After a Black Cop Was Convicted of Killing a White Woman, Minnesota Activists Say Focus Should Be Po

archive.is/1sf4M

Attached: f_rally-3-1556822256.jpg (3000x2250, 1.56M)

she was a jew

"Rep. Ilhan Omar, whose legislative district includes Minneapolis, released a statement on Wednesday morning calling Noor’s guilty verdict “an important step towards justice and a victory for all who oppose police brutality.” Omar also said it cannot be lost that Noor’s verdict comes in the wake of other acquittals for officers who took the lives of people of color, and called for “the same level of accountability and justice” for all officer-involved "

I don't care if she was a spinning dreidal. If a nigger harms a non-nigger, they must face wrath.

You cant really compare an officer defending himself from a giant male criminal nigger, to an officer randomly shooting a random unsuspecting wahmen for seemingly no reason.

Again she WAS A JEW, you kike. No one cares

t. the niggest

Ahahaha fucking amerimutts

Stop worrying about what an activist says and instead focus on killing them when they reveal themselves to be in a convenient geographic location for you. Simply eliminating them is far more effective than any thread or essay or debate forum you're mulling over.

Explains why he was convicted.

t. the jewest. Killing jews is ok, always.

what ever you say, FBI man

So no link and you didnt even bother to post the whoke headline?

People are reading GoPro instruction manuals.

We know she was a kike. but I don't see why we shouldn't pretend she was white in order to prove the anti white bias of media, gov etc?

I care, a great deal. There are few opportunities this rich in belly laughs such as this one. It's just a classic cartoon really.

Attached: web-sermon-5-cartoon.jpg (500x566, 165.68K)

Nothing to do with blowing away a citizen who was reporting a crime

Attached: images (2).jpeg (288x175, 5.66K)

One aspect of this case has sort of been neglected I think. You're in a dark alleyway, with a partner, investigating a possible crime. Fine you're in a heightened state of awareness. You and your partner are both armed with deadly weapons, and the full support of the entire law enforcement system behind you. A woman comes alongside your car. You freak out and pull out your service gun and blow her away. Think of the utter cowardice of this. Think of what a weak gutless cur that individual must be to react to a small surprise like this. Niggers aren't big brave warriors at all. They're shitass yellowbellies.

Kill yourself jew.

This jew bitch is spamming her articles in hopes someone will click on the disinfo.

Attached: cohen-head-1501865876-440x440[1].jpg (440x440, 39.48K)

Jews aren't for the niggers to deal with, that's our problem and I'd prefer expulsion. Besides in the nigger mind Jews are Whites, so such behavior cannot be condoned.

You will never be white.

The absolute state of nu/pol/, taken over by boomers and kikes. Probably a mod.

You don't understand what that word means.

Because niggers won't ever look beyond that. It need to be pointed out they ONLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS CUNT BECAUSE SHE'S A JEW WHORE WITH STOLEN GENES THAT CAN HELP PUSH A NARRATIVE.

NAME THE FUCKING JEW

It keeps getting deleted so now the cunt is spamming it with images without the jew nose front and center.

It's not about how whether she's actually white or not. Think about what this case represents you myopic retards, it means that if the American public thought a white got shot by a nog they would actively petition for the nog to go free anyway. Nobody gives a fuck that some random ass jewess died, what matters is the public reaction.

It most certainly is, kike.

Nobody gives a fuck that some random ass jewess died
You said it cunt.

Somali dindus are worse tham hebrews

She was a jew this time.

Kek.

Were you even born when I was calling moot a kike on /news/?

Attached: 1494996836009.jpg (478x265, 23.2K)

kills me every time. hey wyatt if you're reading love you brother.

WOOO NIGGER KILLED A JEWESS!
cheers, lads. make sure the public knows that she was a chosenite.

no source = not true