No money For Right-Wingers -- SEC Endorses MasterCard’s Idea of Cutting Off ‘Right-Wingers’

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

The US Securities and Exchange Commission has given the ok to Mastercard to block "right-wingers" from using their financial services.

This is basically financial punishment for engaging in 'wrong-think'.

infowars.com/sec-endorses-mastercards-idea-of-cutting-off-right-wingers-report/

rt.com/usa/458267-mastercard-human-rights-censorship/

We all knew this day would come, the war is heating up, shit is going to get hot pretty soon!

Attached: dollar.jpeg (33.16 KB, 320x333)

Other urls found in this thread:

westchester.news12.com/story/39620648/da-student-charged-with-hate-crime-for-nazi-flyers-at-suny-purchase
youtube.com/watch?v=jpPC0RY4ZZo
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/10/bank-america-cuts-gun-companies-make-military-styl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bishopsgate_bombing
archive.fo/oRHrE
voat.co/v/politics/3067293/17079151/
smallbusiness.findlaw.com/liability-and-insurance/tortious-interference.html
nytimes.com/2017/07/05/realestate/purchase-ny-a-celebrity-sanctum-with-wide-open-spaces.html
archive.fo/0FCi5
archive.fo/FWRSQ
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/bl95yg/sec_gives_blessing_to_mastercards_idea_of_cutting/

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

So Mastercard offices are added to the list of future tragic structure fires.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Your daily reminder – as if the world you live in wasn't enough – that no one is more anti-nationalist than entrenched capital.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

doubt it

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

kikes/shills approving that kikes/shills sabotage whites that stand up to (((them)))

Imagine my shock

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Mastercard Global Headquarters
2000 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577 U.S.A.
Telephone: 914.249.2000

In case anyone wishes to pay them a visit.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

more shabbat slides

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

boy o boy thats askin for a spicy happenin

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Are you a bot or just stupid?

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Purchase Street, Purchase NY
KEK

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your Master
MASTER

Landon James
Landon James

There's actually a town called Purchase? And it's the HQ of a credit card company?

What is it with all of these weird coincidences?

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Wiki:

Mastercard's headquarters, Mastercard International Global Headquarters;[5][6][7] PepsiCo;[8] Atlas Air and its subsidiary Polar Air Cargo;[9][10] and Central National-Gottesman are headquartered in Purchase. Pernod Ricard has offices in Purchase.[11]

Previously Lenovo had its U.S. headquarters in Purchase. In 2006 the company announced it was moving to Morrisville, North Carolina.[12]

The average household income in Purchase, NY is estimated to be approximately $976,000,[13] which, according to Time Magazine, is the highest among all cities and towns in the United States.[14]

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Should pose as leftists and encourage the idea of reporting magatards and cuckservative boomers who shitpost on facebook to get their bank accounts fucked with to russle them up over the one thing they actually care about, not race no, but their meager pittance of shekels.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

I just realized that some guy was arrested last year for posting humrous nazi flyers at Purchase college:

westchester.news12.com/story/39620648/da-student-charged-with-hate-crime-for-nazi-flyers-at-suny-purchase

They actually charged the kid with a hate crime, for posting comical flyers. Wonder what happened to him?

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Some nice homes in Purchase

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (257.14 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (379.88 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: ed05a5e9a16153a1997a53fd37c6569fl-m0xd-w640-h480-q80.jpg (85.21 KB, 640x480)
Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (159.92 KB, 1280x720)

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

shouldn't you be busy shoving that bbc dildo up your ass?

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

its a bot

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

I think purchase needs more diversity

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

This is like shooting one nigger out of 1 billion…

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

And? What are you going to do about it?

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Thats good news, as there will be a inflow of new money to the bitcoin ecosystem.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

People still care about bit coins?

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

Only the smart ones.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Acceleration is the only solution.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

There`s a coin called ETH from ETHnostate

kek

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (37.63 KB, 1715x194)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (103.29 KB, 2289x447)

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

American government literally OKs without any kind of subtext or rephrasing 'yeah we're OK with giant corporations deciding what is morally good or bad'.
What the hell is going on over there in America right now, honestly? Trump is breaking the literal constitution by putting policies in place to promote and protect specific religions, corporations and businesses are denying service based on politics and beliefs, something last I checked they are just flat out not allowed to do… fuck's going on with you all? Does nobody just give a shit or is it just too much work to actually protest or get up in arms about yet?

Attached: Lumberfart.png (867.42 KB, 1024x517)

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

What comes first? Year of the linux desktop or widescale bitcoin adoption?

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (169.85 KB, 2292x760)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (794.63 KB, 2304x1371)

William Cruz
William Cruz

I cannot purchase food with bitcoin.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (111.66 KB, 2277x696)

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

In minecraft, try to follow one of their employees home. Without your cellphone with you of course. Find out when their store closes down (usually at 5/6pm). Don't be in their parking lot because of surveillance cameras.
They want to live comfortably while denying Americans the right to live comfortably as well.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (848.99 KB, 2349x1494)

William Russell
William Russell

When you vote for a zionist pawn, you vote for more of the same.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (75.84 KB, 2269x342)

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (792.06 KB, 2309x1490)

David Brown
David Brown

Oh this is rich.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.98 MB, 1866x1597)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (158.58 KB, 1930x950)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

I don't even know anymore. Who are the democrats that voted for him?

Independent was Bernie?

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

that's…not surprising, what a joke

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Thats why you are not smart.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

I can't get over this.

Why does the SEC have a jewish heritage book club?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (5.71 KB, 740x50)

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

It's ALL IN YOUR HEAD GOY! YOU'RE A CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST WHO BELIEVES THAT JEWS TAKE CONTROL TO PUSH THEIR OWN INTERESTS AND REJECT THE ONES THAT CONTRADICT THEIRS!

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

I think the people are underestimating the significance of yt banning Louie F, Nehlen and others. Criticism of Jews or in Milo's case candid admissions of Jewish privilege are now de-platformed.

check the vid

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Seems legit.

Attached: Jews---Oy-Vey-Anti-Semitic-Conspiracy-Theory.jpg (6.03 MB, 4800x8424)

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

This just happened, i'm sure there's some juicy nuggets hidden within.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Can we get some dox on these (((niggers)))!!!!!
I'm so done with this cowardly shit.
FACE US, SERPENTS!
The last thread that posted this concept got immediately slid, and deleted.
CAN WE GET A CONSTANT RUNNING DOX ON OUR MOST POTENT ENEMIES PLEASE?!!!
'member this shit? (pic related)
Can we make a kike deck, and actually start printing these fuckers up?!
TARGETS, LADS! WE NEED JUSTIFIABLE TARGETS!
Striking fear in the hearts of these enemies is the obvious next stage before DOTR. I want them to know they are marked.
Frightened kikes make big mistakes.

Attached: deck1.jpg (59.61 KB, 634x420)
Attached: deck2.jpg (169.38 KB, 634x820)
Attached: deck3.jpg (115.41 KB, 634x689)

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

I wonder when they'll cut off Saudi princes for human rights abuses.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

They are scared. It is why this needs to go hot. They can't beat a real, physical resistance as evidenced by Ukraine, Iraq, the Korengal, and Venezuela.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

You seem quite delusional. How much would you say you've lost with your bitcoin obsession?

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

bitcoin is fucking trash

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

FYI (((mastercard))) holds exclusive partnerships with some public transportation payment systems, FSA's, etc. - this move is about MORE than just financial punishment for wrongthink.

Im sure anons remember Soros's involvement with them.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Harvard/Yale mafia. If you fail to go to an elite school in the U.S., your chances of making it far are almost zero. Even if you have the abilities, if the gate keeper hiring you doesn't see a top school, into the trash you go. After all, they themselves went to a top school, so why would they trust someone who didn't. If you do have the credentials and you're a goy, you'd better praise Israel on the double and take part in a (((ritual))).

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

We live in a jewish prison. An open air gulag.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

No it doesn't need to go hot, that's what they want to crush freedom of speech and heavily censor the internet.

These agent provocateurs are in every thread, do not be manipulated into violence.

They are scared of open debate and freedom of speech and that's it.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

I never lost.

Suit yourself.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

sheet mayne that nigga look finna host some pool parties for us bronx niggas

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

It is so, so bad. More than most people can fathom or would like to admit.

On Yom HaShoah, and during this week of remembrance, we join Simon Wiesenthal in refuting his captor and strongly reaffirm our everlasting commitment to honor the victims and survivors of the Holocaust, who through their courageous testimony, fulfill the righteous duty never to forget. We vow never to remain silent or indifferent in the face of evil. With absolute devotion, we will continue to advance human rights, combat anti-Semitism, and dispel all forms of hatred in every part of the world.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, do hereby ask the people of the United States to observe the Days of Remembrance of Victims of the Holocaust, April 28 through May 5, 2019, and the solemn anniversary of the liberation of Nazi death camps, with appropriate study, prayers and commemoration, and to honor the memory of the victims of the Holocaust and Nazi persecution by remembering the lessons of this atrocity so that it is never repeated.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-sixth day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-third.

Look at this disgusting and humiliating subjugation. (((Simon Wiesenthal))) stories are only believed by the retarded.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Believe in something, even if it means demonetizing everything.
saint nasim.jpg

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

when was the last time you actually saw an open debate?

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

keep pasting flyers and posters, keep spreading nationalism/natsoc irl and online, keep debating and putting out infographs, and whatever you do keep supporting those who effortpost on the enemy.

speech is only one tool among many.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

No it's not, beautiful peaceful day for me and my white, hispanic and even my black neighbor.

There is a hard push to drive a wedge between the races. Face it, America is multicultural, we fucked up when we failed to deport the ex slaves. In America we must adapt to multiculturalism. Don't be a sucker, don't be rude and hostile to other races irl just because of what you read on the internet.

Treat others as you want to be treated and talk to non whites about corporate power and how immigration is about driving down wages.

Attached: 1539742072707s.jpg (3.2 KB, 125x124)

Parker Young
Parker Young

SWIM thinks using
In Minekraft
is fucking retarded. Plausible deniability does not work like that.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

i'm in a open debate right now and so are you.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Holy diver
You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Fuck off, kikeniggers.
You can't stop what you've created for yourselves.
I never wanted this.
YOU FORCED ME TO BECOME WHAT YOU FEAR MOST!
And I'm coming…

Attached: Valhalla1.jpg (90.39 KB, 736x736)

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Jewish.
Lightning.

Attached: Doubt-(2).jpg (57.61 KB, 677x1024)
Attached: We-can't-expect-God-to-do-all-the-work.jpg (54.07 KB, 475x792)

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

You are a mean looking powerful being floating in the clouds? Haha dork, you are some pipsqueak sitting in your mother basement peddling doom and gloom, eating fruit loops and shit posting.

hagd gentlemen

Evan Young
Evan Young

You mean like the nazi lightning symbol that comes from kabbalah

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

lol, you guys are going to tear me a new asshole for this, but don't you think you should be voting for trump if all of these massive corporations are pulling out all of these stops to prevent his re-election… all "right wing" social media just got the kike axe, finical services are in on it now…if you want to watch the world burn trump is still the best choice.
inb4 miga,shill,qfag
vote for whoever the fuck you want, i just think you guys are either trying to D&C or misjudging who to provoke.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Koch Bros approves of this message. *I was just reading yesterday Trump eliminated oil drilling regulations put in place after the BP disaster. It's ok to pollute the ocean as long as the corporation makes a 1/64th of a penny more per barrel of oil.

I know this is counter intuitive but Bernie is currently our best option. See how the MSM is pretending Biden already won the primary.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

SHUT IT DOWN, TOO MANY FUCKING GOYIM KNOW

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

YOU ARE TOO LATE. THE WORLD HAS MADE CLOWNS OF YOU ALL.
youtube.com/watch?v=jpPC0RY4ZZo

There is no reason to adapt to multiculturalism. The system of multiculturalism is dead on arrival. It isn't sustainable. It is going to die within a generation.

GET WOKE GO BROKE KIKENIGGER! THIS APPLIES TO COUNTRIES, TOO!

Robert Price
Robert Price

I mean like the phenomenon of Jewish businesses getting struck by lightning right after they apply for millions of dollars in insurance money.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

They aren't doing this to prevent Trump's re-election.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Top guy is right. This isn't about Trump's re-election. This is being done so no similar upset can occur in the future. This is all about future-proofing now. The demographics are already known. The path is clear. The guys in power just need to keep the boat upright for as long as it takes to come out on top.

If they play their cards right, they'll never have to come down. How many Bushes and Clintons have been running for office? For how many years? Was it over 20 years? Makes you think the big think, doesn't it?

Attached: Hillary-doesn't-need-white-men.jpg (125.5 KB, 771x662)

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

This is being done so no similar upset can occur in the future.
Trump isn't an upset.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

The movement behind him is.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

more likely to have criminal ties to uncover

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

all you faggots complaining
Use cryptocurrency retards

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

No, it isn't. Not anymore, to whatever extent it was in the first place.

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

The movement is still there. Trump was popular for a reason. His lack of popularity is inconsequential. Again, they aren't doing this to prevent his re-election, they are doing this to take out the ability for right wing/reactionary elements to organize. They are future-proofing.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

I think more precisely, the anger is the upset. Not the movement itself, which is as phony as Trump. The anger was raw and real, and could have been harnessed by a better man, although that ship has sailed. They literally recruited the best salesman in the empire, to stifle what might have become a european american awakening. All politicians are salesmen, not statesmen, but they needed the most ludicrous and thus the best.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Go to the q board and see what is driving a good chunk of Trump's current popularity and who it is driving it with.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

do what jews want
that will make jews lose
sage

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

They literally recruited the best salesman in the empire, to stifle what might have become a european american awakening.
And now we will never get that reawakening again.
We will die broke and on the streets while the whole world celebrates our downfall. This is the only possible future.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

This was was a predicted outcome. Perfect time for cryptocurrency to rebound. They will, in the future not let you do business, receive loans, purchase property, seek employment, etc. Censorship is offloaded to the private sector. It is time for the public to implement radical decentralization technology.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Perfect time for cryptocurrency to rebound.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(((Cryptocurrency))) is a kike psyop. Literally everyone knows this.

They will, in the future not let you do business, receive loans, purchase property, seek employment, etc.
Which means our lives are effectively over. No money and no support for us. EVER!

It is time for the public to implement radical decentralization technology.
This will never fucking happen. There's a reason why we don't even try.

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Its not so bad as all that. Life's quite tolerable, if you aren't fooled by what to expect. We'll either come out stronger or leave a desert planet in our wake for the desert niggers to slither in. Then the last laugh will be ours, and we will be with our ancestors or simply fucking annihilated.

Attached: chicago.jpg (16.98 KB, 418x244)

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Trump could have stopped this.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Thinking this is still about Trump
Thinking that the people who were around in 2016 just vanished into the ether
I don't know if you're being thick on purpose, or are getting too focused on Trump. Let's stick with the facts that this thread was started to address.

Rightwingers are being disenfranchised from the monetary system if they speak up to loudly or become too popular
This is true, correct? I don't care about Boomers driving the popularity of Trump - I care about the actual issue here. Censorship and creating second-class citizens who can't access basic services because they're white, male, and own guns.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/10/bank-america-cuts-gun-companies-make-military-styl/
That's what I care about. Trump is a sideshow Peepee/poopoo generation scheme.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Some butthurt user that didnt get on the 20000$ plus train. If you care about privacy either buy from a private source, use a wallet juggler, or use a crypto like monero. Or better be the change you want to be and make another crypto. There are solutions regardless of (((psyop))) lol.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

You still can, user.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

who's focused on trump?

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Life's quite tolerable, if you aren't fooled by what to expect
We are the laughingstock of the fucking universe. Literally everyone will be celebrating our downfall.
We'll either come out stronger or leave a desert planet in our wake for the desert niggers to slither in
Only the latter will happen. The human race is doomed anyway, there is no fucking point in trying.

Censorship and creating second-class citizens who can't access basic services because they're white, male, and own guns.
This dynasty of censorship will be eternal…

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Bankster kike shilling for defeatism.

Entertaining. Please continue.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Now I know you're a jew, because you sound like their prophets. Put that fey to good use, if you are so mad, and kill your enemies. Leave the rest of us alone.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Then stop your redtxting faggotry ==DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED==

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Humanity doomed
No point in trying
Censorship will be eternal
Giving up like a noob blackpill
Wanting to die
Nigger, you can't get off this ride. You're here forever. You know just how wild things can get when the meme magic happens.

Attached: MR-BONES-WILD-RIDE-NEVER-ENDS.gif (2.69 MB, 576x324)

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

It's asses and elbows.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Blood sweat and tears.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Our government is insanely corrupt and the """"""""""opposition""""""""""" posts dumb lolberg platitudes like muh free market on social media in response to shit like this.

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

biblical prophecy relieved, without the mark of the beast 666 you will not be able to buy or sell.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Very true, for core banking systems, like MasterCard and Visa, the mark of the beast is where it'll end. Glad things are slowly moving to where shit will hit the fan, the biggest way to get people moving is to fuck with their shekels.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

open debate

You destroyed any resemblence of it already.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

THIS IS GOING TO COST THEM MORE THAN THEY THINK

SOMEONES CHILD IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THIS THEY CANT AFFORD TO PAY FOR MEDICINE

CAN THEY AFFORD THE CONSEQUENCES

Attached: 3D-gondola.mp4 (13.32 MB, 1280x720)

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

Trips checked.

Been a while since I saw asses and elbows round these parts. Don’t wanna go blowing my own horn or anything, but i suspect it was me that coined that term for him some years back. Shoulda screencapped.

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

Ode to the Salt
A Sonnet by Anonymous
My special salt, you inspire me to write.
I love the way you sleep, wallow and shill,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the scaly lil.

Let me compare you to a deep buffet?
You are more quiet, alarming and odd.
Dazed breeze flaps the loathsome dancers of May,
And the springtime has the raised act of god.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your steep ankle, ass and elbow.
Thinking of your charming ass fills my days.
My love for you is the amazed gusto.

Now I must away with an unfazed heart,
Remember my broad words whilst we're apart.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

"Never have I felt so moved by a special salt. Thank you Anonymous!"
- The Daily Tale
"Look, you might think 'shankel' is a good rhyme for 'ankle', but frankly I couldn't make head nor tale of what you were trying to say."
- Enid Kibbler
"The author is so talented that I really feel the love for the object of the poem's dazed ass, elbow and ankle."
- Hit the Spoof
"The iambic pentameter almost works!"
- Zob Gloop
"Not even Shakespeare himself would be bold enough to use a simile like 'a scaly bay' - wow!"
- Betty Borison

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

ASHES

How's the nuke?

William Campbell
William Campbell

Fucking with people's money is a hard red line. Even for fence sitting normalfaggots.

Bloodshed soon.

Attached: 343e5e06eb05b3cc565392d037735543c61440f85a3d3b4da183995cdb3faa3d.jpg (280.43 KB, 466x700)

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

"They've hired men, with the scythes so sharp, to cut him off at the knees, they've rolled him and tied him by his waist, treating him most barbarously

They've hired men with the sharp pitchforks, to prick him to the heart, and the loader his has served him worse than that, he's bound him to the cart."

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

Blame the cuckservatives that enforced the monopolist giant financial system and fiscal subsidies in exchange to loaned money to back their retarded wars .

Now the same cuckservatives wants more restrictive and retarded laws that will inevitably censor the internet just because "muh leftist bias".

I hope you all cuckservatives go bankrupt and die homeless from hypothermia, but it's not gonna happen, want will happen is that we will lose even more freedom in another "bake the cake and don't cancel my credit card, you are forced to make business with me" case.

Attached: Don't-tread-on-me.jpg (551.32 KB, 1280x960)

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

right wingers.
Controlled opposition, who are paid regardless.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

Purchase, NY you say? Sounds like a corporate base and needs further examination.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Attached: doubt.jpg (315.92 KB, 1242x1878)

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

playing cards with names and addresses on them would be good, you'd be hard pressed to find a company that would actually print them though I'm sure

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

<sarcasm>
Well, shit. I guess I'm fucked. What will I use to buy shit I can't produce myself?
</sarcasm>
If you're not using cash, precious metals, or crypto to buy shit in the current year, you deserve to get raped by the financial institutions you hand your money over to.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

cool, I've been interested in ISLAMIC BANKING.

There are enough Muslims scattered around USA selling cars, beer, food, real estate and even guns that in any good sized town you would deal only with Muslims if needed and avoid Jewish banking.

Basically like ditching Microsoft/Apple for Linux and Open Source.

Attached: 07339e16af0e55c17754e25132bdea83fb3ef4b9e62373273ff1c18d83f10fef.jpg (18.6 KB, 255x253)
Attached: rabbits.jpg (237.62 KB, 1400x1068)

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bishopsgate_bombing

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

I've been interested in ISLAMIC BANKING.
Of course you are satan

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

ASSES & BUTTHOLES

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Better idea Satan:
Look at Islamic banking, then copy it. I'l admit I'd rather my money to Muslims than Jews, but I'd rather lend it to my own people.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Remember this idea, indeed was slid, underrated post for sure.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

The SEC is one of the most corrupt agencies in recency. In any other era, Felon Musk would be in prison for mass securities fraud.
This just confirms it.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

LOOK
WE HAVE
THE USUAL
BROKE
WHITE
NIGGERS
ON HERE

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

SOMEONES CHILD IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THIS THEY CANT AFFORD TO PAY FOR MEDICINE
CAN THEY AFFORD THE CONSEQUENCES
implying those who publicly state post-birth 'abortions' are OK would care about child deaths due to parents money being cut off for having a non-communism opinion.
Newsflash: they don't care user.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

The moment a private company provides a public system or platform of communication or a system or platform that has a significant importance on the economical lives of people, that company should be forced to a non-partisan line.

It's burger gaza.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

archive.fo/oRHrE
lazy OP

Attached: jewishSEC-mastercardOKtobanrightwingusers.png (403.57 KB, 855x833)

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

WHY THE FUCK THERE ARE ONLY TWO CREDIT CARD COMPANIES?

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

there's 5 that I know
capital one
visa
mastercard
discover
American Express

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

WHY THE FUCK THERE ARE ONLY TWO CREDIT CARD COMPANIES?
WHY THE FUCK THERE ARE ONLY TWO POLITICAL PARTY SIDES?
Hobson's choice user.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Aren't most online services accepting only mastercard and visa? Aren't the other cards issued by mastercard and visa?

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Why are there only 2 parties to choose from in an election? Compartmentalization and people being lazy. Nobody thought that any side would betray their interest so easily if they had the power.

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Aren't the other cards issued by mastercard and visa?
I'm not sure about the rest but iirc discover is issued by discover bank

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

I would just to ask the fucks what they consider to be right-wing. But when it comes down to it, a lot of people are going to lose access to their own hard-earned money since a lot of banks utilize mastercard as their default debit card. This is only going to backfire spectacularly, and I'm going to enjoy watching it happen.

It isn't a crime to visit their customer support glowniggers. They can't hang up on you if you stand in their office asking for answers!

Attached: IMG-2957.JPG (33.9 KB, 359x343)

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Willingly cutting out half your business
I… what?

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Attached: 1kfw70.jpg (58.08 KB, 330x324)

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Unless I go to abebooks.com I've only ever needed a discover card

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

This can't even be explained by the most cynical greed anymore.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

This doesn't sound very legal at all since they'd be discriminating.
Who determines if someone is a "white nationalist" or a "right winger?" Some faceless corporate communist hound paid in various neon colored hair dye?

Attached: jokes-are-now-real.webm (342.66 KB, 853x480)

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

it's a white persons boot and a jew face

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Some faceless corporate communist hound

WHITE NIGGER QUOTE OF THE DAY

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

I fucking wish.

Attached: 6416c49fd003ced14d8f91a1b1a8485bdd2b38e56a097c669b5a5830f5bd0998.jpg (26.37 KB, 400x400)

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

boot stomping on somebody is associated with fascism. Orwell was a kike

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Master Card
Motorcycle Club

Kike on a bike? Have a card!
Right wing? You’re a tramping mason, no card for you!

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Why we need to start/buy our own: voat.co/v/politics/3067293/17079151/

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

Islamic banking
Instead of sticking your card into an ATM, you stick your dick into a goat

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

This is just another example of the only reasonable answer being to kill the jews.

Attached: ffa2df10e518e2d6361a8416f7bc9c46.jpg (11.7 KB, 236x228)

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

How many Bushes and Clintons have been running for office? For how many years? Was it over 20 years?
From 1980-2012 there was either a Bush or Clinton in the White House.
20 years as a POTUS,
8 years as a VP
4 years as a Sec of State.
And 2016 was probably meant to be Jeb! versus Hillary.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Post your CIA badge

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Lol mudslimes

Goats are better than you jew

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

They own money printers, they dont care. Its about power and control. Money is just a tool, just like whatever you know about capitalism.

Justin Long
Justin Long

Attached: elbow-ass.jpg (18.91 KB, 340x392)

James Cruz
James Cruz

They are only going to target prominent figures and not average people. This way they want to avoid messing with the money of the wrong guy. It will be up to the targeted prominent inviduals to to advocate for 'action' and have a fanatical enough supporter base to do something about the issue, this is another reason why they probably have and will be focused mostly on moderate e-celebs who won't do anything.

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

This.
Just wait, (((they))) will try to put something on or in your head very soon.
Google glass? A micro-chip? Do not take it no matter what or hell will be your only future.

Attached: jew-satan.jpg (112.95 KB, 600x461)

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

Hester Peirce
Tranny
Republican
A republican head of the SEC approved Mastercard, a company in Purchase, Purchase New York to ban Right Wingers
HONK HONK

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

lol just make your own news station
lol just make your own social media platform
lol just make your own bank

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

That's a good possibility. But when have these kikes been known to not target average people? I honestly want them to target average joes because of the shitfit it'll cause.

Attached: b9774f5d504406a15556aa1c3f4d1970.png (761.82 KB, 1280x719)

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

Two out of three of those have already been done, nigger. And why would anyone want to make a new imf system when the current one is what's fucking everyone over?

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

Attached: right-wing-censorship-comic1.png (102.44 KB, 1000x1000)

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

And 2016 was probably meant to be Jeb! versus Hillary.
Instead it was cousin Trump vs Hillary.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Keep killing jews.
And steal their wealth too.
Use their methods against them.
When we retake our world, remember to create and enforce laws that prohibits jews, degenerates and leftists from even being able to work, earn, buy, eat or exist at all.
Kill them all.
The jews are losing everything.
The jews are afraid.,
Keep killing jews.
Keep inciting niggers and other subhumans to kill jews.
The jews will lose fast. And there is nothing that they can do about it. And they know that.
Keep conditioning all to kill jews.

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

Right wingers are the majority of share owners.

Just shoot your dicks off faggots. They aren't doing you any good anyway.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Nothing stopping you from purging on your own.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Why would you need credit cards to organize?

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Two out of three of those have already been done, nigger
Imageboards, bitcoin, and faux news don't count

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

All you retards talking shit about crypto have your heads up your ass. I was able to go from 120k in student debt to buying a home. Doing this before 30 on shekelsteins track would have been impossible. Seriously reevaluate the potential here. I've sent crypto to family in Ukraine to literally circumvent the banks in the process.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

lol! This is not true. In 2014 I bought all kinds of shit from local stores with Bitcoin via site-to-store store sales. Welding equipment, tools, remodeling stuff for my house, even an ultralight aircraft. You just have to figure it out. VERY simple actually. Although in hindsight I REALLY wish I had not spent all 72BTC, lol!

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

The most expensive equipment of all times.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

sorry boss my bank closed my account just give me my next paycheck in cash form
The future.

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

Oof, how have I never seen that screencap before?

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

Tortious Interference

smallbusiness.findlaw.com/liability-and-insurance/tortious-interference.html

Attached: 1525913382497.png (19.07 KB, 400x400)

Asher James
Asher James

Accelerationism only work if YOU ARE THE ONE BENEFITING FROM THE EFFECTS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

A hamlet in the town of Harrison with about 5,400 residents, Purchase is known as a sanctum for power brokers and celebrities. Herbert H. Lehman, the former New York governor (1933-42) and senator (1949-57), owned a 1918 half-timbered house with 10 bedrooms that is on the market now for about $3 million. Its seller is the ABC News legal analyst Sunny Hostin, who is a regular on “The View.”

The area blends residences, corporations and educational institutions, which came about as 20th-century landowners sold off big properties to diverse interests. For instance, 500 acres of farmland that belonged to the Chisholm family, who made their money in paper manufacturing, were transformed into SUNY Purchase. The estate of the Reid family, who owned The New York Herald Tribune, became the campus of Manhattanville College, as well as several office sites and housing developments.

The corporations drove down real estate taxes, while the colleges brought world-class culture. Both commissioned important architecture, including Edward Larrabee Barnes’s 1967 master plan for SUNY Purchase and I. M. Pei’s 1980 glass-and-travertine building, currently used as Mastercard’s global headquarters.

But development has long been a sore point. Purchase unsuccessfully tried to secede from Harrison in the 1960s and 1970s to control its growth. Today, some community members are seeking to overturn an amendment to zoning laws that would allow a 165,000-square-foot senior living center to be built at a former granite quarry in West Harrison, another hamlet. The new zoning, they fear, may usher in overscale construction in the open spaces they cherish.

What You’ll Find
Purchase lies 27 miles northeast of Manhattan, where the Hutchinson River Parkway intersects Interstate 684.

nytimes.com/2017/07/05/realestate/purchase-ny-a-celebrity-sanctum-with-wide-open-spaces.html

Attached: purchase.JPG (210.39 KB, 782x1359)

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

That really does depend on who you think is benefiting from this?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

I doubt very much that there's even one cuckservative on this board now.

John Long
John Long

Yes it does.

I'm headed MasterCard HQ right now to blast these fools away In Minecraft.

See! No glowies at my door. Plausible deniability.

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

If there is a creeper lurking here: This move by the (((village merchants))) means that we can no longer deal with these usurious prices. You must now blow up the (((villagers))) them selves. but be smart this time. don't blow up a random (((villager))) walking around. Go for the ones with big houses. The bigger the house the better.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

No, you have the credit card associations, they run the networks, their logo is on the card along with that of the issuing bank:
visa
mastercard
discover
diner's club (was independent, now discover)
jcb
american express

And you have the card issuers, these guys give you the credit card:
capital one
first data
chase
wells fargo
etc.

Then you have the merchant banks. You contract with these guys so you can accept credit cards as payment.
First Data
Heartland
chase merchant services
etc

You can't understand what is going on if you don't understand how all the players interact.

The issuers can tell you to fuck off, they aren't giving you a credit card. The merchant banks can say they won't give you a merchant account for accepting payment. There are many of both of these categories, so if you are blacklisted on one, you can find plenty of others. The associations are different. If they bar someone, they can basically block you from ALL the merchant banks and ALL the issuers. This basically un-persons you from a financial perspective. That said, if mastercard blocked you, you could still use Visa, Discover or Amex. HOWEVER, these guys usually act in lock-step.

I'm actually surprised the SEC was ok with this, however, there has been quite a bit of this bullshit forced on the associations by the government which forced the associations to ban some gun sellers during the obama administration. There was a program, which name slips my mind at the moment, that basically un-personed legit FFLs.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Attached: MasterCard-Is-The-Final-Boss-(#PatreonPurge).webm (15.75 MB, 256x144)

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

The benefit is people waking up to jewish oppression and standing up for survival of a white race. You accept temporary problems as neccesary.

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

Also, here's a properly formatted OP.

SEC Endorses MasterCard’s Idea of Cutting Off ‘Right-Wingers’ – Report

Leftists pushing to financially suffocate opposition

Blocking payments to individuals or groups by financial service firms impedes freedom of speech in a free society, journalist Ben Swann has told RT, following reports that MasterCard is allegedly on course to censor the ‘far-right.’

The New York-based firm is reportedly being forced by left-leaning liberal activists to set up an internal “human rights committee” that would monitor payments to “white supremacist groups and anti-Islam activists.”

“The problem is that everyone has their own views and, in a free society, the idea of a free society is that you are free to have your belief systems, as long as you’re not harming anyone else physically,” Swann told RT America. “But your belief system belongs to you and you have the right be wrong. White supremacists have the right to be wrong.”

MasterCard is not the only holder of purse-strings that is mulling the selective banning of individuals from their services and funds.

Patreon and PayPal have previously barred individuals from receiving payments using their platforms, due to their extreme views.

But unlike crowdfunding platforms, being cut off from one of the leading American multinational financial services corporations will, most likely, have a much greater impact on the financial stability of an individual or a group, especially after the US Securities and Exchange Commission reportedly blessed MasterCard’s undertaking. By doing this, Swann believes the government granted “big corporations the ability to control what voices are heard.”

The issue with such an approach, the investigative journalist argues, would lead to a wider crackdown on financial payments to anyone who the government would see as unfavorable.

“The fact that the SEC has given a green light to this essentially says the SEC supports the idea of censoring these groups in order to freeze out essentially anyone you don’t agree with,” the journalist said.

“It is such a dystopian 1984 world view and yet we’re living through it right now,” the journalist observed.

Facebook has announced that Alex Jones and Infowars will be purged from their platforms, including Instagram. The Purge appears to be another attempt to link Alex to “hate speech.”

archive.fo/0FCi5

—-

‘Dystopian approach’: SEC gives blessing to MasterCard’s idea of cutting off right-wingers

Blocking payments to individuals or groups by financial service firms impedes freedom of speech in a free society, journalist Ben Swann has told RT, following reports that MasterCard is allegedly on course to censor the far-right.

The New York-based firm is reportedly being forced by left-leaning liberal activists to set up an internal “human rights committee” that would monitor payments to “white supremacist groups and anti-Islam activists.”

“The problem is that everyone has their own views and, in a free society, the idea of a free society is that you are free to have your belief systems, as long as you’re not harming anyone else physically,” Swann told RT America. “But your belief system belongs to you and you have the right be wrong. White supremacists have the right to be wrong.”

MasterCard is not the only holder of purse-strings that is mulling the selective banning of individuals from their services and funds. Patreon and PayPal have previously barred individuals from receiving payments using their platforms, due to their extreme views.

But unlike crowdfunding platforms, being cut off from one of the leading American multinational financial services corporations will, most likely, have a much greater impact on the financial stability of an individual or a group, especially after the US Securities and Exchange Commission reportedly blessed MasterCard’s undertaking. By doing this, Swann believes the government granted “big corporations the ability to control what voices are heard.”

The issue with such an approach, the investigative journalist argues, would lead to a wider crackdown on financial payments to anyone who the government would see as unfavorable.

“The fact that the SEC has given a green light to this essentially says the SEC supports the idea of censoring these groups in order to freeze out essentially anyone you don’t agree with,” the journalist said.

“It is such a dystopian 1984 world view and yet we’re living through it right now,” the journalist observed.

Watch the entire interview.

archive.fo/FWRSQ

Attached: SEC-Endorses-MasterCard’s-Idea-of-Cutting-Off-‘Right-Wingers’-–-Report---2019-05-05-21.56.21.png (2.7 MB, 1264x9266)
Attached: ‘Dystopian-approach’-SEC-gives-blessing-to-MasterCard’s-idea-of-cutting-off-right-wingers-—-RT-USA-News---2019-05-05-21.56.27.png (2.23 MB, 1264x5356)
Attached: MasterCard-to-monitor-‘far-right’-cash-flows.webm (9.72 MB, 512x288)

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

leftists

Oy vey, it was leftists Zig Forums.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Nobody's disagreeing with you.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

It would be better to pay the SEC a visit. They're the ones who decide this stuff

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

International Finance is just the symptom user. Kikes are the disease behind it.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

try to pay for something vital
MC puts a kibosh on it
person dies
MC gets sued into oblivion for causing someone to die

In fact, doesn't this qualify as harming someone's life, as well as grotesquely violating the first amendment? This isn't just patreon or facebook, this is a great deal more than that. What it sounds like is that they're testing the waters to see if they can do it in the first place. Actually censoring anyone would instantly kill MasterCard, everyone would switch over to another holder.

And being a gigantic boost for Trump and the RNC in 2020.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

you're going to convince the jews at the sec to go against the jews at mastercard?

Eli Green
Eli Green

Actually censoring anyone would instantly kill MasterCard,
I thought they've already done it.
everyone would switch over to another holder.
switching to another jew cc isn't going to help, need to start our own. voat.co/v/politics/3067293/17079151/

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Actually censoring anyone would instantly kill MasterCard, everyone would switch over to another holder.
wrong. the last time whites were willing to fight was with hitler. now they're lazy and their silent approval has been bought with meager pensions and 401k plans.

And being a gigantic boost for Trump and the RNC in 2020.
ignored the entire first half of this thread. who you think is behind this censorship? who caused it to happen? who allows it to happen?

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

I thought they've already done it.
SEC only gave the blessings aka virtue signaled it. Actually doing it would open a whole new can of worms. Although it would probably give clarification to the "executing the right to freedom of speech should not affect livelihoods" concept. Supreme Court is mainly right wing, is it not?

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Blow your doom posting up your gaping ass, kike. Of course the SEC is kiked out and okay with it. They wouldn't have said it otherwise.

it's 11:30 in Israel.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

oy vey anyone who disagrees with me is a kike
not an argument and what i posted is objectively true.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Yes, that's this news blurb, but if recall, mastercard already dumped some people beforehand, the bit about the sec is them clearing the way to go whole hog.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Let's honk there reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/bl95yg/sec_gives_blessing_to_mastercards_idea_of_cutting/

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

I can't believe (((global finance))) would do this!

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

so, whats the plan of action besides cancelling mastercard?

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Throwing it out there, BTC is going to go through at least one more speculative bubble in the next couple of years, now is pretty much your best opportunity to get in before then.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

are there any viable alternative options for mainstream cc's that arent ultra kiked? didn't visa pull similar shit with wikileaks?