Filthy UK Paki Makes Song Pimping White Girls, Is Proud of It

Filthy UK Paki Frenzo Harami’s track Chaabian Boyz is Song About Pimping White Girls

y Dan Lyman Friday, May 03, 2019

The BBC has come under fire after multiple DJs aired a song by an ‘Asian’ rapper who brags about pimping “white girls” and using them to sell drugs. DJs Bobby Friction and Kan D Man both reportedly chose to spin ‘grime’ rapper Frenzo Harami’s track “Chaabian Boyz” on the BBC Asian Network and Radio 1, according to UK media.

Lyrics in the song include: “She just f**ked 100 men, she’s like, ‘Who’s next?'” “Had them white birds on the side curbs, looking for a dirty Paki or a white nerd.” “I had a white girl, I used to call a cash machine. I got 20 white girls and they all trap [sell drugs] for me. They’re all in the flats laying on their backs for P [money].”

In response, Chris Tuck, founder of the Survivors of Abuse charity, told the London Times, “I do not think it’s appropriate for any individual or group to promote the exploitation of women of any race.” The BBC has announced the song will be dropped from rotation.

youtu.be/iLweKTxbIwU

Also the girl in the video is fucking ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=UeeArBrOmkU&
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense
i.ibb.co/PcszYRn/Rotherham-aftermath.png
hulldailymail.co.uk/news/sick-child-rapist-arshid-hussain-2267162
archive.fo/5yIdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
archive.org/details/MysteryTheVenusianArtsHandbook_201904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Butt muh free speech!

The British men should help this "artist" subscribe to pewdiepie.

So kill him. Stop making threads.

Also, WTF is this add at the bottom lol

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-05-04T02-28-05.974Z.png (392x322, 127.09K)

just kill all babydick bootlicking rightwingers.
they serve no purpose.
just kill them.

This. If Aussies can do it, then Brits probably can too unless they sent all their Chads to Ozzyland.
Come on Britcucks, kill this fucking nigger. Have you no back bone?

This.
I appreciate the information, but are you going to do anything about it?
No, probably not.

This is literally middle-eastern and nigger culture.
This is it. That's what they create. This is what's popular, and this is just normal for them.

That's why we're here. Because we're fighting against this. Even if it was a song about how they wish to sell their own women, it'd still be incredibly degenerate and sickening, but to think that they cross the racial line, and sing about how they wish to turn our Aryan women into whores?

What are we supposed to do about this?
How are we meant to respond?

FUCK 8 CHAN JOIN N3IN CHAN < WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS MOSSAD SITE

hooktube.com/watch?v=UeeArBrOmkU&

(((Asian))) rap music. Pakistan is in Asia as a Burger i see this as and see why some may be confused i hear Asian i think Chinese as the Internet has broadened Muh Cultured learnedness to see things differently i can see angles of Word play like in America if a Nigger robs a Dollar store The news media reports the criminal as a youth so as to Down play that another nigger rob a Store to keep people from realizations that niggers are continuously robbing dollar stores that being said the European media says the Asians are committing crimes to down play the pedoRapist Islamic threat
THE INTERNET it's Weird watching civilization crumble via the privacy of muh bed sipping on high fructose corn syrup and scratching my balls

NIGGER

Golems don't get a pass.

And who runs neinchan? Why should I trust them anymore?

he continued

Attached: roll eyes.gif (480x339, 845.48K)

Sounds like a good robbery target and you get to kill him, you would literally get paid to bring lead justice.

Attached: captain killa a muslim.jpg (1087x612, 252.53K)

day of the rope and RaHoWa coming soon my friends right? remember the secret services and the cops are not on our side so don't expect those jewed cattle to do anything about this

by killing them

The BBC and their (((positivity))) campaign of white genocide

Not like the chinese are any better.

You get who you can get; that's the rule of insurgency.

(((British))) Bolshevik Corporation does it again.

gonna start shilling your honeypot again?

Dead race.

Asian rap is nothing new.

And those girls like it.
Women are never the victim.
Protecting women is a retarded concept. Women are tools to be used and discarded.

And (((BBC))) is broadcasting this, or has broadcasted it?! This tells us a lot about the jews who control (((BBC))).

What would Saint Brenton do?

"I can not expect others to do the things, that i am not willing to do myself"
Semites only respect strength and authority. Otherwise you are prey.

In albania/serbia people are very careful about insulting the females on a level like that? Why? Because of
blood revenge
Some deeds can only be cleaned with blood.
Revenge keeps all the further perpetrators in check.

Read this, if some semite ever tries to touch your daughter:
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense

You know what to do, britfags.

Fuck you Moishe

Without white females, no white family. Women need a strong hand from a men, not a sissy.
we will reclaim our women … by becoming real men again.

Watch this thread turn into a "white woman question" thread instead of a how and when to kill this paki piece of shit thread

Or honestly if white women are worth anything a British lass would put a bullet in this guys head.

This. Be discreet. Tell no one. Be creative.
DONT GET CAUGHT

This.

Attached: derthot.jpg (403x577, 61.84K)

Here's the video.

Attached: Frenzo - Chaabian Boyz [Music Video] _ GRM Daily-iLweKTxbIwU.mp4 (640x330, 10.33M)

All subhumans that desecrate our people must pay. Especially if they brag about it

British men can only help themselves to an extra serving of pie an mash

No. You want him dead, FBI-kun? Then you do it. Fuck off otherwise.

(checked)
Some deeds can only be cleaned with blood.

THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION

I have volunteered several times to be your fearless leader but you'll never take me up on it. I would genocide ALL the subhuman trash…ALL OF IT.

Pussy

Friendly reminder that this is what Bomber Harris destroyed Dresden for.

Jew or not, he's right. White women have been the biggest enablers of the Jewish-led agenda of destruction. The kike gets the bullet all the same, but those who enable him are just as much my enemy.

This. A White women who killed scum like this would be absolutely revered and praised, but this has never happened.

Stop wasting time and go do it faggot.

Imagine the absolute feeling of pure terror this sand nigger would feel if a RWDS appeared in his bedroom, when none of his gangster subhuman buddies were around so he could LARP like he has achieved anything in life other than being a parasite. Britfag anons have a chance to redeem themselves on this one.
In the postmodern world nobody can hear then scream

Attached: 9FFBB9B2-5B1F-45F0-8B7E-BD3C3BFA74A2.gif (400x216, 253.27K)

let them enjoy their victory

It does actually happen but the media hush it up.
An user from rotherham relayed this story to me. Pic related was one of the rotherham rapists. After he was released from prison, some (white) local underworld figures bundled him into a van and crippled him for life with a sawn off shotgun. Basically blew the base of his spine off so he has no feelings above the waist. No more raping for him. Now he has to piss and shit into a bag for the rest of his life, looking over his shoulder.
It was written off as a "gang shooting" by the msm but apparently everyone locally knows EXACTLY what happened.
The media hush it up because they dont want the idea to catch on imo and they know public sympathy will fall firmly on the side of the vigilantes. If some "innocent" muzz gets attacked they will be all over it (and use it as a political cudgel to beat whitey with) but if its one of the convicted rapist scum they tend to keep quiet as they cant spin it in any positive way and they know there will be overwhelming support for the vigilantes. So they keep it hush hush.
I'm told this happens more than you think too. Its a little white pill amongst an ocean of black ones.

Attached: scum.jpg (636x382, 91.55K)

Filthy ugly rapist nigger scum, he should have tortured him more

Make a meme out of this and share the story, this and worse needs to happen to every third world pedo freak who destroys our little girls. Thank god there are good and brave people still in this world like in your story willing to do what is right. We desperately need more of them.

This actually makes sense at least there is some justice out there.

Attached: 1314398629435.jpg (248x369, 30.18K)

Making a paraplegic out of him was a pretty fitting punishment imo. Agree though, id go full medieval inquisition on their arses.

Will do lad. You spread the word too ok. UK is not all cucked. We still have some good men here (working class bruiser types) and there are elements of the oldskool criminal underworld who don't stand for this shit. Its all swept under the rug though as the government seem terrified of a backlash were the truth to get out.
Another one of the rotherham pakis was beaten to death in playground some years back. That went quietly underreported too.

Indeed. Like I say, a whitepill amongst the sea of black ones.
There is always hope. Never surrender or succumb to defeatist blackpill nihilism. We have allies in places you may not expect. Its just they are, for now, keeping their hands hidden close to their chests…

Attached: pakis out.jpg (521x505, 153.65K)

Thank you my friend i will, "working class"(ridiculous term) people are much better at sensing right from wrong than their virtue signalig and intellectually dishonest pozzed counterparts, the lower class have to deal from the bottom down jew society tyranny in ways that middle class/upper are insulated from temporarily.

The working class people are generally more aware of shit like this since most of them have had to endure and personally experience the worst of the rotten jewish social policies, so they already have somewhat of an innate sense of justice and reason that is way stronger. In my experience all they need is a little sense of direction by a gentle logical push to what the actual problem is.

We will no doubt see more justice like this in the future. Reminder to connect with fellow brothers and never give them up even though they may be a bit different from you. From a sense of brotherhood only good things will come.

That we even have a society where the use of foul dichotomy like "working class" just points out what a dsigusting state our society has become under the Jews, whether you work with your mind or your hands it does not matter, in a just and good society we all play an important part that's apparent and must be recognized.

Nice dubs. We live in a dualistic universe the jews try to subvert it by attaching everything to their fake reality. Never fall for black pill demoralization everything is cause and affect not just the end

Never forget user
We are everywhere

Attached: B386EC8D-D372-4B9D-8103-D985C31D55C9.jpeg (288x450, 16.43K)

Except you never will because you're a faggot who believes in inaction

In a healthy society this animal would've been lynched by now.

(observed)
Triple portentous numerals of truth confirm this to be true.

Attached: sd0001.jpg (484x640, 42.51K)

Pic related would be the normal reaction of a healthy society.

Attached: GettyImages-514693420.jpg (1280x720, 179.79K)

What the fuck, Mr. Bean? You were one of the few Brits I liked.

This
/thread

you live in a world where the only whites with a violent hair clique up with niggers and shitskins because no whites have the balls to be violent yet still talk and act like a white man. if a white guy beats people down or murders them for disrespecting him, the rest of the whites disavow and call him an impulsive nigger. this is why whites prone to violence get in with nonwhite gangs and crews. whites have been taught since birth for over a lifetime now that violence is not the answer and theyre the only ones who seem to swallow it. an eye for an eye was a mistake. that thinking killed us, if you take my eye i take your life. its never an overreaction when a shitskin fucks with a white. but thats not how white people think. they believe in whats equal and fair. slave morality.

If anything were to ever unfortunately befell this man, PRcucks wouldn't even have to worry because even normies would celebrate

Read the thread before posting.

whites either punk out and give up or they switch to talking like niggers to get in with them. whites that stand on 2 feet and dont take shit yet still talk like educated white men are the extreme minority.

whites are obviously flawed as we used to outnumber most of our racial enemies yet still we let it get to this point. the jews subverted the violence and racism out of us and we let them. you sound like a cuckold elevating jews to an omnipotent status like whites had no way to resist. even hitler knew we needed eugenics.

Try being a good jew.

Attached: otto_weininger_1050x700.jpg (1050x700 415.72 KB, 415.72K)

Attached: 81PqrZa8iFL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 56.32K)

WHY DONT YOU TRY RESPONDING WITH AN ARGUMENT BITCH

STILL NO SPECIFIC REBUTTAL, THE MARK OF THE KIKE

typical kike daddy issues, filtered.

t. kike

Which is probably why the kikes redoubled dysgenics in North America, as eugenics was gaining grounds here in the late 19th century. It wasn't enough to break the country and unleash the nigger and cheap labor hordes. Wherever our next stronghold is, eugenics must be implemented.

They do this on purpose to humiliate us. I'm 100% certain the purpose of the initial popular Stormzy video a few years back was to show off the white teen girls who came to the nigger rap park.

"Look, we got your teen girls"
"Other niggers, if you join us, you get white girls too"

It's recruitment and humiliation.

fresh

This.
Or.
At least spearhead an open and public campaign against him.
Literally call him out in every single way possible and just be your own ideal; tell him that you'd kill him if the law system wasn't broken. Openly call him out for his immorality.
This is basically the next most righteous thing next to killing him and is IMO the strongest thing you could do without ruining your life.

P.S. any real practicing Muslim would condemn this loser. They might be hard to find though.

thank you for the information, made a meme out of it:

i.ibb.co/PcszYRn/Rotherham-aftermath.png

here we go. see above.

Good job lad

Attached: 5795135 _67e9a67604c54517a316d61e0a8411a5.png (825x667, 225.33K)

More like he was shot over a drugs beef.
This type of fake story is used to prevent exactly the thing it claims to be reporting.
>ah, someone took care of revenge, so there is some justice in the world.
Basically "Dirty Harry" for the CY+4.
(in case you thought Dirty Harry series was 'racist' and 'politically incorrect' - it was the exact opposite, make you feel that someone is doing something about those murdering, raping niggers). Same deal with Bronson "Vigilante" movies.

By the way, why did his "victim" go ahead and spawn their mixed race child, which is supposedly the product of "rape", instead of getting it aborted?

hulldailymail.co.uk/news/sick-child-rapist-arshid-hussain-2267162
archive.fo/5yIdk

Attached: coal_burning.jpg (657x584, 50.71K)

I only relayed what I was told by locals. Believe what you will.

This is what i been talking about in years here while shill mods ban me and faggot anons call me a glowed fed, next time make it a show at Bright day light in the middle of the street so there's no way the lyinpress can hide it.

So why the press didn't reported on it?

Yeah, that's pretty British alright.

Oh be quiet you silly jew.

Because abortion is stigmatized heavily and she has a soul.
Don't blame women - who should have no political agency - for the state of things. You failed the shit tests that brought us here, not them.

learn what white knighting means retard. protip stopping shitskins from raping white girls isn't

Double this. Fuck your 'unity' fuck your "hurrr optics". No. We are done.
It's fucking clear as day that these SUBHUMANS should be killed. These groomed young somethings are clearly our enemies and need to be shown VIOLENCE and DEATH and must be removed from our midst one way or another.
The fucking idiots and cowards who can't see beyond their bullshit high and mighty vision apparently forgot who it was that elected them to where they are. The 'plan' and 'vision' that excludes the death of the scum like above is not one where we get to live free.
I see things from both sides of the line quite clearly. It has become VERY clear that Q and the so called 'plan' has failed in its responsibility to protect the children and women of the west so far in a spectacular fashion, and has only left the subhuman scum like above emboldened, ready, and prepared to act on their thoughts and words conditioned by our enemies.
These are the majority. They have no inclination or incentive to play by our rules, or be anything other than potential rapists and predators who prey after white women and children.
The 'plan' better start updating fast, and the fucking IDIOTS who apparently can't even order their own fucking house best get their heads out of their asses and out of kushner's fantasy about making world safe for his kind - because that is not our world or our 'brave new world'.
These fuckers and their ilk who dare have these thoughts need to be killed, raped, and violently removed from our societies. Any nation state on earth that harbors or otherwise adheres to such sentiments as described above are our ENEMIES, and must be treated as such.
We are done sacrificing our peoples, our dreams, and our dignity on the altar of another. It's time to put our peoples first.
It's us, or them. Very simple.

Somebody post his address so that we may deliver him all the memes he can handle

Attached: hate.jpg (2000x1270, 186.39K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

This rape product should get to know the truth, what happened to his mom and the other girls and who is to blame. Then he will end the monster(s) in the most cruel fashion imanginable, because of all the developing self hate. Things that never should exist in the first place, annihilate each other. Like how it should be played between mudslims and kikes in the first place. Enemies eating each other.

harder than expected. Just the about right punishment for the rapists. AND the (((vermin))) that has caused it in the first place!

"The first mention of scaphism is Plutarch's description of the execution of Mithridates:

[The king] decreed that Mithridates should be put to death in boats; which execution is after the following manner: Taking two boats framed exactly to fit and answer each other, they lay down in one of them the malefactor that suffers, upon his back; then, covering it with the other, and so setting them together that the head, hands, and feet of him are left outside, and the rest of his body lies shut up within, they offer him food, and if he refuse to eat it, they force him to do it by pricking his eyes; then, after he has eaten, they drench him with a mixture of milk and honey, pouring it not only into his mouth, but all over his face. They then keep his face continually turned towards the sun; and it becomes completely covered up and hidden by the multitude of flies that settle on it. And as within the boats he does what those that eat and drink must needs do, creeping things and vermin spring out of the corruption and rottenness of the excrement, and these entering into the bowels of him, his body is consumed. When the man is manifestly dead, the uppermost boat being taken off, they find his flesh devoured, and swarms of such noisome creatures preying upon and, as it were, growing to his inwards. In this way Mithridates, after suffering for seventeen days, at last expired.
— Plutarch, Life of Artaxerxes"

Ah the vaginal jew strikes again. Too bad the kid wasn't killed.

I am going to add to this that with few exceptions, this above sentiment and attitude applies not only to pakis, muzzies, and some nig spics, but also to asiatics (chinks, gooks, japs what have you) and to pretty much all non-white demographic.
The attitude and overall atmosphere has gone over the rails, and now it's fucking disgusting to even walk the streets.
Our own government, and indeed our own supposed "helpers" are impotent to stop the flow, no matter how much we anons begged, pleaded, and provided frank on the ground reviews of the situations. These high and mighty shits don't give a fuck about one more white girls or women or any decent people getting raped, disrespected, and driven out of the societies because we refuse to follow this disgusting trend.
So if we start fighting back, lethally, would we be hunted down and killed by our own law enforcement full of spics and nigz and chinks and muzzies as 'racists'?
We are simply done with the poison of anti-western, anti-white, anti-US, yes us, type of trend that Q clearly is either powerless to stop or have no intention of stopping. Supposedly, the 'conscientious' helpers don't give a two penny fuck or couldn't care less if white women and chilren are vicitmized and raped and violated in their own countries by these subhuman filth.
Apparently, people whose only guilt is hating our enemies are responsible for all the 'division' and 'hate' according to Q and POTUS.
Apparently, we are to be sacrificed on the altar of their 'visions' which apparently keeps their children and futures safe at the cost of all of ours.
Apparently we are too much of imbiciles and ignorant bigots to understand why it's necessary we are to be sacrificed, and we are simply too 'weak' and 'feckless' and 'worthless' in their eyes to live with dignity.
All because we refused to be anything other than who we are, and we refused to follow along in some bullshit kumyaba sceheme that benefits some globalism lite vision where we shoulder all the burden, all the hatred, all the responsibilities and cannot even speak a word in our defense, while the enemies and subhumans have free reign.
While we are "allowed" to fight back with violence and hatred only when (((they))) deem it "appropriate". and where someone with kushner, a fucking jew whose motives are clearly all about fucking white girls as a nigger jew, counts for more than dignity and better future for OUR children and those who respect the west for what it is (was).
CLEARLY, our leaders are too much of cowards and impotent delusional shits to understand just how this 'reality' works, regardless of whether or not it was manufactured. They are clearly blind to how fast things have devolved, and are turning against us. Those they swore to help.
Imagine the fucking insanity of these idiots. What about the parasites who see America and its people as mere vehicles for their visions? They are no different than soros or the roths. They hold us in contempt, see no problems with having us victimized and in misery. They will give all the miles in the world to our enemies, while holding us at gunpoint and executing us if we even deviate an inch. The fucking cowardly law enforcement and good part of the military would rather suck up to these enemies then dare to side with their own and indeed hold their own in contempt.

It's time we began to protect our own.
We are fucking done with this shit.

hahaha
vagina jew

Too bad, too much white women behave like emotional niggers, while at the same time are cunning like kikes.

This can help in the struggle for a decent wife. Written by a guy who has german roots (Erik von Markovic)
archive.org/details/MysteryTheVenusianArtsHandbook_201904
==

the redpilled kid will kill the father.
He will be tainted and marked for life.

The mother did several mistakes.
1. Hanging out with shitskins.
2. Not preventing getting raped by them (Thinking ahead can prevent a lot of evil).
3. Getting the child from the rapist. This includes a secret fetish for the rapist father.>>13243557

Looks good

I have quite a blue collar lifestyle. Even this morning I had conversation over dismembering these kinds of people with my coworkers.
The problem is demoralisation. As other anons have pointed out, retribution does happen, common attitudes are against these subhumans, and of course the entire perception of that must be censored and filtered so as to prevent a rapid spread in violent sentiment among whites and the sense that we can fix these problems. But developing technology won't let our Airstrip One go on for much longer.

Can't fucking wait, lads.

Attached: locals chase out pakis.webm (720x1280, 14.13M)

Succintly put lad. I capped a post (pic related) that conveyed similar sentiments a while back.

Attached: pred1.PNG (1212x601, 304.6K)

Apparently the ones up top, with most likely exception of POTUS, and of course including the so-called "helpers", don't have the capacity to deal with this problem.
Worst of all, they are really unwilling to lose a single night of sleep over how they will reverse it all, or even think lucidly enough to do so. Their actions so far in this regard have been near nil, and most of it based on some VERY delusional premise that white/western people or people who respect these norms are still in power.
They are not.
Sick fucking globalist media is essentially pushing "fuck and rape white girls and children" as a massive meme, and apparently the ones up top are too busy getting chummy and answering to needs of all of our enemies that harbor these thoughts.
Actions tells the truth, no matter the obstacle. Either they are impotent weaklings too incompetent and cowardly and lack power to deal with this problem, or they simply have no intention of doing so. They laugh at us, and hold us all in contempt, just as much as our enemies.
I can't fucking begin to put into words what shame these delusional fucks should feel.
If people WERE to do something, anything that would be effective, they will soon slink around to tell us everything about what we should be doing different. Even though fundamental goal and objective could not be more clear, defined, and simple.
Fundamentally, they have no faith, no respect, and no love for their own. Whoring out to power and trying to suck on its cock is their own priority. For our benefit, of course.
They hold us in contempt. It's that simple. Their entire set of sensibilities are completely ass backwards and are twisted beyond all measure.
Things will get much darker before they get better.