Illegal Immigration at 9X the Rate of 2017, Projected to Outpace Obama

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

Illegal immigration at the United States-Mexico border last month was nine times the level of the same month two years ago and is projected to outpace every year when former President Obama oversaw immigration.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/illegal-immigration-at-9x-the-rate-of-2017-projected-to-outpace-obama/

archive.fo/8nYyU

Attached: kike.png (83.23 KB, 1521x398)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/illegal-immigration-at-9x-the-rate-of-2017-projected-to-outpace-obama/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/10/february-job-growth-foreign-workers/
breitbart.com/border/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
trumpgolfcount.com
youtu.be/oFMG-YAiePU
youtu.be/vMbGPXgbryI
militarytimes.com/news/2019/05/09/a-dozen-companies-chosen-to-work-on-up-to-5-billion-in-construction-projects-for-trumps-border-wall/
archive.is/t1fOP
archive.is/xWBLe

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Gee
I wonder if ( ( (orange) ) $ ) sucks kike cock or not??
Hmmmmm?

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

That's because they get stopped a lot more with the jews pushing them up here in caravans. Just trying to get in makes the numbers climb.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

yeah miga bro

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Trump is worse than Obama and he is the last Republican. Hope you boys got ya arms ready. I wanna kill me some commies n cuckservatives.

Attached: HowWeDoIt.png (562.29 KB, 500x369)

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

The primary objective of the Trump administration was to use a fresh coat of paint and superficial rhetoric to reinvigorate White America's interest in fraudulent jewish wars for exclusively jewish interests. When Trump's shallow cult of personality proved unable to survive first contact in Syria, the direction was changed to warp speed White genocide in an effort to consolidate jewish capital's position in the dying empire.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Funny how they have nothing to say about the even larger numbers of legal immigrants.

Attached: 7a46cc0ebaf5185cad36e7985e6489794328779baf7c755cd5e2e8db170f7809.png (297.8 KB, 1000x560)

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

The only way to make it into either Valhalla or Folkvanger is to die gloriously in battle. Remember that

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

This is pretty accurate

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

That percentage chart can't be correct because it's accelerated way beyond the rate used there. The 2017 Census estimate was 62% white, and that didn't include a bunch of illegals, and obviously counts kikes and various north africans as non-hispanic white. Whites are probably around 50% or below right now.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Source: kikebart
Reported.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

blow me, the stats are real

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

muh stats show we should elect democrats
Die slow.

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

that didn't include a bunch of illegals
The point being made is that legal immigration is a non-issue ignored by Breitbart, Trump and Republicans in general.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

He didn't say anything about being a votecuck.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

I never said anything related to partisan politics. Trump's election and failure prove politics and elections are only their to give the illusion of having a say in one's destiny. White cannot vote their way out of genocide.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

*only there

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

bump

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Mods trying to hide this. Good thing I have a picture of one of their moms

Attached: Screenshot-20190512-002817-Samsung-Internet.jpg (870.87 KB, 1440x1312)

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Fuck off LARPagan

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

We have no accurate way of knowing the amount of illegal immigrants who get in, only the number we apprehend. So if we are apprehending 9x as many, this means we reduced the amount of immigrants who actually got past undetected.

How are we classifying visa overstays? They immigrated legally but remain illegally. Are they counted as illegal immigrations or not?

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

THIS

Brody King
Brody King

MIGA 2020
Remember to vote for Trump to ensure war with Iran

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

we reduced the amount of immigrants who actually got past
Most non-whites immigrate legally.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

Everything is so fucked.

Attached: 1bclgj.jpg (81.91 KB, 768x512)

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

We have the biggest numbers folks. Illegal immigration the likes of which has never been seen before. Tremendous.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

it's trump's fault that third party organizations are helping these people into the country
recycling children so they can be let in as families
totally organic
must be trump's fault
it's also trump's fault that our media and the democrat party are welcoming them here and doing everything possible to protect them
OH MUH GERD DRUMPHFFFF!
Shit-tier shilling. I guess it's the fault of Europeans that independent companies go to and from the shores of Africa 24/7 bringing Africans to Europe. Why are you importing Africans, Europe?!

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

He's the fucking president for crying out loud.

Attached: c01b55c251b1fadcd5e139cd59488efd44b45c1a3fc4ea5008a104080db688c4.jpeg (34.44 KB, 349x642)

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Exactly. He's the President, not a dictator.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

He has executive orders faggot, no need to defend the guy who gave billions to Israel and has done nothing to stop legal immigration let alone illegal immigration. His sole purpose was to calm angry white people from doing the right thing.

Attached: MAGA.png (1.1 MB, 1480x832)

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

the guy who gave billions to Israel
You mean congress. The congress who, under Obama, voted to give Israel 10 years of funding at the tune of, what was it, 3.8 billion? Yeah, Trump doesn't have the authority to do that. That's a congressional power, shill.
has done nothing to stop legal immigration
That's a congressional power. Congress has to vote on immigration reform before Trump even has a say in anything. And then it's either vetoing or signing. Yes or no.
His sole purpose was to calm angry white people
I've disproved this countless times. Three years of rabid anti-white media, direct and blatant attacks on white people, the censoring of white people in social media etc. disproved the "release valve" theory. The pressure has been amped up exponentially since Trump became the nominee.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

What States besides CA have a Hispanic Majority already?
Not only will they control the vote, they will cost astronomical amounts of money from taxes.
$1,176,000,000,000
98,000,000 Illegal Aliens graduate FREE High School Annually at a cost to Taxpayers of $12,000 per student national average for classroom, teacher, and bus ONLY, plus laundry list of Gibs…
$1,960,000,000
Democrats are pushing hard for FREE college to KEEP Illegals and Others in Country on Student Visas so they can pop out spawn and stay forever.
If only Half of the 98,000,000 Illegal Graduates go to FREE college at $40,000 per year average cost to Taxpayers, plus all laundry list of Gibs…
Wonder which way the vote will permanently go…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (329.97 KB, 500x375)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (333.51 KB, 500x415)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (810.43 KB, 1259x1071)

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

This

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

He has executive orders
you can't be so daft that you haven't recognized the pattern where every EO is met with one of your faggot judges counters with an injunction?

Attached: costanza-belittles.jpg (15.72 KB, 375x375)

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Non-burger here. So what happened with that wall in the end? Is it being built at all?

James Lee
James Lee

last i checked it was somewhere between 5-10% actually done

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

it will get done if America is 100% non-white

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

$1,176,000,000 three extra zeros, sorry.
Los Angeles CA LAUSD churns out a 50% failure rate K-12, (how many stay on Gibs until SSI?) and churns out criminals at an alarming rate.
In addition, parents are spending their hard earned dollars pulling children out of public schools and putting them in private schools or home schooling or church schools, lowering said parents standard of living.
This is not the Future, this is Now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (141.13 KB, 464x341)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (38.06 KB, 615x475)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (75.57 KB, 615x475)

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

And what are Americans going to do about it?

Americans have the right to bear arms and form militias, will they organize and put a stop to this invasion?

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

he wants to go to the christian spiritual globohomo

John Powell
John Powell

TXanon here. Wall is being built thx to Trump's Pentagon and Executive Orders over the objections of (((congress))) and (((judges))). Recent court ruling in Trump's favor will also allow us to detain refugees in Mexico. Cartels are getting rolled up at the bottom and they are paying for the wall indirectly.

(((Ann Coulter))) spread the keme that Trump wasn't actually building the wall and the desperate kikes are clutching to their neocohen princess narrative.
This. Trump is slowly purging neocohens from the Republicans. (((Congress))) has most of the power of the purse thanks to decades of (((legal precedent))). Of kikes read the constitution they hate so much their shilling would be less laughable. I can only hope the right in non-border states see through (((Coulter))) when the neocohen right and MSM gives Trump 0 credit. He's even replacing the shitty old fences imstead of cutting corners. BUILD THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

88 dubs of truth
yep

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

We need to form more volunteer militias on the border.
This is perfectly legal to do.

Would also be a great training opportunity for young men.

Attached: armed-militia-us.jpg (70.52 KB, 720x540)

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

You're spreading a jewed info graphic; "undocumented," "pay"

Attached: 912276f0da48f1fd52406cb51c015ec0b30bcf20051fb84e3ccc0f08dd46e596.png (692.59 KB, 1259x1071)

David King
David King

Improved.

Attached: 912276f0da48f1fd52406cb51c015ec0b30bcf20051fb84e3ccc0f08dd46e596.png (689.13 KB, 1259x1071)

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Again.

Attached: 912276f0da48f1fd52406cb51c015ec0b30bcf20051fb84e3ccc0f08dd46e596.png (689.21 KB, 1259x1071)

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

and again

Attached: 912276f0da48f1fd52406cb51c015ec0b30bcf20051fb84e3ccc0f08dd46e596.png (686.81 KB, 1259x1071)

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

another

Attached: 912276f0da48f1fd52406cb51c015ec0b30bcf20051fb84e3ccc0f08dd46e596.png (686 KB, 1259x1071)

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

How are people still making excuses for blumpf at this point?

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Honest question, are you over 50 or under 20?

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

None of it. Ask the few remaining Trump supports left to show you a map of the wall and watch the melt down commence.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

I'm going to laugh at you when Tejas goes blue in 2020

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

Bumping for Accelerationism
Your great grandkids will be either living in a non-White majority thanks to Trump or not have a job.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/10/february-job-growth-foreign-workers/

breitbart.com/border/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/

trumpgolfcount.com

Attached: PicsArt-05-12-09.30.00.jpg (671.43 KB, 1440x2562)
Attached: Screenshot-20190512-091916-Samsung-Internet.jpg (1.07 MB, 1440x2217)
Attached: Screenshot-20190512-093724-Samsung-Internet.jpg (810.92 KB, 1080x2050)

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

(((Ann Coulter))) iis the first to back Trump
You JIDF Kikes don't even fit in.
My beautiful wall
A fence isn't a wall Trumpnigger, and 55 miles doesn't do shit to protect 2700 miles of Border. Neck yourself and tell your boss that The Goyim Know.
youtu.be/oFMG-YAiePU
youtu.be/vMbGPXgbryI

Easton Young
Easton Young

Walls work both ways. Could be used to keep us in (if it ever actually gets built)
Just an idea to chew on.

William Thompson
William Thompson

How are people still making excuses for blumpf at this point?
I hate codemonkey for what he's done to this board but I hate Trump more for how he's betrayed the White race

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

What did code monkey do

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

TY

Zachary White
Zachary White

If our government is betraying us, then aren't we justified in a revolt? If they won't represent us we'll represent ourselves.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Because the majority of Americans are pro immigration as long as its legal, I mean that's what dup told us

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

No problem with legal immigration if it's stricter. It's most likely not going to be brown or shitskin because shitskins are too dumb to pass any form of examination. Much less niggers or sandniggers. It will probably be white immigration or asian (which is of course not good, but not as bad as niggers and shitskins). Even hispanics who migrate via legal immigration are most likely to be of white heritage due to obvious reasons, if you put a high standard. So limiting all immigration to legal immigration via merit is a pretty good temporal solution. It naturally limits the quantity of niggers and shitskins because they simply don't have the IQ to acquire citizenship through merit (the merit requirement could be educational degree in some high IQ field or something like that). And it's great, because normalfags and boomers tend to accept it, not knowing they are actually buying the whole package of restricting shitskin immigration. They are implicitly accepting migration via race.

The problem is, the Drumpf administration is not doing anything at all. They won't stop illegal immigration and low IQ shitskins. So we are fucked anyway. I was hoping that this retarded boomer would AT LEAST build the wall and pass tougher laws. But he's not doing anything. We are fucked. Voting is of no use.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Allow immigration based on merit

Why? Have you seen the fake diploma mills of China and India? Have you ever seen an Indian doctor? Web developer? They have no business being here ever. They need to make their own countries better, not come here with their half assed made up resumes and fictional degrees.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

This can be fixed. Of course, you couldn't accept a diploma from a shitskin public university as if it were CALTECH or something like that. Some research would be needed to make a list of universities that suit to high standards. But that's pretty easy. You already have online rankings where, of course, most the universities in the first 100 places are american and european.

I admitted, though, that the main problem is with asian immigration. It won't stop it. But I think that's a good price to pay IF we can stop shitskin, nigger and sandnigger immigration. In the long term, of course it's better to have race based immigration. But that's nowhere near happening, and I just thought that some really strict and serious merit based immigration would be a pretty good temporal solution accepted by normalfags and boomers.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

Yes

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

Delusion

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

It's being built though retard. Trump still has a lot of support

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

This. Nu Zig Forums is too daft to get that. No wonder this place went to shit as soon as the new mods took over. /leftypol/ and JIDF overran this place

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

Keep crying (((Beto)))

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Show the proof.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

From jews and spics…

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

No, she isn't. Richard "don't let Kissinger handle Israel" Nixon backed Trump first. Every glownigger in Nixon's sphere starting with roger stone then jumped into Donald's arms like flies on shit. The best way to deliver a stab in the back is with a (((hug))). Trump is also redpilling normies on Israel by forcing the MSM to attack his overt Zionism, which also enrages (((nupol))) mouthbreathers like u who have never read a book in your life.

You're so retarded and Jeb-level energy I'm beginning to think circumcision causes brain damage and was a way for ancient rabbis to enslave their Jewish flock.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Our ancestors had to clear the land of all the nomadic fauna to build the civilization that the boomers and kikes destroyed with their third world animals. Likewise, we and our progeny too will have to do the same. Trump's open border policy just means that we'll be dealing with the same amount of savages that the original Americans did.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

militarytimes.com/news/2019/05/09/a-dozen-companies-chosen-to-work-on-up-to-5-billion-in-construction-projects-for-trumps-border-wall/

The best way to keep out low IQ immigrants, destroy unions robbing white workers and end the welfare party is learning to code and then deliberately automating massive faggots (((ivory))) tower jobs. You will also make bank, learn to love meritocratic capitalism ajd undermone the kike's debt pyramid. Ypu will thank me later, unless you're JIDF ;)

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

unions robbing white workers
learn to love capitalism
LMAO

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

The last refuge of kikery is to feign control with emotional pilpul because denying the truth in favor of fantasy is one of the few things (((Coulter))) and the rest of em understand.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

leftypol on suicide watch. if you've ever worked in unionized labor jobs like yours truly you'd know everyone hates the union boss as an equal of porky himself. The union boss is the biggest jew on the work site because they profit from (((defending))) other's labor instead of lifting a shovel themselves.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

If you don't kill all of your enemies, they win.
Political solutions are tools of the traitors that want to keep people from revolting.
Be violent. All problems created by the enemy can be solved by killing the enemy.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

(((Ann Coulter))) spread the keme that Trump wasn't actually building the wall
That's because he's not.

Attached: Coulter---Where's-the-Lie.png (5.02 MB, 1296x6736)

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

There is no wall my man.
There's part of a fence.
But its not stopping 100k/month illegals from streaming in.

Thanks Trumbama.

Michael James
Michael James

splitting hairs over wall vs. wall you can watch yhe spics thru isn't going to save Zionism you desperate retards. I have you so bootyblasted you forgot to call me a JIDF shill. Again, it's a shame the rabbi brain damaged you with circumcision bdcause you're not even intelligent enough to be entertaining. See: (((MSM)))

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Even if you don't believe in these fairy stories (I don't) I've worked in a hospital for the terminally ill for a long time. 98% of the population, when forced to think of their own deaths ( well 98% of the population can't bear to do that anyway but nevertheless…) desire a comfy death in a warm bed. This is a big mistake. You die in bed you die in your own stinking shit and Esmeralda and Juanita will be very loth to wade in there and clean up your repeated messes, smelly old white man.

Dying peacefully in bed is not what everyone thinks. Being wheeled to the morgue at 2AM by creeps so that other mortuary creeps can mess with your corpse for shits and giggles is not what you want either.

Defying a mob of angry assholes and getting cut down dealing out vicious wounds upon those curs is definitely what you want.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

splitting hairs over wall vs. wall
There's no wall. There's like part of a fence. Deal with it.

isn't going to save Zionism
Trump did that instead.

I have you so bootyblasted
No you don't. You can't even keep track of IDs, you're so rectally rustled.

Again, it's a shame the rabbi brain damaged you with circumcision bdcause you're not even intelligent enough to be entertaining.
Bro, your bantz are shit.
If you want to fellate a zionist cumdump like Trumbama and his fence, go back to reddit, you pathetic loser.

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Defying a mob of angry assholes and getting cut down dealing out vicious wounds upon those curs is definitely what you want.
There are only two ways for a European person to reach an afterlife that isn't awful.

Death in glorious battle, or death in glorious childbirth.
Anything else leads to a cold dark place that never changes.

Connor Green
Connor Green

This is why Democracy is retarded. It's like dealing with a mob of infants. Of course we're going to have to swoop in and save them form their dumb selves.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Well, at the very least, universal suffrage is retarded.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

You won't do shit, fat retard.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

dont count something
look how low the numbers are!
start counting
look how high the numbers are! it must have increased!

???

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Originally in the USA suffrage was only for adult males who owned a certain amount of land. It was assumed that if you were so financially irresponsible and so little invested in the country that you couldn't or wouldn't own land that you weren't responsible enough to cast a well informed ballot.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Yeah he will. So will I.
You can smell the smoke from the fires on the horizon, same as the rest of us.

Yeah, but even beyond that, representative democracy is retarded in its own right I suppose.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

No you won't, shut up.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Yeah we will, and there's nothing you can do about it, loser.

Ian James
Ian James

While you're not wrong on any point you've made:
go back to reddit
proceeds to reddit space his entire post
I chuckled.

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

(((Ann Coulter))) spread the keme that Trump wasn't actually building the wall and the desperate kikes are clutching to their neocohen princess narrative.
Very strong projection here. How's that 55 mile fence going? Was each county able to approve it before letting the government build there?

Ryder King
Ryder King

No, even kikebart talks about legal immigration all the time

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

The point being made is that legal immigration is a non-issue ignored by Breitbart, Trump and Republicans in general.
But yes, Repubs are all for white genocide as is Trump. The reason they ignore immigration is they want it. They are carrying out a hostile, genocidal act against the people they ostensibly represent.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Nigger, you don't even know what fucking reddit spacing is, jesus christ.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

And this is exactly what makes the opposition preferable.

I would rather an obvious foe in power than a traitorous stooge plying lies to the people to keep them thinking all is well. And the GOP is nothing but exactly that sort of a stooge-pile.

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

nice reddit spacing, (((project))) moar. Trump only forced the issue of funding after the senate was won. One way you kikes could improve your shilling is by following a historical timeline logically but that would interfere with your emotional pilpul.
this is what not reddit spacing looks like tard. now go back to your foreskin restoration board.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

I used to say this shit to Dems all the time when kingnig was in power. Poor leftypol has 0 imagination.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

nice reddit spacing
You already tried that on another IP you stupid nigger, and you still don't know what reddit spacing means.

Trump only
Cucked out to israel in his first year, yeah, we know.

this is what not reddit spacing looks like tard
<already proved he doesn't know what reddit spacing is
You are one stupid nigger. Go back to reddit.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

This. At the latest 2024. It's over.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

project more. see my above post with you lr id hoppin shit. i have 11 unironic posts this thread redditfag.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Checked for you still being a gigantic faggot. Go back to thecuckold and cry about your fence there, loser.

Yeah, but Dems are retarded to begin with. Arguing with them using reason accomplishes nothing.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

This is reddit spacing you stupid faggot.

This is how a faggot from reddit spaces his posts.

Its like this.

a point raised
Responding to a point like this is not reddit spacing. You're fucking stupid.

another point raised
This is how you format your posts so they aren't just a wall of fucking text. You immense simpleton faggot.

yet another point raised
But you know this and you're still a giant nigger faggot. You stupid nigger faggot. How are you even able to be that fucking stupid? Did your mother drop you during the dick-snipping bit?

Now go back to thecuckold and cry about you fence there, loser. At the very least, stick to one IP, and try to learn fucking English while you're there.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Its over.
Its not though, that's the beauty of it. Once people realize that its mathematically impossible for Whites to win an election, that should be very freeing and drive a lot of people to consider our viewpoints.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Must say it's kinda strange that I haven't seen too many of these vehicles driving around in the past couple of years, (((I wonder why)))? :^)

Attached: 05-El-Paso-Juarez-IPA-01-TT.jpg (75.52 KB, 850x570)

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Yeah, but Dems are retarded to begin with

They're the real racists too!

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

You mean congress.
No, I mean the guy who personally did nothing to veto it, the guy who has done nothing but suck off Israel you stupid fucking magapede. You fucks do so many mental gymnastics it's pathetic.
The pressure has been amped up exponentially since Trump became the nominee.
What the fuck are you talking about? White people in this country are nowhere near as angry as they were before the Black Lives Matter protests before he was elected. The pressure isn't there anymore.

Attached: 7b9259c39287242735702e99dea9b5798fdb67c56905c21920c6db9a6eec13fc.jpg (37.1 KB, 349x394)
Attached: billionsgoyim.png (351.58 KB, 631x939)

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Oh look a Republican votecuck.

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

If you kikes really thought we weren't going to do anything, you faggots wouldn't be here. You'd be ignoring us like you ignore the conservitards and Q-niggers.

Attached: Your-future.jpg (47.64 KB, 577x433)

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Show me then.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Trump is slowly purging neocohens from the Republicans
Only in your retarded imagination.

Ayden James
Ayden James

Trump is either complicit or a fucking useless retard, he's signed two bills at the very least which have run counter to what he campaigned on and low and behold shitskin immigration is even worse now than it was under a fucking kike nigger. The fact you're willing to defend him after admitting he's a useless fuck is just embarrassing. Just fuck off the board already migapede shill, literally no one wants you here anymore.

William Hughes
William Hughes

Checked for
votecuck
<saying its a good thing when elections are mathematically impossible for Whites to win because then they'll stop giving a fuck about votecuckery
K.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Only in your retarded imagination.

notice how they're all shitting on Ann Coulter now? She decided to have nothing more to do with Rabbi Trumpstein's cult of personality or any of the neocohens Trump associates with, AG Barr is a scumbag and helped coverup the murders of white people at Waco.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

She's just looking for money and attention, it's all meaningless political theatre.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Also, somehow you faggots never admit this obese orange kike has literally said he wants more people coming into the country than ever before and to grab guns without due process. He's the worst president we've ever had by far. Not even a democrat would have the audacity to say the anti-American shit he has.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

She's just looking for money and attention, it's all meaningless political theatre.

Of course but it became so cringy even for her

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

I don't care what she thinks is "cringy" or not. She's just looking for attention.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

The letter goes on to list the 20 violent crimes that would be eligible for early release under the bill:

-Trafficking cocaine or methamphetamines, even if convicted as a kingpin (18 U.S.C § 841(b)

-Strangling a spouse or an intimate partner (18 U.S.C. §113(a)(8)

-Trafficking fentanyl, except in rare cases (18 U.S.C. § 841(b))

-Providing or possessing contraband, including firearms, in prison (18 U.S.C. § 1791)

-Felonies committed while in a criminal street gang (18 U.S.C. § 521)

-Escape of prisoners (18 U.S.C. § 751)

-Rioting in a correctional facility (18 U.S.C. § 1792)

-Importing aliens for prostitution (18 U.S.C. § 1328)

-Assault with intent to commit rape or sexual abuse (18 U.S.C. § 3559(c)(2)(F))

-Threatening to murder a congressman, senator, or government official (18 U.S.C. § 115(a)(1)

-Drug-related robberies involving assault with a dangerous weapon (18 U.S.C. § 2118(c)(1)

-Violent carjacking resulting in serious bodily injury (18 U.S.C. § 2119(2))

-Stealing immigration documents for the purpose of keeping an immigrant in slavery (18 U.S.C. § 1592)

-Attempt or conspiracy to engage in human smuggling (18 U.S.C. § 1592)

-Failing to register as a sex offender (18 U.S.C. § 2250)

-Arson (18 U.S.C. § 81)

-Blackmail (18 U.S.C. § 873)

-Domestic assault by an habitual offender (18 U.S.C. § 117)

-Hate crimes (18 U.S.C. § 249)

-Assaulting a law enforcement officer with a deadly weapon (18 U.S.C. § 111(b))

archive.is/t1fOP

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Also, somehow you faggots never admit this obese orange kike has literally said he wants more people coming into the country than ever before and to grab guns without due process

He has always been a NYC liberal at heart and just has the typical retarded boomer worldview but he's not president, Jerry Kushner is president of this country.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

The letter goes on to list the 20 violent crimes that would be eligible for early release under the bill:

Bet Trump didn't even read any of that, he was too busy having phone sex with Sean Hannity.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

ZOG emperor can’t do what he campaigned to do
and what the law explicitly says he is responsible for doing
Reported for not even trying.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Reminder that ZERO INCHES OF NEW WALL have been constructed after THREE YEARS.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

Trump will benefit from an increase of illegal immigration because people think he's the solution and not the cause.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

How can he benefit when he has already lost the election?

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Unless this is November 2020 I don't think your premise is valid.

Cameron King
Cameron King

openly admits that there are more illegals than ever
openly admits that there are more legals than ever
knows that illegals don’t vote for trump
knows that trump personally stopped the voter ID investigation
knows that trump has done nothing to deport anyone
knows that trump has done nothing to force voter ID or to stop duplicate votes
knows that the DNC has voted internally not to tell anyone about illegals voting if they find illegal voting
knows that sanctuary cities still exist
knows that states are voting to give their EVs to the national vote rather than to what their states’ residents want
<DURRRRRRR U PREMIS NOT VALUD
Go back to reddit then.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Reminder that ZERO INCHES OF NEW WALL

because Trump is building a fence! :^)

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Did you write that on purpose? I wasn't defending Trump I was saying that he can exploit the situation in a Machiavellian fashion.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Pics related.
he can exploit
And yet he can’t win. So he can’t exploit it. Don’t say stupid shit.

Attached: trump-voter-comic.png (55.64 KB, 1000x500)
Attached: trump-border-wall-comic.png (66.86 KB, 1000x1000)

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

And yet he can’t win. So he can’t exploit it. Don’t say stupid shit.
75% of Presidents win re-election. Don't pretend you're an expert.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

lol u dum i say so
You have nothing to add here. Do not post again. You were already proven wrong.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

75% of Presidents win re-election.
Why does it matter to either of you if he wins? Whether it's a Democrat or Republican, it's obvious they just want the bread and circus to continue without stop.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

You know how the neocon retards here just like the “salt from liberals” and couldn’t care less about fact or reason? My only concern with Trump is enjoying watching him lose to see the “salt” from the neocon invaders here.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

My only concern with Trump is enjoying watching him lose to see the “salt” from the neocon invaders here.
I would have hoped you would have learned the lesson that muh salt doesn't fucking matter. If all you care about is some random user (who could just be a bot or a shill) reacting then you're as much of a faggot as you think they are. Reactions don't matter, the future of white people does.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

Trump says he cares about the opiate ODs and he did that.

Attached: 04cfcb24bd787c018eeecf9736474850995aab9b6de11d5785008603d3e69bc6.jpeg (186.29 KB, 750x900)
Attached: f46341666b70cade49a24d0e64a85b9052c7f4c362fab69c348c4b1675cc78a7.jpeg (534.57 KB, 1484x1484)
Attached: ab1d61cfc7dfbcecb42f5aca1643d2a76da46b486f3c7734adbc714fab97432e.jpeg (162.58 KB, 750x852)

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Yes, that’s the joke.
So why are even more drugs being legalized without the slightest resistance from his administration, much less the federal government?

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Yes, that’s the joke.
What's the joke?

John Allen
John Allen

Trump says a lot of shit.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Have faith that there will be massive food shortages and power outages. Trimming the "fat" is necessary.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

massive food shortages and power outages
I'm not counting on it, but okay.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Dont let your dreams be memes.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Mexico’s environment kind of sux, doesn’t it?

Why don’t we build something air pollutiony on the Rio Grande? Shouldn’t pollute the waters, that’s rude and it leeches into the ground, but no rich person ever seems to think it rude to put up a coal power plant in slums. So I guess air pollution just isn’t rude.

We can use this not-rude tool to make moving towards the border instinctively smelly and unappealing. This would also discourage settlement on our side of the border, providing a broader wilderness to cross. The best pollutant for the purpose would be something that reeks, but isn’t known to be environmentally harmful… maybe a soy processing facility would smokestack the right stuff skyward? Durian warehouses? Stinky cheesemakers? Onion choppery? Obvs a joke, but…

If we combine this endeavor with some kind of environmental aid towards Mexico, we can simultaneously decrease the “fleeing Detroit” factor in Mexico. Detroit had not just crime but dirty environment crime. Environmental toxins make people a little crazy and stupid, the wrong kind of chaotic.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Trump.
There won’t be. The US is a net food exporter and no one is going to attack our infrastructure, ever, no matter how easy it is.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

He's not a joke faggot. He's the president, it's not funny.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

The US is a net food exporter and no one is going to attack our infrastructure, ever, no matter how easy it is.
I bet you 200 internets that you're proven wrong before 2022.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Trump says he cares about the opiate ODs and he did that.

Trump will abolish prisons before the end of his 2nd term, book it!

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

boomers will keep brainlessly clicking (R) no matter how much they lose. they love losing as they've been doing it for 50 years

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Where's he going to put all the "white nationalists," then?

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

This literally describes Trump perfectly.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

remember: border patrol doesn't catch everyone. In fact, studies show they miss up to 50%. So whatever number of border crossing incidents they release, multiply it by at least 2.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Fuck you. Trump lied about everything to get elected, and she's telling the truth about it. Trump is the attention/money whore. He's a complete con artist. Get fucked, you MIGA kike faggot.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

she's telling the truth about it
Because she wants more money and attention.
YOU SUPPORT TRUMP BECAUSE YOU WON'T SUCK OFF COULTER
Maybe I think they're both full of shit. Would that make your head explode?

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Fuck off Adolf, you nazifags have helped to Jews push more mass immigration than anyone.

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

He likes Coulter so he's more of a generic neocon puppet than a national socialist.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

You're an unbelievable idiot. Ann Coulter does nothing but hold Trump's feet to the fire for not only his promises on immigration, but also his total failure to pull the US out of various middle east shithole wars. Literally, every single thing Trump said on the campaign trail is a lie, and you're either working for him or braindead koolaid drinker if you can't tell that Ann is simply telling the truth about him. Get fucked.

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

his promises on immigration
He never promised to do anything about legal immigration though. In fact stopping illegal immigration just increases legal immigration you retarded faggot. Ann Coulter is a fucking pawn and you are a pawn's pawn.
every single thing Trump said on the campaign trail is a lie
I already told you I fucking hate the guy, you just can't process that they're both full of shit.

Attached: 2010.08-HumanCentipede.jpg (94.31 KB, 950x559)

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Attached: 912276f0da48f1fd52406cb51c015ec0b30bcf20051fb84e3ccc0f08dd46e596.png (687.19 KB, 1259x1071)

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

generic neocon puppet
Again, you saying this proves you have no clue what you're talking about with respect to Ann Coulter. You have no familiarity with her, so your opinion is completely worthless, and you are an unbelievable moron. Off yourself tonight. Do not delay.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

She's a civic nationalist, that's all I need to know.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Where's he going to put all the "white nationalists," then?

The mostly FBI informants or jews larping as WN's online?

Those not in those two categories will likely hide their power level.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

you IP hopped to call me a reddit spacer
No, I did, I simply had to leave because shit hit the fan IRL for me. You are reddit spacing and it's absolutely pathetic that you pretend you aren't.
you don't even know what reddit spacing is
No, YOU don't. Reddit spacing is hitting enter twice because hitting it once on plebbit renders it as part of the same line. You instinctively double tap enter because you primarily use reddit. Imageboard users only tap it once because just once is enough to move down to the next line. Your double tap as a result leads to a post that is takes up twice as much space. The exception to this is double tapping to start a new paragraph, breaking up greentext is a telltale sign that you're a redditfag.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

primary objective was to co-opt the rising energy of the grassroots right, lulling them into complacency due to relaxing once Trump got into office, the grassroots right relinquished their potential to Trump under the assumption he would carry it forward and produce results. The right is now in hibernation while the left has been invigorated moreso than ever before, as planned.

Luke James
Luke James

kikes ignore the Q-niggers
I wish.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

No problem with legal immigration if it's stricter.
The ONLY legal immigration that should be permitted is from white Northern Europeans.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

If we judge Trump on his results rather than his words, it is clear that he's pro-invasion/replacement. That applies to pretty much all gov't too; Whatever they say you can safely bet that the opposite will be true…
Patriot Act
Affordable Care Act
muh Free Market
it's all (((bullshit)))

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

I've said before, it is a fake pendulum swing to the right. Nothing institutionally has changed, only perceptions (fueled by the 24/7 judenpresse). The swing further to the left will be very real, though.

James Thomas
James Thomas

Attached: mltmge.jpg (303.23 KB, 720x722)

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

These are right.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

The only thing Trump seems to care about are economic numbers. Actual policies dont seem to bother him, including immigration. Even new interventions and wars are no problem apparently now that he is in charge.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

It's almost as if he lied about immigration to get elected!

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

economic numbers
Gross numbers at that. He's touting the GDP and number of total jobs while avoiding per capita purchasing power, wage growth, and the part time distinction like the plague.

Sadly, normies will never be able to make the distinction.

James Barnes
James Barnes

I dont think that he lied but he doesnt care about it nearly as much as he wants people to think. Otherwise how can he look himself in the mirror when such massive numbers far greater than Obama are coming over. He still does the happy face dance but I dont know how.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

You won't do anything nigger.html.txt

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Literally every single shitskin cause is just released, either directly into America or on the Mexican side of the border ( in which case they simply just walk over the border again immediately and enter back into America )… the only spics we ever even slow down are the obese and very unhealthy ones that don't feel like doing another long walk for a few months after getting caught.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

He could have used the fucking military already but still hasn't.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

the guy on the left of the photo with the chicken arms

Damn he needs to do pull-ups.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Walls don't do shit unless they have sharp tips on the top, barb wire wrapped around it at intervals, a minefield before and after it, a couple guard towers, and drone patrols.

I scale walls all the time for fun and can bike a 100km in a day.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

You've been more than justified for a revolt for a long time the problem is Americans don't believe in the eternal self / spirit and so are afraid to die.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

This would be the correct definitions sitting in your declaration of independance. If you get them all to read it at the same time, revolt starts and the bankers all jump out of their skyscrapers.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

No problem with legal immigration if it's stricter.

Shut the fuck up faggot. We need deportations.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

If we had actual power we'd just put exactly the policies we want, aka-race based immigration and the deportation of all the non-whites. Don't compromise.

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

Mods and anyone else who engages in censorship are the enemy, you mod faggot.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

do you not understand there are already 50 million spics and untold other millions of muds and niggers. the majority of white males are soyboys or incels. if all illegals were deported tomorrow we’d still be bred and racemixed out of existence. you do realize all theyve had to do was shit out an anchor baby and now theyre legal? do you really not understand by now that you have to destroy the zog, kill zogbots and genocide shitskins through illegal murder? many untermensch whites need to be put down as well. this world is so broken when you really think about it. especially when you realize what needs to be done to combat the things you disagree with. dont even have a realistic chance of surviving to see the outcome.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

t. reddit

ban anybody who thinks there is a political solution

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

I agree with this.

t. knower about these things and sure as fuck don't want to die in a hospital bed, indignant and disgusting

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

There is no political solution and you faggot mods are wrong to censor me for saying that.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

reddit space meme

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

I
have
become
the
reddit
space
master
none
can
pass.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

the merit requirement could be educational degree in some high IQ field or something like that
Yeah is not like university just give shits skins degrees or anything

Attached: 1441993138863.jpg (88.3 KB, 810x720)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

If we're going to have any immigration at all 5 years minimum in the military should be a requirement to gain citizenship with an additional year in the military for each wife, child, etc. brought with them. If they do not complete their service and get kicked out / discharged early, they are all deported.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

exactly the mods are feds who ban the wrong people but the only solution is mods banning all cucks who type like this will be solved through words and votes.

ive tried making threads demanding mods to ban pro trump posts and other shill stuff but they just delete the thread and nobody cares. the cucks here are more than happy to come and “battle” shills every day but if the mods started banning all shills theyd stop coming as theyd have to face reality that theyll never actually kill their enemies. nope, theyre content arguing with shills instead of demanding mods to ban and delete certain shill topics.
im a warrior for the white race i resist these kikes by arguing with them
i never demand mods do their job though because if they did i might have to face reality

kill politicians and zogbots then genocide shitskins

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Use your copypastas and redpills to fight shills not begging the mods to do everything.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

You realize that every time a shill gets btfo other anons reading the thread learn right?

Ever since mods became overbearing in their moderation efforts I stopped recommending this place to normies IRL because it serves no purpose anymore.

Zig Forums used to be an unstoppable redpilling machine when it was free speech

Now it's an echo-chamber and has lost all its potential to be anything useful.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

I never said deportations of illegals.

I meant deportations of all non-whites.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Attached: the-world-will-know.webm (7.6 MB, 640x360)

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

there are way more shills now than 3 years ago. you think the mods actually delete and ban shill posts? maybe 1 in 10. all they do is derail threads now, the board is shit and will stay shit until the users come together and demand timely post deletions for specific views.

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

just filter and/or ignore retarded shills. nothing's funny than seeing a shill making a ton of shitty posts without ever getting a single (you)

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

So why are even more drugs being legalized without the slightest resistance from his administration, much less the federal government?
You mean Denver with the mushrooms, decriminalizing them? You can't compare mushrooms and opiates, and anyone who does reveals themselves to be ignorant on the matter.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Ever since mods became overbearing in their moderation efforts I stopped recommending this place to normies IRL because it serves no purpose anymore.
Bernd here, just passing by and read your post, this is happening here aswell?

The german board kohlchan recently began banning every topic that is not leftist as fuck, where do you guys lurk now?

Attached: 1510952683003.png (162.79 KB, 533x618)

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Didn't want to fuck the thread up ;_;
t.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

That worked out awesome for Rome…

Nathan King
Nathan King

Interesting statement from WH official on Kushner immigration proposal: immigration restrictionists are a “pretty fringe” group that have not “been an important part of the president’s base.”
archive.is/xWBLe
I don't put too much stock into bluecheck "insiders", but it fits what we're seeing on the ground.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Adolf Hitler was right.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Still here. It's not necessarily that they're banning leftist stuff so much as stifling discussion. Instead of letting us BTFO the enemy over and over they stop discussion from happening and kill the threads and ban people. We get denied the chance to totally refute and devastate the shills because the mods basically save them from our wrath by banning and deleting their shit.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

That worked out awesome for Rome…

I'm talking about for whites to join. Non-whites wouldn't even be allowed to immigrate into the country.

This is to keep out the libtard whites.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

checking those glownigger dubs

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

It’s hilarious. It’s hilarious watching retarded neocons fall for yet another jewish puppet. It’s hilarious watching every promise he made be not partially fulfilled, but completely abandoned and turned into the complete opposite. It’s absolutely fucking jovial.
If anyone was going to fight back, they would have done so already. They would have done it before the jews got this much power. They would have done it before white nations were completely overrun. They would do it today, right now, to prove me wrong. I don’t make it a point in my life to be wrong, user.
We don’t, honestly. There’s nowhere left.
You’re clinically brain damaged if you actually think this.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

It's only funny if you don't give a shit.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

You’re clinically brain damaged if you actually think this.

Yeah fuck off. Censorship is, and always will be, the tool of those who the truth. For a lie to stand, the truth must be removed. For hundred lies to burn away in one instance, one need only post the truth once.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

I don’t give a shit about jewish political theater. I don’t give a shit about the faggots who think the parties aren’t the same entity. It’s hilarious to think that some people–even those who believe they belong here–still do.
WAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY THE BAD GOYIM WON”T LET ME TALK ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY DON’T GET TO HAVE A SINGLE WEBSITE TO THEMSELVES MAKE THEM STOOOOOOOOP YOU HAVE TO ALLOW ME TO POST HERE
Global report.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Trump was always a disgusting israel loving kike puppet and there are actually people here who think he's not. It's because of fucking kikes you will always get a kike puppet because the kikes can't bear to see someone who hates their shifty rodent hook nosed asses become president or senator.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Stop embarrassing yourself, faggot.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

The part that's not funny is where it's my country, that may not apply to you. You might be living in Tel Aviv having a good old time. Good for you but I take it personally as a citizen (whose ancestors fought tooth and nail, war by war,) that my country needs some serious house-cleaning.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Global report.

Well if they look at my post history they'll see I'm a top-tier hardcore Zig Forumsack that drops the strongest redpills every day so if they ban me after that it'll just be evidence /leftypol/ has taken over.

Xavier James
Xavier James

Btw, if you like censorship, there is the dailystormer and probably some other censored sites that you can post on without being bothered by having to actually learn to debate. I think also stormfront might still be around.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

If you think the mods are your friends you're fucking stupid.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

A major problem with a complete no-ban policy is the kikes' ability to overwhelm sites. Look at how cuckchan gets swarmed with race-mixing and leftist/communist bullshit all the time. There has to be some minimal policy stopping the swarming. But yes, some leftist shills who are actually arguing should be allowed so the arguments can be refuted. Fine line to draw.

Liam Long
Liam Long

It's called no duplicate threads. That's a politically neutral rule. Besides that porn should at least be spoilered and doxxing should be removed as it violates peoples privacy. Beyond that there should be no banning and censoring people because of their political views. Communists and other filth need to have their lies exposed and there's no better way to do that than to systematically rebuke each and every lie they bring here.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Doxxing is fair game, but porn should be banned. Aside from that, even removing all duplicate threads is not enough. Creating consensus/consensus cracking, look it up. One of the biggest vulnerabilities of anonymous message boards.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

(1)
/out/index.html
you're a jew if you want jews off Zig Forums
I'm a Zig Forumsack because i want jews to keep posting here
oy vey horseshoe theory
oy vey you have to allow jews to post here
you can't have your own websites
Reminder that these are all shills paid to post here.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

oy vey you have to deal with the same spam every single day for all eternity
you have to allow nonwhites and leftists to post here
ha ha you're just like them if you don't even though everything you support is the opposite of what they support

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Not what I implying remotely. You're abuse of greentext is cringey as fuck.

David Martin
David Martin

Then you either replied to the wrong post or your post made no sense in context.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

Or maybe you fucked up and would prefer to lay that blame on me.

Lucas White
Lucas White

Reminder that this is that Red Text faggot who shills here, day in and day out, without any lasting effect.
A loser kike shill who never learns, despite being easily identified, and BTFOd every damn day.
Keep posting, faggot. You teach the newfags what to look out for.

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

America wasn't founded for White people.
It was founded by Freemasons who wanted to use the land and fellow Whites to economically destroy Europe. Now that they have succeeded in that goal, the plan is to now eliminate the Whites in country. It all makes sense, just part of the plan, just good business.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (32.92 KB, 338x500)

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Nope, didn't fuck up.
you're a jew if you don't want jews to post here
This is the best you can do, huh?

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

actually thinks we will believe this

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

you beaners are on your own

Andrew White
Andrew White

Nope, didn't fuck up.
Sure you did.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

And you're obvious, kike.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

You see well-poisoning nonsense/diversion crap like this in threads that tell the truth about Trump.

Levi Young
Levi Young

bump

Joseph King
Joseph King

surely looking that way with zion don in command