DECONSTRUCTING PAUL: MAGICAL BINDING AGAINST ROMANS

Saint Paul was also known by his Jewish name Saul of Tarsus (Hebrew: שאול התרסי‎, translit. Sha'ūl ha-Tarsī). THIS DUDE WROTE A LETTER TO ROMANS TELLING THEM NOT TO CURSE ENEMIES. Quote:

"14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c] Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e]
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 12&version=NIV

RELIGION IS POLITICAL PROPAGANDA, THIS IS RELEVANT TO Zig Forums

Saul is a jew who changed his name to Paul(jews change names to sound more goyish, like those jewish actors who take on WASP surnames), he wrote a letter to the Romans, the same people who were crucifying his people, the jews, and he told them to not hate enemies. Who were the enemies of the Romans? The jews were. So you think maybe a jew has a hidden motive when telling Romans to not hate Jews? You think he is doing it for the best of the Romans, or is he telling that for the benefit of the jews? The guy is obviously just trying to help jews out. He probably doesn't even care about Romans.

OK so he based that teaching on a verse from A Song Moses sang, but he totally took it out of context. Here is a few verses from that song.

QUOTE:

"39 “See now that I myself am he!
There is no god besides me.
I put to death and I bring to life,
I have wounded and I will heal,
and no one can deliver out of my hand.
40 I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear:
As surely as I live forever,
41 when I sharpen my flashing sword
and my hand grasps it in judgment,
I will take vengeance on my adversaries
and repay those who hate me.
42 I will make my arrows drunk with blood,
while my sword devours flesh:
the blood of the slain and the captives,
the heads of the enemy leaders.”
43 Rejoice, you nations, with his people,[e][f]
for he will avenge the blood of his servants;
he will take vengeance on his enemies
and make atonement for his land and people."

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 32&version=NIV

In the above quote Moses is speaking in the manner of an Oracle of Delphi, he is speaking on behalf of the tribal god in a form of a prophecy. In The Roman World a prophecy was seen as a political act, a act of exerting psychic influence through spoken or written word, or perhaps thought itself, in the service of a political end.

The Romans outlawed prophecying against Rome because they saw its magical potential. The book of revelation was a veiled prophecy against Rome, the books of prophets are all prophecies against the enemies of the jews and prophecies in favor of the jews, imitating the manner of pagan oracles.

JEWS DEFINED LOVE AS HATING ENEMIES AND LOVING YOUR KIN. Paul was just making up some random bullshit to feed to the gentile Romans who the Jews were enemies of because HE WANTED THE ROMANS TO STOP KICKING THE BEHINDS OF THE JEWS. It's not that flipping complicated.

Attached: 5b976b29a7d1e.jpeg (600x546, 66.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sagadb.org/eyrbyggja_saga.en
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 109&version=NIV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PART 2

FROM Eyrbyggja saga

Snorri was middling in height and somewhat slender, fair to look on, straight-faced and of light hue; of yellow hair and red beard; he was meek of mood in his daily ways; little men knew of his thought for good or ill; he was a wise man, and foreseeing in many things, enduring in wrath and deep in hatred; OF GOOD REDE WAS HE FOR HIS FRIENDS, BUT HIS UNFRIENDS DEEMED HIS COUNCILS COLD.

sagadb.org/eyrbyggja_saga.en

The guy gave GOOD ADVICE TO FRIENDS, BAD ADVICE TO ENEMIES. Rede means advice. When we are reading we are being advised by rede's. A rede is an advice. We are programming ourselves by reading.

The Jews were just trying to get the Romans to stop kicking their behinds, its not complicated people. The jews cursed the enemies of their people all the time. Read psalm 109

6 Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy;
let an accuser stand at his right hand.
7 When he is tried, let him be found guilty,
and may his prayers condemn him.
8 May his days be few;
may another take his place of leadership.
9 May his children be fatherless
and his wife a widow.
10 May his children be wandering beggars;
may they be driven[a] from their ruined homes.
11 May a creditor seize all he has;
may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.
12 May no one extend kindness to him
or take pity on his fatherless children.
13 May his descendants be cut off,
their names blotted out from the next generation.
14 May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord;
may the sin of his mother never be blotted out.
15 May their sins always remain before the Lord,
that he may blot out their name from the earth.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 109&version=NIV

Some christians try to act like God is always nice to everyone, but the Jews have been praying to God to curse people as well as to bless people. These psalms and prophecies of the bible are simply runes.

In the Finnish language and certain Norse traditions a rune is a song. It relates to the word run, as in running water, flowing water. It relates to words flowing, that words are similar to rivers. Sentences are like rivers. The word sentence also means judgment. So a judge sentences people in judgment. Similarly in the Bible, the prophets were writing sentences upon the enemies of Israel in the form of "prophecies"(curses). They basically used "God" as a figure they could ascribe prophecies too, and then wrote of all the bad things they wanted to happen to their enemies, and did that as an act of magical warfare against their enemies.

Much in the same way pre-historic cave paintings were images of successful hunts as a form of magic to influence the tribe to have successful hunts, or people would carry around statues of pregnant women in the hopes of a woman getting pregnant. Carving runes is basically carving your affirmations onto something. The prophecies of the bible predicting success upon Israel and failure upon enemies are runes, they are the jews writing their runes, their will, their songs, their affirmations, their prayers, their predictions. Its all the same, its using words to create reality.

The concept that words create reality is the occult meaning of the book of Genesis where God creates the universe through words. The runic alphabet is simply an alphabet that is use to write affirmations and make talismans with, written prayers upon objects for talismanic purposes. But any alphabet can be used for that.

PRAY FOR THE ENEMIES OF YOUR RACE TO BE CURSED AND PRAY FOR YOUR RACE TO BE BLESSED. A troll is basically someone who is cursing, in internet culture it is someone using words to create a negative psychic influence. We all have to balance the inner troll with the inner opposite of troll. Balance good and evil. Bless friends, curse enemies. Speak kindly upon your friends, praise your friends, compliment your friends.

THE TALMUD SAYS NEVER TO PRAISE A GENTILE UNLESS IT BENEFITS JEWS. Therefore as a gentile: never give any jews any compliments unless it benefits white people.

PAUL USED A SPELL(WORDS) TO BIND ROMANS(handcuff) into not being able to speak curses against the jews. DUDE: PAUL DIDN'T STOP BEING A JEW. He engaged in propaganda warfare against Romans on behalf of jews. Our whole damn culture has been founded upon us having been snookered by The Jews. This is embarrassing.

Attached: ManEatsMan.jpg (480x640, 129.74K)

>(((NIV)))
Your arguments are tired and old, they've been rehashed a million times. Your d&c attempts are not getting anymore sophisticated no matter how much effort you thought you put into this copy / paste thread. The fact that you directly attack religion, instead of attacking Christianity from a European Pagan perspective, reveals that you are promoting atheism, a jewish tool of European destruction that was not accepted in the Third Reich. If you were a Pagan, that would be a worthy debate between white brothers, anybody pushing atheism, with attacks on the very concept of religion straight out of Marx's own writings, is a kike that has no place here.

If you do magical rituals please don't sacrifice animals in doing them. You can pour wine offerings to as a way of making offerings. Wine libations. The greeks did it all the time.

my vpn is ded so i can't post pics but josephus started it all.

/thread

Christianity and Bolshevism are two sides of one shekel. Pic related

Attached: 0234CD48-595E-4D9C-94E1-1ADF4C4BC26C.jpeg (974x1797, 936.66K)

Also this rune pic related is incorrect.
The symbol is a letter of the old norse alphabet called 'Yr' or 'Yew'.
This upright version is from the oldest form of the runic alphabet: Elder Futhark.
The glyph represents a 'Z' in the alphabet.
The glyph is a drawing of a tree.
The glyph has the meaning "life".

In Younger Futhark the glyph is upside down but holds the same meaning. However, the symbol is no longer a tree but an elk and is calld "Algiz".

Okay, leave.

Jesus was an Aryan. Christianity however, is pure Jewish. (((Paul))) is the globalizer of a Jewish sect that continues to enslave us today.

user, please.

REMINDER THAT THE SAGAS WERE TRANSCRIBED BY CHRISTIANS
White Europeans did not require written records. Oral tradition has many advantages.
It is all but immune to corruption/modification.
It exercises the mind and establishes a very robust baseline for mental capacity.
It fosters community. Teaching the next generation the oral tradition required that it be done in person, in public, in community groups.
Reminder: Moslems and jews still use this method, while deriding it as "inferior to written records".

Civilization consists of replacing the right of might with culture.

IS there ANYTHING more cuckolded that that 4 word phrase?

You are literally following a Jewish sect. There is no excuse. Paul globalized it and spread it among the goyim, organizing the plebs and criminal underworld against the greatness of Rome. What else could Paul's vision be on the road to Damascus than a great inspiration concerning the use and falsification of Jesus the Galilean's teachings as a weapon for Jewry?

And no one interprets like that in real life. It’s a cuck religion

The only thing that's cucked is your intelligence or lack thereof in regards to that text and it's actual meaning.

Which is why you don't follow the followers but the text itself. You can turn anything into cucked bullshit if you're enough of an ignorant nigger, but that doesn't change the integrity of the source material.

Saul was a subverting kike. He knew that the best way to fuck up an organization is to do it from the inside, instituting teachings that fly in the face of common sense and the common good. He did what the modern jew has been doing to the U.S. for the last 80 years. Infiltrate, undermine, degrade, subvert, and destroy. Kike playbook 101.

>>>Zig Forums
FUCK OFF

Good to know! I now assert that
refers to whatever your religion is. Therefore you just admitted you're a cuck and you have no grounds to contest my interpretation of your words because we don't interpret things on the basis of context anymore. Isn't hermeneutical subjectivism a fun game?