in the kitchen.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

2010 Cologne Cathedral fire, why is it so hard to find information on it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (27.88 KB, 1280x720)

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

strawpoll.me/17823808
Here's a poll, so we can actually get back on track with each other

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

iconography that is basically saying "our religion is true, the other religion is false" is "anti-semitic"
Well shit, then I guess every religion except Judaism is anti semitic. Or is that the point?

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

(((15d0d1)))
(((4484c4)))
Think (((they're))) not filtered.
Okay.
All this happening does is wake more Christians up to jews conquering of the religion.
All this does is wake more Christians up to what jews actually are: sons of Satan; as in the bible many times.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

STOP BEGGING PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING AND DO IT YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SIMPLETON!
Make some graphics. Compile links and archive.
FUCKING DO SOMETHIGN INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT IT YOU PONCING FAGGOT!

Fucks sake…

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Christianity is a form of Satanic idolatry!

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

strawpoll.me/17823808
It's literally a poll, nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (40.76 KB, 819x460)

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Nigger, I'm glad you filtered me. Its like beating up a pacifist - easy as pie.

You are a jew, christianity is judaism and it will never stop jewry, because IT IS jewry.
Satan
THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE WORSHIPPING YOU MORON!
Its fucking PROJECTION!
Your cult is demon worship, it holds up its own face and tells you that is the enemy, then puts on a lovely mask and you fucking embrace it.

YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Word coming out of Paris is the renovation was being done by a company owned by Mohammad bin Salman (Saudi crown prince) and that he insured the building for $2 Billion as part of the renovation work. Sounds like another 9-11

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Yeah, a strawpoll, on Zig Forums, god DAMN IT how are you all this fucking stupid!?

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

why would i waste my time taking a silly poll made by you?

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

No they obviously aren't jews, but they follow a religion that says jews are their brothers. Which may be worse.

John Cook
John Cook

*AHEM*
ting ting
FUCK WHITES
FUCK EUROPE
FUCK ANYTING WHITES BUILT

Attached: 1549396900938.png (127.24 KB, 334x346)

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

Word coming out of Paris is the renovation was being done by a company owned by Mohammad bin Salman (Saudi crown prince)
This is just pathetic.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

And fuck the mods for not deleting your comment.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Hi leftypol, I heard your board owner was a tranny. Is that true?

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

I'd like to get the majority opinion, here. Too many shills and kikes have infested this thread.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Big if true.

Attached: elian-1.gif (4.31 KB, 170x361)
Attached: elian-2.gif (6.73 KB, 354x467)
Attached: elian-3.gif (7.36 KB, 355x447)
Attached: elian-4.gif (3.38 KB, 384x132)

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Is that a good or bad thing in your opinion? One can never be sure with these dimwitted mayhem fans around.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

By the Gods dude, are you retarded?
You can't get a fucking opinion from a strawpoll, because anyone can hop on a VPN and vote as much as they want.
You either dont know this, or, knowing it, try to pretend your shit isn't innately invalidated as consequence.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Is that a good or bad thing in your opinion?

Very bad, and makes a mockery of me as well!

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

If you are TRULY an accelerationist, then you will advocate for the construction of a mosque over the fallen Cathedral. This one is a no brainer.

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

If you are TRULY an accelerationist, then you will advocate for the construction of a mosque over the fallen Cathedral. This one is a no brainer.
Checked for spicy.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

sauce?

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

What's it like making up lies and believing them?

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

jews are only one very narrow sect
Kill yourself.

John Roberts
John Roberts

It's.. just. kinda weird you know. Where do you take the introduction of satan from religiously?

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

shut up, whitey, before I put you in a cell for some big, black brothas to get a little pale meat.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

THIS IS YOUR TARGET SAINTS

ERDOGAN PERSONALLY OVERSAW THE OPENING

HE BARRED THE EUROPEAN ARCHITECT FROM ATTENDING THE OPENING BECAUSE HE WAS NOT MUSLIM

THAT IS MUSLIM TOLERANCE IN OUR NATION

BURN ALLAHS TEMPLES IN YOUR NATIONS

Attached: BF561410-02C5-492F-8C57-524530EA424C.png (81.59 KB, 299x168)

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Anons why are you trying to have a conversation with JIDF?

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

These fucking yids, man. I wish this ride would end already.

Attached: HONKHONK.png (185.48 KB, 680x648)

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Turns off the TV and video games and read a book, kiddo.

blogs.nature.com/soapboxscience/2011/05/18/science-owes-much-to-both-christianity-and-the-middle-ages

Attached: 51dxPF4aDIL.-SX329-BO1,204,203,200-.jpg (44.92 KB, 331x499)

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

Where do you take the introduction of satan from religiously?

Religion was invented as a tool to control the masses, to keep them in check.

Satan, which means adversary is the bad guy.

David Perez
David Perez

don't worry, the ride will be over for your kind soon enough.

Attached: laughing-chasid-234x300.jpg (18.83 KB, 234x300)

Easton King
Easton King

He doesn't make up his own lies, he just imbibes what the rabbis - erm, 'priests' - tell him.

My dick is huge and White. Come get some faggit. No homo.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

You're dying out faster than Whites though, jew.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Then honk your ass over to a synagogue and start lining them up against a wall, glownigger.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Unfortunately that sucker looks pretty fireproof. Sandniggers know how to prepare for a firebombing.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Jews destroy whitey
In absentia, Shitskins finally realize that there is a difference between white people and jews
The golem turns
Even if you win, you lose.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Jews can't destroy Whitey, the moment they do the US collapses and Israel with it, which contain about 89% of the world (ethnic) jew population.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

uncontrolled accelerationism without teleological necessecity means that it is not necessarily a no brainer. Malleability is the important word. The second important word is wrought. You don't want the outcome to be the equivalent of a piece of shit. Faster, yes. Fastest possible? Not necessarily.

But if religion is control of the masses, or opium for the masses, which in marx sense is not only a bad thing, he thought opium was nice, or in jungs words on faith " I don't know why salt makes my food taste better, but it does" but that aside, isn't it then kind of counter productive to specifically borrow a religious notion and play within their theo-linguistic framework?

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

your dick may be big for a whiteboi, but it ain't bigger than mine. pull your pants down and bend over, so I can show you the full power of wakanda

Attached: 1551053309163.png (153.17 KB, 797x800)

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

The unicode code point for the first letter of the hebrew alphabet is 1488.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

My dick is bigger than any niggers dick, and I'll gladly show you.
Give me your address.

wakanda
Isn't real bro.
Just jewgle it.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Yea, thats not how Tuxedo pepe is meant to be used.

David Russell
David Russell

Dont reply to your own posts faggot.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

but that aside, isn't it then kind of counter productive to specifically borrow a religious notion and play within their theo-linguistic framework?

Only if it doesn't serve a clear-cut purpose. Most control mechanisms are modified to fit the present goals of the controllers.

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

ruled out arson
How on earth did they rule out arson when the fire is still burning? I mean they haven't inspected it yet

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Because the powers that be said so.

Attached: Oy-Vey-Nothing-to-See-Goyim.jpg (95.06 KB, 620x430)

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

Amerimutt
Europeans can't go 5 minutes without insulting America. Its really becoming a problem. Reported.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

This isn't reddit, nigger. Grow thicker skin.

Attached: White-Wolf.jpg (607.76 KB, 1869x1104)

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Your report will be ignored. There are no rules here.
oy vey goyim we get to say whatever we want about you waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Suicide now.

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Your report will be ignored. There are no rules here.
Unless you start demonstrating that there are no rules, then you get in trouble.
Its laughable.

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

I prefer the swamps of Louisiana.
I've never been, but I went to the Everglades once, and I heard this story about a coalburner getting eatten by alligators.

I bet they refuse you though.

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

It truly is baffling that this parasite willfully destroys its host.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

we
Kill yourself woman.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

jews don't possess the intelligence to understand cause and effect.
jews can't into prediction.
jews have no foresight.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

No its not, when you understand it.

Its not that jews are just parasites user.
They are VECTORS.

You really don't get it, do you?
THEY ARE THE SERVANTS OF A DEMON.
The same demon that christians and muzzies worship in turn, the same demon they call 'Satan' and 'the devil' and shit - the Morning Star, Lord of Flies, Master of Masks.

The demon doesn't want to rule, it wants to destroy. It wants to create a dead world.
And its succeeding.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

get back in the oven.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Time magazine writer's quickly deleted tweet.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (149.11 KB, 750x391)

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

This is the sort of shit that should be cataloged.

I hope you have an archive.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Men are speaking; you should be making sandwiches instead of insults.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Either you're both kikes intentionally derailing up the thread - which deserves a perma ban - or you're both niggers accidentally derailing the thread which deserves a permaban for the niggerdom or a 3 day ban for the derailing.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Yeah thats great gatorchow, just let me know where you wanna meet.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

You should be getting shoahe'd instead of pretending to be a man.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

(10) posts of calling people kikes and/or niggers
You're doing a really good job. Keep it up.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1117854674479009792

Best comment>

"109 countries and the Moon"

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Oh no are you going to call me names and roll your eyes some more? Filtered.

William Miller
William Miller

Second best comment

">jewish >worker"

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

He would have burned it himself
Ben Shapiro pretends to lament the tragedy of the Notre Dame fire even as he attempts to burn down the history of Christendom.

< Ben [email protected]
< Deleted my tweet joking about Trump and Notre Dame football. Wrong time, obviously. Apologies, all.

< Ben [email protected]
< It is. And that is why it is a central monument to Western civilization, which was built on the Judeo-Christian heritage.

Ben Shapiro may be the most weaselly, most intellectually sloppy, and most dishonest of the Ineffectual Dork Weasels. And considering his competition, that is an impressive accomplishment of sorts.

archive.fo/ABwhB

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

The time for war is long overdue. These subhumans have no concept of beauty all they do is destroy and smirk about it like a bunch of immature brats that have overstayed their welcome in our home. Wars have started overlesser things then this.

Attached: 1d099c9b86e69134bdd5e4631887587188ca25997afa4c50bcadc4631efba3f4.jpg (141.72 KB, 864x1152)
Attached: 0b683132b2567d623208ebb42f5f97ae3beb30712aaab335cb51811bd691653f.jpg (367.35 KB, 1024x842)
Attached: tumblr-pq0q81yv2b1xlmhveo1-640.jpg (138.03 KB, 616x822)

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

stop giving attention to that rat

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Who felt most at home in Auschwitz?

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

as expected from a bitch.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

Attached: You-Know-What-To-Do.jpg (117.92 KB, 700x520)

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Attached: gib-milkers.jpg (46.58 KB, 500x433)

Daniel White
Daniel White

I think we are clever enough to figure out how to make it burn. We are user and we are STEM. This is what we do.

Attached: the-catalyst-gif-explosion.gif (810.63 KB, 450x253)

James Green
James Green

Attached: 1555367779418.png (134.85 KB, 750x1334)
Attached: 1555361541043.jpg (368.31 KB, 1080x1297)

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

HEY NIGGER

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Don't fucking get triggered I'm not a shill, but it seems to me that this will fail. This revolution started spontaneously, continued and will die just like in Egypt and occupy. It seems like this is just about how you manage things. Social media helps bring people together, but the internet gives no clue to what new society will be in France. The movement will stall because there is no leader, similar to why the whites lost the civil war in Russia because the Tsar was killed by their enemy.

My guess is this movement will slowly be picked apart by jews and globalists until its just a memory. Like occupy and other so-called revolutions. Either that or some new radical leftist group will take over. People in the 3 pos. in France need to organise, and make a plan for the new revolutionary government. This isn't even happening, its been 2 months now! where is the brains in this endeavor?

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Ok jews, game on.

Attached: Third-Temple.jpg (112.85 KB, 640x436)

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

its been 2 months now! where is the brains in this endeavor?
You call for the 'brains' and then you admit the the weakness is because they are systematically assassinated.
IT IS TIME FOR A NEW PARADIGM

EVERY MAN< WOMAN AND CHILD SUPPORTS OUR NATION, WE NEED NO HEAD, WE WILL ACT AS ONE ORGANISM

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Attached: Cut-My-Head-Off-IDGAF.jpg (78.71 KB, 619x412)

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Moron, I'm saying that they at least need a plan going forward instead of going apeshit and destroying stuff like niggers. Anyone can do that (including shills like antifa) also France is used to protests of rage because they do it on the regular there. It's just that the media doesn't show it because burning a car there on some Paris suburb is normal now. the dangerous part is if a French intellectual becomes a leader and brings those people together. This is exactly how the Iranian revolution was turnt from a liberal revolution into a full-on radical Islamic revolution.

And Iran turnt from one of the most pro-US countries into the most anti. If the French flip, then the balance of European power will be destroyed. Because the EU is essentially a Franco-German alliance/trade agreement. If someone shows up to lead France, it will mean others will step up in other countries potentially as well.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

Who is winning right now? You or the niggers?

We can rebuild everything…it is time to kill every last one of these motherfucking invaders if it is the last thing we do…

GODDAMNIT I wish I was in Europe right now…
MAYHEM

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

no leader
No leader is necessary nigger.
No leader is a strength.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

grug hate when masses follow long nose rules. control masses bad and all rules bad.

Attached: soyman.jpg (111.18 KB, 600x900)

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Source on image? That can't be real

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

You aren't going to do shit, because 1. you're stupid enough to post on Zig Forums and 2. because you're not even in europe.

Remember when we failed to sway even the french election? That's because Zig Forums is an anglophone board, we have nothing to do with frenchies. They have their own (far more experienced) fascist and nationalist groups.

up to a point, its useful right now in a country completely CIA fucked like the US, where having a "group" is like having a bullseye on your face for Israel and CIA shills, but in a country with revolutionary potential like France leaders are needed. Russia flipped red because in their civil war the Tsar, the symbol of legitimate Orthodox monarchy was sacrificed by kikes.

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

stop giving attention to that rat
No. People need to see that kike for the rat that he is.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Who would've thought hanging a guy on a cross with nails would evoke such vitriol against jews?

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

having a group is like having a bullseye on your face for kikes and glowniggers
If you have a leader, yes.
If you don't what the fuck are they going to infiltrate? Nothing.
I don't think you understand how many "groups" of Joe-bobs, Cletus, Earl, and Billy there are with dozens of guns per.
Happenings like this only speed up those people's disgust for the system and the jews who run it.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

The unedited version isn't far off.

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

killing one of their own is the reason

Attached: Shig-It-Down.png (147.53 KB, 300x300)

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

THEY KILLED OUR GOD

This is worth getting pissed over. That is why the slave religion is bound to dominate the entire ETHNOGLOBE and be the moral guideline for as long as the Reich lasts.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

The absolute audacity.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

user. Be prepared, you're going to get kike shilled so hard.

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Attached: 0986ef2f7e00da983fb439c76671c0f3409f1f9c41586076dc31e87b5a8b38cd.jpg (109.5 KB, 600x900)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

There it is.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

poor christians

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

;) I think they are actually tired of fighting me…we shall see, I wear everyone down eventually.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

what is greentext
oy vey you woman i win now
Jew confirmed. Fellate a shotgun.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Just looking at that picture smells like crack.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

(((atheists))) ITT literally joining the jews hand in hand to celebrate the desecration of European historical monuments
Imagine my absolute shock at these developments, definitely fellow white people

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

I'm not surprised, atheists are the biggest jew dick suckers, they love to go around claiming Christians are but the reality is atheism and this new faggot paganism shit is the actual reason for the jew subversion going on, notice how they make every attempt to not equate the Notre Dame with Christianity because even the mention of the word "Christ" causes these fags to spill their spaghetti

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

I think maybe JIDF is realizing shekels are being waste. Maybe realizing jews are at best nigger level IQ so it's easy to spot.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Macron allegedly told reporters that the new cathedral will reflect modern values. It isn't ruined no, but if that's no bullshit, and the French don't kill the government first, then Paris is going to be extra extra homo in 5-10 years.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Mudshits need wiped off the face of the Earth. It's sad that France is literally 1/10th Muslim at this point

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

Where will the pedophiles go to molest children now?

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

Paris is going to be extra extra homo in 5-10 years.
Implying it won't be under Sharia

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

5-10 years it will balkanize.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Implying muslims aren't fags

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Submit designs for a more inclusive Notre Dame right now, before the rush.

Attached: Unmarriageable-Women-Defiling-Notre-Dame.jpg (260.21 KB, 1360x765)

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Checked
Inshalla

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

cuckstains bitching about fedoralords just like fedoralords bitch about them
get a room, im sure you kike lovers approve of gay shit like that

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

They can go ….to the nearest tree to get hanged to death

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Shitskins are faggier than OP.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Checked
Kill em all m8
Eco Naturism , 100,000,000 total population for the world all whites

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Heil. God damn user that’s pretty faggy. We’ve only had one non-fag op and he took out 50 of the roach fucks

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Heil. op must redeem himself by bombing his local synagogue.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Nonsensical niggardly jewberish has that effect.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

umpteenth Notre Dame thread ruined by d&c
I love nu/pol/

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Well that an liberal use of the filter feature on days like today…click and your gone.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Semitism is semitism, nigger, and it's on display for the whole world once more as anything worthwhile is burned and scum fill the streets like the sewage overflow they are.
My English condensation of that excellent passage is
ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO GET ROBBED
ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO GET RAPED
ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO GET MURDERED
Fuehrer's inflections, only, of course. Perhaps you will hear it sometime.
Everything built on kikeism will be burned. That is the price of corruption. Also, don't post over 100 times. Don't even post over 10 times.
every claim I make is retarded
Wew. You're a faggot and don't understand anything.
(((oy vey)))

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

I have this fantasy that someone will go Saint on them when they are all ass in the air in public.

Attached: for-the-high-score-muslims.jpg (16.42 KB, 277x182)

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

Your nonsensical niggardly jewberish moves across multiple VPNs though.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Kek. Sittin ducks user sittin ducks
Checked

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Catholics are as Christian as Jehovahs Witnesses, Mormons, and Evangelists are

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

HAY POL
HAY POL

For the love of fucking GOD
I need your help before the internt is scrubbed of this shit!
Before the fire started the Cathedral was under (("renovations")) by some firm that some fire fighters are saying may be responsible for the blaze
cbsnews.com/news/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-notre-dame-68-million-renovation-massive-fire-today/

Probem is I cant find the name of the company anywhere online, best I have is a few pictures of the renovates where I cant make out the names of the firm on their helmets
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-paris-notre-dame-renovation-project-20190415-story.html
thelocal.fr/20190412/in-pictures-watch-notre-dames-16-bronze-statues-being-flown-over-paris

But heres the crazy thing,
because of these "renovations" many of the statues ontop were removed MONTHS TO WEEKS before the fire

As evidence by the tweet OP showed I'd bet that his was the jews burning down yet another monument to western christianity but without proof no one will believe that
please please help pol
before the intern is ((scrubbed clean))

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Yeah, a jew would sell his mother for 30 pieces of silver, let alone a rabbi.

Attached: 1544224428079.jpg (230.39 KB, 700x711)

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

ילדאבהות And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, 'I am God and there is no other God beside me,' for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

The Dome of the rock is next. Like 9/11 got people to fight wars for the Jews without question. The burning of Notre Dame will keep whites from questioning the coming demise of the Muslim holy site to be replaced with the Jewish 3rd temple.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

The #1 problem is rogue traitor clown world governments. It is good that many things burn. More should to indicate to the public the totality of their failure, in order to prove the necessity of their removal. These fucking faggots attack pro-whites and let fucking foreigners do whatever they want.

If you're reading this and you have a badge, fucking kill yourself.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

christendom
It's this kind of larp shit that makes me smile when semitic filth burns.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Your kike books are invalid purely because you burned the European ones. Piss off, christcuck.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Attached: 1slb4w85kis21.jpg (30.25 KB, 562x451)

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

I am paid by jews to post here
We’re aware.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Zero effort. Keep crying.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

literally piling up kindling around the whole building

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

Hey man opsec
I can see your face in the reply section

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

you first

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

So not very?
i'll try and find what i can

Attached: wisdom-of-india.jpg (35.02 KB, 680x465)

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

worship kike
ur duh jew!
How does that work?

Dominic White
Dominic White

On the face of Notre Dam you have that statue that symbolizes the victory of the Church over the serpant Synagogue.

jta.org/2015/03/20/culture/from-notre-dame-to-prague-europes-anti-semitism-is-literally-carved-in-stone

Notre Dame Cathedral in the heart of Paris is among the most visited sites on the planet and a splendid example of Gothic architecture.
yet few take any real notice of two prominent female statues on either side of the main entrance. The one on the left is dressed in fine clothing and bathed in light, while the one on the right is disheveled, with a large snake draped over her eyes like a blindfold.
The statues, known as Ecclesia and Sinagoga, respectively, and generally found in juxtaposition, are a common motif in medieval art and represent the Christian theological concept known as supercessionism, whereby the Church is triumphant and the Synagogue defeated.

Zog did this 100%. Their lethargic response letting the fire consume the Cathedral makes all the more sense now.

Attached: Statue-of-Sinogoga-on-Notre-Dame-Paris-France.-Photo-by-Toni-L.-Kamins.jpg (783.79 KB, 1712x2288)
Attached: grfh.png (150.17 KB, 680x592)

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

THANK YOU

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

Yeah, Catholicism is the Freemasonry of Christianity. Utter heretics and anyone who tells you otherwise is part of the Papal Internet Defense Force

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

It looks like that part is going to survive.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

JEWS did this.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

I'm looking in archived pages, but a Froganon could find out if they looked in public records. Maybe the same company does the renovations every few years. It looks like 2016 or 2014 were the last time the cathedral was renovated. Again, a french speaker could find out quickly, if their government makes things like this available.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Oh great another (((survivor))) is gonna want a museum.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Just looks like that InfoWars guy to me

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Did Ecclesia get destroyed?

Attached: th.jpg (2.54 MB, 3120x2680)

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

The fire is pretty much out. The front of the Cathedral is still up.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

This is no surprise. But I am confused whether (((they))) are pushing for race war in Europe or making this a demoralization effort.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

The statues survived then. Sloppy job mossad.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Fuck off Moshe.

James White
James White

rumored that some statues were removed recently prior to fire? any sources on this?
if these were the statues referred to, that would be something

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

I'm sure they'll survive their removal so the demo er restoration work can begin.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

That's what happens during renovations. Now help user find the name of the company, they're American.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

doesnt matter unless we can prove it
if we dont
(((they))) will get away with it and the world will be none the wiser
we need to find out the truth and soon
i still cant find a DAMN THING about the name of the firm doing the renovations
i wish there was like some sort of way you could look at news papers and do and internet search from a few days ago

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

mods aren't doing anything

8ch.net/bans.html

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

logic is jewish
cavedinhead.nig

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

(1)
replying for someone else being called a kike
Hmm.
Wonder who's behind this post?

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

euronews.com/2019/03/26/french-spiderman-climbs-skyscraper-to-raise-funds-for-crumbling-notre-dame-cathedral

Was this whole fire a landgrab move?

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

$$\color{red}{HEY NIGGER}$$

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

everyone is a jew but me

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

archive.fo/bcGUH
Here's this, no names though, and it doesn't mention contractors. Its very bleak, though. How the fuck can France afford millions of niggers, but not their own history? Their cathedral sounds worse for wear than muh roads in the jewSA.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

Because they're paying for millions of niggers.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

how is this supposed to help anybody get back on track? let's say this doesn't have multiple answers logged by the same person on different IPs. do you really think popularity is a good argument? do you pay attention to what's popular in western entertainment by chance? i get you will resort to measuring dicks to pathetically grasp for a point because you were drilled into your faith so much as a child, but why don't you read a little and make a better argument than muh top 40 pop charts? if you think you already know better, you're welcome to substantiate what you're asserting with more than just
<k-kike!!!!
<sh-sh-shill!!!!

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

(((1)))
replying for someone else being called a kike
Hmm.
Wonder who's behind this post?

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

strangely, they couldn't find the money to fix the thing a year ago. ??
so they were seeking private donors to fund it (((184 mil)))
tiis msm article is strange a spropaganda saying:
<problem- temple needs fixed
<do not worry goy ,(((wealthy Americans)) will fund it
what France could not fix their own world-destination most famous and sanctimonious building in the world
do

Attached: Capse.JPG (128.39 KB, 905x525)

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

everyone who disagrees is the same person

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Well no shit, that was rhetorical. Just a little preventive maintenance every year could have saved them this.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Or maybe your views are just dumb

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

don't forget, they're not only the same person but they're also a jewish paid poster

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Makes me think about why the Blitzkrieg was so successful. Until we're hitting the kikes (not a mosque, not some nigger church) as hard as we can… this remains a slow boil.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Just a little preventive maintenance every year could have saved them this.
Yeah but ZOG governments are not really big on preventative maintenance for the culture of a people that they want to murder.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

cbsnews.com/news/paris-crumbling-notre-dame-cathedral-hopes-wealthy-americans-will-help-save-it/

Attached: Capture.JPG (35.96 KB, 596x254)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (22.66 KB, 596x254)

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

It's weird, I can't find a damn thing about this incident on Kikebook. It's like it never happened. My guess is that common people expressing sadness over it are having their posts obscured, and only (((news media))) accounts or people criticizing the cathedral are allowed to post anything.

Maybe it's just because I'm not all that connected on that site, but I do know a lot of boomers who post a constant stream of Christianity-related content on there 24/7, so it seems (((odd))) that I wouldn't see anything from them about this.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Attached: usaid.jpg (116.33 KB, 680x497)

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Ve love foul amerimutts now oui!

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

That's a good start
Why not knock over the Eiffel Tower too
Ugly piece of shit

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Dumping brown people reactions

Attached: browns-react-to-Notre-Dame.jpg (1.09 MB, 3277x1485)

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

Especially during their ( ( (holy week) ) )
Tis strange for sure m8

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

They sound like 50% of Zig Forums

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Replace it with a sky high replica of my arse so the whole world can kiss it.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

looks like napalm drop or an mortar battery out the back of an lorry would work grand at doing what needs to be done. would get those traitors in the background protecting them to.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

ye fuck christianity but these reactions are still useful as ammo

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

Yes, but the contractor isn't mentioned. Also, they had Russian investors pay for new bells and christmas tree. Wealthy Russian and American donors… fundraiser tour to Atlanta, LA, Boston, Chicago, New York… it echoes. Get the contractor's name.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Herd of boars?

Attached: Orrible-Cunt.gif (1003.34 KB, 499x266)

Josiah White
Josiah White

fuck your sage redditor, that is not how sage works. Bumping or saging, it doesn't matter you twat, there is no vote system here.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

two unnamed foundations

Attached: d.JPG (46.83 KB, 843x343)
Attached: Caae.JPG (55.68 KB, 709x264)

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

wild pigs are smart. really fucking smart. they are not charging into a bunch of sandniggers willingly. and while they might eat a few of them after if you need to get rid of some few random corpses, that number needs to just be hauled out to an old open pit mine and dumped without covering it.

if you imply any pig farm could handle the influx of that number of carcasses you are insane. Besides, you would have to eliminate the niggers anyway, so doing double duty is pointless.

David Butler
David Butler

oy vey goyim you will believe me

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

103 posts of paid jewish shilling
Pathetic.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Truck of peace as well as a drone of 'chemistry'

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=O8yyiEfHIRA

FRANCE 24 Live – International Breaking News & Top stories - 24/7 stream

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Marie-Helene Didier is in charge of the renovation, one of the restorers is located in Dordogne area of southwest France.
archive.fo/d6TJR

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

The investigation only just began but they can already claim it is defiantly not arson. There was nobody hurt because nobody was in there. It was a construction accident… fuck off

They keep showing the singing jews . its right in our faces

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Attached: 1.png (884.55 KB, 916x560)

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

construction accident
no one was there
Sigh.
Normies will believe that.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Satanon joins us. Who has the pick of the nigger on the scaffolding near the fire?

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

It's weird, I can't find a damn thing about this incident on Kikebook
Apparently you are an idiot then because its all over facebook

Hunter White
Hunter White

I thought that was a statue? If it wasn't, they sure as hell will make it so.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

Anons, read this image.

Attached: notre-dame-2016-islam-plot-ISIS-paris-france.jpg (636.88 KB, 656x3527)

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

The jews are against idolatry

Nonsense. The jews are FRAUDS. They just claim such things to try to appear as a legitimate "religion" to the rest of the world… Optics, if you will. Judaism is a parasitic global crime syndicate, as it always has been and always will be.

The jews/pharisees are ALWAYS the opposite of that which they proclaim to be to the masses. Indeed, they have spat in God's face repeatedly throughout their history. Which is exactly why they were sent packing, and told they could NEVER RETURN. They spat all over the very law that God had entrusted them to protect and disseminate.

"Judaism" is entirely against the natural order of things (God, Christ, logos, nature, et al.) They loathe anything of beauty (including architecture), especially if it was created by humans. Speaking of humans, jews hate all humans and intend to DESTROY THEM ALL…… Whites first, then the others. (Isn't this perfectly clear to everyone, at this juncture???)

The jew is envy, distilled. The jew is a LIE.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

The shepherd doesn't keep the same rules in his own house as he keep for the sheep he slaughters.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

jews/pharisees
pharisees
Thank you.
Finally an user who understands jews are not semites but rather they are pharisees.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

"Judaism" is entirely against the natural order of things (God, Christ, logos, nature, et al.) They loathe anything of beauty (including architecture), especially if it was created by humans. Speaking of humans, jews hate all humans and intend to DESTROY THEM ALL…… Whites first, then the others. (Isn't this perfectly clear to everyone, at this juncture???)

Which is why kikes hate nature so much.
Which is why above even destroying whites, kikes want to destroy nature.
Which is the eternal thorn in jews side's; nature can not be controlled.
sage for accidental double post

Camden Price
Camden Price

Thousands of extra police and soldiers must have been off last night

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

I told you that the women must be killed and all of you got all soft at the idea of killing all breeding females…do you believe me now? I doubt it. You won't be prepared to kill these sandnigger women when you need to save your own lives.

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

not being able to find any mention of it on the feeds of anyone I know on there, including hardcore Christians and conspiracy theorists, makes me an idiot
no possibility that Zuck's covering this shit up
no sir
Out of interest, how well does JIDF pay?

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

The shepherd doesn't keep the same rules in his own house as he keep for the sheep he slaughters.
Do as I say, not as I jew.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

The jew is envy, distilled. The jew is a LIE.

I've been trying to come to terms with this. I still believe jews are born with souls and can be redeemed, its just very difficult since in them the lure of materialism is the strongest. People of other regions like Aryans, Hindus and Buddhists have found God/Infinity be renunciation of the world and devoting themselves to good/humane deeds like helping the poor, etc. Somewhere I think the jew is capable of it too, since a jew is alive, and all that is alive must have the soul of God in it. The jew just can't find it and mostly works for the flesh, or Satan.

Attached: 1555371299640.jpg (85.97 KB, 1024x580)

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

This kike quoting the Torah like their daemonic religion means a fucking thing to us.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Where do you think the statues are heading?

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

Meanwhile jews still say their prayer with the phrase, "thank God I'm not a goy." you know because they are sooooo antiracist and dinfu nuffins.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

Hitlersan, check.
jews are so afraid of God they beg him for mercy daily confirmed

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Oh yes. R34 on synagoga

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

kill yourself yid

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Check
Come now Hitler, don't be anti-pharisee

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

jews are so afraid of God they beg him for mercy daily confirmed
It's three prayers actually.
Thank you God for not making me a woman
thank you God for not making me a slave
Thank you God for not making me a goy

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Focus on straightening your faith in Jesus and not the idolatry from this church people.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

All part of the plan. We just have to get the truth to the right people who would care, or all of our history and work will be erased.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

GAS ALL SEMITIC PEOPLE.

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

GAS ALL SEMITIC PEOPLE.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

I tried to promote this earlier and got flooded with JIDF and boomer trolls.

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Muslim scum

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

The eternal boomer thinks everyone who hates jews is a sand nigger.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Aren't Cathedrals a form of idolatry?
No, but retards will think everything beautiful is. However, in doing so they make an idol out of ugliness.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

GAS ALL SEMITIC PEOPLE.
Like Jesus of Nazareth?

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

You filthy goyim need to rememba that it's was a oppresive symbol! We will make it beautiful.
Get ready for black Saturn cubes to be grafted onto it.

Attached: 1---royal-ontario-alldonedesign.png (282.98 KB, 579x386)
Attached: ZHA-Port-House-HeleneBinet-01.jpg (95.32 KB, 750x594)
Attached: a-site-fence-protects-gregor-schneiders-black-cube-in-hamburg-germany-DAW84A.jpg (120.83 KB, 1300x956)

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

stop being a faggot, they chose their side knowingly.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

forward.com/fast-forward/422630/jews-muslims-blame-notre-dame-fire-conspiracy/
Jews are denying involvement in the Notre Dame burning, that's all the proof I need.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Nice speech. Now practice making it with your voice. Shout it. Sustain it. Project it. We must all seek to become the next avatar.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Kikes burnt that church down and are trying to shill that muslims did it.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

Seriously, can't we disparage the Jews with anger and still not hate them, only be reproaching them to repulse their repulsiveness for their sake and our right to self-defense?

These "never be angry at Jews" boomers deserve to be cucked, but not the righteously angry eternal bloomer.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

How could any sane person not hate the jews, outside of ignorance of the jews?

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

We could get the wealthiest """"""""""American"""""""""""" to pay for it, sure thing!

Attached: 1549533596833.gif (2.85 MB, 320x304)

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Attached: 3aa.jpg (103.85 KB, 680x854)

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Why not kill both? It's not like mass graves are expensive.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

can confirm desuarchive.org/monster/thread/390008/

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Truck-kun!

William Morris
William Morris

prots, muslims, jews are all known for destroying art and beauty. events like these bring them all out of the woodwork.

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

only anal
Pathetic.

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

Yeah I thought white people had it bad…

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

You can add SJWs and commies to the mix.
You'd think they wouldn't shit the heirloom of their own kids, but…

Aiden James
Aiden James

youtube.com/watch?v=8qNx7UXNanU

Kys.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

I've said it before and I'll say it again, jews, arabs, and turks. These three groups needs to be genocided. No one has caused, and is causing more harm to whites than them. They all think and act similarly and their parasitism and their subversion, as well. Sub-human garbage.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Stop shilling. Both need to go.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

A real 8 Chan user..

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

The (((weak))) should fear the strong.

Attached: ECCLESIA-AND-SYNAGOGA.png (2.77 MB, 2092x2092)

William Adams
William Adams

ECCLESIA A CUTE

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Oh my fucking hell.

This is a shillpost and all of you colossal fucking retards took the bait.

This is a stupid, sourceless twitter post of some random jew.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

The cathedral already knew disasters, it's the second time that the spire collapse for exemple.
I think that the relics are safe (the crown and la tunique de Saint-Louis at least)

Attached: 51jnvxQVVjL.-SY355-.jpg (11.78 KB, 355x355)

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

DEFEND EVROPA

Attached: 84D44B4B-697C-48C8-AB7B-643CD82F0B48.jpeg (371.68 KB, 854x524)

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

(muh stem)
Any building that has electrical wiring can be exploited for arson. Since it's a mosque, it's likely to have illegal explosives, weapons and munitions so that could certainly be a catalyst.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

whites bitching about jews just like jews bitch about them
oy vey must really trigger the boys at the synagogue Moishe

William Davis
William Davis

Daily reminder: kike literally means "Anti-Christian"

Ah look its the schizophrenic christcuck again. Kike is shortform for jiddish "kikel" which means circle. Jews are only called "kikes" in america. If you want to be understandable on a global board, you use "jew" and not "kike".

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

i remember some small framed christian faggot wearing a backwards ballcap came up to and handed me a chick tract at a gas station. i have long hair and a beard so shouldn't he suck my uncircumcised jewish cock since i look like his gay savior?

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

F I L T E R anti christian faggots
they start the autism and won't stop. it's kike derailing.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

aww, blocking people to avoid cognitive dissonance and establish your safespace? poor little snowflake

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

Jews celebrate the burning of Notre Dame just like they celebrated 9/11.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Paris is under constant terror attacks and now this. How can they tolerate this. Wtf is this Macron illuminatigay doing.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Waste of a great get.

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Why can't I criticize religion, because it's offensive and disrespectful to it's followers?

Maybe i'm sorry; Maybe i'm not, in a free world I can say whatever I want. Just because your distressed or upset about a few words against your axiomatic dogmatic principles, no matter how evangelical or radical they are, my freedom of speech will never go unchallenged.
It's obvious to some that all world religions are the product of extremely ignorant (not stupid) near-barbarians who didn't understand much about the world around them and made up stories to explain things the best they could.
Anyone free to add anything, go for et lads.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Correct, apart from the 'divine' part.

The Ego literally can't be divine, as it's the thing that disconnects us from the cosmic energy all around us. Basically, matter is kinda 'silly'. In the energy department, time doesn't exist.

So, it's basically just a rather complex malignant phenomenon people start believing is 'for the better' or whatever suits their Ego.

Everything is good, though. Everything can be loved away. Even the worst kind of energy present on this planet.
Some special someones keep on adding bad into their own, sad little bucket thanks to corrupt spiritual practice, and that vortex is bound to pass away into eternal damnation QQ.

It's beyond comprehension how ignorant some people tend to be. Bad spiritual practice, I tell you. Child sacrifice and such.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Nah you're right about the 'barbarians' part. For me, it's more or less I've seen it as an egoistical rational ignorance, that borders on intolerance for the most part if you're just one tiny bit sorry for the people who believe in them. Their suffering is great. They can't endure the pain so they simply play along with the game, and thus, are bound to 'lose' as they begin believing in it as true.

Luckily some people want to work for a better situation. It's not egoistical to heal up from bad experiences, and as you get past them, only can make you stronger in spirit and wiser in experience, as long you can keep to your heart.
Only in there can you know what's good for you, and thus, see through the lies spun out in front of all of us.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Interesting. Check this out :

Notre-Dame began a €150-million ($170 million) construction project last year, in an effort to restore and upgrade the wooden roof and spire, which was considered to be the most urgently needed work.

“It was a question of starting too late,” says Michel Picaud, head of the non-profit organization Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris, which launched a fundraising effort across the U.S. in 2017 to pay for the work. “There was fire proofing everywhere, but it was not enough, after what we saw,” he told TIME on Tuesday morning. “The restoration of the cathedral had been taking place all along the years, since the 19th century. But it would have been better had we started this program much earlier.”

“There was fire proofing everywhere, but it was not enough, after what we saw,”

This is huge.

THE SPIRE HAD BEEN FITTED WITH CLADDING, LIKE GRENFELL
And now, what if the fireproofing they were installing was actually not fire proofing?
Given this admission so soon after Grenfell tower fire, it is curious that not a peep about the materials which were fitted to the spire has been uttered in the media.
Should the question of corner cutting and certification of the "fireproof" cladding not be very much salient?
archive.is/mtodV

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

HEY NIGGER

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

here's another from Rolling Stone trying to push for it to be rebuilt for the "new france" that is "reinventing itself" from "a past that never existed"

zigforums.com/thread/13152020/politics

Ian Long
Ian Long

The Jewish Worker
Jews… Work?!?!?!?!…

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

pretty sure it's a (((socialist))) journalist

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Just in time for passover! Whata cohencidence.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Just remember ANONS, kill a kike and a nigger a day and it would be all OKAY

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Smart points you make. Where is the brains? Europe lost its brains by preventing its priest class from reproducing, so it needs to develop some new brains somehow.

Attached: ad-179735273.jpg (34.27 KB, 540x358)

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Pharisee is a title, like governor or priest. Jews infiltrated and occupied the office of Pharisee in Judea, as they always do in White territories.

What jews are genetically is an Edomite - the mixed race offspring of Edom and his Cannanite wives. Cannanites were offsprings of Cain whom inhabited the land of Cannan. If Joshua had fulfilled his duty to God, jews would not exist as Joshua was ordered to slay them all, but failed.

Contrary to what jews say, Abraham is not their father and the 12 tribes were Whites that dispersed through the Caucus mountains. The tribe of Judah founded Judea. No jew or Cannanite has ever founded anything. They don't work, only parasite and plunder.

Edom was the brother of Jacob, both whom were grandsons of Abraham. Edom cucked on his past and future. He traded his inheritance for a bowl of swill from Jacob because he did not store food for the down season, then his Edomite shitskins invaded Judea circa 200BC per Strabo, the Greek geographer. These Edomites appropriated the name jew from Judea, as the numbers and influence was great.

James Bell
James Bell

800 years later, kikes still mad

kek

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit