I LIVE IN SWEDEN. I LIVE IN STOCKHOLM. IT IS MY HOME

I LIVE IN SWEDEN. I LIVE IN STOCKHOLM. IT IS MY HOME.

IT… WAS MY HOME.

Attached: 0.jpg (756x1008, 655.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212825011/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212825349/#212825715
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3230910/Dangerous-racist-inspired-Jihadi-John-tried-behead-Sikh-dentist-Tesco-revenge-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-jailed-life.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12124328.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=How native Americans made poisoned arrows deadly nightshade&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT I SEE WHEN I WALK PAST A LOCAL BILLBOARD

Attached: 1.jpg (756x1008, 873.9K)

WHAT I SEE WHEN I WALK PAST THE CINEMA

Attached: 2.jpg (1493x1114, 1.22M)

WHAT I SEE WHEN I'M WAITING FOR THE TRAIN

Attached: 3.jpg (1054x1054, 1.07M)

WHAT I SEE WHEN I'M WAITING FOR ANOTHER TRAIN

Attached: 4.jpg (756x1008, 554.11K)

WHAT I SEE IN THE RAILROAD CAR
"A SAFE START WITH SWEDEN'S MOST POPULAR KID'S INSURANCE"

Attached: 5.jpg (756x1008, 679.6K)

WHAT I SEE IN THE RAILROAD CAR (TO THE LEFT OF THE FIRST AD)

Attached: 6.jpg (1018x871, 581.36K)

Swede here. Fuck jews and what they've done to my homeland.

Furor Teutonicus

WHAT I SEE WHEN I PASS THE PHARMACY

Attached: 7.jpg (753x753, 545.75K)

WHAT I SEE WHEN WHEN I ENTER A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PHARMACY

Attached: 8.jpg (756x1008, 698.88K)

WHAT I SEE WHEN I ENTER A LOCAL GYM

Attached: 9.jpg (1008x756, 640.33K)

WHAT I SEE IN MY MAIL AS A "WELCOME GIFT" HAVING MOVED (FRONT)

Attached: 10.jpg (957x693, 625.08K)

But OP, this is The Sweden that your people always wanted. Especially this propaganda law that your government forced into (or was it ethics code the media took), every single media must have a nigger with a white roastie.

WHAT I SEE IN MY MAIL AS A "WELCOME GIFT" HAVING MOVED (BACK)

Attached: 11.jpg (756x1008, 615.11K)

Could it be that advertising companies simply did focus testing that indicated people have a more positive response to an advert with a mixed race couple? I find that highly improbable but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's more eye catching?

WHAT I SEE WHEN I ENTER MY ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT
(ONE OF THE BIGGEST SWEDISH BANKS)

Attached: 12.png (1450x601, 372.21K)

If you’re not vandalizing these you’re doing something wrong

No it's jewish propaganda, kike.

>(((people))) have a more positive response to an advert with a mixed race couple
FTFY

WHAT I SEE ON ANOTHER PAGE OF THE SAME BANK

Attached: 13.jpg (976x300, 245.39K)

WHAT I SEE WHEN I ENTER MY OTHER ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT

Attached: 14.jpg (781x193, 87.1K)

1. Not your blog.
2. You're doing nothing about it except whining, so we don't care about you.

WHAT I SEE WHEN WANT TO LOOK UP HOUSING LOANS WITH ANOTHER BANK

Attached: 15.png (839x313, 265.97K)

WHAT I SEE WHEN I WANT TO GET AN INSURANCE
(ONE OF THE BIGGEST SWEDISH INSURANCE COMPANIES)

Attached: 16.png (818x402, 334.43K)

yeah bro it's obvious what's going here in the silicon valley too. stay strong scandi

WHAT I SEE WHEN I'VE JUST INSTALLED TINDER - BEFORE UNINSTALLING IT

Attached: 17.png (540x852, 162.16K)

Time to be vikings again.

WHAT I SEE WHEN I WANT TO BUY A BUS/RAIL TICKET IN THE OFFICIAL APP

Attached: 18.png (540x885, 516.74K)

fucking kek

WHAT I SEE WHEN I WANT TO CHANGE MY CIVIL REGISTRATION

Attached: 19.jpg (940x855, 800.67K)

Do you have any commercials with old mixed race couple? So far it gets more obvious how the media is segregating the older generation from the young, and trying to force this utopian idea of "the new normal" into the minds of the newer generations.

And it's always white women who are race mixing. Always. It's so depressing.

Attached: 1f431d676ce43093a509d2957c5c929afe4e8a9357cafb8355e796ca02893664.png (853x691 551.78 KB, 167.51K)

Attached: 6a113911ab71adf33d2f9cc644c98e477c615e4c60f0c5a2fc9c00bbdf05f5ed.jpg (599x354 59.14 KB, 119.04K)

WHAT I SEE WHEN I TRY TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCES

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212825011/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212825349/#212825715

Attached: 20.png (496x226, 22.43K)

Attached: 54c137bd3d1a.png (442x488 43.41 KB, 76.2K)

Attached: f5a9583547a3d1e6e859779d2c16870b02575b1c740b932665e635c639eff5ba.png (569x900 77.87 KB, 98.62K)

This is interesting, and OP is making a valid point the amount of racemixing propaganda is really excessive. Is it supposed to change people's opinions? The fact that it's everywhere like this makes them seem like propaganda posters.

So… this place in about two months.

I SEE INTENT.

I SEE PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.

I SEE AN ORCHESTRATED EFFORT TO CHANGE THE DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE WESTERN WORLD.

I SEE THE DEMISE OF THE GREATEST NATIONS AND THE GREATEST PEOPLES ON EARTH.

I SEE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT - BUT WHO DO NOT TAKE ACTION.

I SEE ARMCHAIR ACTIVISTS POINT OUT DEGENERACY COMFORTABLY FROM AFAR.

I SEE BROTHERS FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES TO SETTLE WHOSE SOCIETY IS DYING THE FASTEST.

I SEE GOOD MEN LAUGH AT THEIR OWN DOWNFALL IN ORDER TO KEEP AN EMOTIONAL DISTANCE.

I SEE GOOD MEN SATIRIZE THEIR OWN RUIN AS THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION.

I SEE THE NEED FOR THESE MEN TO GET TRULY UNCOMFORTABLE.

I SEE THE NEED FOR THESE MEN TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR SOCIETY.

I SEE THE NEED FOR THESE MEN TO TAKE ACTION.

Attached: 00.jpg (4160x3120, 3.13M)

Clearly, and it is/has. What is anyone DOING about it. That's all that matters to us. Otherwise spreading it here does exactly what its creators want, subconsciously.

ADVENTURES OF THE GUY THAT JUST STARTED PAYING ATTENTION

Feel free to start tearing them down for being 'propaganda'. It's non-violent political activism.

I would like it if you would do an infographic showing all the places you have seen these adds…something cool that people can understand and relate to…I don't know the locations but I would be really curious if there was a larger agenda here.

Also too bad that they didn't show the real situation muslims raping your women. I mean you could sort of have some fun with these adds…make them beaten and raped women interacting with the subhuman filth; keeping it real.

Well, at least some good news to you, you're not alone. Sweden has been putting their slimy hooked noses on other countries interior affairs. They've become so fucking active in the past year that they're propagating their degenerate filth in my country, which they own majority of the banks and almost half of the media. Your traitors are trying to take everyone else also down when your country gets crushed on it's own self-destructive hubris.

forgot pic; I guess I am wondering if the ad placement is 'random' or targeted.

Attached: city infographic.jpg (1200x848, 441.17K)

Yes indeed, you're a pussy OP. We won. It is over, give up.

You know what to do. Everytime I see some communist propaganda I write 14/88 and a bunch of other symbols and messages all over it. A few days later it's taken down. It never hits the news, but it makes me feel great, that some mad commie has to take that shit down at some point.

filtered stupid subhuman cunt; you don't win this one. Just so you know…semitic trash.

Carry a sharpie around with you faggot you can make a difference.

Amen.

Whatever action individuals take however; they should first seek to reproduce by any means possible.

Attached: 0172DEA8-B701-4C00-8C12-D15C28A22999.png (540x735, 485.64K)

developing a template would be faster…something that says something poignant about swedish genocide, murder and rape that is fast and easy to utilize

This is so important.

that's the propaganda angle

I ALWAYS have a sharpie on me, a pen, a lighter, and a fixedblade. Always. When I see shit that needs to be dealt with, it gets dealt with. Go ahead and do more elaborate stuff if you want but very little thought and effort and a simple sharpie still is enough to btfo commies.

Those two would be considered white in the US.
clown world began 60 years ago.

Do not be pussy. You're fucking descendant of Vikings after all.
Break these windows or burn them with Molotov's (or both).
Do it at dusk/night time to avoid detection.
Don't try to clean whole city by yourself, it waste of time.
But at least clean your home street from this shit.

LIVESTREAM IT

Attached: 1554506225272.png (792x1268, 324.29K)

It all boils down to the fact that this is all targeted at White women, even Zig Forums is targeted against White women. They call us whore, sluts, race mixers etc on Zig Forums all the time. No one defends us because Zig Forums purpose is to subvert the last Nationalists and people who love their race (otherwise it would have been shut down a long time ago…it is a MAJOR PSYOP built to target the people who make the White race possible; White women).

If anyone's got all this Swedish cuck shit in a big folder I can just download in one swoop for mega or something I might show this to some mafia guys to illustrate a point and make a proposal.

I think I will do the same from now on…surgical strike…they are going to all get graffiti so that people will read and notice.

I do that shit in the open day with people around and no fucks are given.

someone should condense this shit into one image

If I am going to burn something it is going to be a larger target than that. Why go to jail for something that pointless when you can make a real statement.

The only thing I've been thinking of is I need to get a camera and figure out if there's any exif data or something in videos that can comp my shit because I need to show more timid Zig Forumsacks you can actually fight back and the pussy NPC zogbots won't do shit to stop you.

I was hoping for that too…that is the best thing about graffiti is that unlike 'social media' they can't remove your comment and censor people.

OP is a faggot. You Swedes should count your lucky stars. I wish I lived in Sweden. Seeing nothing but Mexicans day in day out is far worse than seeing a bunch of propaganda posters.

Attached: Mexican-gang.jpg (1400x1047 16.23 KB, 304.29K)

Around where I live anything stolen under a certain value the police don't even fucking bother. There's graffiti piling up everywhere, vandalism, robbery, etc. always increasing every day and things are becoming a warzone.

It's not necessarily that you're white that they might get you. It's if they sense you're a push-over or if they sense you're a guy on the fucking edge who is not to be pushed over that edge.

Us the nail removing side of a hammer and run around at night cleansing the population

subhuman spics are the worst

Don't do this. I knew a guy, Rockerz88, aka Zack Davies. He did exactly that shit and fucked up.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3230910/Dangerous-racist-inspired-Jihadi-John-tried-behead-Sikh-dentist-Tesco-revenge-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-jailed-life.html

8ch.net/pol/res/12124328.html

Attached: 2019-05-11 19_01_41-Zack Davies who tried to behead a Sikh dentist in Tesco jailed for life  _ Daily.png (1011x737, 1.25M)

DON'T

GET

CAUGHT

Think serial killer.

I see this, too. It is sad that women tend to be most susceptible to (((propaganda))), and that beta males tend to side with these propagandize women, being too weak to try to get female attention in a more masculine way.

I for one love white women, but recognize that most, if not all, need to be protected and guided by responsible redpilled men if the race is to survive. The men on here attacking women have been demoralized, and I can certainly understand why and how. My long-term white fiancée is wonderful, and redpilled all the way to the kikes, as well as understanding the differences between men and women. The key is to redpilled women slowly and gently but with unrelenting pressure, without blaming them for growing up surrounded by enemy propaganda and being naturally susceptible to it in a way that men simply are not (in general).

How about you hang something up covering it, or the nigger. Swedes, if they are like you, will just stand and watch anyway. Just do it.
Pointing and complaining won't do anything.
Only you can do what you ought to do.

It is called the claw
From the name Claw Hammer

despite being x% of couples, y% of couples in advertisements are interracial
meme when

Attached: FT_15.06.12.Interracial.png (600x832 7.92 KB, 36.63K)

Well in that case you still have to find a way to publicize anonymously what you're doing in order to spread terror and spread a message of active resistance that others can join.

Use extract of any of the deadly nightshade plants and a knife, needle, or such and you can easily kill a lot traitors and shitskins.

bullshit
it's intended purpose is to incite hatred among whites and non whites in hopes of causing a civil war in which case they begin the next phase of their plan (kill whitey)

Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough: I live in America.

I just think there needs to be a calculated resistance to this race mixing bullshit. We are so good with memes, we need to think of a clever funny way to jog peoples minds and make them think about what they are seeing, and then reject it.. 14/88 is good but so would '80% chimpanzee DNA' (can't use alleles because most people don't know what those are)…I mean people could GET that one pretty quick.

What are going to do about it Swedish man?

Fuck, 8.4% that is awful. It is because we are not allowed to ostracize them anymore.

Are you estonian?

I LIVE IN NURISTANIA. I LIVE IN SHORTUGAI. IT IS MY HOME.
IT… WAS MY HOME

Yes this has all happened to Aryan cultures before, and will happen again if nothing is done to stop it. The struggle is merciless and irrevocable!

Attached: at least I still have the quran.jpg (1024x685, 418.17K)

Also pic related works wayyyyy better than a claw hammer

Attached: Ball Pean Hammer.png (1198x706, 1.11M)

This is everywhere, OP, and I thank you for visualizing how things are in Sweden. At the center of this are White Females, as described here.

I see more and more racemixing happening in my country as well. Counter-propaganda needs to be made and spread.

that's false there are studies that show that humans automatically show a disgust reaction to interacial relationships

the point is to probably create a certain inibition in white men, the again i'm reaching here but i wouldn't put it pas their antics

Why actively kill Whitey we are already slowly wasting away and not fighting back?

and it's always white women they show.

Note: It's found all over North America and in Europe. It's very fucking common. We need to perfect a way of extracting its poison and using it. The Native Americans used poison tipped arrows made with this stuff. I am confident we can top Breivik and Brenton's highscores with this stuff if we're smart about it.

this is why i believe the point of always showing white women with foreigners is to disarm white men by making them believe this is the new normal. I don't believe this makes women coalburn as much as it harms the white men judging abilities

they keep doing those things but does it really work..

I advocate killing the enemies women because they are the ones who take 9.5 months to bear a child.

TARGET THE BREEDERS; KILLING MEN MEANS NOTHING

They are doing the same thing to us because they know that you can't 'unfuck a White womens DNA' and only White women can raise White children.

duckduckgo.com/?q=How native Americans made poisoned arrows deadly nightshade&ia=web

Not finding any useful results but somehow somewhere there's got to be useful information on how to use deadly common poisons and administer them to a target with a simple scratch or prick.

if its anything like tv/radio ads then thats not how it works. an ad is supposed to be annoying and disgusting and thats exactly what those are.

i'd say target all of them, meaning the defender need to go too. Remember it's mostly men they send