Remembering The Christian destruction of true European history

William Howard
William Howard

An eye for an eye.
Semites build their synagogues on the bodies of pagan Aryan supermen.
Where is your god now, christcunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-classical/
rarehistoricalphotos.com/nazi-christmas-party-hitler-1941/
archive.is/C10GO
mentalfloss.com/article/29578/how-führer-stole-christmas
archive.is/r76tv
crusaderhistory.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/the-birth-of-freemasonry/
archive.is/CQgQJ
countercurrents.org/stewart090316.htm
archive.is/4440T
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm
archive.is/jvWjn

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Fuck off treefag

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Everything born into this world dies.
Only spirit, being unborn, does not die.
If you call the spirit a name, that name is a creation of your culture, and it will die.
Pagan, Christian, Hindu, Incan, doesn't matter, all cultures eventually die, all names for God eventually fall into disuse, and all holy buildings eventually fall.
Everything man makes will fall.
Only spirit will remain.
-t. Buddhist

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Let's not even get into the forests destroyed to build this masonic/jewish temple.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

Larpagans are just jews without the name

Attached: larpagans.jpg (138.36 KB, 830x974)

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Christians have no understanding of true European history because of their Semitic brainwashing.
Where is Alexander's body? Where have you hid him?
Robbers.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

Europe was converted to Christianity by the actions of an Emperor.
Who is to say it won't be transformed into a niggerfied Islamic union by order of the (((shadow emperor)))?… and yes, what comes around goes around.

Attached: 97380597330354ecc44d8848952c89b091fcd9172c2ad99f7a610231d1e85fe9.png (534.19 KB, 909x923)

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

when you loss what Alexander brought you centuries before
when you let Europe be invaded for centuries
m-muh deus vult

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

low effort d&c
stop responding to d&c threads
at least sage to not bump

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Christianity is the main source of d&c in Europe. Kiss my feet, boy.

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

Totally agree, here is proof Sorry but Christians will never be allies. Even in Germany during Hitler's time they were more of an obstacle than anything else. Christianity is (((their))) controlled opposition at best, much like Trump is today.
Thank-you

Attached: Nation.png (435.82 KB, 606x858)

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Attached: 65094-1566942703527271-1716953226656968409-n.jpg (112.83 KB, 1279x835)

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

europeans were niggers
posts semite worshipper wearing Eurotech

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

We need something more.

Paganism is dead. Christianity is Jewish.
You need something of a compromise, representing new life.

A shared vision, a shared ideal, something a man can believe in, something people can relate to, something of depth to those who seek it but which brings truth to even those who merely wade.
Neither of those who are committed will bow, so its a dream for now, but I believe the future lies not in the past, or not entirely, but in taking that which is most important and undertaking a new paradigm of European thought which reconciles all the many threads of our being while distilling out the corruption which has taken root.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Yeah, Leon Degrelle was definitely a huge obstacle who didn't accomplish anything for example. Lurk for 2 years faggot.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

New paradigm? I got it: make Jesus a Heathen God.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Not my point. This thread is just an attempt to get a pissing match going. Op does not encourage useful discussion or provide applicable solutions.
I'm well aware of Christianity being a semitic tool at its core. But I also understand that lots of European achievements wouldn't exist without Christianity.
What I don't see is how paganism is going to help our Volks and nations to accomplish the tasks we face.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Adding to that.
Almost nothing is known about ancient paganism.
All sources we have today are by Christian writers.
Neo paganism is therefore a modern fiction at best and just as semitic as Christianity at worst.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

These thread of full of nearly identical responses as all other pretend pagan threads.

The vast majority of responses are also shills. We all know the cloned posts, the pagan meme is requiring more and more effort with diminishing returns. Less anons are falling for it every day. They're going to try a low effort and easily flamed Christian thread soon, trying to defend against the assertions that they make with equally flawed responses to try keeping it going.

I have a friend that works at C o g n i z a n t. He's been telling me all about this kind of stuff, the ones doing this kind of thing on fagbook get the same playbook as many of the people in Tel Aviv.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Eh. Getting warmer.

Yep.
What I don't see is how
Then you haven't looked closely. Christianity has a lot of issues, it just isn't going to cut it. There's too many weak points at this stage.

The way of the Old Gods and the way of the new God cannot coexist directly, and neither will carry us forward alone. I can't say how to achieve that compromise which gathers all that is good and casts off what is not good, only that it must be done.

We have sufficient pre-christian writing to have a great many ideas, arguably as many as truly exist of ancient christendom, but you gotta face facts man: European men should not be embracing a foreign semitic faith, all modern forms of which being totally cancerous and gay in terms of hierarchy.
Christianity is quite simply insufficient.
We don't have the full view of our ancestors views, but we have some very good ideas.

We need that which is sufficient - that which is not good, even that which is good but which is not sufficient, will not do.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

all other pretend pagan threads.
This is why you can't be taken seriously.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

Note the forced (((compromise))), this is the goal of our current misfortune. Accepting the core premise that's been laid out to normalize a new paradigm and well poisoning with a nugget of truth that this is an obvious shill thread.

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Yes, your cult is insufficient, but you cling to it.
The alternative is saying 'no compromise', and then we are simply at odds, and all your words fall hollow.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

If you claim you know Christianity is a Semitic tool at its core, and don't see that there is value in that which the semite clearly fears, because of, to some degree, it being bereft of semitic influence, then your words fall hollow as well.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (417.7 KB, 962x897)

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

Judengestaendnis, Voelkerzerstoerung durch Christentum

byErich Ludendorff

Language German !

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Why does everyone say Christianity is Jewish? Its the least Jewish thing in the world. Even the God of Christians, who was born a Jew, was sickened by the Jewishness of that tribe, told them they were not special anymore, that their old rules were to be changed, and called them out for their tricks. They hated this truth more than anything and killed their own messiah because they refused to give up their jewy ways and as a result were punished for the rest of eternity.

All this, and you guys still fall for this "fracture-point exploitation" D&C shit? Come on. Pull yourself together pol. You're all on the same side here faggots.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Why does everyone say Christianity is Jewish? Its the least Jewish thing in the world.
<Bump
<(1)
Oh for fucks sake… Yeah, this may well be a shill thread.

Even the God of Christians, who was born a Jew, was sickened by the Jewishness of that tribe, told them they were not special anymore, that their old rules were to be changed, and called them out for their tricks
Pic related.
their messiah
You buy right into their reasoning, their worldview, like a fish to water. Their God is the only God, the True God, so they say, and you accept that. You accept this 'messiah' business without hesitation. This will not suffice.
You're all on the same side here faggots.
We are not, thats the problem that needs solving. Each side telling the other 'convert!' gets us nowhere but bad blood.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (417.88 KB, 797x534)
Attached: Christianity---Its-The-Opposite-of-What-Is-Said,-Goy.JPG (281.66 KB, 2577x615)

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

fall hollow
ok

Interesting how you haven't actually addressed the rest of the posts. You claim that you know something that no one else does but you never even try to legitimize your argument.

ur cult is failing
Ever since it started failing things in the west have become worse. Difference is: I don't believe that God is just a human construct. Things exist outside of people. Solipsism is unbecoming.

You also seem to think that faith is something artificial anyway. If you can't grasp the importance of transcendence, thinking it's just another tool. You don't believe in anything anyway.

Just say you're an atheist, that's fine. Don't pretend to understand problems if you can't even conceptualize the soul. If you think a faith can just be constructed by humans and it's all the same you don't have any spiritual values.

Ever since the fedora jokes have delegitimized atheism we have had to deal with this facade.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Kikes trying to invert truth
Notre Dame was built over 100 years. The people that started it would never see it completed. What do you have now? Narcissism and decadence. Inverting truth really is the only tool in your toolbox isn't it?
Fuck off.

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Interesting how you haven't actually addressed the rest of the posts.
Which ones, specifically, would you like me to address?

You claim that you know something that no one else does
No, I don't. I claim to know what you know to be true, but can't face, or won't face. I don't know you well enough to say which..
but you never even try to legitimize your argument.
What does this even mean in your mind?

ur cult is failing
I said your cult is insufficient. I didn't say it was failing, not in that post at least.

I don't believe that God is just a human construct. Things exist outside of people.
I am a deist. How could I not believe that to be the case?
But belief = power, in divine terms. That's my guess anyway.

You also seem to think that faith is something artificial anyway.
Religion is artificial as fuck my man. Faith is another matter.

You don't believe in anything anyway.
What I believe in is not something I will willingly describe as "a semitic tool at its core", I'll tell you that much.

Just say you're an atheist
But I'm not. I'm just not a believer in YOUR cult. Because its insufficient, and "a semitic tool at its core".
Don't pretend you believe in what you're defending now. That's unbecoming.

Interesting how you don't address the point of the concept of compromise, which is that I am willing to acknowledge a degree of nobility within christianity, where you show nothing but disdain for the competition to the cult you seek to defend coupled with acknowledgement that it is innately semitic at its core.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

My bad by the way, I thought you were that other nigger. I can address any points you'd like adjusted as appropriate.

Kikes trying to invert truth
You are a kike, as far as I am concerned, my man.
A spiritual kike.

Notre Dame means little to me, because, to me, it is the symbol of the conquering of my people by something foreign and gross, that has done far far far more harm than good.
Now, whether you believe that as well is irrelevant in terms of the thought experiment of seeing it from my perspective, instead of just calling me a kike.
I understand the value and import it represents to a christian mind, but I am not a christian, so I do not share that mind. As a European man, I mourn it as a loss of a historical artifact, but relish in the demise of an occupation under semitic influence… Granted, probably to be replaced by another semitic influence unfortunately, but thus is life on Planet Jew.

The people that started it would never see it completed. What do you have now?
The product of hundreds of years of christianity.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Interesting how you don't address the point of the concept of compromise, which is that I am willing to acknowledge a degree of nobility within christianity, where you show nothing but disdain for the competition to the cult you seek to defend coupled with no acknowledgement that it is innately threatening to the semitic influence you claim righteousness in opposing, as demonstrated by your willful use of the term "kike".

If jews fear it, fear it more than even christianity, AND THEY DO, then clearly it must have some nobility to it.
And if jews fear christianity, AND THEY DO, I will concede there may be noble qualities present therein… I am inclined towards attributing them to the filter of the European people and their pre-christian heritage and beliefs, but that's my business, and if we can come to some sort of compromise as to the Truth of our existence that WE CAN SHARE instead of simply putting a line in the dirt and hating each other over it, that seems the preferable course.

But do not think that means you have free reign to shit all over everything, and then pout when you get slapped in the fucking mouth.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Attached: 1555217824975.gif (47.6 KB, 570x537)

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

These idiots. Even if they're not Christian, they share or should share a European heritage which is built on the white-race and its achievements and accomplishments, including its architecture. Those of you who celebrate this disaster. Assess whose interests you claim to serve, if indeed you serve any interests other than your own larping faggotness.

Hunter King
Hunter King

The fact that other people can telekinetically shatter your ass by fucking each other around the world without inviting you makes you a wimpy failure of a man. Learn to be less broken, ass-shattered losers.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

When people talk about paganism they usually are talking about northern and central European pantheons. How about the legitimacy of for example Hellenic or Roman pantheons which by definition are also pagan ? Even feminist shitshows like wikka can be included into the pagan definition.
Fracture points over fracture points is all I see.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Except it's not really foreign anymore, is it?
Like it or no, christianity DEFINED Europe and back in the day united it more than pagan religions ever did.
Of course, modern cuckstianity is a limp-wristed shadow of it's former self that needs some serious fixing, but I don't see how paganism is in any way better.

Religion is irrelevant. Outside of the purpose of unifiyng, it carries no real weight.
Only the people matter.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Some people here simply do not want to accept (or are paid to) the simple truth that all historical religions of Europe are European.

Everything comes from somewhere, but it is absorbed, altered and christianity is no exception. It has been used by europeans, altered by europeans and it was practiced pretty much by only europeans until recently. 99% of semites hate Christianity nd want nothing to do with it.

IF you want to reject anything that isn't 100000% European, then I suggest you stop using the number system and get back to roman numerals

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

Buddhists don't believe in spirit…

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

Yes they do.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Its the least Jewish thing in the world

An offshoot of Judaism is the least Jewish thing in the world? That's complete nonsense.

Even the God of Christians, who was born a Jew, was sickened by the Jewishness of that tribe, told them they were not special anymore, that their old rules were to be changed, and called them out for their tricks. They hated this truth more than anything and killed their own messiah because they refused to give up their jewy ways and as a result were punished for the rest of eternity

Yes, Jesus was a great man. He was probably the best Jew who ever lived. The Jews desperately needed his reforms and rejecting them was arguably what led to what they have become today. However, Europeans were already better and Christianity (although it was a better version of Judaism) was civilised by European influence, not the other way around. It's not a coincidence that the better parts of the bible are in Greek.

Jesus was trying to use Greek and Persian philosophy to civilize the Israelites. Spreading the poisonous influence of the (((Old Testament))) around the world was missing the point completely. Catastrophically even.

You're all on the same side here faggots

Are we? That's pretty debatable. I don't know about you but I'm on the white side. Do white Christians care more about their white brothers and sisters? Or Nigerians who share their magical beliefs? I think you know the answer.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

This… Jesus went to Egypt and studied the ancient mystic teachings and created something completely new. He utilized imagery from at least a half a dozen different religions… that was the whole point. The Hermetica and the teachings behind it had been spread throughout the entire region for millennia prior to Christ, and he was the final message by the Father to humanity. It's been perverted into a "Judaism 2.0" religion, when in fact its a completely different source.

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Ofcourse, the abrahamic shrieks as he strikes you.

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

(((they))) burned you're church down and you just larp.deus vult LOL

Attached: Varg-is-happy.jpg (28.21 KB, 485x338)

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Any source to back that up.
The gospel according to biff does not count.

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

Except it's not really foreign anymore, is it?

Omg this^. Just like how Somalis born on European soil are 100% European. In fact immagrants are the real Europeans. White "people" are just inbred mutants bred by Yakub 6000 years ago.

all historical religions of Europe are European

Yes and Islam has always been a part of Europe. When will these stormfags learn.

IF you want to reject anything that isn't 100000% European, then I suggest you stop using the number system and get back to roman numerals

Exactly! White "people" have no culture. We were living in caves before BLACK people got there. These incel stromcucks are just mad that their grandchildren will be black. Europe's future is brown and it is beautiful. Whoever doesnt like that is on the wrong side of history.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

Heres a fun fact: Jesus never called his father Yahweh. Not once.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

There are many examples. Here's an easy one: what does the story of Jesus start with? Three wisemen? or were they Magi? Magus was the name at that time of Zoroastrian priests. The communion ritual is basically a repurposed Zoroastrian ritual that goes back to the Vedic period…

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

european eye for an european eye
Retard.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Semites
European
Sad.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

If God and Jesus are One,why does he need to call himself with His own Name?

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Paganism is dead. Christianity is Jewish.

Agreed. I'm thinking something like Der Mythus des Zwanzigsten Jahrhunderts + 9 Noble Virtues + Aristotle.

A new religion should focus on values, culture, rituals, community and not focus on deities. Deity worship is dead and a shitty argument to make. If you base your religion on "because my deity says so", then it can easily be ignored on the basis of "what proof do you have that your deity exists" or "my deity is better". Any new religion must be based first on ration truth, then later draped in the trappings of European religion so that it is sound at the core.

In other words, a religion should always aim for the truth. Otherwise it is vulnerable to empircal attack and can be rejected by it's adherents. This has happened with Christianity in white nations, and is what makes asatru seem larpy and untenable which prevents it from growing. So what is worthy of veneration and also "true"?

one's people (genetics, ancestors, family)
nature (the earth, the soil, the sun)
virtu (strength, honor, courage)
wisdom
beauty

And probably some other points I have missed.

All these are objects or ideas which certainly exist and are worthy of veneration. Of these, the one most important is one's people. I do not have an argument to support this, but I would guess that most people I ask would say the same. The argument can be made that you can't have one's people without nature, but what does nature matter without one's people. The same applies for the other items.

Notice this list contains no deities. Why should deities, which cannot be shown to exist, take precedence above one's people? Even if a religion supports the prosperity and continuation of one's people, why would you place the deity first and the people second?

Attached: b11c0214c217b32771a2739f842a2e2bce853d49dff72c373b1993ebdb9f91bc.jpg (10.12 KB, 145x255)
Attached: 6aa1078d5408453598cbc974846ee890b7e6cc7f79aa6edc2a1dcc131c78ec39.png (20.18 KB, 255x185)
Attached: 998a808f103fce9257b33ec0a88f1205feb8c556cbfd6ea72aaf4132b07f77e6.png (6.65 KB, 166x255)
Attached: 98b16910ffe3117fc1fca635a32f4a8be3c9d699239308a01f42bda2d4203c99.jpg (17.96 KB, 183x255)
Attached: bc6f74d5b9570640c9aea73ae97e787666dfd1b6687ba68c649b012433b84d05.jpg (18.93 KB, 202x255)

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Europeans
European
Cathedrals are European art.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

cathedrals were built by siphoning resources from whites to build temples to jewish deity
this is european art
That explains why whites are where they are today.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Christians have not yet realized they are now the Pagans they once too subverted. The process is more or less the same. Internal weakening of the religion in major urban centers(i.e mos maiorum getting less and less important for Romans). Arrival of foreign or development of anti-traditional forces in urban environment(Mithraism, Sol Invictus, christianity, etc…). Mongrel urbanites discover this new "religiosity"(i.e liberalism) and impose it on everyone else, re-evaluating every value once held, including rural and suburban people(literally "Pagani"). Final phase, once the urban takeover is complete and political power is achieved(c*nstantine), begin the purge of the old.

Attached: delphi-destroyed-by-christmutts.jpg (391.35 KB, 2020x1600)

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Attached: aa86cab954c0965d758c7806715640dfd7b5778f.jpg (58.57 KB, 566x554)

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Kike.
This.

Good riddance I say.

Paganism lives on with the blood of the people.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

TBO
Well… I have something for you

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Attached: 1550176067512.jpg (1.9 MB, 2321x1330)

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

ctl+f "pagan"
17 results
8 unique IDs
You jewniggerfaggots.

Pagan
1. Disparaging and Offensive:
+ a person who is not a Christian, jew, or Muslim; a "heathen".
+ an irreligious or hedonistic person.
+ an uncivilized or unenlightened person.
Origin:
from Church Latin 'pāgānus' = "worshiper of false gods", "not a soldier of Christ";
from Early Latin 'pāgus' = "village(r)", "country people", "rural district";
originally "district limited by markers";
related to 'pangere' = "to fix or fasten";
from PIE root '*pag-' = "to fix";

Whatever your ancestors were doing before the first century is what you should be doing now.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

It's best to just not engage or do this:

They're just going to keep doing the same thing. Same tired talking points, same boring attempts at creating a fracture. It's 90% shills and 10% retards not realizing this is just blatant shilling. They never explain themselves outside of calling everyone else kikes and celebrating the demise of white people.

Also keep in mind that they try the other side from a Christian POV to attempt to strengthen their own narrative.

It's not working and they know.

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

The Roman Empire and Alexandrian Empire were both Pagan.

Are you a slavic troll?

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Likes and Slavic scum will not rewrite history. Neither will Amerimutt trash.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Who is being anti-pagan now. My viewpoint is
Slavic scum
Amerimutt catholic trash
Kikedykes

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

kek>>13141680
The vast majority of responses are also shills. We all know the cloned posts, the pagan meme is requiring more and more effort with diminishing returns. Less anons are falling for it every day.
True, only kikes and 1 digit brainlet would shill for it.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

rome
"pagan"
They were not.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicureanism

Attached: De.Rerum.Natura.jpg (485.72 KB, 1005x1521)

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

Yes they were. Stop your revisionism.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

oh boy here comes christmutt mental retardation
hear hear folks, Romans were actually abrahamites all along!! das rite!

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

To LARPing pagangfags I say this : Go be converted somewhere else. Thats all.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Notice this list contains no deities. Why should deities, which cannot be shown to exist, take precedence above one's people? Even if a religion supports the prosperity and continuation of one's people, why would you place the deity first and the people second?

If people really need deities (not saying that they do necessarily) then this can be reconciled by the idea that the diety is IN the people.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

The reason there are only shills here is because people already made almost all the arguments they could against Christianity, they really tried, you ask for proof but you don't give a serious answer to anything that isn't a shitpost, you are no better than the people that believe that race is a social construct, your ideas would be so easily changed if you didn't shove aside anything that challenged your views, and it's not going to change, you refuse to listen. You will never wake up, when you should have woken up or never have believed in the first place when you where a child, and maybe a teen, like you did with Santa Claus.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Christianity is so depressing, knowing I have Christian family makes me just as sad as me having leftist family members, it's just unbelievable how a 2000 year old levantine religion appeals to and controls so many European people to this day, but I have to admit, it's really impressive.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

I lamely linked to a jewpedia article instead of forming a coherent argument therefore Romans were materialist consumers Epicureans for 1000 years.
Epicureanism was one philosophy among many in Rome. But they were fundamentally pagan from the beginning and continued to be so until Constantine instituted Christianity as the official religion of the Empire.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Epicureanism is a system of philosophy based upon the teachings of the ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus, founded around 307 BC.
Also:
Epikoros (אפיקורוס), lit. "Heretic", is a Jewish term cited in the Mishnah, referring to one who does not have a share in the world to come
wikipedia.org/wiki/Epikoros
jews hate him

Attached: Epikouros.jpg (7.47 MB, 2533x3800)

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

If anyone has a imageboard that isn't infected with Christians please tell me, Christians are turning me into a defeatist.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Under-rated post. Christians are too emotionally invested in their 'faith' and are unable to see that the tables are being turned on them.
I don't believe in Karma but every church that burns down and is replaced by other semitic filth like Islam or marxist hubs is pure irony. The invader and destroyer of native culture/knowledge/art gets a taste of their own medicine.

Capped for posterity

Attached: christians-are-pagans.PNG (205.51 KB, 1802x289)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Remember the jewish paid shilling.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

De rerum natura ("On the Nature of Things") is a first-century BC didactic poem by the Roman poet and philosopher Lucretius with the goal of explaining Epicurean philosophy to a Roman audience. The poem, written in some 7,400 dactylic hexameters, is divided into six untitled books, and explores Epicurean physics through poetic language and metaphors.

Namely, Lucretius explores the principles of atomism; the nature of the mind and soul; explanations of sensation and thought; the development of the world and its phenomena; and explains a variety of celestial and terrestrial phenomena.

Complete text:
Greek + Latin: archive.org/details/epicvreaedidith00epicgoog
English: attalus.org/translate/epicurus.html

Attached: Epicurus-Nuremberg-Chronicle.jpg (103.65 KB, 470x594)

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

You faggots need to review your Evola. Christianity is the grandfather of today's liberalism. They are different strains of the same disease. You cannot be a Christian and fight against today's degeneracy and inversions of the proper order you yourselves promoted and instituted the inversions and degeneracies that lead to the clown world we have today. Christcucks are just liberals from 2000 years ago. They are the same.

inb4 "that's not real christianity"

John Peterson
John Peterson

Yes, I noticed the similarities between the Christian conversion and the "liberalization" of Europe as well. Foreign ideas infect nations and shun everyone that doesnt believe in their foreign ideas, and later claiming those foreign ideas are part of the nation.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

thanks for the wikipedia copypaste but I could've searched for it myself if it had anything to do with paganism and non-paganism
"Romans" aka the Latin speaking Italics of the city of Rome, descendants of Latins, Sabines and Etruscans were as pagan as it gets and the biggest nightmare of semites ever since they curbstomped punics
They were so pagan in the true etymological sense of the word that even Greek philosophy was seen as degenerate and decadent at the beginning and a sign of urban degeneracy against the archetypal Roman of the time, an austere farmer-warrior.

Attached: Lucius-Junius-Brutus-MAN-Napoli-Inv6178.jpg (7.2 MB, 2531x3796)

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

says "pagan"
to hel with you

Attached: Dante.jpg (360.37 KB, 810x1024)

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

I'd post the picture that compares the laws on Christianity and Judaism in Christian Rome but the file already exists…

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Are you retarded?

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

if it had anything to do with paganism
and non-paganism
no serial comma
wat

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Why do shills make shit up and argue in bad faith
gee I wonder

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Are you a slavic troll?
Not all Slavs are christkikes.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

But all d&c posters are actual kikes however

John Long
John Long

Lets betray half your lineage and all of your grandfathers to larp in some religion that lacks information.
My ancestors were sacrificing babies to moloch in the area of malagabefore the romans came and the romans religion might ad well be as foreign to me as is islam
Catholicism is more Spanish than any strain of paganism

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Weird how the insane push for secularization, "rationalism," and atheism in western nations preceded the past two centuries of massive liberalization. Weird how the modern progressive is as triggered by Christianity as he is by National Socialism. But surely you'll fool somebody eventually.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

By the same logic why would he call himself father? That is not the point though. Im not arguing whether he is one being or more. The point is he didn't say either was Yahweh. In fact he says the opposite.

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And yet in Genesis it says Yahweh walks with people, talks to people, even wrestles a guy!
Now obviously Jesus was familiar with Genesis, every Judean would be (even the foreigners would have heard some of its stories).

So unless he is wrong or lying (which would be impossible and blasphemous) then we're left with two possibilities:

He's saying Jews aren't even of the line of Adam (ie not human) which I guess could be true if you take John 8:44 super literally, but it seems unlikely he would recruit actual demons into his church. So eliminating that we're left with…

He's saying Yahweh, who they have seen and heard or at least claim to, is NOT God and not his father.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Good for you?

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

Imagine not being satisfied with shitting up allt the Notre Dame threads with fake pagan/christian D&C that you have to make another thread specifically for this garbage. You kikes sure are a gluttonous lot.

Attached: 2f4acd75930885b5bebf636061ad816f1417e1e0cafd18fad5b895d6bdf88140.png (280.6 KB, 814x565)

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Christianity has been allowed to poison the European spirit for far too long. With the knowledge we have come to gain, it is clear that (((Christianity))) is nothing more than semitic filth that has infected Europe and spread destruction and death within our own homelands. Christianity is the real d&c here.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

They rejected christianity because it did not go far enough. Where do you think they got their ideas of radical egalitarianism? the bible

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

I know nothing
I will continue to spam things only jewish shills say
wow i win now
sage

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

are you sure they were your ancestors and not some punic foreigners? most of Iberia at the time of the Roman conquest was already Indo-Europeanized, meaning their religion would definitely be closer to Roman religion than any afro-asiatic cults

in any case, maybe if you took a look at medieval Catholicism you'd realize its great elements have little to do with the first century foreign levantine cult of christianity and more with its Hellenic intellectual elements and Roman military and civic elements incorporated with time, as well as Germanic Chivalric elements

by equating or comparing the particular middle ages expression of European spirituality called Catholicism with primitive levantine christianity you are only doing a disfavor to the former

in any case, middle ages Catholicism is by all means as dead as 1st century Paganism

Attached: 1484535752125.jpg (1.54 MB, 1704x2272)

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

gnosticism

Your post inspired me to look that up and I found this on Wikipedia
inb4 Kikepedia

Many of the Nag Hammadi texts make reference to Judaism, in some cases with a violent rejection of the Jewish God.[15][note 14] Gershom Scholem once described Gnosticism as "the Greatest case of metaphysical anti-Semitism".[22] Professor Steven Bayme said gnosticism would be better characterized as anti-Judaism.[23]

Hmm where did you get that meme buddy?

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

National Socialism shuns not the Christian, the Pagan, Satanist or Zoroastrian. It transcends these petty machinations of mortality in favour of that which unifies all: Race. National Socialism is an ideology, nay, an all encompassing World Doctrine, that places Race at the very centre of all its dealings. For it is Race that unites us. The Pagan breaks bread with the Christian at the table of National Socialism. They are one Race. The Pagan is no less European than the Christian, and the Christian has no more exclusive right to European Morality than does the Heathen. Both are of the same Blood, the same Flesh, the same Folk. What does Christianity offer the Pagan apart from Judgment and Foreign Ideals? What do the Old Gods offer the humble Christian apart from Fear and Harshness? Neither offers what the other desires, and in that, a schism of conception. National Socialism unites them on the one thing neither can obtain nor be rid of: Race. What is the Christian when he is not Christian? What is the Pagan without his Paganry? They are European. This, and this alone, is the underlying factor to all that comprises them. Their faith does not change their Race. Their faith does not choose their Race. Their faith does not negate their Race. The European is as he is under Nature. It is his Nature that he is European, and it is his choice that he partakes in a religion. His choices do not change his Race. But, it would seem that merely belonging of the same blood as your brother is not enough for some. They would mean to control his mind, his faith. Why? For what purpose does this task need accomplishing? Ask yourselves why Christian must preside over Pagan, or that Pagan lords over Christian? What Rights do either have over the other? By what basis do you brandish thy blade at your brother? Your kin, your blood, your Race. To condemn a Pagan or Christian is to condemn the European behind the belief, not the belief itself. Attack Christianity. Attack Odinism. These are but beliefs. But do not attack the follower of Christ or Odin, for they are Europeans. National Socialism cares not for Religion, for it is a religion unto itself: a Religion of the Race. One by which European Unity may be achieved. It holds sacred the Blood of the Race, the Land, animals and rivers of the Earth. It holds Nature as the highest power; a power no man is above, and a presence no man can fathom. From Nature came the Races of Man, and to Nature they shall return. Only the Blood of the Race transcends the Existence of the Individual; from generation to generation, we pass the same blood. It is the literal manifestation of Immortality. Within the Race flows a Common Blood, and this Common Blood is the gift of Life from one generation to the next. This is why the Jew drinks the Pure Blood of the European; for it is blessed by Nature itself as untainted by the pollution of lesser blood. This Common Blood, this Life Force of the Race that transcends Time, is at the core of National Socialism. National Socialism ensures the existence of the Common Blood, the Folk, so that a Eugenic future may be achieved. The Religion that is National Socialism is a Religion of the Blood. It makes pure the Common Blood, filters out impurities through Eugenics, both Social and Biological. It is an Organism, a self contained system that provides all that is needed for the Folk, because the Folk provide all that is needed for It. National Socialism has no preference for the subjective beliefs of the individuals that comprise its masses: it cares only of Race. So long as the Race is Pure, so long as it is Whole, its Strength is immeasurable. The Strength of National Socialism resides in the Strength of the Common Blood. The Will of National Socialism resides in the Will of the Race. The Spirit of National Socialism, is in you.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Of course I know, catholicism is the closest thing Spaniards have as a genuine native religion. Both roman and celtic are invaders religions and so is islam.

John Myers
John Myers

You're being naive. Christianity aims to supplant race as the most important aspect of a people's life and existence, hence why Christians place their religion far above their own race. They will never "break bread" in good faith with those who do not wholly conform to their semitic ideals.
If Europe is to survive in the long-term, Christianity either has to go through a complete reformation, or it must perish.

David Rogers
David Rogers

You are taking the deity shit too literally. That's understandable considering we've had 2000 years of Christians autistically screeching "no this is literally true you heathen" but it needs to be put aside. The deities of the ancients were metaphorical and symbolic. They personified all of the values and ideas you talk about. And it is this personification that allows us to tell stories about them and use them as metaphors and stand ins for ourselves.
We are a social species and we understand the world best through stories about people and personifications. We need deities and our stories about them. We should absolutely put aside the autistic insistence on their literal existence as sky fairies or what have you. But we should keep the stories and traditions and instead insist on their metaphorical interpretations and the lessons they teach us. People in our age distrust literal deism, so to speak, but they still love stories with deep meaning.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

And what do you suggest. Pagans are called larpers for a reason. Youre next to New Age religion in terms of degeneracy and your own religion at the time of christianity woulf have evolved into something like it, Mithraism is an example of that
inb4 muh it wouldnt because muh polytheism
Thats how all religions started and all axial age religions are monotheist or dont have gods. While paganism I respect I wont convert to it just because "muh chritianity is jewish" when jesus hated edomites, called them the synagogue of Satan, was killed by Jews, the Torah says he is suffering in burning excrement. Besides the jews deny Replacement Theology which makes them apostates

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Pagans are called LARPers because christians are buttmad about being LARPers.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Deity worship is a huge part of religion. The Gods are perfect archetypal symbol, or memes, that serve as mascots of sorts.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

They serve as role models.

The catholics rip it up by having "patron saints".

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

That is also how I understand the pre-Christian European gods - as entertaining characters for campfire stories, each personifying aspects of life.

To me it looks like the heart of religion is in the stories/histories about actual people. If you look at Irish or Germanic religion for instance, there are histories about person x who went to this place and did this deed, and person y who went to another place and did some other series of actions, and so on. The old testament is basically the same thing, but documenting a bc history of the jews. I think that Saints in christianity were so popular because they brought back this series of histories and focused it in Europe with European characters and also each were associated with different aspects like the old Indo-European derivative gods.

Anyways, my point is that histories of men are more important books to have than stories about gods are.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

Actually if you knew the translation to that Name you would understood why Christ didn't have to call Father with it.
The Name alone foreshadows Christ.
Demons are the spirits of the dead ones like Goliath(Giant).
Pagans were worshiping them when they were alive.They were even enslaved by them(Sumer,Egypt) and even bred with them which explain why God told Israelites to wipe out Canaanites.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Funny how the jew god just tells his followers to kill all who disagree with him.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

You're implying you are not and are worshipping a genuine religion on which its mayority of doctrine wasnt saved by christian monks. Paganism might as well be fucking dead and renamed into new age paganism seeing as genuine worshippers are counted in the thousands and are outnumbered by the more degenerate new age larpers

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

implying pagans didnt do the same to other pagans

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

Dude, you are worshiping a dead kike while pretending to be a real religion.

Good thing nobody takes your LARPing ass seriously.

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Aksually, pagans try to incorporate their gods into other pantheon.

Like how germans saw Heracles as Thor.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Or the fact that certain pagan religions are straight up niger tier with their human sacrifice and their barbaric punishments like the blood eagel

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Thats even worse

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Good thing people take your odin as a joke

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Yeah, that's worse than the jew god who says worship jews instead of your native gods, goyim.
Don't think so, Odin is more respected than Christ.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

human sacrifice
Not really bad, some deserve to be sacrificed.
and their barbaric punishments like the blood eagel
We should keep them tbh.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

posts meme image of a freemason BTFOing a pagan epic style
Based, i too love the knights templar

Attached: Templar-Mason.jpg (21.25 KB, 349x362)

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

People respect Odin
Lel most amerimutts dont know who he is, and the europeans that do mostly treat it as a history.
And yes incorporating other gods is just as bad by your words of what a religion should be.

13142899 (You)
human sacrifice
Not really bad, some deserve to be sacrificed.
Good way to make yourself known as a Siegetard
and their barbaric punishments like the blood eagel
We should keep them tbh.
<Lets act like niggers

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

i know this is a retarded statement, but i'm sick of all of the german bullshit on here, i'm genuinely interested in the information, i've been trying to find a decent pdf translation program that doesn't use google for days now…no hope, still better chance of finding that than learning to speak fucking german just so i can read banned material…yep, i know i'm a "lazy" piece of shit, i'm actually ok with accepting that on this one, i do enough in my life as it is. lol. thanks for the link though, i've saved it incase i ever do learn german or find a way for translating stuff like this.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Lel most amerimutts dont know who he is, and the europeans that do mostly treat it as a history.
I think the reverse, most mutts and euros do know who Odin is, as well as the japs and chinks due to pop culture.
And yes incorporating other gods is just as bad by your words of what a religion should be.
Why exactly? European religion are similar to each other.
Good way to make yourself known as a Siegetard
Why? Because I think some people deserve to be sacrificed?
<Lets act like niggers
Niggers eat and breath, let's stop eating and breathing.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Yeah no one ever fought each other when they were pagans right? LOL

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

They fought each other but they still respected each other.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

Not really bad, some deserve to be sacrificed
Yeah, and you wonder why paganism died out huh? The Carthaginians did human sacrifices too. Sacrificing animals and people is dumb as shit because you can simply use those resources for a greater good instead of just wasting them away, it's not at all surprising that people hated that shit

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Your mistake here is equivocating "paganism" with praxis; more than anything else, it's about the mindset. Nobody with two brain cells to run tohether thinks that "authentic" Germanic or Irish or Gallic heathen practices or beliefs will (or should, or could) ever be reconstructed. However, heathens maintain that their faith has always been and will always be because its basis is mankind's relationship to the natural world to one another and this allows it to pop back up whenever. "Magical thinking" is the key here, which basically just means not taking the world at its materialist face value and allowing yourself to experience awe; despite being the most visible aspect, the actual ceremonies are almost tertiary compared with having the right mindset.

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

but they still respected each other
How would you know that? Were you alive back then?

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

And what do you suggest
I made it pretty clear what your options are, either reform your anti-White religion, or die with it.
Pagans are called larpers for a reason
"Pagans" are called larpers by Christians for the simple reason that Christians do not understand faiths that don't require slave-like worship, nor do they understand faiths that are founded on principles of natural law that encourage the pursuit of racial and spiritual advancement. Christianity is merely about obeying rigid guidelines set out by a foreign god in the hopes that he will grant you salvation, and anything that deviates from this structure is a religion of larping to them.
Youre next to New Age religion in terms of degeneracy
No.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Paganism died out because abrahamic filfth destroy it.
The Carthaginians did human sacrifices too.
So did the romans, and they salted the carthaginian earth.
because you can simply use those resources for a greater good instead of just wasting them away,
Excess resources exist even in pagan times.
Caesar in Gaul's notes and Tacticus's Germania.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

What do you mean by disagree?
Reread what i wrote.

James Wilson
James Wilson

As in not worshiping his kike ass.

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

It's ironic you just calling everyone a jew meanwhile you're the one who is so adamant on the destruction of Christianity, EXACTLY like a jew would be

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

13142839 (You)
And what do you suggest
I made it pretty clear what your options are, either reform your anti-White religion, or die with it.
Pagans are called larpers for a reason
"Pagans" are called larpers by Christians for the simple reason that Christians do not understand faiths that don't require slave-like worship, nor do they understand faiths that are founded on principles of natural law that encourage the pursuit of racial and spiritual advancement.
I would redirect you to Codreanu, Jose Antonio, Boleslaw Piaceski, clerical fascist in general, and in paganism you also worship gods and are not allowed to deviate from the rituals the gods set upon you.
Christianity is merely about obeying rigid guidelines set out by a foreign god in the hopes that he will grant you salvation, and anything that deviates from this structure is a religion of larping to them.
All religions have rigid guidelines, none of them tolerate heretics
Youre next to New Age religion in terms of degeneracy
No.
Yes

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

Jews play both sides

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

1 God creates humans in His image (no other creature is made in His image not even angels so other creatures are below humans.
2 Gives Immortality for free
3 Provides/Allows to live in heaven/Paradise for free in His Presence and to have fellowship with Him like with a Father.
God is the source of the concept of benefit,good,life,holiness,purity,wisdom,
existence.
Evil is only the absence of God.
What more do you want?

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Quality formatting, organic Zig Forums poster.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Just popping in to say that as a Christian, I agree with you. Christianity can be reformed to fit exactly what you're suggesting.
Reject dogma of practice, replace it with dogma of goal. What you're describing is cucktianity, which very much was shaped by jews. There's a reason that Jesus (honestly just call him Yeshua, there's nothing wrong with Hebrew, fuck the kikes for claiming it as their own) told the rabbis of his day to basically fuck themselves.
Also, Christianity does not seek to abolish nationalism, but merely not to have it as an end-goal. The kikes have their nationalism as an end-goal, which is why they seek to destroy every other nation and race. You don't believe in the "master race" myth, do you? Hitler envisioned a respectful, peaceful world, still populated with a variety of nations and races. Humanitarianism /through/ nationalism.
I have not come to abolish the law, but to fulfill it
There are many examples of native folklore and values being successfully integrated in a Christian doctrine.

The argument you're leading with the other guy is based on assuming the worst from each respective religion.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

All Paganfags yelling at Christfags and all Christfags yelling at Paganfags are just kike shills trying to DnC at a moment of pain and loss.

GAS ALL THE KIKES

AVENGE OUR SYRIAN COUSINS BY BURNING TEL AVIV

REBUILD EUROPEAN HOLY SITES, PAGAN AND CHRISTIAN ALIKE

RACE WAR NOW

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

Muh shilling
Im not here to convince you about converting, you're a pagan so if you converted you would downgrade the church
I would rather you continue and dishonor your ancestors, let them judge you alongside Saint Peter

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

This, as much as it pains me Catholicism needs a second reformation

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Don't bother rebuilding the pagan ones. Christians will just burn them down again.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

in paganism you also worship gods and are not allowed to deviate from the rituals the gods set upon you

Except most modern "pagans" realize the gods aren't real in a tangible sense. Meanwhile Christians have gotten so autisticaly literal that millions of them think Noah's ark was meant to be an exact report on a real event.

All religions have rigid guidelines, none of them tolerate heretics

Not even a half truth. Some religions barely have guidelines. Some, Unitarians for instance barely have a clear definition.

As for "heretics" the Romans had these things called mystery religions.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

Cry more, yid.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

GAS ALL THE KIKES
Can Christians do that? Doesn't that go against thousands of years of established doctrine? Even E. Michael Jones reaffirms that you can't kill them, but neither can they be allowed to subvert your culture.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

christianity is an abrahamic religion, similar to judaism and islam, the old testament is literally just the torah and the new testament is grade A kike shit, europe didnt need cuckstianity before, so why would it need it now? you do know jesus, all his followers, the people he helped, and his disciples were ALL jews? the main enemy of the bible is the romans that ultimately kill jewsus

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

Except most modern "pagans" realize the gods aren't real in a tangible sense
Then religions becomes meaningless.
God is real, god exist, god makes wonders. This is starting point of all religions. There is no reason to believe in god that doesn't exist.

Attached: 11111.jpg (82.71 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

it's another kike d/c episode
work together you fucking idiots

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

I was about to be insulted but then I remembered you Christians consider "yids" your God's chosen master race. So thanks I guess?

Anyway I don't believe in any of this magic nonsense, I'm not "crying" about it. Just pointing out the fact that it's pointless to build anything pagan as Christians (well I guess Muslims now) would burn it down in a year tops.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

i wouldnt support 2 kike sides teaming up, pagancucks and christcucks both get the bullet

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

This^

Can't we all just worship Ahura Mazda and get along?

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

give me clickshekels goyim!

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

Reminder the wood that burned was older than Christianity in Europe, belonging to trees that were centuries old at the time of their felling to build Notre Dame.
Reminder that what was burned was not a Christian cathedral, but a European monument made of the very living earth of our lands, rock and wood drenched in OUR blood and worked and formed by OUR ancestor's toil.
Like the faith of the church, that cathedral may have had distant origins but it was made whole by Europe and molded and fashioned by Europeans.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

Then religions becomes meaningless
blind faith is for niggers who need the promise of heaven and the threat of hell to behave like civiliced human
there are millon of secular reasons to not be an inmoral degenerate without virtue
religion is nothing than the oldest form of human recorded history, turned into fairy tales by ancient humans who could not fully understand the events they recorded so they made up magical men in the sky to fill up the blancs
Religion is nothing more than a tool for social control, while kikestianity may have moral lessons worth keeping within their holy test, faith in the authoritarian (((monotheisitic))) despot that is the kike god is retarded
everything worthwhile kikestianity has was stuff european culture built upon the foundations of semithic bullshit that started as a psyop to take over yurop by promising ignorant niggers eternal paradise if they just bent the knee before the hook nose
pagan religious lore are the stories and moral lessons left behind by our ancestors, then the kikes came, painted them all with a thic coating of desert bullshit and created kikestianity

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

you believe kikes are da chosen
T. Someone who doesnt know what replacement theology is and why jews were considered apostates before the traitors at Vatican 2 backstabbed christianity

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

There are three things that White people will always attack and kill each other over
1. Which invisible friends to worship?
2. Where invisible political borders should be set?
3. What to call our super-fantastic-utopian ideology?

The last White people on the planet will live utterly impoverished by the jew and surrounded by hostile shitskins. And they'll kill each other over how to worship God, where the future border between Germany and Poland should be set, and what they should call the ideology that they'll use to reconquer Europe.
I would imagine that this sort of behavior is endlessly confusing and even amusing for shitskins.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

maam! evil christians! maaaam!
History is a prostitute who sleeps in bed with the winner.

Attached: .jpeg (116.88 KB, 699x389)

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

This
As much as I think pagans are a bit stupid they are an annoyance at worst and comrades of different faiths at best. I dont give a shit if you worship cum guzzling manwhore Odin, if you are white you are miles ahead even of a christian nigger

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

name a single instance of pagan whites killing other pagan whites becos of religious reasons
polytheist had no need to fight over who'se magical sky man was better, in many cases, the defeated side had their pantheon assimilated by the winners, even incas and aztecs did this
the only god hell bent on purging all other gods it the only (((monotheistic))) god

Attached: religion-in-a-nutshell.png (1.89 MB, 1200x1800)

Adam James
Adam James

Found the anti-white shill attributing architectural achievement and heritage to non-whites, and celebrating the loss of heritage, culture, and identity for white people.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

All this is an excuse to evade a hot civil war right now. Death scares. Unbelievers.

Attached: ..jpeg (96.11 KB, 700x551)

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

I would imagine that this sort of behavior is endlessly confusing and even amusing for shitskins.
Yeah, all those grand intellectuals whose ancestors never developed the wheel, and whose home countries in 2019 are third world cesspits. I bet they find great amusement.

James Cook
James Cook

Christendom for 1000+ years isn't true.
fucking implying
FUCK OFF LARPAGAN

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

Found the shit-skin muslim. You conveniently left out burning down mosques and mass deporting/genociding the invading muslims in Europe.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

It is down to each man to know good and ill, and those have not changed since yesteryear, nor are they different within the halls of Notre Dame or the between the stones of Stonehenge or underneath the roofless Greek temples that yet stand.
The European folks are responsible for nearly all that is good and of high beauty. And kikes and muzzies would have it all burned. Nothing else need matter.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

There's more more rich history before christcuckery even existed.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

notice how the christmutt has to deliberately exclude Italic and Hellenic Pagans, deep down knowing very well everything high about their originally semitic shitskin cult derives from southern Pagans and what they didn't destroy in south Europe

Attached: 013736542-1-f93b850868e8aff368ff596864635873.png (1.03 MB, 1206x540)

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ANTI WHITE D&C

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

worship no one you faggot, religion is just kike shit to keep the white man down

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

christianity is anti white D&C tbh.
30 years war.
Massarce of verden.
Is autism the true redpill?

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Trying to turn the destruction of white architectural achievement, culture, and heritage into infighting is anti-white. Only one fact matters here, and it's not which religion is ideal for Europeans. It's no non-whites belong in Europe. They're all equally bad.

Levi King
Levi King

If it happens I hope the Christian will see that their God is false, because if not Europe will be infighting again.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Christianity is an anti white religion. The "meek will inherit the earth" yes this is true the retarded and crippled and idiotic will inherit the earth from whitey's labors.

God himself is a shapeshifter. How many denominations of christianity are there now? The muslims god is the same god as the christian one as they claim. So god is a shapeshifter. He's also so anti justice that his basic promise is "Be a good goy and I promise I PROMISE the bad goys will be punished after everyone is dead"

Hellenic gods wouldn't stand for this kind of faggot. God killed them.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

God is everything that his followers describe satan as. A liar manipulator shapeshifter etc. etc. etc. almost every slur that christians throw at satan applies to their own god. Christianity requires too many mental gymnastics to follow(which is why it was obviously created by jews and which is why only europeans were succeptable to the brainwashing whilst east asians rejected christianity because their chinko computer brains automatically know that in christianity 1+1 does not equal 2 and since that's the case it doesn't work on them)

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

The true redpill is realising that religion is not needed for man to survive, but is only used by the elite to gain power and fortune over the gulible goys

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Religion is needed for men to have a civilization as it plays a crucial role in maintaining family and culture

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

religion has nothing to do with supporting exisitng culture, it erases the previous culture and injects its own to fill space, giving power to holymen over the general population, keeping them in control so they can do whatever the fuck they want because they dont follow their own rules, but force everyone else to. your right in that religion is needed for a jewish civilisation, they do not maintain family either, they control it and subvert it, molding family to be whatever they want it to mean, same with marriage. men maintained their own families and culture without religion and they still can.
Religion is no better than letting a shady cult take control over you, they will make you fear their god, follow their beliefs, rape your children and sacrafice the virgins, if anything religion is the main cause of social decay as it can change at a whim to suit the needs of the few jewish overlords.
And what religion exactly is needed to mainitan a civilisation? im sure you wont say islam or judaism!

Attached: All-Seeing-Eye.jpg (256.02 KB, 1024x1024)

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

It's no non-whites belong in Europe. They're all equally bad.

Almost no Christians agree with you. They give zero fucks about white people who aren't Christian.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Christianity only exists as a major religion now because a Roman Emperor merged Roman Paganism into a Jewish cult sect and turned it into the new religion of Christianity. Christianity is more Roman than anything else.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Christianity has little to nothing to do with Judaism. It's helenistic.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

No you don't. Only zen burgers do.

William Foster
William Foster

Kill yourself kike lover.
KIKE WORSHIP DID NOT BRING ANYTHING POSITIVE THAT THE WHITE MAN COULD NOT DO HIMSELF

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

paganism is dead
paganism currently means something that isn't Christian
not being a christian is dead
Wrong.
I will never kneel before a hebrew demon or pray to the prophets of a hebrew lineage.

Attached: 3912938123.jpg (25.29 KB, 284x292)

James Sanders
James Sanders

Whats with this constant christian vs pagan shit? its been going on for months. both of you are retarded faggots for believing in religion.

Attached: Brendan.jpg (70.5 KB, 634x865)

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Its been going on for thousands of years, ever since a particular group of hebrew cults have decided to take over the world to appease their demons.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Yet you worship a literal yid
inb4
Jeezus was a blond aryan in the middle-eastern desert

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

oh look it's another infighting thread with VPN glowfags sperging at each other

SAGE

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

no i mean the very specific threads baiting people into arguing over religion, saying X is christian or you must do X if you claim you are a christian or X organisation was christian or just some thread calling pagans fags with a meme image. there are the occasional pagan LARP thread but thats just a thread full of varg photos

Attached: Paganfags.png (330.11 KB, 899x525)

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Most religions are a larp.
Body of christ.
Blood of christ.
Pretending bread and wine is a body and blood, even if its just a metaphor, is still a larp. All faith is a larp. Is Buddhism a larp? What about meditation? Is breathing a larp? What an over used useless term that jews and retards started using because they think they are clever and it serves as some kind of fracture point insult.

You complain about D&C but conduct it yourself.

Attached: larp.jpg (34.77 KB, 480x360)

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

This is truth.
But blood is the foundation of spirit.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

No Buddhism is real.
The path however is torturously hared.

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

*hard

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Trees are the fundamentally important to civilisation kike.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

History is a prostitute who sleeps in bed with the winner.
Yes, might is right, and so it has always been.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Pagans
Still using the romanized 'gentile' fucking kikes

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

MY FELLOW WHITES HATE YOUR OWN PEOPLE, THANK YOU

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

But strawmaning is so much easier…

David Torres
David Torres

Thank-you
Pagan is a slur like Nazi or Kike. The Christcucks won so they called the resistance 'Pagan'
Epicurus is my favourite philosopher. Even though I hate beards.
Epicurus attempted to build a new society based on the rational pursuit of higher pleasure on an Island. He was a wise man, and the average man could not understand his wisdom.
Gnosticism is the an illustration of the Aryan struggle against the fake Jewish god.
The war of spirit is the highest war.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

You're stupid. It was the Christian people that were chasing the Jews out of Europe.
The Pagans were selling them kidnapped Blondes.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Lies. Go back to hell kike.

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

I am neither Jewish or a woman.

It's also a well documented fact that Vikings were slavers.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Christianity isn't Paganism, despite how much you want that to be true. The worship of Christ has nothing to do with race. Of course, you faggots already know this but you think you can redefine our beliefs and worldview. Pro tip: you can't.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

The worship of Christ has nothing to do with race.
So you admit Christianity is cucked?

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Romans are slavers as well.

As well as christians.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

rational pursuit of higher pleasure on an Island. He was a wise man, and the average man could not understand his wisdom.
Sounds like every leftist in Australia. Actually, it pretty much is. You are a very simple man.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

I don't see how that sounds like "every leftist in Australia".

David Lee
David Lee

So you admit Christianity is cucked?
No, you low IQ tard, that is not what I said or implied. In fact, Orthodox Christianity has always been racially based, which is why the faith is based around nationalities. We just recognize that God is more important than ephemeral and finite man.

One more low IQ intervention and I'll filter (you).

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Australia is an Island and all leftists care about is pleasure. They have no higher values by definition.

Jace King
Jace King

The worship of Christ has nothing to do with race
In fact, Orthodox Christianity has always been racially based, which is why the faith is based around nationalities.
Contradictory.
Orthodox Christianity is not real Christianity.
But do leftists in Australia follow the rational pursuit of pleasure?

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Contradictory.
Not a contradiction.
Also, there is a hierarchy of value and God comes before man. However race is important and is required for a properly coherent sharing of and understanding of anything including the faith. Thus, nationalism has always been highly valued in Orthodox
Orthodox Christianity is not real Christianity.
No true Scotsman fallacy. Another low IQ intervention.
But do leftists in Australia follow the rational pursuit of pleasure?
Yes, they do. In the philosophical sense of the term they truly do. Whether you want to call them "rational" people though is another story.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

However race is important and is required for a properly coherent sharing of and understanding of anything including the faith.
The worship of Christ has nothing to do with race
Again, contradictory.
It seems you are digging a bigger hole for themselves.
Yes, they do. In the philosophical sense of the term they truly do.
Really? Are they rational in their pursuit of pleasure?

Nolan King
Nolan King

Again, contradictory.
It's not a contradiction, you utter fucking idiot.
It seems you are digging a bigger hole for themselves.
<If I say it is, then it is.
Really? Are they rational in their pursuit of pleasure?
I already told you there are different definitions and you are trying to say it's the same thing because it's the same word. That's a fallacy.
They are rational seekers of pleasure by philosophical and dictionary definition.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

It's not a contradiction, you utter fucking idiot.
You say Christ worship has nothing to do with race, yet race is somehow important in Orthodox Christianity, that makes no sense.
I already told you there are different definitions and you are trying to say it's the same thing because it's the same word.
That's not me who are saying they are the same. That's on you.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

You say Christ worship has nothing to do with race, yet race is somehow important in Orthodox Christianity, that makes no sense.
We don't worship Christ because of his race. We believe he is the son of an infinite being who has no race. Yet race is important. Society can't function properly without a homogenous population. That's it.
That's not me who are saying they are the same. That's on you.
Since we are inherently discussing meaning, this is a philosophical exchange. Here is the definition of "rationality" from a random philosophy site I pulled up on Google.
Rationality is the habit of acting by reason, which means in accordance with the facts of reality. The only alternative is acting by whim, which because reality is absolute, will result in undesired consequences. This is because an action based on a belief in a particular cause-effect relationship will not occur if that relationship is invalid.
Leftists are by definition rational seekers of pleasure. Just because their logic is not sound does not mean they are not rational.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

We don't worship Christ because of his race.
Does Christ have a race? Why do you worship someone of different race?
We believe he is the son of an infinite being who has no race.
He's the son of a jewess.
Yet race is important.
Yet not important enough to worship a jew.
Rationality is the habit of acting by reason,
Just because their logic is not sound does not mean they are not rational.
So they are lacking sound reasoning and you still say they are rational? Sound weird.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

Does Christ have a race? Why do you worship someone of different race?
The essence of Christ was born into, so to speak, a racial Jew. However, that is not important. He could have taken the form of any racial group. What gives him importance is his essence, which is supraracial.
Why do you worship someone of different race?
It isn't about race. In this particular case, it does not matter. Don't think you can gotcha me here; I don't fucking care!
He's the son of a jewess.
Wew, got me!
Yet not important enough to worship a jew.
Christ is not important because he is a Jew. You argue like a low IQ LARPagan.
So they are lacking sound reasoning and you still say they are rational? Sound weird.
An argument can be logically valid while not being sound. If being right was as simple as paying attention to reality, we'd all have 9000 IQs and live on Mars by now. Unfortunately, reality is deceptive and it takes hours upon hours to sometimes even reach simple truths. I know you know this. Everyone does. But you want to act like a little gamma male. Continue on. Let's see how pathetically low you can go just because you want to be a bitter faggot.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Sorry but leftists are not rational kike.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

The essence of Christ was born into, so to speak, a racial Jew. However, that is not important.
Double speak. Race is important in the faith, but the race of Christ is not important.
It isn't about race. In this particular case, it does not matter. Don't think you can gotcha me here; I don't fucking care!
Don't care about you either.
Christ is not important because he is a Jew.
Why is Christ important?

Christ isn't important at all.
An argument can be logically valid while not being sound.
Example?
If being right was as simple as paying attention to reality, we'd all have 9000 IQs and live on Mars by now.
That's a problem with the world, not with rationality. We are being irrational here.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Sorry but leftists are not rational kike.
Leftism is traditionally rational. They reject anything other than empiricism and scientism because they are materialist by nature.
Double speak. Race is important in the faith, but the race of Christ is not important.
Nope. Race is important. But we don't worship Christ because he is Jewish. We worship him because he is of God. It's not important in the aspect of worship. Christianity has nothing to do with race worship.
Don't care about you either.
Oh no, a faggot on the net hates me. Big if true!
Example?
Anyone who has taken an intro course to logic knows this is true. You are either acting in bad faith or are seriously uneducated. Either way, go eat a lead salad, faggot.
Also
plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-classical/
That's a problem with the world, not with rationality. We are being irrational here.
You can act rationally and be wrong. Leftists act rationally according to what they believe.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

We worship him because he is of God. It's not important in the aspect of worship.
So race is not important in the worship of Christ.
Christianity has nothing to do with race worship.
Thus, race is not important in Christianity.
Anyone who has taken an intro course to logic knows this is true.
I ask for an example.
You can act rationally and be wrong.
True, but that's a honest mistake.
Leftists act rationally according to what they believe.
Belief isn't inherently rational.

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

So race is not important in the worship of Christ.
I already told you we don't worship Christ because of who he was ethnically.
Thus, race is not important in Christianity.
Something can be important without being something of worship. Your logic is retarded.
I ask for an example.
I'm not your lap dog, you double-digit faggot. You know I'm right. Go and fuck right off.
True, but that's a honest mistake.
Yep, and I was a leftist by mistake. Like so many others. I acted rationally, thinking I had everything right. Nope. Not at all.

Imagine trying to epiQlEE BTFO a Christcuck then getting stuck on the retreat and you just drown yourself in sophistry. You are a joke. I feel sorry for you and will pray that you become more wise.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

HITLER PROMOTED YULETIDE/JULFEST, A GERMANIC TRADITION

rarehistoricalphotos.com/nazi-christmas-party-hitler-1941/
archive.is/C10GO

mentalfloss.com/article/29578/how-führer-stole-christmas
archive.is/r76tv

CRUSADERS ONLY BROUGHT FREEMASONRY FROM THE DESERTS

crusaderhistory.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/the-birth-of-freemasonry/
archive.is/CQgQJ

Attached: Inside-a-Nazi-Christmas-party-hosted-by-Adolf-Hitler,-1941-(3).jpg (166.99 KB, 1600x1083)

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

You've bored me to death. I'm off to a different thread. Bye and God bless :^).

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

I already told you we don't worship Christ because of who he was ethnically.
So it's not important to you what race your god is, yet somehow race is important to you, the worshipers, double speak.
Something can be important without being something of worship. Your logic is retarded.
Why is your god important enough to worship?
I'm not your lap dog, you double-digit faggot. You know I'm right. Go and fuck right off.
I ask an example.
Yep, and I was a leftist by mistake. Like so many others. I acted rationally, thinking I had everything right. Nope. Not at all.
Someone who done a wrong calculation is different than someone who BELIEVES that he's right.
Imagine trying to epiQlEE BTFO a Christcuck then getting stuck on the retreat and you just drown yourself in sophistry.
Which?

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

I had my doubts before, whether "neopagans" were actual autists or trolls, but I'm pretty sure at this point that neopaganism is a plain divide and conquer tactic. You don't see Christians doing this, in fact any Christian would abhor if historical pagan sites were destroyed. I'm sure it's only a minority, who most likely don't even believe in paganism and are possibly actually paid to post this garbage in order to attempt to create division where there was none.

Stay smart, people. Don't let these trolls distract you.

Attached: stopping-fedoras.png (65.73 KB, 300x250)

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

Christian to this day still think that faggot who cuts down a tree is some big shit.

Then again, those might be false flaggers.

Cutting down tree is not cool.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Not D&C, but facts:
CHRISTCUCKS BURNT BOOKS OF ALEXANDRIA AND DESECRATED PAGAN TEMPLES

countercurrents.org/stewart090316.htm
archive.is/4440T

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm
archive.is/jvWjn

CHRISTCUCKS ACCEPT SANDNIGGERS AND NIGGERS, PROMOTE RACEMOXING IF THEY CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY

Attached: images---2019-04-17T093810.961.jpeg (12.67 KB, 220x293)
Attached: images---2019-04-17T093834.794.jpeg (8.9 KB, 220x286)

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Hi, jewish shill. Still at it, huh?

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

I HATE KIKES AND D&C BUT FACTS ARE FACTS
CHRITSCUCKS TODAY SUPPORT JEWS & ISRAEL MORE THAN JEWS THEMSELVES

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

Enjoy your lies, I guess.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

So are you really pagans or you just secretly support the lie of macro evolution?
Never was it observed where a beneficial mutation creates new genetic material.
Fossils do not demonstrate that evidence either.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

An eye for an eye.
You know where this comes from?
You are probably a jew then…so fuck off.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Whatever your ancestors were doing before the first century is what you should be doing now.
I have no idea who my ancestors were before the first century, I know exactly who they were in the 16th-17th century at the height of human civilization. I'll practice what they practiced no matter how hard you jews try to erase these great European men out of history.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Your attempt to foment religious division between Whites will fail. I honor and respect both my Christian and Pagan ancestors equally, and I know I am not alone in this.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

You're a larping Jew, get off the boards you fraud.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Not a PAGAN Not a KIKE Not a MUDSLIME
But just saying that (((christcucks))) destroyed European pagan symbols & tradition and replaced with (((Abrahamic))) religion same way (((Islam & Communism))) is destroying Europe again today.
In 100 years will you christcucks allow (((Islam)) become European heritage??

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Your kippah will be glued to your head on the Day of the rope so it doesn't fall of while you're hanging around.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Is this what they call Atheism + now?

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

The worship of Christ has nothing to do with race.
Of course it doesn't, it has to do with sucking off circumcised godly niggers and spics.
/christian/index.html

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Judaism is Talmudic not Abrahamic.

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

It's called the middle way for a reason. It's not even the most difficult thing you could do in your life. Doing it wrong or not at all if it's hard. Fuck, I feel half-enlightened already just knowing how it works; makes me understand christianity better without even trying. It makes intuitive sense

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

LMAO what a fucking retard.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

The true "redpill" is the modern socially accepted view on every college campus and in the media that goes in line with (((Marx's))) quote "religion is the opiate of the masses"
Wow you're a real deep thinker, chaim

Attached: himmler.jpg (73.48 KB, 850x400)

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

᠎᠎christcucks really are pathetic

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

So dregelle wasnt?
You do realize hitler view him as a son.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

You're both wrong, the gods are spiritual beings that manifest/influence our world in the various elements and forces. Reality is a reflection of the divine

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

They didn't, fought each other for lots of reasons, religion wasn't one of them

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Though Serrano made Degrelle doubt his religious believes, Degrelle in the end of his life wanted to be burned in the pagan way. With Serrano later saying that Degrelle wanted to buried at first in the Christian tradition, before they spoke.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Islamic liar detected
HONK HONK>>

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Dibble the honk
Twice…

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

To add, that doesnt make less of a newfaggot that needs to lurk more.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

Out of curiosity, since pagan is a derogatory term like nazi, what then shall those formerly known as "pagans" be known as? European spiritualists?

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Looked up waralda, came across this book (pic related)
Does anyone have a copy of it? care to upload it if you do?

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

If an enemy is destroying your church's they are insulting you as a white man even if you are pagan. If your face is itchy and some dude randomly slaps you in the face making your itch go away, that doesn't mean the guy was trying to do you a favor by doing that. Church's in Europe being destroyed is an attack on Europe, even if you hate Christianity.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

I notice on these pagan verse christian threads that no one is actually having a theological debate.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

PAGAN LARPers BTFO !

Attached: pagan-larp-2.jpg (389.1 KB, 909x724)

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

I'm going to destroy European heritage because Europeans destroyed European heritage in the past
Hence why European heritage will be the destruction of European heritage.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

Pic related are results of your Cuckdom.

Attached: 4me65c.jpg (1.15 MB, 1268x1364)

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

nothing to do with central banking coming to power through European greed and secular humanism
nothing to do with public education
nothing to do wtih jewish monopoly on press and media
The general public views Christianity negatively because of these things, presumably you included.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Larpagans are just jews without the name
Wait, so are you saying Larpagans are the real tribes of Israel? I guess I better look into CI more lol.

Attached: christ-rune.jpg (47.02 KB, 502x768)

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Wait, so are you saying Larpagans are the real tribes of Israel?
Nobody is saying that. You are jews. You hate beauty.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Christian to this day still think that faggot who cuts down a tree is some big shit.
It was a tree under which humans were sacrificed under. No different from how Aztecs were handled.

And pagan Finns burned Stockholm, pagan Romans killed Druids and practiced historical revisionism, they even killed Archimedes.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

(((Marxists))) (USSR) and (((Christianity))) (Allied forces) united in the fight against the Nat-Soc Pagans (Third Reich).
The whole post WW2 world degeneracy is the result of this kosher alliance.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Germany was 99% Christian before WW2. Finland, Romania, white Russia, Italy were Christian. Your revisionism is garbage.
UK, America were heavily secularized, and full of jews. USSR was full of jews, and received help from USA and UK. Though Germany also funded the revolution during WW1.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit