America Has A White Nationalist Terrorism Problem. What Should We Do, Goys?

A BIG WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORISM PROBLEM, GOYIM.

Similarities and Differences between International Terrorists and White Nationalist Terrorists

archive.is/QA2X6

Today, domestic extremist violence outpaces Islamist extremism, and the character of the threat has changed dramatically in the last three years. Right-wing extremists and international jihadists from the last decade have many parallels and some differences.

White supremacist terrorism appears to be following the inverse model of international jihadists by forming from the bottom-up rather than the top-down. White supremacists live and operate largely in Western countries hosting substantial law enforcement. Adequate policing prevents the formation of named groups and squelches the organizing, training, planning, and preparation jihadist groups enjoyed in failing states like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, or the Sahel.

Lacking a central core leadership, white supremacists emerge from grass roots, online organizing. Each attack inspires another one leading to a global network of online supporters spreading the ideology and offering technical and tactical assistance when possible to further additional attacks. Whereas jihadists needed money, training, weapons, and access to targets, white supremacists have easy access to African-American, Jewish, Muslim, LGBT, and other minority group targets; enough money to self-finance attacks; and plenty of weapons at their disposal. Continued successful attacks and online networking, if not addressed holistically by Western law enforcement, will likely lead to further in-person networking at rallies, movement to compounds domestically, or even regional or international white supremacist enclaves that could lead to the formation of named, global white supremacist groups. If left unabated, the pattern of jihadists (Top-down, Directed-Networked-Inspired) will reverse itself for white nationalist terrorists as they grow in strength (Bottom-up, Inspired-Networked-Directed). A good current example of this right-wing terrorist formation is Atomwaffen—a Neo-Nazi group linked to multiple murders in the U.S.

The West should now worry equally about the global networking, state sponsorship, and facilitation of right-wing extremists. Russia’s state-sponsored disinformation system amplifies racial divides in America, boosts anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim sentiment globally, and helps act as connective tissue linking like-minded white nationalist movements across the West. In Sweden, two of three bombers from the neo-Nazi Nordic Resistance Movement received military training in Russia before returning home to attack left-wing activists and a refugee home in Gothenburg. The Balkans and in particular Serbia, home to a long history of ethnic strife, surface regularly in white nationalist terrorism discussions, appear routinely in extremist circles, and may become an attractive hub for like-minded extremists seeking a new home abroad over time. A reminder, the Christchurch mosque attacker, Brenton Tarrant, was not from New Zealand, but Australia.

Signs already suggest the spike in white nationalist violence will likely lead to reprisal terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists and left-wing movements. Sri Lanka’s defence minister said that a preliminary investigation into the Islamic State-linked Easter bombings found the attacks to be “in retaliation for the attack against Muslims in Christchurch.” New Zealand’s foreign minister later disagreed with this assessment and noted the Islamic State’s claim of responsibility didn’t mention the Christchurch attack. But even the suggestion of such a reprisal attack points to the growing risk of reciprocal Islamic extremist attacks and left-wing inspired attacks in response to right-wing aggression. Literally, the name Antifa comes from “anti-fascists,” as a countermovement to right-wing extremists. This past week, the FBI disrupted a plot by a U.S. Army combat veteran to bomb a white nationalist rally. In sum, unchecked violence begets more violence.

Attached: 1485534582340.jpg (1280x624 38.71 KB, 27.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1552719003134.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking#Criticisms
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA&list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K&index=7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pure, unadulterated HORSESHIT from beginning to end!

Be afraid Kikes, the of your system is coming.

I was told they were jews.

Attached: Nani.jpg (684x1000, 89.79K)

READ:

Attached: 866bc3ee565753f115f5e8bbf8d46a71151117b4ba66b00be0c260c6a12330c6.jpg (599x550, 58.69K)

The sleeping giant is stirring, the kikes don’t even know what is coming.

kek

THIS

THIS

ACCELERATE

A C C E L E R A T E

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1552719003134.webm

Attached: 1552647154728.jpg (652x960 387.95 KB, 83.44K)

Attached: 56d345e470d7d9976ea6a468c5192ea50c97666991f029f0554b55e439d61de6.gif (500x500, 1.73M)

THE WHAT?

Attached: 1556202164005.jpg (1312x1232 18.27 KB, 806.3K)

OP is a lying faggot from the new york times who takes it up the ass

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-12-at-6.08.20-AM-564x381.jpg (564x381, 18.11K)

^This poster doesn't know what, don't let him in on the secret!

What a crock of shit. One member stabbed a Jew and another ex-member killed 3 members who ridiculed him for converting to Islam.

Unlike most of you autistic faggots, I've actually worked a blue collar job for the past decade.
The whole "OOGA BOOGA, WHERE DA WHITE WIMMINZ AT" is certainly a thing in younger minorities. They've been emboldened.
Most, if not all, of the older niggers and very few spics over 50 I've met all have wives of their own race.
America was segregated for most of it's history. Most nations were.

Finally a terrorist that isn't targeting whites.

Attached: top racist.png (900x900, 382.64K)

No shit, it's not on their store anymore. Glad I still had it downloaded.

Think it's possible to co-opt the nonwhite people can't be racist trope and say white people can't be terrorists?

Guns don't mean anything because muh drones and muh nukes, they told me. Have I been misled?

>Shortly after the election, such a scenario occurred when an armed man fired shots at a pizza place in the nation’s capital kills no one, mind you
This is not only somehow comparable, it means White supremicists are more dangerous…somehow.

Which means they're the most dangerous, goy

The FuckBoyInstitute wrote, proofread and pusblished this. Let that sink in

Attached: 454a916e636019e4e732085ac882f0545699b83348802c02aa3b04e7fb5fafa7.jpg (234x250, 24.66K)

Considering they have access to the most accurate demographic data available and total control of America's nuclear arsenal, I very much doubt this.

No one cares about the mental hoops you feel like jumping through to justify niggers being in the country in any capacity.

Will they kvetch this hard when we finally start pushing them into ovens?

Attached: f101bee5e27df8fece0b1a5dd035383ef31a2cc7a26d06420dc637530e9c74e7.jpg (713x576, 45.82K)

Our race is inherently good and civil, so YES!

Yet, here you are. On the internet posting as well.

(((Amazon))) banning The Culture of Critique was the best advertizing MacDonald could have asked for. Right after they banned I went to Barnes and Noble and bought a copy. I knew about the book but if they went as far to ban it is must unsettle the kikes.

The only other killings I can think of that has anything to do with Atomwaffen is that retard who killed his girlfriend’s parents and then himself after they found out he was redpilled. Now he’s a drooling vegetable. He was a Siegefag and retweeted a bunch of stuff from Atomwaffen affiliated Twitter accounts.

It really makes me think how everyone related with Siege shit is a sperg

This is terrible but the answer is to respond with love and tolerance. We should listen to these people and their grievances, amirite?

The worst part about all the pro-white terrorism is all the innocent white people who get blamed.

Attached: 180b0f48115698805093b913b9d7c70da4296739c32e6250778e611bc5274abc.jpg (1000x725, 353.22K)

A delusional, nonexistent threat that has yet to happen!

Show me where this has happened.

From now on I suggest that if anyone says white people are terrorists, just laugh and say white people can't be terrorists.

Also, whites are a race of peace.

Who else can’t wait to go down in history for saving the greatest people to ever exist?

Attached: 308B2230-AD62-4F2B-8750-F027A84E8CAF.gif (420x264 1.13 MB, 1.93M)

Its almost like deliberately alienating the MAGA crowd backfired.

I suspect more kike false-flags that "lead back to us" in the future. They wan t this place shut down and cuckchan further censored.

Attached: 1556397313987.png (1024x512, 1.25M)

Reminder that they arrived at the idea that Muslims are less dangerous by including neo-Nazis in prison but not including attacks on whites by nonwhites in prisons! If you exclude prison violence (as most people probably would in considering terrorism on society at large), or if you include prisons honestly (counting all the violence, and not just violence committed by whites upon nonwhites), you're back to Nazis effectively not existing and Muslims being a major problem.

I will recommend to get ready and avoid crowded places and don't even think about autistic right flashmobs, must be a subhuman/commie/neocohen elaborating terrorism somewhere.

Yeah, we know how those go, those are the "plots" cooked up and supplied by the FBI so they don't have to do real police work. They offer zero protection from real terrorists, they railroad some harmless retard, and they get thrown out of every court where they get a serious hearing with real lawyers.

Your warrior genes are very precious Zig Forums. Have kids or at least knock a bitch up before you go off to fight in the coming civil war. And make sure to pick your battles VERY carefully.

(((They))) are going to do the same thing to us that they did to the Islamic nations in the middle east.

Target us for extermination, wage a war of aggression, and then when we fight back they will point at us and say "look at how violent they are! We need to kill them extra hard" to the race traitor whites.

They will very likely try and funnel as many non-domesticated whites they can into controlled "killing field" conflicts where we will die en mass and our warrior genes will be purged from the European genepool. This was the whole purpose of ISIS, to domesticate the Arab men of Iraq/Syria.

Attached: 1491357039719.jpg (1452x1448, 593.82K)

I wish that were the case. I wish “innocent” Jews were being murdered daily. I wish synagogues were being bombed. Sadly, this reality only exists in the minds of neurotic kikes…for now. But by all means, keep pushing. Keep censoring us and persecuting us from your news rooms and universities. I want you to do it. I want to make all your fantasies come true.

So they are using violence that leftists muslims want to inflict against whites ad white nationalists as yet another excuse to censor white nationalists?

Fuck these kikes. They literally try and bend EVERYTHING to attack us and the brainless normie sheep eat it right up like the sub-human ANIMALS that they are.

Indeed. Don't let the smalls keep you down.

Is it going to be the whole thing?

It’s true. I’m around niggers all the time in my job. The desire those subhuman bubble lipped niggers have for our women is a real issue. I do what I can to create racial division at my work so these half witted wide nose ape smelling niggers fuck off and stay quite. Doesn’t always work but I do what I can.

Wonder if anyone has a guide on how to run covert operations at a place of employment? I’d be interested in increasing my efforts if I knew other ways to do about it.

Attached: FBI - Terrorism 8.16 to 8.17 a.jpg (4576x2616, 3.28M)

Attached: FBI - Terrorism 8.16 to 8.17 c.jpg (4576x2056 3.3 MB, 2.67M)

Attached: Leftist Terrorism - Never Let Them Live It Down.jpg (1552x3108, 828.88K)

Stay down mutt

Can you feel my dick on your shoulder?
Its there. Can you feel it?

That image requires sauce. And a good one, not "during a private speech in ".
As it stands, it looks like some boomer meme that has no redpilling potential unless you already know he could have said that in private.

Attached: we wuz karl marx.jpg (515x741, 50.59K)

Anything other than killing jews is a waste of time.
Anyone who disagrees is a jew, either racially or by conversion.
Stop wasting time.

That's the simple truth and we shouldn't be afraid to say it.
This slogan will separate the cowards and shills from the free human beings - the people who will sacrifice to make things better for everyone.
It's perfectly well protected by the First Amendment, but it also no doubt gets the attention of the mass surveillance program, maybe causing them to overreact and spread their resources thin.
We can't be afraid to say such things if we are going to have any chance at organizing effectively - we need a single-minded message that can't be negotiated and subverted (like 'the alt right').

Even if you are a coward, you can help those who really will take action by memeing this slogan.

So, how do we know there's no hope in this system?
One very important fact: The jews control the currency completely.
There is no way to pry control from them within the system because they can always print more money and fund a countermeasure.

We have to work hard to earn money and carefully build every effort, while the jew can just conjure money out of thin air and pay useful idiots to come and knock it all down.

Simply put the entire economy is a scam.
Our money is meaningless and worthless, but we treat it as if it's real. This mistake has fundamentally warped our collective psyche and is the root of all the problems we have, such as the popularity of leftist ideology.

If you don't know already, you NEED to understand how the central bank bribes everyone and everything to enact its social engineering goals:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking#Criticisms
(can anyone provide some better sources explaining central banking?)
and you need to understand exactly how they leverage this power:
>youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA&list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K&index=7
(long video, but it describes exactly how they move money around and get things done, watching it and understanding it will probably completely change your life)

Cowards and shills might spam this thread, mods might delete it again and again, but they will never address the proposition directly, because it is their masters' greatest fear - what if we stopped being distracted and immediately focused on the root of the problem?
The jews and their dependent slaves aren't anywhere near ready for that yet.
It's an opportunity that I suggest we pursue.
Despite everything, we can not only survive, but we can win.

To anyone who really would take action immediately: Work hard to be truly ready to do what you know is right.
Make sure you are educated and trained and plan carefully.
Don't become impatient and spend your life on an act that fails to advance the true goal.

I love low crime rates. I love the peace and prosperity in America.

It doesn’t take a coward to find that an ignoramus thing to do. People live, and then they die. People who kill barely live, then die horribly. Fear and courage are not the one axis of human behavior. Some people actually enjoy living.

I want to live forever, be it in flesh or as a properly constructed upload. I’m useless now, like all you broken bigot-people, but because I’m humble and willing to be useful science will eventually get to my case and work for my usefulness and happiness. When will science get to your case? Will it work for your happiness when it does?

Does it fit in your head that Zig Forums is more than one person?
Science is not some entity. It's a method.
Happiness is not everything in life. I do not live life to maximize my own happiness, because I am not a machine.

Attached: don't ask questions just consume product.jpg (1024x504, 89.93K)

What you consider happy is not what other people consider happy.

We aren't bigots, we just aren't satisfied with trinkets to make us happy.

I don't care about your trannyhumanism. It's never going to to happen in your lifetime and when it does start happening the very people with access to the technology to do it will genocide the rest of you.

Why? Because the people that would develop something of that nature have a motive to do so, and it's most likely because they hate humanity. All of their twisted personality traits would be embedded in that artificial construct, and the you as you feel and breath would still cease to exist in the mortal realm.

As for the errors in your thinking, the other guy pointed them out.

I merely wanted you to be aware you're going to cease to exist someday. Get any other notion out of your head. I look forward to finishing what I am here for so I can leave the mortal realm myself.

Transhumanist utopia will still have bigotry, my man.
The people with the better mods will look down on the people with the cheap mods.
What you call "bigotry" and "discrimination" will always exist in some form or another.
Even digitized life will struggle, struggle is eternal.

Cool it with the extreme potty talk niggercunt.

>broadcasts attacks
There was more than Tarrent's livestreamed?

This could be solved easily if free speech would be protected. The more they censor the more attacks.

But I thought wanting to secure an existence for your people and a future for your children was a fringe theory that no sane person would agree with. How can it possibly be on the rise?

lol they're talking about piano boy

basketanon also livestreamed

This says everything about the author of the article..

Why would Russia be against immigrants and muslims? The more in the USA the sooner the country would fall. If white nationalists solve the immigrant and muslim problem Russia would become a target of the "patriots" like it happened during the cold war.

Jew spotted. From the time I watched his piano video until Youtube removed it, the view count went from 500 to 1300 and the like/dislike ratio was 113/3

What because I think piano boy was an idiot?
Train two years.

You are reading a lot into those clicks fren

Maybe he should have gotten on a plane to Israel and trained with the best, like that other guy.

The kike is here.

Words are (((violence))) now, user. Did you not get the 4am memo?

Hey kid
Wanna buy some real terrorism statistics?

Attached: terrorism statistics.png (1137x987, 66.03K)

Piano boy's only contribution to the lore is as a counter example.
He is the canonical example of the failed effortpost.

McVeigh scored 168 and had basically no effect on anything.
How are we going to get anywhere with piano level shit.
You don't get a medal for surrendering. Depending on the circumstances you get shot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x675, 1.44M)

Attached: BLACK VIOLENCE ANTI WHITE.jpg (960x701, 88.2K)

oy vey it was a false flag goy, you don't control nothin

Whatever, internet tough guy. Wake me up when you do something yourself.

Unlike every effortposter, I don't haven't been abused as a child and have mental health problems.
I'll wake up when vlad knocks on my door. He can eat both barrels.

See how fast they move from multiculturalism is good and you should help the immigrants to white nations don’t exist anymore. The absolute audacity of these people is fucking staggering. All the while parading dead white nationalist allied WW2 soldiers around as if those soldiers were fighting for jewish internationalism/communism. They will all pay for their pathetic obvious manipulations

I know, could they have possibly picked or created a More obvious false flag attack?

You should kill yourself or move back to whatever god forsaken shithole you came from.

For real. A few useless kikes die and suddenly reality is backwards according to the media.

He's an example in another way. That the Jews are making life so unbearable that even relatively normal looking dudes with careers ahead and talents are willing to give up their lives, just because they can't handle what's happening to the country around them anymore.

This article right here is why optics cuckery is bullshit. They control the narrative entirely. They can even lie to the entire world and say Islam is a religion of peace that commits less attacks than what they have just admitted with:
Their own lower middle class. When every metric ever published, every journal and weekly headline reads differently. They don't need an excuse to come after us, our existence alone is their clarion call.

Czeched

But not a normie though was he
Normies will just brush it off as mental health issues / muh gun control
Normies not even talking about it for longer than 5mins anyway.
Literally a noop.

Violence needs to go hand in hand with politics. You use violence to force your political objectives.
What is the political objective here? Who does the jew go to the peace table with? What would be the terms?
Or was this pure accelerationism?