Israel to name new town on Golan after Trump: Netanyahu

Israel to name new town on Golan after Trump: Netanyahu

archive.fo/LBcdN

Attached: DzpnEBXXgAIzu1W.jpg (819x1024, 60.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

javsin.com/1pondo-092415-159/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Younger-Republicans-are-less-supportive-of-Israel-poll-finds-587810
archive.is/Pepi1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not tired of winning!

Video

Attached: DAJfZA2XsAA5qRZ.jpg large.jpg (1280x720 95.57 KB, 1.81M)

clap clap clap clap clap

Woah! Can't say that we didn't get something for electing Trump, goys!

Yeah, okay, but you guys are going to be so embarrassed when he starts military tribunals for jews.

Trump does not care about the NADZEE vote schlomo

Looks like Trump got that jew-jew cum he was begging for.

Jew is so afraid he's sucking Trumps dick
Jews unironically BTFO

Puppet?
That is a weird name for a town.

You idiot. Did Trump name an american town after Netanyahoo or the other way around? Trump must have done something great to have him do this.

man, this is just depressing as hell, why do we always get betrayed?

Attached: fgahhol.webm (500x280, 2.53M)

If Trump is wondering why he is going to get slammed with tax fraud. This is why.

You know why and you know what the answer is you fucking homosexual piece of shit.

Don't listen to the Muslims on Zig Forums. Israel is the implicit last white stand of whiteness. Also the only democracy in the middle east. Think of all the technological innovation Israel generates, and you might wish to rethink your pathological hatred for a land that welcomes you to explore.

Ah so this is what the kikes are sliding and terrified of tonight. Noice

Gross

Can you imagine the salt if Trump waits until winning 2nd term to remove all Israeli aid and they already named a town after him and they change the name in a rage but everyone still calls it Donaldville?

kek'd hard
javsin.com/1pondo-092415-159/

This is the (((Q))) tactic now. Call everyone who despises Shabbos Goy Trump a Muslim. Got it.

Attached: 1532234758654.jpg (228x221, 12.61K)

No reaction image can depict the amount of disgust I have for kikes and their useful idiot, Zion Don.

Your memetic level: -1

FYI Israel's election was rigged.
Netanyahu personally ordered 1200 hidden cameras to be deployed in Arab voting booths.

1200 hidden cameras, that's alot and then Trump meddled in their election. Put those cameras in the Jewish polling places and you might see something.

Attached: Votersuppression.PNG (1697x917, 933.35K)

Have you ever been to Israel? It's amazing.

Border of wickedness.

Yes it was wonderful. I posted my vacation video above.

The more I argued with the Zig Forums mods, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Zig Forums mod had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-224410_Samsung Internet.jpg (853x327, 93.65K)

Bumping cause mods are trying to slide this

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-233142_Twitter.jpg (1440x445, 181.32K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-233329_Twitter.jpg (1440x494 194.27 KB, 176.88K)

Turks being turkic/semites…you know what the bible says about the invasion of the 'Northern people'? They are all wiped out from the Earth forever, even when they settle on the Earth like locusts. 'Isreal' of course is a UNWALLED nation dwelling peacefully without any barriers when the turklocusts descend on them right before they are all exterminated off the Earth forever…nice people eh. We should share that video of your vacation.

Bump for dead Trumplesteins

He'll start military tribunals on behalf of jews.

This is bait.

Jews mostlly are Turkic Khazars, they have far weaker of a historic connection to the Holy Land than the Arabs that live there.

Kill yourself Trumpcuck

I'm sure Putin's Pencilneck Puppet is very pissed off about it.

Nazi larper HA

Hopefully the entire Middle East will be settlements named after Europeans and Americans, and soon.

Attached: helicopter.jpg (359x464, 25.63K)

Got'em

libshits btfo

Trump is a kike puppet more at 11

Stormtard more at 14:88

But Trump remains literally Hitler

3 years from now "Trump" will be like "Nixon" in 1975.

Oh well, Jews are always changing names to erase history.

10/10

It's just to use Netanyahu to win a 2nd term, then he goes full Hitler like we always planned. We always knew he would never go Super-Aryan in the 1st term.

Attached: Payback.png (847x836, 463.9K)

Attached: 87f.png (499x583, 341.6K)

Attached: straight-face-dog.jpg (735x613, 44.31K)

This better be bait.

this is mental illness at this point

Attached: 1556139772003.jpg (500x663, 41.04K)

Attached: bibi_2.mp4 (640x360, 787.34K)

Top kek

Attached: (((Drake))).jpg (638x626, 41.24K)

Attached: sign.jpg (420x240, 38.95K)

>(((we)))

then why does he send so many shills here to try and get us to vote for him like yourself?

Don't worry, trump is a one term loser.

>Legendary Super Aryan
I didn't know Trump was part hispanic

BASED! #MIGA #TRUSTTHEPLAN #QANON #4DCHESS #FUCKMEINTHEASS

((( )))
Fuck off kike #MAGAwithDACA

Based.

This will trigger the libtards.

Calling Trump a Nazi? Checkmate! Now who is the real Nazis?

This.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Younger-Republicans-are-less-supportive-of-Israel-poll-finds-587810

archive.is/Pepi1

It's ogre. This was checkmate. 9D quantum chess.