Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: bb.jpg (202x250, 7.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.co/threads/blackpill-archive.61693/
incels.co/threads/ugly-face-of-crime-too-ugly-to-get-a-job.40405/
incels.co/threads/attractive-people-are-objectively-smarter-genetically-superior-than-unattractive-people.37474/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html
incels.co/threads/even-1-year-olds-avoid-unattractive-people.44715/
incels.co/threads/evolutionary-psychology-and-mate-selection-in-the-age-of-tinder.39777/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to reddit.

Attached: inconceivable.jpg (195x200, 10.54K)

Seems like you want to fuck your daughter.

If you raised her right, an ally of your clan who pays you a fair price.

Attached: 78d4cd45ec6bc81ae7b1dfd0c349053d.jpg (500x748, 70.38K)

Little girls are cute as heck and if you actually had one you would dote on her endlessly. I rate daughters 9/10.

i don't remember the last time i saw copypasta

Attached: DwKfaJmVYAAA7wz.jpg (900x1200, 172.87K)

Oh, this copypasta again.

Attached: 89486569870.gif (400x300, 1.85M)

Hey there fellow >>>/reddit/ patrician!

INCELS.CO WE MADE IT!!!!
Zig Forums LOVES US

What happens if she becomes a lesbian?

>>>/reddit/
No we don't fuck off.

Me when she marries a good man and I get a couple of grandkids who love their Opi. Really how fucking retarded are you?

I am in this for the long haul, with modern medicine advancing I might even know and see some of my great grandchildren grow up before I croak seeing my genetic legacy for much longer than any of my forefathers.

It would be an honor and a privilege to raise the perfect daughter.

Attached: 1555433676685.jpg (540x540, 46.44K)

The pasta came from us. There are many philosophers on there. Look for the Blackpill archive somewhere. It has scientific studies proving the black pill is real like halo theory, OKcupid studies, Tinder experiments and much more.

incels.co is the place if you want real forbidden knowledge

t. proud cuck

Ya and I want you to fuck off of this board.

dont indulge spam threads

We already know about the incels stuff though. Having sons is better than daughters but daughters is not a huge deal, you just have to not sink excessive time and money into them. Don't buy them smartphones, college degrees and all that other expensive shit. The white race can't exist without daughters, and civilization can't exist without the white race unless you you want to hand everything over to the asians. That's just how it is.

Proud grandfather you dumbass.

Never been married have you user? Ever heard the term "honeymoon phase", or "seven year itch?"

That's forbidden knowledge. You're mad because red pill will always lead to black pill.

incels.co/threads/ugly-face-of-crime-too-ugly-to-get-a-job.40405/

ENJOY FELLOW INCELS
RED PILL ALWAYS LEADS TO BLACK PILL

When you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain. We're almost have nothing kikes :^)

All true pedes fuck their daughters, just like GEOTUS. #WWG1WGA

then i'm having a threesome

ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ARE OBJECTIVELY SMARTER THAN UGLY PEOPLE

incels.co/threads/attractive-people-are-objectively-smarter-genetically-superior-than-unattractive-people.37474/

It is truly over if you are ugly and ended up on this forum. We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average. 12.5 iq points difference, more than a SD.
JFL at this life

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

The graph is on the link at the very top

fuck off with your incel shit, go make your own thread. This thread is about discussing daughters

Based.

Yes. All women are (defective) tools for reproduction. Raise Men. Abandon women to be used and discarded, as is their only function.

Idiot, love your children no matter what their gender is.

having sons is actually
you are making more men to fuck women that you won't

THIS ARCHIVE IS SOMETHING Zig Forums DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE
RED PILL ALWAYS LEADS TO THE BLACK PILL

Zig Forums is afraid you're gonna stop being radical because you find out there's nothing to fight for if all your women are whores who naturally lust after only the top 20% of men.

Men's Looks Matter More Than Women Admit, Study Shows
livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

who said you're all ugly?
I'm not ugly, and I come here about every day

Hence in healthy societies women make strategic marriages to benefit their Sire's family, in degenerate r-selected societies they "follow their hearts" straight into becoming disillusioned cumdumpsters.

Projection. for the first time used correctly on Zig Forums

I found the guy who fucks his daughter. Seriously this board is full of Fucking Kike Church Priests

Even 1 YEAR OLDS AVOID unattractive people
incels.co/threads/even-1-year-olds-avoid-unattractive-people.44715/

Judith H. Langlois, Lori A. Roggman, and Loretta A. Ricser-Danner

this is the archive

Either Go MGTOW or go Fuck yourself. a proper society needs a Brotherhood. not a Autist Kike Trash Family slave Conveyor. That's how america turned into this autism. Literally try the fuck again Boomers

if your biological children produce offspring, then that means that you win; that your genetics live for even longer
cuckoldry is to raise a child that is not biologically related to you
if you raise your biological grandchildren, you are not being cuckolded

maybe you should look closer to the ground, the foundations, before you get all riled up about stuff like this

oh and thats not considering racemixing

If it's about them not becoming disillusioned then you should help them pick a 'good' partner. Not a strategic one. Not that your daughter needs parental approval to marry once she's 18.

Loving your daughter isn't the same thing as making love to your daughter. What's wrong with you user?

I said in a healthy society, not in the US today.

Good could easily mean strategic, your feelz are womenly, woman.

No strategic marriage is a marriage that benefits the dynasty or family overall. A good partner might benefit her individually but not the family. There is a distinction to make here about who benefits.

IF YOU HAD TO READ ONE LINK
READ THIS ONE
IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

incels.co/threads/evolutionary-psychology-and-mate-selection-in-the-age-of-tinder.39777/

Click on the spoilers you newfags it was designed that way to conserve space.

bump

So you are an incel who dreams of fucking his own daughter

SAGE AND REPORT THIS SAME FAGGOT WHO IS PROMOTING WHITE GENOCIDE AND BAN EVASION…

HE IS BANN EVADING AGAIN…BUT THE CORE OF HIS PROGRAM IS THAT HE WANTS TO TORTURE, MURDER AND BURN ALIVE YOUR DAUGHTERS, SISTERS, WIVES, AND MOTHERS IF THEY WON'T FUCK HIM…

BAN EVADING GOAT FUCKER IS AT IT AGAIN

I really wish all the 4cuck rapefugees would just die

Attached: Judaism_intensifies.webm (640x360, 1.14M)

You're the newfag sperging out over a shiny new redpill as if others didn't know about it already

Buying expensive shit is not the same as love, user.

Forgot to SAGE

This is the same person who makes all these threads advocating the slaughter of EUROPEAN WOMEN.

Attached: 8chan thread ban evading nigger.jpg (1902x933, 834.96K)

>>>/reddit/

Get the fuck out of here you absolute fucking autists. Go back to reddit and jerk your tiny peens because you aren't aryan enough to net a bitch.

we all pretty here bichh ugly niggas go back to reddit

lol this faggot

Attached: whatcha doin yenta.mp4 (1280x720, 7.49M)