Joe Rogan Endgame: Mushroom Shaman Society to push Globohomo and White Genocide

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

foxnews.com/us/denver-vote-decriminalizing-magic-mushrooms

I have listened to Joe Rogan for a long time. I know his psychology very well.
I've always known he was a blackmailed deep state democrat puppet shill… but I looked past it and enjoyed a lot of his interviews from his podcast.

It wasn't til he started advertising the upcoming vote in Colorado to legalize mushrooms did I finally see clearly his endgame.

I'm certain that Rogan and his handlers are locked and loaded with a plan to make some corporate mushroom shaman society
to use it to scientifically mold public opinion against trump and support globohomo and white genocide… etc.

Mark my words, if/when mushrooms are legalized in the USA, Rogan and his crew (Duncan Trussel, Ari Shaffir, Joey Diaz, Bert Kreischer, Brian Redban, Doug Stanhope, to name a few), I'm positive they're working with the leftist society manipulators going straight to the top of their heirarchy, to engineer some carefully crafted mechanism of membership and grooming of vulnerable naive people to build a SUPER FORCE for molding public opinion against us in this "big fuckin war we got here." I doubt they'll call it a "church" because of the cult stigma of that word, but that's basically what they're planning.

I know Rogan and his crew so well, that I feel like I'm just connected into their thoughts and I can't explain it all but I KNOW this is what they're up to.
And honestly, I'm sort of concerned with how successful it might be at combatting our awakening.
Rogan is a smooth salesman, akin to something like a CNN 2.0 for the new era.
Maybe if we can call Rogan out on it in a meme before it happens, then this would throw a wrench into all their carefully laid plans and make it ineffective.

Rogan is known to purposely be playing dumb, when he used to be a conspiracy theory guru spitting facts as fast as Alex Jones. He is one of the big guns of the enemy, make no mistake. Don't underestimate him. This is a warning for all of us to beware when they finally roll out this shit.

Make no mistake that Rogan and Team monitor edgey websites like pol to keep an eye out for the latest trends in order to keep Rogan's reputation of Mr. Cool updated. I'm certain this thread will get back to Rogan himself. So give him a piece of your mind, so that he knows to back the fuck off with his mind control shit.

Attached: ROGAN-SHROOMS.png (1014.33 KB, 822x618)
Attached: rogan-mushrooms-facebook-post.png (568.9 KB, 754x1020)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/injuries-reported-unstable-situation-shots-fired-at-colorado-school-sheriff-says
youtu.be/4Hx_oQwrOzs
logosmedia.com/McKenna-Agent
centerforaninformedamerica.com/weird-scenes/

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

use it to scientifically mold public opinion against trump and support globohomo and white genocide… etc.
But Trump supports White genocide and launched a global effort to promote sodomy?

Attached: 723ff0866a557796ae8b363e944a8db5cc31e409ac84076476b7b7c85d81755e.jpg (39.07 KB, 615x580)

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Attached: 55188A69-8D66-47ED-AE6B-7CAC23954831.jpeg (25.61 KB, 335x188)

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

use it to scientifically mold public opinion against trump and support globohomo and white genocide… etc.
Imagine thinking Trump is anti-globohomo or white genocide

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (387.13 KB, 666x631)

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Psychedelics being beneficial to ZOG
Top fucking kek, brainlet.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

He is one of the new New Age escapism preachers

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

psychedelics are harmless when used responsibly and should be legal

idk much about Rogan but he is anti-circumcision so he can't be that bad

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Take your meds.

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Even if Trump turns out to be a shill, for the time being he is their "loss leader" and a general step in the right direction.
We can't have a president saying "fuck jews and fags" because of FUCKING OPTICS; this is no evidence against Trump.
We all know this.
Trump is our guy until society is ready for an even bigger step toward the right.
Fuck you

Attached: trump2.png (55.39 KB, 300x100)

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

Attached: wtf-a-jew.gif (875.89 KB, 500x271)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

second paragraph
already spewing the democrat/republican dichotomy
Trump is pro-White
psychedelics help ZOG, goy, that's why they're punished more heavily than crack and heroin!
photo shows a panther cap and Rogan mid-expression.
What kind of tabloid shittery is this?

Attached: incompetent-kikes-busted.jpg (124.23 KB, 950x661)
Attached: concrete-objective-factual.jpg (172.9 KB, 898x628)
Attached: ay.jpg (395.31 KB, 900x1200)

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

Get out faggotjew.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Attached: IPF.jpg (787.44 KB, 2496x1664)

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

not knowing what psilocybin even does
Lel.
Probably call Cannabis the "herbal jew".

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

The glowniggers attest to it, the counter culture was their limited hangout.
Look up Jan Irvin for fullest research, his latest presentations are spin, counterjihad and Semitic apologise, but his previous psychedelic intelligence research checks out.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Rogan is known to purposely be playing dumb
He supports and loves jews. He is dumb.
And a spook.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

His IQ was 127 when test led with Logan Paul, he's hamming it up for the goys but he does demonstrate high IQ acts.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

My nigger you got it literally fucked up.
Everything shaman related is the anti-thesis of kikery due to shamanism loving nature and jewery being the exact opposite. Joe rogan is a conman you got that right but he’s just riding the wave of common sense while dropping shill pills here and there.
What cianiggers and their affiliates like joe really want is that all the non-retards get high atleast once and magically we’ll all hold hands and sing a song.

What these niggers don’t realize is that different people have different reactions to substances, what might turn 1 into a snail soyboy might also transform another in the LITERAL übermensch. For some they “realize” we are all one but the cool kid realises we are all one but niggers are still inferior and kikes need to be gassed.

A major part of psychedelics is looking at situations from another perspective you wouldn’t normally have; what they hope is that this perspective favors them but they forget it can also swing the other way. Bill Hicks did “the heroic dose” and he lost his career due to constantly calling out (((the powers that be))) and telling people about how the world is controlled by a (((few families))).

Make of (psychedelic)drugs what you will but make the choice yourself, don’t let some “authority” or institution tell what drugs to take and what ones not to take, don’t let a soccer mom dicate how you live your life and respect the drugs.

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

This isn't about debating whether or not shrooms should be legal to the general public.
It's about identifying Rogan's endgame, and what his celebrity about to evolve into, weaponized against the right.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Rogan's task vav. psychedelics is to brand them as progressive and salt that field for right-wingers. (since they can't control access in an era where the information to grow a personal supply is ubiquitous).
Apparently the formula has worked perfectly on you.

David Richardson
David Richardson

<da luminaughty finna hurr muh shriooooooms
Take. Meds.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

democrat puppet shill
think higher than that, everything he has pushed in front of line to suck up cool points has turned out to be bad for your health. Kale shakes? Bad gut health. Heavy Pot use? Terrible for IQ and dangerous for developing brains/ people with family history of mental illness. Float tanks? Waste of money. Cryotanks? Dangerous on a number of levels. Jujitsu? Terrible for shoulders, knees, and necks– you will need many surgeries down the road. These are just a few examples.
I've listened to him for many years. He promotes weaker comics to appear funnier than them. His Deathsquad comedy collective bullies those not in it for spots and showbiz deals. He talks a lot about dicks of color when he gets higher and advocates a lot for making therapeutic handjobs legal.
He has brought on a C/I_A agent many times who was obviously a bullshit artist, made me wonder if it was his handler. Advocates a lot for no borders despite knowing full well of Art of War tactics foreign entities will use to exploit this.
I concluded the pot use has worn down his ability to see pitfalls or bullshit and has turned himself into a useful idiot, having deep hidden insecurities and narcissism combo which is ideal.
I often wonder how it ends for Joe, scandal or legal troubles or audiences just moving on.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Glowniggers are even more miserably dumb than OP and psyches were (and are) wasted on them. Muh counter culture was a fractal picture of failure that achieved nothing, attempts to use psychedelics for nefarious purposes as such are doomed to like failure. The worst they will do is cause dumb little niggers like you to be driven mad and for the NPCs playing above their station, that might even be an improvement. Utilized by anyone with an ounce of potential (read: genetically hygienic Aryans) they are one of the most problematic tools for the system's stability and it has them outlawed in a much greater portion of its holdings than not due to that threat among others, such as the CIAnigger worry they will be used for development of things like remote viewing among those who are otherwise disarmed against them in psychic affairs. Dislike of consciousness expansion is one of the most constant calling cards of the bluepilled.

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Mushroom Shaman Society

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (219.11 KB, 369x640)

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

I liked Terrence Mckenna too, he was one of these agents, there fedora levels of smugness in this response. It is a very cuable response, which is why Rogan who is the new media Leary/Mckenna, is a utility through psuedo-enlightened mysticism.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

I see Rogan and some of his guests very often say that psychedelics make you feel live for everything and "realize that we are all family and connected etc.". The thing is, all these people that day this are hippie cuck faggots to begin with. I'd be very interested to see how a strong willed, conservative fascist type reacts to something like dmt.

Even Alex Jones, the cocksleve of Israel, says that psychedelics are a bad shortcut to communicating with the godhead, and that since it's a shortcut, it allows negative beings/energies to trick you - citing that the "mechanical elves" you see on dmt aren't as benevolent as they seem. Maybe a strong minded Aryan could tell them to fuck off and get out of they way, so you can speak to the true positive entities past them. Dunno, I'm not a degenerate, so I've never been inclined to take drugs, but I have to admit I'm interested in things like myshrooms and dmt, if only for spiritual experiments.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Even Jonestein says…
That's a good way to know something's false. Those religious rants he goes on are just a way to manipulate the evangelicuck retards who still follow him.

John Edwards
John Edwards

He has brought on a C/I_A agent many times who was obviously a bullshit artist, made me wonder if it was his handler.
who? i want to listen to that episode

I noticed the same thing with Alex Jones with steve pieczenik, who I'm convinced is/was Alex Jones handler. You can just tell by the way Alex talks to him the same way someone talks to their boss; which is a sudden switch up for Jones who is usually so dominative with all his guests.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

took shrooms as I was just starting my journey in natsoc and while it does give you the sense that everything is connected, I wouldn't say you come to accept those connections as always beneficial. Why would an organism appreciate cancer as a part of itself? Analogously, why would humanity suffer negros and the lesser races to latch onto it and leech our functioning humans dry?

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Pharmakeia is Greek, the Christian assimilation loses nothing. Shaman witch doctors use '"entheogens" as control means, since the eleusinian mysteries. Parallel in other history of indoamerica, India, Babylon etc.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

I'm glad you managed to correctly infer my smugness despite your disability.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

eat fungi
get called a homo
lol

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Joe Rogan is jewish, just look at his wiki

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

They are talking it in Oregon for 2020 too, shrooms will be used medically to treat PTSD and anxiety

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

He took an IQ test from a scam company. KYS

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Joe Rogan is jewish, just look at his wiki
his wife is jewish I heard. He says he's Italian

Attached: rogan.png (606.05 KB, 1744x970)

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

True it may be another infomercial, nevertheless, he's not the brainlet as depicted

Attached: FDH5IqO.jpg (895.55 KB, 1125x1939)

David Price
David Price

it's obviously not for warlike people. these hippies do things out of love, to answer the second question. selfless sacrificial love. not for everybody

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Psychedelics promote and support almost any imaginary spiritual explanation for reality your mind can conjure up. The big trap literally everyone falls into is realizing there is more to reality than the material world and immediately begin swallowing every “truth” that comes from the other side of the veil.
Humans are not meant to consume psychedelics. They are the most destructive manipulation and emotional dependency tool.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

Mike B_aker

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

his wife is jewish, Jessica, her father is Robert Schimmel

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

he promotes things as good that are bad when misused and abused
If you drink too much water you'll die. Water must be bad for you.
<Qtard misspellings of CIA
Dumb nigger boomer confirmed.
<oy vey can't spell the full name
Mike Baker
Tavistock

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Oh boy, these niggers are back.

Attached: 5349895385353.jpg (383.48 KB, 1920x1080)

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Project your genetic burdens elsewhere, niggermidget.
weed is psychoactive so it's even comparable enough to mention alongside psilocybin
If you can't into subtleties like this, you scarcely belong on a computer unsupervised. Find a final solution to the (You) question and spare us your idiocy.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

You do realize "globohomo" was coined as an anti-dup phrase, right?

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

/leftypol/index.html

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Zig Forums misunderstands the situation (as usual).
Psychedelics cause people to doubt the things they've been socialized to believe and make them more likely to adopt alternative belief systems.
In the 1960s, when young people had been brought up to believe in traditional Western values, this was a bad thing. It allowed (((them))) to break down those values and replace them with degeneracy.
But today, people have spent 50 years being socialized by (((them))). (((They))) have full control over media and education. The vast majority of people who will take shrooms will be blue-pilled as fuck and would never normally question what the Jews had been teaching them.
Since (((they))) already control the majority of the population's minds, (((they))) have nothing to gain and everything to lose by allowing people access to a deprogramming tool.
We have everything to gain and nothing to lose. People who would never have questioned the (((narrative))) under normal circumstances and who would normally ignore anything that sounded "racist" are going to be a fuckload more receptive to red pills if they're on shrooms.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

dafuq is anti-dup

Attached: interesting-retard.jpg (90.16 KB, 685x567)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

The experience can inculcate, buttress the provided pogramming, whether ZOG , altZOG, or a cult. This was Mansons usage he never partook and had those who did as puppets or guinea pig. There is a context for the subculture now found at Esalen aka Tavistock USA and Burning man.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

dafuq is anti-dup

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Mushrooms were what opened me to break my conditioning and realize the sheer pervasiveness of the parasites around me.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Whilst this can happen, I think the problem is that with the current censorship only certain voices are getting through, couple this with insidious social engineering and they could be using psychedelics to build a new new age cult. Third summer of "love" whilst in the background the usual suspects are busy busy busy, whilst everyone is smashed off their faces dancing, fucking, raving, "finding themselves".

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

which s why they've got rogan on deck ready to subvert mushroom culture as soon as it launches

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

13243047l
You vastly overestimate the ability of this pitiful little balding cuck, and
launches
Kek

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

There's something wrong with you if you can't realize that on your own.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Mckenna is the prototype its no ingeniity.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Make no mistake that Rogan and Team monitor edgey websites like pol to keep an eye out for the latest trends in order to keep Rogan's reputation of Mr. Cool updated. I'm certain this thread will get back to Rogan himself.
<pol
Zig Forums
Hi Joe, you stupid faggot, be careful of poisonous mushrooms.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Imo it just allows the brain to make lots of connections it normally can't, which can be hijacked by basically anything.

Acid is absurdly cool for deep insight Idgaf what anyone says. Being a purist is fine, but I'm a scientist and I like contorting my brain.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Drugs are good.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

He's no McKenna, you must be his fucking agent to even imply that.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

Yeah I was circumcised, raised in a desert god religion about humility, raised in a kiked school and was tricked into thinking I was gay.
Side benefit of psychedelics, you can deprogram that too.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Daily Reminder that Joe Rogan is a literal cuckold to a race mixing jewess with a half-nigger daughter.

And she DOES like it slow. And deep. And when she cums, she looks like a hooting chimpanzee.

Attached: Joe-Rogans-a-Cuck.jpg (1.1 MB, 1264x4744)
Attached: The-New-(((IDW)))-Trading-Card-Game.jpg (475.23 KB, 2048x802)

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

He's not necessarily an asset like Terry or Dennis you don't have to be when task is only PR .

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Trump is our goy

Attached: trumpfaggot1.jpg (855.97 KB, 1295x2929)

Leo Long
Leo Long

Go home loser, the kosher cucking days are over.

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

Rogan is an anti-white cryptokike, but don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Psychedelics are the white man’s drug that can awaken you spiritually and restore connections in your brain that were previously closed.

They’ve been shown to help cure disorders like depression, anxiety, autism, etc. and heighten your senses to make you more aware of yourself and your environment which is an opportunity to change it for the better. That’s been my experience with them at least, doing both ‘hero’ doses (at or greater than 5.0 grams) and microdoses (0.3 to 1.0 gram). LSD was also legal and used during the Third Reich era of Germany as well.

It’s all about how you use them, if you’re only using them for hedonistic purposes or for learning opportunities

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

The narrative you want to spin with this little shit is what then? He is good PR for substances that run completely contrary to kike goals? Rogan is just a dumb normalfag entertainer with a couple decent positions in a sea of shit ones.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Never post here again.
Reminder that these are paid jewish shills.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

The drugs take of his radical centrism are assented by tptb.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Yet LSD is schedule 1. You're an embarrassment.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

At Timothy Leary's request, can't have a counter culture without phony taboos. Leary was a personality expert, the reverse psychology was in use here.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Interesting perspective. The few times I have tried them, this seemed to be the case. However, I can imagine that taking it in the 60s would have led to degenerate compulsive behavior and unending tolerance, rather than frantically reading conspiracy theory material as I did.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

Take your meds, Jamal.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Watching as crypto-degenerates try to peddle the retarded idea that drug-induced, hallucinogenic episodes will turn you into an enlightened sage or something is always amusing.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

I'm sure some newfag will believe you if it's any consolation.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

If it's so subversive in a valid way, why do the musicians they own promote and advocate? Do Hollywood and media megacorps resist effectually or funnel rebellion for shekels and defilement.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

Reminder that these are paid jewish shills.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

In-roads with their audience, they try to use any means they can but psyches are a step too far and not within their control despite desire to utilize them. I am not some baby man that hasn't tripped hundreds of times, so you're going to have to sell your shit to someone else as I graciously informed you.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

I havent used drugs in years, and I think marijuana is the most socially damaging one of them tbh. However, the notion that psychedelics could simply be "deprogramming tools" and therefore were bad in the 60s when it was the Jews deprogramming whites from traditionalism, but not so much so if used to deprogram cucked whites who have been kiked by the media; does seem like an interesting concept. I'm not going to take any, as I dont have time for that crap anymore and dont really feel like I need to be more red pilled.

If Roe Jogan promotes it, it is suspect though. I also can't imagine wanting to be anywhere near Denver ever if they were to do this. The hippie and homeless problem they have there has gotten ridiculous from pot legalization alone…

Justin Green
Justin Green

Roe Jogan

Attached: haha-thats-funny.gif (292.14 KB, 289x185)

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

go back to 2016

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

Top fucking kek, brainlet.
Have you watched the Yuri Bezmenov interview? He clearly informs you that the CIA had (and actually still does) have a huge interest in promoting the drug and "spirituality" culture, which is precisely what Rogan himself pushes incessantly. That culture keeps people trapped because there is nothing in your mind to "open" and there is no "enlightenment". It's a dead-end that people go down to find something that doesn't exist. It's a distraction and that's exactly why the Jews approve of it. Enlightenment is reading books and realizing that the CIA and the ZOG are undermining whites and that we're being genocided. Opening your mind is taking the red pill and learning that everything we are taught in society is total BS.

Here's a real red pill for you: Terrence McKenna was a paid CIA shill, not a hippy dropping woke-bombs. And the hippy culture of the 60s and 70s was a CIA creation. That's very well documented.

America has always used drugs to control the population. I believe the next step is them legalising many drugs so the population can drift off into a thick drug haze while they finish driving the country into the gutter. That way, they can avoid violent war – at least more damage than otherwise. They've already got a very significant portion of the population getting high on lab-designed weed. Those guys aren't doing anything. They aren't going to survive if SHTF. They probably don't even have a bugout bag.

TL;DR: read a book, nigger.

Attached: RedPills.jpg (261.18 KB, 920x300)
Attached: CIAniggers.jpg (35.82 KB, 620x280)
Attached: Hippy.jpg (134.06 KB, 1280x720)

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

You're right about there being nothing in your mind to open, nor mine. For different reasons, there's nothing in your mind to begin with, and mine is already open. Don't waste my time, newfag. Waddle back to cuckchan with your laundry list of misconceptions and babby takes. You don't know shit.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Great choice in pictures, showing the Doors Jim Morrison. Jim Morrison whose father was Admiral George Stephen Morrison of the US Navy and who was in command of US naval forces in the Gulf of Tonkin when the "Gulf of Tonkin Incident" false flagged the US into escalating the war in Vietnam.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Your meds, Jamal. Take them.
Bur muh drugs bad, jew television said so!

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

Don't waste my time, newfag. Waddle back to cuckchan with your laundry list of misconceptions and babby takes. You don't know shit.
No misconceptions in that post. Just facts you have not yet come to accept.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

No sick of your based zionist republicans.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

Just look at how passionate he was against the moon landings and then suddenly when he got some money and the chance to meet with black science man he changed his tune drastically.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

No one cares, joe.

Attached: Skooma-is-the-Answer.jpg (238.24 KB, 780x834)

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Mushrooms are all natural hence they're not a drug. The lord designed this gift in order to expand your mind. Stop being a faggot.

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

Mushrooms are all natural hence they're not a drug.
Retard.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

muh optics
the president of the United States can't go around saying Jews and Fags
He literally promotes the GLOBALIZED SODOMITE AGENDA.
He literally cannot stop sucking Jewish Cock.
Fucking kill yourself. Seriously.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

No, you're a fucking idiot. and so is joe rogan

Camden Young
Camden Young

Insolent little faggot, even if everything you said was a fact the misconceptions would be in how you relate them to me and what I have said. Neither are they entirely factual statements nor are they relevant to my positions. If you had read my posts and understood them, you would further spare me any of the entry level drivel you consider deep insight. Not only because you have yet to become able to keep it straight, but because you would see my familiarity. It sickens me that trash like you considers itself welcome here.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

promotes sodomite agenda
Then why did he come out against giving little kids HRT to become mentally destroyed trannies when he hosted that fag from "Adam Ruins Everything"?

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

All the faggots shilling for drugs and (((expanding your mind))) are either CIA or Tavistock assets, you should have learned to recognize them by now.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

BASED as fuck. Also, Jew trash fauxhypnotic fungus dogshit doesnt work. turning the already retard population into incognitive dysfunctional sloths isnt going to do literally fuck all for anybody except further the collapse. creating more grass dwelling flesh rocks doesnt change shit

Attached: BsQ8HdOIYAAp4rX.jpg (102.54 KB, 599x786)

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

ancient fungal substances used by our people for spiritual ceremonies for tens of thousands of years are a CIAnigger plot
End your life before someone else breaks your stupid skull open.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

The abuse of those substances are, cunt.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Attached: tips-fedora.jpg (4.84 KB, 226x223)

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Ceremonies vs ZOG pushing drug culture to enslave people. Also, genetic fallacy.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

THIS POST SUMS UP THIS WHOLE THREAD IN ONE SENTENCE

Attached: 1413748704043.gif (1.89 MB, 199x150)

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Something I've realized is that he draws in intellectually curious people with esoteric stuff and simultaneously promotes marijuana and mushrooms, which ruin your brain. I don't know that it's intentional, but it's kind of an effective way to erode potentially quality opposition. You get some bright people to try these substances and they could turn schizo or develop other disorders and then they're neutralized.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

Oh, and Sam Harris has done it, too, with LSD, I think it was.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Of course the respectful use of the fungal intelligence is a necessity and just taking it without proper preparation and self-awareness are a carcinogenic landfill. But this doesn't make the substances a negative force in any way.

Drug Culture is to proper substance usage as Hollywood Nazism is to National Socialism. Hollywood Nazism and Drug Culture are both judaized caricatures that help jews by hurting the original things.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

how does one abuse mushrooms exactly

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Marijuana and psilocybin
ruin the brain
You missed the exit for r/The_Donald a couple turns back, Boomercuck.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

None of you can refute cunt user :

respect your boomer elders, fool

Attached: babble-shitposting-loudly.gif (370.71 KB, 500x280)

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Drug Culture is to proper substance usage as Hollywood Nazism is to National Socialism.
There is no such thing as necessary drug usage. There is no need ever to take hallucinogens. They don't add anything of true value to your life.
Drug Culture are both judaized caricatures
It's not a caricature. It's a manufactured enslavement culture.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

this Talmud-apologist used to be BASED, listen to what he says!

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Rogan is a smooth salesman

Not really. It's enough for the average normie I suppose.

He IS a jew. ROGAN ffs. It's how he was able to marry the jew daughter of a big tv director. He says he grew up Catholic and that might very well be true because his kike daddy just pumped and dumped his mother. Beat her ass to. He's part of the, 'intellectual dark web' that is all jews. Each is nothing more than a cog in the wheel of leftist bullshit but now they're somewhat align. There is some overarching goal to their bullshit. It's why they all need to be executed.

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

You missed the exit for r/The_Donald a couple turns back, Boomercuck.
Weed use lowers IQ and makes you delusional. Only retards smoke it. Anecdotally, I know plenty of 2+ SD IQ guys who smoke weed and it has made all of them delusional. They think they are expanding their mind and benenfitting but you talk to them and they are totally oblivious to reality.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

He was better with the Smashing Pumpkins.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

I crown you King of this Thread.
Speak on sir.

Attached: ka.png (93.49 KB, 446x422)

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

psychedelics are harmless
hahahaha. Even you know that's bullshit hence your lame qualifier.

Harmless substances don't make people cut their wrists and jump out of windows.

You know Rogan is cancer when the jews come rushing in and try and turn this into a Trump thread.

They want you out of your mind so you won't notice what's going on, let alone do anything about it. While youre 'tripping' you aren't seeing all the brown hordes flooding in. Cannabis also lowers testosterone so the homo shit is real.

Rogan is 50 something with children and a busy schedule. To imagine he does any of this shit himself… Faggots who do drugs like him because he validates their being fuck ups in their pea brains.

Tor fags always talking stupid shit… No one takes acid and fucking ponders politics you dumb cunt. They go to a concert.

McKenna was an ADMITTED CIA AGENT you dumb asshole. There's audio of him addressing a conference of pigs and he says that he worked for them. It's amazing how the internet has fucked peoples minds up. Forget about these shitty drugs, it's the internet that has so many faggots believing so much shit that isn't true. READ A BOOK for once in your shit life you dumb motherfucker. These assholes are simply repeating what was tried 60 years ago. It's more refined now and obvious pretty fucking good if you think someone trying to, RUIN YOUR LIFE is really trying to help you. These people don't give a shit about their own race.

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

i met stanhope and stayed at his house - the only thing he's working for is a bottle of miller lite lmao

rogan however is a shill but i think it is because he is a degenerate and possibly paid off by someone behind the scenes

the people that orbit him are just idiot second string comedian wannabes

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

lol

wife's father is an entertainment jew
wife has a half black mutt from a previous relationship

joe rogan confirmed for a 5'6" cuckold

i think all drug use did for me was alleviate boredom and pass time, i didn't learn anything from it and i did some tripping like you

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Sauce on mckenna audio?

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

McKenna was an ADMITTED CIA AGENT you dumb asshole. There's audio of him addressing a conference of pigs and he says that he worked for them. It's amazing how the internet has fucked peoples minds up. Forget about these shitty drugs, it's the internet that has so many faggots believing so much shit that isn't true. READ A BOOK for once in your shit life you dumb motherfucker. These assholes are simply repeating what was tried 60 years ago. It's more refined now and obvious pretty fucking good if you think someone trying to, RUIN YOUR LIFE is really trying to help you. These people don't give a shit about their own race.
Yep. He did. Anyone like him is stupid or an agent because drug culture only undermines whites. As I already said, there is nothing in your mind to "open" and there is no destination. It is an illusion because those drugs induce a psychosis. (Only mentally ill people believe otherwise.) It's a dead-end that wastes time and distracts – which is why they promote it.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

I have listened to Joe Rogan for a long time.
Why?

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

checked.
screencappe.
confirmed trip 8's.
Second most valuable trip after 777.

What does it mean mushroom headies?

Attached: 888.png (151.95 KB, 667x444)

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

that first image
don't use our words against us goy

Spotted the kike.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

don't partake of anything natural goy
you can only ingest artificial shit that we make, otherwise you're low in intelligence

The only retard is the one who thinks they can determine what a drug is or isn't.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

i do it for luv, man
you do it to virtue signal to others that you are a submissive feminine cuck who would rather take it in the ass from ahmad before getting your throat slit and sloshing for air while your head is removed from your torso.
warmongers cant into luv
Fucking idiot. Defending your people from degenerates and alien parasites is an act of love. This isn't anything cowards can understand. How does it feel being a worthless cuck?

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

you're right
that first image: that's shots fire at pol. at all of us

get off our board.
we are 8pol pals for life.
Never will I forget you my brothers.

Flocking blasphemy on our holy ground

Attached: 8polpals.jpg (259.29 KB, 751x1063)

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Psychs are one of natures IQ tests, if you're smart you'll pick up on subtle stuff you never would have noticed before. If not, you'll fall into fallacious notions of reality inspired by fear or mania.

If you're a fucking retard please don't use them, just drink instead.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

muh books
I've read a lot of things, your posts are among the most valueless of all of them. You faggot newfags have made this board into utter trash and you should all kill yourselves immediately.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

A mushroom shaman society is fine.
Just Roe Jogan is planning to use it for political gain on behalf of his masters.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jogan was some serious devil worshipper
i think he's connected into the people that hack random kids computers and fuck with their heads by substituting a live feed of rogan while they think they're listing to the podcast

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Attached: CNN2.0.png (256.13 KB, 438x523)

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

Psychedelics can make you into a deluded faggot with some vague bullshit worldview about love and nature. I know a guy who did a lot of LSD while young. It changed his personality permanently so that he would no longer hunt or eat meat. Pure faggotry.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

At the time of this post,
There was a mysterious school shooting in colorado
they won't release any details.

I wonder if we hit a nerve with this thread, and the clowns staged an op.

I wonder if this will effect the mushroom election.

Attached: shooting.png (1.17 MB, 1053x788)

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Mushrooms help you see through the bullshit, and probably saved myself from being murdered (sketchy housing situations, further investigation revealed they were suspected of several killings).

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

forgot link
it mentions the time 1:53, colorado time.

foxnews.com/us/injuries-reported-unstable-situation-shots-fired-at-colorado-school-sheriff-says

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Mushrooms are literally manna. Chemical drugs, for sure. I'd never try DMT for example, as I've known three people who died.

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

Often jews will push more drugs on you if they see you've been enlightened by a few mushroom trips and eating cannabis edibles that will utterly destroy you.

The first thing I noticed when I took my heroic doses is all the kike dealers started hating me.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

I'd never try DMT for example, as I've known three people who died.
post proof, or tell story

I agree, shrooms are a chemical free drug, at the very least safer than DMT or acid, or molly…. all retarded clown inserted culture

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

he was one of these agents, there fedora levels of smugness in this response.

MUH MACHINE ELVES ARE REAL

He also sounds like Emo Phillips and/or Jello Biafra.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Chris, did you fuck your baby? Because the cops think you did.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

If you've ever been to Colorado you'd be aware that they don't need an excuse. The amount of racial tension is outrageous here.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

He talks a lot about dicks of color when he gets higher

Hey user, you know what makes this even more funnier? Eddie Murphy had to fuck both Mr. T and Jackie Gleason. It's tradition in the lodge. (He was also pulled over getting a BJ from a tranny.)

tl;dr Joe Rogan is a successful comic and therefore my necessity bisexual

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

The mechanical elves are the demiurge, a lower demon. It's not God in the Highest.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Trust me, the peace love and groovyness is a front. They are usually trying to avoid confrontation with bad pilpul and everyone is just too stoned to beat him up.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

subvert mushroom culture as soon as it launches

Precisely. From personal experience, though, the mushroom enthusiasts tended to be either streloc/ks/ or jocks. I've seen some people turn into that guy from Men in Black 3 that hangs out at the ball park and knows the future.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

No, I am waiting.

Attached: waiting.jpg (769.67 KB, 1408x1846)

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

The hippie and homeless problem they have there has gotten ridiculous from pot legalization alone…

The burnouts you see are children of rich kids. Pot has gotten a lot more expensive thanks to tax.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

That retort is worthless, you know. It doesn't change anything of the truth about him.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Because he knows an extended moral panic over tranny kids will eventually lead to the nose.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Shill Shoahgan was always a CIA asset,since the fear factor days

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

You get some bright people to try these substances and they could turn schizo or develop other disorders and then they're neutralized.

They don't want them learning schizophrenia is a masonic-promoted DSM checklist for use when you use their technology against the group. It's not a disease.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

delusional
de-lu-sional

Meaning without lucifer. No, you're just too heavy on the pilpul and they think you're full of shit.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

When he did the drug culture, occultism, and intelligence research, he was also open about the Jewish presence in these spaces, somebody called in their favors because he brought up ritual murder, blood use for adrenochrome such as mohel.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

schizophrenia is a masonic-promoted DSM checklist for use when you use their technology against the group

explain this more

Attached: right-on-my-brother.gif (874.1 KB, 503x357)

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

The amount of racial tension is outrageous here.
explain this more

Ian James
Ian James

used for development of things like remote viewing among those who are otherwise disarmed against them in psychic affairs. Dislike of consciousness expansion is one of the most constant calling cards of the bluepilled.

We psi division now

Attached: 45645645.jpg (12.37 KB, 181x279)

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Alex Jones have it.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Shrooms can be very helpful to treat alcoholism.

Attached: fa49036956bdd500687c4a6e8401bae1ce88d458532e640cbd95a328afe48fd1.jpg (59.29 KB, 960x720)

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Except that he's never had anyone considered remotely "right wing" NS or anything on his show, ever. But he's had plenty of marxist left psuedointellectuals who are constantly allowed to spit dogma and platitudes uncontested.

Yes its a show; entertainment only, no evidence for anything said provided ever other than "listen and believe goy", thats why he's still up on jewtube when even small accounts that upload 1 video of post war leon degrelle just talking get insta shoahed.

The only reason to check out Joe is to get your normie vision in check to aid in connecting with their stunted truth seekers more effectively spreading our (fact based) message, which is really important if you want people to realize what's really going on.

Anyway, Joe is worse than his cousin shekel jones who kinda used to say what he thought before he got co-opted and sold himself out to kikes.

Attached: 1045dermotpower.jpg (92.73 KB, 547x768)

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Checked. MDMA also has proven theraputic aspects in this regard for alchoholics, look up the study(s).

John Wood
John Wood

I'm really disappointed that no one has brought up Huxley yet. Don't you all know that the plan to start a new religion has been in the works for decades now?
Aldous Huxley, the author of the dystopian novel, Brave New World, and mentor to George Orwell - he had a plan for a new religion. He wrote several other novels and works of non-fiction as well. They are very interesting reads. I would suggest "Island" as a good one to pick up.
Aldous was brother to Julian Huxley. Julian founded UNESCO and just a quick read of his Wikipedia will floor you. The Huxley's were and are a very powerful family that are tied back to Darwin and his role in the undermining of the current religious paradyme.
After all, you have to destroy the current religious traditions if you want to institute your new religion. "Religion without Revelation" is a book written by Julian Huxley…
You really should read his wiki at the very least. And when you do, tell me what you think of the picture of him at the top of the page. Very Aquino-esque, don't you think?

There is a deep rabbit hole here. Have fun!

Asher James
Asher James

Of course, to be the successful show personality he was, he had to "get with the club" early if you know what i mean. Since the media is 100% semitic.

Getting with the "club" means kissing the ring and pleading loyalty to media jews so they always have some smack on you for later if you choose to betray them, or change your mind later meaning sick shit like pizzagate. Moreso for politcians if you're wondering why they always obey jews, but most media personalities/celebrities are the same.

Either he is just a dumb hippie or he did some sick shit. I suspect the latter since this guido literally acts like a golem that doesn't have an opinion on anything, and nearly every aspect is middle ground apolitical weakness perfect for trapping goys while offering no solution or factual info.

Attached: 75c.png (573.67 KB, 455x565)

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

I agree that they are playing with fire by considering releasing heavy psychodelcs on the general population.
However, I think it is a great way to counteract the power of mushrooms. If the are marketed like marijuana was, then they will be tied to tied to whatever popular culture the rulers create to go with them.
You don't think that they would drop magic mushrooms on the open market if they didn't have a plan already in introduce the accompanying messaging and new fad popular movement…
Come on now, the rulers know what they're doing. A lot of people will suffer as a consequence. But when has that ever stopped them?

Levi James
Levi James

Escapism, drugs, comedy, etc.

Attached: 'Intellectual-Dark-Web'-01.jpg (424.09 KB, 2048x802)

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

This its great for any addictions and PTSD. Its a reset for the brain. Prepping is very important.

Attached: 58b45a09b42b307c476f8d3cf7e2b2f7376a15912bb54ea7870cf36dcd798731.png (83.34 KB, 1820x1300)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

REMEMBER GOYIM, THIS LIFE DOESNT MATTER, HAVE YOU TRIED THESE PSYCADELICS? ELT US CONTROL YOUR GOVERNMENT, NOTHING MATTERS, LOL TRY THESE DRUGS THEY'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO BE A CALM, COMPLACENT SLAVE

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

Except when you turn the tables, see the matrix kike code, kill them and deepfry their bodies as kosher food on the street.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Joe Rogan is a successful comic and therefore my necessity bisexual
this might be right. the first track skit on his first comedy album was some kind of joke about fucking bryan callen.
youtu.be/4Hx_oQwrOzs

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

thinking Zig Forums supports zognald in 2019
dumb redditor

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

making audio porn for fags. pic related
i couldn't even listen to this all the way through.

Attached: gay-rogan.png (365.53 KB, 1306x1033)

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

Just samefagging to say that this board is dead.
Pearls before swine. I should have known.

But, thanks for the motivation to finally get a burner machine and learn how to darkweb.
This place is a lost cause.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Dear mother of god… They'll use shrooms to turn people away from based Trump! Next thing you know these people will start turning away from Ben Shapiro and Milo! NOOOOO!!!!

Jokes aside, mushrooms are enormously beneficial if you're not a complete moron/jackass.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Sauce on mckenna audio?
He's bullshitting.
There's a lecture where McKenna says "they" chose him (to promote psychedelics). In the context of the question, the "they" is the hyperspace machine elves.
Shills claim this is him admitting that the CIA chose him as an agent.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Rogan is no bisexual.
Rogan is female-to-male transgender.
It's funny how there's such heated discussion about whether he's a shill, an agent, a kike, while this much more important factor is completely ignored.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Funny how Jan Irvin will quote that, clearly out of context, then deny easily verifiable quotes from the Talmud, and claim everybody who hates jews is a "crypto-Islamist".

logosmedia.com/McKenna-Agent

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

Mckenna was alum of Esalen, which is a spook outfit.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Julian Huxley
What are we supposed to notice about this picture?
Why don't you summarize the rabbit hole.

Attached: huxely.png (66.38 KB, 220x284)

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Rogan is female-to-male transgender.
post proof

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

He has none. He's the same guy that claims every female celebrity is secretly a tranny.

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Drug Culture is to proper substance usage as Hollywood Nazism is to National Socialism. Hollywood Nazism and Drug Culture are both judaized caricatures that help jews by hurting the original things.
This user gets it. The CIA and Jews are definitely behind hippie culture, because they want to control the use of these substances spin the narrative behind them. The substances themselves aren't "owned" by them, and they're very useful for spiritual and mental/subconscious insight (when used responsibly, the way shamans do), but it's because they're a threat that (((they))) have to do something about it.

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

Absolutely stupid, mushrooms have nothing to do with white genocide you fucking retard, there good for your brain can cure depression improve nurogenasis relive anxiety.

yeah brogan is a shill and yes he a brain dead POS but so are you, do some fucking research

GOD DAM THE TARD ARE FUKING THIS SITE UP JUST A MUCH AS THE KIKES AND FUCKING FAGS

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

mushrooms have nothing to do with white genocide
nobody said it did you fucking idiot, you cant read.
OP said Rogan has set himself up to inject white genocide indoctrination along side his influence in future legalized mushroom shamanism

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

You're a good person.
Be calm, friend

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

I can post "proof" you mean evidence, right? all day, but unless you have the knowledge to understand it, you will just hurr and gurr.
ok, challenge accepted what "knowledge" do I need?
It's really simple, entry-level forensic anthropology.
A forensic anthropologist can tell you the sex of a 10,000 year old skeleton.
We can do the same using photographs, because we are reading from the same manuscript (the skeleton).
Rogan has no male skeletal features.
Now, if you have the knowledge to interpret the evidence, then you don't even need me to provide you with evidence, you can take one look at him and see for yourself.
I might come back and post the traits he's missing, if you still can't see it.
But you should retreat for several days at least learning the basic differences between male and female skeletons.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Beneficial, white mans drugs
Everything that can grow in a forest by itself
nigger globohomo Jew drugs
Everything refined, highly potent and lab born

Coca leaves= Good
Cocaine= Kosher

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Joe Rogan is a former boxer and has been smoking a lot of weed for decades. He thinks DMT is the god molecule. He's like every other dopey single issue weed voter that just wants better access to more drugs. I can't prove he's not from Neptune either but it's easy to infer.

William Jones
William Jones

Attached: My-Faggot-Detector-600x400.jpg (44.05 KB, 600x400)

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

You've never given a beautiful little angel of only 11 years old half a line of cocaine and watched her dance and dance until she falls into your arms, right? When her cunny swells and she explodes in ecstacy to the point of passing out, then you will know true passion my friend. You don't even realize why you despise drugs…only that you are programmed to hate them because you see people fucking themselves up from overindulgence.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

Kill yourself pedo

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Joe Rogan was never a boxer. He did some TKD when he was young but he was never a prize fighter. He was pretty straight edge till his 30's when he met Eddie Bravo, who introduced him to weed. I wouldn't trust anything he says since he's sort of a chameleon. He legitimately was freaked out at the backlash when he didn't ask anything important to Jack Dorcy.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

What the fuck do our moderators do here?
No, really, what the fuck is this shit?

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

Shills trying to destroy any bit of constructive discussion and turn it into a shitpost flamewar that doesnt go anywhere and makes us look crazy.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

Global report, kys podesta.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

This shit is getting ridiculous now, we're basically at pre-exodus cuckchan levels of subpar moderation.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

He's had Mel fucking Gibson on his show. The guy who made the best anti-jew propaganda this century.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

2016 was a simpler time…

Attached: photo-2019-02-11-23-06-17.jpg (80.02 KB, 940x360)

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Alcohol, cocaine, and opiates are dangerous drugs that sedate and kill people.
MDMA, and psychedelics break down your biases and preconceived power structures.
But, hey this is nu/pol/, so just make a half-hearted argument for the status quo, call the opposition Jewish, and call it a day.
I know there are still some critical people on this board, but they are being suffocated

Attached: ThePainNeverEnds.jpg (51.44 KB, 1018x626)

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Psychedelics can be a powerful tool for breaking mental chains that bind you. I don't think I'd give two damns about the white race if it wasnt for a mushroom trip I had. However, if you're not in a good state of mind or in a good setting the shit will fuck you up. If you're already here uts better to just stay away from drugs in general.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

You dummy, mushroom legalization isn't going to cause white genocide. If anything it will give people independent thought processes and seek change against the (((banker))) run shekel slavery.
And inb4 it will promote drug use on a wide scale. Anyone who didn't plan on taking mushrooms before is not going to suddenly think to take them now, what will happen is that those who already wanted to try taking them will be relieved a great deal of anxiety.

Attached: eed51511d254e47759a58327e72b419bf79719098d39c921e2fb027acd2ff97b.jpg (141.45 KB, 800x600)

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

bullshit but i believe it

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Who, in all honesty, can look at Joe Rogan and think 'yep, that's definitely a white gentile for sure, doesn't look a bit jewish whatsoever'?

Because I sure as hell don't. Btw anyone notice how jews can have bizarre skin complexions, like greyish green or pinkish purple like in the case of Rogan? I even saw an IRL jew today at the shopping center with this dark pinkish skin that almost had a blue or purple tint to it.

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

Hello Big Bear….how are your goats doing?

Attached: OwenBenjamin.jpeg (29.02 KB, 640x400)

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

You dummy goyim

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

If "Aquino-esque" wasn't enough for you, well….
Apparently the newfags are running the asylum…

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

You're right. They want us divided on Trump. They can't call him anti-kike or anti-gay because he's made the steps for good optics. So they subvert us here on the boards by accusing him of being a kike lover.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

You underestimate the sheep.
Just because people haven't watched season 1, 2, 3, or 4 of GoT doesn't mean they won't start watching it in season 5, 6, or 7, or even 8 and not think it's the best shit in the world.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

OP I'm sorry to inform you that mushrooms cause people to hate zog and would actually make them more susceptible to understanding the Jewish question. Though in a legal setting they could manipulate people via social media, memes, services rendering digital connections, etc.
But more so I am sorry to hear that you think they haven't already been doing this without legalizing anything.
Why do you think LSD and other research chems has such a history with the glow in the dark niggers? They only bust people who are not apart of their scheme or the Jewish agenda.
They've been manufacturing the opposition ever since the evangelicals have been dying off or just simply realizing they've been duped if they're wasps or some sort of conservative. There is a reason most of the left is made up of kids who are outcasted or ostracized from families on the right. Cuz them in combination with the niggers, some Mexicans, and semites create a big opposition.
Coke and pills allowed them to subdue the monkey.
Opium/heroin and child/woman trafficking secured most of the semites along w oil.
There's more to it than that but they've been using drugs far far before you had this inane idea about mushrooms. There's a reason they have targeted mushrooms so heavily for so long. You catch manslaughter charges for every gram, while, LSD, is not even close.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

When will faggots like you realize you're in the rat maze and that America has been a kikes homegrown experiment since a certain historical event? The majority of presidents especially modern ones are kiked. You can't get around it, and there is no 4d chess. There's nothing. Your smoke and mirrors ain't shit you glow in the dark nigger. Trump is only there to appease growing unrest and satisfy people who would otherwise become a greater threat but are not wholly aware of this themselves. These people are boiling the frog and folks like us are that frog. The longer we play the long game and think things like, "Oh my God! Did you see what Trump said?! Look it totally means he's one of us, guys."

Trump is kiked you faggot. I saw it from the get go because I know every US president is often not a true leader anyway. Since this system doesn't allow a true leadership. For as we know? Social Democracy is just a tool with which Marxism uses to infiltrate the unknowing masses.

So fuck you you kike fucking faggot. Go kiss the wall with Kushner and the orange faggot himself.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Just how is this shit still being preached? No US president is 'our guy' anymore, FBI-kun.
The wait for Hitler memes have run out too you know.
Social democracy and especially capitalism are garbage systems as we can see today where we are due to following this nonsense.
You stupid fuckin shills.

The only thing you got right is that they want us to be divided on him, aka, they put him there to drive the wedge in America that much further. Cuz the idea we could be leading up to another civil war. They'd love to push that narrative for the people. It would give them grounds to really push for isolating and removing people from their homes. Liek how they're tryna work the school shooter angles or domestic terrorist angles.

The terrorist is The ultimate boogeyman.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

muh optics, muh Trump

Kill yourself zionist cock sucking nigger

Attached: 4EC1C382-4F81-4EA8-B9A9-AEC1D1D8E13B.jpeg (145.07 KB, 933x697)
Attached: 9716651B-AD2D-46DE-8D09-B3E5207EEFC9.jpeg (133.6 KB, 1024x683)

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

You are an absolute fucktard.
Have fun ruining yourself and those around you.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

change the world

The world is changing every second. His nonsensical phrases are all so tiresome.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

t. nigger that can't read

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Kill yourself, jew filth.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Heh. Rogan, and the rest of them are not strong enough Wizards to contain the truth and revelations that would come from unleashing fungus on the masses. Many weak minds will be lost, but the REAL Shamans will easily find the light.
I dare Rogan to try this shit.
Ignorance and arrogance is the very reason these phony fuckers are slowly sliding from their high towers.
Mushrooms liberate many more minds, especially from irrational fear and depression, than they "destroy".

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

trump needs to muh optics
meanwhile he condems white nationalists
meanwhile he supports globohomo
and supports israel
and didnt pull out of the ME
and might take us into venezuela
and has immigration numbers as high as king nigger
and no wall
<but guys its ok, he may be no different than jeb bush at this point but for fucks sake bros, HES /OURGUY/
Kill yourself you deluded MIGAnigger
they want us divided on trump
No jew or leftist has made me anti Trump, Trump himself made me anti Trump.
but guys if were divided hes gonna lose 2020!
Oh no, muh baste niggers will lose their employment that whites didnt get! Oh no, the H1b's are gonna flood in with democrats just like trump is doing right now (while trying to get them a path to citizenship). Trump has been a failure and disappointment, if our best chance at change has resulted in this then there is no hope for true change within the political system of the US.
they cant call him anti-kike or anti-faggot because hes got GOOD OPTICS
That's the problem, he's done everything to save his public image rather than save the country. You've genuinely put his optics as more important than his actions as president. If this was any other politician you'd crucify him for the blatant bullshit but because Trump has a cult of personality around him, you'll bend your standards to give him a pass on his bullshit.
so they subvert us here by accusing him of being a kike lover
At what point is genuine criticism valid if you assume every negative is shilling and subversion? At what point do you fail to realize white nationalists might have an actual grievance with the guy who denounces white nationalism endlessly? At what point does "everyone who disagrees with trump is a shill" become different from "everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi"? You're a right wing SJW and so blinded by ideology that you fail to see you've become the very monster you hate.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Psychedelics are unironically good for you though. They amount to an honest conversation with yourself. Normies who try mushrooms will find out that they are in fact quite soulless, many others will see the light or at least feel that something with society is deeply wrong. This is a good thing.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

you underestimate the sheep
You haven't tried psychedelics. They make the user question whether they are sheep or human and it is deeply troubling to their psyche. A friend of mine tried LSD for the first time a while back and he spent a solid 2 hours trying to ascertain how civilization started and developed to the point it's currently in. He's a normie sheep but began to think and look at his surroundings for the first time in over 2 decades simply because of a small amount of substance. Another friend I showed the yuri bezmenov video to which he was astonished, he was a basic free market conservative but became full GTK after being shown how they adopted marxism, spread it through our institutions and destroyed our country. He knew me and another bud were natsoc but could never comprehend why until lsd took the blinders off for him, because it opened him to the possibility that everything he knew was wrong.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Fuck you.
Subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Attached: 0a3d68250bfb74ebb95707902c5882bb039039125bfcaa1a636cd703f2f5a7af.png (403.81 KB, 729x677)

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Joe Rogan should be one of the top priority targets for RWDS.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Mushroom Legalization = White Genocide
Joe Rogan is a faggot, but so is OP.

Attached: lbk-kali-yuga-w-1000.jpg (307.14 KB, 1000x1000)

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Too bad he stopped live streaming so we can't pop his skull open live on air.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Use them to incite more people to kill more jews and leftists.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Those fucking mushroom addicts always sterilizing their agar in the back alleys.... Goddamn if I see one more mason jar on the side of the road I swear.....

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Good for helping to kick the nicotinic Jew as well.

Shrooms can make one intellectually pliable and open to suggestion, so if the user doesn't have a strong mind they can be easily manipulated, or have an emotionally overwhelming bad trip and do something stupid. A guy I knew years ago had a bad trip at a party, then went to his truck and suck-started his shotgun.

Once upon a time I grew my own which was fascinating in its own right, and sampling the crop helped offer the perspective to viscerally understand the fact that the media and gov't lie about everything and opened my mind to all the redpills we take for granted here.

In the right hands shrooms would probably be the most quick and efficient way to slip in the huge and fundamental JQ/Holohoax/911 redpills.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

kek

David Martin
David Martin

If you are already Shaman tier you understand the value of these natural substances, and have a natural understanding of how to use them.
If you fear the Dark Wilderness of your own mind, steer clear, and leave this work to those of us who are willing to walk that edge.
When anything of potential value is discovered in these realm, it's brought back to the Clan, and collectively decided whether is it sustenance or poison.
You don't have to partake, understand, or even condone this path, but do not disrespect and degrade what you will not experience, and can not discern.
There is a reason Shamans of old were respected AND feared. Outcast from the center of the tribe to the outskirts of the village, but still held close enough to be convened with often for the vital hidden knowledge, beneficial to the People.

Attached: Valhalla1.jpg (90.39 KB, 736x736)

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

What's the half life of dmt? How did they "die"? Why are you such a lying cunt?

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Drugs will destroy you.

No matter how 'natural' they might be.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

shrooms are a chemical free drug,
How can anybody be this retarded

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

Stop speaking from your ass.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

DMT - deadly masonic/metal tool

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

If you fear the Dark Wilderness of your own mind, steer clear, and leave this work to those of us who are willing to walk that edge.

Chris, you're still going to prison for raping your boy.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

It's simply the truth.
But there are ways out of this.
Sports, good food etc.
Just do it.

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

ok u confvinced me

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

if the user doesn't have a strong mind they can be easily manipulated

My mind is very strong, much to the chagrin of a bunch of people now facing life in US federal prison for human trafficking.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

(2)

Not my job, faggot.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

<(4)
Not my job, faggot.
it is now nigger

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

just make a half-hearted argument for the status quo, call the opposition Jewish, and call it a day.

Who throws pearls before swine? I'm just warning them about the pedophiles that market themselves as shamen.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

He's a Shriner as are pretty much all comedians.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

centerforaninformedamerica.com/weird-scenes/

They killed him for this and his other book Programmed to Kill (about CIAnigger manchiran MKULTRAs).

Attached: WeirdScenes.jpg (87.4 KB, 400x590)

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

The lord
Muh cosmic kike

Kill yourself, kneeler

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Mushrooms unironically redpilled me, the first time was like having 8 hours being able to see everything without the brainwashing and conditioning of society

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

i anything mushrooms would make people go full 1488, for every reaction of "the world is full of love in and out" theres a severe reaction to negative stimuli, give the average complacent normal fag 5 grams of shrooms and the following week they start to become intolerant of the "part and parcel" headlines that they otherwise ignore

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

got a pdf of weird scenes and programmed to kill?

James Clark
James Clark

shrooms could ust as easily be used to program an ultra leftist mindset that is extremely stuck in its ways.
Particularly on issues like globohomo and white genocide

imagine finding a flock of rogan influenced SJW's who think they've found themself after a trip that opened their mind to understand that we're hateful bigots

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

But some people experience some type of brain damage and can't function properly after the trip or have some kind of flashbacks even months after taking LSD.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

mushrooms are anti-white
Yeah, that's why they were banned by the UN in 1950s!

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

They were too attached to their falsities.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

They're both on /pdfs/index.html, and the audiobook of 'Weird Scenes' is in the thread here .

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

I think he's just really, really fucking stupid and easily manipulated. Back when he was supposedly credible he was referring to Acharya S as a "religious scholar". Then I listened to a recent show he did in defense of the Talmud, and he couldn't figure out that Gitten 57a was about Jesus, even while reading a citation that gave the exact footnote of where that's clarified in the Soncino edition. And then in the same video he had the chutzpah to say he was going to do a show teaching people how to do research. If he isn't a shill, it's Dunning–Kruger in action.

I wouldn't take anything he's ever said seriously, and there's a case to be made for doing the exact opposite - taking shrooms and hating kikes may be the way forward.

Attached: Gitten-57a---Jesus-in-hell-boiling-in-hot-semen.jpg (2.51 MB, 1016x2355)
Attached: Jesus-in-the-Talmud---Gitten-57a---sefaria.org.png (72.79 KB, 657x1003)

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

I am Fascist. I have taken shrooms and DMT many times. When you take these substances you can experience “infinity” quite literally. Your mind can seep out of your body or be blasted off to a new dimension. And when you have total ego death, God speaks to you.

It seems to me, like shrooms and DMT are rapid accelerators of Synchronicity. Strange coincidences will begin to happen.

It teaches you to see the synchronicity in every day life.

But if any one if our guys here is thinking about tripping for the first time. Please have a sober or close friend with you. Do not try to go to sleep either. You will definitely leave the body if you lay down in a dark room, thinking you are sleeping.