US arrests rightwing militia member said to detain migrants

US arrests rightwing militia member said to detain migrants

news.yahoo.com/us-arrests-rightwing-militia-member-said-detain-migrants-013644715.html

Washington (AFP) - The FBI has arrested a member of an armed rightwing militia group accused of illegally detaining migrants at the US-Mexico border, officials said Saturday.

Larry Mitchell Hopkins, 70, was arrested for illegal possession of a weapon. His small but well-armed United Constitutional Patriots (UCP) group says it watches the border, stands guard over people who want to hand themselves in to border patrol and pursues those who don't.

New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas described Hopkins, who also goes by the name of "Striker," as a "dangerous felon who should not have weapons around children and families."

"Today's arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes," he added.

Hopkins was said to have been detaining migrants near Sunland Park, New Mexico.

In recent months, thousands of migrants have arrived in Mexico, primarily Central Americans fleeing poverty and violence at home.

US President Donald Trump has described them as a threat to national security, demanding billions of dollars from Congress to build a wall on the southern border.

UCP members insist they will patrol the border until the wall is built.

"We're here to assist the border patrol because they are so short handed," Hopkins told AFP earlier this month.

The group – made up mostly of older veterans – enjoys an enthusiastic social media following. They are equipped with tactical gear, rifles and even custom patches.

Hopkins could be heard during lengthy radio broadcasts streamed online several times a week.

The border vigilante movement is well-established, with the Southern Poverty Law Center documenting "questionable apprehensions of migrants by private citizens" from as far back as 1999.

In a statement Saturday, the Mexican foreign ministry expressed "deep concern" about such groups.

"This type of practice can lead to a violation of the human rights of people who migrate or request asylum or refuge in the United States," it said.

Attached: f356ea678354554a8186046b76a2d5f811ffeca2.jpg (800x533, 63.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/iX9lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2019-04-20-211011_635x582_scrot.png (635x582, 209.29K)

I get having guns even if the gov says you can't.

I don't get talking about your guns on TV if you have them illegally.

THIS

Attached: white nationalism.jpg (1083x634, 387.98K)

this ALL goes back to Trump's treason.

in other news, Hillary didn't become WORRIED when Asange and his "deadman switch" came into play, she was GLOATING and cackling, fully confident in Trump's treason.

Fucking foreigners are now controlling our own government, we're officially fucked

This is bullshit. 2nd Amendment doesn't say felons permanently lose right to bear arms.

There has to be genuine justice. You do the crime? Hell yes, you do the time. But when your time's up, you MUST be afforded the same rights as any other citizen. Only jews would demand an unpayable debt. (To society or otherwise. If you honestly fucked up badly enough to lose your rights forever, you should either be in prison for life or given the death penalty.)

Tbh, that's the same argument that pedophile sex offenders make…

If you're so dangerous you can't be trusted to own weapons or be around children then you shouldn't be on the loose.

Very true, very true.

Like I said, user… "prison for life or given the death penalty" in that case. Otherwise, if you've done the time, you have paid your debt to society and have to be able to rejoin it the same as any other citizen.

According to who? the good goy government? No one has the right to take away your guns and anyone who lets them is a beta cuck

Jury of your peers faggot. Best system we got. But if you're convicted of something so serious that you can never own guns again, then you should never be allowed access to knives, gasoline, cars, hammers or any other weapon. And that means you never leave prison or an asylum.

Guys the important thing here is that we know that he was arrested for breaking the law not detaining illegals.

I think we're all in agreement there. Kinda the point myself and the other user were making, tbh.

Either you fucked up, paid your debt to society, rehabilitated and get your rights back, or you're deemed beyond rehabilitation and can't re-enter society at all. This middle-ground shit between the two is cancerous.

I applaud the law enforcement authorities for apprehending this criminal. Throw the book at him.

yeah shit is fucked up. I supect backlash and a petition from the reg conservatives.

Agreed, our justice system is a mess however. The kikes have made it so that judges and prosecutors can't be held responsible even when they do blatantly illegal shit.

If they knowingly convict an innocent person they should face the death penalty.

Attached: virginity-comic.png (625x1215, 103.04K)

Yeah he did it to himself.

So he was arrested for an illegal weapon but they spin it as if he was arrested for protecting the border.

Yes

Not exactly. The weapon isn't illegal. The argument is that his possessing it is illegal, due to convicted felon status. I personally think that's bullshit, because 2A has to apply even to "convicted felons" if they've served their time and are free men again.
Obviously, some in this thread disagree, but to them I say: "How long until you are convicted of 'felony racism' and lose your 2A rights?"

Yet the liberals have blocked a bill that that prevent sales of guns to illegals.

Reguardless, the media is pushing this as an attempt to claim that he was arrested for belonging to a Right-Wing Militia "illegally detaining" illegal Mexican criminals at the boarder. Why? I am unsure.

The democrats have blocked a bill that would prevent sales of firearms to illegals, yet they're making a big deal out of this old man.

I think the "why" is pretty obvious - it's clearly perfectly legal to perform a citizen's arrest when you witness someone commit a crime (and illegally crossing the border is a crime) - but that's something the (((media))) wants to discourage as strongly as possible.

"This is a dangerous felon who should not have weapons around children and families," Balderas said in the statement. "Today's arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes."

“Interference by civilians in law enforcement matters could have public safety and legal consequences for all parties involved,” CBP said. “Border Security operations are complex and require highly trained professionals with adequate resources to protect the country.”

archive.fo/iX9lo

Vaginal moisture 100% evaporated.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 1.10.39 AM.png (484x534, 422.7K)

The SC has ruled that it's not the goverment's job to protect you, would that ruling extend to other branches such as the military or border patrol?

The government is a racket. Life has been rendered pointless. Assassination is the name of the game, my female feminist comrades.

Didn't know telling people to go back or get shot was that complex.

The average sentence for a felon carrying a gun is 6 years. This guy will likely get 15 for being an activist, and die in prison. Shame he went out in such a passive way.

Actively manning the border and helping stop the flow of illegals is "passive" now, Chaim?

Every single day that passes I hate Donald Trump even more. Today is no exception. I hope he has a heart attack and dies.

This

Yes, he was going to die in jail no matter what he did. Over in California there are legal practices being run that openly advertise being owned by illegals. Why not go for the high profile ones?

Imagine being this scared.
I really wonder what these peoples sleeping patterns are like. Can't be healthy. Must be running very thin.

Kek

they say the average American unknowingly commits 5 felonies a day.

IIRC you commit 6 Tax Felonies if you hire a Wetback, and IMO those will also be "CONSPIRACY" since two people involved.

Gee, so the most powerful of the Bill of Rights goes out the window for something literally every single American does all the time, and of course without the 2nd all the others are you begging the Govt and your only "bargaining power" is to promise to put yourself more under Govt control in exchange for begging for some reprieve.

I think they are aware that more and more younger, more radical men are getting involved in this shit. So they wanted to make an example. I'd like to see what happens when the zogbots confront a squad sized group of young, seigepilled men who are expecting them.

what was original Felony conviction?

Hate the people still supporting him more.

Are you tired of winning magapedes?

Tbh, you can't justify releasing convicted pedophiles back into society for any reason. They should be killed, or if you're some sort of coward, chemically castrated and forced to live the rest of their lives in an isolated monastery and pass the time with repentence and contemplation.

What rights pedophiles may or may not get when they rejoin society is an utter nonissue.

is correct. To restrict you for the rest of your life is to imply you have accrued an unpayable debt. This is deeply and intrinsically Jewish, it's legal usury. The entire purpose of incarceration is to force a criminal to pay back their debt to society. We should honestly run our jails like work camps, but that's going off on a tangent. The point is that once their sentence is over, however long it was and for whatever crime, they should be considered a full citizen again with full rights.

If for whatever reason you feel they have permanantly become untrustworthy or dangerous, then either kill them or never release them. In either instance, whether or not they should be able to own a gun is a moot point.

All that being said, the old man was a complete dumbass for posting pictures of himself carrying a gun around when he knew good and goddamn well he wasn't supposed to own one. This isn't even poor OpSec or the absence of OpSec, it's the reverse of operational security. He was publically broadcasting the fact that he was breaking the law, however unjust a law it might be. He literally asked for this.

You're a dumbfuck. He was not caught for possessing weapons until he prevented illegals from arriving in. If criminality was the case then the feds would be arrested and deporting illegals first.

the government won't defend you, and if you defend yourself, you will be arrested, fantastic

The ones who still think white genocide is a myth, are the first to be liquidated once no additional value can be extracted from their husk.

That's where the death penalty comes in.

what if Zig Forums goes to Mexico then comes to the US illegally/esoterically, that way we're the immigrants and can have many children

Fuck off back to plebbit

Attached: soix57zzk2t21.jpg (1024x684, 88.07K)

That's one way to get yourself Bundy Ranch'd

Also there's a ton of shills ITT

That was fast.

It doesn't help when you're going around claiming a government agency wants you around at the same time that same agency is saying it doesn't.

Or when you're a convicted felon in possession of a firearm giving interviews to international news agencies

Him: "Lookit me, I have a gun!"

-FBI checks database for a second- "Indeed you do…"

level 2
smokejaguar
3.6k points ·
1 hour ago