Trump official: immigration restrictionists not "an important part of the president’s base”

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Kushner told lawmakers on Tuesday that his immigration plan won’t reduce the overall number of immigrants entering the country – a priority for many of the president’s most ardent political supporters. “If there isn’t some reduction in the number, then the White House risks alienating some of its strongest supporters,” said Steve Camarota, the director of research for the Center for Immigration Reform, which supports reducing immigration levels….

The senior administration official disputed this assertion, telling POLITICO that immigration restrictionists are a “pretty fringe” group that have not “been an important part of the president’s base.

politico.com/story/2019/05/13/jared-kushner-immigration-middle-east-1317658

archive.fo/ILCDu

Attached: jared.png (954.24 KB, 1225x1269)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/illegal-immigration-at-9x-the-rate-of-2017-projected-to-outpace-obama/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-immigration/immigration-top-issue-for-u-s-voters-economy-a-close-second-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1JV31K
archive.fo/tB5Jp
takimag.com/article/all-the-president-bloodsucking-relatives/
commondreams.org/views/2018/06/18/one-hundred-years-ago-eugene-debs-gave-anti-war-speech-landed-him-prison
archive.fo/swBKC
breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/13/poll-gop-voters-say-border-wall-reducing-all-immigration-must-be-top-priority-for-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Read_my_lips:_no_new_taxes
archive.is/T8Uf7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Terrain_System

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Rumpf btfo

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Burn it. Burn it with fire.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Trump shills on suicide watch.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

HAHAHAHA wonder who is going to be the ZOG puppet of 2020? Trump is gonna tank after all the mexicans really start smelling the big citites up, "pretty fringe" yet the fringe is what got Zognald the initial support and eventually the mainstream. Jews know no alliance, today's friend is tomorrow's enemy;Can't wait for when the kikes are gonna throw him under the bus to save their asses.

Attached: 1464458532594-0.jpg (76.63 KB, 480x548)

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

We've always been at war with Eastasia
t. President Kushner

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

based

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

They used Trump to pacify the right for four more years of massive immigration. See breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/illegal-immigration-at-9x-the-rate-of-2017-projected-to-outpace-obama/ They knew the right would relax, because they assumed the problem was being addressed by Trump. What they'll do now is rely on the demoralized right not to show up in 2020, then Trump gets blown the fuck out by a hard left challenger. The only way possibly to avert this is primary Trump with somebody like Kobach, but that probably isn't happening. The browning is about to be complete and irreversible, which means war is the only way.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

TRUMP SUPPORTS WHITE GENOCIDE AND JEWISH SUPREMACY

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

a priority for many of the president’s most ardent political supporters

It's not just a priority, IT'S THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE TO VOTERS.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-immigration/immigration-top-issue-for-u-s-voters-economy-a-close-second-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1JV31K
archive.fo/tB5Jp

I believe the polls now, Trump is going to lose the election.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

have not “been an important part of the president’s base.
Literally elected due to a 'Build the Wall' meme.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

The key here is LEGAL migrants. Trump has never been against legal migration, and the wall is to prevent illegal crossings. He even said this during the debates, with his line about a big beautiful door. I trust my President.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

I can't wait to see how the chesscucks spin this one.

Attached: smug-pink-faggot.jpg (153.47 KB, 1680x1050)

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

it's okay if America becomes niggerfied as long as they're keeping track of their W2's and 1099's :D
One of these days, I'm going to snap. And when that happens, I'm going to kill dozens of you.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

You MIGAtards gone BTFO in the last thread. Just give and go back /4chon/index.html

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

My Panamanian wife doesn't have a problem with this per say, but she wants to know if there will be a way to filter people that might not share our values (traditionalism, allowing women to be free, etc).

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

The only colors I see are Red, White, and Blue. These colors don't run.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Oh thank God, it was just shitposting.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Vote harder next time, goys! MIGA!

Attached: 20525498-10209798328379257-4210674998873433348-n.jpg (24.1 KB, 400x206)

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Attached: [laughs-in-Spanish].webm (689.14 KB, 400x300)
Attached: 1527508882-1527453162478.gif (2.65 MB, 320x240)
Attached: GoyToJew.gif (1.31 MB, 250x188)
Attached: Pokkels.jpg (94.58 KB, 484x557)
Attached: Shekel-Bounce---Jewrby-Gaz-Ride-.mp4 (2.52 MB, 1280x720)

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

LMAO

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Fake news, he jewed America during the campaign promising a reduction in legal immigration. Even in his first few months in office there was a bill introduced that would drastically reduce legal immigration, it died before ever seeing the time of day, Trump supported it. He made the shithole countries remark saying the kind of legal immigration we need is from Norway and Denmark not Haiti and Mexico, again giving some people desperate for a change hope. And, once again, he stuck the knife firmly in their backs.

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

nice b8 m8

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

I trust my President.
holy shit

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

My Panamanian wife
LOL

The MIGA shills are swarming this thread already. Mods, are you going to ban them

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

5/10 bait

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Of course they aren't, why would you even ask?

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

his plan
Good thing he doesn't make the decisions.

Attached: womp-womp.gif (798.94 KB, 719x663)

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

He's done. You trusted a kike just like you trusted the lies of the kikes who made the 1965 immigration act not drastically changing US demographics.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Good, I hope ameritards to get their guns and actually shot something worth shooting. I.E: Jews.

Parker White
Parker White

It is beyond obvious that he is actually the one calling the shots. Trump is beholden to the Kushner's just as he is beholden to the Rothschilds for bailing him out in the early 90s.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

That's never going to happen. Not as long as supermarkets are open and Netflix is on. Best case scenario is a financial collapse that turns America into a balkanized hellhole that makes 90's Serbia look like paradise. At least then, Europeans will no longer have American military men occupying their country.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

(checked)
Its mostly bait though, just a way to turn the pain into a smile. Just smile more user!

Attached: the-end.gif (101.58 KB, 497x540)

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Hopefully it makes traveling from Ecuador cheaper, I wish my friends there would come here more often.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

Based shitskin LEGAL immigrants
#MIGA

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

Colombia and Peru are doing their part with Venezuelan immigrants.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

((( )))
Fuck off kike

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

But the faggots have to watch to newest Avenger movie and if you kill people that won't happen, the horrrrrorrrr

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

In a law buried on page 700 ish of some bill if someone (Chinese) invest big in real estate (his businesses) they will be fast tracked to become US citizens.

Everything's for sale, trump is our Boris yeltsin and Google Kushner China and you'll be surprised. They're traitors and I don't mean that sarcastically.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Yes he did say those things, but his whole immigration agenda is to move to a skills and merit based system, moving away from the family based chain migration system which would be a huge win and great first step.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-21-at-11.13.27-AM.png (3.1 MB, 1850x1424)

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Okay. It's been 2 and a half years. When is he planning on enacting this agenda? Tomorrow? A month from now? The next blood moon? Because you chessniggers keep say it's coming, just like the wall was coming until one day it wasn't.

Attached: 2e3e7779119c376a38e5e78e6d57d905067747841badb298b445676e4c4a11a6.png (88.56 KB, 298x328)

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

You're not gonna do shit, faggot. Now, sit back, spread your cheeks, and enjoy the #Trumptrain #MIGApede

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Even after Trump won the presidency, Jared Kushner was embarrassed by his father-in-law, according to Vicky Ward’s terrific new book, Kushner, Inc.

In a speech to hundreds of New York bankers and businessmen on Dec. 16, 2016, Jared admitted that Trump was “easy to hate from afar.” But not to worry, he said, Trump wouldn’t be keeping his campaign promises — especially on immigration.

One banker who heard the speech was appalled, shocked by Jared’s arrogance in thinking he could “control” the president.

Joke’s on him. Turns out Jared was right. He does control Trump.

And what a blessing that’s been.

takimag.com/article/all-the-president-bloodsucking-relatives/

These delusional assholes not only believe Trump will get elected in 2020, they actually think Ivanka will be president in 2024 and 2028. They're that arrogant and out of touch with reality. For them the USA is Manhattan and the socialites that live there.

If the Dem's can nominate Bernie, and Bernie is in the lead right now I can actually see that commie jew winning it all.

Jared Inc doesn't portray Trump as a traitor; it portrays Trump as a foolish old Pere Goriot with an evil manipulative daughter.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

He ran on the slogan America first modelled after Nazi Sympathizer Lindbergh's America first committee. Just a nice Kosher trick to get hate speech laws passed.

I don't think Lindbergh gets enough respect.
This speech Sept 11 the day of the groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon, wow.

Listen to that and think about what Trump's doing, we got played so fuckin hard. i didn't becuase I'll never vote republican but yea.

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Are you a bot or just retarded?

Attached: 1029012930198134.jpg (120.82 KB, 1280x720)

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

There is only one person that can counter Ivanka and Jared; Melania. Trump will obey his wife even if it means telling Ivanka to fuck off which he has done in the past.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Ironically it's only the radical democrats that can save us now by hauling in Jared and Ivanka for Congressional testimony and examining their illegal treasonous acts and violations of national security with MBS and MBZ against Qatar.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

Wow that speech is amazing. If we would of listened the world would be a much different place.

Listen to all the schemes they used to get their war, the war the destroyed the white race. fuck i forgot about all that. You could get fired for not wanting war, wow.

John Thomas
John Thomas

Thanks for this; please post any other Lindbergh speeches you've got up your sleeve. I've searched for them but I can only ever find a couple of them on Jew Tube.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Eugene Debs was jailed by Wilson for making an anti war speech.

commondreams.org/views/2018/06/18/one-hundred-years-ago-eugene-debs-gave-anti-war-speech-landed-him-prison

Attached: debs.JPG (321.2 KB, 731x1832)

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Just wait, goys. Saying anything in opposition to the next (((war))) will be vile hate speech.

Attached: 31655427-198743950907377-4103293140486586368-n.jpg (44.43 KB, 580x402)

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

This and war against Persia soon. Might as well vote for what's his name.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

The senior administration official disputed this assertion, telling POLITICO that immigration restrictionists are a “pretty fringe” group that have not “been an important part of the president’s base.

Attached: 1539034947932.jpg (58.46 KB, 344x291)

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

This is the final nail in the coffin. Trump's a one-term chump, and good fucking riddance.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

It will be fun to see the dismay and surprise on the Trumps faces when they get the swift boot out the door. Nobody needs Romney II with a bad haircut.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

immigration restrictionists
I wonder if that includes people who are against legal and illegal immigration because if so then this statement isn't even remotely on point. Trump never appealed to people who were against all forms of immigration, he's a "law and order" multiculturalist.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Everything's for sale
This encapsulates modern America. Are we going to stand up and as a people or let it all get chopped to pieces by vultures

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Yeah you're shilling this spin on cuckchan, also. Pretty amazing how Kushner is the de facto president with his own internet marketing team

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

this spin
In Trump's own words "I want people to come into our country, in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally." He never appealed to people who are against legal immigration, ever.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Does Trump actually tweet at all now or is the tweet phone in the hands of Jared and Ivanka?

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

Trump won't even care. He is just trying to set up Ivanka and Jared for business post-WH. This presidency is possibly one of the greatest scams of all time. We are like the USSR before it fell, and Trump is like the Bushes and Clintons. They represent various factions who recognize what's coming and are selling and stealing as much as they can possibly before the fall to set themselves up.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

That's the main speech others a jew propaganda.

Soo the entire country is against the war. Jewish control of the media and a handful of Jews around Roosevelt is all it took for Roosevelt to implement dictatorial powers and give himself a third term, silence dissenters
bypass Congress a get us into war, a Jewish war.

Could you imagine everyone being against the war and getting your draft papers right after high school, fucked up. I don't remember being told about that we were a dictatorship being forced into war.

Jews and their Shabbos Goy suck, they really do.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Think of all the WWII propaganda we were raised on. Well at least the boomers were heavily indoctrinated on it. It was all pure shite.

Attached: Sgt-Fury-and-his-Howling-Commandos-Vol-1-12.jpg (305.87 KB, 921x1391)

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

We are like the USSR before it fell
Except all of those countries wanted consumer-capitalism, they all wanted to live under the same type of economic system under their respective nation-states. The U.S was never formed from former nation-states, just look at that cringey neo-france threat for example, and there is no ideology that our citizens are itching for that's not capitalism. I wish we were itching for something racist and genocidal but I'm not seeing anywhere near enough of that for an adequate comparison.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Those who make killing the jews peacefully impossible make killing the jews violently inevitable.

Attached: fa2f7c7fe2052a44ff32522eacc350394693c520c3008336e996134340cfa58d.jpg (118.16 KB, 1582x900)

Aiden White
Aiden White

Except all of those countries wanted consumer-capitalism
That isn't really true. Before it all dissolved, most of the USSR actually voted to remain in a scaled down union. I think the Baltics refused to participate, and maybe Armenia, too, but for everyone that participated it was like 70%+ agreeing to stay. Then the KGB attempted their coup and the whole thing fell apart.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Did not know that.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Let's ask our potential future president pedo Joe what he knows about immigration jewry

Joe Biden spoke last night in honor of Jewish American Heritage Month. Biden has long, deep ties to the Jewish community — Obama actually picked him in 2008 in part to reassure skittish Jewish Democrats. Biden indeed offered fulsome, heartfelt praise in his remarks, before wandering into highly uncomfortable terrain and delivering a speech that is likely to be quoted by anti-Semites for years and decades to come. (It’s already the subject of excited discussion among the white supremacist community.)

<The Jewish people have contributed greatly to America. No group has had such an outsized influence per capita as all of you standing before you, and all of those who went before me and all of those who went before you …You make up 11 percent of the seats in the United States Congress. You make up one-third of all Nobel laureates …I think you, as usual, underestimate the impact of Jewish heritage. I really mean that. I think you vastly underestimate the impact you’ve had on the development of this nation.
<“The embrace of immigration” is part of that, as is the involvement of Jews in social justice movements. “You can’t talk about the civil rights movement in this country without talking about Jewish freedom riders and Jack Greenberg,” he said, telling a story about seeing a group of Jewish activists at a segregated movie theater in Delaware. “You can’t talk about the women’s movement without talking about Betty Friedan” … “I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,” he said. That’s why he spoke out on gay marriage “apparently a little ahead of time.” “It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said. “Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good.” -Joe BIden

archive.fo/swBKC

Even Joe knows the nose and the subversion they are responsible for.

Luis Price
Luis Price

Wrong, Bernie is the only choice. I know it's counter intuitive to some of you but there is no debate.
Bernie's the only one who isn't owned by big money.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Not (((you))) again, how many times are you gonna btfo on this retarded shilling you've been doing

James Collins
James Collins

vote for a jew
he's not owned by global jewry!
You must be used to talking to really stupid people.

Attached: bb9ce1080e4dea4fc7e38accdc5fc4281199a5ac8265fb9cac15df40add610ad.jpg (64.24 KB, 650x474)

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

Let me modify what I said. The browning is already irreversible. Trump has put in place legal maneuvers that ensure nothing can be done in the remaining two years, and he will get blown out in 2020, and that's it. It literally does not matter what happens at this point. Either whites choose war and possible survival and a future, or they get wiped out. Permanent hard-left administrations going forward means no guns, no speech at all, no resistance, just brown killing whitey. The writing is on the wall

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Brutal, fuck him Wilson,and Johnson and what Bush says is mind blowing.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

1999 quote fr William Pierce speech proves Bush and Trump were ZOG shills.

Attached: 1999.PNG (194.88 KB, 1167x944)

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Attached: 1mbcm8.jpg (3.03 KB, 65x65)

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

The wall got funded two days ago.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

It had funding on day one. It is the exclusive power and purview of the executive to oversee and direct the construction of, as necessary and seen fit, of fortifications along the frontier for the purposes of national defense and this has been the case since the Indian Wars. He does not need any money allocated from Congress. He simply orders the military to build them and the military uses the assets, logistics, and funds it already has on hand – which in the American case are unrivaled – to carry out the executive's orders.

So that leaves only two possibilities:
1) Trump does not want the wall and is engaging in an elaborate bit of theater to make excuses to his low-information voter base.
2) The military has refused direct, lawful orders from the President to construct the wall and the President is concealing this information from the country.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

This is worth a read

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

Literally the same kike who took all his retarded college kid donations and gave it to the kings of dark money the DNC, it's probably the dumbest shill angle anybody has ever tried on this website

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

There's no point in debating anymore. Trump's strategy is obvious. Say one thing to get in power, and then everything shitty thing he does, he blames on someone else. He's the perfect front man for the kikes.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Wow
Not only did he not keep his word.
He did the dead opposite and to ICE the cake (no pun intended) him and the media teamed up to stoke division among the races here and the ones flooding in.

I don't think Kushner duped him, he was in on it from the start. Our best play is to not fall for the Divide and Conquer and get Bernie in to buy us some time.

Every other candidate incl trump will pass the TPP because they accept corporate money.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

that projection

It's sadly desperate how they're trying to drive a wedge between Trump and his supporters.

And yet you pretend Trump is the one hauling them in when it's kike interests who are giving them the road to go down. Dems have always been about the illegal vote, so claiming it's Trump's fault is like claiming it was Trump who convinced them to vote for Hillary.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Bernie's the only one who isn't owned by big money.

The Senator from Lockheed you mean? kek

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

It's sadly desperate how they're trying to drive a wedge between Trump and his supporters.
I will kill you if I ever see your face.

Attached: b64a00c69c215865baaa74a4692aae871ddddcc7162089026141890806a98f0b.png (37.87 KB, 640x400)

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Not if I kill him first. I'm fucking sick of these MIGApede redditors.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

deserved better digits tbh

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

They used Trump to pacify the right
and get all the "radicals" on lists

Attached: MIGA.jpg (59.2 KB, 850x768)

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

let's elect an Israeli citizen

Attached: 1b0.jpg (104.69 KB, 1004x1024)

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Attached: candidate-trump-vs-president-trump.jpg (59.23 KB, 720x542)
Attached: awm-gjf-djt.jpg (431.1 KB, 900x675)

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

lol even his daughter is a pozzed sjw. trump isn't a man he can't run a family and he's a damn fuckboy for pedo rabbis.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

first image sums up my feelings on trump. i am not voting for him again.

I am going to enjoy watching the little kike fall apart in 2020.

as far as I'm concerned, Trump is not white. He's a Jew. Trump is as much a Jew as Kushner, he's not Christian, he's not white, he's not European.

Trump is literally Jewish, and will be known as a Jew from this day forward by ALL PEOPLEON THIS PLANET.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

yes, exactly–get the dissidents to reveal themselves

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Bernie bro lost on Zig Forums
Just because you're a racist Liberal, who doesn't want his property value ruined by niggers doesn't mean you know anything about the jews and (((their))) ways.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

He'll probably win, notice now how he went full jew his (((approval ratings))) have shot up?

Jace Young
Jace Young

He'll probably win
no he won't.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Why does that even matter? Both parties are the same.

Attached: 0e4a28efbb4b0ca2eeeb89c035293ed64e0c552de882b64314a29b6a866b0871.png (706.75 KB, 1080x728)

Ryder White
Ryder White

“They have bullied a lot of the most rational people out of the conversation,” this person said. So basically just called the supporters who wanted the wall the real racists! Also I seem to remember almost every Trump rally ending with people chanting "Build the wall".

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Then really wants to fuck his base over as hard as possible

Reducing all immigration — both illegal and legal — to the U.S. is ranked as the second top priority for Republicans, conservatives, and Trump voters. Between 19 and 20 percent of these voters said reducing the inflow of immigrants should be Trump’s second top priority.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/13/poll-gop-voters-say-border-wall-reducing-all-immigration-must-be-top-priority-for-trump/

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

Sounds like you have a rooting interest, all signs point to him winning again, and is right anyway

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Reducing all immigration — both illegal and legal — to the U.S. is ranked as the second top priority for Republicans, conservatives, and Trump voters. Between 19 and 20 percent of these voters said reducing the inflow of immigrants should be Trump’s second top priority.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

I'd unironically vote for Bernie just because his wife is a Christian meanwhile Trump's wife is a jew. They just signals to me Bernie abandoned jewry because jewry is maternal like the sissy female religion it is.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

Oh, and building the wall was the number one priority. How's that going?

Ranking as the top priority for Republicans, conservatives, and Trump supporters, 22 to 25 percent of these voters said building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border should be the president’s number one goal today.

David Myers
David Myers

I don't know why people are assuming he wants to be re-elected. He already has that good goy feather in his cap and can add "Former President" to his brand, which was all he cared about anyway. Right now he's probably more concerned with his daughter's future campaign, which will be another spectacular failure, thanks in no small part to his current semen drenched faggotry.

Attached: 23376143-1641226469233610-7872930815057664235-n.jpg (27.38 KB, 480x320)

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

He's done for, Trump is done for. This will be his "read my lips no new taxes" moment. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Read_my_lips:_no_new_taxes

He and his worthless traitor kike family have committed political suicide.

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

This/10

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

trumps wall is thirty foot tall and the shills dont actually think calling it a fence is swaying anyone right? I mean a thirty foot fence is a hilarious thing to attack someone with, it always comes off so forced

William Bennett
William Bennett

hid brand took a hit after the presidency what are you smoking

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

I mean he is, don't pretend he's not
If you're going to go the not owned by Capitalists view then Yang is probably who you shouldn't

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

I will slit your jew throat, and Trump is going to get the Tsar Nicholas II treatment from his own commies as soon as the foreskin-chewing heebs are done with him.

Attached: a-beautiful-dynasty.png (1.19 MB, 962x989)

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Yep he seemed to be setting up Rubio to be the next Shabbos Goy but Venezuela fell apart.

Since then he's been helping the media paint Biden as the shoe in candidate. Biden and Trump are the same on policy just dif speech writers.

If the American people let the media manipulate them into electing another Israel first corporate whore then fuck it. I hope your grandkids and kids don't mind working in a third world sweatshop and we need to declare ourselves ZOG's useful idiots.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

lmao even breitbart has turned on you faggot

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Where did this idea of Ivanka being some fair maiden that was sold into kike clutches come from? 20 years ago she was just another beaked JAP. Is she considered a transgoyim now or something?

Attached: 1820065f0359443360696ea81484766bd3a04606facdd9de1d01b92b4756e1c4.jpg (115.89 KB, 720x749)

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Ivana was Czech and Austrian. Probably not a jew. The point is Trump actively chose judaism for his own daughter.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

"I'm gonna give up if america votes in another shabbos goy"
every candidate now is kosher
Come on user, you should honestly give up right now if that's your attitude.

Faggot

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

He chose it for her? What year do you think this is?

Hudson James
Hudson James

t.woman who literally doesn't know that the children of billionaires are trained actors in a globohomo stage play from the moment they're born and aren't allowed any real choices
heh these elite families haven't swallowed their own bullshit and they don't allow women to make choices because women are stupid.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

She didn't go through the full conversion process to join her husband's synagogue, which means that they considered her to be jewish by blood. (((Czech and Austrian))) indeed.

Attached: 43126658-2048543238530512-4707684365763608576-n.jpg (6.28 KB, 500x500)

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

This is billionaire, power-family matchmaking. Trump was merging his family with a wealthy NJ real estate developer. These marriages are very strategic. Trump chose this for his daughter and grandkids.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

love it

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

She's a fucking Jew by birth, Trump is a crypto jew, and a jew by birth, it's been his well concealed secret weapon all along. Business acumen all these years?
WRONG
He's been talking about the Presidency since the 1980's. These jews have laddered the destruction of America over numerous generations. Trump is 100% Jewish.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

Always wondered why the kikes are doing this. Why did they have to milk America dry when it was brainwashed American idiots who saved the kikes in WWII. It must be the classic jew backstab. They got what they wanted, Israel, and now they're determined to suck every last possible dollar out of the US before it collapses. Trump seems to be the endgame. It is tragic, though, all of it.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Probably true desu. Everyone forgets that Obama was a kike - a niggerkike, a real piece of work. Half nigger all jew. Here's Obama's khazar whore mother for comparison.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (315.59 KB, 466x300)

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

I bet you $10,000 Obama claiming he was surprised Trump whom he claims he despises is also 100% political theatre for the goy masses.
funny you post this, see my comment above written before yours. We're on the same page.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

That's true though, I supported Trump but not his views on immigration. Who wants their traditional gf to be deported?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Always wondered why the kikes are doing this.
The more and more I look at the overall picture the Jews killed JFK, and why their bagman (((Rubinstein))) scarified his life killing the patsy Oswald exactly as he claimed. Bobby Kennedy knew, and they killed him too. No different than all the deaths that have been attributed to the Clintons. It's been the jews paving the way all along.

Attached: Kennedy-is-Dead-984x656.jpg (102.3 KB, 984x656)

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

double dubs, ouch!

Attached: doubleslongarm.jpg (68.36 KB, 626x461)

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Blow your brains out, subhuman.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

yes goy, democracy is the way if you choose the bestest canidate. Trump may or may not be, but discuss amongst yourselves while we provide you alternative suitable options.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

You don't need (((Kushner))) to tell you that Trump won't do shit on immigration. He did some token measures, but it won't affect the demographic change in any meaningful way.

However Kushner's statement doesn't prove anything. He could just be lying to the rich faggots when Trump really intends to fix the problem. However we already know he doesn't, due to other information: We've seen 2.5 years of his presidency now.

I think Trump will still get re-elected. Dem candidates look really weak. Historically US presidents get re-elected more often than not. Trump's core base is demoralized, but the hordes of republicuck lemmings already got energized in 2016 and they will stay energized. Trump's core supporters are not so demoralized that they would shill against him with enough force, there may be weak and unorganized anti-Trump rhetoric but lemmings will ignore. Turnout will be lower for reps in 2020, but it will be even lower for dems so Trump will win. And continue to do fuck all.

If congress suddenly adopted an actual conservative position, Trump would at least not oppose that. But even if reps took back congress, they would still only be republicucks and RINOs.

Accelerationism is the only option at this point. You're welcome for your blackpill.

That exponential migration doesn't quite work because it takes years for each wave to migrate. While chain migration is dumb and should be fixed, fixing it wouldn't stem the tide. The real driving factors are:
there is no serious consequence (legal or social) for mexicans who simply walk across the border and they know it
liberals actively recruiting "refugees" from assorted shitholes, who wouldn't have even thought of coming to america otherwise

What is the Scorpion and the Frog?

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

I think Trump will still get re-elected.
lmao stopped reading right there. yeah dude the guy who barely got elected and only via swing states by margins of thousands, who has completely, openly, repeatedly fucked his base and even brags about it ("greatest numbers ever")…yeah, that guy's getting reelected

LOL. Either a war happens, or whites are going to get wiped out starting 2021 with Sanders or Biden and permanent single-party, anti-white rule

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

At this point trump needs to be dealt with like kike enoch. Their crimes are practically the same.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

I think Trump will still get re-elected.
really wouldn't surprise me. I have zero faith in any election at this point. The level of EVIL is so great the Jews will stop at nothing. I could very well see one day soon the Sampson Opion being deployed, and the world will just pick up the pieces with the victor, what country at this point would claim, after the fact, the United States was a valuable country. The day is coming goys.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

he's done says increasingly-nervous kike for the 17th time this year

Attached: double-the-laughter.JPG (39.03 KB, 492x341)

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

The Germans are already getting cozy with the Russians and Chinese and every analysis knows losing Germany will be the end for America because their brains and industry combined with Russia's resources and China's manufacturing will truly be the absolute end nail in the coffin for America and it's all thanks to jews and traitors within the US.

Germans have little faith in the US as an ally under President Donald Trump, a survey has found. More than 40 percent even trust Beijing more than Washington.

Some 85 percent of Germans have a negative or very negative opinion of current US-German relations, with only just over 10 percent viewing them in a positive light.

While Germany still seeks to maintain friendly ties with the US, many of the country's political leaders have spoken publicly about an alliance with China because of the erosion of trust after Washington withdrew from several international treaties. They include the Paris climate accord and the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran.

archive.is/T8Uf7

Now zognald is gearing up for a war with Iran for his kike masters, a war nobody likes and will be unpopular as 'nam.

William Martinez
William Martinez

*Bush* got re-elected. Fuck ups mean nothing to the masses, they are too retarded to willingly abandon the status quo. You really think all 62 million Trump voters are redpilled? Many of them probably voted for him in spite of his position on immigration, not because.

Like I said, he will get fewer votes than 2016. But dems will get even fewer. Their candidates are shit and they don't have anyone as valuable to them as Hillary (so far). They'll save their strength for 2024, which is when you'll see the real peak degeneracy dem candidate, and xir will probably win. Not some old man on his last legs with no support from dem elite, or a white guy who still likes women in the current year.

The fact is that most people who vote are retarded. Elections are about who can fool them better. Imagine 5 year olds decided who gets to run the country. Would the winner be the candidate with best policy, platform and speeches? No, it would be the one with the most candy. Now ask yourself, what is the mental age of the average voter?

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

/reddit/index.html
We don't worship the ZOG emperor here.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

You really think all 62 million Trump voters are redpilled?
They don't need to be, because there are more voters against him.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

They are trying to frame it solely about Trump, but everything Germany is doing to put distance between it and the US has been going on for decades across multiple administrations. Trump is just particularly useful.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

The only way to shut your lying mouth is to kill the jews. More and more white men are waking up to that fact every day.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

bump fuck you trump

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

It's literally the only fucking issue the majority of his base actually fucking cares about.

& they want to pretend like we only care about stupid shit like economics when our country is going to shit because of the flood

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

& they want to pretend like we only care about stupid shit like economics
Yes, that's called the republican platform.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Why hasn't anyone even tried to go on a meme war against Kushner?

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Exactly. Every single other "issue" they talk about, (opoid crisis, crime, economy, gun rights, abortion, etc…) is down stream from immigration and the absolutely massive demographic shift that they've forced upon the USA. Nothing else matters.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

shut the borders?
Well okay goyim, if you insist. Have another tax break
what do you mean the borders are still open?
fine, fine. Here's another tax cut
a drunk-driving mexican killed your mother?
oy gevalt, goy. You're pushing it, now. Okay. Here's another taxcut. You're welcome!

Attached: 120948109481414.png (45.82 KB, 309x349)

John Bell
John Bell

Trump was used to pacify the Right
I completely agree with this assessment. Consider HRC winning: The Sean Hannity type of followers would have been hard to corral. Some predictably could have pulled Malheur National Wildlife Refuge style events.

Trump gets btfoed by a hard Left challenger
I differ a little on this point. I think the timeline is such that in 2024 for a hard Left type to win. Kushner and those around him have consolidated power and I just do not see them giving up management. Indeed, there is a problem in terms of how to win again given that DJT's 2016 victory was a sort of "one time only" political alliance.

The administration is shopping a feel good war. As I see it, the Iran rumblings so far are to get the public ready for a future strike. First comes Venezuela: some in DC see it as an 'easy win' to pump up those animated by Boomerism. I'm more skeptical that it would be an 'easy win.' I think that Trump will have to rely on the DNC effectively throwing the race (enter Joe Biden) and perhaps a third candidate to fracture the Left (enter Schultz.)

He will have the greatest difficulty in MI, PA, WI, AZ, IA, FL in about that order. Let's remember, there are many ways to manipulate a vote whether by narrative or by outright cheating. I am sure that Mossad would be happy to swing a few states if need be.

And at the end of the day, many people who see Trump as a playing thing of the Tribe will, come Election Day, still vote for him. Kushner is aware of this dynamic.

Attached: NotreDame.png (4.87 MB, 1536x2048)

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with caring about the voters because if they did they'd know how much Americans don't want a new war. No, he's just another slave for saudisraeli treachery and the recent naval false flag attempt proves it. We just need to make sure the false flag fails like USS Liberty.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

And at the end of the day, many people who see Trump as a playing thing of the Tribe will, come Election Day, still vote for him. Kushner is aware of this dynamic.
No, I don't think so. The people for whom that genuinely matters won't vote for him a second time. The catch is that it does not matter because [s]elections in this country are entirely controlled. Trump was no upstart, no outsider. He was specifically chosen because it was believed his manufactured cult of personality could reinvigorate support for PNAC adventurism better than Clinton and would be totally reliable on these matters, unlike Obama.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Of course they aren't. They didn't give him as much money as (((they))) did.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

trump already is a traitor when he pardoned a criminal fucking kike using illegal labor and smuggling illegals into the country.

PNAC

neocohens need to all be tried for treason and insanity. how such an absolutely abhorrent and crazy political ideology could even take root in a nation is unforgivable.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

And at the end of the day, many people who see Trump as a playing thing of the Tribe will, come Election Day, still vote for him.

Go read Breitbart comments on any story about immigration. Even those Israel-loving boomers have turned hard against Trump. It's over.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

tax break.
I know zero white men who make considerable amount of money who got a decent tax break. Everyone i've talked to left or right of the isle says they got less than ever before….hell, by brother got like $40 some dollars….. There was no taxbreaks/cuts that affected anyone who makes money, only more gibs for those that don't work. Trump's latest aid's gibs a way is another example.
Pic related.

Attached: 58393759323enf4821b.png (115.01 KB, 2372x256)

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

I agree and phrased things badly. Ultimately we are a golem of Israel and that will not change until our entire system -not just political- transforms away from a Judeo-Freemasonic foundation with post-modern and Judaizing superstructures built on it. Still, the politicians have to play games to keep people thinking that 'they are fighting for them.' Or, more to the point, to keep people engaged enough so they regard this system as fundamentally legitimate and worth defending. This was the real trick of the Trump thing: It took voices like Alex Jones (sure, always shilly but with some independence) who positioned themselves as against the NWO and have them supporting strikes on Iran (Jones endorsed the concept in his Sunday show May 12 2019.)

Tldr: If the powers that be want to strike, they will create conditions to strike. But, there are political realities that (modestly) force them to act in certain ways.

I hope that you're right, user.

If Breitbart types legitimately bolt, then Kushner's only shot is to retreat and try to get some third party to run or really have Biden throw the race, ensure Mossad hacks the voting machines, or some combination. I'll check out what the commenters are saying there. I still think that come Election Day, it is so ingrained in the American psyche to a) participate and b) choose the 'better' option.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

Oh yeah, I know. Those are all corporate tax cuts. Us working Joes? We don't get jack shit. Hell, we get told to check our privilege before we turn in our 1099's. The US's motto isn't "E Pluribus Unum", it's "fuck you whitey, pay me". Fuck this country.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

And he is right, literally two choices, who are you going to vote for, democrats? Choose some other candidate in the primares, when you have no say and even with overwhelming voting it wont matter?

Vote with your money (dont give them any) and with your gun*

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

Do what you can user. Stock up while ammo is cheapest it's been in a decade. Best the right people have what's important.

Attached: 3291b04106e767e2686922b9d03a924d250421f5931feb3a847b1e04d6ae7051.jpg (92.4 KB, 700x471)

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

who are you going to vote for, democrats?

Is he a dixiecrat? But seriously third party unless we have a real candidate. The alternative is getting someone to fuck traitor trump in the RNC primary, maybe Rand since he's been the best we've had on patriotism and anti-kikery.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

primary with Kobach

David Gomez
David Gomez

Rand
Kobach

There are zero politicians that will fix this situation.

Just false-flag assassinate Trump and get the civil war started already. It's better the civil war begins now than later.

Also Trump if you're reading this post, if you don't want to be assassinated, then make a call to arms to all of white America.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Bernie was against Iran. What about Tulsi?

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

I'd unironically vote
Sad.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

Kushner is too obviously Damien. It’s hard for any other meme to gain traction.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Fuck off, my fiance is glad things are finally going well for her sisters.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

I hope my fiance can bring her family from Venezuela

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

I speak for everyone on an anonymous board while repeating the same verbatim in every thread

Right, right, bot-kun. Whatever you say.

Then lead by example, kike! Or do you expect everyone else to do it for you?

Attached: kittyjacket.jpg (75.98 KB, 466x1024)

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

the bolshevik jew is the only one not affiliated with jews!
I applaud your chutzpah.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

This is fake. Nick Fury is a nigger

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

Attached: hitlerboat.PNG (214.77 KB, 405x227)

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

My Bolivian wife actually became more to the right, I don't know what you are trying to shill…

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Trump's wife is a jew
Really, is Melania jewish? Also you'd be voting for gentile women to marry jewish men, that's awfully degenerate of you.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Who cares what Kushner says? Trump can re-assign him if his plans suck and all of this is just chess to win against Biden so Trump can reveal his power level in 2021.

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

this is a fake meme, Obama promised Israel 38/10 (3.8/year) sure, but Trump hasn't actually signed that into law. Rand Paul blocked the shit out of the (((United States-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018))) in Dec 2018 and now we're waiting to see of HOR passes the new version of that (((Strengthening America's Security in the Middle East Act of 2019))) up to Trump to sign.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

him and the media teamed up to stoke division among the races here and the ones flooding in.
I don't see a problem with this

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

don't vote
don't write in patrick little to accelerate while preparing non-democratic solutions
i shiggeridiggeridoo

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

check't and kek't

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Ivana was Czech and Austrian. Probably not a jew.

my sides

Attached: GetFile.jpg (54.78 KB, 600x500)

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

That is her with Lolo Sotero, captain in the Indonesian Army.

There's an interesting story about this you know;

Ann Dunham was an anthropologist. She worked for the US govt in Indonesia. The CIA ran this program that ended up being called the Human Terrain program; anthropologists mapped out the human terrain. Who were the labor union leaders, who were the headmen of villages, who were the community organizers and so on. They'd interview people in whatever country was being targeted by the USA and the people were flattered to have such warm attention paid to them by an educated American lady. Maybe they'd get foreign aid, CARE packages whatever. But this was the CIA. Ann's parents were a father who was OSS and a mother who was Tim Geithner's father's secretary at Goldman Sachs. Ann was CIA. She married Captain Lolo Sotero of the Indonesian Army.

At that time Indonesia was the focus of a lot of attention both by the USSR and the USA. It was one of several non aligned nations such as Egypt, Yugoslavia and Indonesia. The fact that they were non aligned was seen as being more disturbing and dangerous than if they were with the USSR. Sukarno was the president.

Sukarno (white suit) got assassinated and was replaced with a USA sponsored doppelganger Suharto (black suit).

Ann identified all the Sukarno supporters in the country and her hubby Lolo rand the death squads that exterminated tens of thousands of them in the coup of 1965.

Thus Barry Sotero (Obongo) was the son of a spy for the death squads and the grandson of OSS and Goldman Sachs high officers.

Yeah…Hope and Change fer sher.

Attached: Soekarno.jpg (17.89 KB, 196x290)
Attached: download.jpg (6.36 KB, 182x277)

Angel Long
Angel Long

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Terrain_System

Attached: HTS.jpg (23.98 KB, 300x167)

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

"we have guns so we can fight tyrannical government"
tyrannical government tells you to go die protecting jewish interests on the other side of the planet
"guess we have no choice lol"

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

Grow up, we're all doing our part.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Immigration could be a good thing.
If we imported white conservative geniuses.
But we won't.

James Jones
James Jones

Man he is so fucking done dude, lel

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

(((Strengthening America's Security in the Middle East Act of 2019)))
What do you think the fake war escalations by Iran are all about? I wouldn't be suprised if there was a (((terrorist))) attack against the Eurovision contestants that gets blamed on Iran.

Attached: 20190514-150253.jpg (1.03 MB, 1440x2110)

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

"we have guns so we can fight tyrannical government"

tyrannical government tells you to go die protecting jewish interests on the other side of the planet

"guess we have no choice lol"

A single sword will not kill a dragon.
Many swords can easily kill a dragon.
The task is convincing men to pick up their swords and follow you into battle against a dragon.

Its a monumental task, but we are doing it. One day at a time.

Attached: Where-There-Is-Smoke....webm (3.26 MB, 640x360)

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

I'd vote for a kike worshipper
also this white woman is a jew because I'm one and think Trump being a traitor means you stupid goyim will believe anything negative about him
barely won
He won by huge margins if you only count single votes by real, living citizens and not corpses, alternate identities, and illegals. Don't spread bullshit lies just because he ended up being a traitorous shabbos.

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Jewry is not "maternal". It is fucking GENETIC! What are you gonna claim next? A mulatto or hapa with a White mother is actually White?

Sure a Jew might stop practicing the Jewish religion and traditions, but that doesn't make them ANY LESS of an enemy to us.
That would basically be the same as a cuckservative saying that shitskin immigrants are OK if they give up Islam and convert to Christianity.
In fact, you could argue that the non-religious Jews are actually worse than the religious ones, because the latter are at least (sometimes) opposed to faggots, intermarriage, niggers, etc.

Logan King
Logan King

not “been an important part of the president’s base.
trump literally ran on building a wall im done with this shit ill vote biden just to spite this fool

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

muh orange man bad
Learn to code.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

Disgustingly accurate.

Attached: furious-impotence.gif (1.05 MB, 640x360)

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

this

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Is it available again? I gave up shooting during obama, couldn't buy ammo at all. I was down to my last 1000 rounds and I don't dip into that.

Before obama, I was paying around $4 a 50 round box of 9mm.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

its sadly desperate how they're trying to drive a wedge between trump and his supporters
Trump did that all on his own. Trump has successfully driven that wedge farther than any shill group could have ever done. If you werent such a newfag pretending you've been here all along you'd also know that its not surprising to anyone besides reddit that WHITE NATIONALISTS DO NOT SUPPORT SOMEONE WHO CONDEMNS WHITE NATIONALISM AT EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY. What's truly pathetic here is your absolute brainwashing. If any other politician, left or right, pulls a complete betrayal of major campaign promises then all the trumpfags rightfully complain. Trump does it and not only do you give him unlimited passes but you also actually believe any opposition is a bunch of shills. To give you some perspective, you're the "right wing" version of the Hillary crowd. Emails? Corruption? Flip Flopping on political views? No problem, it's her turn and if you disagree you're a nazi. Trump flips on promises and trashes his base? No problem and if you disagree, you're a shill. You're a right wing SJW. Also:
when you wanna pretend you're part of the group but end up redditspacing
back to the_cuckold you go MIGAnigger

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit