7 shot, 1 fatally, near Baptist church in Baltimore, gunman on the run

7 shot, 1 fatally, near Baptist church in Baltimore, gunman on the run

The shooting reportedly took place during a cookout. It is not clear if it is linked to the church. There have been reports that the incident took place opposite the church grounds. The Baltimore Sun reported that heavy police presence and activity can be observed at a barber shop, located on the opposite side of the block.
rt.com/usa/457782-baltimore-baptist-church-shooting/

Is this the revenge of the Jews for yesterday's attack? DOTR is approaching, I feel it

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (486x214, 162.09K)

niggers shoooting niggers, there are probably about 10 such stories from Baltimore alone today

99.9% it was a chimpout

Most likely, it seems to much of a (((cohencidence))) that Christian blood would be spilled within 24 hours after Earnest tried to shoot up the kikes. good job fucking up the OP, fag

This is probably just niggers nigging

Searching the catalog for the shooter's thread. Mods must have deleted it. Damn mods.

There's still hope this was /ourguy/. It's a nigger church. At least the victims were already dressed for their funerals, amirite?

Attached: Perkins_Church_Pastor.png (1879x875, 535.24K)

There was not one, it had nothing to do with the church.

These are pretty good. Which one do you think was the fatality?

Attached: Perkins_Church_Team.png (1889x869, 845.38K)

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Nogs. Almost not even worth a thread. You could use this as a fraction point though. Get the blacks to notice how much fuss was made about the 1 dead in the Synagogue attack, but little to no fanfare about the poor black who died spreading the message of Jesus Christ.

Attached: 7 People Shot, 1 Killed In West Baltimore – CBS Baltimore.mp4 (640x360, 5.19M)

IMMA FUCK DEEZ NIGGERS

Two nigs cross to a jew to tell us fuck all about something not worth telling us anything about happening in a worthless place full of worthless people.
Go USA

*fracture

OH boy, a nigger kikestian church. I can't wait for Zig Forums raiders to make a bigger deal of this than they would for any actually white location getting attacked.

Fatal exception: Brain failed to load, reboot required.

Attached: exception.png (388x492, 284.22K)

ACCELERATED

So just a normal sunday

Funny, we had a chimpout in Columbus Ohio lastnight, shut down a major thoroughfare - not one story about it in the news today. I guess "riots" (that's what the police called it when talking to the dispatcher) aren't news anymore. Had that been White people, you'd hear about it for weeks and we'd be fighting to keep our #2A rights. Though those will be gone within 5 years.

The nigger has an origin…

Attached: _20190428_182942.JPG (1072x857, 133.76K)

There were also the Nipsey Hustle semi-riots in LA - niggers can't even have a funeral without at least two nignogs getting shot. I think this is going to be a big summer for chimpouts, the weather starts getting warmer and then bam, all the niggers ooze out into the streets and start burning down their neighborhoods; raping white women; and shooting cops. This is gonna be a great summer for happenings.

Attached: london in one photo.jpg (1242x1876, 182.8K)

Holy shit these monkeys are ugly. I'm glad my country doesn't have niggers yet

Attached: GODDAMNTRASHASSNIGGERS.JPG (926x1080, 127.53K)

Another false flag… IF ONLY THERE WERE NO GUNS. /s. Sandiego shooters mothers name is NEWBURG. Wonder about this false flag?

they are called nigger, tho i'm just splitting hairs

All I care about are the races of those involved.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (445x545, 620.16K)

I remember when after every mass shooting I would hope the shooter was a muzz.
But now I think

Attached: 646ae63b960518ffa8e155701e9835854c385e38a1a330153007abd584f273af.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>>>/suicide/

This actually works quite nicely for our narrative. Media will instantly focus on higher body count of blacks killed by blacks. Meanwhile jews are triggered but normies will forget. Jews won't forget and ratchet up the crazy. Acceleration in progress.

As a Columbusfag I'm surprised I didn't know anything about this. I'll have to look into it. I usually tune out the niggers and Somalian crime and killing news but my interest is piqued now

Sensationalism at it's worst.

Gang
Clickbait gonna clickbait

Go back to reddit you stupid nigger

Hey, uh, TORpedo… the /sarcasm flag reads like it's over
In other words, user 27d190 thinks that the 'ban guns' argument is retarded.

Yeah, he formatted it poorly, but it's still legible.

Attached: 1264702383109.jpg (405x289, 17.19K)

It was a cookout, lil cuz. The reporter looks like she was peeing her pants to get out of there.

Attached: my nigga.gif (500x213, 2.65M)

Yes considering your godly nigger christians are so valuable it must be revenge.

(checked)
Thread over in one post.

bumping for update

Already memoryholed.

I think it could be /ourguy

They will have to prove that this really happened for us to even begin to give a fuck!

OK, so it was a nigger.

Isn't it ironic that there have been so many phony, false-flag shootings that people have the tendency to automatically assume that this is the case?

Seems like it was nigger on nigger violence.

Not my message!

Let's try to remember that not all blacks are niggers.

Dad is that you

3RD STREET RULES

Not godly christian blood! NOOOOO! Any one of those boys could have dated your daughter and given you christian brown babies! What a fuckin tragedy you were not there to choke to death on a fat cock.

Why didn't Trump make a public statement about this event? Does Trump not care about Black people? Does Trump think Jews matter more than Blacks?

Attached: Murray.png (918x543, 317.9K)

thisisbait.jpg

Yes, obviously. Dont worry, he'll still get Tyrone out of jail in time for 2020. 4D TicTacToe