San Diego Synagogue Shooter Inspired by New Zealand Anti-Muslim Attack

Two weeks before a man walked into a Poway, California, synagogue and shot four people, killing one, an arsonist tried to burn down a nearby mosque. The same man likely committed both action.

In a 4,000-word manifesto reportedly posted online by the synagogue shooter, a 19-year old San Diego man named John Earnest who was taken into custody on suspicion of committing the synagogue killing, claimed responsibility for the mosque arson in the nearby town of Escondido. He had done the arson in honor, he said, of Branton Tarrant who had recently killed 50 Muslims in New Zealand. “I scorched a mosque in Escondido with gasoline a week after Brenton Tarrant’s sacrifice and they never found shit on me,” he wrote in his manifesto.

The rabbi was celebrating the last day of Passover with his congregants at Chabad of Poway when the gunman in a green army-style vest, armed with a semiautomatic weapon, burst in and began shooting the Jews inside.

Voices screeched, “Hide yourself! Shooting! Shooting!” A 60-year-old woman was killed when she jumped in front of the rabbi, whose hands were pierced by gunfire.

The attack was described by some of the 100 worshipers who were inside the synagogue celebrating one of the holidays in Judaism.
As police across the state boosted patrols around synagogues, the small city of Poway’s tightknit Jewish community was reeling.

archive.is/U5L8Y

Attached: 1537313.gif (2518x1024 1.82 MB, 729.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/us/201904291074540863-suspected-shooter-california-synagogue-booked-murder/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/28/poway-shooting-rabbi-loses-finger-attack-protected-children-san-diego/3609131002/
youtu.be/KggpebZ5qHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Olaya
archive.is/sBr2C#selection-19221.0-19227.46
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PpPUK3KMYu4gp0aFwEBhcw/
archive.is/sBr2C#selection-21889.0-21901.27
americanmilitarynews.com/2019/04/this-army-veteran-chased-the-gunman-out-of-the-poway-synagogue/
dailystormer.name/satanic-jew-demon-god-jammed-john-earnests-gun-says-rabbi/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
businessinsider.com/ak-47-wound-over-an-m4-2015-12
youtube.com/watch?v=kn9YdML8PPw&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Accused California Synagogue Shooter Booked on Murder Charges - Police: sputniknews.com/us/201904291074540863-suspected-shooter-california-synagogue-booked-murder/

'Lori took the bullet for all of us': Rabbi lauds longtime friend, vows terrorism 'will not take us down'
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/28/poway-shooting-rabbi-loses-finger-attack-protected-children-san-diego/3609131002/

Source: youtu.be/KggpebZ5qHU

Brenton Tarrant helped (((them))) seize weapons from NZers and victimize the muslims. We shouldn't take the violent approach nor deffend it. We need to redpill the NPC's first to get popular support.

stop calling him Pianofag!! He's gonna cry if he sees this :'(

t. good Hispanic Samaritan

Lone wolf attacks benefit (((them)))
Do not trust anyone who defends violence
Seriously this board is full of Glowniggers and shills promoting violence in order to publically destroy our movement. And you guys believe it. Pathetic

Attached: rare_pepe.png (500x801, 112.75K)

>I would die a thousand times
Did pianoboy actually plagiarized some dead AFRO-Peruvian to sound cool?

Quote (spanish): "Si mil vidas tuviera, gustoso las daría por mi patria"
Quote (english): "If a thousand lives I had, gladly would I give them for my nation"

Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Olaya
>pic related

Attached: José_Olaya.jpg (1000x1538, 588.91K)

top kek'd

#MAGAwithDACA my Aryan brother

Attached: jojo reference.jpg (255x255, 33.28K)

This.

Might be coincidental.

this is Zig Forums

I'm going to punch you in the face for posting that.

these fucking kikes are absolutely desperate and want to shut this place down.

Violence always works.
Kill the enemy, and you win.
Incite all masses, especially non-whites, to kill jews all over the world.
Kill the jews for being jews.
The fact that they exist is reason enough to kill them.
Keep killing jews.
Keep inciting others to kill jews.

Daily reminder that rage and anger cures depression.

Die.

Attached: .jpg (600x777, 47.15K)

REMEMBER TO LURK 2 YEARS BEFORE EFFORTPOSTING

Attached: earnest.png (2518x1024, 666.83K)

Fuck off coward. Revolution = violence, you dumb nigger.

Tarrant would have approved of Earnest, you know.

It's curious that revolution is actually validated whenever jews are in power, but revolutions whenever jews are not in power only result in jews gaining power.

This is Kike bullshit
The only thing that the Jews fear is violence
>archive.is/sBr2C#selection-19221.0-19227.46

THEY ALL SHARE GUILT
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PpPUK3KMYu4gp0aFwEBhcw/

archive.is/sBr2C#selection-21889.0-21901.27

Attached: 11859.jpg (478x700 194.89 KB, 118.49K)

OP is gay.

Indeed he would have. Earnest followed through and kept the momuntum and heightened tensions from Tarrant's efforts going.

My playlist rocks. The Ting Ting chick is sexy.

This virgin vs. Chad meme is shit. Its supposed to be the other way around.

This meme is also shit. I will make a better one.

>americanmilitarynews.com/2019/04/this-army-veteran-chased-the-gunman-out-of-the-poway-synagogue/

No he didn't

you glow

lone wolf attacks are almost impossible to stop for (((glowniggers))) and they get the point across, inspiring more lone wolf attacks making glowniggers seem more useless and then glowniggers will do the only thing they can do witch is create more oppressive laws that in turn will only make the general population more discontent which in turn will inspire more lone wolf attacks and thing will continue until their glass castle collapses and no one gives a shit about optics, and then all you will have is a shitload of angry whites with guns

Savage. Remember kids, if you're gonna do a meme shooting, git gud first.

Attached: b5b31333f11d0b518ce3e9901dff09e7a6b5265d0691d2c50b1dd8495fca432b.jpg (634x320, 100.94K)

Yes the countersignalling is totally organic and based, dear (1). Its totally not a form of damage control. And your Zig Forums image making fun of Mussolini is exactly what we post here on Zig Forums.

Heil Brenton and heil Earnest.

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (980x742, 110.97K)

Tarrant kills 50 brown Muslims in another country with hardly any Muslims, he's Saint Tarrant and non-stop FPS and high score memes.

Earnst kills a Jew in America and he's counter-signalled non-stop with at least half of the natsoc / alt-right community actively attacking him.

Tarrant didn't say anything about Jews in his manifesto.

So, this should redpill honest people in here what "white nationalism" really is: simply the next generation of boomer conservatism.

Are you seriously this dense?

Attached: basta pasta.jpg (403x219, 15.78K)

False dichotomy, retard. Both Tarrant and Earnest have been countersignalled extremely, but now that the meme train is unstoppable for Tarrant, paid shills have decided to countersignal his loyal disciple Earnest by comparing him with Tarrant and pushing anti-Earnest memes which glorify ONLY Tarrant and which contain subversive narratives ("probably a hoax", "will be forgotten quickly"). They want to minimize the threat of another copycat by shitting on the first copycat.

Kill yourself kike

sage

I'm gonna go easy on you becasue I know you're just trying to defend our lad Earnest. But you're a fucking retard if you think I don't support him.

Attached: 82faaad1cbc6829d1b58c5928e69bb63ff3dcd99020ac2c0024d1785f51e8dad.png (2216x1468, 407.73K)

You are so obviously a glownigger shitting his pants from people finding out what actually does work. Kill yourself now.

Pianofag still killed more kikes than we have faggots

Attached: Keep_Sleeping_Goyim.PNG (501x299, 127.35K)

I find this the funniest aspect of this event.
An aging shebrew leaping to defend the true-deity of judaism: the rabbi.

Kid was talented, had a bright future ahead of him, and he sacrificed it all for one dead kike. This isn't a victory. This is another promising young life lost to the jews.

Attached: 1556411353372.jpg (960x540, 60.68K)

Soldiers die my man, are captured, lose their 'lives'. Sometimes after killing 50 foes, one enemy, sometimes after killing none.

What did you think war was my man?

Well this is one hand that won't be cutting dicks anymore….

Attached: 12839026-6970343-Injured_Rabbi_Goldstein_57_left_was_shot_in_the_hand_and_will_li-m-114_1556498731764.jpg (306x451, 33.12K)

I understand you're point, I just can't help but feel he could have done more for our cause had he simply taken that passion and channeled it in another way. Develop and raise a family, speak out, become active in the community. How many would he have affected and reached using that course of action versus the one he decided to take. It just doesn't feel like a win.

He acted upon his belief. That alone makes him greater and more of a man than all of us here combined, no matter the actual result.
One white man who broke the chains of this mental dungeon we live in is a great victory. Again, no matter the result. He is one of the first and one of the upcoming many. And he will be remembered. You on the other hand, if you don't act, you will be forgotten the moment you drop dead.

When the shitskins are the majority of voters none of us will have lives to throw away. Him doing so now shows the kikes were waking up to this bullshit.

Too late now my man.

Kinda hard to make that argument in the face of whats happening bud. If you're a young man, what's the point of pursuing the 1 in 10,000 decent women in the US, only to raise a child into the hellscape that is coming.
By no means am I suggesting we shouldn't be trying to start families and such, but the harsh reality is thats simply not appearing to be a viable methodology - there IS NO community, communities are gone, the very concept is largely dead; starting a family is a high-risk, high-investment venture due to the legal standards in place for men; speaking out will make you a target and diminish your capacity to functionally establish and maintain a family; your children face the worst apparent prospects of perhaps any human beings who've ever existed.

Potentially none.

A dead soldier is rarely a win, but that's the way of warfare my man.

Sometimes you break an egg and get a perfect omlette, sometimes you get a mess. That's war for ya.
Instead of crying about how this isn't a win, why don't YOU follow your own advice and try to change the society to create a context wherein you can get that young man out of prison while he's still young enough to have a life.
That's much more of a win than bleating demoralizing nonsense on an anonymous forum, no?

That's a narrow sighted view of the world friend. While I certainly agree that there is a need to strike, some of the most influential figures in history changed society without firing a single shot or ever drawing a sword. There are many different ways to fight back and make a lasting impact.

Yup. Added him to the list of bad goys were breaking out of prison when shit hits the fan.

This, more or less, as well.

The jews are much more afraid of
than they are of any other memes on deck.

If you believe this event to be real, then this kid showed the whole world that the unknown is becoming known.

Uncle Ted , Roof , Bowers , Brievek , Tarrant and now Earnest
Who have I left off?

Narrow, singular sight is exactly the thing that is very much needed nowadays, user. It is the narrow, singular sight, extreme and unflinching in face of adversity, which saves in time of the crisis. And oh boy, we do live in the greatest crisis for our race ever.
There are not. Voting? Stop joking. Making alternative society with a goal of separatism? If you are not willing to fight in the end, you will get fucked. There is exactly one way forward.

IOW: When you kill your enemies, you win.

It began
The same way
It ended
Let me set the scene, war is a hellish thing
Hellish as it's ever been, redefine what hellish means
It's Evergreen seeing men killing their fellow beings
Unheavenly screams pierced by deafening machines
Sacrificing actual lives and recompensed in pennies each
Said will this deceptive quest for peace never cease?
Did you ever see a friend in need flee in terror, he
Ebbed and weaved between threats and pleas, a wretch indeed
Wet feet drenched deep in the trench's heat, each
Feverish skeleton trembling and clenching teeth
Tell me when the death of a wretch was the centrepiece
He's just another leg wrenched from the centipede
A stampede, a legion proceeding when decreed
Chevaliers, regulars, levied men of every creed
Naïve men of seventeen, each a bel esprit
They've had their last meal, their blood's an aperitif
A fellow dead at the speed at which he fell off his steed
Leaving yet another friend or family member to grieve
Pawns on a board where death is the referee
A living chess piece that'll never get to Queen
There's an enemy for every devotee of the regime
For whom doing the obscene extreme is routine
To then ascend the pecking order ‘til you get to chief
Reset the record to the Pleistocene
Beads of sweat, heaving chest, don't forget to breathe
It seems to be progressive leads to being regressive beasts
The quest to be a better being fettered by aggressive greed
Tens of tens of centuries of horrendous deadly deeds
A veteran can never rest in peace
He's a revenant, a lesson destined to repeat
Repeat
He's a revenant, a lesson destined to repeat
A veteran can never rest in peace
Tens of tens of centuries of horrendous deadly deeds
The quest to be a better being fettered by aggressive greed
It seems to be progressive leads to being regressive beasts
Beads of sweat, heaving chest, don't forget to breathe
Reset the record to the Pleistocene
To then ascend the pecking order ‘til you get to chief
For whom doing the obscene extreme is routine
There's an enemy for every devotee of the regime
A living chess piece that'll never get to Queen
Pawns on a board where death is the referee
Leaving yet another friend or family member to grieve
A fellow dead at the speed at which he fell off his steed
They've had their last meal, their blood's an aperitif
Naïve men of seventeen, each a bel esprit
Chevaliers, regulars, levied men of every creed
A stampede, a legion proceeding when decreed
He's just another leg wrenched from the centipede
Tell me when the death of a wretch was the centrepiece
Feverish skeleton trembling and clenching teeth
Wet feet drenched deep in the trench's heat, each
Ebbed and weaved between threats and pleas, a wretch indeed
Did you ever see a friend in need flee in terror, he
Said will this deceptive quest for peace never cease?
Sacrificing actual lives and recompensed in pennies each
Unheavenly screams pierced by deafening machines
It's Evergreen seeing men killing their fellow beings
Hellish as it's ever been, redefine what hellish means
Let me set the scene, war is a hellish thing
It ended
The same way
It began

Dึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ
So inspired he couldn't do anything right. What a coinkidink.

That's the list. Don't forget about the skinheads locked up too. No need to redpill them. Just open the gates and watch them purge the shitskins for us.

Attached: Aryan-brotherhood.jpg (800x500, 114.32K)

Earnest Goes to Synagogue.

Attached: uUvInWQrLm1Cgaq1mVhMUDNbjf4.jpg (500x702, 106.45K)

(((DึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึeDึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ)))

Green niggers take a lifelong oath to protect the jewish people from all threats foreign, domestic, and imaginary.

I know one who got outta the slammer a couple of years ago. Big guy , a hard hitter kind of guy. Yes all that would need to happen is to open the gates. They could be useful shock troopers for us

John Earnest manifesto is much better. Brenton Tarrant had Mossad's help.
Both fuckd up for not using 7.62 (or more) rifles.

impressive that they protect their rabbis

Attached: 1550169831306 Ilhan Omar chad.jpg (2889x1024, 423.28K)

Kill yourself you utter braindead fucktard. No one but shills, cowards or literally double-digit IQ "people" believe this.
And stop being a total noguns too.

>>dailystormer.name/satanic-jew-demon-god-jammed-john-earnests-gun-says-rabbi/

Now i understand why Tarrant took a whole weapon factory with him.
God can only do his part, if you do your part.
Sometimes that means having a backup rifle.

Speaking of chabad magic.

Attached: Edward Klein - The Kennedy Curse - JFK cursed by a rabbi.png (1138x910, 946.46K)

Typical jewish bullshit to spread fear.
Kikes murdered JFK, because he wanted to dethrone the FED.

That's a myth, it was because he went after Israel's nukes.

?

5.56mm has no killing power.
50 victims of Brenton Tarrant survived being shot. Many multiple times.

John Earnest should have nvstd n btt fls FN-Sca o Bshmas. Nomal Ars are jam-o-matic POS.

JFK signed an executive order which took the FEDs money-making powers and gave it to the department of the treasury en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Because he didn't hit their center of mass. 5.56 definitely kills if you hit the center of mass.

It didn't do what you think it did, even the wikipedia article you linked explains that.

I agree with your stance but this is retarded

People survived many bodyshots and headshots from 5.56.

Abso-fucking-lutely wrong. This is how I know you are a total noguns. 5,56 tumbles in your body, mince organs and bounces from bones. It is a very quick round as well, so the shock is a thing too. It also usually doesn't exit, although that is probably a bit mitigated by a fact that St. Tarrant was shooting from very close distance and over-penetration is definitely a thing in such case. There are many reasons that both US military AND Russians went with smaller cartridges in past decades, be it 5,56 (US) or 5,45 (RU). And before you spout that some armies are looking for re-introduction of larger calibers nowadays, no, that is not applicable here, since it is because we could see advances with body armor plates and resurgence of urban warfare, where more energy to penetrate is needed.

Also you should not omit the fact that recoil and general weapon control is a very important thing, especially in CQB (which is the Tarrant's case). You can shoot more quickly and effectively with 5,56, target reacquisition is much shorter too, since the recoil is rather minimal.

Some popsci for you:
>businessinsider.com/ak-47-wound-over-an-m4-2015-12

Kill yourself.

Thanks, Lori

Attached: thankslori.jpg (606x926, 69.53K)

hey, could anyone post me a link to the brenton tarrant video? i want to watch it.

Attached: bild.jpg (300x200, 11.35K)

Cancer. This place is cancer and you all are dumb adolescents that dont even realize how heavily surveilled Zig Forums is. You all deserve to get caught and be forcibly circumcised by a rabbi while you're on death row. You have to be insanely stupid to believe in race supremacy. For the majority of you, all you need to do is go outside and exercise. Hating is easy. Hating based on race is easier. It actually takes effort to improve yourself, and when you start to do that you stop giving a damn about all that lazy hateful shit that was a toxin in your life before you started taking care of yourself.

Everyone deserves redemption. Including you incels on this website. Embrace the cold water. Jump in. Be uncomfortable. Watch at how no one cares about the struggles you go through and therefore they dont give a damn that you look stupid. Get through the beginning–thr toughest part–and come out on the other end as someone who can usher in the newest crop on people trying to get out of the Incel lifestyle.

REALIZE that this hateful mindset hurts YOU the most in your life. No one gives a shit about what you die for. People only care about what you LIVE for. Go outside. Run. Talk to someone new. Dont give hateful thoughts space in your head. Hate is LAZY. Sack up and enjoy the suck of life. EMBRACE the cold water.

You may be a murderous white supremacist now, but you dont have to be forever. Take the red pill and enjoy life on the other side; the side that knows murder and racism are wrong. People deserve to live.

Verpiss dich du Hundesohn

yep, Tarrant pushed the "West VS Islam" Jewish Agenda without naming the Jew.

"Muslims in the West" never existed prior to Jewish Programs to actively bring them in.

Me on the left, you on the right

Attached: niggerhuntin time.jpg (736x443, 95.87K)

He's the one who posted the wiki link to prove his point.

*yawn*

Attached: semitic.jpg (589x451, 59.58K)

hey, could anyone post me a link to the brenton tarrant video? i want to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kn9YdML8PPw&t=3s

lol

Attached: tl;dr.jpg (328x240 49.48 KB, 2.55M)

Both are good. While Tarrant killed 50 ooga booga niggas, Earnest killed a rat who puppeteers the ooga booga niggas. We need more faggots.

Attached: Cuttlefish-dont-play-emotional-games-theyre-straight-shooters.jpg (500x333, 20.84K)

*yawn* exactly.

Remember when the Pacific Islanders did a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor?

Myth. Tumbles a bit but it's still highly weak.

Just stop, you are making yourself look like an absolute twat, mate.

see

Attached: 1439243447583.jpg (576x569, 99.61K)

Stop it! The kid was clearly inspired by his ancestors!!

Attached: e9b921206deed2a5b8594d3d703c0bafb6ed4acca3ff674f9525f06d1c23704a.jpg (2000x760, 251.38K)

5.45 and 5.56 both suck and have insufficient wounding capability. You know jack shit about ammo. Tumbling is a meme.

Violence is the final solution.

7.62 has pretty weak recoil in semi semi auto also.

Hilarious.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 228.97K)

how's that weather like in tel aviv?

this isn't cuckchan