Here's the Synagogue shooter. John Earnest as a 14 year old playing Fantasie Impromptu op 66 by Chopin

Here's the Synagogue shooter. John Earnest as a 14 year old playing Fantasie Impromptu op 66 by Chopin.
They took down his YouTube channel (youtube.com/channel/UCwyhGK1EU4vYcKaVMldCtNQ) and thus his video, but I downloaded the entire thing. Save it and spread it around. Here you go: bitchute.com/video/OcbHZHHKgE2U/
Manifesto: pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW

Attached: John Earnest.jpg (196x110, 5.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/OcbHZHHKgE2U/
185.95.13.110/pianoboy/
8ch.net/pol/res/13195393.html#q13195435
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=9Ve9DXBEp1o
185.95.13.110/pianoboy/Open Letter.pdf
anonfiles.com/F0l77ba6n6/Black_Dawn_torrent
ufile.io/pihi6
files.fm/u/xj7hftme
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1122259170252730368?s=19
pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW
youtube.com/watch?v=z_MwPdr7WXQ
historynet.com/men-against-fire-how-many-soldiers-actually-fired-their-weapons-at-the-enemy-during-the-vietnam-war.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1334x928, 872.13K)

Checked
Gotta watch out for those high iq musicians. You’d never even know kek

His account got deleted.

I know, that's why I uploaded the video to bitchute: bitchute.com/video/OcbHZHHKgE2U/

My mirror: 185.95.13.110/pianoboy/
Video, manifesto, OT Screenshot.

I was thinking, how comes he only killed one individual.
He does seem pretty intelligent and playing the piano requieres an inmense amount of skill to master being that young, I know intelligence is not very useful in combat but it allows you to improvise and adapt to the conditions (something musicians are experts) so how comes that he is such a bad fighter?

chopin is for cucks. his favorite composer should have been wagner.

Killing is a very difficult thing to do. Not everyone is cut out for it.

8ch.net/pol/res/13195393.html#q13195435

He got taken down by a border agent. No chance for a wimpy kid like that.

Doesn't look jüdisch.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x628, 346.55K)

True. Still 1 kill is insanely low.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=9Ve9DXBEp1o

what a fucken waste
The chosen will get max points for this with nobody saying they are the ones who really inspired this with their unholy behaviours
They are patently driving people mad

Attached: earnest john.PNG (1312x3762, 974.92K)

Another rotten human.

Creating your own music is hard.

Learning muscle memory repetition needed to play an instrument is not hard. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. Not everyone becomes great, granted, but anyone can do it given time.

Attached: diaryofawimpykid.png (307x450, 345.99K)

1 more than most.

He got shot at by a border agent who failed to hit him. Anyone making fun of his lack of shooting prowess should have this rubbed in their face.
He surrendered to a k9 unit after driving away.

He probably didn’t know to double tap, basic mil procedure

I'm a musician and I was Marine Corps infantry. Not everyone is the same. There are a few issues:
1) I have no idea if it was even real
2) The coverage is completely ridiculous. Faux Jews talks about how it'sannudashoah and asks the HOLLACOA$T museum for a comment (ridiculously) as well as the ADL–because an ethnic org for the Special Chosen Better-Than-You People is 100% a-okay and not like those ebil Whiteys (who are hateymchatehatehaterhatez any time they breath) AT ALL!

There's a reason I don't need to watch The Onion anymore for news satire, but yeah, being a killer is not for everyone. As for me, I'm not believing anything the lying ZOG says, and no one else should either.

I don't even get why these kikes want to delete accounts of people merely suspected of a crime, but I guess they are more trigger happy than the suspect if it's even real (kek). Imagine if we stripped kikes of citizenship and demonetized their asses out of America if they were suspected of a crime? That's forward thinking.

>(((human)))
Kill yourself newfag.

And how many kills do you have?

this is the first case I've known where Christianity wasn't completely useless and counter productive.
185.95.13.110/pianoboy/Open Letter.pdf

If Halfchan had a son…

Can't catch any does spics, but there they are catching him.

Chopin is one of the greatest composers to ever live as was Wagner.

The only thing John Earnest accomplished was to justify Jewish claims of being an oppressed grievance class.

Before that, all they had was the holocaust which happened well before nearly everyone alive was born. And nobody cared about that any more.

Attacking synagogues does more harm than good.

Attached: John Earnest.png (1286x726, 874.34K)

#fakenews

I'm proud to present this musical album to you, Zig Forums.

Feel free to distribute it as widely as you wish.

All of those upload URLs lead to the same 7zip file; it's just there for redundancy.

Listen once, listen twice, enjoy for your entire life.

I hope you like it.

anonfiles.com/F0l77ba6n6/Black_Dawn_torrent

ufile.io/pihi6

files.fm/u/xj7hftme

Make sure the songs are in the right order when playing them.

Attached: earnest jail.jpg (733x1049, 202.06K)

Everyone point and laugh at the dumb faggit

So what's your plan?

When you kill your enemies, they win.

Maybe things are turning around and we're going to be (((losing))) a lot more often now.

It was so funny we couldn't even watch it.

Attached: Good Meme.png (1146x768, 2.1M)

No one with a high IQ would fail to realize this!

Sieg fucking heil!

HAIL HITLER
HAIL MUSSOLINI
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL REAGAN
HAIL TARANT
HAIL EARNEST

BAN ALL MEMES

I must be behind on something. Who is this person?

Must be behind on reading fucking titles.

Heil'd

Oh ok, so this is recent news.

And this is why, unless you're a skilled shooter, you need to just get in your car and plow through a crowd. Not everybody is a badass… and that's okay.

Attached: efaa5181af6211a1ba0831888dd06a1daca001881a0789186109cbab42570077.png (651x650, 739.41K)

For the guy who said why he didn’t killed more people because he had a high IQ. Being a talented musician has nothing to do with IQ. His manifesto is retarded, his life is a lie. A 19 year old uneducated shooter- that claims to be of unprescedented high IQ solemenly for his blood; which he claims pushes him not to be a coward, is just an uneducated psychotic kid who had a gun and found meaning in others peoples opinion of race.

There's something like 800 million Whites in the world. And 99.999999% of them have killed zero invaders into our countries… show a little fucking respect.

Top left in glasses

Attached: Happy Holidays.jpg (1220x1626, 447.77K)

That’s the look of determination

Aryan phenotype

Top right*

wheres the actual shooting video? did he actually stream it at all?

Attached: 17012-z5d58f.png (768x566, 206.08K)

This

>>>/gasyourself/

OY VEY
fuck off coward

Damn that mom looks Jewish as fuck

it's all image no score. kikes will only make money from this

Jews have screamed about how oppressed they are since time immemorial despite being the great slavers and usurers of history. They will always do that. The Holohoax is slowly losing its grip. This dude was what, 19? If the youngest whites in America are getting restlessness enough to throw away their lives to fight the Jew this is a positive thing.
If you're serious about half of the shit Zig Forums wants you should realize that it will involves lots of deaths.

I hope this isn't his family because they are not White. They're Jewish.

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-200047_Chan Burauza.jpg (1440x2015 519.04 KB, 1.02M)

Attached: humungus icecream.jpg (500x499, 43.6K)

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1122259170252730368?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-200239_Twitter.jpg (1440x1004 445.65 KB, 445.65K)

I'm wondering when Assess and Elbows will show up in this thread.

I've got him on discord lemme DM him

I'll most likely have more than one. (in minecraft that is)

pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW

Manifesto

Simply put? He didn't train.
Tarrant claimed he trained and planned for two years and he still failed in some of his objectives.
This kid didn't put in the time, research and effort required to get the body count I'm sure he desired.
Basic training for the military is at least 18 weeks, depending on your MOS.
If you want to do something like this, you need to train. Put in the research and effort before you do something like this.
I tip my hat to the sperg, but God damn I more feel bad for him. Kid was ill equipped to manage a job like this. He rushed into this and now another intelligent young white man is going to rot in a jail with niggers, spics and mudslimes.

Remember boys. The "good goy with a gun" argument isn't a joke in America. People here are packing a lot of heat, and it only takes one zogged boomer packing heat to end your dreams.
Irony is that the white boomer with a gun, probably saved the lives of over a hundred die hard Democrat Jews who want to take away his right to carry.

What a fucking mess…

It's still on bitchute if anyone wants to see it: bitchute.com/video/OcbHZHHKgE2U/

youtube.com/watch?v=z_MwPdr7WXQ
This is John Earnest's favorite piece to play on the piano. Bretty good OST for him

Attached: 1555653222647.jpg (426x481, 29.42K)

You're both huge faggots.

What a waste of life. Some people should just be fathers, not killers. During WWII, only like 90% of men ever fired their rifle. Killing people isn't natural, and we shouldn't make fun of the kid for being a failure at it.

thank you officer

this

I guess the synagogues would have been packed on a Friday (that's when they do their satanic ritual or whatever) this would have helped too I'm sure.
I guess he couldn't Google to check when they Jews do their satanic mass…
The mosque a few towns away from here is packed with 600 kebabs, at this point even lost bullets would kill…

bravo

“Young White Intelligent” haahahahahahhaa

An open letter.
==My name is John Earnest and I am a man of European ancestry. The blood that runs in my veins is the same that ran through the English, Nordic, and Irish men of old. I am a descendant of one of the original colonists of Roanoke—John Earnest. What happened to him I do not know, and nor does anyone. But I do know that he left his wife and son, James Earnest, back in England. This son shortly after made the same daring journey across the Atlantic to the New World. From my mother’s side I inherited the blood of very wealthy Yankees—intelligent, resourceful, uncompromising. From my father’s side I inherited the blood of poor Southern farmers—intelligent, musically gifted, self-sufficient. A part of my ancestors lives within me in this very moment. They are the reason that I am who I am. Their acts of bravery, ingenuity, and righteousness live on through me. Truly, I am blessed by God for such a magnificent bloodline.

To my family and friends. I can already hear your voices. “How could you throw your life away? You had everything! You had a loving family. You had great friends. You had a church. You were doing well in nursing school. You could have gone so far in your field of study. You could have made so much money and started a happy family of your own.” I understand why you would ask this. But I pose a question to you now. What value does my life have compared to the entirety of the European race? Is it worth it for me to live a comfortable life at the cost of international Jewry sealing the doom of my race? No. I will not sell my soul by sitting idly by as evil grows. I’d rather die in glory or spend the rest of my life in prison than waste away knowing that I did nothing to stop this evil. It is not in my blood to be a coward. I do not care about the debt-based currency that Jews like to pretend is money. I do not care for the bread and circus that Jewry has used to attempt to pacify my people.==

THIS IS JUST COPYPASTA FED NIGGERS

Complete Kike Nigger Pill Apologistic Goon shill retardation. Nobody has any fucking time for your Helpless Assfuck depression. There's better energy than your Autism

That was a joke

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T TRAIN
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T TRAIN====THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T TRAIN

Made a typo, 90% of men didn't fire their rifle*

yes and the kikes would probably criticize the performance. not good enough!

Men Against Fire: How Many Soldiers Actually Fired Their Weapons at the Enemy During the Vietnam War

facebook
twitter
linkedin
pinterest
print

6/12/2006 • Vietnam

In a squad of 10 men, on average fewer than three ever fired their weapons in combat. Day in, day out — it did not matter how long they had been soldiers, how many months of combat they had seen, or even that the enemy was about to overrun their position. This was what the highly regarded Brigadier General Samuel Lyman Atwood Marshall, better known as S.L.A. Marshall, or ‘Slam,’ concluded in a series of military journal articles and in his book, Men Against Fire, about America’s World War II soldiers.

historynet.com/men-against-fire-how-many-soldiers-actually-fired-their-weapons-at-the-enemy-during-the-vietnam-war.htm

IQ and Musical Talent have no correlation mate. He was simply a Narcissistic white with no cultural identity- as most people here in Zig Forums, that fell to groupthink and being uneducated. “Blood, Coward”. This guy had the judgement and self retrospection of a 4 year old- along mostly everyone in this world.

Actually you can do better even without training.
Mostly it's the party pooper boomer that ruined everything.
He was probably like "shit I'm gonna die this is for real".
The poor kid shat himself so hard that he called the cops so they could take him out of there.

Is being a white nationalist a type of personality?

It’s the most important trait OF a person(ality)

looks like one of you anons

Don't you need to dilate tranny?

you know he's gonna set world's record for most crazy chicks writing him love letters with that piano work.
he'll be getting 11/10 quality conjugal visits, so that is something.

Those first two Temples God destroyed wasn't good enough? Guess we'll have to do number 3

sounds like BS. I'd guess the main prob was keeping guys from running out of ammo before they had good targets.

It's a subtype of being an incel. Notice how nobody on this board ever has children. They just masturbate onto the floor like a cuckold everyday of their life and masturbate over dead crippled rabbis.

Jews believe that 10,000 Goyim equal one jew
It's to be expected they kvetch
Just laugh at the
GIVE THEM HELL

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-202236_Drive.jpg (1435x1841, 49.89K)

While their “future” Blue Eyed European European chicks get banged by the other team.

He didn't train nearly enough, but his sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Attached: OzonEarnest.png (1415x580, 704.78K)

kek

He didn't plan or train.
Someone have that analysis of Tarrant's attack some user made?
It went point by point, was pretty good.
You want to martyr yourself, you train faggots. You plan. You scope out the sites you plan to hit.
You make backup plans. You have backups for your backups.
Pick a primary objective and make it happen at the cost of anything else. Think militarily. WHAT TARGETS MATTER MOST?
What will best convince potential allies and push the kikes to accelerate.
Don't think kdr, think bigger.

McVeigh blew up a federal building. That's money AND lives.
If instead you want bodies, pick high profile ones, and practice train and learn how to shoot with a long range rifle. Snipe the fucker(s) from a safe distance.
Body counts are great for headlines though, so I suppose those will remain bread and butter, I just question their effectiveness with normies. At least in these early stages of the coming Civil War.

That was good. Good to know there’s actual comedians here. Make it less worthless.

Not really

Makes*