Ocasio-Cortez quits Jewbook, calling social media a 'public health risk'...

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Ocasio-Cortez quits Jewbook, calling social media a 'public health risk'
JewBook dying
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, whose mastery of social media has helped drive the national conversation and shed light on the inner workings of congressional power, has given up on the most popular social network in the world.
In an interview Sunday with the Yahoo News podcast "Skullduggery," the New York Democrat said she suspended her personal Facebook account and was scaling back on all social media, which she described as a "public health risk" because it can lead to "increased isolation, depression, anxiety, addiction, escapism."
Ocasio-Cortez, who is only 29 years of age, who burst onto the national stage after defeating a high-ranking incumbent, said her departure from Facebook was a "big deal" because the platform was crucial to her campaign. She still has accounts on the site, she said, and according to the company's ad library, her Facebook account has dozens of active advertisements sponsored by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Congress. Among the Facebook ads are calls to support her signature Green New Deal, and fundraising pleas to support progressive legislation and to counteract a super PAC aligned against her.
"The congresswoman's words speak for themselves," said Corbin Trent, a spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez.

stripes.com/news/us/ocasio-cortez-quits-facebook-calling-social-media-a-public-health-risk-1.577030

Attached: image.jpg (139.37 KB, 900x685)

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

BASED

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

MASK OFF, FUCK IT MASK OFF

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

and bluepilled

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: You-mean-this-one--a28c1a18bbaec470e31101ca28a8479f.gif (973 B, 173x200)

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

SO WHY DID NONE OF YOU SEDUCED AND REDPILLED THIS DIRTY BROWN HOE YET?

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Tough girl from the bronx
can't handle some FB bantz
Just close your eyes nigga, just walk away

Attached: topkekxit.jpg (59.83 KB, 500x333)

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

based goblina

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Wow did someone say something mean about her on the internet? That's fucked up. My heart goes out to her.

Attached: 1440040887004.jpg (206.11 KB, 625x578)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Prince Harry said something about social media being unhealthy too. What angle are (((they))) running with this?

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Top Kek.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

accounts on the site
accounts
I thought that was a violation of their TOS?

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

You scare me with that picture, Op.

Jewish genes.

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

calling social media a 'public health risk'
it's true tho, doesn't matter who says it

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

This broad is batshit insane but at least her NPC followers might stop using "social" media.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Ya know what they say about broken clocks

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

She is batshit. I bet she is AMAZING in bed. You dont hit that level of crazy without also reaching epic levels of spice in the sack.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

They aren't really wrong on this, Faceberg got caught experimenting on their users years ago seeing if they could manipulate people's moods by manipulating their feed. They treat their users as labrats.
fantasizing about shitskins
disgusting

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

Always do the opposite of what the jews sa-wait what the fuck.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Trolling this Latina whore is a health risk? Why the fuck are people still on this cunts side, I want Tulsi Gabbard to just shut this cunt down

Spot on there Nigey.

Attached: [laughs-in-rotary].jpg (247.6 KB, 502x600)

John Clark
John Clark

An excuse for her not gaining traction there. Her type is full on with twitter. They have complete protection there.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

doesn't work for me anymore because my policies suck
must be toxic male disestablismentarianism caused by social media and no editors

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Facebook is for Grandma. Twitter is for leftists. Men like us have this place.

David Bennett
David Bennett

Fake and gay as she still uses snapchat, instagram, and twitter.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Men like us have spirituality and the outdoors.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

“Short-distort” is a form of market manipulation and is illegal.

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

You dont hit that level of crazy without also reaching epic levels of spice in the sack
Sounds like the voice of experience, user. I concur.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

bants

Yeah, thats all there is to a facekike, maybe if youre edgy teenager.

She is right in all of those, facekike literally did the projects that manipulated negatively peoples feelings.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Stopping free speech?. If social media allow that, they will shut it down and monopolize the narrative again. Seems that we are winning and dont even know it.

William Fisher
William Fisher

She is right. Social media is a disease.

True.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

Everyone knew that this would happen, she has never been competent.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

public health risk
More like a profound professional risk in her case.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

You can take the face off the Jewbook, but you can’t take the hook off the nose.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

LEGENDARY MOVES

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

This is good for us, but
Stop playing video games and wife my used ass up, REEEEEEEEE
Is what is actually going on here.

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Ocasio-Cortez quits Jewbook, calling social media a 'public health risk'

More like mental health risk to all these low iq yids.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

She is right. Social media is a disease.

Social media IS a disease, but that's not what she's pushing. She is toeing her (((handler's))) line, which is to get people off of a mainstream info sharing site. A site that, just last month, was used to demonstrate what a motivated individual can do. (((They))) built this system with the intent to spy on people and monetize their time spent socializing. Now (((they))) seek to prevent the insanely fast spread of unfiltered news/information through (((their))) own fed-backed program.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Based and obvious GOP plant
Should’ve exploited blue districts gerrymandered to hell much sooner. Very easy to sneak someone in as long as they have a D next to their name

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (576.99 KB, 900x540)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (183.98 KB, 400x300)

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

The first intelligent thing she's said and done. Social media is a cancer. I hate agreeing with her

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Check'd for the patron saint R Lee Ermey. HOO-RAH.

Attached: giphy-facebook-s.jpg (44.66 KB, 480x270)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit