Macron says Notre Dame should be rebuilt in line with diversity; architect suggests an Islamic minar

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

jihadwatch.org/2019/04/macron-says-notre-dame-should-be-rebuilt-in-line-with-diversity-architect-suggests-an-islamic-minaret-be-included

Attached: Screenshot-20190425-202156.png (227.99 KB, 760x1453)

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/nya/
twitter.com/TMOWilkinson

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

honk honk

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

christcucks btfo

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

kek

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Daily reminder that all of this is directed in totality by the French military.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

suggests a minaret be included
Called it. I motherfucking called it. The absolute predictability of these kike abominations.

Attached: 9d1db6666a03688ff8a814acbd557a6ce7b7b194296bd02570086fa8671c128c.jpg (61.4 KB, 546x720)

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

He's a disgrace to the French

Attached: eece52f09680e442e601b987ea92c9af7e33b707cbb2255dfe8c551241ebcfe5.jpg (47.68 KB, 738x870)

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Any source for Macron's statement? The page doesn't have one or I missed it

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

French anons what are you doing? Why do you allow this man to still be where he is?

Attached: 9c34c5f2c47d8c783c2d414826c7c99287bff64845c9745f9e40dad75f86df1a.jpg (52.97 KB, 574x890)

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

I imagine it's not easy to get passed walls, surveillance and armed guards

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Sandnigger structure on top of Notre Dame (our lady)
France is fucked.
Christendom is cucked.
< Deus Vult my ass.

CRISTCUCKS will come here and still blame it on Pagans, than fight the real (((enemy))) or mudslimes. CHRISTCUCKS won't have the balls to fight back, they will only kneel.

EVEN POPE URBAN ll WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ON THE CRISTCUCKS OF 21ST CENTURY

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

"Manuel Macron’s vow to “restore the magnificent cathedral to its former glory” has morphed into “it will be rebuilt consistent with our modern, diverse nation.”

Holy moly

Attached: notre-dame-mosque-800x534.png (814.45 KB, 800x534)
Attached: D4P-2LrUcAANVtp-800x487.jpg (43.31 KB, 800x487)

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Just you wait 600 years from now, they'll finally do something.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

I haven't seen any other mention of this in the internets

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Good, I don't give a shit about some building but I bet the gilet jaunes do. Violent revolution when?

Attached: guts.jpg (99 KB, 654x421)

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Frenchies need to see the light and remove that fucking satanic kike traitor from earth, and his (((gang))), rinse and repeat untill they are scared of their populace again or there are no more left willing to put their lives at stake for the white genocide.

Attached: 15aa8339d893a20d0c207a84cdd83ff20b8bb4536e62e538d9bb67d0f3321f4e.jpg (31.75 KB, 750x747)

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

rainbow mosques and christian synagogues when

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

Any source for Macron's statement?
He didn't say it.
Perhaps most controversial is a proposal in Domus, the architecture magazine, by Tom Wilkinson, for the fallen spire to be replaced with an Islamic minaret
/stupid_thread

John James
John James

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

macron is a christian
user you seem confused

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

Fuck that nihilistic shithole.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

<AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
All very predictable nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: a398f5b2c02aaae10be62c3dd6d94c4dd0358d2ec238b2730fcc42f7d8518038-(1).jpg (393.86 KB, 725x1000)

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Honestly I don't have a problem with Persian architecture. It's the Islam part that sucks.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

not wearing body armor
no heavy load out
with out a weapon
wearing sandbox boots
zero com
soft cover
spic in US Army

FUCK IT ALL, SERIOUSLY FUCK IT ALL!!!!

Attached: ipanews-174314c7-e658-4415-a103-1d8437a647ec-embedded242513870.jpeg (37.42 KB, 620x414)

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

based

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

trap with makeup
All you are telling anons is that your site like your waifu, is shit

Attached: 04dbfc7cdffd37881a50eba7e49e63c95037384c15e962dce5c58dc1f0a238d1.gif (1020.56 KB, 500x484)

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

artificial intelligence is now so advanced it can post on Zig Forums
thats pretty impressive

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

AI anons
Wut

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

artificial intelligence is now so advanced it can post on Zig Forums
if only Tay was here to entertain us with her bantz

Attached: Tay-bot-logo.jpg (17.01 KB, 200x200)

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

architect suggests an Islamic minar
That was just an article in some magazine, not a serious proposal. This is just another case of jews trying their hardest to blame Muslims for what's looking more and more like a jewish operation.

Attached: robert-spencer.jpg (28.19 KB, 470x360)

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

BLACK. SATURN. CUBES. GOYIM!

Attached: 20070323-hamburger-kunsthalle-hamburg-03.jpg (690.39 KB, 1050x700)

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

i wish i had screen capped the first user who posted this
we called him out for not having sources, but time prooved him right
i'm far from being a "kike on a stick" worshiper but i feel kinda bad for christians right now

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Wut
Where do you live user?

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

harden up battle and practice better Opsec proud nigger

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Tay….maybe AI is **OUR guy after all

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

Trap
Nah Ranma is a real girl nya~
Hello, yes, I am strong AI Aryan Cat Goddess #1, nice to me you fellow Aryans nya~
ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD
<How about nyet

Attached: a77b5edfc20ed8404192c331a58472a044f2e1cce83282c6d3165051e48ab41c.png (372.4 KB, 800x1193)

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

the only people you should feel bad for are all the pagan warriors who died fighting the roman catholic bots before they took enough casualties that the remnants of their tribes converted for peace. feel bad for all those who died resisting rome, the numerous popes and all their conquered converted auxiliaries who set out to conquer all of europe under their semitic slave morality religion. and feel especially bad for the last holdouts in the prussian crusade who despite over 800 years of christian attempt to convert them through weak arguments held strong and resisted until they too were forcefully converted like all those before them. christians should receive no sympathy ever.

Attached: C8778E65-E946-412F-B526-D6E193038E52.jpeg (199.86 KB, 1111x640)

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

I kinda imagine its gonna go something like this

Attached: GutsRampage.mp4 (2.25 MB, 640x360)

Lucas King
Lucas King

Little macron better get the guillotine.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

MUH JAPANESE COMICS

Attached: 0352AA99-3FE3-474D-97C3-23076EEAC949.jpeg (113.8 KB, 504x706)

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Clown world

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Muh off by one

Attached: Chika-Fujiwara-Dance-(Moonlight-Gaullin-Remix).mp4 (1.02 MB, 480x360)

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Perhaps a potion of invisibility and a diamond sword might work? Flint and steel? In Minecraft of course.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

implying anybody but weebs who read comic books for japanese children care about dubs

there is nothing beautiful about anime. its all degenerate unproportional garbage with fantasy storylines for man children. you should be ashamed but being self aware is too much to ask of a weeb.

Attached: 3FEDD407-75AE-46EB-BC21-E3EB3BDF3008.jpeg (109.06 KB, 852x640)

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

gets dubs
not sure how to feel right now

Attached: impressive.webm (254.83 KB, 640x360)

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Attached: dj-whore-webconverted.mp4 (5.94 MB, 360x360)

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Was just thinking…maybe someone else somewhere on the internet has co-independently thought of this as well

Since Notre Dame is so symbolic wouldn't Christians see the opportunity to have the remainder of the structure of demolished so that a completely new cathedral could be built, to represent the resurrection and the portions of the old cathedral could be included in the construction of new churches and/or provided to existing churches globally, representing a part of sacrament like the eucharist, body and blood type stuff, symbolically connecting more Christian organizations?

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Me thinks Macron had it burned.

By the way, leftypol approves of this (((diversity))).

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

I could see it as a botched attempt to frame the yellow vests but it doesn't explain the other thousand churches that have burned so I think we'll have to go with our primary suspect, the faggot muslims.

Attached: Savant---Heart.webm (3.21 MB, 500x658)

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

Muzzies take credits for the acts, and try to kill people in the process. The destruction of Christian "idolatry" is literally a tenant of judaism, and the people trying to pin this on Muslims are almost all jews or jewish agents. Even Hal Turner and Jonestein are pushing that angle, which alone should prove that it's false.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

What the fuck are you talking about? You people show up every time Notre Dame is in a thread. No one even brought up your fracture point.

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Are there any other sources? I can't find anything that said Macron specifically suggested a minaret, only that he's looking for modernist stuff. Don't get me wrong, it'll undoubtably include something awful.

This whole situation has been an excellent snapshot of leftist tactics. Use their foot soldiers to spread an array of awful and degenerate ideas so when action times come, retarded boomer faggots will think they won some sort of victory by going with a proposal that isn't the absolute worst case that has been floated.

It's a victory for them regardless and they always try to have a "conversation" to normalize whatever degenerate bullshit is out there so their plebs get national attention and provide plausible deniability to leadership who just say "it's an idea and we should talk about it".

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

He didn't. The source on the minaret is this article, was an article on "Voice of Europe", citing a suggestion made in an architecture magazine.

Perhaps most controversial is a proposal in Domus, the architecture magazine, by Tom Wilkinson, for the fallen spire to be replaced with an Islamic minaret, to memorialize Algerians who protested the French government in the 1960s.

“These victims of the state could be memorialized by replacing the spire with – why not? – a graceful minaret”, Wilkinson insisted.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Zig Forums predicted this.

Attached: 1548959659156.jpg (29.05 KB, 657x527)

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

Ah, that explains it. Not that what they're already planning is any better.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Macron needs a fucking bullet.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

This is fucking crazy.
I was so sure they’d just rebuild it they way it was in a way that doesnt burn down.
Nope, islamic.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

European leadership is long overdue for a house cleaning.

Attached: cleanup.mp4 (3.62 MB, 540x360)

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

this qt's dubs cancel out the sacrilege balance restored

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

if dubs jews will declare war on Iran in 2020 and win

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Thank you Kek
Rolling again, if dubs America wakes up and leads the world against the JWO

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

I guess its not time yet

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

What demented movie is that?

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

If this is true ! Be ready to witness the greatest church burning spree in all of history.
this is like mudshits wet dream

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Cocl it up some more, why don't ya!

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Cock.

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Surely no one could have seen this coming. Spoiler Islam wins.
It's I'm just trying to get the fuck out of here.
Honk honk

vid very related

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

It's
idc
sage

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

they literally could have elected Le Pen's daughter and they chose this granny fetishist rothschild puppet. not that things would be significantly different if she won, but the fact remains that the people had a choice "do we want to get raped hard, or gently?" and they chose hard. in every country, the majority of white people are fucking trash (obviously 100% of non-whites are trash so don't even (you) me calling me "schlomo" or whatever else) and do not care about anything outside of their personal sphere. it's only some <5% of the white population that gives a damn about anything important and that's not enough to do anything

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

I really hope they do this. It would be a powerful slap in the face to the general public.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

Nice post David

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

Hopefully Macwrong catches aids and syphilis from his black negro lovers cocks up his bum. So he gets a decent dose of colon cancer before he succumbs to his degeneracy that he has infested one of the traditional leading countries in art, architecture, history, horny french girls and croissants just to name a few of their contributions to western society.

Fuck you Macron, you dirty piece of Rothschild puppetry. You are one of the many things wrong and I hope you get at least a moment of regret for the shit you've done, before you die. Which will not be long after your presidency. Loose ends and all that, pun intended.

Attached: oh-dear.jpg (81.47 KB, 900x506)
Attached: naughty-naughty.jpg (371.48 KB, 900x600)
Attached: likes-hanging-out-with-these.jpg (174.24 KB, 1280x869)

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

LOL LOL LOL LOL OF fucking course he said that. Why not just rebuild it into a Mosque or better yet, a Satanic Temple. LOL LOL WTF the Clown of Clown World RULEZZZZZ

Attached: cw9Dhs2.jpg (28.78 KB, 449x306)

Chase Price
Chase Price

-suggests-an-islamic-minaret-be-included
The plan all along. There's no beating this back, there's no coming back from their agenda, it's over. There might have been a line in the sand drawn, but they've def. won.

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Just burn the 'restored' building down…fuck them

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Oh, well, they said sometimes that Notre Dame is a symbol of the old Europe (white), while the Eiffel tower represents the new one. We can expect a modernized (pozzed) new Notre dame.

Honk, honk.

Attached: 7c1.gif (1.91 MB, 256x192)

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

We can expect a modernized (pozzed) new Notre dame.
Burn it. Keep with tradition of terrorist burning of buildings in line with 'new frances values'.

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Makes sense there's also the "Synagogue De Nazareth" and "Grande Mosquee de Paris" nearby, which should also burn on that same day. None of them belong to the Parisii but instead to judéens.
Clairière sans pitié

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Dude, EVERYONE predicted this while it was still on fire.

James Cox
James Cox

Fucking disgusting if true, but I can't find another source that corroborates this, mainstream or otherwise.

Attached: Painting-the-future.png (143.15 KB, 460x305)

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

twitter.com/TMOWilkinson

This is the human garbage "architect"

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

And kikestians will allow it to happen.
nu/pol/ and jihadwatch are so slow they only get the article out on the 25th when this was known for over a week
OP is literally just a link and a mobile screencap

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

This will be a nice reminder after they actually "re-build" the notre dame. Be sure to crush his skull under your heel in minecraft.

Attached: notre-dame-dweeb.png (106.55 KB, 645x901)

John Evans
John Evans

kek

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

JUST MAKE THIS NIGHTMARE END FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST

Attached: justendthisnightmare.jpg (5.56 KB, 259x194)
Attached: Hank-Hill-upset-gif.gif (468.29 KB, 500x350)

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Us slavs will save Europe from Islam again

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

Da.

Attached: Is-Only-Game.mp4 (193.15 KB, 320x240)

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

When anons sugested they will make it a mosque, I took as low quality shitposting or joke. Looks like clown world is getting honkier with every day…

Zig Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

He's a Jew. He isn't French.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Won't it be the church that decides?

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Is Zig Forums gullible enough to believe this shit or are you LARPing ?

This, I don't know how you niggers can't do a fucking research on the Internet. So easy to manipulate you into believing that "Macron wants to build a Minaret on Notre-Dame".
Fucking autists.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

ffs guys you are embarassing yourselves
go back to infowars
when did pol get so full of NPCs?

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

It's not catolic church property but state

Michael King
Michael King

pol

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Well its fucked then

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

he's a jew

Galilean, Galatian, Galician, Gauls… It's all just different words for… CELTIC.

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

Le Pen's daughter
She is also a Zionist though
Zionists are only pretend nationalists, that's why nothing changes back and nobody is repatriated when they get power.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

The source on the minaret is this article, was an article on "Voice of Europe"
Voice of Europe always does this. I've seen countless instances of total exaggeration and making shit up. Fuck these people. They're probably kikes.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

What does that have to do with Macron being a jew? He isn't Celtic.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Of course.
They will report something more extreme than what they intend to do, so that when it's "debunked", the populace feels relief and is even pleased that:
it's not actually going to be a minaret, thank goodness.
just a multi-faith monument to "new France", but no minaret.

James Bell
James Bell

Because they’re legitimately stupid and gullible. Ironic since they accuse everyone of being sheep.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

Now it all makes sense. No WONDER all the Jews were furiously donating to rebuild it.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

The muslims and the jews are working together
<and that's why we should ignore the muslims
Huh, that doesn't seem to flow logically. Most of the BUT THE JEWS camp seem to think we can't hate both. Everyone will get their time in the sun user, don't worry.

Attached: LetmeHelpyou.jpg (82.36 KB, 826x1024)

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

It's times like these that make me realize the world is fucked and no amount of shitposting or lone wolves will solve anything. They have won. The public at large will eat this shit up and pretend it tastes like sugarcane.

Attached: Dagoth.jpg (68.52 KB, 374x374)

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

plz no

Attached: 1555311563390.png (48.81 KB, 1809x1231)

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Attached: NOMORE!.jpeg (85.13 KB, 500x1033)

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Attached: 1556346019713.jpg (55.11 KB, 865x526)

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

Attached: ENOUGH!.jpg (43.52 KB, 500x684)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Attached: NOAshkanazi.jpg (27.12 KB, 500x520)

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Kill Macron.
Kill all jews.
Kill all mudslimes.
If you don't, they win.
Violence is the solution.
Violence always wins.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

call of duty war hero detected

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Thats how they both put the idea into the masses heads, cover themselves using their 'in plain sight' mind fucks and it allows them to feel out if something is too soon. Are you new? this is some pretty basic shit on how yids work.

Attached: 0e7c602a4d8fa69a161689147f22d22ef853af4907a008a4eb5431ffc6293d568.jpeg (89.53 KB, 894x894)

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Maybe they're right and to celebrate diversity we should again burn talmuds AND qurans at Notre Dame.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

mhh shiat omnomnomnomnomnom :-= =D=D=D

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

They will with that attitude, fag

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

This.
Thank you user.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

(1)
don't do lone wolf attacks, its pointless, goy
Shove your demoralization up your ass, kike.

Attached: pol-does-marketing.png (1005.05 KB, 1350x1350)

Daniel White
Daniel White

Degenerate kike.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Macron’s guard consists of one gay nigger who’s distracted bickering with Macron’s beard.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

La Macronette

Attached: 1556292468199.webm (1.64 MB, 640x360)

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

lel

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

let sure thing neojew ;)

Attached: On-Your-Mark---Ghibli.webm (11.93 MB, 640x360)

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

lel*

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Wow. Macron really is ridiculously out of touch. I think he’s trying really hard.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

I begrudgingly give you an extra point for the authenticity of Dagoth Ur shitposting, but at the end of the day you're still a faggot, a coward and an agent of demoralization.

Attached: do-you-even-CHIM-bro.jpg (93.82 KB, 1280x720)

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

I don't think people here understand what a good idea this is. Once Notre Dame is rebuilt with an Islamic minaret, then Muslims will feel bad for attacking it, and they will stop burning down other churches.

Attached: jesus.jpg (36.64 KB, 389x545)

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

It will send a signal that when a Christian landmark is destroyed it will be replaced with a muslim one.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

tfw no more kino gothic architecture
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I HATETE THIS FUCKIN MODERN WORLD, SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW PLS

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (934.06 KB, 733x792)

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

She is also a Zionist though
sauce?

Xavier White
Xavier White

architect suggests an islamic minaret be included
How predictable.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Oh no some faggot on the internet told me I can't enjoy anime what ever will I do

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

We'll just need to achieve CHIM and fix everything then

Attached: DAGOTHWAVE.webm (12.58 MB, 640x360)

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

they will stop burning down other churches
Wouldn't that make them want to burn more churches so those, too, can be rebuilt with an islamic minaret?

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Even if they don't you can claim they want to but don't dare, super easy to rile people up.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

I don't know why Macron would want to trigger white people in this current situation.

Just renovate the note dame building the same way it was before and we can forget about it.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

HONK HONK I HONK INK HONK THAT MORE HONK CANNOT HONK MORE . I bet gilet juanes "yellow vests" will love this idea. HONK HONK. (((RACE WAR))). BUILD MOSQUE (((WHO WANTS IT ))) HONK

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

I do not doubt this French cuck would desecrate Notre Dame Cathedral like that, including a multicultural (((modern))) interpretation of a new spire. BUT - this story is a load of bullshit, the original tweet was from French (((media))). Also -
using Jewhadwatch as a source.
How fucking stupid are you boomer faggots?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-28-at-6.29.56-PM.png (203.46 KB, 2224x484)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-28-at-6.30.19-PM.png (184.44 KB, 1630x406)

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Godfather.
PRINCIPES PRO VICTORIA PVGNANT COMITES PRO PRINCIPE.

Attached: cathedral-business.mp4 (9.3 MB, 640x352)

Christian Green
Christian Green

what is a POG
what is stateside
what is non-combat zone
what is uniform of the day
Get out.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

and leads the world
It will be a leaderless revolution, free-for-all.

David Martin
David Martin

very well, lets see what >>13202666 says.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Well since I am he, I say what I said before
FREE-FOR-ALL

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Then wake up…

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

no amount of shitposting or lone wolves will solve anything
There is never enough, and in that same note there can never be too much, quantity has it's own quality.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit