Investigators Discover 'Manifesto' Allegedly Written by California Synagogue Shooting Suspect

Earnest Wrote in His Manifesto He, ‘Would Die a Thousand Times Over to Prevent the Doomed Fate that the Jews Have Planned for My Race’ & Says He Started a Fire at a Mosque

Manifesto: pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW

In his manifesto, John Earnest wrote, “I do not care about the debt-based currency that Jews like to pretend is money. I do not care for the bread and circus that Jewry has used to attempt to pacify my people. I willingly sacrifice my future—the future of having a fulfilling job, a loving wife, and amazing kids. I sacrifice this for the sake of my people. OUR people. I would die a thousand times over to prevent the doomed fate that the Jews have planned for my race.”

Earnest claims he set a fire at an Escondido mosque in the weeks after the Christchurch shooting. In his manifesto, Earnest wrote, “I scorched a mosque in Escondido with gasoline a week after Brenton Tarrant’s sacrifice and they never found shit on me (I didn’t realize sandn*ggers were sleeping inside though—they woke up and put out the fire pretty much immediately after I drove away which was unfortunate. Also they didn’t report the message I spray-painted on the parking lot. I wrote ‘For Brenton Tarrant -t. Zig Forums’).

“Four weeks. Four weeks ago, I decided that I was doing this. Four weeks later I did it. I remember a specific moment in time after Brenton Tarrant’s sacrifice that something just clicked in my mind. ‘If I won’t defend my race, how can I expect others to do the same?’ I immediately got to planning, and I never looked back. I never had doubts. I never felt afraid. I never felt anxious—just the occasional nervous excitement,” Earnest wrote.

“To the true anons out there (you know who you are). You are the product of Zig Forums—the product of unadulterated truth. You are my brothers and the best dudes out there. You are the most honorable men of this age. Despite all odds against you, you not only discovered the truth but also help to spread it. Some of you have been waiting for The Day of the Rope for years,” he wrote.

THE VIDEO IN ORIGINAL QUALITY DIRECTLY FROM YOUTUBE (1080p):
files.catbox.moe/focxt4.webm
files.catbox.moe/focxt4.webm

John Earnest, the 19-year-old man detained in Saturday’s deadly synagogue shooting in San Diego, was a student at Cal State University San Marcos, school officials said.

Earnest was being questioned by the FBI and homicide authorities. San Diego Sheriff William Gore said authorities were poring over his social media accounts and a letter that Gore described as a "manifesto" posted online around the time of the attack.

Gore said officials were working to verify the posting's authenticity and did not offer details on any motive. But the letter supposedly details the shooter's hateful motivations and his reasons for targeting members of the Jewish faith.

In the letter, posted on an online text storage site called Pastebin, the author identified himself as a 19-year-old nursing student with the same name as the suspect.

Karen Haynes, president of Cal State San Marcos, said in a letter to the campus community: "We are dismayed and disheartened that the alleged shooter – now in custody – is a CSUSM student. CSUSM is working collaboratively with the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department to assist and gain more information." CSUSM is about 12 miles northwest of Chabad of Poway.

She added: "We extend our deepest condolences to all of the victims, their families, friends and our entire community. We share your grief. This despicable act is entirely against our values as a University, particularly given that many in our community are preparing to observe Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) on May 1. We stand in solidarity with the Jewish community and reject the rhetoric of divisiveness that feeds hatred."

Gore, the sheriff, said Earnest was also being investigated in connection with an arson at a mosque in nearby Escondido last month. In that incident, a fire broke out at 3:15 a.m. on Sunday, March 24, at Dar-ul-Arqam mosque, also known as the Islamic Center of Escondido.

The suspect in that attack left behind a note referencing the terrorist attacks at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, that killed 50 worshippers in mid-March. The letter that investigators are investigating related to Saturday's attack also claims responsibility for the arson at Dar-ul-Argam.

In the Escondido incident, the mosque’s security camera captured a person breaking a parking lot gate’s lock and pouring some liquid near a side door and setting it on fire. Seven people were at the mosque at the time and were able to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher before firefighters arrived. No one was injured; the FBI has offered a $10,000 reward for information related to the incident.

The Islamic Center of Escondido is about 14 miles north of the Poway synagogue attacked Saturday.

archive.is/7QIeH

Attached: john-ea.jpg (1286x726 459.59 KB, 792.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lsarsour/status/1122292652387577856
twitter.com/iAmTheWarax/status/1122315175829417987
wsj.com/articles/after-new-zealand-shooting-founder-of-Zig
185.95.13.110/pianoboy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself kike.

That’s powerful shit, even if his score was low.

Attached: Guess Who.jpg (448x299, 35.7K)

You kike fucks have been proven to be at fault so many fucking times. He literally gives you kike fucks a pass like your rabbi tarrant who loves pissrael.
Oy fucking vey goyim, handle the golem we set loose!
Kill yourself you jew fucks.

he ran away like a faggot when they started firing in retaliation so no he wouldnt die a thousand times, hes a fucking coward, also a mutt

It's a fucking jew.

Fuck you. He did more than either of you ever will. Would you martyr youself to fight against white genocide?

Whites are cowards, that's why they attack the unarmed. You'll be bred out of existence. Even your own leaders hate you and want you dead and laugh about it.

Attached: 1554413169139.jpg (348x450, 29.08K)

Kill yourself hebe.

Why are jews armed at temple?

Alright Zig Forums you jew worshiping fucks, you have your marching orders. Every fucking body in your house of worship should be armed.

I don't believe anything from the news anymore…

Trump is the last president.

Allowed to post here.

Does this bump hurt you?

murdering innocent people does nothing to help the MAGA movement rebuild the country… why do some of you celebrate this shit???

You've just kicked the nu/pol/ beesnest with this post. Enjoy the incoming (You) spam.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/boomer/

its an honest question, 3 years ago no one here would celebrate or support the murder of innocent people like this as it only helps the dems and leftists take control of our liberties

No. It isn't. Get the fuck out.

Calling him a faggot is fine, but "innocent" is more nu/pol/ than anything, wouldn't you say?

so you're supporting an event that leads to the enemy winning?

You need to leave.

Global report.

innocent people are not your enemy and they only give justification to legislatures to curtail liberties we need for self defense

Global report.

THIS DUDE
SHOULD'VE PLAYED
MORE FORTNIGHT.

there is no saving america
whites will only survive under the flying swastika flag

a couple defenseless people in a house of worship aren't some military target, its cowardly and does nothing but paint this board and conservatives in a bad light

there is not going to be a political way foward to save america
u are a drowning man clutching at straws

let them suck
baby dicks
I don't give a sheit

Nope, I love evidence you jew fucks are exactly what Zig Forums claims.

Pottery. You will never be white kike.

False flag aside, really moshe? Innocent? C'mon now.

Attached: faggits.png (857x482, 543.29K)

You lost shitskin?

rabboner Shlomoe is your
baby dick
holding hand OK
👌

Kill yourself.

t. retarded child or fatfuck boomer

It's GOOD if they try to take them away. They are slow boiling the frog that is our liberties generation by generation. It's so slow no one notices or rebels. We need them to try to take drastic action so people give a fuck. God damn, are you retarded?

Attached: no brain.jpg (990x682, 579.5K)

(((MIGA))), (((Cuckservities))) This board's already compromised

Strange how your mind works

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (230x219, 27.08K)

You weak, feckless, ineffectual faggots have done a good enough job of that yourselves by presiding over the niggerfication of the west.

Kys opticscuck.

Better the brakdown happens now while whites have the numerical advantage than wait for demography to give shitskins the upperhand.

I don't agree with this guy at all.
I am a Christian and Jesus wouldn't have supported this lol in any way shape or form. Neither would God. However this was an interesting read. You can tell he was a fanboy of Terrant.

Attached: 8zHez3L.png (320x320, 198.33K)

Dead jews?
Good news.

Welp, its only a matter of time now before the great kvetching that results in cloudflare dropping Zig Forums and this site going down constantly

Attached: the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.png (639x605, 75.8K)

OP's video is just some dude playing the piano. Where's the go pro and dead jews?

Attached: aa7e3fe66c188d9d6f12a79adfbace72fc1236d66ef1b32f7d4978acf27a0894.png (1181x754, 301.13K)

It has begun.

Not everyone here shares your group think.

No one said they did.

Okay I know another fucking shooter is in this thread. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP CALLING US OUT BY NAME! I don't like being on every fucking watch list just because I shit post on the same board as you.
I understand you want to get your manifest out there, I actually enjoy reading them, but you fucks will end up killing the one place I enjoy!

Attached: 03e.jpg (1920x1080, 249.12K)

Also sorry for spacing

I don't know where to put this since the other thread hit reply limit.

Attached: 2019-04-27-220704_2560x1440_scrot.png (1412x529, 171.01K)

He should have gotten more practice but honor him as a hero like he deserves

Reported

s-s-s-s-s-s-suck it niggers

Attached: lugendabbed.png (966x828, 135.26K)

NO REMORSE FOR GENITAL
MUTILATORS

NO REMORSE FOR GENITAL
MUTILATORS

NO REMORSE FOR GENITAL
MUTILATORS

No matter how much of a paid mundane shill you are, if you actually cared about “muh morals” you would have no remorse for genital mutilators.

Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush. Same as us, and that thief over there.

Very powerful real shit. Shame he wasn’t more prepared and rehearsed but his heart was in the right place.

This wasn’t meant for you,

just forgot to backspace. Polite sage for double post.

Wew 8ch is finished

twitter.com/lsarsour/status/1122292652387577856

twitter.com/iAmTheWarax/status/1122315175829417987

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-001653_Twitter.jpg (1440x1751 669.42 KB, 739.36K)

Here’s the sage; I need to get more sleep to be honest.

In this world all that remains are sacrificial lambs on the altar of survival.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Attached: e24a45192bfc3f5f20f946f0d741f6ae925a8d1478047c4c5fb5a96eec863ecf.webm (400x226, 3.55M)

Attached: 1442309552629.jpg (286x308, 34.21K)

We need an "earnest goes to synagogue" meme

Attached: mfw-data-laugh.gif (365x274, 3.8M)

He wants you to get off the internet anyways there's Gab and a million other image board replacements like neinchan.com/pol/

Attached: 21be2fcb78752722c1207c9f8daa3bea92cf3f08a9a3fd015fd13844ae0c7f25.jpg (480x459, 46.11K)

Nice

Attached: crikey-thats-nice.gif (352x240, 2.57M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-002614_Twitter.jpg (1440x615, 256.46K)

Take notes

This dude looks 20x more likely to be a loveless virgin than your average r/pole user tbh

anyone recognize the synchronicities/irony here
dude's name is literally
JOHN EARNEST
it's so fucking poetic

Kek, I opened that thread (13192921.html) before it got deleted. I copy/pasted the text to a file. It looks like shit without proper formatting, but this was the whole thing.

Attached: 13192921.png (964x748, 121.85K)

Daily Reminder that Fred Brennan is a kike (his mom is a jew hence the name cripplekike) and Jim Watkins is a Freemason and likely a Jew too. Just use a VPN or tor if you're gonna post here. This site is going to be under microscopes if it's not shut down. Cloudflare will likely pull the plug assuming this isn't CointelPro already
wsj.com/articles/after-new-zealand-shooting-founder-of-Zig Forums-expresses-regrets-11553130001

Attached: 1lpsnccuv8939r8393938r7vy18e7e76d16.png (1440x2326 192.25 KB, 1.2M)

Did he livestream it? Do we have video? If theyre shutting this down we should compile data in extra detail just to make sure nothing gets lost.

(checked)
An user backed everything up here use a VPN because I don't know this nigger
185.95.13.110/pianoboy/

>185.95.13.110/pianoboy/

Attached: Original Thread Screenshot 13192921.jpg (1888x898, 167.96K)

John Earnest is a hero. He has more balls than most of Zig Forums (including myself)!

You know you could basically post anyone who isn't famous's name in this thread and they'd get doxxed by the lurking journos basically instantly
hope nobody decides to use this to their advantage

Attached: bueno.jpg (600x607, 71.51K)

Backup chan (Overchan):
beepedjhffvat3uwij5fxny72vlj7ugqb67ippjebise6adxf73y3uqd.onion

Like Shlomo Heidelberg?

Shmuel Hydenblatt?

Gosh, I hope that Eddy Novis doesn't go on a shooting spree.

Attached: pepe-dead-jews.jpg (594x772 77.59 KB, 120.51K)

No one is falling for your honeypot, moshe.

If you believe your power is derived from your government and not from your own will than you're a slave.

But that would be unethical

Attached: 62908b93cf1428a27d8acd398305667b5d6da3138b2ade7f0ac897fb66cac1b4.png (415x416, 3.24K)

Ethics and journalism are down the hall and to the right.

Remember how they brushed off the 300+ Christians killed, but will kvetch over this all year. Always remember it, deeply.

I wish.

think about how Jews are gonna end the rights of the goyim because of just 1 dead kike

3 years ago we had hope of changing things without resorting to violence. The behavior of the Left, the obstructionism of the Democratic Party in the US and the Labor party in the UK have made it quite clear; violence is the only option.

Muslims don't get ethnic enclaves by asking, they blow people up. If violence and opulent wealth are the only powers our politicians will recognize, well, we aren't as wealthy as the kikes running things. But by god we can be more violent than any other faction.

What's unethical is journos' abuse of their power.
You are only using their sin against them.

Attached: e6605c1342797f1c48652093195942afabd7edd09f19eba07fde0dae4c5ec7f7.jpg (736x736, 112.52K)

Sure thing, Sanchez.

Attached: 20264f133cf251441a1d0463fbb60d05.jpg (236x320, 13.74K)

i lold

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-21-01-32-33~3.png (1052x1576, 262.75K)

Attached: ernesto-cardenal-37568-1-402[1].jpg (1200x1200, 209.03K)

Sounds like she's looking for another paycheck.

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

link to text, i'll format the shit

nigger only got a screenshot. the text above user has shows more than got archived in the screenshot

To think, you fucks get paid for this.

That guy is not very smart, he clearly knows what Zig Forums so he'd be including himself.

#NotAllShitPosters
#IllLurkWithYou
At this terrible time it is important for newfags and redditors to carry on as if nothing happened.
Our playas and thots are with you…

not a glowy, on a vpn cos i was linked to some user hosting the archives (that's why (((1)))). i will write it all out if i have to.