The stock market has been taking a beating from Jewish manipulation and $60B retaliation tariffs from China...

The stock market has been taking a beating from Jewish manipulation and $60B retaliation tariffs from China. It will likely continue taking a beating as a political leverage move to replace Trump with someone more (((qualified))). Meanwhile, BTC jumped from $4000 to $7800 in the past month and a half. Its last ATH was just under $20,000. Who else here is riding the speculation coaster up?

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (245x239, 26.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrUHYSxiN_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All in LINK

It doesnt fucking work. The Lib Shill Kike Crew Already Lost 2020 and beyond Period. and any kind of collapse acceleration they make simply brings them closer to their own death. the Reboot awaits

Everyone said crypto was going under for the next 5 years at least. God damn you faggots I could have been loaded with shekels by now.

The fever is just starting if you want to invest an amount you can afford to lose. I've had about $15,000 in since the $3800 price a couple months ago, made a few dumb trades but still almost doubled my money. Today alone the price shot from $7300 this morning to around $7800. It feels kind of bad that I made more this weekend doing nothing than I will this week as an overpaid engineer.

lol what are you even talking about?

Attached: the march.webm (480x360, 1.68M)

Speculation is jewish.

Who cares about the (((stock market)))?

I am so sick of the Chinese trying to have their way with us. They need a nuke more than Israel.

larpers

Attached: THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF 2015.png (1920x9576, 3.85M)

Some here might live in the U.S., it plays a big part in the economy.

Not really. You can't stop it and refuse to do anything about it, so it plays no part. It's jews taking wealth from whites.

>>>/biz/
Faggot.

Yes really you stupid fucking illiterate nigger.

I'm no (((market analyst))) but it seems like every time China gets the squeeze the money flees to crypto.

>Who cares about the (((stock market)))?
True enough but sadly 90% of the (white/boomer) workforce is vested in 401(k)s.

Attached: BTC ramp.png (713x549, 57.3K)

You have to be over 18 to post here. Complete High School and lurk 2 years before posting again.

I am down to two political concerns and two only

SMASH THE BIKES
SMASH THE BIKES
SMASH THE BIKES
SMASH THE BIKES

Attached: chinabike.jpg (850x638, 80.43K)

lol I forgot how much crpyto triggers the mundanes

Everything this board wants is wrapped up in Trade War with China
I'm diamonds

Attached: donaldboner.jpg (800x679, 50.32K)

Attached: bfd0e3c882d9a74c5a080d95ad4ba93f-imagegif.gif (500x493, 631.3K)

I disagree about the beaners part. If there is a push for greater U.S. domestic manufacturing, cheap Mexicans are a sought after work pool.

Glad Bitcoin is being disucussed here. I want all of you to make it. BTC is going to replace USD- and be a reserve currency for many countries as they try to stay relevant in the global economy. We will see $1,000,000 BTC within a few short years. You only need 1 to make it. And it’s still not to late.

Also facebook, twitter, youtube ect have already been banned in China for years

yes, force this issue. see how the west fares

What about the shemitah?

US wages will hike but so will Mexican. The focus of the Beaners will be to domestic production instead of remittances.

This hasn't stopped them from shilling their Facial Recognition tech OR
American consumer habits (facebook insta google) data to China.
.gov will put a stomp on that the further this goes.

Attached: tradePercGDP.jpg (852x223, 22.67K)

lol

buy fake coins we used to rip you off with a year ago goy

nevermind we're all lying shills here goy

thats this thread

lol I got in 2014

I had bitcoins when they worth less than a hundreth of a cent. I had five dollars worth. When I shipped my goods from Fort Drum to Arizona they went missing out where they were packed.

basically there's some thief out there with millions of my money

Even better, since he was involved with handling household items of military personnel, he commited a federal felony. Wouldn't be hard for some Jag personnel to track down whom had hands on the package and whom started to suddenly spend millions.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrUHYSxiN_w
>Bitcoin hurts the US govt. because it prevents the (((US))) from levying financial wars in the form of sanctions.

now with embed