Jews congratulate the burning of Notre Dame for being 'anti-Semitic'

The Jew hates everything that isn't built by them. They hate the European man and wish to see it burn. They unleash the Muslim dog as an aggressive animal of attack and as a distraction of their antics. You can say what you like about Christianity but this is a symbolic of the highest degree. If we do not fight by, everything our ancestors built will be destroyed to rubble and ash

Attached: oy vey.jpg (572x960, 63.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/maggiekb1/status/1117874743711948800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's at least one hint the jew is giving related to the iconography.
If there's drawfag or other sculptor in here, they could take some hint and reuse the imagery.

Kikes talk a big game when they think they are strong

It turns my stomach. These inhumans are working a cross-generational scheme to ruin the icons of history and success. Right now, there are children that will be born in a world without the original Notre Dame, and only one that had collapsed and then tampered with by the modern government. That should be sickening to anyone with common sense, but that itself is something ridiculed and soon made illegal.

Attached: 42ae7685d9641d5690e9a3274fb107d3b1a3187dcabbe21903d7415adf7f6c90.png (706x373, 361.17K)

it's too coincidental. Damn it. Damn it. Fuck. There's so many negatives on all sides of this.

These subhumans will cough-out each and every arrogant word that they've uttered whilst getting prepped to be flayes and crucified upside down; there's just no other way for us to be even. In minecraft, of course.

Death to the accursed jews.

Attached: ec-4.png (640x360, 162.25K)

I was listening to Michael Savage Weiner kvetch about how this was like kristallnacht. Fucking yids.

kill jews

So how does a big stone building catch fire like this??I just saw this. I'm sick, shaking with rage

Very old wood. Many centuries old, of course. Also in part to the large scaffolding around the building due to the restoration project.

Drone footage

Attached: D4OIMtQWsAAdZR6.jpg (989x576, 80.75K)

Apparently it was in need of drastic repair and it was given to the Americans to fix.

And how did it start?

Same. I didn't even know that this amount of rage was in me. This is the last fucking straw.

Attached: Notre-Dame - Muslim reactions.mp4 (1000x705 3.45 MB, 138.97K)

he's also trying to claim that the iranian revolutionary guard is responsible for the fire

So the race war is here, now then. Get ready to die fighting and killing this shit.

Anyone who doesn't realize WW3 is currently happening is a Boomer.

was the construction company jewish?

This. DIG DIG DIG.

We are at war and we will always be at war with the non-white world.

You don’t need 50 fucking threads.

reported

Blame those roleplayers.

if they're ready to go this far, what next? Just a couple days ago I was worrying they'd attack the Uffizi. But it was Notre Dame instead. Beware, there'll be more of these incendiary attacks on the precious treasures of western civilization now. The accursed jews are insane criminals and need to be struck down like mad dogs.

they just need to get IP ranged banned.

Aren't Cathedrals a form of idolatry? The jews are against idolatry so it makes sense they'd want to destroy it, like also destroying the White race, where race is also a form of idolatry, Muslims also have this same view in pulling down all idols, be they racial or pre-Islamic.

Attached: c3a0f38faf64522bdfaaa8db2f902e5c.jpg (640x640 36.76 KB, 63.17K)

Honestly I was perfectly fine with just chillin' but if mere existence on this planet is going to be rendered so fucking toxic then it's time to erase this world and every living thing on it.

To answer you're question, yes.
Honestly, I don't get Catholics as Christians aren't supposed to worship "graven images". Which includes their own god, since they don't know what he looks like.

It's a bigger victory for jews than the Muslims.

Seems a lot easier to get upset over monuments as opposed to people being destroyed, huh?

There's a big difference between "worshipping graven images" and insane semetic iconoclasm you barbaric mutt.

Monuments are the culmination of many peoples lives, it has always been easier to motivate fury over destroyed monuments than the crimes done to individual peoples of little fame or sway.

Attached: CYuOa06.jpg (651x932, 207.76K)

What other thread is speaking about the Jew?

That's basically everything. I think they accused the moon of
being anti-semitic a few days ago when it smashed into
their spacecraft with it's surface.

I'm sure your god is proud of you, son.

OPEN YOUR EYES

“ Yes, Germany was, back then, a democracy, before us (The Third Reich), and we have been plundered and squeezed dry.

No . . . what does a democracy or authoritarian state mean for those international hyenas? They do not care at all! They are only interested in one thing . . . Are you willing to be plundered? Ja odër nein!?

Are you stupid enough to keep quiet in the process? Ja odër nein!?

And, when a democracy is stupid enough (i.e. dumbed-down enough) not to stand up, then that is good! But when an authoritarian state (like the Third Reich) declares ‘You do not plunder our volk (people) any longer, neither from the inside or the outside,’ then that is bad.

In reality, money rules in these countries (“democracies”).

They talk about press freedom, when in fact all these newspapers have one owner, and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor. This press shapes then public opinion. These political parties do not have any differences at all, like before with us (in post World War One Germany). You already know the old political parties. They were all the same.

Then these people must think that especially in these countries (“democracies”) of freedom and wealth; it should exist, a very comfortable life for its people. But the opposite is the case . . .”

In these countries, in so-called ‘democracies,’ its people is by no means the main focus of attention.

What really matters is this group of ‘democracy makers.’ That is, the existence of a few hundred giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares, and who ultimately lead the people. They (the capitalists) are not interested at all in the great mass of people. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small rootless international clique that is turning the people against each other, (a clique) that does not want them to have peace.

They can suppress us! They can kill us, if you like! But we will not capitulate!

THE ANSWER IS CLEAR

WILL YOU BE DOMINATED, OR WILL YOU RESIST!?

Jews are such bastards who think that they can outsmart god.

nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/

These jews used to laugh about it, they thought it was a joke. They are not laughing anymore. Today they realize the gravity of the situation. It was a struggle especially against the people who seemed to have omnipotent power in our nation (Germany). The struggle against the jews; a Satanic power that had taken over our whole country, who had been able to grip key positions of our intellectual and spiritual life. But also of the political and economic life. And from these key positions they were able to control and monitor the whole nation. This (jew) power had, at the same time the influence to persecute even with the law those who fought against this power, and who were willing to oppose (and offer) resistance to the advance of it (jew power).

The almighty jewry declared, thus, war on us . . .

And what have we (Germans) achieved in these (post Weimar Republic) years! Until 1939 (prior to the need to stop the murdering of Germans in lands that had been given to and occupied as “Poland” after the jew banker lies of the Versailles Treaty).

The envy in the same way . . . the same men who back then got Germany into World War One. The ‘Mr. Churchill’ started immediately to agitate. The ‘Mr. Eden.’ And then of course the jews, with Hore Belisha at the forefront . . . the smear campaign began, year after year . . .

They said, ‘Yes, he (Adolf Hitler) is arming himself.’ Yes, I have always done that. They also asked me, “Why do you have then the SA if you want peace? Why did you create the SS, when, however, the only thing you want is fraternity?” Because there are people who do not want it! And I wanted to show them that I was prepared too for the other case.

* The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight!
And never slacken!
And never tire!
And never lose courage!
And never despair!”

Attached: Jews - Hypocrisy Writ Large 3.jpg (3408x7952, 3.4M)

I was about to go to sleep and then heard of the Notre Dame on fire. I have been kept up with a riling conspire and rage like none other for the implications of this "accident". It won't be forgotten easily, but I can't live on this without rest. We should all be collating as much legal information and pretext to this as comparison to everything surrounding it, but more so we have a reason to prioritize action as a fire here and a vandal there continues week after week without end.

what said is what's important here. That building was built on hundreds of European lives and sacrifices and it stood the time it was built on. The only thing tested against it that brought it down was another single man against it directly, his goal driven by his influencers that we all know and love so dearly.

Death to the accursed jews.

I'm not French nor could I be categorized as Catholic or even Christian but I AM a White American woman of European decent, and I wept when I saw this.

For God's sake men, I am begging you …STAND UP.

Good. Fuck Notre Dame and fuck all Catholics. May they all be killed. Varg was right about you pacifist Christcucks.

Attached: CF5D3D1A-B05B-4901-B9EA-AF8C280EEE97.jpeg (1242x1538, 1.16M)

Attached: saint barbara.JPG (854x1494, 320.33K)

It's the evil child fucking jews that worship Moloch, you shit.

They are gay nigger lovers, user.

wew lad, take a chill pill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (216x233, 13.2K)

Lives wasted on judaic nonsense.
By which you mean jews.

Its funny, in a sense.

An Abrahamic temple, destroyed by an Abrahamic believer, brought into the nation by other Abrahamics.
Universalist Abrahamic Monotheism is Evil

No shit, faggot. That’s why Notre Dame burning turns me the fuck on as a proud white man who is far removed from desert religions.

Attached: 7AC17D2B-F26E-4973-9019-572D5A044B50.jpeg (1242x1102, 976.72K)

Jew here. I'm glad your cathedral is being burned. It was nothing but a shitty monument to white supremacy. Also, make no mistake, GOD did this. Whatever you throw at us, GOD will throw back at you tenfold. And with what the white race has been throwing at us, I fear for whats coming to you.

Hitler was a catholic
Hmm.

Attached: hmm.jpg (378x564, 51.73K)

I am old halfwoman and i begging you …
A C C E L E R A T E
for brenton tarrant

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (240x210, 28.23K)

tits or gtfo

Sure he was bro, sure he was.

Damn. I go take a shit , come back, the other thread reached it's limit and this thread is a shill-topia.

Can someone photoshop these laughing sand niggers in front of a bunch of christchurch bodies for me? Thx

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (638x449, 509.05K)

You worship a demon, and demons never win.

Attached: fff.jpg (699x637, 42.84K)

Its almost like we don't have moderation on this board.

I want the evangelicucks (who give money to israel for their third temple) to leave

It's almost as if the mods were (((bought))) out

I want all spiritual jews to leave.

Hitler also never killed jews

Attached: E1F7F308-F9FD-4E42-8083-01F51D02897E.jpeg (1242x1222, 1.24M)

user, they aren't bought out, they're literally /int/ from 4chan.
The moderation staff was completely replaced at the end of November 2018 and the ones who came in outright stated they were /int/niggers in the first few weeks, then gradually stopped mentioning it.

Attached: 1454129613694.png (300x250, 43.99K)

cry harder, white devils. GOD will turn your countries to ruin for what you've done to the jews and other races. your people won't even be remembered.

Stop posting internet whores with shitty dye jobs

Attached: 79853a40cbfe6ec76b3e442605809d1977b56a245ed8f4beed20593319c23be0.jpeg (960x639, 167.2K)

Ok.

Attached: 2019-04-16-tits.jpeg (750x1161, 112.79K)

You've lost thousands of times over the last thousand years.
You're already doomed and you know it.

I agree with that. Vatican Council II was a mistake

Reported twice. Lets see what the mods do.

You have to go further bud.
Back to the start. Back to the dogma.

Attached: Abolish or Fulfill.JPG (3732x2790 1.79 MB, 3.93M)

Suck my dick
Also 0/10 try harder

Don't you dare try and speak for God, you foreskin collecting parasite.

Attached: 2ab6d5d25169d659eb58e6a9bce4229daa87fdc171743d743cf16705c5102227.png (1000x893, 940.39K)

Why are JIDF shills so retarded. Reported for low IQ.

Nazis don't actually give a shit about Jews. They just require a scapegoat. For the Nazis in the 1930s/40s Germany that boogeyman was the Jew. Now in America it's the Latin-American or the Muslim.

Spencer is a white supremacist and praised Israel for trying to keep Israel Jewish because that fits with his vision. Israel will be 100% Jewish and America will be 100% Christian and ethnically white. For him and those like him It's okay for other races to exist as long as we never intermingled or interbreed.

You haven't a clue as to why it was built.

The answer here is for Zig Forums to make thousands upon thousands of OC images of Ecclesia and Sinagoga from now on.

Attached: (((Synagoga and Ecclesia in Our Time))).PNG (1505x361, 284.15K)

This must be some of that Jewish Projection I keep hearing about.

So you're Jewish and retarded? That's a double whammy. How unfortunate.

twitter.com/maggiekb1/status/1117874743711948800
Renovation teams on the cathedral fucked up and don't care about saving monuments since they are 'nationalist'

Wow kiddo, you sure are lost.

I’m hoping we get more cathedrals burning down all over Europe.

Attached: 240B1CCD-8579-4BF0-80FD-E59F1F94C1C2.jpeg (1066x1600, 228.46K)

Reported twice.

Go away jew you don't belong on this site. You know what when I was at school had lessons on ww2 and how hittler was the bad guy but then i came to relize he wasn't your kind are and he should have gassed the whole lot of you until you where all banished from this earth and hopefully the day will come where we will finish the job and make his dream come true

Attached: c96e2d5655ac6aae8d4ea5d72a472dc6.jpg (637x405, 37.34K)

The Red Army was spearheaded by jews.

based as fuck. I hope Europe burns.

This.
>inb4 rule 34

Attached: Ecclesia_et_synagoga.jpg (3120x2688, 1.6M)

I’ll just be back. Go ask people on /cow/ about me. Nickposter

Heniously underrated.
Seriously though, kill them all.

Attached: 1518228253243.gif (500x281, 302.5K)

Nah, you seem like a fag.

So was Hitler’s financing

Reported for shit shilling

Nah, they ride the holocoaster

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (884x886, 663.26K)

You seem like an angry Christcuck :)