Peaceful european

When the fuck will the peaceful european who follow muh christian morality (muh left & right cheek) meme ends.

Bring back torture, bring back impaling.

Fuck shooting fags in the head, too easy for them, drive a goddamn stake through their ass.

Attached: impaling2.jpg (400x581 67.08 KB, 65.12K)

Surprised IS hasn't done this, if inserted properly, the victim would survive for days - in agony.

Attached: 1550966560078-0.png (255x255, 92.81K)

They are muslims, they lack the brutality of european.

That's just gross and OP is a Vice journalist trying to make 8/pol/ look insane.

This is one kikes love to take out of context. They've got so many people fooled its insane. Turning the other cheek only applies when you are trying to convert someone and you end up being such a clumsy sperg you just piss them off and they strike you. Then, and only then, should you turn the other cheek, you deserve it for being so socially inept. Christians are absolutely allowed to defend themselves, their family, and their people. They are allowed to wage war and crush their enemies.

This is actual european culture and not that fake shit.

You talk so much, just offer your cheek and give me your coat.

Nobody gives a shit about what you say.

Vlad the based impaler. Impale bump.

The chinks also have a nice way: Put bamboo shoots under somebody laying down and as they grow they will slowly skewer the victim as bamboo is sharp and hard; taking sometimes over 15 days for the victim to die.

Attached: vlad.jpg (500x530, 42.22K)

This impaling method is straight out european and was used since the roman period.

Wonder what would happen if Jesus the kike was impaled from his ass.

I'm not here to convert a perfidous kike like you.

Reported for reddit spam. Tip fedoras elsewhere.

I'm here to slap your cheeks and get your coat.

And give me your money because I'm Caesar.

Cry more, subhuman.

Reported for insulting actual christian practice and culture.

Cry more, subhuman.

sage

You mean like was done for hundreds of years in Christian Europe you d&c retard?

This practice is older than Christian Europe, it's one of the nice things they kept actually.

Age.

Reported for spam.

Reported for spam.

kek

And that's how you deal with a christcuck.

And if they sperg about, say that their lord Jesus the kike told them to "love your enemy".

sage

sage

Ageru.

sage

Age.

This faggot desperately needs a stake up his ass, haha.

sage

Vlad never did those disgusting jew things. He was vilified after his death for creating the
Order of the Dragon

Agree.

Attached: .jpg (474x240 187.83 KB, 30.9K)

Yeah, it's not like he was named the impaler.
Sound like a jew feared of his ass staked.

Well, you're retarded.

I think this is the simplest torture method, just let gravity does its job.

Attached: impaled.jpg (736x619, 118.34K)

sage

Age.

sage

Age.

Attached: impalement.jpg (473x355, 87.16K)

sage

Funny how that the nigger savage actually never does this.

This is european tradition.

Age.

Attached: imaplement 2.gif (386x367, 14.44K)

Attached: kill1.webm (368x368, 43.89K)

I find it sad that jews and muds are trying to say that this is barbaric LOL

Attached: Legend of Drakul.jpg (461x653, 110.23K)

sage

Age.

sage

Age.

Attached: impaled witch.jpg (600x315, 43.51K)

OP is a kike. Torture is what kikes and niggers do. We don’t engage in torture. We are above it.

sage

Welp, see? European did torture now (((we))) are above it.

I would like to keep actual european tradition and reject abrahamic filfth.

Now THAT I can believe. Exactly like what they did with Nero and Hitler for opposing them.

Because you're paid to post here.

Then reject torture because it is wasteful and we are not wasteful.

Age.

Proof?

How is shoving a stake through a criminal's ass wasteful?

The difference ain't so much between pacifist and barbaric. There is a discriminant in violence, on whether this violence is "calculated" and precise, done in an austere manner following higher principles, or if on the other hand is just ape-like violence, driven by chaotic subhuman impulses like some favelados or niggers.

Torturing for the sake of getting your dick hard isn't really the ideal to strive for. Torturing as a calculated way to deter any enemy from even thinking about trying to take your land is another matter.
Roman crucifixion wasn't as much a gruesome show for the legionaries as it was in fact a warning to those who dared to violate Roman law.

sage

Bullets exist, subhuman.

It is wasteful of time. Bullet and mass grave. We don’t torture.

A bullet is more wasteful than a stake through criminal's ass, actual subhuman.

Age.

The soft kikes will never accept it, despite the historical europeans who actually did it.

A shame I would say, good times create soft men.

I am not willing to do anything that is even remotely niggerish

Jew confirmed.

It is not wasteful of time.
>(((We))) don't torture
Sure you don't. Leave it to actual european who respects the laws.

Fuck u kike

Yeah, a 1 cent wooden stake is wasteful, kike.

No fuck you, kike.

Funny because niggers never do this.

Only europeans.

sage

Funny because Zig Forumsacks never do this. Only redditors.

Funny because europeans actually did this.

Age.

sage

Take your meds.

Age.

Which meds?

I find it really sad that modern europeans have become soft, but I'm not soft.

Also this thread is a false flag by Zig Forums so they can fulfill their persecution complex.

sage

Proof?

Age.

Soft kikes.

sage

Age.

sage

ITT soft europeans badmouthing their own forebears.

Sad, I will cry for them.

sage

Age.

Attached: 2.jpg (770x487, 68.98K)

Man, I wonder when will the soft europeans start to call out how "lynching" is too barbaric for them.

Weak son of bitches.

sage

sage

Attached: 3.jpg (500x698, 78.22K)

Age.

Oy vey how barbaric, how dare you goyim do that?

Hand off me, you vile niggerish pale-skin thug.

Attached: 4.jpg (400x604, 62.12K)

sage

Age.

I hope one day in the future the europeans can have this spirit again and reject abrahamic fake morality.

sage

Blow brains out, jew.

Those (((Europeans))) you are thinking of WERE KIKE INVADERS POSING AS RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN OUR NATIONS. YOU ARE FAR MORE OF A KIKENIGGER THAN WE ARE OR EVER WILL BE.

You sure that's how it's done?

I prefer efficiency. Our enemies just need to be erased. No giving them martyrdom, persecution, etc. simply disappear them. Communist way of making millions just vanish is the worst thing you can do to your enemies. Torturing them just validates them.

This guy gets it

Yes goyim engage in inefficient and slow methods of exterminating your enemies that expose you to higher chance of infections too.

Every one of our enemies should get two bullets, one to the head, one to the heart… or bayoneted.

Morale is one of the most valuable weapons in war. If you have the opportunity to diminish your enemy's morale you should take it.