Feds now tracking 850 possible domestic terrorists across the US, 40% racists

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

“… there have been more arrests and deaths in the United States caused by domestic terrorists than international terrorists in recent years,”

"He said that of the 850 domestic terrorism investigations currently underway inside the United States, about 40 percent target subjects who adhere to racist ideologies, and “a significant majority” of them are white nationalists or white supremacists.

"During his House testimony, McGarrity said “the velocity” of domestic terrorism cases “is much quicker than it’s ever been.” Like ISIS-inspired terrorists, domestic terrorists are being radicalized much faster than ever before thanks to the internet, and that makes it much harder for authorities to detect them, McGarrity said.

"McGarrity said the "most deadly" domestic terrorism threat facing the country is "the lone offender who self-radicalized online [and] who has access to a weapon.”

abcnews.go.com/Politics/feds-now-investigating-850-domestic-terrorists-us-fbi/story?id=62907157

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-08-Feds-now-tracking-850-possible-domestic-terrorists,-as-white-supremacy-cases-jump(1).png (650.49 KB, 732x556)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=goyim are slaves
bitchute.com/video/gGV5M6ZpG44Y/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopsephy
purnaaglobal.com/featured-articles/spirituality/shatkona-the-meaning-of-the-sacred-symbol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatkona
theintercept.com/2014/07/23/blacklisted/
theintercept.com/document/2014/07/23/march-2013-watchlisting-guidance/
theintercept.com/series/the-fbis-secret-rules/
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3423189/CT-Excerpt.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3422065/CHS-FINAL-Redacted.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3423273/CHS-Assessing-Aid.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3422922/Guidance-on-Guardian-Assessments-2013.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3416775/DIOG-Redactions-Marked-Redacted.pdf
zigforums.com/thread/2886009/right-politics

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Welp, time to censor the internet then.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

Repeat after me:
I have nothing to say

David Moore
David Moore

Can't wait for that visit.

Attached: Vlad-the-Moonman.jpg (216.37 KB, 500x530)

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Who else feels they're probably one of the 850?

Attached: Hitler-smile.jpg (50.75 KB, 567x633)

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

That worked before ISPs and Google retained all data you've submitted over the internet.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

This

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

the lone offender who self-radicalized online [and] who has access to a weapon.
oy vey we're supposed to be the ones to radicalize you and then arrest you goy
Waste of tax dollars. Literal gang members kill more Americans daily and law enforcement lets them continue to exist.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Realistically, what would one have to do to be apart of the 850? Surely posting anti-semetic comments on a Taiwanese one handed sewing forum doesn’t qualify, does it?

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

I’m probably under some sort of investigation due to the books I own and shit I post online honestly. Bring it ZOG

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

It's still the best answer that a person can give. Name someone who has been convicted in the US solely based on their internet posts.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

100% a deceptive ploy to ban all guns and free speech in the US so no uprising or threat of revolt can ever happen.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Taiwanese one handed sewing forum
This isn't cuckchan.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

It's probably a mixture of behavior, online posts and activities undertaken in real life that get you labeled as a possible threat. I regularly order antisemitic and fascist literature through mainstream channels and post on here regularly. If that doesn't make me a target, nothing does

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

There is about 2000 isp's on 8chabn and a lot more on 4chan a couple on other chans and darkweb chans
So why just 850?
Also everything I said I pure sarcasm. *wink *wink.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

They say owning a weapon is a 'plus'.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

In that case there're probably glowniggers reading every word I type right now. Nice knowing you, goys

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

They have to believe that you present a credible threat.

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Maybe they should investigate more in depth into exactly why this is happening besides "lol muh internet", surely it could neeever be mass hatred instigated directly by the systems forced policies and genocidal actions that they caused that causes violent and defiant outrage against them right?

But you know they'll never do that because that any investigation would imply they are at fault and it would bring up their evil that instigated the violent protest by people who in truth felt were left no other choice or option for them to make an impact thanks to the jewish media masters.

Who ever voted for deliberately destructive genocidal replacement policies like the 1960 immigration act or the marrakesh agreement to open the flood gates to criminal third world barbarians that are only passed behind back doors in secret? Exactly no one, so there you go.

A revolt is neccessary, because this democracy is a scam, in reality it's evil marxist judeocracy no less.

Attached: 876587658765.gif (8.6 MB, 600x338)

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Yup.
They think Zig Forumsacks that get radicialized is because of Zig Forums when clown world is what pushed many over the edge Zig Forums did nothing but shown the landscape and current problems society.

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

We're getting stronger

Attached: 12532525.png (189.23 KB, 383x277)

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

only 850?

Attached: rookie-numbers.jpg (106.66 KB, 500x342)

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

O mighty domestic terrorist, O servant of Hitler, there is a ___ behind me, come and kill him

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

That list has became the Zig Forums book of life.
Anyone not up on that list a shill and shall face the lake of banishment.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (160.83 KB, 426x282)

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

850/2000 are NOT shills

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Greetings fellow 8channers I don't suppose any of you could tell me what discord server you use maybe you prefer mumble or teamspeak those are fine too

Attached: 1443450190877.jpg (19.53 KB, 283x283)
Attached: FBI-visits-pol-1.webm (5.53 MB, 320x240)
Attached: FBI-visits-pol-2.webm (3.25 MB, 320x240)

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

haha it so cool 2 be tracked
u are all gay and deserve to be gay

William Hall
William Hall

This.
If you aren't on the list, leave now.

Owen Young
Owen Young

It's more likely that they're "corporate drones," in the sense that they shrug due to the fact that a lot of us are basically edgy teenagers. They likely do not actually care about most of us, as we're just blowing off steam.

They're probably after people who are literally "unhinged" and dangerous to others. It's not so much about WHAT you believe, but what you plan to do with your beliefs.

Of course, this same question can be thrown at them: People who keep lists of "enemies," and plan to spy on them or even suddenly show up at their house with guns to take them away?

That's them. That's what they do. They're as twisted and dangerous as any other wingnut with a gun and a list.

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

t. lemming who doesn't want to rock the boat

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

haha be watched by the feds or u are not so bassed haha

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

Daily remember to do right what Maga Boomer did wrong and go for the heads.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

I doubt shit posting will land you on a list

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Does anyone smell the writing on the wall when they post articles like this seemingly weekly? There is a MASSIVE crack down on all fundamental freedoms coming very soon.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

haha put a tracker on your own car for the feds, rock the boat my dudes so based

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Whites are terrorists goy

THANKS WHITE NATIONALIST RETARDS

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

The Feds and Mossad are so on my ass they can smell my farts - that's how based I am.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

Funny how being a communist doesn't make you a threat.

Communism is dedicated to revolution as well.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Soon? It's already happening.

Ask yourself this: What if the first amendment was actually UPHELD?
Now, this is a huge twist, because as it is, a platform like Twitter can censor people for political beliefs.

But what if they couldn't? What if it was literally illegal to censor people? What if it was no longer allowed to say, "My website, my rules"?

Wouldn't it be interested if people could not only be able to speak their mind in public, but also have this freedom ENFORCED in private situations as well? It would be interesting to see what would come about if censorship, even on private platforms, was made illegal.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

It makes me a little worried, especially for those of us who are brave enough to be involved in IRL political work. Stuff is only going to get worse when unrest will inevitably break out in America as it becomes less white, the economy downturns and the environment becomes ever more degraded. White nationalists will be the first to be culled, they'll treat us like Muslim terrorists for wanting to preserve this country's founding stock and liberate it from Zio-control

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Not Racist, Enlightened to the source of all our problems.

Attached: IRAN-DEAD.jpeg (143.56 KB, 500x875)

John Harris
John Harris

lf you realy make question to go for the fatness like most of then do, do it by radicalizing your comunity in general.
lf you want to go lone, go for confirmed criminals like the rapists from UK kiddie sexslavery rings that are all free to walk in the streets by now, one of then got crippled by vigilants but the press won't talk about it.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Whites are terrorists goy
<Implying the goyim weren't always "terrorists" anyway to begin with just for opposing their evil semitism

Attached: thats-not-a-wall-spiderman-130591.gif (413.4 KB, 346x499)

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

I agree with everything you said except your use of the word "marxist".

This shit isn't marxist. Importing shitskins to break unions and keep wages low while the rich get even richer just ain't marxist.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

This is why I always laugh when Commies say that they are a revolutionary force. The big corporations and government don’t do shit about them because 99% of their goals are the same and the Marxist movement has been dead in the West for decades now. White nationalism is gradually becoming a revolutionary force capable of striking fear into the hearts of International Jewry even in its current, mostly online-based embryonic form

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

I support an Internet bill of rights patterned on the US Constitution.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Doubt that number.
You are forgetting not a lot of genuine anons present a threat yet to be on that list you have to present a threat along with owning a gun you think the glowniggers would come to europe and investigate?

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

I know of a crazy fucker who has a small cult, all armed with guns.
This wouldn't be a problem, but this insane cult has actually put together a list of "enemies." These enemies could be anyone. No one knows who's on the list, but the fact is that a cult has a list of 850 people, and they're ready to spy on them, research them, track them, and perhaps even harm them.

Beware, folks. These guys are the bad guys. Not even Zig Forums has any sort of list. Just general insults. But these cultist sickos? They've actually written down NAMES.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

To clarify, what i meant by marxism was cultural marxism which is the 100% jewish well poisoning doctrine they have enforced now since 1960's, when the jews realized their (((communism))) would never succeed in the west.

Attached: ec3.png (528.68 KB, 1024x768)

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

No faggot, killing random innocent people is not fighting a war nor courageous. It's mental illness for the Jews.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

Also is possible the list could include other boards not just Zig Forums as well.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Most of the European anons left when the Trump shillfest took off.

Liam Long
Liam Long

harder to detect
easy just come here

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

The user you are replying to made a subtle point that you missed.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

random innocent people
<implying foreign radical muslims and chabad jews are innocent people and not racial, ideological enemies looking forward to raping/killing and replacing us while parasitizing

lol filtered

Attached: c56c0f906db7637ac4e8c12ef275dbfc--spider-meme-amazing-spiderman.jpg (29.27 KB, 510x375)

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

I wish all you stormlunatics would filter everyone you don't like.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

feds are targeting normal white people instead of actual terrorist groups
So nothing new has happened.

Attached: 48d9eyejv5k01.jpg (100.67 KB, 716x714)

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Ask me how I know you're a newfag

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

you are being tracked for posting here. Everyone is being tracked through cellphones, but if you are here you are high priority. If you are a good person you are on a watchlist created by kike demons who want to eat your kids

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

SELF-RADICALIZED ONLINE

Attached: anon-marries-his-waifu.webm (11.4 MB, 1024x549)

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

so might as well shitpost u faggot

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

Fellow 8channer don't you know we communicate and organize solely through comments on the Mom's of FBI facebook page with our verified facebook accounts?

Attached: 853304df92bb226d5c4c7a4ad0ea4f99ae710a27da0df7514b32f156b1a41f93.jpg (52.89 KB, 273x240)

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

The best thing about this is that they will never be able to discern a ironic tongue in cheek frog poster from a man of action like Tarrant or Bowers. We have all the plausible deniability in the world and unless they are going to start locking people up for shitposting we have NOTHING to fear.

Remember lads, never express direct calls to action and never own anything incriminating over the longterm.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

I've been here for five years and have seen everything, from gang beheadings to chinks swallowed by escalators to faggots cutting their dicks off
But this is the first time I've been frightened by anything I've seen here

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

He said that of the 850 domestic terrorism investigations

8 and 5 are the numbers of the lesser known masonic group known as the Rosicrucians.

Fake news.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

What numbers aren't masonic?

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

what the actual fuck

Attached: 6SjzpEZ.jpg (26.74 KB, 480x360)

William Torres
William Torres

goyim are slaves in Jewish Gematria equals: 1488
gematrix.org/?word=goyim are slaves

I never liked that number, honestly, even before I became aware of numerology. I didn't like how it was being pushed everywhere and how it seemed clunky and uneven.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

the most deadly domestic terrorism threat facing the country is the lone offender
If this is what they believe, why don't they focus on the root cause of the motivation instead of spreading the idea of violence in the hopes that people take the bait?
The anti-drug and anti-suicide programs in schools failed because they ended up having the opposite effect as intended. Do they not realize their anti-violence efforts could have the opposite effect or do they just like the job security it brings?
a platform like Twitter can censor people for political beliefs
Even though social media has been referred to as a "modern public square" it is very much private property.

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Of course that figure was pulled out of their ass, so I wouldn't worry. Your crazy friend does a lot of meth too, right?

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Online gematria calculators
Truly the pinnacle of occult research. I'm in awe. Can you tell me the secret masonic significance of this webm?

Attached: thirtyseven.mp4 (4.02 MB, 1280x720)

David Perez
David Perez

nothing new. the feds are mostly white and all they do is hunt white men for being white men. traitors the lot of them

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Doesn't have to mean what exactly (((they))) say.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

I don't know. I'm not seeing anything that looks like "universal egalitarianism"

The decline of the middle class and the ever increasing wealth of the top one percent are obvious.

Instead of any kind of equality, we have "tolerance" of people Marx would have considered lumpkin proletariat.

Walmart can fly the rainbow flag and be considered "progressive" while not paying taxes and paying such low wages it's employees must take public aid.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Attached: nazi-shitposter-and-the-fbi.png (845.17 KB, 907x811)

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Do they mean Jews?

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Fuck off homosexual kike (redundant, I know).
They're laughing at us. 14/88, amirite fellow goyims?
Look up pictures of David Lane and tell me that you don't think he's on the jewish spectrum whatsoever. IMO he was a jewish actor and never went to jail beyond photo ops.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

stormlunatic
You ousted your self.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

implying.

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Uses google approved gematira apps
Calls someone else a kike faggot
You probably have one of those faggy red string bracelets on your left hand, you nigger.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

people get arrested and disarmed over facebook posts all the time. have been since obama

Attached: james-yeager.png (418.83 KB, 1920x1080)

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

implying all 850 isn't just one person that owns all 850 sock puppet accounts

Attached: 397.jpg (22.13 KB, 447x400)

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

only 850

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Idiots don't count.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

the 1A and 2A will never be repealed. that actually might make this nation of couch potatos get up of their asses. they dont want that. they want more bread and circuses until their is no fight left in anyone. the last thing they want to do is lose control.

they are going to allow big tech to censor speech and the MSM to keep certain viewpoints muted. you think that kike prostitute trump is going to do anything about big tech and MSM who are both soley JEWISH?

they arent going to ban the 2A either, they are goping to do what they are now - silently pass ERPO legislation state by state. then they will have bans on calibers, mag sizes, lead based ammo etc. then they will add mandatory disarming to every damn thing you do. dui? domestic violence? etc etc NO GUNS.

incrementalism is the name of the game.

Attached: erpo-red-flag-gun-confiscation-2019-update-15-states.png (70.51 KB, 1011x837)

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

its ok they took his guns
hey its ok they took his guns too

youre a weak person

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

<implying it doesn't already have a gps tracker in it via GPS navigation built-in or internet/telephone connections via the cell network
<implying prism or static mass surveillance never happened

Attached: 40786d-6779923.png (146.76 KB, 1300x1300)

Adam Green
Adam Green

its andrew anglin and his botnet.

dont tell anyone

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Bullshit, Joe Budweiser isn't getting of his couch for any reason. The only people who have had a hand in maintaining the Bill of Rights have been the courts.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Like I said, idiots don't count.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Maybe they should investigate more in depth into exactly why this is happening besides "lol muh internet", surely it could neeever be mass hatred instigated directly by the systems forced policies and genocidal actions that they caused that causes violent and defiant outrage against them right?

dude, obviously they know this. they are not dumb or incompetant, its just that the federal government, as all governments of the white world pudhing diversity, REALLY ARE THAT FUCKING EVIL. People just write that off because they dont want to accept that obvious fact.

the US has been at war with americans since lincoln. W A K E U P

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Where does normalnigger scum like you even come from?

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Go away CIA

Attached: FF9D95A8-3A7D-4FEC-9DC6-28C451917607.png (269.11 KB, 646x595)

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Ask me how I know you don't belong here, nigger.

John Bailey
John Bailey

normalnigger
Been here since the site started, buddy

Attached: CycO964-d.jpg (17.37 KB, 453x500)

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

Yes its really tricky. Usually online posts get used to justify some actions since rarely anyone reveals intend online. A proper terrorist would also discuss his plans to any involved through some end to end encryption preferably a chat service that also doesn't employ a middle man (e.g. google or the one providing the chat service) but is a direct connection. Pidgin with the OTR extension is pretty wonderful for this.

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

ITT: many faggots and shills who did not make the list.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

<I don't know. I'm not seeing anything that looks like "universal egalitarianism"

Really? If you're not seeing it you must have your definition of egalitarianism wrong. Go read the culture of critique or research the frankfurt school.

The Jew created phenomenon of Cultural Marxism injected into neoliberalism 70 years ago and its all about linguistics putting a happy/postive vocabulary on their goals with their media/education/gov so that it appears its not just evil destructive role reversal and opression of whites, when in actuality all it does is make our countries militarized police states that cannot function thanks to "diversity", while imposing such absurd laws as "hate crime" on whites for simply disagreeing with it, and laws specifically for disagreeing with the semitic version of WW2, while enforcing egalitarian doctrine for weakness instead of healthy collectivism which has always been an advantage and made the white race successful.

Isn't it funny how non-Whites cry racist when foreign nations don't instantly mold themselves to their whims, but then cry colonialism/imperialism/gentrification etc. when someone comes to their area?

Making the evil abnormal into normal and calling it progress for purposes of destabilization and genocidal warfare is the only thing Jewish cultural marxism is about.

Joshua White
Joshua White

Bullshit, Joe Budweiser isn't getting of his couch for any reason.
Actually, he will. The issue is that he will tell his buddies that something needs to be done, be far too specific, and one of them will turn out to be an informant. Joe is then arrested, tried, convicted, and given a 20+ year sentence. It is already happening. Part of the reason why they want to release petty criminals and not prosecute them is to criminalize and imprison dissenters.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

You're talking to a literal Marxist subversive, watch out user. He's talking like a /leftypol/ user by saying XYZ isn't Marxism and that Marx would've thought ABC,etc

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Isn't it funny how non-Whites cry racist when foreign nations don't instantly mold themselves to their whims, but then cry colonialism/imperialism/gentrification etc. when someone comes to their area?
No it isn't, because today it's white people who are being colonized.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

But we still all hate Muslims right? All of you pussies that are letting the Feds scare you are a disgrace to the Brenton “The SandNigger Slayer” Tarrant.

Attached: 04ACE94E-9CCC-4855-8F49-71E32C973961.jpeg (343.68 KB, 1042x560)

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

There isn't much anyone can do for a fool.

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

I don't hate them enough to fly to Israel, buddy.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

HONK. HONK. PIGS

HONK. HONK.

Attached: maxresdefault-(1).jpg (52.36 KB, 1280x720)

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

Every single one of the 850 are actually feds who post the most obvious bait on the chans. Got caught by their own faggot friends.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Do any more of these exist? The helplessness of that faggot was so apparent from the very beginning. Like how does one even begin to think they can adapt to an environment like that?

Jace Young
Jace Young

Israel is doing the world a huge favor by dropping bombs on the apes, there’s a good chance it’s gonna lead to some real action in the Middle East. Soon Iran, Gaza, and the West Bank will have so many bombs raining down on them that it’ll block out the sun.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

That's okay i want life to be an adventure. not a schedule

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Make sure you pack tampons nigger lover.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

how does one even begin to think
This is the crust of the matter.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

20/80 rule strikes again

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

WORLD IS A HONK
946,893,682,793 DEAD RING LEADERS

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Israel can't do me any favors because I'm a goy who doesn't want to be a slave.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

WHITE NATIONALISM IS USELESS WITHOUT PATRIARCHY

HITLER WAS A FEMINIST

MEN WILL NOT GET MARRIED IN NAZI SOCIETY

WOMEN ARE THE WORST ENEMY, JEWS SECOND AND THIS WAS ALWAYS KNOWN

STOP FOCUSING ON OTHER RACES AND FOCUS ON RETURNING TO PATRIARCHY

WHITE PATRIARCHY IS THE FINAL SOLUTION

WHITE PATRIARCHY NOW!

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

nazi bad
Nu/pol/ bad

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Sounds lame.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

At least a dozen and a half have to be the products of discord fags trying to rebuild Tay from scratch, and I'd bet 400+ are glowniggers from different departments asking if anyone wants to blow up a federal building.

Attached: thefaceofhate.jpg (108.13 KB, 996x600)

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

FALSE, ISRAEL PLAYS A CRITICAL ROLE IN EXTERMINATING ISLAM

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

If the feds plan on kicking my door down, they should know I’m vigorously beating my meat to the ChristChurch Shooting video.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Attached: 435e244dbcdea8708b501edbc2e768b076b0c3ef3da5b07eaeecf4754c57b04f.jpg (220.11 KB, 800x490)

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

I tried telling myself this was done ironically.
It didn't help.
Never go full weeb.
Polite sage

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

KILL THE JEWS

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Israel is my greatest ally
Into the trash it goes.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

tfw Schindler's list is foreplay

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Fuck you, shill, go for the jevvs instead.

Attached: tyrone-awful.webm (1.67 MB, 640x360)

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

850 sounds like a lot, but it's not

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

than international terrorists
These people are outrageous liars. Almost none of the Muslim attacks since IX/XI were by foreigners. Muslim shooters at Fort Hood and Ft Lauderdale were Americans. They get their fake Nazi number by counting Nazis in maximum security prisons and by not counting Muslims or nonwhite-on-white violence. When you compare the violence of life sentence Aryan Nations convicts to nothing, people locked away in a cell become the most pressing threat.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Facts

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Muslim terrorists are not "international" if they were born here. It's flat out dishonesty.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

I'm going to keep posting that people should go against their own interests because I'm a D&C kike
don't defend your nations goy

Fucking retarded kike.

Attached: faceofmercy.jpg (15.41 KB, 320x320)

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

t. ip-hopping kike

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Look up Brandon Raub, they tried to crucify him for quoting rap lyrics. He had never been a gun owner but our leaders cannot let something like research hold them back.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

If you believe in Allah, worship that stupid black cube, and keep a Quran by your bedside, then ==YOU SHOULD BE SKINNED ALIVE WITH RAZOR BLADES AND THROWN INTO SALT WATER WITH A CINDERBLOCK TIED AROUND YOUR ANKLE==

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

Hello jevvish whore. Are you past your 30's to settle down and go looking for Mr. perfect goy?

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Nice redtext kike.

Attached: 1548914295447.webm (2.05 MB, 640x640)

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Kind of amazing that video is still on You Tube.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

How do I know you aren't from here?

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

This, boys. Cannot stress this enough. This is coming from someone who did 8 months in state prison on a 5 year sentence (drug related and over 10 years ago) But I must reiterate what this user said:

DO. NOT. SAY. SHIT.

This seems simple and obvious to some but you would be surprised how many don't follow this simple rule… How many panic and believe the lies cops tell that it'll all be ok and it'll go much easier for you if you just tell them everything. Some think they can explain or talk their way out of it. You cannot. Ever. Do not be so naive as to think you can. You are only digging a deeper grave for yourself.

DO. NOT. SAY. SHIT.

Tell them you have nothing to say and you would like to speak to an attorney if they persist. They will threaten you and your friends or family. They will try to sweet talk you. Don't fall for any of it. They are not your friends and all you are doing is making their job easier. Make them earn that fucking pay check. Doesn't matter if they have logs of all your activities and have you dead to rights…

DO. NOT. SAY. SHIT.

Mason White
Mason White

This

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Just listen to this video, to his dude explains it correctly.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Funny how being a communist doesn't make you a threat.

So you're saying we should all become ironic commies to avoid being put on the list? Hell, they may even attempt to recruit you.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Is it true that blacks sexually prey on whites in prison? How much rape or gay shit occurs behind bars?

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Hey,, I've read some Marx.

But I consider myself more influenced by Oswald Mosley now.

He said the socialist prattle about a world without borders only benefited the super rich.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Almost none, that's a talmudvision myth to try to prevent you from shooting up a synagogue.

Attached: george5tc.jpg (209.23 KB, 460x720)

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter-accusations.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

But what if (((they))) specifically target you in prison because you shot up a synagogue and force you to be the prison prostitute against your own will? That's not as far fetched as it sounds.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

No,, I was pointing out how this crackdown on "dangerous" people is biased against Nationalists.

How did Antifa members avoid charges after the Unite the Right riots? They went there to brawl.. They openly advocate violence.

My guess is that they are useful idiots for the establishment and are therefore allowed to operate.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Wouldn't you be a hero to the Aryan Nation prison gang? I suppose you could hang with them. Lift weights and get tattoos.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

And are Donny the Punk's stories not real then? His and others' stories of rampant (mostly black-on-white/black/brown) rape in US prisons were from the 70s and 80s, has it declined since, or were those fake as well?

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

What about answering the door? Im still doing the dicks out for Harambe thing.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

No. At least not in the medium security prisons I was in. Rape virtually never happens and when it does its because someone got themselves in debt or something.

There are so many fags or "boys" coming right off the bus as open homosexuals that rape is just not necessary. If you wanna fuck boys you can just go find one. They are all over and obvious, go by female names etc.

Niggers are overwhelming the ones who are both the aforementioned faggots AND the ones who fuck said faggots. They are animals who barely ever bathe and can't control themselves so this is no surprise. Prison is actually what made me an avowed racist and hater of niggers just because they are so goddamn obnoxious, loud, smelly and gross

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

So what are the odds of someone with the build of Dylann Roof or John Earnest getting targeted in prison? Do whites even stick together in prison or not really?

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

high, prisons don't separate races anymore

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

I doubt it. Yardbirds don't care about kikes.

Attached: london-in-one-photo.jpg (182.8 KB, 1242x1876)

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Oh yes, whites stick together, as do all races. Most prisons are self segregating, as in one side of the.chow hall is where all the niggers would sit and the other side all the whites. Where I am in the midwest there wasn't a ton of Mexicans but they could go either way… Most overwhelming sat with us on the white side because they hate fucking niggers too.

You have the white gangs but honestly man, for all the shit they talk about white pride etc.. The only people these fucking guys prey on and extort are other weak whites… Saw it 1000 times. They didn't do it to niggers because that would start a huge shitstorm. Basically for people like me and my friends, we weren't affiliated with any white gangs but we wete friendly with many of them. You could talk to niggers and I even had a few I could consider acquaintances (older ones, the young nogs are insufferable) that I would play cards with and shit sometimes. But you never get too chummy with them, and you NEVER smoke, eat or drink after them. Everyone watches that shit and if you do you will not only be ostracized by the whites you will paint a tarhet on your back for said white gangs to come press you out of all your shit.

Keep in mind I was in medium security. Roof and Earnest are in maximum security with straight up rapists and killers. Not to say there weren't some od those where I was too but they are with lifers who have little to lose. It is going to be rougher there. However Earneat seems like a tough kid and the whites will take him under their wing and show him the ropes and protect him… Another plus for him is that niggers are either indifferent to or hate kikes as well so they won't be gunning for him as soon as he hits the yard. Roof on the other hand… Idk man kid seems kinda soft and he killed a bunch of old niggers in a church, so yes I am sure they are out for his blood. It all depends on if the right groups of whites take him into their ranks and watch his back etc.. So hard to say.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Bump for this, it's the funniest thing I've heard in ages

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

LMAO Is this why I'm suddenly always seeing a car parked at the edge of my property now? Fuck offs, glowniggers.

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

wasn't the charlottesville guy convicted because he sent his mom a picture of Hitler 2 years before?
it's not about them arresting you for a post, it's about them following and waiting for you to fuck up, and then nailing you to the wall when they do.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

So what your saying OP, is that the pigs have their paws full and now would be the ideal time for Operation Dead Kike to commence? Got it.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Islam is the real problem, not the jews. Save the goats!

Attached: 5937decb329db.jpeg (215.27 KB, 1276x715)

Luke James
Luke James

Well he also hit someone with a car and that person died. That's a pretty big fuck up.
I don't get people crying over idiots just because they are white.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Some roastie snitching because she misses how you made her snatch feel after a good dicking.

That and straight up lunatics on faceburg talking shit for attention while off their meds.

Piggies fucked up with all this 'White Nationalist' crap because you know there's some state financed team of ragheads in a motel 6 getting ready to durka durka. Of course afterwards, no one will even lose their job and the fuzz will just grovel for more shekels. THAT is when the real censorship and other crap will be introduced. Look for shlomo to pull a false flagger before the next election. Of course that will probably give their greatest ally a second term. He'll huff some glue and puff out some tweets like he isn't an obese orange slob nearly 80 years old with tiny hands and a deformed dick. Even the soyboys here who love him won't be able to handle the amount of mutilated, jewish weiner he'll be deep throating at that point.

Attached: Camus-(16).jpg (27 KB, 400x390)

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

More importantly, when has anyone talking to the police ever made anything better for the one doing the talking? Also bear in mind that talking is also detrimental to other, sets a piss poor example for other Anons, and generally makes you a laughing stock. This is such basic shit that I think it's pretty safe to assume that anyone suggesting otherwise is a certified glownigger.

Luis James
Luis James

goyim are slaves
jewish gematria
Gematria originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher that was later adopted into jewish culture. It is actually called 'Isopsephy' and is Greek+Persian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopsephy

Other phrases that map to 1488:
the viking explorer
ive been to a lot of parties
this is all lies from the devil
annunaki home world
united states is a federal corporation
we can make beans into peas
Seems like jewish bullshit to me.

Besides, 'Slave' as in 'Slav', is no insult to me.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

40% racists
What makes the other 60% get out of bed in morning?

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

What if the fed is following you walking home on foot? four years ago I remembered someone kept following me everywhere I went

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Yet a court in commiefornia recently upheld that mag size limit is not constitutional. Next are the unconstitutional limits on projectile size, shape, or material, even your theoretical ones.
Full-auto restrictions btfo.
Firearm size restrictions btfo.
UN .50 caliber restrictions btfo.
Fuck you fedniggerjews.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

Thanks pal for the interesting information.

Kikes have no culture of their own, everything is stolen or perverted. Literally, everything that they claim is "their" culture.

If the so called "star of david" was only adopted after 1648, after the 30 year war ended in europe.

Originally it was/is an aryan symbol which is called
Shatkona
It represents the unity of the sky with the earh.
Or the unification of the male with the female.
Look it up
purnaaglobal.com/featured-articles/spirituality/shatkona-the-meaning-of-the-sacred-symbol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatkona

Their menorah has it roots in the assyrian tree of life. The ruling elites of the assyrians back in the day had blue eyes (Assad has blue eyes aswell, which means, european admixture).

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Then you're not getting out any time soon, so just stab niggers randomly to stay segregated. Even niggers that haven't been in prison have herd from dey homelys that some ypipo are just psychotic and will kill niggers for laughs; niggers know to stay away from confrontational hwites unless they have a numerical advantage, or are mentally defective even by nigger standards. So basically, just never relax around niggers.
Besides, you should really strive to end up with Uncle Ted anyways

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Then tell them everything, obviously.

David Sanders
David Sanders

Respect based on fear is the only kind of respect that exists.

Attached: yuripperifle.jpg (40.01 KB, 640x400)

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

To be fair, there's a culture on Zig Forums. A bunch of us were pro/anti Yang for a bit and then Saint Tarrant did his effort post and some of us accelerated to legal (or in other cases - certainly not me - illegal) IRL stuff.

So Tarrant moved the minds of 2k Zig Forumsacks. One of them, Saint Earnest, arsoned a mosque and raided a synagogue. Based on the 2k Zig ForumsZacks figure and the overall consensus here that there is no political solution, I figure there's a good 3 (three) more of the 2k who will be doing serious effort posts soon. Probably not many more.

The FBI is perhaps watching a few hundred of us - especially the Saint Tarrant fans - if we fit the known mass shooter profile: history obsessed gun owner who thinks he (or his race) has been wronged. That's a large percentage of us. Get real, if someone is going to pull a Tarrant, its probably more likely to be one of us and not a joiner of proud boys, AIM, DS book club. Etc.

So I figure I'm under surveillance. So I never break the law. I edge post here, on halfchan and gab. If the government spends resources on me, they might mis the next Earnest or aloha snackbar. And I have a suspicion the next Zig Forumsack will be getting a fairly high score, based on what I've read around here.

Final thought - if you've already made it clear that you're on team, "I have nothing to say", don't expect an FBI visit. FBI wil observe you from afar, because they know you'll change your behavior if visited. So assume you're being surveilled for now.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Exactly

Respect is only payed, if something is bigger or better than us, so fuck your jewish shilling attempt. Kikes are the lowest of the low. Scratch on the bottom of humanity and there you have the kikes.
Kikes only understand fear.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

But Zig Forums incites them. Zig Forums radicalizes them with the poison of White Power. Zig Forums is the root.

Booga Booga Booga!

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

We need to have a contest to be the next user who gets a visit, says the five words (I have nothing to say) and has that be the whole fucking video.

John Taylor
John Taylor

He has a point. If they can redflag mostly innocuous idiots they will redflag us for anything.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

I would be amused to be under surveilance. It would be total waste of their time.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

It would be total waste of their time
Why?
If you're not willing to do anything in Minecraft why even show up here?

Attached: 6eb54ee5b7a9bcd62585079b1d21bb952b6cebed952807e8ffc1cfc687ac49d8.gif (214.37 KB, 3459x2348)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

If the world isn't afraid of me then it hasn't been paying attention.

Attached: 021f9b953b88b64603be969b5afcc3baabc247c44ef39b91eb5b484dc9724aac.jpg (62.66 KB, 300x450)

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

not being so unstable that the agents can't tell if you're going to snap at any given moment
Gotta keep them on their toes

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

I'll GO FIRST

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

IF IT GETS TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE POLICE, YOU HAVE ALREADY IRREDEEMABLY FUCKED UP.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO BEFORE YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE IT, YOU HAVE IRREMEDIABLY FUCKED UP.
(with the exception of not-alive-much-longerstreams)

IF YOU ARE TALKING TO ANYONE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO, YOU HAVE SEVERELY AND IRREPARABLY FUCKED UP.

KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Muslim, Stabbed, Bodybag, Crab pot, Disposed.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Fuck off Boy Scout.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

I like the banter. I can speak my mind here.

I like being user.

But am I fit to go to war.. I'm over fifty,,, I have COPD. It's twenty years too late for me to join a fight.

As a member of generation x,, I'd like to apologize for our lack of action and the world we've left you..

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

implying he's wrong

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

We have been forced to sacrifice our entire lives because you were a lazy faggot and an enormous pussy unwilling to face marginal discomforts. I want you to remember that every time you look in the mirror.

Attached: everything-is-fine.jpeg (144.53 KB, 854x1000)

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

fuck off

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

implying its not just all made up by the ADL who works with jewnited states police/FBI

Colton Young
Colton Young

Great idea. Either that or SHIT IT DOWN

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

bullshit. there are way, waaaay more than 850 American's on the domestic terrorist
watchlist. i fully expect that all of the few thousand unique IPs who post to Zig Forums are all
on the watchlist.

theintercept.com/2014/07/23/blacklisted/

theintercept.com/document/2014/07/23/march-2013-watchlisting-guidance/

that article and document shows there were 1.4 million Americans on the FBI's
Watchlist as of 2013.

theintercept.com/series/the-fbis-secret-rules/

2015 SECRET//NOFORN
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3423189/CT-Excerpt.pdf

how do you end up in the FBI's system and on their radar as a terrorist? the
FBI first runs you through a Counter Terrorism Assement. no warrant, no
subpoena required. since technically no formal investigation has been opened on
you yet, the FBI has free reign to examine your Patterns of Life like you are a
squashed bug splatted on a wind shield. the entire list of criteria for whether
the FBI should open an investigation on you are all based around whether you
know, or associate with and talk to, or travel to or connect in any way with
other people who are already in the FBI's systems and under some form of
investigation or surveillance themselves. which should be alarming, since given
that over 2 million Americans are on the FBI's national watchlist, the odds are
high that you are connected to someone already on The List.

skip to page 16 where the FBI describes their procedures for "targetting
Extremist forums and chat rooms" also note it says FBI targets the
"Administrators" of extremist forums. sorry polvol mods, you are all under
NSA/FBI surveillance as we speak, and your lives are being evaluated and you
are being profiled to determine whether you are terrorists, whether you have a
"nexus" to terrorists, or whether you have commited unrelated crimes, such as
your $5,000 in unpaid parking tickets which would make you susceptible to
recruitment as an FBI mole.

the FBI CITU office is running so many online personas and moles and informers,
that they maintain a database of all of their sock puppets to perform
"Deconfliction", in order to prevent wasting their resources and time, such as
when FBIAnon1 posts "hey kid, wanna blow up a Federal Bldg (in Minecraft)", and
FBIAnon2 sees FBIAnon1's post and believes it is real without knowing it's
fedbait.

the name of the FBI's Deconfliction database is "Net Talon", and we can all
hope and pray that some future Snowden will steal it and leak it, so we can see
how many hundreds and thousands of shills here have been FBI faggots all along.

by the way, the FBI must enter all "one-to-one" communications with "targets"
into a special databse containing all communications with terrorists and
informants. this database is called "ELSUR." we can all hope and pray that
some future Snowden will also steal ELSUR and dump the history archive of all
comms between the FBI and every terrorist target and informer on Wikileaks for
the whole world to see laid bare.

by the way, this is the phone number to the Terrorist Screening Center, which houses the
consolidated Terrorist Screening Database, and which is where your name gets put onto
the Watchlist by the FBI's tool named TREX:

866-872-9001

as your attorney, i would strongly advise you to call the TSC at that number
and recite the Shahada to the operator and then pledge your allegiance to
Islamic State and to Amir al-Mumineen, Caliph Ibrahim Abu Bakr Baghdadi.

now the good news. the FBI has a second criteria on all of you KST's (Known or
Suspected Terrorist) in Minecraft; which they use to hide you being in their
terrorist databse. it's called a "Silent Hit." this way, when you get pulled
over for speeding, and the zogbot pulls up your name, they won't see a scary
all-caps printout from the FBI saying "this person is a known terrorist."
Zogbot won't know a thing about you being classified as a terrorist. the reason
for this Silent Hit, is because the FBI knows there are too many local Zogbots
who are inawoods types and who are ebil Nazis and who are white supremacists,
and they have access to the NCIC database, so it would be self-defeating if
local Nazi cops could search for themselves in NCIC to see if they are on the
Watchlist.

isn't that kinda funny? that our Dystopian Orwellian Nightmare spy machine has
implemented a method to protect and conceal known terrorists because our Deep
State cannot trust its own jackboots? clown world.

Michael Long
Michael Long

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3422065/CHS-FINAL-Redacted.pdf

2011 SECRET//NOFORN
Confidential Human Source Recruiting

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3423273/CHS-Assessing-Aid.pdf

Spot & Filter -> Assess -> Develop -> Recruit -> Handle -> Turnover/Terminate

did you know that to become an FBI informer, their official policies require an
Agent with over 20 years of experience to spend at least 5 days compiling all
data about you that the Govt has; which means your entire life since everyone
is by default being spied on and recorded at all times by the NSA. And it's not
just you, but this search also extends to your family and employers and
friends. The Agent spends 5 days sifting through your data to determine how
well you meet their criteria for being a gud goy.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3422922/Guidance-on-Guardian-Assessments-2013.pdf

Guardian is the FBI's case management database tool for all contacts and tips.
anytime one of you spergs shit poats "some of you goys are alright, just don't
go to the Minecraft server tomorrow", and then some fat "journalist" kikess
tattle tales to the FBI about "muh Nazi terroristic threats ZOMG!", then the
FBI has to investigate the threat as if it is the real deal. at this point, no
formal investigation is opened, just the CT assessment to determine whether an
investigation should be opened on you (in Minecraft).

upon opening any Guardian case file on you for any reason whatsoever, FBI
policy requires them to search every FedGov database for you data, plus the DMV
for your photo, plus any Business filing in your State, plus Jewgle/Jewtube and
searches for all of your email addresses, your social media accounts, and the
results from the searches are saved into Guardian.

so whenever you get that friendly chat from your local FBI pals who just want
to ask you a few questions user, no you are not being investigated because we
know you didn't commit a crime, we just need your help and i have friends who
talk just like you too and hey, you're gud with computers, lol yuor smarter
than me, you should consider applying to the FBI for a job as a Forensic
Pizzagate Coverup Technician–always remember–this Guardian policy and that
the FBI have already trawled your entire online life and they know everything
about you before they even contacted you.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3416775/DIOG-Redactions-Marked-Redacted.pdf

this long ass boring pdf is the FBI's Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide.
this is the manual of all FBI policies for spying on your fucking ass. i have only read
through the first half of this document, but a few things have lept out at me. if you
want to make it a little bit harder for the Glow in the Darks to spy on you, there are 3
tactics which i have noticed that might work. the FBI cannot so easily spy on or mole up
or entrap American's who are affiliated with academic and religious groups. for that, the
FBI has to run up the chain of command to get special permission in writing. this prohibition
stems from the post-Watergate scandals, where the Church Committee revealed the FBI had been
illegally targetting college student groups and professors and clergy. afterwards, the FBI
got smacked down by Congress, and so now they have special rules for targetting those groups.
the third tactic is quite counter intuitive–make phones calls to legitimate journalists. that
FBI manual states over and over that when they are spying on a target, if that target's phone
has called any journalists, then the FBI has to get special permission from the Attorney General
to continue spying. this also stems from the abuses uncovered by the Church Committee. i doubt
a "citizen journalist" on Twatter counts to save your ass from indiscriminant bulk dragnet surveillance.
it has to be a "real" reporter who writes for a recognized

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Kill yourself ass faggot
I blame you personally

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

The ailens that manage the feds and mossad are smelling planck molecules being omitted from my anus cavity.
That's how based I am

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (995.5 KB, 1115x715)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

You win. That’s the funniest thing I’ve read all day long sir

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

This reading how the fbi operate, they try to find a informant close to you offering money or business contacts. Then they wait. There is a reason shitskins that lived in the West got drone striked as soon as they left to join ISIS they just bookmark you until they can do something. They also do something called parallel case building so the FBI illegaly spy on a suspect collect data then if you are caught doing wrong think in real life they suddenly have two years worth of info.

Look up operation snowwhite with Scientology, so these government agencies are very vulnerable when the work follows them home. The FBI also is in great need of cyber security applicants.

James Phillips
James Phillips

YOU BOOMER FUCK! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT TO BEGIN WITH. YOU CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION HAS LEFT US. EAT SHIT CUNT.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

I got redflagged for talking honestly about Saint Tarrant.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

When the war starts these globohomos are going to be up for days straight trying to pulverize hard drives like the KGB shredding documents in East Berlin.

Attached: 97b091270db4e33cc78d412fcb40d1e58ff44d6289b1fb87aade4fb02d0dfc16.png (10.4 KB, 400x450)

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

GenXers are the ones that brought you the red pill, you're thinking of the Boomers.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss%E2%80%93Howe_generational_theory

Attached: ccvtzgaxsjp21.jpg (44.92 KB, 719x713)

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

DUDE THEY CAN FRAME US FOR ANYTHING
I guess we should just stop coming here hurrrr
I guess you morons better start being smarter.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

So assume you're being surveilled for now.

do you think they are watching me when I jerk off too?
is my shitter bugged?

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

"Saint Tarrant" was astroturfed here by Jews. Others they have turfed here include:
Trump
Breivik
Weis-Sandman

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

The FBI is currently hard at work trying to entrap low IQ honkies in order to present them as right wing racist terrorists.

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

w-why would anyone support the murder of diversity?
I'll kill you.

Attached: 1555150502508.png (253.41 KB, 2518x1024)

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

See this great elaborate post in detail exposing glownigger ZOG shit
all of the sudden read (Known or Suspected Terrorist) in Minecraft

Lost my shit but great post, yeah there is way more "ebul YT GOY TERRORISTS" on there than they want to admit. Too many for them to control.

This small leak exists because they want to keep fronting us a little minority with their media, meanwhile we're not, there's just too many pussies rn to actually come out and speak their mind in public, and to actually go do something about it, put up a poster, spread cut paper chaff all over the place etc.

Attached: 543545543345543.png (111.87 KB, 350x338)

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

you know how the NSACIAFBI "prepares" for any existential natsec threat by doing it themselves first? and always as a false flag staged "training exercise."

i would bet money that on the DOTR, it will be NSA themselves who lobs the Hail Mary and activates their own secret nationwide EMP, which will erase every hard drive and CDROM and backup tape possessed by the Glow in the Darks. NSACIAFBI won't allow what happened to the Stasi archives to happen to them. but i also know the Glow in the Darks are fundamentally incompetent–they always fuck up some tiny detail. so there will be some backup-of-the-backup-of-the-backups which is hidden in an EMP shielded vault, and the Mall Cop guarding it will probably turn out to be /ourguy/ and he will "liberate" that backup and it will mysteriously vanish from Federal custody and end up posted here or on Wikileaks (assuming the Internet even still exists after DOTR).

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

when someone reach tenda rates of socks, you know that's one very angry boi you got on your hand.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Whatever, you pussy.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

*coprophilian semite noises*

Hunter King
Hunter King

Now where have I heard that one before…

Attached: 1553455261262.png (756.56 KB, 1219x676)

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Do you even "Everything was satire/it's just a prank, bro" ?

No lawyers required

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

I don't know. You're not a Jew; you're just a low-IQ cocksucker that washed up here when they started publicizing this board. The Jews all already know where I live. I bet you were here in 2016 posting God Emperor memes, Deus Vult, and telling us that Trump was the great white savior. Fuck you. Go away.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

I too hope the FBI shows up. Im looking forward to it.

When I thought I was under surveillance, I'd leave the house, sans phone, and walk around my neighborhood with a black bag wearing black clothing. After walking around my residential city neighborhood to shake any tails, I'd get rid of the contents of the duffel bag, and change clothes (from the bag) and disappear for a while (and do legal things).

The point was to look as suspicious and criminal as possible, while not breaking the law. In the same period, I burned a bunch of disk drives (neighbors complained of the smell) and used offerup and craigslist to get people to come and take away books and other possessions, in an attempt to make it difficult for any people watching to know what I was ditching, but to make it look like I was ditching something.

I looked and acted suspicious, but totally legal, so that they'd waste medical resources on me.

I felt a lot of satisfaction when I read that Saint Earnest did his thing in that period. Like a bunch of you, I feel sad that he wasn't able to get a higher score, considering that he's going into captivity until the white race wins and frees him. I hope him, Tarrant and Philip Arps (the guy looking at 14 years for sharing Tarrant's video) are all happy and cozy right now.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Gucci boots? Is that legit?

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

40 percent target subjects who adhere to racist ideologies, and “a significant majority” of them are white nationalists or white supremacists.
"McGarrity said the "most deadly" domestic terrorism threat facing the country is "the lone offender who self-radicalized online [and] who has access to a weapon.”
Sucks for anyone who rawdogs Zig Forums and owns a deer rifle. FBIniggers just put you on notice.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

You have no idea who the fuck you're talking to.

Attached: 1155596726486.jpg (37.38 KB, 400x319)

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

unic

Attached: 20190508-210706.gif (9.66 MB, 720x639)

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

Another genx here. People born around 1920 brought you hart-celler. The boomers brought you Reagan and 1986 amnesty. The redpilled genxers couldn't stop clinton or Bush, so you got NAFTA, transfer of tech to China, infinite Mexicans. Etc.

I would argue some genxers knew but couldn't convince boomers to unhook. Other genxers were drug addled or totally demoralized by their boomer parents.

Mr copd - I hope you look at your expected futures, think about what you can do for your race and then go for it. Do it 100%. Hopefully you will inspire the youth. I met a boomer with copd and it was pathetic as fuck - guy couldn't move 30ft without resting and wheezing.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

It only really would happen to a absolute soyboy, trust me you are better risk getting stabbed because how they get them to stay is getting to become drug fiends. Theres enough actual fags though and reporting rape can get their entire crew separated so its to risky to just go after any Whites for rape.

To be honest Whites are the biggest targets in prison you are out numbered and if you look weak or even you are big but look brand new the niggers will usually be the one shaking you down with a group of them at your cell. Don't accept "gifts" from anybody. Niggers will cause you the most trouble.

So what happens is The niggers show up to your cell will tell you either you put money in their canteen, give them something or if you resist they will beat your ass and take it all , with the same thing the next day. Nobody is coming to your rescue because fights are their only entertainment. Also once you are seen as a shakedown target its going to be hard to get rid of the niggers.

Also prison snitches will get you killed they will often be some type of OG nigger that made a deal with the prison and a lot of the time innocent White guys get thrown to the wolves so the OG nigger can take the heat off their back.

You don't want to be anti-social the more White groups you are seen around even if you are new the less chance you will be shaken down by some niggers. Already knowing prison behavior makes you way less a target things like never ever talk when everybody is watching tv, cupping your ear towards the tv because the speakers are shit, wear sandals in the showers, dont hide in your cell alone
(screams come take my shit niggers), dont buy a bunch of food it makes you a target, buy hygiene items like deodorant right off the bat.

If you want to be for sure safe in prison as a White be useful by knowing how to make things from drugs to dyes , learn how to light cigarettes with no lighter and OGs will kind of respect you.

If you are a vet pump that shit up tell people you have combat experience killed multiple people it will spread that you are a combat badass and you will most likely wont be messed with as much.

No matter what though some people will just want to start trouble because their psychopaths.

Basically try not to look like the new kid at all.

I would not recommend what I did when I heard I was going to be a target for being new and hanging out in my cell too long by myself right when I got there at first. So I had to steal a piece of ceramic from the art room rubbed shit on it made a cloth handle, got soap and baby oil rubbed infront of my cell on the floor, covered myself in it in the morning. A 5 pack of niggers showed up the before they could step in front of my cell they were slipping I dragged one into my cell went to work and the fat one came rushing in fell on top of me I slipped away and he got his ceramic shaving too.
I got investigated and they both got sepsis. Solitary is not fun and made to make you go crazy , so its more likely will go back in the hole.
But, i had nickname of booby after and no more nigger problems.

Attached: coon-bomb.png (565.2 KB, 1024x776)

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

abcnews
Surely those stats are trustworthy. But whatever, clarifications and using per capita measures are things normalfags don't care about. Let them think a few thousand anons are the greatest threat to ever exist.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

I appreciate your sentiments!

One thing I dislike about Zig Forums are the cynical schizos who declare everything fake, that everyone who says he will do something wont, etc.

A lot of us are as sincere as a heart attack. In fact, that is how I typically get in trouble - im honest about how I see reality - and that scares people.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

faggot image quoting a literal NIGGER
muh big principled phrase full of air
muh ebil police
+ leftie verbose still admixed to a few Zig Forums arguments
totally legit, very convincing /leftypol/index.html

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

You sound like a fed quite honestly. I hope that a nigger kills you with your own pistol tonight if you are.

Attached: 402ba71c6fc09eee4c48184d4d9931556032b886.png (385.82 KB, 501x625)

William Hall
William Hall

Attached: 19c2372a1898512cb1198800695116b7c5e192d812faf6bd92def441429838ea.jpeg (49.38 KB, 850x400)

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

i use to think that about the bread and circus, but it's false.
if it were the case, they wouldn't spew the bullshit they do in the media, in the manner they do.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

quoting nihilistic non-whites
RESPECT IS BASED ON VIRTUE AND FEAR

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Probably won't happen to me - no nigs near me. You sound like one of those schizos that thinks we are all shills. That's not the case, but I know you don't believe me. Honk honk!

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

You literally rubbed excrement on the ceramic piece to make the cloth stick?

Would you say that prison in the US is designed to be sadistic and Talmudical?

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

This board has been overrun with shills, feds, and idiots for years now. It's hard to tell if someone is just one of those things or all three.

Attached: 380a250cb11c6fca096674eb484472d42d16f6e0.png (333.97 KB, 600x800)

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Feels? I have military drones/planes over my house regularly. Fuckers dont even hide and fly low as fuck.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

RAPE AND KILL NON WHITE CHILDREN. THEY WOULD DO THE SAME TO YOURS IF THEY GOT THE CHANCE

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Gangs destroy white society, lone gunmans destroy jews or oligarchs.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

rape
No, hershel. Just kill.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (353.8 KB, 1024x634)

Ian King
Ian King

*jewish

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

any 2 out of 3 is… interesting.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Yes, an antisemite is a person jews don't like.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Redpill then. Most are jewish tho, just redpill jews about their cult.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

The time for redpilling is over.

Attached: THE-FINAL-ARGUMENT.webm (418.56 KB, 480x360)

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

No. He contaminated the sharp end to promote infection.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

If we all get onto the watch list, wouldn't that completely defeat the purpose?
That can't possibly watch all of us.

If YOU are not on a few watch lists… YOU should be ashamed of yourselves…

Attached: d3935f5e0912630390a9eb5dac1818807ae18d18ecb0828f4eb5758713db87e0.jpg (91.74 KB, 533x401)

Luis Long
Luis Long

Until you actually do that and just post stuff online, redpill jews.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

Attached: leftypolscum.webm (5.38 MB, 640x360)

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

saved, if you made this put high interval high speed blinking pictures of shock value degeneracy and retard commie shit in there.

Attached: lolmao.png (212.1 KB, 509x331)
Attached: iiagli8jqtlz.jpg (61.25 KB, 629x956)
Attached: 1510942123790.jpg (89.65 KB, 475x637)

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Always kill federal agents. They are tools of the jews.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

When shitposting counts as domestic terrorism to glowniggers I'm pretty sure most of Zig Forums is on this list.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

This shit isn't marxist. Importing shitskins to break unions and keep wages low while the rich get even richer just ain't marxist.
Excuse me? That's a core tenant of marxism.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

The boomers brought you Reagan and 1986 amnesty
you're a real mathmatical wizard, I'm called a boomer now and in 1986 I was 19 years old, how the fuck didn't that make me anything more than a guy who graduated high school, moved out opf home, and rented an apartment and bought his first car. As for you pathetic jew backed boomer reference, America was much different back then, how was I to know the next 6 Presidents, all of Congress, and the Senate were going to sell out the US and move every god damn job offshore. Youth inspires youth, not old, hard working truck drivers or carpenters. You fucking glory hole pissant.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Attached: goodgood.gif (1.29 MB, 502x378)

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

He's right, it's mostly a waste of time, especially here.
Bright anons, if you want to help the white race, if you are planning on doing ops in the real world - pay attention, I'm going to give you great advice.
The first thing you need to realize is that the greatest risk to you is not the Jew, the Muslim, the Fed, the Black man, or the Asiatic. Instead, the greatest risk of failure originates with the left half of the white bell curve.
How to deal with this problem
Do not go looking for white partners (or any partners for that matter). If you try to recruit and train that left half of the bell curve, to get them on your page,
you will fail. THEY ARE ALREADY TOO CONDITIONED TO REGARD THE JEW AS THEIR MASTER. If you put Mein Kampf in their hands and look away, when you check in on them they will be reading Pam Geller, Robert Spencer, and Breitbart.
The way to proceed
is the same way the Jew proceeds with them, the same way the Fed does, the Military recruiter, or the politician.
YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SQUEAMISH AND SIMPLY DUPE THEM INTO DOING WHAT YOU NEED THEM TO DO. There is no other way. If you try to redpill them they will simply become confused. Dupe them into pursuing their racial/national interest instead. If you put any trust in them, they will betray that trust in favor of the Fed, Jew, whomever, and you will end up hating your race and wondering why you put sny faith in it at all.
Just pity them and dupe them. It's the only way to deal with the sub 100 IQ whites.
Take my advice and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

we're on here, we're all "idiots" or rather.. niggers and faggots, idiot

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

That is not the point, they used memes and internet postings to convict him. I am not defending him, but I think internet should be separate like it was back in the boomer 90's. Those days are gone and many people have your apathetic attitude. The loss of a single freedom isn't the point, it is the bigger picture. A man should not be judged on some shitposts or fucking bergbook.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Assad's mother was a westerner

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

This shit doesn't happen… At least not in medium security joints like I was in. This is the type of shit people who have never done time think it's like.

Maybe fed or maximum security prisons are different but this shits not even close to my experiences. At all.

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

booby?

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

yeah like booby-traps
you know?
he set up a trap for those niggers to slide around in like home alone
pretty funny 10/10

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Oh fuck, I am slow. They couldn't call you something better than titty?

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

K. Heather H. didn't get hit though.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

People get murdered by the communist states of America for shit posts on the internet because of kiked red-flag laws.

William Barnes
William Barnes

Well he also hit someone with a car and that person died.
Look at this bluepilled lemming not knowing what happened at Charlottesville and how Heyer actually died

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Practice reading comprehension. I chose my words carefully.
Was she hit? Yes.
Did she die? Yes.
What happened to the driver? You already know.
How did he get in that position?
He was duped.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Attached: kek.jpg (18.25 KB, 188x255)

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

One of the 850 would be a badge of honor in this world. Just shelter your family and kids.

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

non-stop jewing since 9/11
nazis happens
Oh shit nigga what are they doing.

Attached: 1549240904755.jpg (132.27 KB, 1024x789)

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

non-stop jewing since the beginning of time
Jews reap what they sow time and time again
FTFY

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

You are welcome to join us on the alien bread.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

antifa is funded by Soros NGOs, that's why they're allowed to operate

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (582.06 KB, 800x661)

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

CONFRONT MARXIST SCUM:

zigforums.com/thread/2886009/right-politics

Attached: WhiteArmyPropagandaPosterOfTrotsky.jpg (203.92 KB, 600x828)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

If dubs I'm on the list

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (308.56 KB, 470x353)

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

rolling

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Im sorry you got so upset.

Aren't your parents from the baby boom generation? I'd call them boomers. Calling you a bomber didnt seem reasonable - I think most could call you gen-x.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

booby could also be a word for shit

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

rolling

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

piss off the locals
They shoot shit up
No shit. Now if a million nobodies started shooting we could overthrow our rulers.
Get out there and do your bit.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Rolling for the van. . .

Attached: Moral-Clarity.jpg (378.44 KB, 800x881)

James Hill
James Hill

What are you talking about? That book is an award winning fictional novel. There's nothing factual about it.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

mfw I'm probably not

Attached: 3321537bf00f1d952cb88814472c05cf83ad8692556121f76383303bfd1a9263.png (181.16 KB, 546x546)

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

niggers call it boo-boo

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Rolling to be on the list.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

I'm not saying anons shouldn't get fit, but even a man in a wheelchair can operate a drone.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Can any of you faggots do math? The article says that only 40% of the 850 involve "racist idealogies".

850 * .4 = 340

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Allegedly, Dylann Roof got his ass kicked by a nigger that befriended him. I doubt anyone will care about Earnest though.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

It would be hilarious if they're monitoring me

FYI: I love wasting your time

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

could he kill more niggers then in prison?

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Kek

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

See guys? We will all make it.

Attached: we-will-all-make-it-frens.jpg (115.39 KB, 432x453)

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Literal gang members kill more Americans daily
And this is completely ok for the kikes that rule over you.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

i'm still here

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

and you didn't see that until now?
I doubt it

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Call me a faggot for using it but everyone that said Discord was a honeypot or fed haven were 100% correct

Attached: unknown.png (83.78 KB, 680x376)

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

In case the feds are in this thread, I unironically want to state publicly that I do not intend on harming innocent men, women, and children (or their property).

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

If you get caught shooting up a synagogue they're throwing you in Max, also it will likely highly depend on the county/state you're in when you get thrown into the slammer. Some prisons are chill, some are the reasons for the stereotypes.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

DOUBT

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

I guess they forgot that the total body count from 9/11 was in the thousands. Why are they overtargeting white supremacists/white terrorists? They are by far the least violent extremists in the US.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

mind = blown

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

You can always pay a private detective agency to investigate them if you think you're being watched.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Isn't that illegal?

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Israel is doing the world a huge favor by dropping bombs on the apes
Not at all. These apes are tranfered to Europe where we spend money so they can rape our kids. Zionist scum like you are worst enemies. Even worse than jews themself.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Checked. Yes it is. So is having a wide open border , usury , drug usage , and theft

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Attached: jewhitler.jpg (37.53 KB, 641x419)

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Jesus Christ

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

Capitalism should be destroyed and its ten times more dangerous than Marxism. At least in a Communist society you know you're being genocided. In a Capitalist society the oligarchs laugh and lie about it.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

lol the jokes on the Feds that most of Zig Forums isn't even white!

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Kill yourself commie kike.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

(heil'd)
Reading their privacy policy alone should have been a red flag for most redpilled people

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Was she hit? Yes
WRONG.
The land whale was never touched by the car, but you knew that already.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Die, kike!

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

was obvious from the start. checking the dubs though
anyways, who the fuck would actually use a furry-run faggot san francisco honeypot chat service
unless, you just do it to cause chaos and waste the time of CIA niggers (maybe?)

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Is he in prison or not? Which side of 100 IQ was he on?

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Move the goalposts
Did, or did he not hit the land whale kike?

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Was he stupid or not?

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

Why can't you answer the direct question, correct your LIE, and instead only answer with another irrelevant question?
ondebatingjews.jpg

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

Did he accomplish anything at all?

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

“the velocity” of domestic terrorism cases “is much quicker than it’s ever been.”

a = ∂v/∂t

Attached: ACCELERATE.jpg (39.38 KB, 337x253)

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

Filtered.
And there you have a textbook example of a kike boys, and a perfect example of why you shouldn't feel bad slaughtering them mercilessly. They don't think like you do, because they are demonic. Don't ever feel pity for them; feel pity for the innocent lives they have ruined in their bloodlust.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

What kind of loser wants to see a white kid's life destroyed for nothing?

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

That's a big if

Adrian James
Adrian James

That worked before ISPs and Google retained all data you've submitted over the internet.

OY vey fbi goy! Don't you know that I have so very many EVIL right wing neighbors? They could have broken into my WiFi also I have racists family members talk to them!

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Please, racists. Voluntarily stand down. Your flesh is just as deliciously tasty as the flesh of those you hate. You are practically indistinguishable, so you should forgive your enemies, and go do things that will make you tastier, such as working out at the gym.

I know it’s common to prefer fatty meats, but I tend to trim the fat off, personally.

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

Only 850? Mostly the lone wolves pull shit off, because of the snitch factor among the white inferiorists.

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

How can we discourage lone wolves..? They are too isolated even to mark for consumption! Ooh, this truly must be an evil society, where even the most isolated people can find no peace…

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

Holy shit i cut myself on your post are you a wizard?

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

I’m just tryin’ to be creative. Are we not safe to talk about the joys of long pigs here, and the delicious scents made by crematoriums? Who knows what might prove the salvation of people who have fallen off the edge?

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Too bad 99% of them are attention seeking faggots who think they're going be martyrs by shooting up a bunch of random people, and then getting killed or arrested.

They'd be much more effective if they actually picked meaningful, individual targets, and if they actually tried to get away with it so they'd live to fight another day. But that doesn't get your name in the newspaper, which is all these faggot pretenders actually want.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

Crematorium smoke smells like bbq. Cannibals are usually faggots. If you're going to go crazy, just go shoot up a synagogue please don't pretend to be Hannibal Lector. It took Thomas Harris about ten years to write each book.

Colton Young
Colton Young

This guy gets it.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

go be serial killers goys and burls
spend your whole life skulking and lying
watch society ignore you
develop a hobby that will never, ever reduce your isolation
revel in having no apparent influence
be completely outmatched in impact by the basic rate at which people live and breed
be hated by literally everyone
live in fear, die alone

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Wow bro, you write your story, let someone else write the story where they're a cool assassin of political figures and that one time he accidentally shot the dogwalker.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Eh. Crazy is racial hateslavery. Cannibalism is just liking pork. Prions are nearly the entire reason cannibalism really even has a taboo on it, as otherwise I suspect every human culture would practice funereal cannibalism. Vatmeat will bring in cannibalism for real once the tech can guarantee sufficiently perfect proteins and low pathogen loads.

I’m trying to deradicalize people because the future if the world we’re in is likely to be so bizarre and awesome. Let’s give people bound to bad patterns chances to read newer, weirder I/O, right?

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Doesn’t that just strike you as pathetic? Kindness and honesty gives my ideas actual influence, and it’s extremely likely that I really will get to quite legally feast on human flesh in reward.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

You want to deradicalize people to prepare them for the radical future.
Transmetropolitan is a comic not a guideline for the future. If cannibalism is just liking pork you would just eat pork.
You seem to be a bit of a nut already so stop taking hormons and please become a lone wolf for leftist cannibal homos. Spread the word. Write a manifesto. Shoot some jews.
No. Nobody has to live the way you want to define it. You are a downer and diverter.
Lone Wolves! Go Deeper! Work Harder! Train Better! The Day is Yours!

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

What’s it like to be a radical, anyways? It’s Batman sans Bruce, innit? Or is it more like Jon sans Garfield?

It’s a boiling powerlessness, innit? A goading that the chanslaves inflict, a stewing in miserable lies and hopelessness, a miserable snarling enmity that eventually breaks a person…

That’s what I imagine radicalization to be.

This world is amazingly beautiful, though. Have you ever contemplated the beauty of the cells in plants and animals? All the little organelles and protein manifolds… And we just chew that up and dump it in our gut’s acid bath, after which it goes into the bacterial distillation tubes of the intestines.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

I don’t know what Transmetropolitan is, so a lovely (You) just revealed their own taste, lol. I don’t take hormones either. I’m man enough to defy this slavish place.

Broken people grasp for any excuse to be dreary, but you’re all just living in cells to me. Every human being is trapped in cells for as long as they live, at least with present technology. Not one of you is free of cells. ;)

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Why the fuck are you faggots pretending that 850 is anything but number of active investigations? You do realise that number of Zig Forumsacks on their different watchlists is probably much higher? Anyone from the US who posted something that can be considered as a threat to certain groups of people, government, or society in general without carefully obscuring their identity is almost certainly present on some kind of list, their placement dependent on their assigned threat level.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

There is only 850 users on Zig Forums

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Does this work with other trannies where you know they live a miserable shit life with no hope or future?
You have a fetish and you want me to be impressed by it. I just want you to go out and shoot some people while screaming "HONK HONK!".
By the way I live in the dark so I'll never die you crazy whackadoodle.

William Flores
William Flores

Good.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Such joy, such happiness! Such beautiful cells you live and think in!

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

trips has me getting vanned

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

ur really bad at math. retard.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

what are they gonna do, arrest me for posting catgirls?

Attached: cat-girl-drinking.jpg (165.8 KB, 849x1200)

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Ed Buck, is that you?

William Watson
William Watson

Dubs. You’re fucked kiddo

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Heil. You’re not on the list. You’re fucked

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

Pacifist asexual, so no.
I’m a thinker. I live in thinking.
I don’t really understand people.
I feel bad for people who don’t find this world as beautiful as I do.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Have you ever thought about the way a tree is like a crystal? It’s this hard structure growing upon itself, accreting over time. Crystals don’t pull from their roots the same way, but if a crystal had roots and a vascular system…

If you pressure a crystal so its shape changes and then pit it back into growth solution, the whole way it grows will change.

Trees do that, too. They can be pressed out of shape, or split and made to grow different. The growth pattern permanently changes.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

rolling

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Sometimes I wish I could go down to the Mohorovičić discontinuity. I’m sure there’s nothing to really see in the mantle - nothing but a foundry glow, and rocks not valuable enough to be worth hauling out across such an altitude. I’m sure, and yet… It’s a longing faintly beyond reason. Are there unknown compounds where the heat and pressure reach a state of liquifying spectacle? If we could mine at that depth, are there known compounds that would become newly abundant?

Gold is dense! Has it in geological time sunk towards the mantle? Has iridium? Are there radioactive materials down there?

People fight over the surface of the earth, yet there are so many wonders from the very small to the very big. Let’s all do our best to live in peace.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

mfw I am not on the list.

Attached: brat-baby.png (594.8 KB, 1000x523)

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

I just wanted to draw and make cool software. It didn't have to be this way. They wouldn't listen.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

I guess I’m saying we could all use Moholes, lol. The Earth would be a better place with many gaping Moholes.

But more broadly… Again, it seems not-strong that people end up miserable and isolated.

How about mantis shrimp? Not really my thing, can’t rhapsodize for you, but look them up. Lots of people think mantis shrimp are awesome. They hunt in the ocean with water bullets.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

sub 115 IQ actually

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Don't know why everyone is bashing you. Like you alone could change anything, don't mind the angry retards.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Good thing I am not on the list. Could cause trouble for the future leader of National Socialism in America.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

Ok. It's just that people told me that the guy likes to have similar discussions about his numerous fetishes while larping as a fully rational "intellectual". The problem is that his fetishes prove that he isn't one, as do yours. It is really not that hard to understand why eating human meat or even something like dog meat is considered taboo in western societies. And prions have nothing to do with it. So the only reason one would go out of their way to satisfy such urges is because of some kind of irrational emotional attraction to the act, and not because they rationalized that eating human flesh is like eating pork. As another user have pointed out, if it was the same, any rational person would choose pork.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

if dubs they have to post list

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Make it happen Feds.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

"Then we'll be mercilessly slaughtered by ZOG in the shade!"

Attached: 300-teaser-hd.jpg (51.38 KB, 1000x562)

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Technically they are. "Nation" relates to birth. Nativity. Natal ward. Native. It is literally 100% about blood relations and has nothing to do with geography. Kikes pervert our language at every opportunity, and this was a big opportunity.

"One Nation under God" refers to the posterity of the founding group. Niggers aren't part of the American Nation. Beaners aren't part of it. Kikes aren't part of it. I don't really feel like I'm part of it despite the fact that my northern European ancestors came here and clawed an existence out of raw land. Some were even involved in building and incorporating a city. I'm still not part of the stock which has been passed down from the original British population of the colonies. Point being: sand niggers aren't American nationals even if their burka/hijab popped them out here.

This is one of the reasons that Latin isn't a compulsory subject these days. As the kikes have steadily ruined education they've certainly axed the subject which would give the population a measure of resilience against their filthy word games.

Thay they can carry forth such a coordinated effort is impressive in a way. Evidence of reptilian drive. A sociopathic hive driven to enrich itself with mundane luxury while destroying the good and the true at all costs.

On this note: the American "Revolution" wasn't a fucking revolution. It was a secession. We aren't allowed to call it what it was because then the hypocrisy of the Civil War would be more apparent to the retarded normies. The antebellum South has been made out to be an evil collection of slave owners and idiot rednecks but it was, proportionally, better educated than the North and its inhabitants were much more closely tied to nature and reality itself than the northern monopolists and wage slaves.

Clownworld makes me want to scream until my brain leaks out of my ears/nose sometimes. Deception everywhere.

Attached: Virtus-Et-Honor.mp4 (2.1 MB, 404x720)

Ethan James
Ethan James

And gradually I came to hate the jew.
What the fuck do you think this is, a game of Whose Line?

Attached: BBDD69EB-6B9E-4635-8978-273B6958BF86.jpg (170.5 KB, 1000x1002)

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

May as well roll.

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

being radicalized much faster than ever before thanks to the internet
thank the US """(((media)))""", they are the ones driving all of this….

Attached: 5D99DD59AD8F3D7CC5EFDD60E8BFAD96C1051D49AD059BC9E5825858349AEE4D-713x0.jpg (23.24 KB, 713x535)

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

8 CHAN SERVER
N.T. Technology, Inc.
200 Paul Ave
San Francisco, CA 94124

8 CHAN
N.T. Technology, Inc.
Suite 5901
9120 Double Diamond Parkway
Reno, NV 89521

8 CHAN OWNER JIM WATKINS
Race Queen (RQI), Inc.
2303 Cityland 10 Tower 1, 156 H.V
Dela Costa St. Makati City, Philippines

8 CHAN REGISTAR
tucows
96 Mowat Avenue, Toronto, Ontario,
M6K 3M1, Canada

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

I'm going to say that it is the kikes themselves who are engineering all this via their behavior.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

hello fren, <long talk to blend in> I got some really good explosives, did you really want to blow up that X? well then I'm your fren

look that is how it goes, they try to give ie explosives or whatever to people and lit try to push them to commit a terrorist attack. that way they get to put you away for a very long time and at the same time pet them selves on the back and go to the media
after a long investigation into a terrorist group, at 9 am this morning we aprehended a terrorist and prevented an atta….

they have lit been doing this for decades. posting shit on the internet doesn't cut it user

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

So does this mean alphabet agencies are watching people post pictures of smug anime girls?

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Attached: 1557451885303.png (526.18 KB, 854x412)

Brandon White
Brandon White

Y'know, some of you guys are alright. Don't go near the synagogues in Austin this weekend.

Subscribe to pewdiepie

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Attached: 1557452907436.png (957.83 KB, 854x683)

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

only 40% are racist
We need to work harder

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

did you include the white power sign guy banned from wrigley filed by theo the savior. 851 and counting…

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

I'm not. My OPSEC is superb.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Is it illegal to pour gasoline on a muslim and then use a burning Quran to lite them on fire illegal? Would it possibly count as community service?

Attached: download.jpeg (8.73 KB, 275x183)

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Id also like to know the rules on releasing goats infected with highly contagious flesh eating bacteria into the middle east.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Kindness and honesty gives my ideas actual influence
BAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS NAIVE FAGGOT AND LAUGH

So the Clintons/Trumps/Soros/Rothchilds of the world are influential because they are honest & kind?

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Pathetic nigger, they were going to do this kind of shit anyways.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

rolling

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

I did it with images from this thread to show what can be done
I do not keep pictures of chopped off penises on my computer

Attached: that-leftypol-video.webm (2.86 MB, 500x280)

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Good thing I am not on the list. Could cause trouble for the future leader of National Socialism in America.

Your Jew psychiatrist giving you too many meds?

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Rolling dubs for list, trips for van.
Dear White Jesus please protect me from the yiddy zogbots.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

What software do you use to edit videos?

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

If the government spends resources on me, they might mis the next Earnest or aloha snackbar
My thinking too. Those who have a reason to not carry out a one-man crusade should instead at least try to draw some heat on themselves here, if for no other reason than to waste fed resources and obscure the actual heroes.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

A proper terrorist would also discuss his plans to any involved
No, anyone here planning anything will never say a word about it to anyone, ever. Zig Forums will collectively find out about it at the same time as everyone else, or possibly 15 minutes earlier.

Owen King
Owen King

Hmm that nose tho…..

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

This could be a giant loophole the spammers would then just plow right through and shut down platforms by basically ddos'ing.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

This is too simple to not be true.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

let me guess, only the european looking folks are terrorists.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

With how loudly I yell. I am always going to be on a damn list.

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Joining fed groups. They'll only target you if they see something amiss. Leave GPS-enabled devices at home so that they won't track you

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

that meme is getting closer to being true.

when i am Hitler, I will play a lot of video games.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

Pretty sure that they know by now, but they're either either oppose it for these three reasons come to mind:
1. Fear of accelerationism: If they rebelled, no one would support them and it would incur a sweep that would remove all likeminded types from federal positions
2. Fear of status: Maybe they agree with the rhetoric, but they don't want to join fat egotistical losers like Spencer and co. They probably think that they're doing closet WNs a favor by scaring them into not abandoning the system.
One fed posted on here a while ago and agreed with us, but every user ridiculed him and called him a race traitor. So I guess they think it's not worth it at all.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

I bet I am on this list kek.
"McGarishcuck said the "most deadly" domestic terrorism threat facing the country is "the lone offender [sic. wolf] who self-radicalized online [and] who has access to a weapon.”
I am going to nuke California, New York down past D.C., and use a MIRV I bought off the danknet to destroy most of the mid-sized cities in America. This will be my weapon as a Lone Terror Wolf.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

<Europa don't into nukage
Hey kid, wanna buy some red mercury? 'Cuz I know a guy. Well, a guy who knows a guy.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

I like how your solution for dismissing the double standards and falsehoods present in clown world is through distracting yourself with pornography and entertainment.

Even if we followed your advice, it wouldn't work because we get kicked out of private and public platforms. Has it ever occurred to you how this occurs in the first place? We can't enjoy nature because of released/rampant crime, violent activists, and the increased amount of non-whites that destroy the environment.

You can't form a cohesive society with several conflicting/contradictory values, otherwise a lot of people would snap.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Interesting thread.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Double standards aren’t a thing. One standard is being applied in accordance with long-term thinking. Instead of being pointless hateslaves, improving life conditions are used instead. Crime rates plunged while these ideas were being enacted - something that serves everyone.

You may have no decorum or pride and be willing to be an emotionally incontinent bigot-clown, but other people have pride that is more than skin deep. Get used to that. As technology and culture continue to advance, it’s only going to get better.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

I find it fascinating that bigots have to lie, and then complain that they get kicked out for lying. The crime rate thing, the environment… Both can be falsified with peace and humility.

For all his faults, Obama was an environmentalist leader; for all their faults, most “globalists” are, and so are all actual globalists. All “globalists” also at least try to pin down crime rates, and most globalists do, too. It worked well in America.

Stubbornly escalated perceptions of crime reveal public stupidity more than actual problems. People won’t “submit” to that, to their expectations of criminality being in error, but is there any threshold where they will? What if someday none of us have any privacy left and the most virtuous person in society turns out to be melanistic? Will you own that if it happens?

A better governing philosophy is based on the real world, on the best available data. One of the reasons why most people aren’t bigots and most bigots can’t find forums is because most people are reality-oriented. It’s completely normal to reference statistics and be like, “Oh. My deeply felt beliefs might be denim by the data, after all.”

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

At some point you all need to face the possibility that your “strong defiance” to “being replaced” may actually just be neuroticism.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Is this a Markov chain? it just blurts out a bunch of unrelated things without any chain of reasoning or justification

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

See, this might be true in a vacuum.

But imagine if every politically motivated mass shooter instead just killed some leftist celebrity or thought leader, and managed to get away with it, leaving the fear of further attacks.

Logan King
Logan King

Feds now tracking 850 possible domestic terrorists across the US, 40% racists
Fags now trying to entrap 850 dissidents across the US, 40% redpilled.
*ftfy

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

Fags now trying to entrap 850 dissidents across the US, 40% redpilled.
This.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

nigger, the south was working with the jewish bankers in britian and france to overtake europe.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

That makes no sense or whatsover.

The South was trying to segregate blacks but the unions want to give them equal rights.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

40 percent of 850

You're probably not on this list. At the very least a list not disclosed yet.

Tyler White
Tyler White

Underrated posts.

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

I used Kdenlive (I know - different user ID)

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

And in twenty years, you will hear the same thing said to you because you did the same as well.

John Reed
John Reed

To be fair to the kid, half of our gen is a bunch of wanna be successful boomer tier faggots, or been corrupted by fucking the hordes of shitskins for easy sex and drugs. Thats just the white 'half' of gen x, half of their number now is actually subhuman thanks to the hordes whom have come in.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

soon
<not blown past that wall thirty years back at least.

Stop worrying and start focusing on what you are going to do. This is a fight that will go kinetic, if you get scared about it you are going to just end up marched into an ditch one day after your women have been drug away to be gang raped to dead and thats the end of it, if you accept reality and prepare you can bring the fight they are looking for to their doorstep and make them march to the fucking pit instead. Fuck what they think or want in relation to what you say. Unlike them whom gladly proclaim what they are doing and want to do, by them rejecting any semblance of our voice they become utterly incapable of what their enemy is thinking, how their enemy thinks and what will happen when times get tough. In all of human history, the generals whom knew their enemy and their own better than their enemy won. And won hard.

Most decent generals in all of human history would have gladly given up half or more of their armies for just a fraction of the information we have been given about our own enemies and their capabilities. Start thinking about that long and hard. Start listening to them, really listening, and study how they move and operate. Stop worrying about some fucking law, if you are Zig Forums you are against their law, if you are white you are against their law, if you are male or have a family you care for you are against their law, if you can protect yourself you are against their law. doesn't matter what some shitpaper says. this is war and they are eager for it. So get it thru your head. time to think like an general, not just some solo cowed tard or an would be warrior thinking you are going out in a blaze of glory. nobody remembers those whom died fighting the yids in russia when they won, nobody is going to remember you if you waste your actions. So get to studying and thinking like an man determined to win a fucking war. Don't worry about not having soldiers yet, that is part of the equation and becomes an easy thing to get when the time is right.

Attached: c018aa3874ad0f49b1ce836991a0a030aecad6aff31861c917db3dcb0029dd48.png (5.93 MB, 2816x2112)

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

This guy is a shill, here to promote the narrative that Tarrant supporters and followers of his accelerationalism are muslim-haters, who ignore the Jewish Question. This is a central weapon they use to try to shift the consensus of the board towards considering Tarrant a false flag and deradicalization. They know that the strongest weapon against Zig Forums is claims of ignoring or accommodating the Jews.
This is a strawman
Tarrant's supporters are aware of his knowledge of the JQ, and are on board with Zig Forums's standardized knowledge of the world's events. Tarrant's knowledge of the JQ is clearly shown in the dogwhistling paragraph he wrote in the manifesto, as well as by the SS insignia's used upon his weapons, as well as the black sun; he didn't mention the jews as a point of his plan to escalate normalfags hatred of muslims in Europe and Oceania. Additionally, Tarrant did not advocate violence towards muslims in their home countries – knowing that this only serves the jew by promoting emigration and "refugees", as well as furthering the greater Israel plan.
Note how this poster is clearly not from here and posts something completely irrelevant to the current thread as an attempt to sow discord and break our orthodoxy.
This is all done to try and deradicalize us, keeping us from real world action, because they fear us

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

I know for a fact I am one of the 850.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Orly? What evidence?

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

(1)
you won't do anything you nigger
kek

Attached: Eucalyptus-Trees.png (1.72 MB, 1652x914)

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

As a member of generation x,, I'd like to apologize for our lack of action and the world we've left you..
I'm sure you understand the anons attacking you – still I'd like to say I, at least, actually appreciate this. I've never been witness to a gen x or boomer recognizing their part or perhaps, lack of a part in this world, and apologizing for it.
Kill yourself, schizophrenic ashkenazi mouthbreather.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

the majority of 40 % of 850

that's a weird way to say 210-280

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Not that user but if you own a gun, regularly purchase physical copies of anti-semitic and fascist literature while posting on Zig Forums constantly, you’re probably raising alarm bells

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Why don't more anons use tor?

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

That's pathetic, because we know there has to be tens of thousands of (((incels))) fapping to the Christchurch videos right now.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

It is funny that the feds are tracking the people that they share the memes of to their coworkers. It's basically fanboys stalking their favorite artists.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

You have to think, how many glow niggers monitor this stuff? How many get red pilled? They do their jobs, but when shtf there ought to be at least a few patriots on the inside willing to rebel against the kike machine. More huwites awaken daily. We can reclaim our heritage.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

That it?

Attached: KeKs.gif (255.79 KB, 255x178)

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

tfw we won't have to be alone

America is great because it's w
rate from America when it's no longer white.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Them visiting me in person about 2 years ago.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

I kind of skimmed through this. This is just people playing around in VR right and now something legally recognized correct?

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Remember lads, never express direct calls to action and never own anything incriminating over the longterm.

I do the first of these two things all the time for keks. It doesn't matter as I ain't going to do shit.

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Don't accept "gifts" from anybody. Niggers will cause you the most trouble.

Redpill me on this. t. would-be accepter of gifts

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

dont buy a bunch of food it makes you a target, buy hygiene items like deodorant right off the bat.

Fuck that. I need food badly to sustain myself and I have genes that cause me to barely sweat so don't need deodorant bullshit.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

You have to remember, those are only the 850 who were dumb enough to say something (calls to action, likely) worth investigating. There are many more who are careful with their words but feel the same.

Attached: 1553631464319.jpg (77.37 KB, 660x933)

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

Well I mean here are the conditions probably
Owns a gun
has downloaded a trojan which allows the fed to watch his PC
Has bought a bunch of ammo recently
doesn't keep up with family much if at all
is isolated and alone

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

It was in 1919, exactly 100 years ago. I wonder if the history has made a full circle and somebody, somewhere, is making the same speech.
Fragments of Hitler's War by David Irving.

Attached: irving1.PNG (84.9 KB, 493x626)
Attached: irving2.PNG (104.56 KB, 468x813)

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

anyone actually reading a privcy policy with a length numbering in the tens or hundreds.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

and of course he's still using it even when he knows it's a honeypot, jesus christ they're just asking for being removed from gene pool.
Someone tell these faggots that telegram exists. Or teamspeak, a few bucks per month for a channel.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Only 850? That's like Monday morning Zig Forums numbets, if you subtract the shills. Feds must be slacking off.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Nothing in prison is "free" or a "gift." By accepting you now "owe" them and that can be anything from cigarettes to pimping out your butthole because the guy you accepted a candy bar from lost a bet

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

KILL THE JEWS

Also Asuka eternally best girl.

Attached: ca96aa8db1c2e0bf4e7cce960e8418f657697e6bed009753a03f8425272ea2fb.jpg (202.7 KB, 920x1280)

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

OF course friend.
I also have Steve-O pics saved on my machine.
We are bros, friend….

Fuck.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

they fear it

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

weird how the fed watches all these terrorists but never seems to be able to prevent any actually terrorism. truly a mystery.

Attached: D3heiY-WAAA2BWp.jpg (65.08 KB, 1024x647)

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

Sounds like Nick Fuentes is going down.

Attached: walker-030317-xxkidsaltright-00682x-600x284.jpg (16.84 KB, 600x284)

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

I'm #1 most wanted on their list, no doubt about that

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Attached: DX0Bmw6U0AA4WKg.jpg (49.9 KB, 498x618)

Anthony King
Anthony King

Man fuck this, I'm going to strap myself into Minecraft VR, hook myself up to a drip feed of liquid nutrients and water, and never come back to reality again.

Attached: MMnK6gi.jpg (172.69 KB, 1000x1000)