Link between brains of Neanderthals and individuals with autism found

So there does seem to be a proven link afterall, between the brains of those who have autism (Including high functioning especially) and these super-predators in the video as shown in the study. Could this say anything if its true that the ancestors of those who have this brain once preyed on humans?:

"What could go wrong? With access to ancient human DNA and the advent of the gene editor CRISPR, it was only a matter of time until researchers started editing Neanderthal genes into laboratory-created ‘mini-brains’ to see what would happen. Efforts to create ‘Neanderthal minds’ were described 20 June in Science.

Autism researcher Alysson Muotri of the University of California, San Diego, says some of the features of Neanderthal brain development mirror what’s seen in the brains of children with autism. “I don’t want families to conclude that I’m comparing autistic kids to Neanderthals, but it’s an important observation,” he told Science, saying that these changes are linked to differences in social development."

spectrumnews.org/news/spotted/smart-genes-neanderthal-mini-brains-diabetes-link/

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/s41588-018-0152-6
washington.edu/news/2017/09/14/people-of-color-exposed-to-more-pollution-from-cars-trucks-power-plants-during-10-year-period/
washington.edu/news/2019/03/11/disproportionate-burden-from-air-pollution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whatever happened to 'male brain theory'? tool making might've been here

Autism isn't even real. See the wonderful book Re-Thinking Autism: Diagnosis, Identity and Equality. Just another ZOG created mental illness, like ADHD.

That's a pretty bad understanding of Neanderthals. They were one of the old races of man, more intelligent and stronger than Homo Sapiens, but unfortunately Sapiens reproduced faster and were starvation resistant, and over the course of millennia bred the superior Neanderthal to extinction. Now history is repeating itself, as niggers pour forth from africa and infect Europe with their inferior Sapien seed. It's almost as if the world exists to torment righteous people.

Autism is real. It is called "intelligence". What jews did was create a name and then associate smart kids with aspie kids and call it the same so the smart kids look like crazies, well, more than they normally would today surrounded by dumbfuck africans and all the variations of asians.

Where's the study?

Am I supposed to be a dumb user and accept your story without further review? What sort of person whom has collected as much as I have would do something so damn stupid?

This argument is meant to cede land to jews, since the Norse have the highest percentage of neanderthal dna and maps of neanderthal dig sites are clustered in northern Europe.

Here, lazy collectorfag:
>nature.com/articles/s41588-018-0152-6

Not a fag

Says nothing about autism. From what I see it's confirmation propaganda.

if those are made up then so is being gay. are you made up?

Gays actually act on their desire to be gay

These diagnosises have no actual scientific evidence to support their existence, and world's body of Psychiatry has already admit as much. They did it in their own handbook that they used to call their Bible of mental health.

Lel.
It usually is nowadays. Fucking stupid fucktards get phd's and hired to do research at university and come up with studies like these:
>washington.edu/news/2017/09/14/people-of-color-exposed-to-more-pollution-from-cars-trucks-power-plants-during-10-year-period/ (2017)
>washington.edu/news/2019/03/11/disproportionate-burden-from-air-pollution/ (2019)

The latter study logic is this:
>Those with more monies must use more resources
Wholly ignoring that "Whites" take measures and actions to use less and waste less, often growing their own foods, while Africans and Mayans purchase mostly packages foods and often take no measures or actions to use less and waste less. Faggot should be fired for absolute faggotry.

Cat food isn't salmon. I eat salmon, and have never popped a can of catfood for myself.

Cat food is Salmon at my house.
Stop jewing your cats, catfoodfag.

Pfft, as if I would trust you. You have an idea of what I have been through?

Truth needs no trust (belief). Salmon is better for cats than grain-filled canned cat food. Stop being gay.

The homosexual identity is also made up, yes.

Attached: TRscreech.webm (512x288, 3.65M)

I have never been gay. getting raped by homos doesn't make you gay.

It may not make you gay, but it turns you into something between man and woman.
You're no longer a proper man, sorry to say.

If only Zig Forums knew.

Lepidoptera Conflict.

Attached: Prometheia.png (1218x912, 734.55K)

Then you're retarded and your cat is going to go blind.

LOL as if you were an authority of what makes a man.

salmon is low in mercury, because it's not queer.

Cromagnons (communists) ate neanderthals (individualists).
SAGE

How did you find this place?
Interesting, immediate attempted reframing into personal terms.
You write and argue like a woman.
Which kind of proves my point.
Getting punked makes you into a punk.
It strips you of your masculinity.
This has been known for hundreds of years. My personal traits do not change the facts.
Any woman who finds out that a man was forcibly raped, will no longer see him as a potential father/husband/life partner.
Men will likewise lose respect and view you with suspicion.
Because you've been punked.
This is exactly why buck breaking was used.
The plantation owner would take the natural male leader in each new batch of slaves, strip him naked, and have him sodomized in front of the others.
Leadership instantly and permanently destroyed.
Because no one respects a man who allowed himself to be raped.

Ah, you're just a troll.
For anyone who actually has a cat and is feeding it solely on salmon - you need to supplement taurine or your cat will have vision problems and could even die.

Good thing you're a fucking Kike Shill Ass Fuck Reject. Literally Kill yourself

New ID?
You do realize that your hysterical behavior gives you away again, immediately, right?

reminder that asspie neanderthal larp is on the same level as Khazar theory.
neanderkike is not any better

There are people like this mentally retarded person who get labelled as autistic, along with people who are basically perfectly normal. That's how board this thing called "autism" is. They say "autism spectrum" for a reason. Because the concept can include anything from full-blown retards to people who aren't as socially well-adjusted as anyone else. There is no evidence whatsoever there is any underlying similarity to their completely different conditions.
All this is explained rather well in the book I mentioned. Here is a pdf of it, for those interested.

You're quoting that fucking book out of context.
They don't claim there is no such thing as autism the behavioural syndrome.

Yeah…I'm thinking that it is a way for kikes to 'label' people and categorize their natural differences rather than anything valid or worthwhile. Like so many things in our world, the kikes just need to 'label' everything in order to control it.

Kikes are descendants of neanderthals, and there is nothing more intelligent about them except lack of development of higher brain functions that allows for their brains to focus on predatory activities.

Autists are soulless husks.

They don't have a prefrontal cortex. There is no need for them to concern themselves with things like morality or consciousness…just non-stop parasitic devouring and deviant sexuality…

GIBS ME DAT; PARASITE WHO NEVER WORKS

No wonder they love communism their ideal world is one in which no one works, or makes any improvement in themselves or their environment at all. Just fucky sucky all day all night with parasitism as its main course.
There are so many similarities between subhumans/niggers/kikes that I can't believe that people just don't openly call a spade a spade anymore but try to pretend that kikes aren't simply glorified niggers with all the same traits, culture and religion as niggers.

Attached: no prefrontal cortex jews.jpg (1600x1600 88.7 KB, 465.32K)

Underdeveloped frontal lobe, overdeveloped parietal lobe.
Always thought Hollywood movies focused on these aspects. Not in a negative way.

This.
Now watch this thread beeing anchored or pruned in 1 hour.

Attached: jew Noel_Ignatiev.png (736x1078 86.86 KB, 141.55K)

takes by force from people whom they know nothing about.

off the list

already have a high score. Join my crew of gassers or get gassed.

This absolute fucking retard doesn't know shit.
Autism is a brain development problem caused by a fucked gut not giving a developing child the shit it needs.
Autisms are actual children with adult bodies.

Stop killing babies insides with antibiotics and they won't turn out retarded.

Also stop calling people who have been deprived of their social training by society and public schools being fucking retarded, autistic. It's untrue and damaging for both autistic and social retards.