Farmer said he won't allow same-sex marriages at his orchard. City exiles him from farmer's market.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

He's not backing down. Pretty soon you'll get fired from your job if you refuse to be sodomized.

The Tennes family happily serves everybody through their farm and at the East Lansing farmer’s market, and they had done so for years. But when Steve replied that they would decline to host a same-sex ceremony because they believe that marriage is between one man and one woman, the City of East Lansing went out of its way to discriminate against the Tennes family.

You can support him by buying some of his products online: squareup.com/market/country-mill-farms-llc

adfmedia.org/files/CountryMillFarmsOnePageSummary.pdf

lifesitenews.com/news/attorneys-seek-relief-for-farmer-expelled-from-farmers-market-for-catholic-beliefs-on-marriage

Attached: country-mill.jpg (181.5 KB, 1200x800)

Other urls found in this thread:

lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/09/20/east-lansing-wont-appeal-judges-order-country-mill-case/684281001/
freep.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/09/19/east-lansing-farmers-market/679007001/
squareup.com/market/country-mill-farms-llc
ode.state.or.us/groups/supportstaff/hklb/schoolnurses/transgenderstudentguidance.pdf
statenews.com/article/2017/09/federal-judge-rules-east-lansing-must-allow-farmer-to-return-to-market
archive.is/yFpXd

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

traditional married white couple
self sufficient / farmers
five white children
Literally another shoah

Attached: 1440540803718-0.png (137.54 KB, 354x504)

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

That's a slam dunk legal case right there. Hope he gets a huge settlement.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

(((Slam dunk))) is right

Attached: 1428490673101.jpg (125.83 KB, 453x372)

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

You can support him by buying some of his products online
I just may.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Owen Benjamin would find this interesting. Maybe we can get the news to him.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Checked
By your quints he will get a huge settlement and well he should

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Who does marriages at an orchard anyway?
Owen Benjamin would find dog shit smeared on the sidewalk interesting.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

(wow)
The digits have spoken as a regular seller at the farmers market in MI 2 convienent locations I was aware of this before the post.
Of course I have been pulling for the farmer.
Ironic side note East Lansing is the home of MSU the largest university in land area in the world. My grandfather had his masters in agriculture from there.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

It's popular in the midwest.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

Owen Benjamin is a kike who regularly interacts with (((Vox "Boomer Herder" Day)).

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Cases like this probably have the kike lawyers lined up for miles because it's free money. I wonder if kike lawyers will kike each other to get this case.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Well duh user who got BTFO by not being able to participate?
And a whole shit ton of tree huggers as well.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

no need to wonder

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

city market is public
farmer's land is not
case closed
fuck jews

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

treehuggers
Fuck you. National Forests should be State Forests and there shall be more of them.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

It's an orchard. The community is lucky he has it open for ceremonies at all. If I had an orchard I wouldn't let normalfags pull that kind of theatrical shit. Fuck off, I've got fruit to pick.

Checked. He's gonna Chaos Dunk on their asses

Attached: shut-up-and-jam-gaiden.jpg (64.37 KB, 957x479)

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

You're brain damaged if you think anything other than homelessness is going to happen to him.

Owen Young
Owen Young

There is a big difference between people who love our forests and people who wear the label of "tree hugger" in modern society and all that term is associated with. You're on purpose playing dumb if you're pretending you don't know what is meant by the "tree hugger" reference, or if you're a false dichotomy shill if you're pretending that being against the kosher "tree hugger" movement means that you are against protections for our forests, rivers, and wildlife.

William Wood
William Wood

hates fags
doesn't realize eldest daughter is bulldike
Somebody should tell him.
Not it.

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Pretty sure the supreme court just told the people fucking with the cristfag baker man to go to hell just recently. If you're going to push blackpills, at least try to make them plausible, you gargantuan faggot.

Attached: 2a133eb9511641132900cb77a5f608bd2155cc600da00e7c4f7e537122d07b0d.jpg (17.68 KB, 555x414)

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

tree hugger
means more than people who love trees
it means jews who love trees
Try harder.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Aww is the baby gonna cry?

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

kike lawyers will kike each other to get this case.
This is an extremely overlooked quirk of jews. Jews jew each other just as much as they jew non-jews.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

all plain girls are lesbians
my worldview derives from episodes of curb your enjewsiasm

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Cry moar, jew.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Pruned you nigger faggot

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Sounds like it's an exploitable weakness.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

I cried. So what. It is European to cry. It is my empathetic curse. Now fuck off back to foreskinmunching you foreskinmuncher.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

One daughter is "plain", as you put it. The other is into chicks and is maybe being told it's okay to be a dude at school. They tell that to kindergarten so they for sure tell the pre-puberty kids, too, during "sex education".

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Communists in the government destroyed private property with the Civil Rights Act, forcing you to let niggers into your privately owned businesses. Now they are slowly beginning to destroy the free market

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

You're full of shit.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

EAST LANSING – The city of East Lansing will not appeal a federal judge’s order allowing a Charlotte farmer to return to the city farmer’s market.

Lawyer Tom Yeadon told city council members Tuesday that an appeal of the order for a preliminary injunction would cost between $30,000 and $50,000.

“The question is what benefits we get from that appeal,” Yeadon said, according to a recording of Tuesday’s special city council meeting. “The best we could do is have the injunction overturned and then we would be back in front of the same judge to have the case proceed in its normal course.”

Country Mill Farms returned to the East Lansing Farmer’s Market Sunday, two days after a federal judge ruled that the farm could do so for the remainder of the 2017 season.

And this is from 2017 OP unless there is some current news

lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/09/20/east-lansing-wont-appeal-judges-order-country-mill-case/684281001/

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

It is European to cry

Attached: red-cringe-comp.jpg (69.46 KB, 680x450)

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

freep.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/09/19/east-lansing-farmers-market/679007001/
Sep. 19, 2017

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

This. The fucking kike has a mossad handler to boot too

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

Braise Kek

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

No, it's new. He's seeking to have the ban permanently lifted. The action in 2017 only temporarily suspended the ban, apparently. Read the article linked in the OP.
In an interview with LifeSiteNews, ADF senior counsel Kate Anderson said federal judge Paul L. Maloney took depositions from ADF and the city of East Lansing. Attorneys for the city called for a dismissal of the case, while ADF sought a permanent resolution that would allow Tennes to sell his produce at the market. She expressed the hope that the judge will issue a ruling in favor of her client within the next few weeks. Anderson also noted that it was the same judge who issued a 2017 ruling that temporarily suspended the city’s ban on Tennes. New evidence of official prejudice against Tennes, Anderson said, was presented at the April 12 hearing.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

The only reason he was able to do that is by being a ricj farmer probably paid off by some jewish soybean industry or similar. If any everyday normal user were to do the same they'd simply be outcast from society for life and forgotten.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

don't stand for your principles, goyim
And I suppose cake shop guy was payed off by the jewish soybean industry as well, huh? Fuck off kike.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

Either you let the dildo cake baker sell his goods at the farmer's market or you force every cake baker to bake dildo cakes. That's how the legal situation ends up. Go back to plebbit with this libertarian shit.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

It's nice to know another small place in America has been corrupted by the kikes

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

b-but muh Twitter is a private corporation.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

What libertarian shit? OP is supporting the right to not be forced to hold gay weddings on your farm.

Attached: bump.jpg (35.66 KB, 600x407)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

The freedom of business enterprises to succeed or not, is NOT something that can be constrained by political, religious, or socio-economic policy, but by ONLY those economic hurdles for which industry has always been availed of. It's called Capitalism and what your defending is communism, the right of the state to allow or bar whomever they choose for no real purpose but for their own personal profit. The USSR would have LOVED people like you

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

Not an argument. Torniggers have still not made one worthwhile post in the history of Zig Forums.

Not an argument.

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

Torposter right on queue with his relentless faggotry.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

This thread is getting smashed by jewish shills trying to undermine support of these people in one way or another. The photo of a happy, uncorrupted White family and sets their blood a boil.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

how new r u?

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

An even funnier thing to do would be to only offer a certain portion of his farm for faggot “””””””marriages””””””” and he could have it be in the middle of , oh I don’t know , his pond or he could offer to let them stand in his pens that have manure in them or be creative. Fags get tossed in the bog/pond
If they want to take pics of that then we’ll meh

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

you need help bud

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

You all are delusional if you think this will go in his favor.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

It would be funny, but it would be the antithesis of what he should do unless his goal is to be hated by indifferent normies. All he must do is remain a decent man and stand up for his beliefs or we will all suffer in losing ours.

Attached: cat-in-the-hand.jpg (60.95 KB, 634x423)

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

The harder they try, the harder they bump.

Attached: 1515519147764.gif (3.54 MB, 290x360)

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

What a hero. This is going to profit his business and make him a legend just you watch. He who stands up to evil like this and doesn't back down will receive many blessings.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

or we all end up losing ours
Which ones are those ; the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th (kek) or hell even the 5th amendment? Surely you jest sir
God bless the white wizard. I hope he smears shit on his prison walls or gives the jailers a big ol moon pie
And yeah he SHOULD try to piss off the normal faggots. Toss literal fags into his pond and say “you’re welcome to take pictures in my bog you ass faggots” and laugh as he walks away

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Checked full house
Easy there Satan , getting hated was 1/4 of the plan

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Checked yourself, big boy.
But what's going to happen is that Michigan will use this as an excuse to pass full fledged anti-discrimination laws for gays in their state. Right now it would be illegal for him to not host interracial marriages on his property, they'll pass laws to make it the same for gays.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler,-Portrait.jpg (103.29 KB, 633x960)

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

No, I do not jest. Non-degenerate people acting with good faith and character are the only thing standing in the way of evil.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

You’d be wrong, then. Read up on the topic.
you’re a jew because you told the truth and I don’t have an argument
He’s going to have his farm seized and his children taken away.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

He’s going to have his farm seized and his children taken away.
No he isn't. Are you a Eurocuck? That's Eurocuck thinking.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

(checked)

Attached: b0dc7ad15b75e9c9a15d279f70a94ec925588ccbd514f16bdac649e5ee5a6e71.gif (7.94 MB, 480x268)

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

What does Shitler have to do with this?

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

You're massively naive. This is how the American public is reacting to this story. If they tried to block interracial couples from being married on their farm, they would be thrown in prison. The United States of Pozz is going to destroy this family.

Attached: twitards.png (87.12 KB, 635x821)

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

What? Are you saying I can't marry an ox at his private property!? Remove this anti-stemite.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Attached: I-aplaud-this-post.png (707.11 KB, 1254x706)

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

You joke, but it would be illegal for him to not allow interracial marriages. You really think they aren't going to expand that to gay and trans marriages as well?

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Every single post here leads to the same conclusion. The only solution is is the complete and utter extermination of every single leftist, kike, faggot, tranny, yid, nigger, jew, and soyboy are forcibly removed from our society.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

So what would be the alternative? Don't stand for your principles because you fear the outcome? If that's the case, then you've already lost. Better to make a principled stand and demonstrate to all the idiots that still believe they have freedom that they don't have freedom at all.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

im surprised he didnt get exiled for being white and having 5 children.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

I don't know if it's small, it's pretty much a party town in the schoolyear with the university there

Hopefully he can get back into the market, I'll go support him on the weekends

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

so just give up?
I never said that once. It's good that he's fighting, and we should publicize this as much as we can, but he's going to lose and we should use that loss as a propaganda point to push accelerationism. The only way out is through, conservatives are weak and there's nothing left to save, everything needs to burn.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

This is what you get for letting your kids go into the school system.

I unironically will violently revolt against my government the very moment they ban homeschooling or try to enforce such a ban on my family.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

It's good that he's fighting
Good. I'm glad we cleared that up.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

He should do that all at once and make a giant bunker and train his kids to shoot (honk honk)

Attached: 1237e2ced28378f06a569ddc94bd5d7a3b8d061f51b97944285399b53c81949b.jpg (106.17 KB, 1702x1095)
Attached: 1553932870176.png (1.25 MB, 1051x1200)
Attached: 1554925315540.png (57.04 KB, 700x950)

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Torniggers have still not made one worthwhile post in the history of Zig Forums.

Filtered for being anti-privacy.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

There still exists something thats called racial solidarity. He and his family will be fine.
MFW

Attached: 85297359425.jpg (39.79 KB, 615x409)

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

HEILED

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

The upper middle class have ruined farmers markets with social signaling faggotry. Small family farms should just focus on CSA's and drop off locations for loyal customers. I buy my raw milk and eggs from a family like in OP's pic. They deliver to a place in my city once per week and I order online from their website. Zero Jews involved and never have to smell a dirty leftest hippie at the farmer's market.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

On one hand, he doesn't have a right to decide who gets married on his own private property where his private enterprise exists, because discrimination.

On the other, Farcebook Twatter, etc, can discriminate against anyone they disagree with because it's a private enterprise.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Who do you think runs the website and the credit card processor on it?

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

It's not marriage if it's not between a man and a woman

Attached: 556c19ce4b7702d043facd11d1ec01d53282701ae4ad10566414ab0b1c58d990.jpg (30.71 KB, 356x321)

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

how the American public is reacting to this story
example of retarded twitter brainlets
Every western civilization has a massive problem with liberalism and communism.

He's not going to have his farm seized and kids taken away over it, which is what I was responding to. America isn't that cucked yet, thank God. We're headed there if tides don't shift but not there yet. Some states will stand their ground when the fed puppets attempt to set globalism to Stage 2.

Attached: my-borders-my-choice.jpg (53.68 KB, 558x702)

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Oh…sorry I slipped on that one. It happens to the best of us.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Found the jew lawyer who lost the case to another jew lawyer.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Do jews even try anymore?

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

America isn't that cucked yet
Why do you lie to yourself?

Attached: ruby-ridge.jpg (502.49 KB, 1200x1024)

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

imagine having so little self awareness the you put the word "bullies" in your username and try to virtue signal at the same time

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

Ruby Ridge does do a BTFO of your perception.

Attached: ect-r-u-doin-me-a-bamboozle-34327250.png (147.21 KB, 500x522)

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Because America isn't that cucked yet. EU/Canada/Aus/NZ are 1000x more cucked than many parts of the US. It's headed there if truth is censored. I've already taken most blackpills, but dwelling in them wins no prizes.

Attached: 1501387256160.jpg (337.95 KB, 800x800)

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Fuck off greenblatt

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

I don't even believe in God but here is my clinching to my belief in God.
leftyniggers are odd.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

They may very well kill his family like they did at Ruby Ridge, unless men with guns come to protect him like Cliven Bundy.

I guess you may have point though, as there wasn't much internet communication back in the Ruby Ridge days, so very few knew it was happening in real time and that it develop as it did.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

To any user saying the fed gov will Ruby Ridge him:
They won't.
Bundy was a message to the (((fed gov))) to reign it back quite a bit.
The public reaction to Ruby Ridge and other similar situations was that too.

The current, kiked federal government has no balls. None. If it does start a shootout; even if it wins that shootout, mark my words it will start something bigger that can't be won by a kike government.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

He won't allow fruits among his fruits?

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

America isn't that cucked yet, thank God
<"what was ruby ridge or waco, what happened in the clinton mena airport in arkansas"

Here's an update for you, you haven't understood yet that these Jews will do any outrageous violent, genocidal, or depraved act against the populace of any nation, then to either completely censor it or paint it the way they please and justify with their (((media))). That's how it's worked for the past 35 years.

The (((globalism))) you are talking about is stage 10, and doesn't get any higher.

They're just going to increase the pressure on society, hate crimes, confiscations, dystopian laws/regulations, arrest you for wrongthink or disagreeing like they already do in europe. They are wanting any struggle contained, waiting only a couple of more decades(about 20-30 or so years) untill whites are the minority.

Most of this is intended to be done without firing a single shot from the hijacked ZOG-governments side, their plan is deliberately set on the "peaceful" extermination of all whites. But being the sociopaths they are they cannot help themselves from killing innocent people.

Attached: 05f2957bc6df374636f46a35aaac5a6f88726289416a31fed4bb909e947a40fa.jpg (3.07 MB, 2135x4273)

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

i swear fags go out hunting for people they think wont tolerate their degeneracy so they can file a lawsuit against them.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Because America isn't that cucked yet.
You ommited the fact that It's only a matter of time before you get as "cucked" as the jews want, because they are in control, you under the most degenerate government and the most evil system where open politically connected pedophiles like podesta/Jeffrey epstein roam free, despite evidence and despite courts. So your agument doesn't matter. We're all in the same boat, self delusion is comforting, but not reality.

Ask yourself the question of what are you going to do when they are coming for your guns like in NZ? Honestly. It's an easy thing to say, but not to do.

We're getting ethnically cleansed by jews and their collaborators from Washington DC and a solution must be found. That solution means doing absolutely anything socially/politically to thwart these people. Anything.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

This. I was in class today when some really loud students went down the hall, they were so loud they disrupted our class. So the girl next to me looks out the class window and made a gun shape with her finger and said, pew, pew…and the instructor stopped the whole class and said, "If you do that I will have to report you." Literally, reporting her for making a gun shape with her finger and saying "pew" because she was annoyed that our whole class had to stop.

If you didn't know before you know now that we are in the full grip of Bolshevism, where thought crimes are monitored and recorded

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Checked.

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

You can support him by buying some of his products online: squareup.com/market/country-mill-farms-llc

Countdown to Squarespace pulling his account, the bank foreclosing on his farm, and CPS showing up on a report of five cisgendered white children in 5. . . 4. . . 3. . .

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

If we didn't 'eat our own young' this could never happen in our society. We need to learn to tell ZOG to piss off.

Nathan James
Nathan James

Family looks pretty based for christcucks, tbh.

Attached: Apple-Cannon.png (903.39 KB, 1347x669)

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

michigan
We don’t have too many kikes outside of like Birmingham or whatever, the problem is the fucking muslims. Twenty years from now the mistake will be obvious. I’m not fucking shitposting when I say this is literally ground zero for the muslim population jihad in the US.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Nice. Good training for the upcoming war

Attached: 753D4C7A-289E-4236-BA93-6E6817F07AD5.jpeg (61.2 KB, 652x300)

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Toss one off a tall building. Bonus points if you hogtie it , livestream it , put a go pro live streaming ON IT as it falls and splats.
That’d kick things up a notch

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

We need a gopro tour of hamtramack, the first muslim majority city in the States.

Angel White
Angel White

Oh yeah , they were stupid enough to congregate and group all together! That should help in having to round up at least one bunch of the vermin

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

They'll burn in bible hell for not promoting homosexuality
One of the things that the bible tells them not to do
Homofaguals everyone.

Attached: Trike-brainlet.PNG (51.5 KB, 326x294)

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

You give sodomites freedom = sodomites take away your freedom
You give Jews freedom = Jews take away your freedom and livelihood
Why is this difficult to understand for some people?

Attached: fall-of-rome.jpg (52.87 KB, 1225x608)

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

Attached: pepe-dubs.JPG (45.14 KB, 440x472)

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

Followed up by:
You give anyone freedom except your own people
They take away your freedom.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

People who appreciate natural beauty and those who understand getting married in a church, without even being a regular churchgoer, is ludicrous.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Waiting for Killdozer Mk 2.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

twitter
<organic

pick one fag

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

use that loss as a propaganda point to push accelerationism
No, just no. You push awareness and encourage action. Enough with this 'accelerationism' misinformation bullshit.

David King
David King

So go buy his products. Put your money where your mouth is.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

everyone calling this user a jew
He's right, our legal system is a fucking joke and is designed to destroy white people. Don't get mad at this user for telling the truth, get mad at anybody who actually fucking has any faith in this (((system))) to ever do anything right.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

If it comes to the worst, I'll just have to buy his daughter.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Fuck off kike

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

THIS MAN IS MY FUCKING HERO… that is all

Mr Tennes Do not ever EVER give up. You are not alone.

Attached: reee.jpg (37.27 KB, 500x500)

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

your licenses in order, pal?

James Fisher
James Fisher

along with spics and jews, the faggots must brace themselves for the chopping block.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

christcucks
Term used by actual cucks. The only based families I've ever seen are all Christians.

Attached: family.png (964.74 KB, 1200x799)

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Make it so, from your fingerlips to God ears.

Robert Long
Robert Long

Going into the collection. I have a hard time finding pictures of white couples, especially with a white baby.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

mater
maternity
maternal
This farmer is just recognizing & honoring the ancient characterization of what a marriage event is, and the definition of the old Latin word "matrimony" - an affair of motherhood.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

Have some more.

Attached: family-photo.jpg (529.72 KB, 2534x1690)
Attached: family-1543132608706.jpg (1.63 MB, 1600x1067)
Attached: based-family-1535755092640.jpg (569.31 KB, 1024x835)
Attached: white-family-nazis.jpg (340.98 KB, 1698x1131)
Attached: family-in-the-fall.png (971.22 KB, 900x600)

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Why would gays even want a wedding photo in an orchard.
An orchard represents fruitfulness (having children), something fags can never naturally do.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Thanks user. The only thing better than looking at pictures of White people is being surrounded by White people.

ETHNOGLOBE lol

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

Attached: family-based-mom.png (419.62 KB, 849x565)
Attached: based-gun-family.jpg (41.85 KB, 529x298)
Attached: family-faith-farm-america.jpg (133.54 KB, 788x1000)
Attached: family-hike.jpg (58.13 KB, 560x344)
Attached: family-(start-breeding).jpg (81.62 KB, 564x770)

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Attached: family.jpg (378.29 KB, 1080x1350)
Attached: family-1519449900678.jpg (117.59 KB, 450x559)
Attached: family-1519442165187.jpg (175.76 KB, 700x700)
Attached: family-1519440580978.jpg (110.59 KB, 880x588)
Attached: family-1519440335535.jpg (103.74 KB, 746x1024)

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Attached: family-1519444118367.jpg (399.24 KB, 1280x1098)
Attached: family-1519439688694.jpg (98.97 KB, 800x800)
Attached: family-1519439339068.jpg (102.69 KB, 736x1104)
Attached: family-1519439214622.jpg (511.62 KB, 1243x1557)
Attached: family-1519439023083.jpg (170.27 KB, 1200x800)

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Attached: family-woman.jpg (59.7 KB, 500x500)
Attached: family-mother.png (1.08 MB, 736x1004)
Attached: family-1519438852308.jpg (274.6 KB, 564x846)
Attached: family-it's-ok-to-be-white.jpg (332.9 KB, 1262x843)
Attached: family-farm.jpg (71.77 KB, 640x633)

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Attached: american-family-guns.jpg (276.58 KB, 960x878)
Attached: red-family.jpg (66.68 KB, 500x701)
Attached: white-family-genocide.jpg (54.67 KB, 640x685)
Attached: strong-family-people.jpg (57.51 KB, 500x628)
Attached: family-matters.jpg (71.45 KB, 424x818)

Owen Price
Owen Price

Attached: progressive-family-tradition.png (792.49 KB, 588x602)
Attached: family-1516603822785.jpg (49.4 KB, 500x611)
Attached: woman-child-family-1516352352153.jpg (63.31 KB, 960x960)
Attached: american-strong-family-guns.png (251.57 KB, 497x369)
Attached: family-civilization.jpg (103.56 KB, 768x960)

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

I see you need your periodical reminder.
Oh you might know where the American people are but we also know where you are and we have the numbers that you don't.

Attached: i-see-your-chair-force-and-raise-you-fertilizer.PNG (1.47 MB, 1338x1368)
Attached: jack-hinson-civil-war-revenge-sniper-memorial.png (375.32 KB, 450x338)
Attached: Police-Vs-Vietman-Veteran-[Police-Shootout-1998-fo.mp4 (7.07 MB, 640x480)
Attached: Second-Amendment-In-Action.png (369.62 KB, 610x610)
Attached: the-american-people-must-keep-their-edge-over-the-goverment.png (3.36 MB, 2048x1536)

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Those are fantastic. I am going to save them all!!

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

An orchard represents fruitfulness (having children), something fags can never naturally do
Fags like to LARP as normal people. Note they also call themselves "gay" when they're the most miserable fucks in creation.
pic unrelated.

Attached: rats.png (3.43 MB, 1908x1396)

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

I have a hard time finding pictures of white couples, especially with a white baby.

Attached: Bear-White-Children.jpg (43.62 KB, 700x400)
Attached: Future-White-Girls.jpg (73.88 KB, 500x700)

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Please do!

Attached: family-1517043182900.jpg (189.16 KB, 630x800)
Attached: family-1516605589973.jpg (647.63 KB, 3600x2400)
Attached: gun-family-rand-paul-1519357485713.png (532.54 KB, 600x450)
Attached: trad-family-female.jpg (136.49 KB, 699x1024)
Attached: family-1547358482827.jpg (492.58 KB, 1200x1800)

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Wow, you don't get it, you really don't understand what those guns would mean in 20-30 years when whites at this rate would already be the minority. Why are you so fucking dumb?

Attached: rubix.jpg (23.72 KB, 498x247)

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Attached: Family-Marriage.jpg (40.23 KB, 500x338)
Attached: Families-are-for-everyone.jpg (90.91 KB, 970x647)
Attached: MJ-With-Kids.jpg (40.75 KB, 750x480)
Attached: SIX-KIDS.jpg (114.21 KB, 640x381)

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Men prefer. . .
I remember that thread.

Attached: QT-73-Debt-Free.jpg (129.57 KB, 1070x713)

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Attached: Laowhy-86-Serial-Killer.jpg (8.79 KB, 194x259)

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

traffic stop video
filename
No more civilian draft. No more citizens who are capable of doing this.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

NO IT'S THAT MEME:
"HERE'S THIS QUOTE I DON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE SO IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY APPLY TO ME BUT I HOPE THAT IF I BRING IT UP THEN MAYBE YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME"

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

another indication of jew's fecal obsession
Disgusting rat.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Attached: females-family-1554981863368.jpg (174.91 KB, 1080x1350)
Attached: american-family-1553619441865.jpg (127.25 KB, 960x640)
Attached: white-women-diversity-family-1549518424187.jpg (2.87 MB, 2723x1920)
Attached: family-baby-snow.jpg (96.15 KB, 980x549)
Attached: family-1526590499156.jpg (239.84 KB, 1183x1184)

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

ARYAN MILKERS MASTERRACE

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

WAS INTENDED FOR THIS BUT THEY BOTH WORK

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

If you ever EVER meet anyone who talks about the environment do this… ASK THEM HOW MANY TREES THEY PLANTED IN THEIR LIFE. It is easy and free to plant trees. Anyone can do it. I have never met an environmentalist who has planted more than a tiny handful of trees.

Funny thing. West coast loggers will often work as tree planters in the off season.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

farmer's land is not

WRONG.

All land in the US is owned by a county or by the state or by the Fed gov or by an indian tribe or by a railroad. No individual in the US can own land.

This is Unconstitutional but it is the fucking TRUTH.

Originally the US Constitution set up white males of good moral character to be soverign land owners who were members of a republic. These soverign landowners were the basis of the freedoms of the nation. Well all that shit got flushed with the loss of ALLODIAL TITLE/LAND PATENT. When that went from the soverign system to the county system we all became serfs again.

Why can you not have a duel with pistols in the street while the sherriff watches on with a cigar and a glass of whiskey? This used to be commonplace. Why did that change? Well, it changes when we lost our freehold allodial title land. At the same time we became property of the state and subject to its rules. Its a huge lie and a huge clusterfuck.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

correct
wrong
wrong
correct

THE MOTHERFUCKING SAUCE.

ode.state.or.us/groups/supportstaff/hklb/schoolnurses/transgenderstudentguidance.pdf

Not sure what state is being talked about in this thread but here is a fucking LAW in a wonderful state with a HORRIBLE government that is teaching little little kids to be trannys. If you are not homeschooling your kids … YOU. ARE. THE. PROBLEM.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

You sir are correct. Get ready for a civil war. Move around strong white people in good areas. It is tempting to go to the whitest place you can find but remember, that is RETREAT. We cannot retreat any longer. My family and I did the opposite. We moved into a libtard area and will never ever leave no matter what.

Come to the PNW and join the fight. Don't run.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Good candidate for a gofundme. I guarantee there will be some domestic terrorism and attempted destruction of his crop and livelihood.
farmer’s market
Are these private or public? If public, he can probably sue for discrimination. Also I'm in the mountains. There's no farmer's markets around here. People just pair with business owners and sell in their parking lots. He'd have less competition doing that. Find a Tractor Supply or something and set up shop in their parking lot. The bigger the business, the better the location.

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

Attached: jews-worst-nightmare.jpg (57.01 KB, 494x502)

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

WRONG.
You're being a bit hyperbolic. It's still considered, legally, private land.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

you don't pay rent for private land

Attached: 1386175234650.jpg (141.11 KB, 601x583)

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

It's hilarious how scared you guys are of him. He is more honest and redpilled than 95% of this board but because he's popular you don't like him. Contrarian faggotry should be limited to /v/.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Ooh, five white kids? farmer? doesn't want them to be indoctrinated into the sex cult of modern america? yeah this guy was gonna get the block sooner or later. Yeah, I'll help him out.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

All these beautiful photos of white families, women and children; and you had to soil it with an oriental scribble.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

you have defined shilling, the dude is a fucking white man doing white face

he is a fucking caricture in order to entertain the dumb and get money in the coffers of vox day.

unauthorizedTV, arc haven comics, castilla house … all ways to funnel money from those that wont put money into marvel and star wars any more.

They play both sides, I dont give a shit what he talks about. Does he talk about wizardry???

Hes a fucking wizard, it takes one to know one.

Get your head out of your ass, I dont have to be fucking jealous to criticize him.

more red pilled than 95% of this board
who the fuck are you faggot? We are the red pill.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

Gays before: "We just want to be left alone bigot! Love is love! We'll stop at gay marriage! Our marriage is a private affair and it will not intrude in your life."
<Gays now: "If you don't host our marriage, we will starve your entire family and prevent you from making money!"
These disgusting people have no boundaries whatsoever until you do it by force. Pray that God shoves all of these fuckwits back in the closet.

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Rookie mistake. You don't say you don't do fag marriages. When faggots come around, you say that you don't do marriages there. When normal people show up, you welcome them.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Nonetheless, legally, it's still considered private land, and that comes with legally protected rights.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

haha i'm glad you guys know about winston and crazy haired fag

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

5 kids
based o7

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

I lost/left my job because I wouldn't let a homosexual touch me. It's part and parcel mate.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Yet another reminder that Christianity is the bulwark against the cultural war machine.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Is this better?

Attached: sample-d9c2881da19f6da65c10cfc75372684b.jpg (560.98 KB, 850x481)
Attached: sample-86304ec4be909b5e376a6727fce8592b.jpg (535.76 KB, 850x991)
Attached: 48f82bd639c46a65c95427fc995f6a1a870eb3ee0aad44a863469824e84ceabb.jpg (126.3 KB, 1200x675)
Attached: tumblr-nmyt4m00Nr1sdnw3uo1-500.jpg (56.42 KB, 484x750)
Attached: de1614ba5dfd1d6f8a532e097f729aeb.jpg (518.66 KB, 734x1000)

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

no…a cartoon isn't going to have your child and carry on your bloodline.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

East Lansing city council member called “ridiculous, horrible, [and] hateful.”
The East Lansing mayor denounced Tennes, who does not reside in that city, for putting his “Catholic view on marriage” into practice. Other city officials likened Catholic teachings about marriage to those defending racist Jim Crow laws of the South following the Civil War. According to ADF, the city’s position was that it would expel Country Mill Farms until it successfully changed the Catholic beliefs of Tennes and his family.

I'm a traditional Catholic, and this kind of attack has been going on 'behind the scenes' for a long time, and has come out in the open only relatively recently, as is seen here. Before, people would conspire in private to ostracize and exclude Christians from making a living. They would ask 'gotcha questions' to find out your views on homosexuals, jews, muslims or other religions, communism/socialism/globalism, etc. and if you weren't an apostate then the sabotage of your life would begin.

The city council member, the mayor and the other 'city officials' need to be investigated and punished. These people have no business in America, with their demonic inversion of long established morality, let alone in positions of power in government.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

I am very mad at anime tiddies

Attached: 4ef7a09d521ae24ebfb55e9a563a93bba83c5e44cb964606b8ad08b94cdccc29.jpg (328.64 KB, 1500x973)

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

You're brain damaged if you think anything other than homelessness is going to happen to him
<Federal judge rules East Lansing must allow farmer to return to market.
<A federal judge ruled Friday that the East Lansing must allow The Country Mill and owner Steve Tennes to return to this year's farmer's market, claiming Tennes and his beliefs are protected under the first amendment, according to a press release from Alliance for Defending Freedom.
statenews.com/article/2017/09/federal-judge-rules-east-lansing-must-allow-farmer-to-return-to-market

Attached: 1413817511120.gif (1.34 MB, 264x264)

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

oh that was two years ago I feel dumb

William Campbell
William Campbell

lol, i actually don't give a fuck, it's just a stupid and childish thing to be into.
"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things"
seriously, the shame you feel for liking this shit is natural and it's the suppressed recesses of your mind telling you to give it up is being quietened by a society that is ever devolving into more and more degeneracy.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

waah waah animation is only for children
shut the fuck up you derailing retard.
filtered

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

EL is pretty fucked bros, a couple more recent noteworthy examples:

retard city can't afford to pay their workers' pensions
retard voters pass additional income tax to fix

folk festival tradition cancelled due to them not getting the "diversity" they wanted

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Note they also call themselves "gay" when they're the most miserable fucks in creation.
Life is full of those little ironies isn't it?

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Owen Benjamin is a "Lunar Landing Denier."
I stopped watching him after I heard him say that.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is a hollow-earther too.
He's a fucking idiot.
I only suggest not engaging with him.
He might be self-proclaimed 140 IQ, but he certainly lacks much common sense and experience.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (9.57 KB, 272x90)

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

waa waa
stfu
filtered
saged
Dude, when someone calls you a child, and then you behave like one, then you really have a self awareness problem.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

folk festival tradition cancelled due to them not getting the "diversity" they wanted
This had better be a joke.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

140 IQ
IQ is a Jewish construct that artificially inflates both the capabilities and the importance of one particular intelligence over the rest.

Bentley King
Bentley King

No, that's even worse. An insult to the Fuhrer, to National Socialism, to Europe and the racially conscious. Give it up.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

Always Catholics who have children and fighting against the GLOBOHOMO…Really gets the almonds activating.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

IQ is a Jewish construct that artificially inflates both the capabilities and the importance of one particular intelligence over the rest.

BWOOP! BWOOP! BWOOP!

Attached: Jewdar.png (140.99 KB, 333x333)

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

Except kikes came up with the idea of "different IQs" to cover up the fact that all nonwhites are stupider than whites.

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

Not arguing for 'different IQs'. I'm saying that the IQ testing and bias in favor of one particular intelligence type over the rest is advantageous to them falsely claiming superior intelligence, particularly the Ashkenazi myth makers. That's why many so called 'geniuses' can make complex calculations but are utterly hopeless at contributing anything derived from the soul. Like autists.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Based PWN bro.

what is eminent domain
You "own" the shekels that your land is worth, but not the land itself. Even then, all of your cash and cheap trinkets can be seized under asset forfeiture. The government owns the clothes on your back. You're a slave in golden chains. Open your eyes, you blind fuck.

Attached: nylon-flag-01.jpg (59.59 KB, 500x500)

John Hill
John Hill

Attached: 54525667-283374999229289-1694434954131275776-n.jpg (82.18 KB, 960x652)
Attached: 55576211-1494391680691893-6795305592815616000-n.jpg (76.66 KB, 570x750)
Attached: 1553983325793.jpg (381.29 KB, 609x484)
Attached: acd5a218171e334e1817b5e8ea560038fb1abcbd8f5ce97f26fb2d8b5a010f1f.jpg (103.23 KB, 500x701)
Attached: affiche-annoncant-lorganisation-de-secours-dhiver-1938-max-reimer-1877-1970-berlin-allemagne-nazie-g950h4.jpg (221.12 KB, 920x1390)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Colorado Baker also got a slam dunk too.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

That third picture resonates with me especially. It is what I long for. I like how even the dog is running out to greet the man as he comes home.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Stay strong in the vile attacks from the Synagogue of Satan.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Someone tell him to file a complaint at their county clerk's office and send a copy to the state's da and one to the defendant(subpeona). Prefer the arm route myself. It's a derelict of duty that all those educational government offices never teach one how to defend themselves in their courts of equity. Definitely by design…

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

You think that Catholic farmer would come to your defense is the same people persecuted you for "racism"?

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

I get what you're trying to convey, but IQ is a consistent measure. The tests that give us the 115 jewish IQ typically have small sample sizes. Their inflated egos do not hold up under scrutiny.

Attached: the-myth-of-jordan-peterson's-integrity.png (529.15 KB, 771x3216)

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

I wouldn't be surprised if he is a hollow-earther too.
You're never gonna get to Agartha with that attitude, nigger.

Attached: 4253af2ca5b9e93f1fdd2df618e6b7d9efd2f736d749e16a0eebf45a17512e16.jpg (49.4 KB, 700x330)

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Attached: tenor.gif (3.7 MB, 395x498)

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

This article does a pretty good job of refuting two aspects of Peterson's theory: namely, that over-representation among individuals with 145+ IQs leads to equivalent over-representation in positions of power, and that Jews are really that much smarter in the first place.
But there's a third argument that it fails to make. Peterson's language suggests that either one believes that Jews fully deserve their over-representation, or that there's a "conspiracy" at work. This is a false dichotomy.
The over-representation can actually be explained in ways that are very normie-friendly and that chime perfectly with the dominant discourse regarding "privilege". It's hard to refute the explanation without undermining concepts such as "white privilege" and "male privilege".
Normies are taught that white people benefit because of factors such as:
Bias (both conscious and unconscious) among those people who decide whether one achieves positions of power or opportunities that lead to positions of power.
"Good old boy" networks that make it easier to find opportunities to achieve positions of power.
Greater wealth, which leads to a whole myriad of advantages.
Jews are able to benefit from bias and preferential hiring due to the pre-existing over-representation of their group in positions of authority (that over-representation may have begun due to minor IQ advantages). Furthermore, since Jews have a stronger sense of collective identity than whites (who are a much more dispersed group), Jewish in-group preference is likely to be stronger.
Jews have greater access to "good old boy" networks than whites, for much the same reasons as above.
Jews are from wealthier backgrounds, meaning that whatever advantages whites have over blacks, Jews would have over whites.
There are a couple of other ones too. A lot of elite American universities give preference to children of alumni when it comes to admissions (think about how illegal that would be in other Western countries…) This clearly benefits Jews and leads, over the course of a few generations, to a slight IQ advantage turning into a major one. With each generation, there's a snowballing effect of Jews being slightly more likely to get in, and then having children who are *much* more likely to get in owing to legacy bias.
And finally, a lot of whites live in smaller towns and rural areas. Whites are generally under-represented in big cities. Jews are extremely over-represented in big cities, especially the major centers of power such as New York and Los Angeles. This leads to a host of benefits such as:
The aforementioned "good old boy" network.
Access to things like larger schools with better extra-curricular activities, as well as access to things like libraries and museums (not much of a benefit now, but consider that people in positions of power today were brought up in a world with no internet).
Great ease in adapting to the lifestyle and culture for jobs based in NY and LA.
And the ability to work in high-powered jobs without leaving one's family behind. This has psychological benefits (Jews don't have to make hard decisions about whether to follow their dreams and move thousands of miles away, or stay in their hometown living a modest life). But it also has practical benefits. Think about how much easier it is to deal with things like unpaid internships if you can live at home with your parents paying your expenses. That's an option if your parents live in Manhattan. Less of an option if they live in rural Nebraska.

^ (Zig Forums may not believe that this explains why they have so much more power, but it's a good explanation for normies who haven't taken the red pill yet)

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

He could sue the city.

David Robinson
David Robinson

Wish I was, user. It was a city/MSU joint venture that has been a very long-running event. Last year they temporarilly cancelled it due to 'construction downtown,' but people were quick to point out there are several alternative venues like campus. The MSU museum coordinator came out saying it wasn't diverse enough and that's one of the factors. It was just announced a week ago that it's permanently cancelled.
Auslander’s view that the festival hasn’t been ethnically diverse enough

read this article: archive.is/yFpXd

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Lunar landing being staged doesn't mean we didn't have the technology available to do so, don't be a conspiracy theorist.

We can prove that we've been there because there is a reflective plate that we can bounce light off of as proof
And even still I don't think we wasted money during the cold war to put a man on the moon. It's a ridiculous concept during the saber rattling precursors to war.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

What's the difference between 4 Chan and 8 Chan?

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Being this buttblasted over some masonfag getting put in the ground by a patriot.
No more civilian draft
So who's gonna defend the country? Illegal immigrants?

Attached: 7a99653a520b3f734e796c3e546188c918580c49f15905eae9879595f3fb5e2d.gif (47.66 KB, 192x256)

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Valid point.

Attached: d0a159c16a0b50ab420d9711c0f72fb72f0d505bda55849ff3137dc349961ded.png (608.3 KB, 1123x769)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit