MEXICAN ISIS supporter attempts to bomb JEWS in retaliation for Christchurch

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Shit is getting absolutely insane.
L.A. terror plot thwarted: Army vet planned ‘mass casualties,’ FBI says

LOS ANGELES — A San Fernando Valley man planned to detonate improvised explosive devices at several Southern California locations to cause “mass casualties” in a terror plot thwarted by law enforcement officials, authorities said Monday.

Mark Steven Domingo, 26, an Army veteran from Reseda, was arrested Friday night after he took delivery of what he thought was a live bomb from an undercover law enforcement officer posing as a bomb maker, officials said. He was charged with attempting to provide materiel support to terrorists.

According to a federal affidavit, “after considering various attacks — including targeting Jews, churches and police officers — Domingo decided to detonate an IED at a rally scheduled to take place in Long Beach this past weekend. As part of the plot, Domingo asked his confederate — who actually was cooperating with the FBI as part of the investigation — to find a bomb maker, and Domingo last week purchased several hundred nails to be used as shrapnel inside the IED.”

“Domingo said he specifically bought 3-inch nails because they would be long enough to penetrate the human body and puncture internal organs,” the affidavit states.

John C. Demers, the assistant attorney general for the Justice Department national security division, said Domingo wanted to use improvised explosive devices that “would make the bombs even more deadly to the victims he targeted.”

“His arrest today mitigates the threat he posed to others in the Los Angeles community,” Demers said.

Prosecutors said Domingo sought retribution for the attacks on New Zealand mosques and said he was willing to become a martyr.

“There must be retribution,” he said in an online post, according to the federal criminal complaint. He also allegedly expressed allegiance to Islamic State.

“America needs another vegas event … (to) give them a taste of the terror they gladly spread all over the world,” Domingo allegedly wrote in reference to the massacre at the Route 91 concert in October 2017.

FBI Special Agent Tasha Coolidge described Domingo’s plans in a 30-page affidavit.

After federal authorities saw his extremist comments online, an informant made contact with him. During a drive March 18, Domingo pointed out possible targets, including “police cars, churches and a National Guard Armory” to the person he believed to be his co-conspirator, Coolidge said.

The veteran said he didn’t plan on getting away: “Martyrdom, bro.”

Domingo talked about using guns to conduct an attack, but the confidential informant suggested he knew someone who could make IEDS. “That is even better,” Domingo said, according to court records.

In a subsequent meeting, Domingo used the Arabic word for “nonbelievers” and said they were to blame for starting it, but “I am gonna finish it.”

“Murder me. Kill me. I’ll die Shadid,” he declared, according to the affidavit. The Arabic word means “strong or powerful, and brave.”

Court records went on to detail an April 3 meeting in which Domingo proposed killing police officers and military service personnel in Los Angeles. He said he wanted a large-scale attack, something like “an IED here, on the freeway.”

“Make ’em bleed, like in Ramadi,” he said, referencing the bloody battleground city in the Iraq war. Domingo said the attack would be revenge for “our brothers in Christchurch and our sisters who were slaughtered,” the documents read.

On April 19, the Army veteran’s talk escalated, and he arrived at a meeting wearing camouflage pants and holding a backpack with an AK-47-style rifle, according to the affidavit. He said he was prepared to commit “jihad.”

After talk about a drive-by shooting using the assault rifle, officials said he ended up planning to target rallies in Long Beach and Huntington Beach. Worried those events might be canceled, he also considered blowing up the Santa Monica Pier as it would be “crowded,” documents show.

When the informant told Domingo the Long Beach rally would happen, he proceeded with a plan to plant IEDs there, according to the affidavit. At that point, an undercover investigator joined the supposed plot as a bomb maker.

On Friday, the informant and undercover investigator gave Domingo what he thought were active bombs, and they drove to Bluff Park to scope out the location for the attack. Domingo said if he survived the bombing, he also planned to attack the Port of Long Beach to disrupt the U.S. economy, records show.

Attached: !!!.jpg (30.83 KB, 646x416)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/la-terror-plot-thwarted-army-vet-planned-mass-casualties-fbi-says/ar-AAAHU3t
archive.is/JwEds
ivpressonline.com/news/nation/police-army-vet-drove-into-people-thinking-they-were-muslim/article_80f97dc3-d904-5d58-a3d0-dbeefcffdcd9.html

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

(Continued)
Friday night, after the trio left the park and Domingo carried the IEDs to his car, FBI agents arrested him.

The terror plot was uncovered less than 48 hours after a gunman opened fire inside a San Diego County synagogue, killing one woman and wounding several others in what law enforcement officials are investigating as an anti-Semitic hate crime.

Southern California has been the scene of several terrorism plots and attacks, including one by a prison-based group that targeted the U.S. government and supporters of Israel.

In 2005, Kevin James founded Jam’iyyat Ul-Islam Is-Saheeh, or JIS, inside a California prison and led a conspiracy to attack Los Angeles International Airport, several Army recruiting centers and the Israeli Consulate in L.A. The group planned to stage attacks on political targets with the proceeds of gas station robberies, investigators said. Authorities said they learned of the potential plot when Torrance police investigating the robberies found lists of targets and other information at one suspect’s apartment in South Los Angeles.

Three years before that, a gunman killed two people at the busy LAX ticket counter of El Al Israel Airlines.

And in 2015, Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, entered a holiday gathering for county employees at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino and, using rifles purchased by a friend, killed 14 people and injured 22 others.

Authorities said that Farook and a friend had plotted additional terror attacks targeting students at a nearby community college and drivers on the 91 Freeway.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/la-terror-plot-thwarted-army-vet-planned-mass-casualties-fbi-says/ar-AAAHU3t
archive.is/JwEds

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Bombing Jews in retaliation for Christchurch.
Fuck it, if it means more dead Jews, why would anyone be against this?

Attached: confused-anime-girl-with-question-mark.jpg (64.27 KB, 800x800)

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

bombing jews as revenge for a white mans attack on muslims on another continent
We really are living in clown world.

Attached: 2z1.jpg (73.77 KB, 1125x935)

John Brooks
John Brooks

Discussed this with a friend, this guy had to have been mentally unstable. A Mexican with a Christian name wanting to redeem his muslim "brothers"? Makes no sense.

On another note, I'm a newfag here on eightchan and was wondering if any browser extensions exist for the site like how 4chan X exists.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Shit is already a thread.
Learn to catalog niggerfaggot.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Why, its completely correct.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Not sure let me ask my CIA friend.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

spics larping as mudslimes
jews killing jews
lol, the current state of commiefornie. at this rate, the low IQ subhumans will do all the work for us

Attached: 32DC4C5F-F1C4-45FC-ACE5-05B112863E5C.jpeg (112.17 KB, 939x499)

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

because you are too lazy and dumbcunt 4chinks cant help but reply to everything

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

"he must be mental" character assasinatio n

Shills begone.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

I checked before making this thread as always. If it's in the catalog, I cannot see it.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

targeting Jews,

Based and redpilled

churches and police officers

Not based

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

He was Puerto Rican (0.1% muslim population), has a Christian name, and we're supposed to believe he became a muslim without changing his name?

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

Where is this thread you speak of?

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Ah nevermind. Found it. I wish you niggers would put as much effort into attacking faggots who can't post proper news-threads.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

The level of disinformation is so deranged that they are being targeted by their own operatives. KEK

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Why would this surprise anyone? Even the victims say Mossad was behind it.

Attached: nz-christchurch-imam-mossad.png (326.46 KB, 1141x590)

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

How is that redpilled? It's the opposite of red pilled. The red pill is knowing that the Jewish elite that control the media, education system and taking action against their agenda and special victim status. Killing random poorfag Jews enhances that status.

James Anderson
James Anderson

Aww crap…I hope he wasn't that faggot who said that Puerto Ricans were 'aryan'…

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

On another note, I'm a newfag here on eightchan and was wondering if any browser extensions exist for the site like how 4chan X exists.
Totally thought you were going to ask us about connections to bomb makers…as a joke…in meinkraft. In advance…no glownigger, none of us know any bombmakers.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

How many honeypots are there on Zig Forums? I am fucking 100% certain now that the American Identity Movement is a fucking honeypot lol.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

BWAHAHAHAHAHA…because Mossad 'cares' about White Christians. They fucking SPONSOR the invasion of our nations and our genocide…only an 84 IQ peabrain could ever think that Mossad had anything to do with Christchurch…I can't believe that they are this stupid. They will be easy to manipulate.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Sure schlomo.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

Were these even actual attempts or just media false flagging to collect sympathy? Oh wait a second, did you say ISIS? The israeli terrorist organization ISIS? I think this attack being called isis in the media is a clear signal that it is a false flag, telling jews there's nothing to worry about.

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

trusting sandniggers
hahahahahaha

Attached: 15DCD47F-875B-4852-8591-604B8378C3A1.jpeg (248.03 KB, 1024x680)

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

TOP KEK!
I saw him post earlier!

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Tarrant’s generation of butthurt will never end. Hopefully it will culminate in DOTR

Attached: 8F33973D-ED2E-4A4B-ACD9-A3F5DE34BED5.jpeg (83.26 KB, 412x463)

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

if you kill your enemy, they win

You get rid of whatever jews you have access to. They all work against us, ordinary pizza delivery jewish guy will report on you, and he has an excuse to be on your property.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

nice

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

He visited Israel, was bluepilled on the JQ (even while claiming to be a regular here), travelled the world while having no job, supposedly got rich from a ponzi scheme, attacked 5 days before Purim, and essentially was a Baruch Goldstein copycat.
I don't see how anyone could think he wasn't Mossad.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

It astounds me that there are people dumb enough to accept help in committing an attack. Where do they even find a dude to help that turns out to be an agent? Online? Shitskins are stupid

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

FBI-kun you're too obvious. Here give me 100,000 and give me tax immunity on those 100 bones and I'll show your agents how to blend in like a pro. No contract though, strict under the table shit ya dig?

Attached: d50e6f5b655cb29a07e1052a731baaa3fb987c6bd42dc3d6d987b1a8a985feda.png (1.14 MB, 714x1118)

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

attacked 5 days before Purim
Ok user…believe it or not, not everyone on Zig Forums knows or cares when Purim is…jesus christ you kikes are so FUCKING VAIN…

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

the jews do

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Was it one of those rare White Mexicans?

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

I already posted it you stupid nigger.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Purim is the Jewish holiday which celebrates genocide, and it isn't relevant to the question how many posters here know what it is.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

They're not that rare, there's more white Mexicans than white South Africans.But no this beaner was an indio mongrel.

Joseph James
Joseph James

Globohomo, it is if you are going to make a big deal about it. This is like you making a big deal about the obscure ritual of burning your sons alive as a ritual human sacrifice DURING THE HOLOHOAX…no one else gives a fuck about your weird human sacrifice rituals…and we certainly don't go out of our way to set our watches to them…fuck off kike you are 'outta the closet now'

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Attached: then-it-hit-me.png (717.49 KB, 1064x800)

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

You mean like a white sephardic jew in beaner clothing? LMAO

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

that tree doesn't say what you think it does

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Facts are facts. He also travelled to a foreign country for his attack, so nationalism can't be cited as his motive, visited both Israel AND Pakistan, so hatred for Muslims as such can't be cited as his motive, and didn't claim religion as a motive either (see the manifesto).

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

That pic contradicts you.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

You know I've been thinking for quite some time that if you combine fanatical islamic jihad with Aztec Mexican bloodlust you're going to wind up with hell on wheels.

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

If you read the article, it answers your question. The feds saw him allahposting on some forum they don’t name, so they contacted him and said “hey kid, wanna blow up a building?” and he took the bait like a retard.

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

yet, you have no explanation as to why. if you cant present an argument aginst it, then you have no counterpoint. low effort my man, low effort.

Attached: EC214371-20A3-450E-B93A-559B3BD830C8.jpeg (70.8 KB, 600x600)

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Wow, how clever…so if I have traveled to a foreign nation that means I can't be a nationalist as well?

You kikes have some breddy fucked up criteria for everything; which I am honestly not that surprised by…maybe when he travel to the WORLDS LARGEST GIBS ME DAT WELFARE STATE in the middle east he saw what ass eating clowns you were and it enraged him further with the thing you globohomo/insetuous pedophiles had done to our nations.

I would APPRECIATE IT if you would TRY to use a little logic (I know foreign concept to you) with your BULLSHIT NARRATIVE.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

You are indeed stating some facts, but the conclusions you are attaching to those facts are conjecture and not even very good conjecture.

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Jesus Christ. I'm in love. I want her to sing in funny mouse voices while I make love to her.

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

Based and redpilled

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

As long as you are down with those over the top dramatic fake facial expressions it sounds like you have a plan. Personally I think she is fuggly. All that white makeup she is like a marshmallow all dusted up, or maybe she is colombian and that ain't sugar.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Some glow niggers set a moron up with bait and thwarted the attack they played a role in planning. What else is new?

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

He was planning to bomb a white supremacist rally actually. Sage for disinfo.

Reminder all Mudshit converts are subhuman trash.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

what word is he talking about? seems like the media wanted it censored?

Logan Young
Logan Young

Welcome to the war friendo! Taking out generals is a high priority, but taking out grunt foot soldiers is also commendable.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

The only thing that would have been new is if he would have known that they were setting him up and blown them up when they came to collect. Now THAT would have been funny. Kind of like that nigger who called into 9-11 and then shot all the cops who showed up…but different. In this case they would have been guilty of entrapment anyway and he would have been taking out crooked 'law' enforcement.

David Flores
David Flores

Reminder all Mudshit converts are subhuman trash.
Reminder they were subhuman trash before they were converts?

On a side note, we have rallies? I never get to do anything fun.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

don't bomb kikes for inciting sandnigger violence in the first place

Attached: girls-laughing-smugly.gif (2.72 MB, 386x232)

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

converts?
Really, seriously? take two; *converts!

I musta been fixated on the idea of the 'rally' full of Puerto Rican Aryans.

Attached: lowrider-gif.gif (685.82 KB, 200x150)

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

all these replies to a disinfo thread
The absolute fucking state of some of you.

The only good Mudshit is one living in a filthy shithole far away from Whites.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

?shithole?

Attached: mass-grave.jpg (65.16 KB, 350x307)

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

it enraged him further with the thing you globohomo/insetuous pedophiles had done to our nations.
t. Someone who hasn't read the manifesto

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

After federal authorities saw his extremist comments online, an informant made contact with him.

Attached: Hill-Laughs-too-Hard-AP-640x480.jpg (46.28 KB, 640x480)

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

perhaps that mexican guy correctly thought that tarrant glows in the dark

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Beaner needs white guys to build his terrorist bomb.

White men doing jobs beaners won't (can't) do.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

he was unsuccessful in his attempt to graduate from picking strawberries once his “service” was over at his gov funded daycare center. subhumans are nothing without Whites.

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Another fake terrorist plot foiled by the FBI

James Brooks
James Brooks

Sad tbh. Accelerationism doesn't work if shit's not allowed to go down.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

Now there's a beaner terrorist plot; shitting on strawberries out in the fields and then using them in yogurt packs for American supermarkets.

Austin King
Austin King

What does it say?

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

I'm down

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

sauce

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Plot Twist
This terrorist never existed he's AI face created by the feds to push a psyops
white Nationalist rally
in California
Where? How come we never know about these things when we're the goddamn NatSocs who want to gas kikes?
inb4 we
Point still stands

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Based

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

lol, they already literally do this. i grew up near camarillo, CA which is a big strawberry farming area north of los angeles. they shit in the fields regularly because they are too lazy to walk their dumb asses to the porta potty’s. always clean your produce

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

because any slight center right rally is white nationalist

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Wow, the military doesn't really train their enlistees huh? Idk whether to be mad at the poor training or the amount of tax-payer money being wasted to train soldiers to be inept..

Aaron King
Aaron King

L.A. terror plot thwarted: Army vet planned ‘mass casualties,’ FBI says

What's going on with Army vets lately? Is there a secret race war I wasn't told about? From last week:

<Police: Army vet drove into people thinking they were Muslim
ivpressonline.com/news/nation/police-army-vet-drove-into-people-thinking-they-were-muslim/article_80f97dc3-d904-5d58-a3d0-dbeefcffdcd9.html

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

Then we could have a wall like Isreal?

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

mexican muslim tries to get revenge on the jews for Christchurch

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

He tried bombing an anti-illegal immigration "White Nationalist" rally on April 27, so it could be motivated out of that.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

The subhuman beaner mudslime planned on attacking a anti-illegal invader, White Nationalist rally first. The muslim only got arrested because the subhuman changed to his back up plan the santa monica pier in hopes of a bigger count where a lot of hollywood jews live too and the Poway synagogue workplace violence put Socal on a terror alert for (((them))).

The federal government were fully well going to let the subhuman bomb White families until the the Poway Synagogue shooting happened so the (((local police))) suddenly started doing their jobs because a couple old jews were at risk. The Synagogue shooting however was a success in that seemed to change his subhuman muslim mind because he wanted more attention realizing bombing White families would only garner a small mention in the news.

Attached: lol-fun-muslims.jpg (70.43 KB, 650x541)
Attached: true.jpg (145.33 KB, 1000x711)

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Attached: whosjewingwho.jpg (137.77 KB, 910x1024)

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

when you think you're being reluctantly dragged into a race war you had no hand in starting, but then the violent motherfuckers take the bait and now you're pulling the strings to get your two biggest enemies to kill each other off

Feels good.

Attached: Pence-Good-Guy.png (103.68 KB, 300x300)

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

attempts
pathetic

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

jews are to be blamed for everything, so it not wrong

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

I think our timeline have changed to even more clownier world. Did anyone honking notice that? Honk honk.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Huh, maybe we SHOULD be pushing the "Tarrant is a Mossad agent" narrative, if it leads to this sort of reprisal. Don't be fooled muslims, whites aren't against you unless they're paid Jewish agents.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Domingo asked his confederate — who actually was cooperating with the FBI

<WORK ALONE

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

Since for some fucking reason no one's told you to fuck off yet.

LURK AT LEAST TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING

This place has really gone to shit.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

All these people confused it's a Mexican Muslim bombing Jews
He's a Mexican and a Muslim, his IQ is lower than a nigger's.

John Moore
John Moore

Domingo
Muslim
This should end any argument about Islam being anything other than a proxy for non-white ascendency.
Muslims, despite mostly living half way across the world and being historic slavers, use the ku klux klan as justification for their anti west attacks

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

Wasn't there another Hispanic Muslim zogbot who got caught a year or so ago, planing a similar attack?

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

foreign country
<aussie land
<nz
foreign
Really makes me think.

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Attached: idk-idgaf-lel.gif (1.17 MB, 250x170)

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

GAS GAS GAS
ACCELERATE BABY

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Yes.Then also the beaner in Oregon who went to shoot White toddlers and got stopped by a cops at the school who he tried to kill.

The only people who are vulnerable to islam conversion are Narcissist that are either retards, lonely losers, our the weird kid type. Every vet that converted to islam then planned or did a attack were known in their unit as creepy or loser if you look in to their past. They were never normal to begin with anywhere in their up brings either.

Attached: 0fe1dd4a645b7717b79c3c9ae3090a82abec52c1b2a358ad43262701eb22f4ca.png (247.24 KB, 564x564)

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

I read a lot of it…but not all of it. The manifesto really doesn't matter that much to me. I am much more interested in the repercussions of his actions and the ways that these will motivate our people to stand up for themselves and FIGHT BACK when the kikes/semites/turks and their subhuman hordes finally come to exterminate them. Manifestos are overrated…they cannot capture the essence of the deed and they are always filtered through the individuals own ideology about their own actions (so they are not really worthwhile for telling you anything about the person or their actions in many ways)…I do think it is funny that you think it is 'so important' when clearly it is not; far more important is what happens as a result and how people interpret his ideas and action.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

all identitarian movements are honeypots
it is typical jewish tricks to first deny you your identity as a white aryan man with the greatest history and genealogy of all humans, and then sell you a jewish fabricated one that doesn't harm jews

True Aryan identity is inherently anti-jewish because it is healthy and strong and doesn't abide by parasites feeding on it and it's children and it's birthright, the planet

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

The actual victims i.e. white men, don't believe so.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Jew golems turning on each other, can't complain.

David Murphy
David Murphy

That Newberg is americanized? Obviously Gusstavson didn't carry the name Newberg. That even if Gusstavson was somehow a jew, he obviously didn't marry a jewess, nor did her son. You faggits need him to be a jew, its so predictable. He doesn't look even a quarter jewish.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

Yep. Army Stronk! Go Army!

Attached: muhammad.jpg (48.94 KB, 540x282)

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

All attacks on jews are on the right target.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

That Newberg is americanized?

"Newberg" appears to be the anglicized form of swedish "Nyberg". "Ny" literally translates as "New".

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

No shit, hence americanized. He and his wife Andersdottr were obviously the ones that came to america, because their son is just Robert Newberg. There's nothing jewish about any of these names or the looks of him and his living grandparents.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Seriously, don't you faggots just get tired with yourself after repeating this shit ad nauseam like this?
He visited Israel
This is in no way proof of anything for someone who had been traveling the world, especially sites significant to the crusades.
was bluepilled on the JQ
<black sun on his rifle
<latvian SS insignia on his rifle
<clearly hints at them in his manifesto
<clearly lays out his reasons for attacking muslims, logically following from the idea of accelerationalism, clearly used to strengthen the public's hate of muslims and muslims hate of us so that violence escalates
<basic logical thinking would lead to understanding that mentioning the jews weakens this plan and allows him to be discarded as a conspiracy theorist/neo-nazi by the public that and the BASIC axiom of propaganda of only declaring one enemy at a time
travelled the world while having no job, supposedly got rich from a ponzi scheme
His father died from asbestos and he got a few hundred thousand as settlement, he used this money to travel. I don't know what misinformation you've fallen for but that's your own problem; you're clearly too retarded to be here seeing as you misunderstand basic information whenever you're not directly spoonfed something. Use your brains, nigger.
attacked 5 days before Purim
Who gives a fuck? Fuck off with this retarded nonsense; every religion has mumbo jumbo holy days all the fucking time. Would this be proof of a Catholic plot if it happened to occur on some saint's day?
essentially was a Baruch Goldstein copycat.
Nothing to even address here, no proof or logic espoused behind this.
I don't see how anyone could think he wasn't Mossad.
That usually comes with having more than two brain cells to rub together.

The reason nobody else even responded to this in the first place is because half the people in the thread just filter you when they come across this narrative, having been debunked thousandfold over the last month and a half.

I've chosen to humor you and assume you're not a shill. Being this misinformed is a choice, so don't expect any more handouts, nigger.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

yet, you have no explanation as to why. if you cant present an argument aginst it, then you have no counterpoint
They didn't offer an explanation because being on 8ch, you're expected to have the skill of finding out for yourself whether something is true or not. This isn't facebook where you come to blind conclusions from reading thumbnails.
Newberg is a Germanic name that is also primarily used by those of Germanic heritage, not Jews. You can see that Newberg is also a namechange from Gustavsson and Andersdotter. Even assuming that "Newberg Gustavsson" is a Jew for which there is little evidence other than name-based conjecture Earnest would still only be 1/16th Jewish from the patrilinear side of his mother, effectively meaning he wouldn't be recognized as Jewish anyhow. remember, even this 1/16th is based on flimsy conjecture.

I have to say, you guys really disappoint me sometimes. You're just believing something you want to believe.
If Tarrant is a false flag and Earnest was Jewish you'd feel justified in not taking any form of real life action and continuing to shitpost, and you're simply afraid of the idea that you might actually have to do something, so you're grasping at straws.
Shameful.

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Use any excuses to simply kill more jews.
Keep killing jews. All the time.
Genocide the jews.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

However insane it gets, you can bet that the federal government will protect illegals and terrorists from the slightest insult by putrid evil white males.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

why not follow the example of retards, who were either state actors or unwitting state actors doing it for free, and who accomplished absolutely nothing apart from what the globalists wanted
Dear Fellow White People

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

arrested Friday night after he took delivery of what he thought was a live bomb from an undercover law enforcement officer posing as a bomb maker,

Attached: 5edc6da76de7919b012259d532395e94.jpg (74.63 KB, 735x1500)

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

She's crazy I love her.
+Mjölnir

We may have to extradite those Whites from their shitskin'd lands before it's too late: they'll never survive where they are. It will be hard for them to accept it but it's better to have Whites alive in a different territory than seeing their genetic legacy disappear.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

When you fight your enemies, they win, goyim.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

i kek'd hard.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Tarrant was in pisreal a month before he shot the mosque. Makes you wonder if jews want to pit muslims amd chriscucks against each other..

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Lol. RIP Terry. I'm switching to TempleOS.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Uhhhh dude you taking your meds man…? I mean fuck dude, GOT season 8 spoilers are about to drop and here you are worrying about some fucking conspiracies man, lol

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Dissenter browser app

Thomas James
Thomas James

when we're the goddamn NatSocs who want to gas kikes?
Because "us" natsoc are to busy shitposting or sorting our shit or have different goals?

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Then it's about time the christcucks quit larping, don't you think?

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

There was that USA politician who was a Muslim female, wasn't there?
She began talking about the Jews more openly.

And that could have been an alliance, but just as she was getting popular, Tarrant's event happened. It ruined things.

I was friends with a Muslim once. Not that decent of friends, but a bit. He sorta tried to get me into Islam, but not too much. But he did give me advice on women from his heart.

This was in the ultimate brainwashing heyday of 2010 or so, back when I was your typical foolish leftist, still in university. I disagreed at the time, but he said simple truths: "Isn't adultery wrong? Why would you have an open relationship, when you should be trying to have a family?"

And I did have an open relationship at the time with a girlfriend.

I shrugged, and didn't really think anything of it at the time. But now his words keep coming back. He said "Have a family."

He's not against my existence. He moved to Europe, yes, but he gave me honest, true, noble advice. Muslims are not the enemy. I do not believe in their religion, and I never will, but as a people, they ARE noble, and do know good and evil, and choose good.

That is the truth that I fight with. They have done terrible things, haven't they? Even going to Europe is not exactly a thing native Europeans ever wanted, but I am ready to ally with Arabs and Africans, and even Asians. These are good people, and only brainwashing would make us think otherwise.

But let me be clear: They belong in their countries. Arabs to the middle-east. Asians to Asia. Africans to Africa. But they can still be allies. Even friends.

I've been calling Tarrant a saint lately, but now I'm not so sure. He went to Israel, didn't he? Something isn't right about this. I trust this Muslim who saw me, an atheist European cuck with bisexual tenancies, and tried to reform me.

He did not try to degenerate me. He tried to regenerate me. That's not something an enemy does. Well, I'm just talking this out to myself. No one's gonna read this shit, but still, it's just troublesome, because normally I've been honoring Tarrant, but now I just don't know.

I think we need to consult Muslims directly. We need to make peace with them, or at least see if there is anything we have in common. We need to have them understand that they're being manipulated, and we are too. We're both being played against each other, when I've only found friendship and allies from them in true reality.

Only the news, the internet, and other false-realities have shown them as enemies. Reality is different. Let's be careful here.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Clownworld intensifies
Canadian bros May be interested in this display of subhuman force

Attached: 68A093CF-D9D6-492F-9B80-2B5DC73AB22D.png (2.56 MB, 750x1334)

William Flores
William Flores

If it ain’t white it ain’t right. Kys

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

That's perfect. Our enemies fighting each other is only good for us.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Tarrant didn't go to Israel.

Israeli officials literally make that up on the spot.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Sikh bros will be fighting along side of us against the shitskin and jewish hordes.

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

Tarek Fatah
That subhuman has to go back too. Notice it has nothing to say about muslims shitting up countries.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

I too would be down on this deal please pay me a visit FBI-chan, the glow in the dark CIA niggers are welcomed too.

Attached: Colonel.jpg (9.47 KB, 480x360)
Attached: puppetmaster.gif (78.58 KB, 480x723)

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

OK just sounds like diversion and division. You're telling me user of all people is a terrorist? Listen, one, can see the diff in a sand nigger from a nigger a mile away. You mean to generalize that hard when you talk, no? I can't imagine all weird or lonely types would be this kind of person, Mr FBI-kun!
Personally I think it sounds like there's some sort of campaign going on to further sew dissent among the people. While also making a new political bogeyman for the old manipulated populace and their new outcast leftist sons n daughters. You know convince em that their freedumbs is under attack by slowly pushing the idea that the user who shit posts on a Mongolian basket weaving forum is somehow gonna get millions of people in their homes.
So big guy CIA-sama with his partner FBI-kun leads these people into entrapment, Media writes a story about how guns are bad and we need to subdue all wrongthink, ban this part of guns, evil internet trolls gone terrorist, white nationalism on the rise, etc. (Signs your neighbor is a white nationalist!?!)
Maybe they'll convince a few anons who are lonely and want to be apart of something to get some of these. Maybe they'll shut down all communications in a town and murder a bunch of kids. Who knows.
It's a hard game to play when you know that if the enemy had no infrastructure or electrical outlines to work w… Their plans would not work nearly as well! No bread and circus with which to obscure the scene unfolding before us? No way to control the flow of information anymor3? Drats… It looks like you'll have to gun down civilians after all, chaim and Moishe.
On the other hand! At some point there has to be a schism where things divide and split in this country indefinitely. Regardless if the intelligence community stops being lackeys and intentionally doing subterfuge. The jews have done enough damage alone through drug trafficking and media corruption.
The instability that was just in small pockets is whole cities now and is further expanding as the years go by. Where I live? Niggers keep coming further and further north to rob houses in rural areas.

Michael Price
Michael Price

uh NO, he was going after "White Supremacists" at a fucking normie patriotard march AND THE FBI HELPED HIM SET THAT UP BECAUSE THEY ARE ANTI-WHITE TRAITOR SCUM.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

She openly brags about whites being replaced. Go suck off Enoch.

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

Tarrant visited (((Israel))) before the attack
Tarrant visited Turkey during the coup
Tarrant is a pagan / Larp
Christians blamed cause he's white
If this nigger doesn't Glow then who does?
The only people who benefit from the attack on muslims are Zionists, the attack on Jews (if it happened) also benefit Zionists.

The only sollution is a Final One against Israel itself; complete nuclear destruction

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Another bump. I can't keep on getting away with this.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

MEXICAN ISIS supporter attempts to bomb JEWS in retaliation for Christchurch

Attached: -0-.png (155.15 KB, 478x483)