Jews burnt the church of Notre Dame and are trying to push that it was muslims

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Jews burnt the church of Notre Dame and are trying to push that it was muslims.
Jews did the Christchurch shooting and said the guy was white when he was a jewish Mossad agent.

Jews are trying to start a race-war between arabs and whites.

Attached: lilHonky.png (68.12 KB, 219x225)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VersaceZenki/status/1117849012650905601
nypost.com/2019/04/15/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-may-have-been-caused-by-renovation/
twitter.com/TipsyPianoBar/status/1117938596952993793?s=19
hanzoswords.com/Cold-Steel-Two-Handed-Panga-Machete_p_1837.html
archyworldys.com/the-pinault-family-unblocks-100-million-euros-for-notre-dame-de-paris/
mobile.twitter.com/anthonyjeselnik/status/359915743468470272
europe.infowars.com/notre-dame-cathedral-in-paris-on-fire-worker-claims-it-was-deliberately-started/
archive.is/XcdxO
twitter.com/YaGirlTay_007/status/1117226626775785472
technologyreview.com/s/612989/chips-may-be-inherently-vulnerable-to-spectre-and-meltdown-attacks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timing_attack

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

Provide proof faggot.

Attached: ba4bfe4f11357855701ad48e710da05ec65100642bb39e97ffe0adf6c2da9f9d.jpg (55.94 KB, 714x960)

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

this gore is epic sir

Attached: 1531278295063.png (160.05 KB, 500x525)

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

I'm been waiting for this.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Attached: 1555354432226.png (35.54 KB, 300x114)

John Cooper
John Cooper

What is this? A false flag for ants?

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

wtf am I reading?

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Gore-posting is degenerate as fuck

Attached: 1550966560078-0.png (105.28 KB, 255x255)

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Apparently there are others who think this
twitter.com/VersaceZenki/status/1117849012650905601

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

Not to mention, the wiki for the Notre Dame church was updated really briefly after it started burning down, we all know jews control wiki.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Why would Jews burn a symbol of their own power. (((Christianity))) is almost pure Judaism. Especially (((Catholicism))).

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Jews always try to play all sides.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Jews have been trying to destroy Christianity for a while now because it's seen as a white man's religion. Perception is what matters not where it came from, everyone sees Christianity as a white man's religion, not many people actually look into the details.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

Attached: DZYmxu4VMAAlStG.jpg (139.76 KB, 1024x773)

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Postive and/or Orthodox Christianity

Take the pill

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

I sure hope the false flag narrative can spam f*cebook about this instead of sperging on Zig Forums only.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Nope, this is /pol material.
Only jews won't like it.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

Don't forget who did 9/11 as well, and attacked the USS Liberty.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Really? So instead of muddying up THEIR water, you want to muddy Zig Forums water?

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Honestly I would love to have Muslims and whites team up against the Jew and then after self deport themselves to the Middle East but c’mon that’s never going to happen.

Besides if Jews are deliberately accelerating racial tensions to get a race war going then I say we let them. We’ll fuck up their shitskin golem and then go after them. Better to start war now then wait until we are a minority.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

If /pol is pro-jew and against truth, then it's waters are already muddied to begin with. I'm adding more pure water into it, you kike.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Not blurry enough. Could you make it worse?

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

I expect JIDF to try and counter this.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

I think he was trying to post this

Attached: B650AF3A-90DF-4FE0-827A-5DF01E6B4FB0.jpeg (77.02 KB, 572x960)

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

nice dead fat latina

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

That and a few others, thank you.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

Chances are you won't find any prominent jews sympathizing about this, they'll only be praising it in some way and telling white people that they're colonists and that this church should be taken down or something resembling that in some way.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

posts a clown nadzee

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Varg hasn't been posting latley…really jiggles my jello, if you know what I'm sayin.

William Jones
William Jones

Varg posted today actually

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

Cool, let's gas all semites.
THIS IS Zig Forums, FAGGOT, THE HATE THREADS HERE USED TO BE FULL OF GORE
pic related

Attached: It's-Dangerous-to-go-Alone!-Take-This.jpeg (12.52 KB, 255x191)

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Yes goy, begome ordodox :DDDD
Don't you want to follow a religion who has dogma rejecting racism? :DDDDD
Turks are a-okay to buy positions of power, goy, come on, join de ebic ordodox gang :DDDDD
Byzantine is SOOOOOO cool, goy, just ignore the special laws protecting Jews :DDDDD
Get fucked and go back to your containment board.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

This is obvious. Kikes know shit is about to hit the fan and they want to evade mention. How in the ever living fuck could a "Zig Forums shooter" not mention ZOG AT ALL in his multi pages manifesto.

REMINDER: KIKES ARE THE REAL ENEMY

Anything else is a distraction.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Proof of fire remains unknown. They think the cause of the fire is from Electrical work from the renovations.
I see nobody blaming anyone.
This is another Palestine bullshit post.
POL has a serious Muslim infestation.
nypost.com/2019/04/15/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-may-have-been-caused-by-renovation/

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Muslims are a better enemy for Europe to focus on, just like mexicans are a better enemy for the United States to focus on. Once it becomes socially acceptable to remove one group from society, we can segue that into getting rid of the jews.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

You tell the truth, I'm with you on this.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Stfu d&c

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Even if kikes weren't responsible for the church burning(Even though I'm absolutely certain that they are), we should promote that they are anyway.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

You do that, go spam Facebook.

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

Jews spam their clown narrative and think we'll fall for it.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

That's the most Jewish fucking thing I've ever read. Congratulations to you.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Anyone arguing against the evidence that jews are responsible for the church burning is probably a boomer cuckservative neocon faggot, or a kike JIDF/Mossad agent.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

The clown isn't jews, you niggerfaggot.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Attached: tutkia-sanmako.jpg (36.08 KB, 657x527)

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

For anyone who needs a magnifying glass, here ya go. This one came out bigger.

Attached: jewishworker.PNG (253.55 KB, 817x314)

John Allen
John Allen

Typical jewish response to anything even perceptually European that was destroyed.

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Christianity as a white man's religion, not many people actually look into the details.
Most Christians don't look at the details either.

James Powell
James Powell

This is required reading to everyone here who cares. Dostoyevsky is the greatest of all novelists. In The Devils he prophesyzes the coming Bolshevik Revolution, and who they are and how they work with total clarity. He wrote it in the 1860's. Make no mistake, the jews are incendiaries, they are the enemies of culture, they are murderers.

Attached: download.jpg (10.81 KB, 173x290)

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

You are correct about that, if they looked into the details they would realize that paganism is supposed to be our religion. We don't live in a perfect world though of course, so we gotta work with the hand we've got.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Just as long as you are willing to let my people work out their own faith when we are rid of the semites…I am fine with whatever you are thinking.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

I see no reason for our people to reject their root religion, in fact you may want to take it further into the past and look into the Vedic religion, which from what I gather is a precursor to Odinism. I'm no expert on the matter though, I got that from a practicing Pagan, I invented my own religion.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Don't let them distract you kikes and mudslimes are equally our enemies.

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

I would say kikes are a far worse enemy because they're responsible for the muslim problem as well as the nigger problem, and they use the banks, media, and school systems against us.

William Evans
William Evans

Dostoyevsky is the greatest of all novelists.
I agree 100% he is definitely one of the greatest writers of all time.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Remember, the Bolsheviks destroyed the most ancient and sacred church in Russia for no good reason.

See how they work at their evil deeds.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

The niggers and muslims are nothing without the devious minds of the iniquitous jews. They're mere apes.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Yep, and I'm sure we all know (((who most of the bolsheviks were))).

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Arabs are in our countries raping and murdering our women and youre crying that the kikes are doing everything? You're a retard and a faggot KYS immediately.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

They are the same people user. No genetic difference between them at all.

Attached: kike-dna-jews-arab-one-people.jpg (97.5 KB, 603x432)

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Fuck off JIDF shill, a lot of people know about the jewish role in the arab invasion of Europe.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

It was the jews that brought them here and nurtured them with our money

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

You may have a point, I have also speculated about that as well, but the ashkenazi seem to have interbred more with Europeans judging from the features which are present in their population.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

no shit you retarded faggot but the kikes arent marauding around your country, retard, the shitskins are

pro-tip: everyone who isn't white is your enemy, and a shit ton of whites are your enemy too. the sooner you accept this, the better

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Attached: joooz.JPG (340.02 KB, 953x1429)
Attached: muslims.jpg (392.81 KB, 900x471)
Attached: joooze.JPG (311.55 KB, 893x1809)

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Dostoyevsky is the greatest of all novelists.
Echo this; wise user.
Which English translation do you recommend, friend?
(I only know the David Magarshack translation)

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

That is all the khazARYAN people that were Bolshevik as well. I was listening to a (((jew who was trying to recuse his people from the blame for destroying the west))) when he blatantly mentioned that the Bolsheviks were turkic Khazarians so the people who the tzar HAD COMPASSION ON
WE MUST NEVER EVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN; NEVER EVER HAVE COMPASSION OR MERCY ON A SINGLE ONE OF THEM TO THE LAST PERSON; MAN WOMAN AND CHILD; BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT COMES WHEN YOU HAVE MERCY ON KIKES

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

the kikes arent marauding around your country

911 was Mossad

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

everyone who isn't white is your enemy, and a shit ton of whites are your enemy too. the sooner you accept this, the better
THIS user!

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

The old Penguin paperback I posted. See if you can dig it up. It's got a great translator's introduction.

"There comes a time when even a jew, yes even the most impudent jew, comes a cropper"

Dostoyevsky, The Devils.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Hey retard, it was KIKES who let them all in and pushed open border policies, as well as littered the streets with LGBT/Feminist/communist activists and were responsible for the communist movement in Russia which killed way more of our people than these muslims have.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Mossad has complete free reign in all of the USA to come, go kill and do anything they please to anyone they please…I am sure it is this way in Europe as well.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Attached: ex-italian-president-francesco-cossiga-911-mossad-cia.png (52.1 KB, 484x252)

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

That is all the khazARYAN people that were Bolshevik as well.
Jews are not aryans, they're not to be confused or compared to aryans in any way. In fact I would argue that jews are not Khazarian either, they may have taken over a part of Russia which became known as Khazaria, but they're still middle-easterners not Europeans.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

Kikes let them in, but it's muslims who are killing people.

Both are as fault. Blame both.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

So we all agree jews did 9/11, so why would they not have burnt the church of Notre Dame down too? It is also odd how one could burn a stone church down, as odd as it is that reinforced steel beams can be melted by jet fuel but that's another story.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

baby's first redpill
you obviously have no idea how many whites these shitskins have killed, tortured, murdered, kidnapped, trafficked, raped, assassinated over the centuries.

nigger its whites vs the world, deal with it.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

oy vey goy they want the race war!

<jews doing everything to criminalize dissent against niggers or their system

ok retard

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

Was Macron complicit to this crime? Was this his way to punish the French nation for humiliating him, that little filthy nigger sucking faggot?

Attached: images.jpg (8.57 KB, 237x212)

Caleb King
Caleb King

Oh boy here we go, each time a muslim does something, you would be sure a jew is blamed for it.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

Look at the DNA if you want to know who is who…DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR STORIES.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

DNA tests show that jews are not European.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Hey retard, kikes are responsible for the shitskin invasions into the west, how many times do you need to hear it before you actually get what everybody else knows?

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

the fuck does that have to do with my post
do you even know what IDs are? do you know how to use this website?

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Oh my mistake, were you not the one who seemed to be arguing that jews were european?

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

refer back to below response
no shit you retarded faggot

fuck off kebab internet defense force

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

The old Penguin paperback I posted.
Got it, thanks. Pretty sure that one is the David Magarshack translation.
(Sorry for the thread drift everyone)

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

No worries I love books with a passion I am happy to have the information.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Hey retard, kikes are responsible for bringing them in, but they are responsible for the crimes inside the country.

Or somehow muslims are not responsible for any wrong doing committed by them?

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

I'm not telling you to like arabs and niggers, but you can't cure cancer by targeting the cough, you have to target the cancer itself, otherwise your cough will just keep coming back.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

If a puppet is doing something evil, attack the puppet master, not the puppet.

William Phillips
William Phillips

Can somebody tell me who the fuck this is, and why is he up there? Interesting if vid legit.
twitter.com/TipsyPianoBar/status/1117938596952993793?s=19

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

If you do not cure the cough, the cough is gonna kill you, the same way a cancer does.

Is it funny that it's always muslims who use these fucked-up analogy?

It's totally okay to ignore pneumania or the plague if you have AIDS.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Actually, muslims aren't puppet, they are willing, living people.

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

Only boomers keep talking about the muslims instead of the real problem, because kikes want you to fight their wars in the middle east for them. Boomer cuckservatives are the only ones who side with the kikes against the muslims, when it was kikes who brought them in, so I became wary of everyone who focusses on the muslims and doesn't say much about the kikes who brought them in.

William Flores
William Flores

Was just walking on a show width concrete median with over 100lbs on my back like it was nothing, I don't drink.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

BOTH
THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME GENETIC STOCK AND PERVERSION/PARASITES ON HUMANITY

Jack White
Jack White

Okay then it was the askenazi arabs who brought them in, and are the root of the problem. They're the ones who should be targeted first for shame and blame.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Again with this.

Kikes brought them in.
Muslims are still responsible for the crimes they commit inside the country.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Of course they are, but if you don't target the reason they keep coming in, they're just going to keep coming in, what about that don't you get?

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

In close quarters a two handed panga will do more damage, wreak more havok than a gun.

Dirt cheap. Tuck it behind your driver seat in your car.

hanzoswords.com/Cold-Steel-Two-Handed-Panga-Machete_p_1837.html

Levi Green
Levi Green

The turkic khazars are more of a problem because they have a higher IQ and I know it seems strange but they are actually more deviant than the ashkeNAZI.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

We all want to get rid of the niggers and the muslims, this is well understood, but you can't do that without getting rid of the jew first.

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

I have one of those.

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Focus on straightening your faith in Jesus and not the idolatry from this church people.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Since the jew brought the muslims in, they are ultimately responsible for what their muslim brothers do imo.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

I'd sooner focus my faith in Odin, because I'm white and not a neocon faggot.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

No, they aren't.

The ones who open the doors for the thieves are judged the same way as the thieves.

Neither are innocent.

Michael King
Michael King

Albert Pike's letters on the 3 world wars yeehaw

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Fair point, all I'm saying is that if you remove kebab without removing kosher, kebab will only return.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

If you want to remove kebab, you have to remove kosher first, because it's kosher which brings them all back in.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

When teacher asks if you forgot your head at home
And you reply: Yes i did

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

Actually, if kebab return, we can just remove more kebab.

If they bring in chinks and poos, we can remove chinks and poos.

This is good, because it means the kosher is bringing fresh, vulnerable enemies for white to kill.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

If the Jews did this, How did they make money? Jews don't burn or destroy without profit. Jews are greedy fucks, but muslims want to kill and destroy.
Show me the path of money that they plan to make from a burnt catholic church. The only road I see to blame Jews is by letting the Muslims in the country. Ultimately the muslims are the most destructive people on the planet.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

The interesting thing about Pike is that his take on the situation was that it was a war between ZOG and the Muslims…it doesn't have that much to do with us since we are neither of those groups. Pikes people are going to have to pick things up to turn this bitch around and pit those two against each other.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Jews removed confederate statues in America, and they spent money to do it. Jews have all the money in the world, they don't require making more to get rid of their enemies, they'll shell out shekels to do that.

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

Muslims are not jews' enemies LOL

They are accompliches.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

They brought the church too

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

No shit, I never said jews and muslims were enemies, I was talking about us being their enemies.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

Attached: 9832794823794987234.png (108.33 KB, 400x381)

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Actually it was the Muslim brotherhood with BLM that had the statues removed.

Jayden James
Jayden James

This church is idolatry(pagan) and not true Christianity.
They only advertise it as such .

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

BLM and muslim brotherhood are products of the jew in America.

John Bell
John Bell

The church is not pagan you absolute turd.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Yes Goy, those are your enemies you want to destroy! Don't you wanna die fighting in the great race war against our-, I mean, uhh, your enemies, goy!

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

mossad did this.

Attached: kick-the-jew.jpg (99.83 KB, 634x623)

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Gothic architecture

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

Yes, Goy, keep blaming us on the internet, goy, let muslims massacre you on the street.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

That a lie. Islam does what it wants.
Both Jews and Islam are the enemy with their own plots.
Why you defending Muzzies?
Sounds a little Halab to me

William Murphy
William Murphy

Muslim brotherhood with BLM
Such a retarded and ironic pairing…the worst crimes in the history of the planet were done to niggers by the semites/arabs and the NIGGERS ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO NOT TAKE THE RELIGION OF THEIR MORTAL ENEMIES…hahahahaha no mercy for niggers because they are too stupid to be allowed to live after that.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

All churches, mosques, and synagogues are middle eastern in origin. Paganism is European.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

you are an idiot

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

No they aren't, all the jewish mouthpieces are ignoring it or claiming it as an accident.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Why are you defending Muzzies
Sounds a little Halab to me

Fuck of jewberg.

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

Fuck off*

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Malcolm X was Muslim.
Read a book moron.
Black Panthers was a muslim group and so is BLM.

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

start a race war
Where have you been the last 1400 years?

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Pathetic! Call someone a Jew for calling out Muslims.
Brenton was right to kill Muslims. They are the cockroaches of our society. They must be exterminated.
That what Muzzies do though.

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Point is, jews are ultimately responsible for everything that's happening right now, from the niggers to the muslims to gun rights being stripped, the LGBT/Feminist/Communist horse shit, white genocide AKA "Diversity". Niggers and muslims are easily handled without jews getting in the way and using lawfare against us.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

That is still ironic. The fact that blacks would take up the religion of their enemies who murdered hundreds of millions of them in the worst ways they could think.

If I have to 'read a book' you have to learn the definition of ironic.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

archyworldys.com/the-pinault-family-unblocks-100-million-euros-for-notre-dame-de-paris/

the repair job was 6,000,000 euros

rest in peace yellow jackets you will not be forgotten

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Jews are responsible, but it doesn't make the muslims and niggers crimeless.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Before jewish power became overly prevalent in the USA, we handled niggers masterfully, preventing them from gaining a foothold, then the jews started using them against us, and overturned our immigration policy in 1965 to where we only take in third world shitskins instead of Europeans. Jews use shit skins as tools against us, without jews there wouldn't be a shitskin problem at all right now, Europe, America, canada, NZ, Australia would all be white nations who were colonizing the rest of the galaxy by now, but instead we have this.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

JIDF nigger fuck off

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Then why is the leader of the feminist group Muslim?
Every time a Muzzy does anything they blame Jews.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Actually, jews are why we have niggers in America.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

The entire civil rights movement was a jewish subversion, that's a great part of what led up to where we are now in the west.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

I know.
That's exactly what I said, but also yeah we never would have had niggers in America at all without the jews' need for nigger slaves, which itself could be argued to be a scheme to use them as weapons at some point.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

[citation needed]
Jews did the Christchurch shooting and said the guy was white when he was a jewish Mossad agent.
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
Also, the war has been on for many centuries at this point.
Even if kikes weren't responsible for the church burning … we should promote that they are anyway.
<We should lie and manipulate people to get what we want, instead of using truth, honor, and the sword. No, I'm definitely not a kike, why do you ask?

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

Which still doesn't make nigger and muslim sinless and why they shouldn't be killed.

If a nigger kills a white man, it's not the jew's fault, it's his fault.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

You're calling me a JIDF nigger?
Would I be the only JIDF nigger who calls out jews?

Your JIDF niggers are the ones trying to make you focus on the muslim problem and ignore the jewish one. So I ask you… Who's the JIDF nigger really?

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

I'm not saying niggers and arabs are sinless, but if I let a bunch of bedbugs into your house, you know it'd be my fault and I would get blamed, just saying.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

TheJewishWorker
Since when do they work?

Jews and Muslims are happy a European monument is burning to the ground. Even without considering foul play in this matter and a rich history of other offences, this is good enough reason to kick these people out.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Muslim = jews.

Jews = muslims.

Strike either and both of them shudder.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

Good question tbh.

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Actually, the bedbugs would still need to be cleansed, first and foremost, because they will multiply and fast.

Why is it always muslims who come up with these fucked up analogy?

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

My argument wasn't that jews=muslims, someone else said that, and I replied that a case could be made about that, but that had nothing to do with what I was saying. I suspect there are lots of JIDF trolling this thread trying to derail the conversation so I'll rerail it back on track, JEWS DID THE NOTRE DAME CHURCH BURNING.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

JEWS
DID
THE
NOTRE
DAME
CHURCH
BURNING

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

I'm not a fucking sand roach you goddamn kike faggot.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

I agree. I am tired of Muslims killing and blaming others for their bad behavior.
A Muslim man rapes a white girl, but it will be spined off on the Jews some how every time.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

(((>>13140495)))

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

My argument is that muslim = jews.

And each time a muslim does something, it blames the jews.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Prove it?

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

No they didn't.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

lol

Attached: fire.mp4 (1.12 MB, 612x626)

Jacob White
Jacob White

I'll prove I'm not a sand nigger when you prove to me that you're not a JIDF kike.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

How can I prove that?

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

NOSE INTENSIFIES
JIDF faggot begone with your degeneracy

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

Exactly, so your last post was absolutely fucking retarded, because you're an absolute fucking retard.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Without end, EVERY TIMES A MUSLIM DOES SOMETHING, IT WILL BLAME THE JEW DOING THAT EXACT THING.

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Nigger what?

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Because jews responsible for what they do.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

No, they aren't.

Muslims are living beings, they are responsible for their own actions.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

The price you pay for being a pagan you don't know at all who really controls you.
Jews didn't design the statue of liberty in America you moron.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Get the fuck off this board already retard

Attached: keep-tryin-kid.jpg (3.18 KB, 124x125)

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Think about it long enough kikeberg, you'll get it.

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

How about you gtfo the board kike?

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

I don't get it, I conclude you are trying to muddy the water.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

This is Zig Forums, the waters have been muddied for some time by jews like yourself.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Holy shit you kike shills really compromised this place

Attached: 1551214457188-1.png (56.24 KB, 255x153)

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

I can honestly say I have never muddied the water on Zig Forums.

The muslims and jews always do.

If a jew does something, they blame muslim.
If a muslim does something, they blame jews.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

61 replies
none of them actual responses

Go back to Tel aviv zion, nobody cares

Attached: 1554436435392.jpg (39.53 KB, 650x434)

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

Jews and muslims are both shit and should both be removed, but you can't remove one without removing the other.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

The papacy is owned by the bilderbergs, why would they burn down something they own lol

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

(((65/183)))

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

Holy fuck! 9/11 ring a bell…?

Jews and muslims are the SAME PEOPLE…this division is taqyyia and a way to steal military funds from the USA the jews were never safer than when they located THE LARGEST FUCKING WELFARE STATE ON THE PLANET RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF MUSLIM PROTECTORS AND ENABLERS.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

get us riled up on the muzzies

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

fuk

Attached: 1554434733736.jpg (127.52 KB, 800x611)

David Baker
David Baker

They burnt the church down as an insult to European catholics.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

He was just in there having a good old pray.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

9/11 was done by jews I know that much, they aren't the same exact people though, the ashkenazi could be argued to be higher class arabs, if they could be argued to be arabs at all. Either way, they're responsible for the arab and nigger invasion of Europe, as well as abroad.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

kek

Attached: NationalZionist.png (62.7 KB, 400x235)

Bentley James
Bentley James

crying over gore on Zig Forums
you're looking for /reddit/index.html good sir

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

I'd say go back to Israel but you're already on Zig Forums.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

OP, your logic is impeccable.
But you forgot to mention that the MSM is trying hard to cover up the photographic proof that David Hogg was praying in the basilica when the fire started.

Attached: david-hogg-khuyt.jpg (45.05 KB, 960x540)

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

All the same people user. NOT RELATED TO US IN ANY WAY. FUCKING FOREIGNERS IN OUR NATIONS.

Attached: jews-arabs-askenazi-are-all-the-same-people-semites-not-europeans.png (451.54 KB, 960x959)

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

This is a muslim right here.

Jews aren't behind 9/11, only ashkenazi jews!

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

I'm a muslim because I pointed out how jews were behind 9/11? Okay next…
Jews aren't behind 9/11, only ashkenazi jews.
Also, wtf do you think people mean when they say jews?

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

Real talk, are you guys jews or just boomerservatives?

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Jews compass all, and not only ashkenazi.

In fact, the idea that jews = only ashkenazi is a way of jews to muddy the water.

And yes, jews also compass the muslims, being the same people.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

I'm an asian who is against ALL jews, not just ashekenazi.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Here's an idea, tell it to the guy who said "Jews weren't responsible for 9/11, only askenazi jews". Most people say "The jews" referring mainly to ashkenazi jews since we know it's them who have all the power in the west, or at least most of it. It was the ashkenazi who were also responsible for the communist movement. Stop derailing with nonsense.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

As I asked before, you guys JIDF or boomers? I can hardly tell the difference anymore.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Most people say "The jews" referring mainly to ashkenazi jews since we know it's them who have all the power in the west

So it's exactly:
In fact, the idea that jews = only ashkenazi is a way of jews to muddy the water.
Jews aren't bad, only ashkenazi jews are bad.

It's way to shift the blame.

And when people say the jews, they mean ALL jews, not just ashkenazi, nice try.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Are you a jew?

Why are you trying to defend jews?

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

All jews are bad, but it is mainly ashkenazi jews who hold the power. This whole point is retarded.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

I'm pretty convinced you're a jew.

John Brooks
John Brooks

Jews posted the OP and are trying to say it's not shiznophrenia

Attached: 5-year-old-girl-fatal-hit-car-runn-across-road-cambodia-02-840x473.jpg (83.43 KB, 840x473)

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

[Spoiler]Robert Bowers didn't record[/spoiler]

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

All jews are bad, but it is mainly ashkenazi jews who hold the power. This whole point is retarded.
Not really, the arab hold power in arab countries and they are jews all the same.
Actually, I'm convinced you are a jew because you are defending jews.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Jews used mudshits to carry out 9/11, Jews are the brains and political power behind the operation and mudshits are their grunt foot soldiers. This is common knowledge and everyone playing dumb on this issue is a brown subhuman cockroach.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

It seems as if you don't understand the point of the post.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

K
Eh, k
Ok

So do we all have a common denominator now? Can you agree we're all A O/K/?

Samuel White
Samuel White

Robert Bowers
Are you saying he screwed the optics?

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Willing to bet it was Muz

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

It seems you are trying to cover for the jews.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

All who aren't jews or boomers, try and understand the point of the post.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Dude, you really are retarded aren't you?

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Everyone understand, it's just you who wants to force the blame on ashkenazi jews, and NOT all jews.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Where is the proof for all of the above?

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

I should have expected I'd be surrounded by JIDF trolls, I guess I'll just leave this post here for REAL whites to find.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Dude, you are really trying to cover for jews, aren't you?

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

REAL whites are here, you might be more comfortable in the Middle east forums.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Based and redpilled

Attached: E7F094BE-2886-4FDA-ABF1-2C2688070C5F.jpeg (71.37 KB, 500x631)

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

I'd love to meet you in person to explain.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Love that, but we have an audience here.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

I'm not interested in the spectacle, just you understanding the truth you've requested

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Every times, on Zig Forums, when a muslim does something:
- IT'S THE JEWS WHO ARE DOING IT
- AND WHEN I SAY THE JEWS, I MEAN THE ASHKENAZI JEWS WHO ARE DOING IT
- AND WHEN I MEAN THE ASHKENAZI JEWS, I MEAN THE ZIONIST ASHKENAZI JEWS WHO ARE DOING IT

Jews are fine, except for the racist zionist ashkenazi jews.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

But I'm interested in the audience knowing the truth that you somehow obtain.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

We can explain it through our mutual commitment to acting on our integrity to know this truth better if we meet eye to eye fren.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

And remember to never spam this on Facebook, twitter or anything, just on Zig Forums.

Just on Zig Forums, when a muslim does something, the racist zionist askhenazi jews are to blame, exclusivelu on Zig Forums.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

But as said, the truth needs to be known by everyone, fren.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

Will purchase asap. I love Dostoevsky's works but haven't heard of this one.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

And as said, a physically concommitted presence will ensure a higher probability of truthful exchange through an increase in communicative factors so that we may indeed provide said truth with mutual assurance.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Gothic architecture

The idiots rejoicing in this act of destruction have read nothing. They're idiots.

Attached: spengler1.JPG (189.82 KB, 680x1010)
Attached: spengler2.JPG (176.6 KB, 624x992)

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

So truth will be come truer if we meet face to face? Sound gay, fren.

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

trying to start a race-war between arabs and whites
implying there shouldn't be one

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

I figured it would be expressedly recieved and returned as such, but i assure you there is no faggotry in and of my intent, fren.

Xavier White
Xavier White

poisoning the well with that glownigger crap

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Despite their mutual hate for each other kikes and sandniggers (including non-Arab Muzzies aka Cultural Sandniggers) each consider themselves superior to everyone else which is why they both have an even bigger hate boner for whites and to an extent the Eastern Asians, who have actually proven themselves to be in fact better than them in a lot of aspects. That is why they have repeatedly worked with each other to damage European society throughout history, and once they feel they have achieved enough, will go back to antagonizing each other.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

Truth is truth but rhetoric and intent have mislead many to accept truth for what they want to be true rather than what is. Let us go without external attractors to facilitate this truth within ourselves without a moderation of others to max efficiency. Your intrigue will only be satisfied by the measure of it's own honesty to who you consider yourself to be.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

To buy the paintings of that nude child, tweet your best offer to
@jimnorton. #Jeselnik
mobile.twitter.com/anthonyjeselnik/status/359915743468470272
oops

David Ward
David Ward

europe.infowars.com/notre-dame-cathedral-in-paris-on-fire-worker-claims-it-was-deliberately-started/

Infowars and Paul Watson spreading the meme it was muslims

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

archive.is/XcdxO

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

Would you not be willing to share your soup with ingredients that I provide?

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Come back, so that we may break bread.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Quick, fly onto Facebook and twitter and fire up your zionist jews are behind this memes.
LOL fag

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

well said.

It's hard to watch shills run ops in chan and want to be cool cucks follow down the path of stupidity and turn against their fellow Whites.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Caps (lol) and not (fag), why not both? Accentuate emotional appeal without the same of predication seems biased…

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Jews burn down JUDEO christian temple
<You should care about this goy
<Be ANGRY goy
<IT'S THE MUZZIES GOY

It's called jewish lightning. And I'm glad it burned.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Jews… or Gypsies?

Attached: Esmer.jpg (131.49 KB, 785x686)
Attached: Alda.jpg (21.92 KB, 500x349)

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

muslims burn down Christian temple
You should not care about this goy
Don't be angry GOY
IT'S JUST THE JEW, GOY
And I'm glad it burned.
I will be glad when a stake is driven through your ass.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Jews = gypsies.

News at 11.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Oh deep state is probably somewhere behind this, but it's clearly ragheads involved at the scene.
It's like NZ though I suspect.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

defending jews

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

defending muslims

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

only a muzzy would be glad that European history is being destroyed.
You are not fooling anyone.
Defending Muslims.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Ain't no Assyrian ever called me goy

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

not being on offense

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Ain't no jews ever called me a kaffir.
That is the whole problem.

John Lewis
John Lewis

We've only solutions at this point friend. Time is here.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Discontinued
:(

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

Here's the deal, nigger. The System wants peace and quiet to operate without compromises. If it takes jews to makes us fight the Muslim hordes invading our countries than thank you jews.

But it's not that simple, isn't it, you absolute retard? They want us docile and fearful, feeding the system with our taxes in a stupid pursuit for tech goodies and luxuries that bring no happiness or fulfillment. When Brenton PBUH did his thing I just went to check the catalog on cuckchan to immediately see what was going on and what I saw was the flood of shills with your rhetoric: that Jews are trying to instigate a war bewteen Whites and Muslims. Ofc, they set up the game to have a win-win situation regardless of the outcome but it's clear for someone who isn't an absolute retard what is the best alternative. You either die standing or die on your knees.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Those buildings were built on top of our History, to cover it up. Stop being delusional. They gladly massacred our people for their stupid religion, the same way they are doing right now.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

my first bris

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

sage cuz' OP is a Kike buffoon

BUT on the subject, I'm not blaming the Jews, OP. Instead, I think we all know who is usually behind this kind of terror attack and conflagration

He can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: Sam-Hyde-800px-.jpg (74.79 KB, 800x617)

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Lmao sure thing rabbi

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Muslims are here because kikes instructed their golems to destroy the niddleast, and like NGOs assured muslims the west would be welcoming and kike politicians in the EU let them in. Kikes are orders of magnitude the more evil ones, and the enemy we need to remove first.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Not being white
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffir_(racial_term)
Kaffir (Afrikaans/Arabic: "kaffer", /ˈkæfə/[1]) is a racist slur used to refer to a black person. In the form of cafri, it evolved during the pre-colonial period as an equivalent of "negro".
What point are you attempting to make?

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Exactly. They are racial Semitic cousins, both must be exterminated.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

The black and white pills wont suffice user. You're a grey or honking rainbow inbetween wherever you choose. We are here cuz it's difficul to be forced into one or another, but we are here neither, right now, both. You choose the fate.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

why are you defending the enemy of the whites.
Muzzies are and always be our enemy.
We must destroy them all.
You have to take out the foot soldiers of the jews.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

In Europe I'll accept this. We didn't get their best.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

If it takes jews to makes us fight the Muslim hordes invading our countries than thank you jews
Jesus fucking christ this is the level of I intelligence posters have on this board now.
Thank you Jews for destroying the ME, importing hordes of foreigners and then stoking a race war between us. xDDDD

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Muslims will only go back through state backed deportation. We can't do this until ZOG is overthrown. Jews have to go first before muslims are dealt with.

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

Bump.

Here's the usual line of bullshit -→ "If the whole IDF murders Palestinian civilians but the Israeli Defense Minister is a dyslexic ambidextrous homosexual who was born under the sign of Capricorn, why blame any other kind of Jews for the slaughter in Gaza?"

What a load of crap.

Jose White
Jose White

You've done better, but biting your greasy hands off with your bait m8, pale as they get.

John Miller
John Miller

jews framed other jews for burning down jewish temple

I don't care.

Attached: are-you-tryin'-to-jew-me.jpg (115.23 KB, 746x732)

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Attached: D4OB47yWwAA1z0b.png (82.65 KB, 500x300)

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

You've done better
It makes me feel warm inside knowing you think about me late at night.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

blue eyed gypsy
<jew-tied disney

Attached: Disney-Jews.webm (4.56 MB, 1280x720)

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Who tell you that? You can just kill them.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Good, feel real cozy cuz you're all i think of every night. Happy to oblige.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Islam is Anti-White because of Muhammad 's Last Sermon which says all the races are equal and thus means miscegenation thru intermarriage. That's the simplest reason why Muslims can't receive respect.
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves."

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Say bye to ur waifu. U know ive been waiting.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

The race war is wanted by all 3 religions.
Islam, Jews, And Christianity.
In revelations it is called the red horse of war. The 3 want the end times.
Charlie Manson idea was to try and jump start the end times. That why he killed the families and planted a niggers wallet at the scene.
The 3 want the end of the world and niggers, spics, and sand niggers are their tools.

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

Better, or I won't respond. Give your audience some respect.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

European creations are jewish because pedophile priests lecture people inside them
You're no brother of mine. If I had to make Notre Dame into a Heathen temple, I'd just swap out the crosses - but since Crosses were a Heathen symbol long before Christianity sprung up and because Jesus was an absolute bro-tier dude, the Crosses might just stay up and instead some plant boughs might be placed around it to showcase native European life. Tearing it down is what jews salivate over.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Brenton was a mossad agent
Filter'd.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

I'm highly aware of the audience. You seem to be making mistakes left and right.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy."
All Muzzies are liars and will slit your throat after pretending to be your friend.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

I don't know what you're seeing but Esmeralda's eyes look more green than blue to me.

Also keep in mind that Esmeralda is actually supposed to be white in the novels. She was born Agnes to Paquette Guybertaut, a Frenchwoman disgraced after a fling with a nobleman.

Agnes/Esmeralda was merely raised by gypsies. Disney depicting her as dark could be explained by her getting a tan by being out in the sun a lot, or by using some kind of tanning oil to appear darker like the gypsies who raised her.

Despite that, she had the good sense to preserve the white race by hooking up with a white guy, and that's why they produced a 100% white sun in the 2007 Disney sequel instead of a mixed-race child, because Esmeralda was never a real jew/gypsy she merely was adopted by them and ultimately rejected them.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

I know you're aware of the audience, but didn't know you were of competing for polairities sake. What do?

James Roberts
James Roberts

Do you mean popularity?

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

An aspect of polarity, yea. But popularity, nah.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

a 100% white sun
Hmm…

Attached: White-sun.jpg (4.2 KB, 225x225)

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

All 3 religions want it to happen to bring the end times. They are all dellusional.
Revelations 6
When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

(Holy Shit)
CHECKED

Attached: triple.jpg (46.98 KB, 602x481)

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Attached: April15-2019-Jew-Awareness-Song.mp4 (11.79 MB, 400x224)

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Maybe you and I could hang out. If we recognize the popularity of each other and motives to drive us there, we could relinquish the momentum of the feedback, yea?

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

According to a French site, the fire started in two different places.

Attached: jud-suss.webm (2.94 MB, 480x322)

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Quintuple symmetry,

Full house is stronger than two pair.

Ethan King
Ethan King

You do realize the shitskins wouldn't actually BE doing so much of that if the kikes weren't funding it in the back, right?

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Of course kikes did it. It used to be obvious knowledge on Zig Forums.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Oh okay, was just making sure your stupid ass didn't bumble your english words again.
Yea man, let's hang out, there's this awesome oak grove I know. Lots of wildlife and real good top soil. Summer is here after all.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

A race war between Arabs and Whites wouldn't be possible if Arabs weren't in White lands to begin with. You and your kind need to go back.

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Good lookin out nig.

God loves y'all, stop serving the kike beast, see you out there m8s.

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

If you want a temple of a foreign semite demon onmEuropean soil, no, you are no brother of mine, jew.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

Is pretty green now that I look closer.
Disney depicting her as dark could be explained by her getting a tan by being out in the sun a lot, or by using some kind of tanning oil to appear darker like the gypsies who raised her.
Or it could be Disney trying to make a gypo look more niggerish to push miscegenation.

Attached: gypo3.PNG (632.4 KB, 724x791)

Jace White
Jace White

I said repurpose a (((YHWH))) temple to a Heathen temple. Read before you post, nignog.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Don't want to lose your comforts so everything must be a false flag
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

The Book of the Seven Seals has been opened, and Daniel's Book as well.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Muds are the real problem. I was recently this refugee gang tried to mug me. Luckily, my 10 years self-training in martial arts came in handy. Not only did I beat up 8 niggers but I also made them beg for their lives. I was almost done tying them up to the lamp post but the jew cops arrived and I had to flee.
Moral of the story is that if you guys train like me then we can all fight off the mud invasion together. And events like this won't be noted by the jew media so we could just keep doing our thing.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

a jew shows her true face

twitter.com/YaGirlTay_007/status/1117226626775785472

Attached: jewish-woman-screams-and-threatens-goyim.mp4 (5.95 MB, 638x360)
Attached: kikess.png (262.79 KB, 640x641)

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

i love this.

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

We are all supposed to feel some loss when a syphilitic faggots dick finally drops off.

Attached: dogshit.jpeg (125.27 KB, 1280x720)

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

-Machete Customizations and Modifications
-Many owners choose to maximize the versatility of their machetes by putting different edges on different parts of the blade. This is by no means necessary for most uses. This video shows how it is possible to customize different parts of the machete blade for different uses:
Upper cutting edge-convex grind for chopping
Lower cutting edge-scandinavian grind for fine cutting/whittling
Lower spine of the blade-squared for making tinder shavings and planing
Upper spine rounded for gripping with two hands when planing
Part of blade right above handle filed flat for striking fire steel.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

WTF I LOVE WESTBORO BAPTIST NOW

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Does it require being disgustingly fat to use?

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

reddit spacing complete with straight-up larping faggotry

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Another big question is, what's next to come out of this? Another counter attack on muslims or hopefully juden?

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

Who knows…

**technologyreview.com/s/612989/chips-may-be-inherently-vulnerable-to-spectre-and-meltdown-attacks/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_(security_vulnerability)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meltdown_(security_vulnerability)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timing_attack **
:^)

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

How is it LARPing?

So you can kill all jews, but not all muslims?

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

bah hambug!
I thought you could spoiler multiple lines.

Attached: 1475213128925-.gif (4.14 KB, 400x400)

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

it was the jews
it was the kike
it was this
it was that
IT WAS FILTHY FOREIGN SCUM
And that includes both the kike and the mudape. Stop being such fucking retards, none of them are your friends, they are all your enemy, and they are all to be treated the same. Don't put the kike outside of the spectrum of the "foreign" like they want you to.

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

Mean to write
it was the muslim
it was the kike
But really, they aren't even that different, so correcting this doesn't matter. Death will find them both and they should both suffer at our hand.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Follow the fuse, you'll find the jews

Attached: everyfuckingtime.jpg (19.85 KB, 852x480)

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

I'm okay with that.

All semites will be killed as commander Brenton has declared. Jews and Muslims.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Yes. Doing the same old tricks.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

I understand that you've watched like 5 Varg videos and now you absolutely hate christianity, but here's the thing:
Europeans assimilated Christianity.
Most festivities are pagan, most of the morals we kept are pagan.
Yes, it still has its roots into kikery, and it is a servant religion and it should be eradicated, but at this point in time it's still very useful and it's not like pagans have the influence to throw the vatican on its head.
Moreover even as a sandnigger religion, christianity can be successfully spun against both jews and muzzies, it has happened in the past.

Notre Dame was built by whites and it's a symbol of white civilization.
It's poisoned with the roots of a sandnigger religion, but it's still architecture of the highest order.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

honeypot/72eQJmn

Join kikes

Attached: 1548923905448.jpg (557.74 KB, 1240x1800)

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

Muslims are here because kikes instructed their golems to destroy the niddleast,
You do realize the shitskins wouldn't actually BE doing so much of that if the kikes weren't funding it in the back, right?
shut the fuck up you bunch of retards
read my fucking posts before you post niggershit I've already addressed

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

honest jew appears
Rare

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

They are barbaric apes, with a barbaric religion that will allow them to kill anyone who dares speak out against them, without trial, once they get established enough in your land to declare Sharia Law. All the Jews have to do, is control / bribe the local mosque, to kill those that would dare stand against them. Think of these apes as the strong arm army of the Jews, controlled by their local mosque, to do the will of the Jew, while thinking they are doing the work of god.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Yep, just ignore the orcs invading Gondor, we just need to convince Sauron to not genociding us.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

What a waste of a nice ass. Why can't (((they))) get beheaded instead?
Muh christchurch was the jews
[CITATION NEEDED]
Believable. Even if OP is wrong and Tarrant was for definite our guy, he still went after the symptom of the disease and not the cause. Never forget, they will ALWAYS want to lay the blame on someone/something else. It's in their nature.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Symptom and cause again, why is this analogy repeated again and again?

Both are cancerous, and if you do not treat both, you are gonna die.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

jews keep trying to pretend Tarrant was an Israel shill
muzzie jews keep enjoying the destruction, while israel suckers like Shapiro respect the building and do not like its destruction
what the fuck is even going on anymore

Attached: 1555412248055.png (804.35 KB, 1440x1620)

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Symptom and cause again, why is this analogy repeated again and again?
Because the jews are the root of this problem, they brought in all this immigration and it's why we are in the current shithole situation we're currently in. You can trust the Muslim to hate infidels etc, but the jew you can't trust for anything except for lying and betraying you. They're the prime architects of the failure of modern civilization, and nobody has fucked up the timeline of this earth more than them. Don't forget, (((they))) lied about hitler and the third reich, the things that are never taught in history books and in our schools are because of (((them.))) Whilst islam has a negative influence such as sharia law, increased crime rate, child grooming gangs etcetera, EVEN SO, this is STILL dwarfed by the crimes and perpetrated by (((them))) throughout the centuries, if not millennia of history on this earth. That is why I, and many others feel this way.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

t. fed cuckchan crossposter
sadly this place is filled with faggots like you lately

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Nah you're just gore scum.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

We're already at war.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

You can trust the Muslim to hate infidels etc, but the jew you can't trust for anything except for lying and betraying you.
So you can trust the jews to lie and betray the goyim?

Is this dum dum?

And no, if you say so, the root is white people who allow jews to bring in muslims in the first place, the root problem is white people, and the solution is white people waking up and removing both, because neither jews or muslims are leaving peacefully.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

It's always the jews.
Even if it was muslims
it was the jews

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Israel hates muslims
Diaspora loves muslims
jews always act according to their need.
(1)
fuck off. we all know that gore posting will trigger shills like you

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Sound like blaming to me.

No, muslims are to be blamed too, and they are to be removed the same as jews.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

So you can trust the jews to lie and betray the goyim?
Absolutely. You can trust that they will betray and lie to you, implying that you can never trust them directly.
is this dum dum
You tell me.
And no, if you say so, the root is white people who allow jews to bring in muslims in the first place, the root problem is white people, and the solution is white people waking up and removing both, because neither jews or muslims are leaving peacefully.
implying this hasn't happened before
It's time to take drastic solutions. But I agree, white people need to wake up, but without Jews the root problem wouldn't be 'white people' now would it? The root problem is Jews. Stop dancing around the truth and fucking admit it.

Attached: jews-expelled.png (700.38 KB, 928x8800)

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

Absolutely. You can trust that they will betray and lie to you, implying that you can never trust them directly.
But you can trust them to hate the goyim, just like how muslims hate the infidals.
It's time to take drastic solutions. But I agree, white people need to wake up, but without Jews the root problem wouldn't be 'white people' now would it? The root problem is Jews. Stop dancing around the truth and fucking admit it.
It would, the truth is that white people allow jews to bring in the muslims.

If white people didn't allow jews to bring in the muslims, they cannot bring in the muslims. So the root problem is white people.

And no, expulsion of jews done jackshit, what matters is KILLING THEM. And the same for muslims, KILLING MUSLIM > EXPULSION OF MUSLIM.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

You cowards make me sick. In the next few years, your gatekeepers on jewtube will be outed as controlled opposition and you'll move onto the next, convinced it is different this time. It won't ever change. Newfags, voxfags/qfags were born to be decieved.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Remind when you "redpillers" do anything but scream kike kike kike all days.

Are you gonna "redpill" the mass LOL?

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

not mentioning ZOG
But he did though, so what now?

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

I think perhaps you need to extrapolate and say that the root problem is 'white people not waking up' rather than just 'the root problem is white people and not jews.' Sounds a bit out of place on Zig Forums.
And no, expulsion of jews done jackshit, what matters is KILLING THEM. And the same for muslims, KILLING MUSLIM > EXPULSION OF MUSLIM.
Thats what I'm trying to imply..Only in our meincraft server of course. I've stated my reasons for slating Jews more though, I won't budge from that and others shouldn't either, for similar reasons. (((they))) will always be enemy #1. I won't budge from this until the matter is resolved.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Only in our meincraft server of course
are you a faggot?

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Doesn't sound out of place at all.

At always, white people and asian for that matter refuse to admit that they are complicit in this.

Without them enabling the jews, and the muslims with the jews, there wouldn't be this problem.

The jews, just like the muslims, would be nothing at all if white people and asian realize that invaders are to be killed.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Jesus Christ do you even know what Opsec is? For fucks sake. It's people like you who get v& for stating they want to do shootings on (((facebook))). Fuck off back to where you came from.

Christian White
Christian White

Quit LARPing.

Jace King
Jace King

he is afraid to say "kill all muslims" or "kill all jews"
Soon it will be illegal to say "No, I am straight", so you can only be straight in minecraft, as if you already aren't

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

At always, white people and asian for that matter refuse to admit that they are complicit in this.
Most don't even know about (((them))) to begin with user.. Once red-pilled, I'm sure everyone will begin to understand.. Till then, (((they))) will continue to pull strings from the shadows, and nothing will be done except small scale shit. The yellow vests are the best thing for us IMO, I await to see how it turns out with anticipation. I feel ashamed that I do not go there myself, but I can think of more reasons not to for myself at this current moment..
I'm not larping faggot. People get v&. Opsec should always be practiced lest the events of royalanon are repeated. If he'd practiced proper Opsec I'd wager he'd still be alive.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Quit hopping IPs and stick with the one please fam.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Most don't even know about (((them))) to begin with user..
If they don't know about them, how do they enable the jews and muslims to run rampant in the first place?

It makes no sense.

And no redpilling or crap, people enable these invaders into their countries, and you think by "redpilling", they are gonna realize a simple fact?
The yellow vests are the best thing for us IMO, I await to see how it turns out with anticipation.
LOL the yellow vests have removed less muslims than Tarrant.

And you are LARPing.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

take your meds faggot
11/10, you will hide under your bed when the race war starts

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (96.38 KB, 1276x510)

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

We should start a race war against the jews, turn the table on them instead.

If you are going to shoot up people, shoot pharisees (they call themselves jews, so for practical effects, jews = pharisees).
Shoot a synagogue, focus on the hooked-nose rats.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

If they don't know about them, how do they enable the jews and muslims to run rampant in the first place?
It makes no sense.
Because they don't know, so they DO pretty much run rampant and with impunity in the first place? Is it such an alien concept that most people actually don't know what is going on around them?
And no redpilling or crap, people enable these invaders into their countries, and you think by "redpilling", they are gonna realize a simple fact?
Yes… You didn't come on here the moment you stepped onto the internet did you? You think anyone else will?
LOL the yellow vests have removed less muslims than Tarrant.
It's not about fucking K/D its about damage done. The vests have done more damage to (((them))) than Tarrant by crippling the economy and effectively dividing a whole country in a matter of weeks.

LARPing as what exactly? We disagree and you try to imply I'm larping.. The absolute state of Zig Forums.
That just kinda makes it worse to be honest.. It means Zig Forums has been infested with faggots who talk and act like you, who try to berate others who even mention (((involvement))). It's a sad state of affairs.
11/10, you will hide under your bed when the race war starts
Only if your mother comes around begging for my dick again at the time :^) Sorry had to shitpost there
This happened recently actually. Remember Robert Bowers? He got it even harder than Tarrant. Probably because he went for enemy #1.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

Because they don't know, so they DO pretty much run rampant and with impunity in the first place? Is it such an alien concept that most people actually don't know what is going on around them?
So are white people stupid then? Stupidity is a sin then.
Yes… You didn't come on here the moment you stepped onto the internet did you? You think anyone else will?
Before I step on this place, I already know invaders are a problem, be it white people, asian, jews or muslims. If they invade my country, they are evil.
It's not about fucking K/D its about damage done. The vests have done more damage to (((them))) than Tarrant by crippling the economy and effectively dividing a whole country in a matter of weeks.
The economy means nothing, physical damage does nothing because money are printed, without killing them, nothing is done.
LARPing as what exactly?
As some kind of secret agent with special word why you are doing nothing.

Jayden White
Jayden White

So are white people stupid then? Stupidity is a sin then.
Not universally. A lack of knowledge isn't exactly synonymous with stupidity, true information isn't readily available except on sites like these, and even then it's drowned by shills.
Before I step on this place, I already know invaders are a problem, be it white people, asian, jews or muslims. If they invade my country, they are evil.
Alright, but for the most part you have to realize that people such as yourself are the exception and not the norm.
The economy means nothing, physical damage does nothing because money are printed, without killing them, nothing is done.
Killing 50 is essentially just a message. Not saying it had no effect, but I still think the vests have this beat on actual damage caused.
As some kind of secret agent with special word why you are doing nothing.
If you want we can trade insults. It won't do any good though. Imply as much as you want though. Believe what you wish.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Jews are trying to start a race-war between arabs and whites
sooo
are jews good guys then?
cos there's only one way a race war will end and it does not look good for sandniggers
i figure jews would want to start a war for any other reason that isn't race, they'll probably use nationality or ideology to justyfi their glovalism homogenization as a solution to all the cultural differences in the world
but if the conflict escalates to race, there is no way the kikes will win
sage cos no sources

Attached: aku-master-of-faggots.png (91.49 KB, 691x286)
Attached: samurai-jack-bat.png (326.59 KB, 791x722)

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Not universally. A lack of knowledge isn't exactly synonymous with stupidity, true information isn't readily available except on sites like these, and even then it's drowned by shills.
No, a lack of COMMON knowledge is known as stupidity, such as not knowing fire is hot, or water is wet, is pretty much a sin.
Alright, but for the most part you have to realize that people such as yourself are the exception and not the norm.
This does not wash away the stupid sins. Back then there was Adam and Eve and the Serpent, Serpent tricked Eve who tricked Adam, all of them bore the sins.
Killing 50 is essentially just a message. Not saying it had no effect, but I still think the vests have this beat on actual damage caused.
Economic damage means nothing, if each white man keeps killing 50 muslims each, there will be no muslims for the jews to puppet, and no jews to bring in the muslims.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Saging now because this is a shit thread with no sources and this is semi O/T anyway. Zig Forums is already going to shit. I don't want to damage it further.
No, a lack of COMMON knowledge is known as stupidity, such as not knowing fire is hot, or water is wet, is pretty much a sin.
Agreed. I wouldn't call it a sin, I would deem it as a fault though.
This does not wash away the stupid sins. Back then there was Adam and Eve and the Serpent, Serpent tricked Eve who tricked Adam, all of them bore the sins.
I wouldn't believe everything in the desert manual written by Jews tbh user.
Economic damage means nothing
(((They))) seem to care about this very much actually.
if each white man keeps killing 50 muslims each, there will be no muslims for the jews to puppet, and no jews to bring in the muslims.
These are idealistic goals but It can't really be disputed. Mathematically correct. Realistically feasible? About as much as most of what occurs in the Desert Manual really.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Read the Gita and Study Yogic science or Taoism. Faggot. Ghandi hates niggers

Attached: 55CEA7D2-113A-4085-8755-4DCF3B1416D8.jpeg (52.43 KB, 433x410)

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

You won't fight because you're a cuck and that's what cucks do.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

LOOK NIGGERS!

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

I wouldn't believe everything in the desert manual written by Jews tbh user.
So would you believe Aesop tales then? Look up the frog and the scorpion.
(((They))) seem to care about this very much actually.
I really don't care what they care, economic damage is nothing.
These are idealistic goals but It can't really be disputed. Mathematically correct. Realistically feasible? About as much as most of what occurs in the Desert Manual really.
It is more realistically feasible than protesting on the street and getting beaten by the police for free.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

And moderation allows a ban evading spammer to spam his exact same shill narrative yet again.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

The (((new))) is coming off you in waves. You reek.

Let me clue you in. We hate kikes, that part you got right. But we are also able to discern for ourselves what is going on. We only come on here to confirm with other like minded individuals that they came to the same conclusion. We share our process of deduction, our info sources, and our intuition. We DON'T need to come here to be told what to think. We come here to discuss what we KNOW.

Take that back to your (((boss))), and have him reformulate a plan of attack, because I know full well you aren't capable of doing it yourself.

Leo James
Leo James

You goyim know that the USA is advancing plans towards war with Iran? Did you ever think that they are calling this "Frances 9/11" on purpose? They are poking whitey so he gets pissed and will "go kill some fuckin arabs man".

Can't believe you all can't see the motive.

Attached: Drake.jpg (72.06 KB, 612x1088)

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Why in the holy fuck does this have to do with Iran?

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Yellow vest with white hard hat. Fireman clearing the building.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Jews are trying to start a race-war between arabs and whites
We all know this. Everyone know. But that doesn't change fact it will be muslims who will kill europeans. Not jews. It doesn't change fact that muslims and niggers rape and kill europeans. Not jews. Notre Dame fire is propably muslim revenge for Tarrant. Stop tryint to redirect this anger to imaginery jews. When you have real muslims and niggers in streets. Muslims and jews are both our enemies.

There will be racewar or there will be just white genocide. There is no other option. Muslims are already here.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

The funny thing is we're both arguing semantics but agreeing upon similar principles.
I really don't care what they care, economic damage is nothing.
Apart from that. But it hardly matters.
It is more realistically feasible than protesting on the street and getting beaten by the police for free.
And that.. If you wanna go kill em all so fucking badly, go out and do it.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

You're probably right but proof is needed.
If ISIS takes credit, it's 100% the jews. I learned this as soon as al qaeda magically disappeared and ISIS was introduced via Rita Katz's "SITE" propaganda organization.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

You have absolutely no proof of this, and this is just ANOTHER shill thread made to implant this thought into Zig Forumsack heads.
FUCK OFF

They're fucking terrified because things are accelerating exactly like Brenton intended.
With the Notre Dame burning down, they found another avenue to shill and sow division in: Religious divides.
Don't let them do that again, seriously, this board gets closer than ever to becoming actually active and accomplishing actual goals, and then you guys let it become derailed because of a bunch of retards spouting far-fetched bullshit and shills capitalizing on it.

STOP BANNING TOR YOU FUCKING RETARD MODS
fucking denying hundreds of anons protection against being v& because of your fucking incompetency at actually solving the spamming problem
go fuck yourselves

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

This natrnarrative is dumb, and I will tell you why. If the migration waves was for us to turn against Muslims, what about the Catholics pouring into the US, or all the Christan migrants from sub-saharan Africa? Do they not rape? Do they not murder? Why is this kept out of the news?

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

OK.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

The Al-Aqsa mosque was apparently on fire at the same time as the Notre Dame was. Gets the ol' noggin' joggin'…

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

What's funny is that you think your proven jewish spam is going to be believed. "Oy vey it wasn't part of the jewish narrative; look at all the words I'm using incorrectly which only jews use this way!"

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Also no, paid shill. Tor is on its way to being banned permanently. You won't be able to spam us anymore.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Their numbers are dropping significantly faster than European stock, so they're in bank run / panic sell-off mode right now before they have to encounter the Holohoax myth they created to rape European boys.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

moderation allows the ban evading boomer schizo to spam

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

this

EVEN SO, this is STILL dwarfed by the crimes and perpetrated by (((them))) throughout the centuries, if not millennia of history on this earth
OBVIOUSLY
Nobody argues otherwise, you dimwit. You just don't seem to understand that the point of what Tarrant did was to stir the public up against an easily identifiable enemy, because it's the easiest way to acceleration.
Tarrant didn't say "only go after muslims"; this view just proves you didn't read the manifesto and you don't know shit. Tarrant called for action against ALL of our enemies, and if you still don't understand why he fired the first shot at muslims, you're probably fucking braindead.

Attached: bt-you-will-fight.jpg (738.42 KB, 1200x3136)

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

proven
Again with this. I'll say it clearly: You have never proven anything, your side has been debunked more times than Communism. You are the enemy, you've always been the enemy, and I see right through (((you)))

using words incorrectly
Look, they caught on to how we identify them by the simple fact that they don't fit in. So now just like with the false flag narrative, they're just going to accuse anons to discredit them without evidence.
I genuinely hope you don't kill yourself, because you'd be robbing some user of the pleasure of splitting your skull on the concrete.

anti-tor shilling
Right, because people are going to believe you're not a kike shill when you openly denounce our protection against your state apparatus. As if people don't know that you faggots are spamming us.

Keep creating these fucking threads, and we'll keep blowing you the fuck out.

Attached: bait2.png (108.03 KB, 1000x950)

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

ANTI-TOR SHILLING

Attached: this-is-what-a-rr-(2).jpg (436.45 KB, 1000x1600)

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Nobody with a sane mind wants to see gore. Stop being a faggot.

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

proves you didn't read the manifesto
You're right I didn't. Even when the event just happened I don't recall managing to ever get my hands on it. As for the rest, I respect what Brenton's aims were, and for acceleration.
first shot
Wew. I know you were on a roll there but they've been firing shots at us for a while. Anyway that was a nice post. Do you happen to have the manifesto at hand?

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

/thread

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Focus on straightening your faith in Jesus

Having "faith" in me is a Satanic falsehood!

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

faith in a jew

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

I am paid by jews to post here
We know. Leave.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

Were you dropped on your head as a kid?

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Israeli operatives / Mossad (with CIA and MI6 assistance and Democrat / Soros / Bezos / Google funding) were responsible for burning Notre Dame yesterday. The goal was to simultaneously (a) further demoralize Europeans / Whites, the French, and all Goyim worldwide, (b) blame the attack on some random Muslim they groomed via gaslighting / predictive programming / targeted marketing / [redacted] in order to increase tensions between Christians and Muslims (keep in mind that Zionists have publicly championed and celebrated "diversity" and "welcoming refugees" for the past however many years) and further divide & conquer, (c) rub it in everyone's faces that they own all the banks, media, governments, and (by proxy) gentile slaves and there's "nothing" we can do about it, and finally (d) act sympathetic on social media and keep banging on the age-old "we're persecuted" myth that they employ to cover up their envy and sabotage.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

You're not sane if you're here to begin with. And i mean it in a good way

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

<oy vey stop telling the truth about kikestianity goy

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Yes they hate us, yes they want to see our civilization burn. Are they responsible for it, probably. But we don't know, and you provided no proof.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Narratives without proofs or even evidence are only distractions as far as i'm concerned

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

/bol
(76)
Shill thread is shill thread.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

POL

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Clownworld
Means you can see the hipocrisy of the modern world
Yes i'm sure it's the (((rulers))) who are pushing the idea that their system sucks

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Hey mister (76) show me the evidence

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

they're already here though so all that we can do is fight. So thank whoever for that

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

White genocide is hilarious.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Calling out user 4e968d as a jew
POL
blaming muslims
jews arent that bad, muslims are the real enemy
Actually it was the Muslim
Why you defending Muzzies?
X is a muslim, they are the problem, not jews
Every time a Muzzy does anything they blame Jews
I am tired of Muslims killing and blaming others
blaming others
but it will be spined off on the Jews some how every time.
Muzzies are and always be our enemy.
You have to take out the foot soldiers of the jews.
dont have to take out the jews though
Not one post in 14 calls for any violence to jews or even admitting that jews have a role to play in any of the bullshit going on in the west

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Jews did the Christchurch
Please kill yourself.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

let the muzzies and jews fight all they want, just stay away and watch the show

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

t. disgusting arab shitskin

Muslims may be used by the world ZOG as their so-called "foot soldiers" but they are revolting subhumans who are ruining the West and will be exterminated as well. And Saint Tarrant was no yid you fucking disinfo shill

James Cox
James Cox

Agreed

Attached: 1513393661744(1).jpg (181.98 KB, 1200x1200)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

t. disgusting arab shitskin
Saint Tarrant was no yid you fucking disinfo shill
Shlomo don't make it harder for yourself.

Attached: nz-Mossad-connections.jpg (687.13 KB, 2034x2034)
Attached: nz-shooter.jpg (760.87 KB, 1073x2001)
Attached: nz-shooter2.jpg (126.49 KB, 558x1024)

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Attached: 33d.jpg (39.82 KB, 500x508)

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Saint Tarrant was no yid, you disinfo kike.

Funny now killing an ISIS mosque/Mossad hive is "random innocent people".

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

no matter how hard you try rabbi, whites' hero worship prevents your subversive antics

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Funny how this thread is swarming with shills. I guess we're really onto something here.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

The smoothest operations are the ones with the best coverups and damage control.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

The church is the only church on this earth established by Christ himself. There is no salvation outside of the church according to scripture.

Matthew 16:13-20

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

he's right, though

Attached: 784a67de41e497e550a766df843214ee0fdf83ced506d58677d14d89b09e05cb.png (588.85 KB, 1022x1246)
Attached: 25b15fb9027e6c17e8cea13ed65aa7c6cf938d95e8d0bff2112814bb9a6cb4f4.jpg (56.81 KB, 603x578)

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

Excellent post. It's posters like you that keep me coming to this cess pit.

The sad fact is that things have deteriorated to such an extent that whenever any atrocity or political crime has been committed the safest bet by far is to immediately assume that it's either the jews or their proxies (ie shitskin muzzfilth) than to assume otherwise. I'm sure it's fun for the jews to be such devils and to run around the world creating chaos and suffering with impunity but this impunity has made them lazy and presumptious, leaving their greasy shmaltz smeared fingerprints everywhere.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

(((76)))
this is the SAME EXACT faggot who is going (60)+ in his other sloppy job mossad thread. are you kidding me

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

go back to niggerchan

Julian Green
Julian Green

np. I just call it like I see it. People here want to glorify tarrant for killing a bunch of mudslimes while simultaniously false flagging this site and excluding the JQ in his manifesto.

The whole thing stank from the start from the moment I saw his guns covered in memes.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

LOL cowardly cunt.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Low iq b8. Nice try jidf.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Coward cunt.

A dog will fight back when cornered. You will just call it a jewish false flag.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

(76)
Yeah I'm not going to bother with this thread

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Tor is on its way to being banned permanently
I fucking wish to bad its the mods who are worst abusers of it

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Correction, I proved it being a jewish false flag.

Kike.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

wow..true psychopathy. I wonder what is said and done in the bowels of their vile synagogue when they're among themselves that she feels entitled to spew hate into the general public like this.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Wow true psychopathy.. It makes me wonder what they say in the bowels of their synagogue when they're alone among themselves

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

LOL coward cunt, worse than dog.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

I proved it being a jewish false flag.
lol no you haven't cuck

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Attached: azohen.JPG (142.33 KB, 717x740)

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

5th suspect defects to israel

mosque under mossad surveillance

Real brainlet hours here. But yeah, go ahead and keep calling people cucks and cowards for not doing mass shooting false flags on an image board. What a bunch of fearless heros you guys are. Where's your mass shooting you hypocritical faggots?

Do as I say and not as I do, right?

Owen Green
Owen Green

Coward cuck, worse than a dog.

A dog would bite, you would bark.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

no sources or proof
Well I'm convinced

Attached: 00a2a13c92f7fcbe0d80589e0cbe33ddeaf0f2482461f3e7c65139fb8ed54456.jpg (81.85 KB, 1366x768)

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

the mouthbreather now just spams insults instead of actually replying

Exactly what I thought.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

I literally just posted them here you absolute retard.

Holy shit, maybe you should start applying for welfare with the sheboons if this is the extent of your reading capacity.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

telegraph.co.uk

Attached: 1459188400669.png (283.88 KB, 518x699)

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Imagine being retarded enough to where someone has to instruct you how to download the PDF you requested for the source you didn't believe existed and then trying to save face with a snarky anime reaction image

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

I know if we can't trust the UK media who can we trust?!

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Bark more, worse-than-dog.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

reported for spam.
Certainly not cretins like yourself

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

uncle adolf disagrees. anti-christian shills just doing their usual d&c tactics i see. never fails. Notice how many threads are filled with "christcuck" posts even though hitler declared christianity the official religion of the reich, and this is a nat soc board?

Attached: 857332086-we-tolerate-no-one-in-our-ranks-who-attacks-the-ideas-of-christianity-our-movement-is-christian-adolf-hitler1.jpg (20.72 KB, 614x455)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit